Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

Lycos Forest Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 3 Jan - 17:00

Lycos Forest Ashen_13

'It's cold...' The male thought to himself bitterly. It was only December yet it already felt like he was in the deep freeze of January winter. The white light from the opening of the den irritated his crimson eyes, and knowing sleep would be impossible he stretched his muscles and prepared to go out. One year ago he was but a mewling pup, but now this wolf was a full grown brute; A delta at that. He enjoyed having this position of power, and it would only get better as he ambitioned being at the Alpha's side as a Beta. But he was still young...just past one year of age. This wolf still has a long way to go. He sneaked his way past his den mates; making sure not to wake his rambunctious sister Raya. She had a bad habit of annoying him. He glanced at his mother and father; Two Warriors, although his father looked more suited to be a hunter judged on his body build. Taking one last breath of warm air, he braced himself as he emerged into the open. It was snowing lightly, making the snow filled camp even whiter to his eyes. Sitting down and letting out a yawn, he used his tail to draw intricate designs in the snow while he awaited others to awake. 'Good thing I'm a fire wolf...unless I would be absolutely freezing out here.'

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 Jan - 18:02

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian eyes fluttered open. In a single motion she arose to her feet, stretched and whooshed her bangs so they were perfectly and exactly in place. Stepping out of the den her eyes easily adjusted to the light. Even though she had been sleeping a mere second ago, she was now awake. For her, there was no in between. The cold air chilled the newly appointed Delta to the bone, of course she walked it off as no big deal. With her expressionless face you would never be able to tell. 'Winter again huh... I can't believe it's already been one year since...' Just for a second her expression was distorted. A lot had changed since then. Before, she was a weak pup who couldn't do anything but now... All her features had matured, more define facial features with a slick and elegant body type to match. To the pack, to her mother and to herself, she was perfect. Ish.

Surprised to see someone up before, Lilli walked towards the figure in the snow. "Good morning Ashen... That is very pretty..." She trailed off looking at the design in the snow. With the slightest smile, careful not to create and facial imperfections, she looked back at the other Delta. She was aware of his ambitions to climb the ranks. Lillian saw that he most definitely had the potential but she would never admit to that, after all, in her eyes, he was her rival.

| 244w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 3 Jan - 18:44

Lycos Forest Ashen_14

"Good morning Ashen... That is very pretty..."

Ashen looked up, surprised to see the alpha's daughter approaching him. He straightened himself, trying to appear more professional. His eyes were still sunken in with tiredness, but the delta tried not to show it. "It's nothing..." Ashen replied evenly, slightly covering his design with his tail. Lilli was older than him, and was the daughter of the Alpha no less. To his eyes she was a challenge to his ambitions. Ashen though did not want to sound too rude to show his dislike for the fae. After all if she does take her mothers place, he would surely be at her side as Beta. 'I must train hard...' He thought, 'I will not be overdone!' The fact that Lilli was such a perfectionist did not help his cause. He knew that they both had the same ideals for the future. For now Ashen pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind, 'I gotta say something!'

Trying to start on a topic, the young male looked up to the sky; the sun was not visible behind the bleached white sky, but he knew that somewhere it tried desperately to reach the frozen Earth. Sighing, he tried to start a short conversation. "It has been snowing non-stop lately..." He muttered, "And winter has only just begun. I wonder how we will fare with the herds. I'm sure we'll certainly have our paws busy." He looked at Lilli, hoping that this encounter wouldn't end up as another awkward meeting

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 3 Jan - 19:32

Lukas' eye slowly opened up after a long peaceful rest. When he lifted his head, his eye met with the snowy outdoors, causing him to frown. He silently crawled out of his empty den, yawning and smacking his lips in the process. Once he got out, he saw his sister and Ashen having a nice conversation with each other. Lukas didn't bother walking up to them and saying good morning or hi, instead, he sat his fluffy butt on the ground in front of his den, feeling the winter breeze on his fur. The camp was empty this morning, which he honestly wished it was like everyday. Peaceful and calm. A very small smile crept up onto Lukas' face as started to walk away from the camp and over to a tree which he loved so much. There, he silently sat under the tree, looking up to see it's pretty leaves replaced with snow. He felt the wind on his fur again, gently pushing his fur that covered his right eye to the right. Lukas sighed and looked down at the thought of his missing eye, but quickly forgot about it as he began to sing.

Lukas - 1 Year 4 Months - Male - Sentinel - Space
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 Jan - 19:46

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

Pretending not to notice the male's change in posture, she smiled on the inside. 'It's good to know that you show your respect.. Heh.' Lillian knew there were only three main things that were keeping her ahead of him at the moment; her family, age and looks, and probably her personality. During her training she had hard time keeping up with him at times. Of course he didn't know that, or the rest of the pack for that fact.

"It's nothing..." The pause was long but not quite enough for it to get awkward "It has been snowing non-stop lately... And winter has only just begun. I wonder how we will fare with the herds. I'm sure we'll certainly have our paws busy." She was about to counter with a 'why do you care?' or a 'that's that hunter's job' but she realized in a nick of time of how shallow that is. What kind of leader thinks like that? Frowning distastefully, even if only slightly, still noticeably, she thought to herself 'Ugh... Recently I've been so self-absorbed... If I keep at it Ashen will get ahead of me... There! You did it again, you just thought about how being self-absorbed affects you, yourself... Now I'm talking to myself... Thinking to myself I do- I'm frowning' Reverting to her usual self she decided to continue the conversation.

"Yes... The hunters are going to need lots of help. So far we are pretty lucky that we won't need lots in the camp at all times as we have no queens, apprentices or pups because we, as you said, are going to be busy. This is going to be a tough Winter..." Pointing her nose to the sky, she closed her eyes. Making an almost sad expression as she opened her amber eyes Lilli took a deep breath, she was feeling sad for the sun that was swallowed by the winter clouds. "Speaking of which... Care to join me for a hunt? Nothing too big... Just something to brighten up the depressing kill pile"

| 342w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 3 Jan - 19:54

The brown-furred she-wolf stirred in her den. A few seconds later, one hazel we opened beneath the wolf's messy bangs that were spread across her face. It was colder than usual inside the den, and Forest immediately noticed the temperature. Opening her other eye and giving her head a small shake, the Delta pushed herself up so she was sitting. The earth elemental yawned, and as soon as she closed her jaws again, a chill ran down her spine. It's cold... she thought, though the fact was already obvious. Then the noise of faint voices came to her large, green-tipped ears. For-for couldn't tell who it was, but knew it was both a male and a female speaking together. She poked her head outside, and the rest of her sleek body soon followed. Icy air smacked her right in the face. This was the coldest it had been for months. But Forest did her best to ignore the chill in the air, and took a few paw steps away from the den. She spotted Lillian and Ashen taking with each other. Both had grown much in what seemed like such a short year. In fact, Ashen now had the same rank as Forest did. But not wanting to interrupt their conversation, Forest sat down where she was and watched the snow as it slowly and silently fell down to the earth.

Forest-4 years-Female-Delta-Earth

Pine lay asleep in her bed, and it wasn't until she heard voices and a small rustling noise that she woke up. Her deep blue orbs flicked open together, and she lifted her head. He russet lass yawned as she stretched her forelegs out in front of her. Her eyes darted over to the den's entrance. Was that...snow? Pine got to her paws and crept closer to get a better look. Yes, it was snow! The excitable femme barely managed to hold in a yip as she burst outside. Unlike most earth wolves, who disliked winter for the way it killed a lot of flowers, Pine loved all the snow and cold the season brought. She reared up on her hind legs and swiped at the swirling flakes a few times before dropping back down. Ahead of her, she saw Forest sitting alone, Ashen and Lillian talking with each other, and Lukas sitting under a tree. Thinking that he looked a little lonely, Pine trotted over to the wolf. It's cold out, don't ya think?" she asked, smiling.

Pine-2 years-Female-Warrior-Earth

Last edited by Fowest on Sun 5 Jan - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 3 Jan - 20:22

Lycos Forest Ashen_15

Lillian took a moment to answer Ashen, probably thinking of a smart response, but he tried to not let it bother him. "Yes... The hunters are going to need lots of help. So far we are pretty lucky that we won't need lots in the camp at all times as we have no queens, apprentices or pups because we, as you said, are going to be busy. This is going to be a tough Winter..." Ashen listened as she spoke, nodding his head in agreement. He supposed it was a good thing no pups have been born so far in the cold season, but soon mating season will come into play. The quietness will soon be gone by spring.

But when Lilli recommended hunting, the Delta shifted. He was still tired and stiff from another cold night. Oh shut up Ashen, the pack needs to be fed... After a moment of hesitation he stood up, shaking his dark grey pelt from the snow that had begun to gather on top of him. "Yeah, that sounds good. " He responded, "We could try Nikota Moors I suppose, there are bound to be some snow hares around."

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire

-To Nikota Moor

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Fri 3 Jan - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 Jan - 21:21

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

"Yeah, that sounds good. We could try Nikota Moors I suppose, there are bound to be some snow hares around." Nodding approvingly she turned in the direction of the moor. Her ears flicked as a beautiful melody rang through her ears, though it was quiet and she would doubt if Ashen heard it, she could pick it out from anywhere. Lillian glanced over at her brother Lukas. When she was younger she always imagined that it would be Luke and her as the young Delta climbing to the top, instead she was here with Ash...

Speaking of which Lil turned to look at him "Let's go then" She said in her usual calm demeanor. She was already thinking about the hunt and how she would effortlessly catch twice the amount her fellow Delta would. Not only was she confident in her hunting skills, Ash stuck out like a sore thumb in the snowy terrain.

| 154w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun | Enters Nikota Moor |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 3 Jan - 22:02

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

A small yawn came out of Pluto's mouth as she finally opened her eyes. At 4 years, Pluto was starting to feel old. In her den, Pluto was feeling a little lonely too with no one to sleep with. 'Cold...' Pluto cursed as she walked out of her den to meet the awful weather, only making her regret coming outside. Pluto made an awkward frowny face and looked around for something to eat, but there was nothing available. The beta shivered and silently walked over to Forest's den, where she saw Forest sitting peacefully. "For-For" Pluto said smoothly. It has been a while since she spoke with Forest and saying her nickname after being away trying to save Lukas and then spending time away from the pack. But she was back and going no where. Not in this weather. "Good morning" Pulto sat down next to Forest licking her paw and looking around, spotting the two newer deltas who has matured a lot. "How are you?" Pluto said, trying to start a conversation with her.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 3 Jan - 22:55

Lycos Forest Thunde10

"THUNDER-OATS!" Thunder screamed awake, kicking his electrically charged paws in the air. They banged hard against the wall once, sending vibrations through the floor. He shot up and panted for moment sitting up, forgetting what his strange dream was about. Worriedly he looked aside to see if he had awoken his mate, but she and Raya continued to sleep away peacefully. They are used to it by now... He realized. Ashen seemed to be already up, most likely doing something to get him to be liked by Miyuki. Arching his back in a long stretch he stepped aside to the outdoors. A chilling wind met his muzzle making the warrior glad of his thick winter pelt. Well, better get used to this! He figured. Crouching down for a mere second he leapt forward, belly flopping into snow. He rolled around on his back, ignoring the bitter cold seeping into his fur.

[[ Thunder-Paws ]]
3 years
Male
Warrior
Electricity

Deep in the back of a underground den, a small...but plump rodent stirred. He had felt his friend move from her position, waking him from his peaceful slumber. "Don't y'all know what time of day it is..." He mumbled drowsily, flailing his tiny arms in the air before resting. Not too long ago, Dinky Doo the chipmunk has started hibernation. It took a lot of encouraging to sleep in a wolf's den, but eventually Dinky figured it would be the safest plan. Months before he had dug a den out of the soft Earth of the den and had made it his home. Chipmunks do not per say...'hibernate'. Every once in awhile, Dinky's species will wake to feed on stored nuts and berries in their burrows, slowly gnawing away the winter months. Dinky had tried to stay awake though, trying to keep up with the pack news. He had even traveled outside in the snow for a bit, before staggering his way back inside exhausted. But instinct was overpowering him, and now he lay in a confused daze of his surroundings, waking only for a short amount of time before falling back into his peaceful slumber.

Sadly though, Dinky knew this would be his LAST winter. At two and a half years old, the grumpy chipmunk was reaching the last of his days. The average chipmunk lived only three years out in the wild, and by spring...Dinky would have to say goodbye to his fuzzy wolf friends...

[[ Dinky Doo ]]
2 1/2 years
Male
Woodland Animal
No Element

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat 4 Jan - 0:05; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 3 Jan - 23:28

Luna
| 1 year 4 months | Female | Loner | Moon | Trying to speak with Pluto and Forest
She padded on to a nice lush winter tree. "Ah winter! Such a beautiful cold season," she said as she admired her surroundings. Suddenly her ears flickered at the noise of vague voices from afar. "Who's voices are those? Could it be some other wolf? Well... It's worth a look!" She uttered to herself looking at the direction where the voices came from. She walked at the direction of those strange vague voices she heard. Suddenly she saw two wolves. She hid in a pine who's leaves are full of icy frost and frozen branches. She watched the strange wolves carefully and showed herself, "Hi there, I'm Luna." Trying to get their trust.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 3 Jan - 23:52

"It's cold out, don't ya think?"

Lukas instantly shut his mouth and slowly turned his head to see a very happy wolf next to him, but quickly turn his head away from her, embarrassed that she had heard him singing. "Y-yeah.." Lukas stuttered turning his face a little bit so he could see Pine perfectly. He shyly looked down at his paws hoping that she would go away soon.

Lukas - 1 Year 4 Months - Male - Space - Sentinel

"THUNDER-OATS!"

March's ears twitch in annoyance. Why does he have to be so darn loud... March shifted into a more comfortable position inside her nice cozy den. She didn't even bother moving out of her den even though the pack really needed food. Food was running low and everyone hasn't eaten in days. As a Lead Hunter, it was March's duty to go hunting for something big enough for the whole pack to eat. As March sat up, she started to question why she chose hunter as her rank. The hunter shook her pelt and dragged herself out the den and into the cold. March really hated hunting in this season. Not only it is cold, but the snow and ice really slowed March down, which sucked since she preferred the regular way of hunting. She looked over to the side where she saw the beta and one of the delta with a random stranger next to them. Marchy frowned. It looked like the pack is getting a new member. They must be hungry... Thought March as she started to feel more irresponsible. Without saying anything, March sneaked away over to Meadows of Yuzuki hoping to get lucky and find something good.

~ To Meadows of Yuzuki ~

March - 5 Years - Female - Electric - Lead Hunter
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 4 Jan - 0:09

Luna
| 1 year 4 months | Female | Loner | Moon | Trying to get along with other wolves

Looks pretty confused, being friendly couldn't treat a shy wolf. But ignored the embarassments and said, "What's your name by the way? Please don't be shy, I'm looking forward in making new friends though." Seeing the wolf, she said, "Are you in a pack?"
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 4 Jan - 0:18

Lycos Forest Thunde11

As the black-furred male rolled around the ground, he wondered just what he could do to entertain himself. There has not been any enemies in the territory for a long while now. Ever since the pup napping incident one year ago that is. With winter now here, the activities have been diminished, and Thunder found himself quickly becoming more bored, especially with no more pups running about all the time. But as if someone has answered his call, he noticed a young and beautiful she-wolf approach both Forest and Pluto. Wow, I wonder where she came from!

Thunder had not even seen her coming. Her white pelt blending right into the pure white snow. He crawled along his back to a better position, his head straining as he looked upside down. In the past Thunder would usually confront a new wolf immediately questioning their whereabouts, but after so many loners wandering past the camp he didn't even really care anymore. Now he merely watched while laying upside down on his back, attempting to hear what she will have to say.

[[ Thunder-Paws ]]
3 years
Male
Warrior
Electricity

(Don't worry with not being responded to yet Luna, they simply aren't online to reply yet.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 4 Jan - 2:30

PLUTO

"Hi there, I'm Luna."

"...." Pluto paused and looked over to her side, seeing a white wolf just randomly standing in their territory. The fact that this wolf called Luna could just boldly introduce herself in a pack territory really did shock Pluto. "Do you need something...?" Pluto said in a low voice, not being friendly to Luna even though Pluto could tell that this wolf was harmless. She turned her head over to Forest and then back at Luna. "Perhaps... You want to join this pack?" After experiencing many wolves randomly coming up to one of the higher ranks and introducing themselves, Pulto instantly knew that they were going to be another member of the pack. She just wanted to confirm it first, like all leaders would do. Pluto scanned the loner's body, thinking about the most fitting rank she would be if she ever joins. 'Sentinel seems pretty fitting...' Pulto thought as she moved her eyes off to the side of Luna and to a random patch of ice and then to her den, where she thought about Dinky and his old age. It made Pluto's heart sink a little. Such a wonderful companion has very little time to live. Plutes moved her thoughts away and focused her attention on the loner where she expects the stranger to answer the question boldly once again.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 4 Jan - 7:39

Nods head in agreement, Maybe I could join your pack. You know, I'm trustworthy. She said proudly and honestly. She went near a beautiful ice rock in a distance. Wow! This is beautiful! I'll keep it. Suddenly, she see it glowing pale blue. I'll give this to mother, she loves ice crystals! Then she went back to Pluto. Hey guys! Check this out! I found it on an icy rock over there! I call it... An Ice Crystal! Well, enough of that. I have to go back up in the cliffs. Where my mother lives. You could go visit me. She waved her paws goodbye and padded away. Suddenly, her moon symbol necklace glowing redish black. Then she knew what that ment. There's danger somewhere. She looked left and right, but she saw nothing but frozen trees and snow. She even saw a hare, but nothing peculiar. After her investigation of where the noise is, she saw a cave, seemed to be hot and steamy inside. She narrowed her eyes in confusement. And looked left seeing Pluto still up the cliffs speaking to her friend. Then she looked at the cave back. Hearing some more noises. Who's in there? Better get a closer look. She seriously walked in the cave to take a sneak peak. Suddenly saw something VERY unexpected. Her mother in a metal cage. MOTHER!!! She screamed at the top of her  lungs. And she saw something even more dangerous. Humans. Why are humans here? I mean... No human can go this far in Lycos Forest! I have to protect Pluto's pack before they'll know about them. She growled at the humans scaring them away. Opened the metal cage and runned away with Crystal. Bringing Crystal, she confronted Pluto and said, Pluto! Don't let your pack go in that part of the forest! *pointed at the location where the humans stayed* Dare not go there. Please! Not uttering any word about the humans. She waited for her to response. Hoping she'll not go down there...
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 4 Jan - 9:27

(Luna, I don't think it is a good idea to include humans in the roleplay, as there are none here. Humans attacked the old roleplay on the old site, but this one is completely free of humans, so any humans mentioned in your post will be ignored.)

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest looked over as her friend Pluto padded over. She sighed a little, but still put a smile on her face. "I'm cold...but other than that I'm alright" she replied. The femme glanced away from the Beta and over to a wolf who had approached them. The wolf possessed a white coat, the same white as the gentle flakes of snow that fell down from the clouds. A loner... she thought. Forest started to say something, but her friend beat her to it. So the she-wolf just kept silent and let Pluto do all the talking. Her hazel eyes watched as the loner walked around, then brought back what she called an 'ice crystal', before saying goodbye and leaving. Forest turned to look at Pluto, raising an eyebrow. "Now why do you join a pack, then just walk off?" The Delta shook her head and sighed again. The. She heard the loner scream and yell, before appearing back in front of her and Pluto. Forest grunted as she started speaking nonsense about how they shouldn't go into a certain part of the forest. "I think I know what parts are safe and what parts aren't" she scoffed. The brown-pelted lass glanced at Pluto, then got up and trotted over to where the other she-wolf had been pointing at. She looked the place over, and sniffed around, but found nothing dangerous. Rolling her eyes, Forest then turned around and came back to sit beside Pluto. "Well I came back alive" she stated, staring at the white wolf in front of her and wondering why she thought it was dangerous.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine's smile faded a bit when she saw Lukas look down at his paws. "No no, don't be embarrassed, that singin' was beautiful!" she said, hoping that he didn't think she was trying to get him to stop by talking to him. "Maybe ya can even teach me how to do it" she added in a calmer tone. A smile spread across her mouth again, and her tail wagged back and forth as she waited for Lukas' reply.

Last edited by Fowest on Sun 5 Jan - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 4 Jan - 10:50

(Lol, sorry, I thought not to do that but somebody forced me too!!! Flamed told me to put humans in my rp. Forget I made humans in my rp. I'm kinda new to this stuff... Replace a rival wolf pack of mine.)

Looks down nervously at the rival wolves... Please... Oh and Pluto, who's this friend of yours? ........ Forest? Well, that's a nice name. Listen, Forest and Pluto, please don't camp any near that cave. My rivals are there.... Most of them just follow their leader. I'll deal with them. Looks very terrified and tried to change the topic. Sooo... Who's your Alpha? I'm interested in joining your pack because, you know, it's more fun. After Luna spoke to them, she made an appology. Um, I'm so sorry for being acting too weird, but sonetimes I'm too joyful and can't realize what I'm doing. She then sighed and watched the sun rise. She quickly sat and enjoyed talking anything to the two.

Luna | 1Y 4M | Moon | Loner | Female
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 4 Jan - 11:54

(Hi Luna, the rival pack will be ignored as well)

PLUTO

"Maybe I could join your pack. You know, I'm trustworthy."

Just by the way Luna said her words, Pluto could really tell this wolf was confident. The beta looked away for a moment to think, and then turned around to the loner. "Hmm.. You're accepted..." Pluto said, unsure of her words. Just as Pluto was about to ask something, she heard silly things spoken about by Luna about danger. As Forest walked out into the distance to check and came back, Plutes' tail wagged slightly, happy that her friend was back at her side again. Pluto thought about unimportant things and looked over to the opposite side of the loner. "Oh... Is there any rank you'd like to have?" The black furred female asked, already having sentinel in mind. 'This wolf is interesting...' Pulto thought as she examined Luna once again from head to tail and then turned her attention to what Luna called an ice crystal. The wolf scratched her head, removing every thought in mind and lied down, feeling really hungry.

"Sooo... Who's your Alpha? I'm interested in joining your pack because, you know, it's more fun."

"The alpha is sleeping. When she awakes, you'll be able to meet her." Pluto said with her eyes locked onto the winter sky. Right now, Pluto's main goal was to find food. And this loner is in the way of doing that.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 5 Jan - 14:13

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||

The delta awoke silently as he felt his own tail tickle his face. The white brute blew at his tail, and lifted his head slowly. perking his ears to hear if anything was going on outside the den he was in. A cold breeze hit him directly in the face, making him want to curl up again to fall asleep. But, he had slept for long enough by now. He sat up and grumbled a little to himself, wondering if he was to go outside or not yet. Rain simply shrugged and got up, before crawling out. As he stepped into the snow on the ground, he shivered slightly, not really ready for his paws to sting of cold right away. With the first few steps he took he lifted his feet above the snow. But soon, in a way he waded through the deep white, carpet of snow covering the ground. He sighed, and looked around, noticing a lot of his pack-mates talking, and walking around. He noticed his fish-bud wander off, Thunder-Paws laying in the snow looking at something... Rain followed his gaze, and saw someone he had never seen before. He tilted his head slightly.
'A loner, eh? Oh well...'He thought, noticing her standing beside Pluto, and Forest, his mate. He smiled slightly, and looked up at the sky like he usually did. He sighed lightly, watching smoke come out of his mouth, and travel up towards the sky before disappearing into nothing. He shook the thoughts he had out of his head, and decided to walk over to where Thunder was residing, thinking he could speak with the newly arrived stranger later, as he overheard her ask about the Alpha. He shrugged, and padded quickly through the snow over to the warrior laying on his back in an awkward way. The brute chuckled a little as he now stood beside his friend. "Morning, Thunder! How you holding up?" He said, even though he had no idea what time of the day it actually was. He said it purely out of the reason that he had just woken up. "Who're you spying on?" He said, grinning while looking at the group of three again.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Jan - 15:12

Lycos Forest Thunde12

Thunder looked up, seeing a black and white Delta approach him. "Oh hey, Rain." He exclaimed happily while laying down, "I'm just watching this one loner...probably trying to join the pack" Grunting he twisted back around, attempting to get into a more comfortable position. When he turned over to his stomach he was satisfied. "She just came out of the pines. I'm not surprised no one saw her coming due to that white coat."

The male chuckled, "Poor loner...she had to get stuck with speaking to Pluto!" Thunder remembered when he was a pup, seeing the vacant eyes of the space wolf, along with March and Miyuki. They had an unnerving silence that made any new wolf feel awkward. He continued to watch in an eager silence; Thunder wondered what position she would choose. Eying Rain, he smirked a little before speaking. "Hmm, let's see...young by the looks of it, perhaps a yearling...? For positions I would say either Healer, Hunter, or Sentinel, and a...Ice type maybe? What do you think?"

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 5 Jan - 22:55

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

"There're Rabbits. And this moor is huge! It doesn't matter how LOUD I SCREAM!" The words echoed through her head as she walked back to camp. 'Even after I was trying to be nice! I have freaking had it with him! How dare he treat me that way! This isn't about who is 'ahead' of the other anymore! Not only will I become alpha but I will make sure that he never even gets a taste of beta! I will rub it in his face as I make him remember the days that I was a delta along side him and then suddenly was so far a head he could never catch up! I will burn his ambitions to ash!' The young wolf stopped in her tracks and looked up to the murky sky 'What has gotten in to me? I can't allow someone like him fluster me like that. I will get to the top but for my own intentions, Ashen is simply a minor obstacle that I will get past and leave behind' Finding her resolve adequate she quickly made her way back to the camp.

Happily to make it back she tossed the prey into the kill pile. The walk back was terrible. At least Ashen provided the walk to be not silent nor would she be alone. Looking around, at first for Lukas but noticing he seemed to be having a nice conversation with Pine, she saw Thunder and Rain talking about something Lilli followed their line a vision which lead to a loner. The loner looked like she was wondering if she could join, what the femme really noticed was how similar the two wolves looked. They had the same gleaming white pelts and appeared similar in age. Thinking as it may provide experience as well as her own curiosity, Lillian walked over to the loner and Pluto, the packs beta. "Good day Pluto. Who is this?" By then, the delta had reverted back to her usual self, perfect posture, expressionless and kind toned 'Not that similar. Her etiquette isn't even close to proper... Where she from?' The ivory furred she was amused by her own conceited thoughts but remained composed for the outsider.

| 369w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 6 Jan - 1:28

"No no, don't be embarrassed, that singin' was beautiful!"

"O-oh, thanks..." Lukas said in a very soft voice, looking away again. He never really got much compliments so it was really awkward for him.

"Maybe ya can even teach me how to do it"

"Maybe..." Lukas said without stuttering, which he secretly celebrated inside. He started to feel more comfortable, but he still hesitated. Just then he noticed his sister and Ashen again. They went hunting... Lukas felt a little left out. He wanted to hunt with Lilli too. The fluffy wolf moved into a different position uncomfortably, hoping this moment will soon end even though he was actually enjoying it a little bit.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Finally March's eyes sparkled as she spotted her beloved den. A small chuckle was let out as March happily dragged a deer to the pile of food. She noticed that there some other fresh kills. March looked back at the others, trying to get the idea of who did it, but then forgot about it since it didn't really matter. When she was looking back, March couldn't help but notice an unfamiliar wolf in the territory, talking to Pluto and Forest. The hunter sighed and silently walked over to her very warm den. She looked back once again, spotting her fish bud. Just thinking about fish made her feel better. March let out a small smile and walked straight into her den without thinking about other things she should do. Happily, March lied down in the same spot she was in the morning and curled up into a little March ball. She looked at the entrance again before letting out a big yawn. After this nap, i'm going hunting again... And then everything went black.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 6 Jan - 12:06

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||

Rain stood there for a moment, pondering Thunder's question a few times. He lifted his head a little higher, and decided to answer.
"Well! Your guess sounds pretty good, if you ask me. But who knows... Right? A lot of the loners who have been coming here to join us have surprised me many times before... And I don't think they will seize to either." He said in a serious tone, while a small smile crept up his lips... If Rain really wanted to know more about the female, he could go talk to her, or the element he possessed would tell him everything. But for this to work, he had to know exactly what moment he would talk to the stranger in the future, since the power was highly limited. Rain sighed slightly, thinking it wouldn't be as interesting as it would be actually talking to one another anyway.

Rain looked back down at Thunder, a smirk now crossing his face.
"Just don't go and be like a flirt the first time you meet her, eh?" The winter colored delta teased, and used his paw to bump playfully onto Thunder's shoulder. Rain looked back up at the group of wolves holding Thunder's and his own attention. "As long as she doesn't bring any trouble, she won't get any trouble... That aside, I think the pack will throw some troubles upon her if she intend to stay." He said, laughing lightly at the wonderful moments, and the more dangerous, or scary moments he had witnessed through the years he had lived with the pack. But luckily most of them ended with laughter. "We are one strange family, ain't we?" He almost whispered smiling, now staring onto nothing. Lost within his thoughts.
.__.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next