I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Sun 30 Jul - 1:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Sun 30 Jul - 0:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Sat 29 Jul - 23:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Wed 6 Apr - 17:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Sat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Sun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Tue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Fri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Wed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12919 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Forest on Sat 15 Feb - 7:45

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest heard a bunch of noise coming over from somewhere nearby, and turned her head to see Thunder-Paws, Raya, Aiden, and Shirano throwing snowballs all over the place. The she-wolf shook her head a little. Soon Pluto left her side and walked over to Ashen. Curious to see what the beta had to say, the Earth wolf curved her neck around to watch what was happening behind her. Pluto was taking to the delta about a pup? For-For's hazel eyes immediately started searching along the ground, and soon spotted a brown-furred female pup nipping Ashen's legs. The deletes siged and got to her green paws and began padding over, but before she could ask her friend anything, Pluto picked up the pup and walked off somewhere with her. Forest flicked her tail and instead turned to Ashen. "Who was that?" she asked, trying not to make it too obvious that she would rather talk to Pluto about it.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine yipped as a snowball was flung at her. She scooped up a pawfull of snow and chucked it somewhere high up into the air. All the racket they had just caused probably had made some birds fly out from a nearby tree, and Pine had most likely just hit one. Ignoring this fact she turned and saw Raya sprint off, Shirano following much more slowly. The striped she-wolf casually turned over to Lukas. "Do ya wanna go join them, or do somethin' else, or what?" she asked in a polite tone while putting on a big smile.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist snorted when March seemed to take no notice of his attempt to annoy her. I guess I'll just have to try harder then he thought, smirking. Soon he was on his paws and padding in the direction March had gone as silently as possible. He saw the lead hunter approach a dead elk, and Mist saw his chance. "FREE FOOD!!" he screamed, and suddenly burst out from behind March. As he got closer to the she-wolf, he jumped on top of her, then jumped off and continued sprinting towards the dead elk, once he reached it, he skidded to a halt, bent down, and grabbed a chunk of meat in his jaws. With a twist of his head, the meat came off, and Mist began to eat it so fast it looked like he hadn't eaten for weeks.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata siged. Nobody really seemed to be doing much of anything important except for March, who had gone off hunting. Raya, her father, and Shirano seemed to be having some sort of snowball fight together. Asgata turned her amber eyes onto her father, wondering if he could come up with anything to do. Just then she heard someone yell about 'free food.' The she-wolf immediately recognized it as her brother, Mist's, voice. What the hell... she thought, looking in the direction it had come from for only a few seconds before turning away.
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 10:46

Miyako X 3 months X Fire X Pup

The cold, bored, lazy look returned to the female's features again, and that made Miyako uneasy. Good thing she didn't trust her.
"Okay Miyako… I only have a few questions for you..." The pup raised an eyebrow at this; snorting. What did this wolf want with her? For all she knew, this female could be a spy for Ryu, sending information back to him when Miyako was asleep or doing who knows what else. The thought made her shudder.

"It's been quite a while since we had a pup come around in our territory. Do you have a home?" Miyako narrowed her eyes, a low growl rumbled in her throat. "No. My home was burned to the ground."At least, she hoped it did. She noticed the she-wolf's voice was monotone and bored, which resulted in another growl feom her. her lip curled. However she had a bad feeling that not everyone was killed; it took a lot to kill her father and his followers. She stood and shook herself to dispel those thoughts, at least for the time being. She knew they would come back later to haunt her.

"I also wondered… Do you happen to know why your fur heats up?" This question caught her off guard; why would she know? She tilted her head, narrowing her sea-blue orbs in waryness. "No. But I'm guessing you do." she growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 15 Feb - 11:37

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

"No. My home was burned to the ground."

'I knew it she didn't have a home…' Pluto thought and continued to listen to what the pup had to say.

"No. But I'm guessing you do."

"Hmm?" Pluto widened her eyes, giving her a more awake look. "You… don't?" The beta lifted her head up. An elemental wolf who doesn't even know they're one. How interesting. Pluto was starting to get more interested in this pup, but she did not show any signs of it on her face. "No one has told you about… elemental wolves? Or some sort of element?" Pluto looked at the ground and at the pup, actually quite curious about the answer. The beta watched the growling pup, watching her closely in case she ever did try to attack. Not that it would be difficult to fight a pup, it was more that Pluto didn't want to hurt this pup, because whatever she went through was already painful enough. 'I'm making her more uncomfortable…' Pluto thought, as she sighed and wondered what she could do to make this wolf at least relax a bit without her escaping.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 15 Feb - 12:02

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen nodded his head to the Delta in understanding, although there was a deep pain in his leg now from where this pup has bitten down on it. He could tell it was probably bleeding. He grunted in sudden pain and lifted his leg, but dare not cry out. His eyes shot a glare to the pup as Pluto picked her up and carried her away, and then to his sister who thought it was smart to chuck a snowball at his head in front of Beta. He would have to teach her to respect his higher status one of these days. As Pluto's tail disappeared into a nearby den, Forest approached. "Who was that?" she asked.

Ashen sighed. "A pup I found wandering the outskirts of camp. At first I thought it was just prey but... apparently not. What's strange is that she doesn't seem to know she has any powers."

Ashen began walking to the den. He should've gone to get his leg checked out, but a minor bite didn't really concern him. "Well...since I'm the one who found her, I'm sure Pluto would like me to help deal with her." he explained to Forest. He smiled once, "She's a stubborn little thing." he tried lightly joking.

As he approached the den, the Delta suddenly stopped. I should get some food first... he realized. It seemed that March had done an excellent job at taking down an elk. Mist though was.... he didn't even know. Ignoring the Sentinel and giving a quick look of pity to March, he bent down to tear off a small piece of the hide. Good thing it wasn't frozen yet. With his jaws filled, he went back towards the den. As he went inside he found Pluto seemingly blocking the entrance. He squeezed his way though and dropped the meat onto the floor. "Here...this was just caught, so it should still be warm."

He gave a quick look to Pluto. She was probably having a difficult time with this thing. Ashen himself didn't know if he could be of any help...he was not the most compassionate wolf around, but he also didn't want to leave Pluto to deal with her alone. "Did she say who she was yet...?" he asked.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder gave a small smile, "Ahh~ I love it when these things happen." he blurted out. "Makes things so much more exciting." The snowball fight was put on hold for Thunder, although of course he planned on getting Dew back...in the face. Laying down to avoid getting hit, Thunder watched the group with the pup curiously. He would have loved to help, although Thunder knew this was something he had no right to get involved in...although he still might due to him being such a prick.

His ears pricked forward, watching Pluto carry the pup into a den. He was debating whether to get involved or not. Thunder was good with pups; he knew how to make wolves smile. When Ashen went in was when Thunder got worried. After the pup had bitten him, Thunder swore his son would turn that pup into ashes...but thankfully he seemed to have held his temper. Not knowing what to do Thunder simply rolled over while squirming in the snow.

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat 15 Feb - 12:16; edited 2 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 12:10

"Hmm? You... don't?" The she-wolf sounded dumbfounded, which Miyako found quite amusing. She smirked, but immediately became wary again when she saw the black wolf was more aware and interested. It was close to the look Ryu had given her before she escaped, and the pup took a few steps back, farther into the den. Her hackles bristled.

"No one has told you about… elemental wolves? Or some sort of element?" Miyako raised her eyebrow. She sat down again once she was far enough away and looked at the she-wolf as though she had gone crazy. She growled again, flattening her ears to her head. The wolf was watching her, pondering something, and it made Miyako very uneasy. She had warmed up nicely by now; no longer shivering. She felt her fur heat up with all the emotions raging about, and the fur around her started to burn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 15 Feb - 12:27

Ashen's eyes narrowed. This was going to be difficult. This pup was literally beginning to burn... in an enclosed space for that matter. Ashen stepped forward, beginning to absorb the pups heat into his fur; he had to. She was going to catch all the pelts on fire at this rate.

"There is no point in wasting more of your energy...I will just absorb it into my own." he explained softly but seriously. "Listen, we don't know what pack you came from, but we are not bad wolves. We are a neutral pack; we have no connections with other wolves." Ashen began wondering where she came from. Perhaps she was from one of Cyrax's clans? It would certainly explain her personality.

Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 15 Feb - 12:40

PLUTO

Pluto lowered her head almost as if she was doing a face paw when she felt Ashen squeeze into the den without permission. "Miyako is her name… She comes from a place not around this area… Her pack was apparently burnt down..." Pluto watched the pup take a few step backwards and then saw that her fur was burning. "Sorry…" The black wolf apologized for making the lone pup so uncomfortable. "I guess I should introduce you to this elemental thing… By the way, I'm Pluto." Pulto paused for a moment, taking a quick glance at Ashen, and then looking at Miyako. "We are the Wolves of the Elements. A pack full of wolves who posses the power of Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Space, Time, Sun, and Moon. Each wolf has the ability control one of these powers, for example, I am a space wolf. Space wolves can create a barrier and make balls of plasma fall down from the sky. As for you, you are a fire elemental. You have to ability to control fire, but it seems you have a long way to go." She explained again with that monotone voice of hers. Pluto looked at Ashen with a dull expression. "I know it must be confusing, but I'm sure you'll understand later… Every elemental wolf are confused about this elemental stuff when they are first introduced to it. " Pulto sighed, feeling a little tired from saying so much without taking a breath.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 15 Feb - 13:00

"And I'm Ashen, a Delta here" he began introducing. "I'm a fire elemental like you." He sat down, scooting closer to the pup. "My mother and father were also from different packs. They both came when they were only a few months old. My father never even knew his real parents...but he was accepted here, and was given a family."

"In fact, most of us here were never even born here... This is a pack where wolves of all elements and status are welcome."
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 13:07

The male came in and dropped a piece of meat on the ground. Miyako narrowed her eyes and growled, crouching in a fighting stance. Suddenly she felt the heat being almost sucked out of her.
"There is no point in wasting more of your energy...I will just absorb it into my own." The pup flattened her ears, now quite nervous. Was it true, then? She shook her head; no, it was impossible.

Listen, we don't know what pack you came from, but we are not bad wolves. We are a neutral pack; we have no connections with other wolves." Miyako narrowed her sea-blue eyes, her hackles still bristling. How did she know that these wolves were not like her birth clan? She thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod, wanting to try something. She was pretty good at telling lie from truth, perhaps this would tell her something important. "Ever heard of the forest of Akuji?" she growled darkly. Her ears perked as she heard the black female say something to the other wolf, then turn to her. "I guess I should introduce you to this elemental thing… By the way, I'm Pluto." Miyako gave a tense nod.

"We are the Wolves of the Elements. A pack full of wolves who posses the power of Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Space, Time, Sun, and Moon. Each wolf has the ability control one of these powers, for example, I am a space wolf. Space wolves can create a barrier and make balls of plasma fall down from the sky. As for you, you are a fire elemental. You have to ability to control fire, but it seems you have a long way to go." Miyako said nothing, however she sat back down and watched the two wolves warily. She didn't know if she should believe them or not.

"I know it must be confusing, but I'm sure you'll understand later… Every elemental wolf are confused about this elemental stuff when they are first introduced to it." The pup tiled her head. This was certainly a lot of information to take in, but the wolves still hasn't answered her question. She said nothing else, but she kept wary and alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 15 Feb - 13:25

PLUTO

"Ever heard of the forest of Akuji?"

"Forest of Akuji? Never heard of it. I'm not really from around here, rather I'm from a place in a different continent… If you couldn't tell by my accent..." Pluto said, to which made her realize she had an Irish accent even though she was a French wolf. Her yellowish eyes looked at Ashen as if she wanted him to say something. She said nothing to him, keeping the atmosphere very quiet. The beta lowered her head, using her nose to push the food closer to her. "Eat" She said and placed her fuzzy head on her paws. There was a very faint growl coming from Pluto's stomach. The black wolf looked at the food, then at Miyako, and then at the wall behind her. 'I'm hungry..' Pluto thought as she lifted her head to look over her back and at the prey pile, where she was some elk freshly caught by March. 'At least someone is doing their job…' Pulto sighed and turned her head back and placed it on her paws once again, looking a little annoyed with the other wolves.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 15 Feb - 14:02

The Delta licked his lips. They were red with blood from carrying that piece of elk. He didn't need to appear like some kind of killer in front of an distrustful pup. He lowered his head, trying to appear more honest. "You must have come a long way...I have never heard of such a place. This is the forest of the Lycos, a long way from which you describe."

After the Wasteland this pack had no real knowledge of what lay beyond. There were few other packs or tribes, and rouge clans and loners which lingered in the dark areas of the territory. They also knew of other kingdoms bordering the land such as the various elemental kingdoms, and occasionally contact could be made with them....but other than that...

He looked down at the prey, silently urging the pup to eat. Ashen didn't know when she had last eaten, so he was anxious for this pup to regain strength. "If you don't want to talk with us fine, but at least rest up and eat while you are here. When you are ready, you may discuss with us." He turned to Pluto, seeing if she would agree with him. In Ashen's own opinion he would rather force the young wolf to talk, but even then he wasn't so sure if that would work. "You know..." he began, "I bet she was born to a clan of normal wolves. It makes perfect sense on how she has no knowledge of her powers."
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 15:26

◊ Sapphire ◊ Hunter ◊ 3y 6m ◊ Female ◊ Ice ◊

Sapphire sighed. She really had no idea of what was going on right now. Everyone seemed to be doing something different, and then they switched activities after thirty seconds. The white she-wolf knew that she needed to hunt, and March seemed to be having success right near the camp. Sapphi almost got up, turned around, and went back inside her den. But that would mean no food for herself. Her azure orbs scanned around the area. March seemed to be the only one hunting.
Maybe I can go hunting at a different location she thought. Yes, that seemed like a good idea. First though, she turned and looked at the delta Rain. "Do you want to go hunting somewhere with me?" she inquired. Two were better than one, especially when the one who came with you was attractive. Then again, a lot of males Sapphire saw were attractive. She have a shrug so small it was barely noticeable and waited for the striped wolf beside her to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sat 15 Feb - 18:24

(Soooo sorry I didn't post earlier... -_- I've had a lot on my mind lately that's a bit more important than typing role-play posts... Actually, my whole future depends on it... So, that's why I didn't post yet. :3 Here to do it now though xP)

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
The black and white delta looked around, it seemed like most of the pack members had finally awoken and was now minding their own business. Also had a few newcomers appeared. The brute sighed, in slight annoyance, feeling his fur getting cold as a slight breeze went around him, packing him into a blizzard of feelings. He spaced out, staring into nothing for a few minutes. Then it went up for him. He was supposed to be hunting with March and Sapphire. He blinked his eyes and looked around frantically, wondering if the others had decided to leave him. Since he probably had just stood there stiff as ice for many minutes by now, it was a possibility. But he noticed the familiar Sapphire beside him, and calmed down as she spoke to him. The brutes head dropped, and he took a deep breath of relief before he replied.
"Sure! Not a bad idea." He paused for a moment, lifting his gaze back up to look at the huntress beside him. "... Di you have anywhere in mind? Been a while since I was out hunting, so I guess you lead the way, since you are the huntress." He said and smiled slightly, wondering if the female had actually thought of an answer to such a question beforehand.
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
31/100  (31/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by March on Sat 15 Feb - 21:27

While walking, March seemed so peaceful, even though she was cursing all the wolves who were supposed to help her. She didn't show much on her face.

"FREE FOOD!!"

Mist quickly rushed over to the newly caught elk and started munching on a piece. Bloody kids! Immediately after watching Mist gobble down the food, March wanted to slap the living crap out of that wolf with her tail, but she had to keep her cool. "Eat later" March said and stared at Mist with emotionless eyes. She quickly grabbed the elk, now ruined by the almighty Mist and dragged it away from him, almost completely ignoring his existence. With the food in her mouth, she turned only her head at Mist and said something very quietly. "Come hunt with me" She said and walked away, hoping Mist would gladly join the hunter who was doing all the work in finding food. March placed down the second elk next to the first one rather roughly, clearly unhappy with the others. She sighed and sat down next to the wonderful smelling prey pile. The hunter slowly calmed down with the smell of food which made her stomach grumble. Even if she was hungry and desperate to eat, March absolutely refused to even touch one of the prey. After you're done hunting you can treat yourself March tried to convince herself from eating the food that was torturing her.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Do ya wanna go join them, or do somethin' else, or what?"

Lukas looked at Pine and then looked down at the snowball he was currently holding. He could feel his face heat up. "Uh…. I…" Lukas nervously said in a weird high pitched voice and looked around. He mouthed the words "sorry" and threw the snowball right at Pine's face, jumping back a bit in case she wanted to beat his little wolf butt. They say I should have fun… Lukas sat down and look at is little wolfy paws, sort of not believing he actually threw a snowball at someone.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
11/100  (11/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Feb - 0:05

"Forest of Akuji? Never heard of it. I'm not really from around here, rather I'm from a place in a different continent… If you couldn't tell by my accent..." The wolf called Pluto said. Miyako let out a soft huff and folded her ears back slightly. She looked up as the male wolf - Ashen, he called himself - dropped some meat on the floor of the den. The pup eyes it hungrily, her stomach growling; she didn't remember the last time she had eaten, however she had become so used to the hunger panes they simply faded away. "Eat." Pluto said, motioning to the bloody meat. Miyako obliged, all the while keeping an eye on the pair of wolves. She the slowly at first, as if testing the meat. Then she dug in and finished it off quickly, stepping back to the deeper part of the cave again.

"You must have come a long way...I have never heard of such a place. This is the forest of the Lycos, a long way from which you describe." Ashen said. Miyako tilted her head slightly. She had heard of the forest of Lycos, from one of the ever constant vain she-wolves in her birth-clan. She growled and curled her lip just thinking about them. The male regarded her thoughtfully, making her uneasy. She glared at him through narrowed eyes. "If you don't want to talk with us fine, but at least rest up and eat while you are here. When you are ready, you may discuss with us." He said. She snorted. Like she would tell them anything about her; they didn't need to know. Even though neither seemed to know about the forest where she came from, that didn't mean others didn't. These two could be one of the few who didn't know, because they were not part of the plan. Miyako nodded to herself and growled again, her lip curling. She wanted to use whatever heated her fur up again, but Ashen would only absorb it.

Her ears flicked forward as she heard the black male speak to Pluto, about her by the sound of it. She didnt her the whole thing, but she caught a few words. She raised an eyebrow. Of course she was born into a normal pack. Who wasn't? It seemed like these wolves certainly weren't. She couldn't help but growl again, louder this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sun 16 Feb - 0:43

PLUTO

"I bet she was born to a clan of normal wolves. It makes perfect sense on how she has no knowledge of her powers."

Pluto looked at Ashen and nodded. "Most likely." She looked at the growling pup, showing no signs of fear. 'Growl all you want, you will not scare me…' The beta thought as she looked at Miyako, taking a good look at her appearance and attitude. "Whoever raised this pup were was obviously not nice… and maybe stupid." Pluto assumed in a very soft mutter, looking Ashen. Honestly, Pluto didn't blame the poor thing to be all aggressive and scared. Pluto herself once was like this, but even if she was like this at one point, she didn't really know how to deal with it. She tried to make herself look friendly, but the pup hated it so she turned back to the boring wolf she was, which made the pup hate her some more. 'Emotionless characters aren't the best at these things…' Pluto thought but it was better than a sadistic alpha. The black wolf almost shivered at the thought of the time where Miyuki chased like her almost as if she was a murderer during their training back when Yukes was only just a healer. But that didn't make her a bad wolf. "Erm, anyways…" Pulto looked away trying to get that awful thought out of her mind again, not expressing any sort of discomfort.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest on Sun 16 Feb - 7:57

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist looked up as March came over. His paws were ready to run away as fast as he had come, in case the she-wolf decided to smack him. But no, she simply told him to eat later. What? he almost said out loud. He had expected a different reaction from the lead hunter. The golden wolf just shrugged a bit and slowly trotted after the grey lass in front of him. He perked his ears when he heard her say something. "Hunting?" he repeated. "Sure!"

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine's smile grew even bigger while she watched Lukas stutter, and then look down at a snowball he had in his paw. Before she even knew it, the other wolf had chucked it at her face, and then jumped away. The russet she-wolf yipped and went down into a play bow before scooping up some snow and flinging it back at Lukas.
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sun 16 Feb - 12:27

Ashen listened to the Beta, a slight smirk on his face as she mentioned the 'stupid' part. "Hmph, I can't even imagine what it must be like without an element; what weaklings." he mused.
His eyes turned back to the pup, who had eaten the prey rather quickly. It was a relief she had chosen to take the prey; at least that shows Miyako had somewhat trusted him and Pluto. She had still backed up into the corner after she had finished, growling away yet again as they spoke. Ashen flicked his ears in annoyance. He would have loved to open his jaws into a loud snarl.

Ashen began pointing to the nearby pelts on the ground, somewhat glaring. "Sleep if you wish... You won't be leaving until you fully regain your strength. We will leave if you want us too, however note that I shall be guarding the entrance outside."

His head turned back to Pluto, stepping closer to the white-swirled Beta. He leaned close to her ear in a whisper. "I can't believe I'm saying this but Miyako will eventually have to CHOOSE to stay here." he growled silently, "She has nowhere else to go..."
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sun 16 Feb - 13:05

PLUTO

The beta listened to the delta growl something softly in her ear. When she heard his words, Pluto could only agree. "We can at least give her a temporary home until she grows up… When she's strong enough she can leave if she wants." Pulto said in a soft mumble although she kinda doubted the wolf leaving the pack after she was all grown up. Thunder, Flare, they were both lone pups and after they were strong, they chose to stay here and create a family, giving birth to this… somewhat responsible version of Thunder. Of course, their personality were different, but since this wolf was still young, they could still help her. "I'll be protecting the entrance too." Pluto said in a whisper, saying it to no one in particular. She looked at Miyako, waiting for a response from her. It was probably going to come out as growls and stuffs, but Pluto didn't care. The wolf lowered her head onto her paws and sighed.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Feb - 15:37

They were talking about her, she knew it. Miyako let out a soft growl at them, showing them she was listening even if she couldn't tell exactly what they were saying. She folded her ears back and narrowed her eyes, tail flicking in irritation.

"Sleep if you wish... You won't be leaving until you fully regain your strength. We will leave if you want us too, however note that I shall be guarding the entrance outside."
She snarled at the male - Ashen - and bared her teeth, her hackles bristling. Why were these wolves so keen on keeping her here? She huffed and got to her paws, holding her head and tail high as she growled. She felt her fur heat up again, only to be absorbed by the black male. She snorted.

The male leaned in a whispered something to the female, and Miyako barked at them once. If there was one thing that really got on her nerves, it was others talking about her behind her back, and it made her angrier when it was done when she was there. In her birth clan she would've put whoever it was in their place by now; usually it was the pups who knew she wouldn't kill them. She narrowed her eyes again. It was always either her or her father, who put out punishment much worse. She shuddered again.

"I'll be protecting the entrance too." Pluto whispered, and the pup glared at her, then back at the male. She said nothing, staring into his eyes aggressively. She growled lowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by March on Wed 19 Feb - 0:01

"Hunting? Sure!"

March looked at Mist, who slowly followed the grey and yellow wolf. Sometimes, March wondered why some wolves were so troublesome. She sighed and stood up from her spot and took a quick glance at the group of food, slowing piling up with prey and then looked at Mist again with her emotionless eyes. "Follow me." She said softly and started trotting off deep in the forest and disappeared, hoping Mist would follow along quickly. March stopped for a moment for Mist to catch up, that was if he was following her. She lifted her head up at the tall trees and looked at the light slightly peaking through the trees, strangely giving March a sense of relaxation. The hunter looked behind her back and then continued off to the direction of the place she remembered as the Falls of Nari. I don't know if Mist likes fishing… I should've asked him, but he agreed to hunt with me so he should follow my orders. March stopped her legs and paused. She looked back again and tilted her head. Or maybe I should bring him somewhere? Rain still needs his fish as well as me… March shrugged the thought of Mist not wanting to fish off and continued to walk.

- To The Falls of Nari -

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Lukas let out a very small smile, his face brightening up a bit. He saw the incoming snowball and was lucky enough to dodge it. The snow white wolf made another snowball at Pine, hoping that it would hit. He took a moment to look at Lilli and then thought: Sister should join too…

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
11/100  (11/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 19 Feb - 15:34

The male sighed; now that the situation was mostly settled, there was still the problem of finding who would care for the pup while she lived here... and of course informing Miyuki about this...but that could wait. Ashen didn't dare mention this in front of Miyako. She would not be pleased to hear that she would be have an adoptive parent to watch over her...

He started exiting the den, his eyes searching for at least a somewhat appropriate care-giver. As usual the bunch of idiots were still throwing snow at each others faces. He face-pawed at the group, wondering if anyone would be capable of handling the stubborn fire pup. Since she could eat meat now, and did not rely on milk... it could be either a male or female. It had to be someone patient but firm... someone who was cautious but enjoyable...

Who is it? Ashen wondered.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki on Thu 20 Feb - 8:27

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian stretched out making her back form a perfect arch before she sta up right once again. With pin point posture she viewed the silly acts of youth that was performed in front of her. When Lukas joined in she was surprised, but even more so surprised that she was surprised. Lillian had recently become aware of her difference. Luke was still young just like the others in the pack, like them, he should find amusement in nonsensible games such as their snow fight, it was normal, natural. Just then her brother seemed to look over at her as if inviting her to join in. As if, even if she did promise to do anything for him... There had to be exceptions.

The white femme was more interested in the new pup but Ashen being over their stopped her from going to check it out. 'Since when did Ashen make me change what I want and will do? It's normal to introduce yourself, there is no reason fro Ashen to be in my way. Once again... I get worked up about him' The delta she upped and walked right through the chaos not batting an eye at a single contender of the snowball fight as she soflty padded her way over to Pluto, Ashen and the brown pup. Ashen emerged into sight but she was quick to advert her gaze, passing by, she stepped into the den.

"Pluto, can I get a report on the situations?" She asked as she slipped passed. Even though Lillian was a rank bellow the beta, because of her family's standing she felt comfortable talking to her on the same level. "Never mind. I've found out what I need to know" At work was Lillian's leading skills that shehad learned as a pup and perfected as an apprentice, the ability to asses a situation without words. The pup's posture showed confusion, facial expression confirmed it was confusion. Eye's showed fear... No... She was being cautious... Cautions and confusion, lone pup, wary, some sass, shows aggression, cold winter, doesn't trust, strong build... Several factors lead to multiple conclusions, casting all thoughts aside she stuck with what she knew for sure. The pup was alone in the world.

Not for long, right? She would stay with the pack, we would give her a family, show her a life that she could actually live. Hah. "Leave" She spoke directly and sharply. Lillian kept her posture and her tone authoritative. After a short silence to make sure the pup fully comprehended that the wolf speaking to her was serious "...If you want. It is, isn't it? Ashen and Pl-" realizing that the beta may not care for the pup she removed her name "... Ashen, the male who brought you here, may try to keep you here for a long time. I'm not like him, if you choose, I will lead you out. Of course you will probably die" No matter how tall and big the young one made herself, in the end she was just a wolf pup. "Of course you still have the option to stay here, you'll have to follow the pack rules but you will get to- Well you will find out if you choose to stay here" She was now genuinely curious in the fire pup. What would happen if she chose to leave? Would she scamper on back at the first sign of danger? Would the hungry winter savages get to her before she could? Who knows but for whatever strange reason, Lilli kinda hoping she would stay... She would not 'force' her to though, she would choose to. To enforce the staying choice the delta kept her dominate position.

| 617w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Thu 20 Feb - 16:33

This was a hard choice... there were so many wolves to choose from. Flare was his first bet; she was strict but also a very caring wolf, and a fire type like Miyako for that matter, but she had just finished with him and Raya; he doubted Flare would want another after finally gaining freedom. He began debating over the bunch of six siblings, wondering if any might be of use. He observed them all, giving a rather intimidating look with his crimson eyes, though of course he didn't really mean to look that way.

Lilli had passed him as he surveyed the group of all the wolves. His ears turned but otherwise gave no communication towards the female Delta. Ears straining to hear what was going on inside, Ashen nearly choked with what he managed to hear. Wanting to rage, he bursted in. "Are you really that heartless?!" he yelled, "IF you haven't realized we have a rival pack right on our borders who would gladly snatch away such a young wolf. Not to mention USE her against us once she is older!"

The male growled lowly, "We would be no better than the rouges out in the wasteland!" His hackles raised, and his eyes burned. Ashen had no real care for the pup, but for a wolf to simply discard a pup, it was criminal. He was doing this in defense for his packs name. "We haven't had any births in moons, we NEED new young wolves."

Looking across at the neutral Pluto he contained himself, but only shortly. "You know... I'm sure Lukas really enjoyed being pried away... but apparently it's alright since you would allow it...." he muttered softly. It was a sensitive topic he knew, and something that wasn't supposed to be said... however something inside Ashen just couldn't help itself.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Thu 20 Feb - 17:19

PLUTO

"Tch" Pluto stared at both the deltas. She wondered if the deltas even understood how this pup was feeling right now. Usually, Pluto would've kicked a wolf out, but she could be a kind wolf, but it really depends on who you are. Pluto sort of agreed with what Ashen had to say. Pluto looked at Lillian, reminding her of Miyuki. Just not creepy. "Get out…" Pluto mumbled quietly, a little annoyed with the two wolves. The  beta looked at Miyako with her yellow eyes and sighed. "I would like to talk to this pup..." She said casually, rather bored. Even as a beta, she didn't speak so formal like Ashen and Lilli. Her mother wasn't formal either. Pluto didn't get it. Why were they so formal? Well, it was showing respect, but Pluto kinda hated that stuff. It was… annoying to her. The black wolf sighed and lowered head onto her paws, looking at the wall behind Miyako, avoiding eye contact.

Last edited by Pulto on Thu 20 Feb - 18:00; edited 2 times in total
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next