Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG)

+4
Thundo Puffs
Rain
Miyuki
Forest
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG)

Post by Forest Sun 22 Sep - 9:58

Everything seemed to be going well. Everyone loved the tocas Forest had made, as there was only one left. Rain and March had brought Fishton and Fishtina, and we're now talking about their fish together. Pluto, of course, was sitting in her neutral corner while eating a banana. Miyuki was running around stabbing people then dashing into Forest's bathroom to sit on the toilet. Robin was off dancing with Midnight. Ashen was trying to stay away from his annoying sister Raya while his parents talked and danced together. Cyrax and Aiden were a bit off to the side, finishing their tocas. Story and Pine were giggling as they played together. Meanwhile, Mist and Breeze were smirking and whispering to each other, obviously planning something. Fall and Asgata were sitting watching everyone else. Lily, Ace, and Crystal were all talking to each other as they are some tocas. Crie was sneaking up behind people and whispering perverted things into their ears. Happy was...well, she was being Happy, and Dew soon joined in. Sapphire was going around trying to flirt with everyone, and Shirano was making his way over to Raya. Merkuki's pups, Lukas, Vladimir, and Lillian were all together, the males protecting their sister from the pervy ways of Crie.

Just as Forest reached out to grab the last toca, she heard a loud crash, and turned around to see Thunder laying awkwardly on top of her table, which was now smashed and broken. She facepalmed at her friend, then went over to him and handed him her toca. "This is le magical toca of le TocaFish, and it shall fix this table!" she declared. "Whoa, um, okay then" Thunder-Paws replied, grabbing the toca and getting off Forest's table. Cyrax, Flare, and Ashen, who had seen Thunder fall on the table, were face palming as well, the two boys complaining about how stupid Thunder was.

Just then Rain came over. "Thunder, you're supposed to destroy boxes, not tables!" This evoked a laugh from everyone as they remembered how the two had gone around assassinating boxes. Just then Happy came over with a box that had once contained tocas, and took a string, tied one end around her foot and taped the other end on the box, then ran around screaming. "Rain! We must save my Fabu friend from the wrath of the boxes!" Thunder exclaimed, forgetting the table and getting up to chase after Happy. "Come Thunder, let us destroy that box!" Rain said, grabbing Fishton and charging after Happy and the box, Thunder-Paws close behind.

Forest was about to go find a box of her own, when she felt something sharp stab her. She turned around to see Merkuki staring at her, an evil smile on her face, knife in hand. "Bring it!" Forest said, knowing what this meant. She reached down to grab the toca she had given Thunder, and threw it at her friend's face. Then Forest turned and ran to go get more tocas to combat her rival.
Crie snuck up behind Robin, who was surprisingly without Midnight for a moment, and gently put a hand to his face, using the other hand to grab her Russian scarf. "GET AWAY FROM ME" Robin screamed as he slapped Crie before running of to find Midnight. Now bored, Crie went over and sat beside Pluto, who had another banana. Pluto looked at Crie, then back at her banana, and she began to stroke the yellow fruit. "That looks so wrong in so many ways..." Crie said in a quiet voice as she reached out her own hand to touch Pluto's banana.

March, wondering where Rain had wandered off to, looked out the window and saw her FishBud and Thunder beating a box outside before setting it in fire. March siged and shook her head at the two, wondering where they got all these crazy ideas from. Why couldn't they all be sane like her? Then again, March wasn't completely sane either, but unlike many of the others, only one thing could get her to act a little crazy. Or maybe a lot crazy. And that was fish. Anything about fish and March would become a completely different person, though most friends of March knew this side of her already.

Forest had gotten some more tocas to fire at Merkuki, and when those were out, she turned back to get some more. But when she turned back, Merkuki was nowhere in sight. Forest grabbed some tocas and ran off to find Merkuki. On the way, she ran into Happy and Dew, and invited them to come and help her find the missing knife-wielding assassin. The two agreed, and all three knew where to look. The bathroom. More specifically, the toilet. They all ran there, Forest in the lead. They all stopped in front of the toilet, and exchanged glances. Then Forest slowly reached out to lift up the lid...and out popped Merkuki, breathing fire. Forest, Happy, and Dew screamed and ran away. Rain and Thunder-Paws, who had finished burning the box, heard their screams and ran towards them, and just as they turned the corner, Rain crashed into Forest, Thunder into Happy, and Dew tripped over all four, and landed with her face in someone's butt. Merkuki jumped out of the toilet, and chucked knives at all of them before running away.
When the five friends got up, they turned to see the bathroom on fire. "ASGATA!" they all screamed. The water elemental soon arrived, and, seeing the fire, walked up to put it out. "Idiots..." she muttered as she went back to find her brother.

Now it seemed the party had gotten a bit out of hand, and Forest went into the main room to announce that it was time for the party to come to end. Besides, it was pretty late too, anyways. Forest watched as everyone said goodbye, then slowly walked out the door, not wanting to leave. Forest kept an eye on Pluto as she walked past, not wanting to be poked with a sharp banana. But luckily, her friend showed no intention of doing so. Once everyone had left, Forest looked around at the mess that was in her house. There were toca crumbs everywhere, and a few banana peels. And then of course, there was the table, and part of the bathroom had been burned. "Oh well. I'm too lazy to do that right now. Or ever" she said, and walked over to the couch and collapsed on it. She siged and closed her eyes, letting herself relax and calm down after her wild night. But the peace didn't last for long. Suddenly there was a faint knock on the wall from what sounded like back by the bathroom. Forest opened one eye and looked around. "Is Merkuki seriously stalking me in the toilet? Or is that Fishton in the BathCave?" she said to herself. It didn't bother her too much, so she just closed her one eye again.

But the noise came again. "Ugh..." she moaned, opened both of her eyes and getting off the couch this time. "If I seriously have to go kick that stalker out of my house..." She walked through the kitchen, and glanced at the clock on her stove. 1:37 it said. Forest kept walking, and was soon at the bathroom door. It was closed. I don't remember closing it... she thought. But maybe someone else did. She reached out and put a hand on the knob, and opened the door. She looked, expecting to see Merkuki on the toilet, but instead saw nothing. The bathroom was just as it was before. "Hmm..." Forest walked over to the bathtub and bent over and peeked in. "No Fishton, no Merkuki" she said. "Must have just been my imagination. It's late anyways." She turned and walked out the door, switching the lights off as she went past.

Once back in the living room, she fell face-first into a pillow that was on the floor, and gave a small whimper, smushing her face into the pillow. Then she rolled over onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. She thought about what a success her party had been; how much fun her and everyone else had had. Just then, she heard the knocking noise again. "Seriously?!" she said. She groaned and sat up and waited to see if she would hear the noise again. And sure enough, the sound came again. "SHUT UP!" she yelled. Forest then fell back, her head missing the pillow and banging against the floor. "Ow..." she said quietly. She rolled over onto her stomach, her face in the pillow again, and closed her eyes. Forest thought about the party again, and tried to think of some new moves she could use against Merkuki, a new addition to the TocaFish Empire, and why Pluto liked to stroke bananas so much. These thoughts began to slowly fade away as Forest began to fall asleep. But just before sleep fully consumed her, she heard the knocking again. "Eh?" Forest lifted her head, her eyes droopy and a wet spot on the pillow where she had drooled on it. She lay there for a while, wondered what had just happened until she realized that she had almost fallen asleep. One the floor. With her face in a pillow. And in her regular clothes, too! She slowly got up, wiping her face clean of any drool that was there.

Forest walked back to her room, and grabbed some pajamas out of her drawer, glancing up at the clock. It was now just past 2 am. She shrugged and walked quietly into the bathroom to change. She thought about the strange sound she had heard coming from this area. "It's just my crazy, messed-up imagination..." she told herself before yawning. However, she got an uneasy feeling when she closed the door. As she tried to shake the feeling, she took a step away from the mirror so she wasn't looking at it anymore. Then Forest started to take off her clothes, and put on pajamas. She started to pull the light green shirt over her head, and stepped back in front of the mirror. When she could see again, she was looking straight at something in the mirror. And it wasn't her. It was a floating white mist, suspended in the air just over to the left of Forest. And, odd enough, if one looked, you could see that it was in the shape of a butt. Forest let out a small scream, and reached for the doorknob, put a hand on it, swung the door open, and ran out.

What was that? Was it the thing that had been knocking on the walls? Forest didn't know. She didn't really want to know either. And once she had ran out, she had kept running. She almost ran into the living room, but decided to stop for a weapon in the kitchen. She tried to stop, but her socks slid on the tile floor, and she slipped and fell right on her broken table. "CRAP THAT THING IS GONNA GET ME NOW" she screamed, scrambling to get up but succeeding only in slipping and falling again. "HETAONI IS REAL" she yelled, trying to get up again, and this time being able to do so. Quick, while you still have time!! she thought, reaching over for the counter and opening one of the drawers. She stuck her hand in by the knives, and pulled out her favorite one, a small knife with a sharp blade. Then, not even bothering to close the drawer, she ran into the living room. Forest then stopped, and whipped around, holding her knife out in front of her as she took careful steps backwards. Then she felt something touch her back. She screamed and turned around, the knife now being held in an attacking position. "...It's just the wall..." she said, relaxing her stance a bit. Then she turned around. The floating butt, or whatever it was, still hadn't found its way to her yet. Or maybe it didn't plan on doing so.

Curious to see if it was still there, but nervous, Forest took one careful step in the direction of the kitchen; one step closer to the "now-haunted" bathroom. When nothing happened, she took another step, then another. Soon she was moving at a steady pace back towards the bathroom. She stopped before turning into the hallway after the other living room. The bathroom was at the end of that hallway. She felt her legs begin to shake again, her heartbeat quicken. She put the hand with the knife in it behind her, in a position ready to reach out in front of her and cut and stab. Then, very slowly, she peeked around the corner. There it was, the bathroom, the door wide open and the lights on just as she had left it. Whatever had been there earlier, wasn't there now. Forest stepped around the corner, and eventually into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, her heart pounding as she did so. Nothing. Air rushed out of Forest's mouth in a large sig of relief. Her eyes wandered away from the mirror and to her toothbrush.  It was just sitting there, staring at her with those bristly, toothpaste-infected eyes. "I probably should brush my teeth..." she said. But then Forest remembered what she had seen in the mirror. "Buuuut....it can wait until tomorrow."  She stepped out the bathroom and flicked off the lights, and stepped over into her room.  Forest wasn't particularly fond of the idea of sleeping in her room tonight, as it was the room closest to the bathroom. "That pillow back there was pretty nice..." she said. She took one step out of her room, and then she was running through the house back to the living room. She took acre to stop the right way in order to put her knife back, then she continued back into the living room, reached down and grabbed the pillow, then made a jump for the couch and landed half-on and half-off, squirming to get her whole body on before rubbing her face into the pillow again.

This time, instead of thinking about what had happened at the party, Forest just cleared her mind of everything and relaxed, now being very tired. Though every few minutes she looked up to make sure nothing was in the room with her, but eventually she forgot to check, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning when she awoke, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. "Wha..." she mumbled, forgetting that she had fallen asleep in the living room instead of her own bedroom. The next thing she looked at was the clock on the wall. The little hand was pointing at the 11, and the big hand at the 9. Forest stared at the clock with sleepy eyes for a few seconds, then said "Five more minutes..." and dropped her face back into the pillow. But instead of just laying on the coach and relaxing for a while longer like she usually does, Forest fell back asleep, and didn't wake up until she felt a hand on her back. Forest jumped awake, and looked up to see Pluto standing beside her.

"Pulto..." she mumbled. "Hi Forest" she said in return. Forest sat up, and stared at Pluto. "What time is it?" she asked, forgetting about the clock she had looked at a few hours ago. "Two" her friend replied. "I came to help you clean up, since I knew you wouldn't do it last night" Pluto explained. "TWO?!" Forest blurted out. "What the...oh my god! Pulto! The butt! THE BUTT!!" she yelled. Pluto stared back at her in silence for a minute."The...butt...?" she asked after a while. Forest nodded, and started to explain about her experiences with the butt last night. Pluto just shook her head at this, knowing how crazy her friend was, thinking she had just made this up. I mean, why would a butt haunt someone's house?

After Forest ate a breakfast of a toca with spaghetti and tomatoes in it, the two got to cleaning the house. Forest laid around saying that it was good enough after cleaning the kitchen, though there was still the broken table, a few toca crumbs, and a knife left in the living room, and the burned walls of the bathroom. Pluto just shrugged and agreed. The two then watched America's Funniest Home Videos and the Rise of the TocaFish movie Forest and Rain had made on the TV together for a while. When they had finished watching the movie, Forest went into the kitchen to make some tocas for dinner. Her and Pluto ate together in silence for a while, until Forest spoke. "Have you seen Merkuki around?" she asked. Pluto siged and looked at Forest. "She's always around stalking someone" she replied. "No no, I mean, have you seen her around my house?" Pluto stopped and thought for a moment. "I don't think so...but you know, her and her sneaky ways. She could have been there and I didn't see her." Forest shrugged and finished her toca.

When dinner was over, Forest said goodbye to Pluto, then went over to her computer, brought up iTunes, and played "The Fox" and started dancing like a freak. After a while of dancing and being crazy, she stopped, and sat down in her computer chair, and spun around. When she got too dizzy and felt like she was going to puke, she fell off the chair and laid on the ground, just taking deep breaths. Eventually she got up and decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. And for some odd reason, Forest wore sunglasses while she took a shower, and they got all fogged up by the time she was done.

When she was all done, brushing her teeth and her hair, she slowly walked into her room and jumped into her bed. She felt like sleeping like a normal person for once, and squirmed in under the covers and pulled them up around her. Just then she realized she had forgotten her fuzzy purple socks! Getting out of bed, she took two steps over to her dresser, pulled open the top drawer, and grabbed the soft socks. She quickly slipped them on, then got in bed again and snuggled up with her fluffy blankets. It had been a bit chilly the last few nights, and Forest didn't like being cold. She slowly inhaled as much air as her lungs could hold, then let it all out, and closed her eyes. Wait...she didn't turn off the light. "Oh my god..." she said as she got up once again, and walked across the room to turn off her light. The nightlight she had had since she was little lit up, first illuminating the room with a blue light, then green, then red, and repeated. Finally ready, she crawled into her warm bed, and closed her eyes. Sleep came easily, considering she hadn't thought about the butt yet tonight. And even when she woke up, nothing happened that reminded her of the butt. No butt evidence. Maybe it was just her imagination after all.

Things went on butt-free for a few days, until Forest woke up one Thursday morning. Well, rather right before she woke up.Forest was dreaming about her and Prussia's future wedding. Her soon-to-be husband was holding her hands, gazing into Forest's beautiful hazel eyes, and Forest gazing back at Prussia's red eyes. Then Prussia reached out and gently started stroking Forest's cheek. Forest closed her eyes, and a small grin appeared on her face. Then she felt Prussia's hand leave her cheek. She opened her eyes again, but Prussia then put his whole hand over her face, forcing her to close her eyes again. What the heck was he doing? Wait...something really was touching her face! Forest opened her eyes, and saw a barely visible mist floating right above her face. She lay there with a careface, not knowing what to do, then realized it was the butt! It had come back! Forest opened her mouth to scream, but before she could, the butt farted in her face, then disappeared.

The stench from the fart was horrifying, and Forest started choking. She tried to stop, but the fart was so powerful that she couldn't breathe. I have to get out of here! she thought, and rolled out of bed, got to her feet and ran out of her room. But the fart stink had contaminated her whole house. Thinking fast, Forest made a mad dash for her front door, grabbed the knob, swung it open, and darted outside. Then she turned and ran up the sidewalk towards Rain's house, still coughing.

"RAIN!!" she screamed as she started banging on his door. "THE BUTT! THE BUTT FARTED IN MY FACE!!" she yelled. Soon Rain opened to door and looked at his panicking friend. "For-For...what are you taking about?" he asked her, smiling. But Forest just squeaked and ducked-not that she needed to, but still-under Rain's arm and ran for his couch and flew onto it. "THE BUTT!!" Rain, confused, closed the door and turned around. "Forest! What do you need?" he asked again, his voice more urgent this time. "THE BUTT!! WHERE'S FISHTON?! WE NEED FISHTON!!" she screeched as she wiggled off Rain's couch and took off for the bathroom, then jumped into the empty bathtub.

"FISHTON!! I NEED YOU!! COME OUT OF THE BATHCAVE!" she yelled at the bathtub. Rain, who had followed her, now knew what to do. He turned around and ran to the kitchen, quickly made a toca, then ran back to the bathroom. He grabbed Forest and pulled her out of the bathtub and set her down on the edge of it. He then started to feed her the toca while petting her head. It was...like Spain going 'Fusososososo' to Romano. Forest immediately calmed down, and when she had finished the toca, she looked at Rain, who looked back at her. "Now...tell me. What is going on?" he asked. "The butt. It farted in my face" Forest explained in a much calmer voice than before. "A butt...farted...in your face?" Rain repeated. "Ueah. A butt is haunting my house." What? A butt haunting her house? Rain cocked his head and looked at her. What was she up to? Was this just another of her crazy stories? But if she had been that frantic, maybe it was true...but how?

Rain siged and said "Okay...start from the beginning. When did this...butt...start haunting your house?" Forest copied Rain by siging. "Well after the party, I was...c-cleaning up...when I heard this knocking in the bathroom.." she began, lying about herself cleaning up, as her house still wasn't clean yet. She continued to explain all the recent happenings until Rain was completely up to date with the butt's hauntings. 
"But why..." Rain said quietly to himself. "Alright. Let me come over to your house. And I'll bring Fishton as well." He then pressed a hidden button on his bathtub, which opened the entrance to the BathCave, and Fishton swam out as the bathtub quickly filled with water. Rain then reached in and grabbed him, looked at Forest, and said "Let's go, General Toca!" He gave Forest a salute, then waited for her to take the lead. But instead of leading Rain out of his house, she led him to the kitchen. "Uh, Forest? You passed the front door" Rain said. "I know. I want another toca" was Forest's reply. Rain facepalmed at this, and watched while Forest started making another toca, ate it, the finally went out the door and arrived at her house.

The fart smell was still in the air, but fortunately not as strong as before. So she wasn't lying about the butt farting in her face... Rain thought, now feeling a bit concerned. "Um..." Forest murmured before walking into the living room, Rain behind her. Rain stopped and looked around, confused. "I thought you said you cleaned up?" he asked. Forest looked up at him. "Just because I said it doesn't mean it's the truth..." she said quietly, smiling a bit. Rain just had to facepalm again at his friend. "Of course..." he said, a smile creeping across his own face. "But anyways...the...the butt" Rain said, getting back to business. Forest thought for a moment. "Maybe you could stay over for the night! We can be ghost hunters, and invite Pulto, March, and Thundo too!" she said enthusiastically. Rain smiled and nodded. "Alright!" 

It was about 5 P.M. when all of the others arrived at Forest's house. Forest raised a hand in the air and said "K guys, this is the plan!" Not that she had actually made up a plan, she was just going to say what was in her mind at the moment. "First, all three of you can go get your stuff set up. March, you can go and set up your sleeping stuff...well whatever, we'll all sleep in the same room! But after it's all set up, then we will have some tocas, fish, Thunder Oats, and bananas for dinner, then discuss more about this ghost hunting expedition..." she said, lowering her voice at the end for effect. "Woo!" Thunder yelled as he ran off to go set up his sleeping bag and such. Pluto and March followed at a slower pace, and Forest and Rain began to get dinner ready together.

After everyone had ate, they all sat down on their sleeping bags and stared at each other. Rain pulled out Fishton, and March followed by grabbing Fishtina. The two FishBuds silently played with their fish together, leaving Forest, Pluto, and Thunder-Paws to come up with their own game. Or...an idea. "Toca cameras!" Forest said, and jumped up and ran over to where her attic was, then magically and mysteriously jumped into it without the help of a ladder. Thunder and Pluto left the FishBuds and followed Forest, who had fallen down out of the attic with a box in her hands. Seeing Thunder, she grabbed what she needed out of the box, then threw it at Thunder's face so he could assassinate it.
"What are those?" Pluto asked, poking one of the objects with a banana. "TOCA CAMERAS" Forest almost screamed in her friend's face. And...that's what they were. A little spy camera inside of a plastic toca. "Why do you have those...?" Pluto asked as Thunder-Paws came back from his assassination adventure. "...nevermind...I'm using them to catch footage of the butt!" Forest replied, refusing to say why she had the little cameras. "Whoa, those are so cool!" Thunder said, taking one from Forest and looking at it. Forest nodded, and looked at the bathroom behind her. "Let's put one in here."
Forest, followed by Thunder and Pluto, stepped onto the bathroom counter, and started trying to set up a camera above the mirror. "Where else should we put them?" Pluto asked. For-For turned and looked at them, then said "Uh...Pulto! You can put one in my room, and Thundo, you can put the one you have in the hallway somewhere" she said. When those three cameras were set up, Forest jumped down beside Pluto, and grabbed the other two cameras. Forest and Pluto set them up in the smaller living room and the kitchen, while Thunder looked for some Thunder Oats. 

Soon the group was back together again in the living room. Fishton and Fishtina had had a whole adventure, and Thunder-Paws had a few boxes of Thunder Oats with him now. "Toca cameras, in position" Forest reported. Rain and March looked at everyone else, and everyone else looked at Rain and March. Forest really didn't have any other ghost/butt-hunting equipment she could set up, so she was satisfied to just stare for a while. It was 6:15 now, and it was just started to get dark, a perfect time for the butt to start to haunt.

Everyone sat around eating handful after handful of Thunder Oats until there was the same knocking sound in the bathroom from the night the butt began haunting. All the others turned to look at Forest, who was staring straight ahead, slowly getting to her feet. "It's time" she said in a serious tone. "Alright! We will have the FishBuds team, which will monitor the video cameras and see if anything shows up. Pulto, you and me will go and sit out in another room, and Thundo, you can sit on the toilet and be the bait!" she said. "What?!" Thunder cried out in protest. For-For laughed. "Okay, then the Thunder Oats will be the bait. Um..oh! Here! You can record anything...suspicious...with this!" she said, handing Thunder-Paws her junkish iPod, with the voice recorder set up on it.

Then Forest grabbed Pulto and Thundo, and started walking towards the bathroom. "If you see anything, let us know!" she said to Rain and March. The FishBuds nodded and turned to look at the cameras when the other three were gone. "Okay, start recording now" Forest said quietly to Thunder. He looked down at the device in his hand, and tapped the red button on the screen. "It's on" he reported back to Forest. "Looking for a ghost butt...oooohhhhh.....oooooooooohhhhhh.....!" Thunder said, making ghost noises. "Shhhh..." Forest whispered. They were turning into the hallway now, and were soon facing the bathroom.

Forest led the way, as she was the one most experienced with what might be awaiting them. Pluto was right behind her, and Thunder brought up the rear. All three were holding their breath as they got closer and closer to the bathroom. Rain and March, watching from the camera set up in the hallway, were holding their breath along with the other investigators. Every single living person in the house was tense and on edge, fearful of what might happen next. Suddenly there came the sound of glass falling and breaking right where Thunder had been standing just a few heartbeats ago.

All three whipped around and stared at the spot where the noise came from. The two FishBuds leaned in closer towards their monitoring screen. "What in the toca?" Forest said, peering past Pluto and Thunder. "There's nothing..." Thunder murmured. And he was right. Though it sounded like something fragile has broken right at his feet, there were no remains of anything there whatsoever, except a tiny little Thunder Oat crumb. "Let's just keep going" Pluto reasoned. The other two nodded and  in a few steps they were all inside the bathroom.

Forest's eyes immediately flew to the mirror as her hand reached to turn on the lights. As she flipped the switch, the lights turned on, flickered, then went out. "I got this" Thunder said in a manly voice, and used some of his element to get the lights back on. Forest nodded in thanks, and after seeing that the lights and mirror were butt-free for the moment, walked over to the toilet, Thunder-Paws peering over her shoulder. Pluto glanced around the room, then walked over to the shower and peeked behind the curtain.

Meanwhile, the camera set up above the mirror that Rain and March were watching through must have been overloaded by the electricity Thunder released, because the screen just showed static, and no noises could be heard coming from inside the bathroom. The FishBuds looked at each other, then reached over and grabbed Fishton and Fishtina. "We're going in..." March said, getting up. "If I had some awesome shades, I would put them on right now" Rain added, sounding just as serious as March. Then both of them headed towards the bathroom. Soon Forest, Pluto, and Thunder-Paws were in sight. "Hey guys, is everything alright?" Rain called out to them, waving Fishton in the air.

But the three in the bathroom only heard Rain's voice enough to know it was his. As soon as they all turned around to greet the other two, the bathroom door slammed shut. Now not just frightened but also angry, Forest ran to the door, grabbed the doorknob, and started to try to turn it. But it wouldn't. It was like the door had locked when it flew shut. Pluto and Thunder rushed to Forest's side as she fumbled with the little twisty thing in the middle of the doorknob that unlocked the door. Then Forest start trying to turn the doorknob again, this time more violently. She felt the knob turn, and pulled to open the door. But this time the door was stuck in place. And even worse, the lights flickered, and went out again. They were trapped in the dark, with Rain and March on the other side of the door.

In the hallway, Rain and March froze in their tracks when the door slammed shut loudly. They immediately realized something was wrong, and both assumed a defensive stance, ready to fishslap anything that came their way. "Something's fishy about this..." Rain commented, glancing over at March. She gave him a small nod, her eyes darting around, scanning the area for any signs of the butt. A split second later they could hear their friends rushing around inside trying to get the door open, and hoped that they were alone in the room, without the butt. 

Silence engulfed everything for a moment; the only thing that was audible to everyone was the sound of their own heartbeat. Then it came. The butt let it rip. And it wasn't one of those clapping-sound ones. It wasn't a loud, explosive one either. No, it was one of those disgusting "juicy" farts you have, and you know you have to change your pants afterwards. A few giggles came from both inside the bathroom and in the hallway at this, and a few exclamations of "Gross!" and "Eww!" followed. Lots of things a butt does is gross, but nothing could prepare Forest, Thunder, Pluto, or even March or Rain for what the three trapped in the bathroom would face next.

"I think the butt isn't feeling so good right now" Thunder-Paws said, laughing. He started laughing so hard that he had to take a step back, right into...what now? "Eugh!!!" Thunder screeched as his foot stepped right in something wet and...clumpy...Forest and Pluto turned around and were able to see what their friend had stepped into. And it was horrifying. The butt had produced something far more disgusting than just a nasty fart. "Code brown!" Forest cried out. Yes. The stuff Thunder had just stepped in was running slowly out of the toilet. And it was diarrhea. 

Hearing the screams and yells coming from the bathroom, Rain and March ran closer. "Are you okay?" they both called out. "There is a small problem..." came Pluto's voice. Rain just thought they meant the locked door. Or...whatever the door was. "Ueah, me and March will-" he stopped short as he noticed something brown leaking out from under the door and onto the carpet of the hallway. "What is that?" Rain said to no one in particular. March opened her mouth to take a guess, but the horrible stench coming from the liquid told them what it was. 

"Now you see it?" Forest asked from the other side of the door. Both Rain and March nodded. "Hey guys, we have to get out of here fast, or else we're gonna end up drowning in this stuff!" Thunder-Paws said in a worried voice as he watched the level of diarrhea rise higher little by little. Everyone froze at this thought, and Forest and Pluto looked down to see the diarrhea already up to their ankles. "Rain" Forest said in a surprisingly calm tone. "Yes?" he replied. "We need a fish toca..." she stated. "Alright" Rain said, and turned to go prepare what was needed to get the door open. "Put a banana in it too" Pluto told Rain and March as they left to go into the kitchen. 

The diarrhea level was starting to rise faster, and was halfway to Forest's, Pluto's, and Thunder's knees. And boy, was it nasty. "I guess this is what people mean when they say 'crap goes down.'" Thunder said, laughing nervously. Pluto looked over at him, then chucked a banana at his head. The fruit bounced off Thunder's head, and then magically landed back in Pluto's hands. And there Pluto left her friend wondered what had just happened, and turned to face the door, where Forest stood, still twisting the doorknob, though the door still wouldn't open. She glanced over at the mirror, which nobody had looked at for a while, and saw that it was covered in diarrhea as well. It was not only coming from the toilet, but from around the edges of the mirror and the sink now too, filling up the room faster than ever.

Rain and March had arrived in the kitchen, and were now searching Forest's cabinets and fridge for toca ingredients. Of course, Fishton and Fishtina would be used, for their power was needed to stop this butt. Rain pulled toca shells and olives out of the cabinet, while March got some lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Each of them put their ingredients on the counter, and as they did, they realized something. They had no meat! Rain ran to the fridge while March began to cut the vegetables for the toca. The only meat Rain could find in the fridge was half a package of lunch meat. "This will have to do" he said, taking a toca shell and putting the meat inside. He then added the other ingredients one by one as March got them ready, remembering to add in Fishton and Fishtina. 

And there it was. The perfect toca, prepared in less than one minute. Though it might not have exactly tasted perfect, this thing could save lives. Literally. It wasn't just a toca. It was a TocaFish, the result of when Forest's and Rain's powers combine and form into one. Fishton and Fishtina sat inside the toca shell with those fish carefaces, as if they couldn't care less about being shoved on top of lunch meat and covered with cheese and vegetables. Rain and March looked at each other, then nodded. Rain grabbed the TocaFish, and dashed after March towards the bathroom.

Back where the three others were waiting, conditions were beginning to get unbearable. The whole place smelled like dead body, and the diarrhea, flowing in quicker and quicker, had already made it to Forest and Pluto's waist, slightly lower on Thunder-Paws. Or...it would have been if they weren't all standing in the bathtub, where there was a bit less of the undesirable product of the butt. All three believed in their friends, but were now starting to worry. Neither of them wanted to die, and they especially did not want to die by drowning in diarrhea.

Suddenly there came the sound of their friends' footsteps from outside. "The TocaFish is here!" came an excited shout. Forest jumped out of the bathtub, and waded through the diarrhea to touch the door. Rain put his hands out, with the TocaFish in front of them, and watched as it began to float in the air. The power to the toca and the two fish were fusing together, joining forces, becoming more powerful than they could be alone. And as soon as the ties that bound the toca and fish together became strong enough, Rain and Forest began to repeat the chant of the TocaFish.

"Toca toca, are you there? Fishton and Fishtina, are you there? Both sides are calling, both sides are coming, both sides must join, both sides must conquer." Pluto and Thunder-Paws kept their eyes on Forest; March did the same to Rain. And they kept on chanting, over and over, until the TocaFish was able to fly into the air itself, glowing with a fishy-blue and toca shell colored aura. As soon as it was able to so this, both Rain and Forest stepped back, waiting for the TocaFish to take action. It slowly began to spin around and around, faster and faster until it suddenly stopped. Then something happened that made it feel like the whole house exploded with light as the bathroom door flew open with incredible force, somehow able to stay on its hinges.

And as soon as the door was open, all the diarrhea flooded out like a tsunami, carrying Forest, Pluto, and Thunder-Paws with it. When Rain and March saw the tidal wave coming towards them, they turned and ran to the front door, holding it open so it was ready for the others to scramble through. A few seconds later, soaking wet and smelling like a public bathroom after a fat dude let out a load, they ran through the door, tripping and stumbling the whole way. Rain and March soon followed, closing the door behind them to ensure that the diarrhea didn't follow them outside.

All five sat there, relieved that thy had escaped, and confused as to what to do next. Everyone was panting and sweating, exhausted yet thrilled from what they had just gone through. Or rather...what they just survived. The quiet noises of the night filled their ears and helped to calm them down. The starlight fell onto their skin as delicately as snowflakes fell in the winter, giving them a tingly feeling when it landed. But none of that mattered to them right now. All Forest, Pluto, March, Thunder, and Rain were concerned about was the fact that they had made it out of that house alive. They didn't even care if the Slenderman was right behind them. But wait...was that the sound of footsteps coming towards them? The group turned each of their heads to see someone familiar waking towards them. Someone...who could be responsible for what had just happened.

"What happened here?" Miyuki asked, smirking as she approached her friends. Forest raised a hand, holding the toca that had been used to free her from the bathroom, and aimed it at Miyuki's head. Pluto joined in, taking a random banana, and soon Thunder-Paws was chucking Thunder Oats everywhere. Rain and March had Fishton and Fishtina, and were fishslapping Miyuki all over. "Hey!" she growled, pulling out a knife. All the chaos stopped, and it was quiet again. Until there came Forest's voice. "Why did you do that?!" she demanded. Miyuki smiled devilishly. "Do what?"

Last edited by Forest on Fri 17 Jan - 22:09; edited 12 times in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue12/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty Re: The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG)

Post by Miyuki Sun 22 Sep - 10:14

WOW I STROKED A BANANA......

ANOTHER THAN THAT IT'S PERFECT, YOU MUST CONTINUE.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty Re: The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG)

Post by Forest Sun 22 Sep - 10:26

xD I WILL PULTO, I WILL
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue12/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 22 Sep - 10:34

I laughed so much at this xDD Amazing!
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue31/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 22 Sep - 17:50

Ueah...xD

I added more now! The haunting has started...will it ever stop.....?
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 22 Sep - 18:29

Omg Forest this is amazing...Miyuki's butt...it shall haunt our minds forever.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue105/1000The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 22 Sep - 19:43

XDD This is perfection, and I never knew I liked stroking bananas xD
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 22 Sep - 20:39

xDD

I wonder what Merkuki will think...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep - 21:20

She'll probably be like "Yes, my Butt is very haunting..." and stuffs

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 23 Sep - 1:53

XD Fantastic story Forest! Now I might have unpleasant dreams of Merkuki's butt....
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue11/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 23 Sep - 5:10

Wow, I was laughing at the part that Thunder asassasinating boxes....!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue34/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 23 Sep - 8:02

Ueah! xD

I can't believe I write a story about a butt....xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 25 Sep - 2:05

Oh wow xD
I remember me saying I'd feed you a toca while petting your head when you was sick... X3
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue31/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 19 Oct - 15:30

Ueah...that's where I got it from...xD

AND I HAVE BEEN SAYING I WILL WRITE MORE, AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 19 Oct - 19:36

I completely lost it when the butt farted in your face and disappeared. xD

This was so amazing Forest omg
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue105/1000The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 19 Oct - 20:49

Toca Camera! Where can I buy one!?

Anyways, really great story. This is the first time I actually wanted to read more in a while....Some books get boring.... yeah... Very Happy
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 20 Oct - 8:18

xD thanks you guys!

And Pulto...you mean...UEAH!!
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct - 16:16

HOHOHOHOHO My butt is amazing. Y'all better be afraid Twisted Evil I love the story Forest! My butt feels special too :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct - 21:51

This is amazing....

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 22 Oct - 2:45

Wow the fart scene is making me gag lol xD like i feel like it just happened right now in my face! Wow lol merkuki's butt haha xD
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue5/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 22 Oct - 11:25

I'm just gonna keep reading this... Then read it again...

._.

Then maybe once more... :3
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 22:17

We are just a special kind of people...

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 23 Oct - 23:21

Amazing story so far, For-For! Special people we are x3
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Left_bar_bleue11/100The Haunting of Merkuki's Butt (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Nov - 14:51

Oh you guys xD I never thought that my butt would have it's own story...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 13 Jan - 20:12

xD I wrote some more...

When Merkuki's butt it around, crap goes down...

._. xD and good news guys...I think I might be starting a new book series thing called: Wolves of the Elements VS *insert horror monster/ghost here*
xD so if you have some ideas about what you want the pack to go up against, don't be afraid to tell me! And yes, we all get to fight Slendy ^^
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum