Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

+2
Luna
Thundo Puffs
6 posters

Go down

|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty || Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 19 Sep - 16:35

Name: Seeker
Nicknames: See, Ice
Crush: Cyrax
Mate: Cyrax
Parents: Summer (Mother), Thunder (Father)
Pups: Flare (adopted), Thunder Paws (adopted), Icewing, Aiden
Littermates: none, but has 3 half-brothers called Blazing Sun, Kiro, Nuka and 2 half-sisters called Nova, Daisy
Element: Ice
Eye Colour: Crystal blue
Fur Colour: Black
Markings: white spots
Personality: Seeker is an adventurous young fae who loves running around. She isnt afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right. SHe is very protective over her pups and worries about those she loves.
Likes: Play fighting, hunting, scouting, running around, training others
Dislikes: real fighting, angry alphas, rain, being wounded and unable to do anything
Strengths: Seeker is a large wolf with long legs and slim body. She is stronger than she looks and uses her skills well.
Weaknesses: Cant swim (she just freezes the water and walks over it)
Theme song:  In Upendi (Lion King 2 Verson)
History: Seeker was trained to run and pounce from 6 months old. When she turned 1 her birth pack started her fight training. At 18 months old she was a full hunter and starting to learn how to be a scout. At 2 she was a full warrior and at 2.5 years she was a full scout. Seeker then left her pack and was taught how to control her ice power from a wandering ice wolf. She can now fully control her power and is looking for a pack. Seeker has adopted to wolf pups scince join the elemental wolf pack and is mates Cyrax, one of the packs warriors. She has had 2 pups with Cyrax.

Pack History: The Ice Maidens is a full ice fae pack. While they have the normal ranking system like other packs the Maidens dont take on a mate. Brutes from other packs come here to mate with the maidens but then leave until the next year. Once the pups are born all the males are given to the brutes to take back to their mate and pack while the faes, who are always ice wolves, are kept. There was some speculation once Seeker was born as it is concidered bad luck to keep a pup that isnt a solid colour but she was the only fae of that year so she was kept. They trained her in sentmental hoping that the pressure would make her collapes so they could say she was weak and unfit to live but she grew stronger than they thought she would but she left as soon as she could to find a new pack that would accept her.

Seeker was the lead sentinel on the original site before she suddenly disappeared, taking Ice Wing, her daughter on another one of her accounts with her. Often you will hear Cyrax, Aiden, Flare, and Thunder speak of her, as they all were family. Recently she was used for one of our plots, where Seeker was disguised as the Masked Rouge. To the members of the pack in rp, she is known as missing along as Icewing. In the plot however, Seeker was killed, while Icewing survived. .

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/t24-seeker-lead-sentinel-ice
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty Re: || Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by Luna Thu 4 Dec - 23:27

While reading this bio I got a bit confused,
But then after that I found it very funny...

I forgot Cyrax was Cynder, then I saw that Thunder's father was Cyrax and also Flare. Then I told myself, "Why did Ashen called Cyrax his Uncle when in fact he should be his grandfather?" I read it all and all over again.

Then I realized I'm thinking the wrong wolf all along. I thought that Cynder in the roleplay is Cyrax. Cynder is Thunder's brother and Cyrax his father-in-law.

Stupid me. Hehe...3
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty Re: || Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 5 Dec - 15:46

I do not blame you for getting confused. Thunder's family relations can be quite befuddling.

Long ago, when Thunder was merely a five month old pup, he stumbled upon this pack. He was motherless, so naturally, an adoptive parent would have to take the position of caring for him. It was Seeker who took the role as Thunder's adoptive mother. Note that at this time Seeker and Cyrax were NOT YET mates, and neither Cynder or Icewing were born.

On Cyrax's side, he was currently the adoptive father of Flare.

Then came the conjoining of the family. Cyrax became the mate of Seeker, and so Flare and Thunder technically became... siblings. However, Thunder and Flare never shared any blood relation to each other, or the two wolves they called parents. This is how Cyrax became the father-in-law to Thunder, and how Seeker became the mother-in-law to Flare.

Next came Cynder and Icewing, who were born to Cyrax and Seeker. Unlike Thunder and Flare, Cynder and Icewing were the REAL pups to the two wolves, as they were Cyrax's and Seeker's by blood. Thunder and Flare still called the two new additions as brother and sister, but they never were related.

Then time passed, and Thunder and Flare got together at around two years of age. On a creepy note, right after they became mates, the great fire happened that lead to the pack fleeing the old forest and Tsuki dying. xD As more time went by, Ashen and Raya were born in the new homeland. Ashen and Raya referred Cyrax as their grandfather, but in truth, they are not related. The same goes for Cynder, and how the two call him their uncle.

So yeah, it is confusing.

Flare, Cyrax, and Seeker are NOT related by blood

Thunder, Flare, Cynder, and Icewing are NOT related by blood

Cyrax, Seeker, Cynder, and Icewing ARE related by blood

Thunder, Flare, Ashen, and Raya ARE related by blood

Ashen, Raya, Cyrax, Seeker, Cynder, and Icewing are NOT related by blood

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 5 Dec - 21:14

Oh wow.... I'm speechless.... xD

But then what happened to Icewing??
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:16

Dis mofo try to steal the homie Lukas. Aw hell naw.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:11

Seeker be DEEED xD Killed by her maan
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Mon 28 Dec - 5:05

I had forgotten about Seeker and Icewing both who I played in the past until this. I started working and was being hammered with long hours and completely forgot to post
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue0/0|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 28 Dec - 13:06

Oh damn son. Seeker? Nice having you back, bruh. xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Mon 28 Dec - 14:40

It's good to be back March
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue0/0|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 28 Dec - 23:44

Hi mom!

Glad to have you back
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Tue 29 Dec - 0:26

I'm glad to see you are still alive son, you, Flare and Cyrder
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 29 Dec - 15:38

0.0 oh my god you are back?!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 29 Dec - 15:56

Bloodless wrote:I'm glad to see you are still alive son, you, Flare and Cyrder

Pshawww. Thunder can't die. Indeed we are alive. But you know who aint? Cyrax...

Also, Thunder and Flare are parents... Congratulations, you are a grandma.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 29 Dec - 16:00

Oh yes we had two bundles of fur haha xD

And true cyrax died.

But your son Cynder is around.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Seeker || Former Lead Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 29 Dec - 16:04

Oh yeah. Cynder (formally Aiden) had a name change. Also an appearance change...

Just go with it
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 29 Dec - 16:06

Cyrax thought he'd look cool if he looked likr a relative of Cyrax something like that lol xD not to mention the C names lol Cyrax--> Cynder
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 29 Dec - 17:17

I did not not even realize the connection between the lettering xD

The more you knooow
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Tue 29 Dec - 19:45

I can go with the flow that's easy

WAIT A SECOND
I'm a grandma!!!
I feel loved but old
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down