Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Together Forever I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Together Forever

2 posters

Go down

Together Forever Empty Together Forever

Post by Robin Wed 10 Jul - 14:03

A/N: Well, this is my first fic! I'm supposed to be grounded from my computer, but having a sister who loses everything all the time makes things easy. So yeah, R&R please! They characters are probably OOC, and it's in an AU.

Summary: Instead of Jason dying, Tim died at the hands of the Joker. These are his adventures as a ghost. In my AU, only family members can see his ghost, or those he allows him to see him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had died, and he had been sure of it. He had been floating, floating in darkness, floating in despair, and anguish, and pain. Then the light had came, it had swallowed his body whole, and it was so bright, and it hurt so much more than anything he had ever experienced. So how was he here, standing in front of his older brothers, who were standing at the back of a small crowd of people? Had they died as well? No, no, he could touch them...but why couldn't he touch other people? The realization hit him like a bucket of ice cold water. He had died. He was dead. But he was a ghost, a being that wasn't supposed to exist. He tried touching himself. His hand went right through himself, right through his t-shirt and his hoodie, yet he looked like he was alive. When he spoke, his voice sounded scratchy and thin, like after you had cried until you could cry no more. He saw his older brothers shiver, as if a wave of cold air had passed over them. It was then he noticed where he was. He was at Gotham Cemetery, watching his coffin being lowered into a deep hole in the ground. A brisk fall wind shook the branches of an enormous, long dead oak tree above his grave. the grass was dead, if it grew at all. Dick had tears in his eyes, and Jason...Jason looked like he wanted to kill someone. He reached out, setting his hand on his eldest brother's shoulder, and was surprised when Dick's head whipped around, eyes wide, looking for, at, the one who had touched him. He stepped back, surprised as well. Dick was staring exactly where he was standing, and he was sure he could see him. Dick whispered one word, full of hope and despair, curiosity and longing.

"Tim?"

Jason heard his brother, and turned to look where Dick was looking at. He didn't know if they could hear him, but they could feel him, and see him, so he did the only thing he was sure he could do to reassure them he was here. He stepped forward and hugged them, both of them. He couldn't move them together, but he couldn't pass through them either. He saw cold, question, fear, realization, and happiness flit through both of his brothers' faces. He was hugged back, how he didn't know, but he knew, he knew that everything was going to be fine. He would adapt to being a ghost, and although wouldn't be the same, he would still live. He would live with his family until they died as well, pulling them into ghosthood with him. And when that day came they all had died, they would all be together again. for now, he stood between his brothers, his hands tightly embraced on each side by a brother, watching without a concern as his coffin was buried under the ground. A few odd glances were flung at them when people looked back, but he didn't care, nor did his brothers. And so this is how they went home, hand in hand. All three of them were smiling on the ride back home.

A/N: Like it, Love it, Hate it? Please tell! And please, be critics. This may continue, I'm not sure right now.

Like it, Love it, Hate it? Please tell me guys, I'd really like it if I got some feedback here before posting it on fanfiction......

Last edited by Robin on Wed 10 Jul - 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Together Forever Left_bar_bleue2/100Together Forever Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Together Forever Empty Re: Together Forever

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 10 Jul - 14:36

*Claps* It's awesome Robs!

But now all I can picture is Tim haunting the house and walking around in his underwear, then Dick and Jason would be like...

"GOD D*MMIT TIM! YOUR A GHOST WHY ARE YOU EATING CEREAL IN YOUR UNDERWEAR!?"

If you want me to be a critic, I loved the emotions you put into it, almost made me tear up, and I don't even know the characters. X3 If anything I would just put a little bit more visual in. I could picture their faces clearly, however the landscape, or where they were at, I had to create on my own. Also, if there were any other characters who couldn't see Tim, wouldn't they be confused  to see two guys hugging an invisible body? I also love the way you put in so much feeling into only a few paragraphs, and you introduced the story lovely, and made it very easy to understand. ^^

But really, all in all it is really fantastic, and I think you should put it up on fanfiction.net for sure!

(Laughing right picturing Tim in the mansion stalking everyone. xD)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Together Forever Left_bar_bleue105/1000Together Forever Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 10 Jul - 14:42

XD Thank you for those wonderful images Thunder. I'll edit it like you said, and then probably repost the edited version. I'm glad you liked it. We started our first writing unit last year, and it still feels weird to get praised about things I write. But thanks so much!

EDIT: Updated my story. I think its more confusing now though XP
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Together Forever Left_bar_bleue2/100Together Forever Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down