I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Sun 30 Jul - 1:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Sun 30 Jul - 0:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Sat 29 Jul - 23:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Wed 6 Apr - 17:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Sat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Sun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Tue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Fri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Wed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12919 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb - 17:50

Miyako X 3 months X Fire X Pup

Miyako growled again and flattened her ears, showing her fangs at the new wolf that entered the den. "Leave." The she-wolf's words were harsh; finally, something the pup was used to. She sat down and glared at the female in the eyes, a sign of dominance and aggression. "...If you want. It is, isn't it? Ashen and Pl-" she stopped herself, in which Miyako guessed she was mentioning Pluto. She flicked her tail and continued to glare at her. "... Ashen, the male who brought you here, may try to keep you here for a long time. I'm not like him, if you choose, I will lead you out. Of course you will probably die" The pup almost laughed at this, but instead a smirk curled her lips. She narrowed her sea-blue eyes. She knew she did not like this wolf one bit.

"Of course you still have the option to stay here, you'll have to follow the pack rules but you will get to- Well you will find out if you choose to stay here" Miyako raised an eyebrow. These wolves were giving her a choice? So far all they had done was keep her cooped up in this blasted cave, guarding the entrance and asking her questions. She growled again, lowly and aggressively. Her ears perked as she heard Ashen outside, and she tilted her head slightly. She was a bit surprised that a member of this strange pack would express such anger, although she was used to it. It was normal where she came from. She shrugged her shoulders and continued glaring at the two females.

"Get out." Pluto mumbled. Miyako flicked one ear back in confusion. This was so different from where she came from...it made her uncomfortable. She growled again, curling her lip. "I would like to talk to this pup..." Pluto said, her tone casual. Miyako growled again, this one louder and almost a snarl. She got to her paws and lifted her tail high and her head down in a mid-stance, her fighting pose. She bared her teeth and growled again, muscles tense and rigid. A warning to the other wolves that she was not to be messed with or ordered around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Thu 20 Feb - 18:15

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

Pluto looked at Miyako, now in a fighting pose. 'Won't this pup behave and just let me do my job? As long as she participates she won't get hurt…' The beta was really trying to patient. It was very hard since she is a very impatient wolf with a short temper. Even the smallest things could make the beta go completely insane. But, she kept from yelling and complaining at the pup since she didn't want the pup to get scared or attack, or do anything. She just wanted Miyako to sit still and participate with the beta. Of course, the stance Miyako was in obviously said that she wouldn't like to work with her. 'So this pup hates emotionless and bored wolves, wolves that are dominant and aggressive. She also hates wolves with a friendly look and voice. Err, maybe sassy wolves?' Pulto looked out the den and spotted the better delta, Forest. 'Or maybe irresponsible wolves?' Pulto looked at Thunder with a dull expression. Clearly, Thunder wouldn't be able to handle a situation like this. Pluto looked back at Miyako and sighed. "You don't need to work with me if you don't want to…." Pluto said. She wondered if Miyako disliked Pluto. Every time she attempts to talk, Miyako would get aggressive. Or maybe it was a tone? Or what she said? Either way, Pluto tried to make herself look as harmless as possible while not sounding and looking like a friendly wolf since Miyako didn't like it.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Thu 20 Feb - 21:26

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The Delta snapped his jaws shut. He was clearly not happy, but then again it was rare to ever find him in a good mood. His eyes took a quick glare at Lilian; he still couldn't believe how she wanted this situation handled. Ashen then looked at Miyako; it was all because of this one pup...

Pluto looked at the two annoyed; Ashen could tell she wanted to use her space powers to kick him exactly in the butt. It was then he realized that the pup was actually still HERE. Now Ashen knew what he had done, and why Pluto was so upset. Once again his impulsiveness got the best of him. As the Beta quietly but sternly told them to leave, Ashen couldn't do anything but obey. Giving a quick nod and growling once he turned around to exit the den, his fire tipped tail streaming out behind him in steam. If anyone could get through to that stubborn pup, it was Pluto... at least he hoped.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder chuckled, his tail wagging out behind him. Well it seemed that SOMETHING just went on in that little den. It wasn't his place to get involved in such things, Thunder knew this., still.... when has he ever respected those laws? It was just a lost pup, jeez! By now he would have thought the little thing would be throwing snow balls like everyone else. What was the deal?! Thunder rolled onto his back again, watching the snow fly overhead. He wondered what time it was...

Leaning his head back he attempted to look into the little den, but alas nothing could be seen past the entrance. A small and subtle glow from Pluto's head star thingy gave him the only visual inside. Ashen seemed to be leaving though, which was good for Thunder. Stretching out his legs he tried creeping closer. His paws sank in the snow and his black pelt didn't help much... but oh well.

The wolf was now in a crouching position in front of then den, a few feet away. His bright yellow eyes curiously tried to peek inside. In the corner he made out the small shape of the pup, and Thunder wondered why this was so. Smiling he tried making funny faces, hoping the young pup would see him and smile.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Fri 21 Feb - 3:02

♫Sirena ♫ Water♫ Loner♫2 years old ♫

Coming from the direction from the falls she became a bit weary, it's been awhile since this femme has come in direct contact with salt water and even so her pelt felt like it could use a dip. After running into the pack known as the elemental wolves she couldn't help but reach into her kelp bag and pull out a dried sheet of seaweed and on this sheet written in squid ink was the map that the injured princess Thundera has written out for her so she could come and explain what happened to this princess and also for her to come onto land and join a pack in which she could also study for research. Sighing, the white and silver female couldn't help but gaze around from what she can tell was that there was no end to these giant wood sticks! Reminds her of a time back in the ocean where a kelp forest had no end and she got lost.

"Ay, this place is nothing but a kelp forest! Crabs this map looks like a drunken eel scribbled all over the place." she growled, while tossing the map back in her kelp bag before proceeding forward twitching her ears she couldn't make out a noise in the distance but a new smell came onto her nose and she couldn't help but feel surprised about this odd smell. Her noise twitched and surely this nose was of no use in the waters. Taking a couple more steps she finally could hear the sounds of laughter, peeking around a huge wooden stick (tree) she saw wolves. They seem to be playing in this weird soft white plush that laid around the ground and surely when she left the comfort of the falls this cold stuff became a hassle since it got caught between her webbed paws. "These wolves, they happen to be playing around like a bunch of guppies." she said softly to herself while gazing at each individual with blue orbs.

Observing each one of them she smiled. She spotted a male with black fur exiting a den but he seemed a bit angry telling from the steam trail behind him but surely soon enough they will find her but she now became shy as a clam. She didn't want to step into their waters and get them angry. Curling her tailfin around her paws she felt her gills close only to make her nose take on the responsibility of breathing. Tilting her head to the side she watched the very same angry male keep walking by but she feared that he'll be the one she will confront if he smells her scent already not to mention her lunch which was stored in her kelp bag a very large yellow fin tuna.

(ugh hi guys x3 Sorry for never ever posting in for-EVER but I just got busy with school and mostly hanging with friends. Anyway I'm back and WA-LA I am active once moreeee Derp face* :p)

Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki on Fri 21 Feb - 12:39

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Before she could even get a word out of the pup, Ashen was interrogating her again "Are you really that heartless?! IF you haven't realized we have a rival pack right on our borders who would gladly snatch away such a young wolf. Not to mention USE her against us once she is older! We would be no better than the rouges out in the wasteland! We haven't had any births in moons, we NEED new young wolves."

The femme kept herself and swallowed her aggression "I was simply giving her a choice. I told her the consequences of leaving, she has the right to choose! You aren't her father, you nothing about her! You can't tell her what she can and cannot do. If she decides she wants to stay here then I will welcome her into the pack and teach her our ways. Did you know our ways include being kind to eachother? Also, how dare you compare me to a rogue! I'm not forcing her out, nor am I forcing her to stay! If anyone here is a rogue it would be you! How could you even say such a thing! Because our pack hasn't any pups we should just grab them when we can? Without out their consent? That would be the same as pupnapping!" The delta's tone was sharp but not loud. Though it was probably less then two seconds, to Lillian it felt like a millennium of silence as 'pupnapping' rang through her head.

"You know... I'm sure Lukas really enjoyed being pried away... but apparently it's alright since you would allow it...."

Lilli's perfectly composed self did more then crack but rather shattered. How could he! How could he say such a thing! She could use that against him, she was pretty sure locking up a pup was just as bad as prying... One.......... Away............. Lukas................. "Get out… I would like to talk to this pup..."

Lillian's vision was blurry, her first guess was tears but she figured out soon enough that she was only shaking. Shaking so hard that her claws scratched the hard earth underpaw "... Yy-yo-ou-you...! You are worse then that rogue!!" Her anger with a twist of misery showed in clearly in her last sentence. Immediately obeying Pluto's command, Ashen exited the den right before Thunder appeared at it's entrance. Lillian moved as about to do the same but first she bent over to the pup, so unless you strained yourself to hear only she would."I want you to know that I actually was hoping that you would choose to stay here but it isn't my decision, it's yours. It's a dangerous world out there but no where is perfect, not here not anywhere. Whatever you choose, tell me and I will make it happen" Lillian gave a soft smile as her emotionless mask was broken, then, she turned and walked out the entrance where she glued it back together.

| 491w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by March on Fri 21 Feb - 17:50

Yes, Lukas was having fun. But he didn't show it on his face, only his eye showed interest. Lukas lifted his head a little bit and turned his head around and watched Lillian walked out the den that Pluto and pup were in. Just by looking at Lillian, Lukas could feel that she wasn't actually okay. "Excuse me…" Lukas said, interrupting his and Pine's snowball fight. He trotted over to his sister, seeing through her emotionless face. Luke walked up to his precious sister and gave her a soft lick on the cheek. "Please smile" He said, even though he himself didn't do so. But it was his character ever since birth. Lilli wasn't like that. Lukas liked it when Lilli used to smile. It made himself want to smile and be happy. The little white wolf wagged his tail from side to side in a very slow motion, his face lightening up a little bit, hoping he could see his best bud smile for him.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
11/100  (11/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 21 Feb - 18:36

Miyako X 3 months X Fire X Pup

Miyako continued to glare at the black female, although she was confused. Pluto seemed to be trying to look harmless, yet not nice. Definitely something the pup wasn't used to. She cocked her head and narrowed her eyes."You don't need to work with me if you don't want to…." Pluto whispered. Miyako raised an eyebrow and shifted her body position into something that said "Really?" "Not like you give me much choice..." she muttered.

"I want you to know that I actually was hoping that you would choose to stay here but it isn't my decision, it's yours. It's a dangerous world out there but no where is perfect, not here not anywhere. Whatever you choose, tell me and I will make it happen" Miyako narrowed her eyes. There was one thing she wanted, however she knew these wolves could not do it for her. She looked up and glared into the eyes of the she-wolf, even if the adult looked friendly. Kindness was something Miyako was not used to at all. Aggression and fighting, yes. This, no. She let out a soft growl as she watched the other wolf retreat from the den. Pluto looked on silently.

Miyako's ears perked as she heard Ashen yelling, the she-wolf yelling back in return. She smirked slightly; she was comfortable in this situation. She narrowed her eyes as she mentioned rogues, and folded her ears back. She growled loudly. Suddenly she saw another wolf watching her, a male by the looks of it. He was making strange faces at her and she snarled at him aggressively, baring her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 22 Feb - 13:33

Thunder pressed his nose to the ground. Lilian had just walked out, so apparently Thunder though that if he hid his nose in the snow, he would be hidden. The female however did not make a sound as she walked on past, which was strange of her to do so. Thunder blinked a bit confused, but soon forgot about the Deltess as a little snarl from the den penetrated his ears. He turned, his eyes going back to the little she-pup inside the den. Did I do the expression wrong? he wondered. This has certainly never happened before. Usually pups love silly faces.

He scooted forward yet again, this time right in front of the entrance. Pluto was there now, her back turned to his. Hopefully she wouldn't scold him. Thunder stuck out his tongue, his eyes going all derpy and his ears pointing in two different directions.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

This is the last time I ever get involved in such matters! It actually sounded like I CARED for that pup! Ashen slapped the snow under paw, watching the white powder fly to the side. Man he hated when these things happened. What the Delta wanted to do now was crawl into a nice warm fur pelt and snooze his problems away, but Ashen knew he could not do so. Bitterly he watched Lukas approach his sister; at least he had managed to get under Lilian's skin. Still though, it was quite sad how two pack mates had to fight so often. He turned away, his paws bringing him behind a snow mound. Sitting down, he closed his eyes to take some breaths.

Just then, a very strange... and fishy scent wafted through his nostrils. "What now....?" he groaned. Unless there was a river overflowing with dead fish, he seriously doubted there could be any explanation for this disgusting smell. Anyone could probably scent it by now. Staggering to his paws he somehow managed to search beyond the spruces. There was nothing to be seen out there, only that annoying scent that increasingly made him want to barf. March, Rain, and Pluto may have liked fish, but Ashen for one really disliked the slimy taste. Not wanting to go searching, he would simply wait for someone else to notice, or for whoever was out there... to confront them. He was just not in the mood to get involved in anything else...
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 22 Feb - 15:18

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

Pluto kept quiet as she let the delta pass by and get out of the den. She looked back at Miyako, who looked comfortable for a few seconds before she started to growl and bare her teeth at something behind the black wolf. Pluto turned her head to see what caused the pup to act like it. Thunder. The irresponsible one Pulto was thinking about earlier. He was making derpy and these funny faces at Miyako, who clearly did not enjoy it. The beta didn't either. "What the bloody 'ell are you doing?" She said, looking at Thunder with a dull face. Couldn't he at least be a little more responsible? Pluto sighed and looked back at Miyako. "Sorry about him…" She said glaring at Thunder and whacking his face with her tail gently. "He's not harmless… He's just… friendly…" The last word Pluto said came out slower than the other words, mainly because she was almost about to say that Thunder was that annoying kid. A lot of packs had them. The beta let out a heavy sigh looked off to the side, thinking about the ways she would kick Thunder out. But instead, she kept him inside.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 22 Feb - 16:01

"What the bloody 'ell are you doing?"

Thunder looked up. Busted. He laughed nervously, but was relieved when the Beta didn't bite him in the face or anything. He scooted on in, since it seemed that Pluto was at least tolerating him for now.  "Eheheh, sorry bout that." he laughed while sitting up, "Snow just gets boring after a while."

He twitched his head, bringing up a sparkling paw to scratch behind his ears casually.

"He's not harmless… He's just… friendly…"

"Hello there!" he greeted rather loudly, "Nice to meet you! Are you gonna stay here for awhile; I sure hope so! We need cute little balls of fur such as yourself scampering around!" Thunder wagged his tail; he wanted to make a good first impression. His paws sparked a bit; he was excited.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sat 22 Feb - 17:46

♫ Sirena♫ Water ♫ Loner ♫ 2 yrs.

Sirena watched the black male with flames that danced on the tip of his tail. She noticed his sudden groan not to mention the sound of him sniffing something Fishy, literally. Looking through her bag she found the giant tuna and immediately tossed it across the place so the smell won't lead to where she was. In matter of fact her scent was pure as the sea not a disgusting smell but a rather smooth sweet salty smell. Crouching she'll crawl a bit forward to get a better look of these land dwellers and began taking out a sheet of kelp and squid ink and began using her paws as a writing utensil; her tail however was swishing all about above the bush she was hiding behind. "These wolves are surely different but aren't we all?" she thought while scribbling away on her kelp paper before she felt a sudden urge to sneeze. Her mouth quivered, her eyes watered and she could feel the sudden air which her lungs took in want to spit it out.

"AHHH-CHOOOOO!" she screamed while trying to recover from something so harsh. "What just happened?!" she freaked out before peeking over the bush to see if anyone heard which made her freak out a bit more actually she felt like a barracuda will strike at her any moment
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 22 Feb - 18:35

"AHHH-CHOOOOO!"

What the actual hell?! Ashen pondered as he shot up on all four paws. First the fish stink and now THIS. He growled lowly; going into the forest yet again. I'll just get this over with... His first thought was that this creature might've been one of Miyako's pack mates, but something told him otherwise.

His nose wanted to follow the aquatic scent, however the sound came from a completely different direction. In the end he headed for the sound, hoping it would lead him to the culprit. They had to be close...that sneeze was pretty loud. As he traversed onward he eventually discovered something... WHAT is that thing...?! he freaked.

The male went through the undergrowth; he was trying to catch the being off-guard by going in from behind. It took him a good while to reveal is presence as he snuck up beside it. W-Was that supposed to be a tail?! "W-WHo and what are you?!" he snarled finally.  
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 1:03

♫ Sirena ♫ Water ♫ 2 years ♫ Loner

Sniffling a bit, she'll rub her nose with her left paw while twitching her ears at the same time. Getting up she felt a presence like a bull shark circling around in the darkness awaiting to strike.

"W-WHo and what are you?!"

"Eeep!" she squealed a bit in a high frequency that was mostly meant for water and on land it sounded like a hard core screech which made her ear's ring! Covering them with her paws she turned and faced her foe only to shake a bit, her blue eyes scanned the male and with that she sort of recognized him as the male who was fuming earlier. Gaining a bit of her confidence back she'll sit up tall and face him "Why I am a wolf just like you mate. Look I am not here to cause ye any trouble." She began to say smoothly "I am only following directions from one of your lackeys and it led me here." Sirena continued in a accent which sounded somewhat Australian but to her it was ocean talk. Giving the male a small smile she'll wrap her tail around her paws and await his motion whether he'll attack or not but eh he was kind of cute.
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest on Sun 23 Feb - 9:18

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest nodded at Ashen after he explained. The she-wolf siged. She was starting to become bored with nothing going on. Her eyes flew back over to the den when she heard yelling going on. Lillian and Ashen. Forest shook her head. She wished she could go over there and tell both of them to knock it off before she knocked off their heads, but decided she had better things to do than threaten her own packmates. Instead, she turned towards where Rain and Sapphire were together, talking about something. Forest padded over and stopped beside her mate, nuzzling into his cheek. "You wouldn't mind if I came hunting with you, would you?" she asked, seeming to completely ignore the other she-wolf next to Rain.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist gave March a single, sharp nod and trotted after her. He wondered where they were going, just padding along through the woods. But, knowing March, the golden wolf suspected they were going to a place where they could find fish to catch.

-To le Falls of Nari-

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine cocked her head when Lukas politely excuses himself from the snowball fight. But after watching him for a while, she began to see why he had walked off. His sister had just gotten done with yelling at Ashen. What is going on between those two? she wondered. Almost without noticing it, she began to look around for Ashen. She soon spotted him freaking out off in the forest somewhere. Curious as to what was happening, Pine slowly jogged over to where he was. As she got closer, she could smell a sort of fishy smell in the air. She flicked her tail and slowly came to a halt next to the black-furred wolf. And then she saw what he was looking at. "Oh my goodness!" she said, staring at the wolf-thing in front of her with big blue eyes. It was like a wolf...and a fish mixed together into one creature. "What? Ashen, what is that?" she said in a wary voice, not sure if she should be afraid of this thing or not.
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sun 23 Feb - 16:05

His head turned, noticing the Warrior Pine confront him. At least he wasn't the only one who had heard this thing. "She says she's a wolf...." he explained warily, eyes set on that thing of a tail. She looked like a mythical creature rather than a wolf. Ashen had saw the cautiousness in Pine's eye; he had the same look on as well, but the male quickly switched to a look of authority.

In training he had heard of a peaceful water wolf living by the falls; it was one of the duties of Delta's to know everything about the territory. However, Ashen had no idea on what the wolf looked like, and had never expected for it to be quite like this. What interested him was when this 'wolf' explained how one of their... lackeys... led her here. "I have never heard of such things..." he growled, "Who would lead you here and why?"
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 16:15

♫ Sirena ♫ 2 years ♫ Water ♫ Loner

"Oh my goodness!" , "What? Ashen, what is that?"

[color:d2d4=#cc3333"She says she's a wolf...."]
Twitching her ear's she stared at the male before switching her gaze to the reddish furred femme who seemed to take in Sirena's appearance as something very ugly or unusual. It just she couldn't help but chuckle a bit in her throat "Of course I am a wolf." she said while staring at the two.

"I have never heard of such things..." he growled, "Who would lead you here and why?"

"Why an old pack member of yours named Thundera . She was injured I helped her and asked where she came from. She said this pack known as the elemental wolves was a friendly accepting pack it seems I came at a time that is bad no?" Sirena said while giving the male a straight look before pulling out her kelp map "She wrote me directions on this." "

Getting up she'll look in the direction she tossed the large tuna and can smell its scent which made her a bit hungry she grinned.
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest on Sun 23 Feb - 16:37

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine's eyes went from Ashen to the wolf, back to Ashen, and back to the wolf. "Oh..." she said quietly. Even if this really was a wolf, Pine couldn't keep her eyes off of her tail...it was just so unnatural and...really just plain weird. But soon the young warrior began to feel curiosity instead of fearfulness and wariness. She perked her ears and listened to what the creature had to say. When the wolf said the name 'Thundera' something immediately clicked in Pine's mind. "Oh! I know who ya'll are talkin' about!" she exclaimed, smiling. Thundera was the healer who helped fix her paw back at the old territory. "Oh, Ashen, it's okay, she's a friend of ours!" she explained, facing the Delta. "Why don't ya come back to the main part of the camp with us?" the russet she-wolf suggested, turning back to the she-wolf. Pine yipped with excitement and bent over in a play bow for a split second. Then she whipped around and spun in a circle. "Hurry!" she urged them on with her Southern accent.
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Feb - 16:45

Miyuki fixed her bangs a little bit before smelling something like fish. The alpha was almost about to run away from that awful smell, but she stood still. Calmly, Miyuki got up and walked over to Ashen and Pine, who were currently speaking with a wolf who smelled like fish.

"Of course I am a wolf."

"It's not like you haven't seen a wolf with a strange tail… March has one too." Yuki said, walking up to the group of wolves and sitting behind Ashen and pine. "I assume you want to join us?" Miyuki said, making herself look as friendly as possible. The she wolf said she was a friend of Thundera. Immediately, Miyuki could strangely trust her. She liked Sirena's energy. Miyuki walked up to Sirena and sniffed her. All the alpha could smell was fish. Yuki almost made a disgusted face and wanted to puke, but luckily she didn't. After sniffing the fishy wolf, Yuki walked back behind Ashen and Pine. Miyuki could only think why she would ever sniff a wolf that smelt like fish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 16:56

♫ Sirena ♫Water ♫ 2 years ♫ Loner

Sirena perked her ears up after hearing the reddish female exclaim that Thunder the wolf she came to aid was a originally a healer here in this pack.

"Why don't ya come back to the main part of the camp with us?"

Swiftly using her left paw to point at herself she'll mouth the words 'me?' before a small smile spreaded on her lips, she couldn't believe she was able to come into their territory but mostly she was scared too. Instead Sirena clammed up and began to take a step forward in the direction that this she-wolf was leading her too but halted as a white female approached the group and telling from her appearance she had a creepy aura but it didn't bother her at all.

"I assume you want to join us?"

"If you want me too." Sirena merely replied and gave a slight bow with her head "I only came to observe land wolves, also to return a favor for one of your old pack mates. She had to return home due to her injuries and will return someday." she continued while taking out a sticked wrapped in seaweed and immediately the blue jellies poured out "oops, apparently this plant was her favorite healing tool and I believe she used it to treat u guy's. She wanted the next healer to have this."

Sirena smiled but she felt a little scared. Thunder said they were friendly but still. Sensing that sirena smelt like her lunch she'll turn to look at the alpha "Sorry, my lunch sort of spoiled. I do not smell of fish considering I'm from the ocean. I scent is salt water mixed with a hint of sweetness we get from the coral reefs." she explained hoping she can bathe later
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Feb - 17:12

Miyuki looked at Sirena with friendly eyes, even though her creepy aura was still present. "If you need a home, you can join us if you want." She looked at Sirena who just spilled blue jellies out of… seaweed? 'No.' Yuki thought, almost refusing to breathe. She liked this wolf, but fish… is not something Miyuki would go near and of course, Sirena just had to say that her lunch spoiled. However, she did say that she doesn't actually smell like fish. Miyuki smiled unsurely and looked at the weird blue things. It definitely wasn't something Yuki used back when she was a healer. To be honest, the white female thought it kinda looked fun to play with. "Uh, like Pine said, we should go over to the main camp." Miyuki said, looking at the wolves of her pack do various things. She already knew Pluto was doing something, but she didn't bother as Yuki knew somehow the beta could handle whatever she was working on. Yuki gave Sirena a smile and then turned around, walking towards the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 17:21

♫ Sirena ♫ 2 yrs. ♫ Water ♫ Loner

Sirena smiled at the white female but surely she would began gathering the blue jellies so she could pack it away for now till she meets a healer to take the gift their old mate has left for them. Sirena sniffed herself and gave a face too, her kind never smelt like fish but instead smelt like sweetness and salty more like a flavored candy coated coral if she knew what candy was. But it was sweet perhaps she can return to the ocean for a quick bath so she can get rid of her smell but for now she must go with them and know the territory.

"If you need a home, you can join us if you want."

She perked up and couldn't help but smile widely at the dominant leader before she wagged her tail she couldn't help but let out a small yip

"Why thank you mate," she said while smiling "I will become of use to you. Or do whatever you guys need." she said with determination in her eyes "I guess I should rid my lunch smell ." she joked and looked around for a water source "By any chance can someone take me to these falls... I don't know which direction they are. If it isn't to troubling to ask?" she said while smiling while following the white female close behind along with the black male and reddish female
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sun 23 Feb - 17:33

Ashen solemnly nodded as Pine went on about a certain healer. He wasn't so quick to trust someone as Pine though, so he was still somewhat wary. "I'll take your word then, Pine." he went. Pine after all remembered the old territory, and with it the wolves who were once in the pack; it was not Ashen's place to object. Although he did get annoyed when Pine asked the wolf to walk back to camp...As he began to open his jaws to protest, Miyuki had suddenly appeared "It's not like you haven't seen a wolf with a strange tail… March has one too."

"O-Oh, Uh yeah... but it's just so... large and... scaly..." he sounded pretty stupid then and there. Honestly the question had caught him off guard. At least he tried to say it quietly; Ashen did not want to offend the sea-wolf. He sat there silently, listening to Miyuki speak to the so far unnamed wolf. It felt strange being on the sidelines for once.

"I assume you want to join us?"
"If you want me too. I only came to observe land wolves, also to return a favor for one of your old pack mates. She had to return home due to her injuries and will return someday."

She's gonna join?! It's not that Ashen had any objections towards it but... weren't March and Rain really fond of aquatic things? Oh no, what if they try to do something... As the Alphess got up to go back to camp, Ashen did as well. This was going to be interesting, but hopefully March and Rain had gone hunting. "By any chance can someone take me to these falls... I don't know which direction they are. If it isn't to troubling to ask?" Ashen turned, "I guess I could take you... unless Pine wants to."
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 17:38

Sirena looked about the place which was covered with a cold white blanket. She couldn't help but feel like it was home but in a different kind of way. Turning around to look at the male and reddish female she'll stop

"excuse me alphess, I thank ye for welcoming me to your home but I will come back after I find the falls." she began than turned to the reddish female and black male "Excuse me, do any of you know a place with falls well water..." she asked while curling her tail around her front paws while staring at the two.
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sun 23 Feb - 17:56

"Excuse me, do any of you know a place with falls well water..."

Ashen eyed the water-wolf, mistrust in his crimson eyes. "The fall's of Nari. Its a little ways from here..." he explained. Showing a new wolf the territory wasn't a very fond thing Ashen looked upon; he still didn't know if he could trust this wolf, despite the Alphess having no concerns. Still... if this really was the loner that has already been living in the territory, Ashen shouldn't have any issues. She seemed trustful enough at least. " I guess I can show you the way..."
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena on Sun 23 Feb - 18:01

"The fall's of Nari. Its a little ways from here..."

Sirena would listen to what the male had to say but still she could read him like a book and still she was a bit concerned that this wolf did not trust her and who knows what he'll do. Nodding for him to show the way she'll walk up somewhat behind him awaiting to follow.

Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top