» Make a Lie
Tue 19 Jan - 3:57 by Rain

» Who Would It Be?
Tue 19 Jan - 3:56 by Rain

Top posting users this month
March

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12913 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Feb - 8:12

Miyako X 3 months X Fire X Pup

Miyako kept running, panting slightly as she skidded through the forest. Almost against her will her fear died down, leaving mischievousness and wariness behind. She looked over her shoulder, catching sight of the melted slush where she had run and growled in irritation. Her ears perked at the sound of wolves, wait...wolves, not wolf. She gulped and ran harder, her fur not as hot now but still warm enough to melt the snow and burn the undergrowth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Tue 11 Feb - 15:33

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The male stiffened a bit. "Yes I know that!" he snapped slamming his paws, remembering the times he had got into a rage and nearly burned something with his flames. Heck it still happened, but at least now he had better control...and to go to a...wider and isolated area.

Ashen gave a apologetic look to his mother, suddenly feeling sorry for snapping when she merely gave an suggestion. "Sorry...it's just that I do not rely on such techniques... but I guess it would be useful to learn just in case."

He began following his mother. Flare turned to him expectantly, urging him to tell her the way. Ashen knew she could do it herself, but Ashen had to learn this himself. Quickly he tried to concentrate to find the source, but it didn't help that Flare's heat signature was also in the way. He growled to himself; patience was something he had no tolerance for. Besides, they could properly track her by scent easily. "This is stupid... I'm already trained..." he grumbled. But proving to his mother he could accomplish this was of greater importance. While he was not at all thrilled, Ashen wanted to prove his capabilities. Closing his eyes he searched on ahead, stunned by how a whole new field of vision came into view, although he would not admit this. It was as if everything was underwater. Most things were tinted blue or purple, but anything with life pulsed yellow, orange, or red. This must be how Jayfeather sees...! Ashen realized.

It was quite a difficult task to pinpoint the pup. The various colors made his mind swirl with confusion, and made his stomach churn with sickness when any bright colors appeared. He ran on ahead, following the soft and still warm paw-prints. His mind eventually gave up, sick of all the colors swarming his brain. "Come out!" he shouted, hoping his location was at least somewhat close to the pup. "We won't hurt you! ...annoying little prick..."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thundo sat and watched in confusion as Flare walked up and left. "Eh? What's going on?" the wolf spoke to himself. Whatever was happening, it must have been important if Flare got involved in it. He stood up, slowly bringing his front paw to his muzzle... "Oh-oh, it looks like its time to put on my....SERIOUS FACE..."    [splat]

Thunder-Paws looked up in confusion and alarm. What the heck was that!? His head was so messed up physically and mentally from him bashing into things as a pup... he could never tell what he hit anymore. Whether a rock or mouse, he couldn't tell the difference. He swore that his skull was void of any feeling. Swinging his now snowy head back and forth, his nose soon bashed into Raya's face, and it was then which he knew what was going on. The she-wolf let out a delighted squeal before flopping into the plush snow, her black pelt outlining all the white. Thunder laughed as he get into position to join her, but he was far to late as his daughter pounced on him. The force knocked them both back, ramming them into a tree soon after they formed into a gigantic snow ball. Thunder's back was smashed against the truck. It did not hurt but it managed to knock the breath out of the warrior. He struggled in the snow pile, his butt hanging hopelessly out in the open whilst the rest of his fluffy body remain in a snowy prison. His voice sounded like muffled grunts to the outside.

After one hard pull Thunder had managed to fly back out of the snow, hitting his quarters back on solid ground. He blinked a few times... looking around in a daze and parted mouth before turning to Raya. "That.....Was......AWESOME!"

Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Feb - 16:59

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

Shirano turned his eyes down when he felt something lean against him. Of course, it was Raya. A warm feeling spread all throughout his body as he felt the she-wolf nuzzle him.
I'm so lucky to have a friend like Raya he thought. Shii just wished he could work up the courage to tell her. He sighed as her head lifted off his shoulder. Someday. A few second later, Raya was yelling, throwing snowballs and running around all over the place. Shirano got up and started padding slowly over to where her and her father, Thunder-Paws, had crashed. Even after a year of growing, it still seems like she hasn't changed a bit the young wolf thought. That was another thing he admired about Raya. She was a yearling now, but still acted like herself. Shirano wished he could be as happy as he was when he was younger. His mind flicked back to that day when he lost his parents. For a split second his brown eyes filled with sorrow, but he immediately washed it away as he reached Raya. He suddenly scampered over to one side of the she-wolf and flicked snow at her with a golden-tipped paw. He smiled and wagged his tail as the snow landed on top of his friend's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu 13 Feb - 0:11

Raya X 1 year 3 months X electricity X Warrior

Looking down at her father she couldn't help but yip happily at his excitement. She would just twirl around a bit before face plopping into the snow only to cause the cold snow to spray around after she plopped down hard, lifting her head back up she'll nuzzle her daddy

"Dad wasn't that fun?! We should do that again!!" Raya yelled with a excited voice "Dad maybe later we can build a snow wolf or annoy grandpa Cyrax and throw snowballs!" she blabbered on and on till suddenly she stared to her side and saw her best friend come along side her and she was about to tackle him but halted in her tracks once she fell something cold land on top of her head. Shaking it off, she looked at her friend with shocked yellow eyes before smiling herself and immediately tossed a snowball
at his cheek before tackling him down "Shii!!!" she squealed  

=============================================

Flare X Warrior X Fire X 3 years

"Yes I know that!"

Her ear's flattened back as her spine stiffened from the sudden shout of rage, turning her head to look at her son she couldn't help but hide the look of sadness but soon her red eyes burned and she too puled back her lips and snarled at him  before turning around fully and merely walking past him as her black fur was fully bristled along her spine to the tip of her tail "Very well! Look for the runt yourself. Don't apologize to me, I shall leave you alone Delta Ashen" she said the last part with venom in her voice before she merely padded back to the pack "I'll have your father help you instead. But let me tell you this, don't ever snap at me like that again. I don't have such tolerance now than go fulfill your duties. I shall see you at supper." she said with a bit of sadness but more of a command before she began to pad over to the huge pine tree where Thunder happen to be laying looking down at her mate she would nuzzle him with a bit of sadness but surely she was a bit upset. Sighing, she licked Thunder's cheek "Shall we go on that stroll soon?" she asked looking a bit troubled from her son's attitude but for Flare she too shared that personality and it felt like it was her fault that her son is like her. A hot head.
[/color][/color]
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu 13 Feb - 8:45

| Female | Moon | Sentinel |

Luna watched as Raya and the rest of the group keep on playing in the cold snow. "I wouldn't dare to touch snow myself than my paws," she said shivering in the winter morning. Everyday she doesn't want even just one tiny fur get off of her body every time winter comes. You ask? It's cold! So what she did was she went to the tree near the group, "Don't mind me, I just don't want to go any nearer with... S-snow..." After that, she wondered; Now, where am I going to get extra food? A faint smile come across her face watching some play. Wondering to join in the very cold snow, or watch lifelessly with no fun at all. Although she is very shy to even say a word to them again, especially when she doesn't know them that well. Being really humorous sometimes, she walked real slow(like a turtle) and finally uttered in a very very very tiny voice, "Mind if I join in with all of you?" She held her breath hoping that wasn't too embarrassing.
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
34/100  (34/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 13 Feb - 14:06

The young pup's ears perked at the sounds of the wolves, but she kept running. She was panting hat now; her lungs felt as if they are about to burst, and her heart thudded inside her chest as if trying to escape.

"Come out! We won't hurt you!" The male called out. She growled under her breath, forcing her paws to continue pushing her forward.

Suddenly she slipped, feeling her paws being thrown out from under her as she reached a pond covered in ice. She yelped in surprise, yet shut up when the ice creaked dangerously under her. She gulped and tried to make her fur cool down, however her emotions refused to work with her today. Instead of calming down her fear grew; she did not like water, even if she knew how to swim.

Tentatively getting to her paws, she stood on the rapidly thinning ice carefully. She felt the ice creak when she stepped forward, an looked down to see small cracks under her paw. She took a deep breath and jumped forward, her claws gripping the ice as hard as they could. At each step the ice broke as she scrambled for land. At the last step from the snow the ice shattered under weight, plunging her into the water. She yelped again and swam up, bubbles flowing from her hot fur.

As she broke the surface she took a deep breath of air, coughing out cold water. She swam to the bank and dragged herself out, shivering slightly from the cold. She shook herself vigorously and kept running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Thu 13 Feb - 21:57

The Delta's eyes widened with a bit of shock and surprise. But I apologized! he screamed in his head. His mother knew how short-tempered he was, so why get mad NOW of all times? It was a miracle he even said sorry for snapping.

Tch..fine! If you won't take it then I shall do this alone.

Ashen gave a boost of speed; he was tired of this game of tag. His heart thumped loudly as the sound of crackling ice radiated throughout the air. Ashen cursed under his breath, pacing faster until he came across a small pond in the forest. He was surprised by how far away they now were from the camp. Perhaps he could scare her off across the border? However it was not like this pack to let a pup off into the dark areas of territory.

The young pup was crawling out of the pond now, wet and cold, and probably draining in strength. It was obvious the pup had no common sense of safety or trust in him. This would have to be done forcefully; he couldn't let such a young soul die needlessly. Plus It'll attract coyotes and other scavengers... he thought bitterly.

He jumped, cracking the ice away as he skipped as swiftly as possible across the lake, and making sure his paws left the surface within blinks of stepping onto it. He grunted as he hit the far bank, his claws digging into the ground as he bolted yet again. It wasn't long till he saw the fleeing tail of the pup. Within a tail-length away he pounced, trapping the young wolf between his long legs. Ashen bent down and quickly grabbed her by the scruff panting, both due to running and his own annoyance with being the one to deal with this issue. At least the Alphess may be impressed. "There is no point in playing this game any longer," he growled. " Now let's go and get you fixed up..."

He enclosed the pup in a fiery aura. Falling into a lake in the dead of winter is hard even for a full-grown fire wolf... let alone a pup. She would need help with heating up properly again... Ashen let out a long-drawn sigh, flicking his tail as he turned to head back to camp.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder rolled over laughing, "Yeah, sure, sure!" he kept repeating to Raya. "We can do whatever."
These were the kind of days where no worries bothered Thunder. Yes, he was bored most the time, but there were times such as this that really made the difference. The male finally caught his breath, standing up wobbly to see everyone around him.

"Mind if I join in with all of you?" a young sounded voice suddenly asked.

"Hmm? OH, it's you! I barely even saw you due to all the snow! And well...your fur being white." Thunder smiled, using his paws to make a clump of snow. "Of course you can join! It's more fun that way!"  Lifting his paw he tossed the snow ball softly onto her head. Thunder chuckled, his yellow eyes full of mischievousness. "Thunder: 1! Newbie: 0!"

"Oh, that's right! What's your name and rank stranger? Your a part of us now so it's essential to know everyone and- oh Flare!"

Thunder grinned, "What are you and Ashen up to? I was surprised to see you run out earlier like that."

"Shall we go on that stroll soon?" she asked.

Thunder tilted his head. He was having fun here, and wanted to get to know the new young she-wolf, but something in Flare's eyes convinced him otherwise. "Of course," he answered, not quite knowing why she seemed troubled.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 13 Feb - 22:14

Miyako growled in surprise as the male leapt on top of her, caging her inside his long legs. She snarled as she felt his teeth grip her scruff, picking her up off the ground. She tried snapping at him, which did not work very well with the position she was in.

"There's no point in playing this game any longer." he growled. "Now lets go and get you fixed up.." The young pup growled in protest, although inside she was starting to panic. What if he was taking her back? What if he was like her father? What if that pack she had smelled before was as cruel as her birth pack? All these questions zoomed through her mind without stopping, and she let out a whimper, her tail twitching and curling between her legs. She felt her fur heat up again and hoped it burned the male carrying her, wanting to get away as quickly as possible. She growled again and squirmed in his grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu 13 Feb - 23:09

Flare X 3 yrs. X Warrior X Fire

Flattening her ear's back she nuzzled Thunder a bit more. She felt bad that she yelled at Ashen but really she did have somewhat a anger problem no wonder Ashen has it. They were both alike. Shaking her head she looked up at Thunder and licked his cheek

What are you and Ashen up to? I was surprised to see you run out earlier like that."

"Oh, he just found a lost pup but it ran away from us. I was helping him but you know our son a little stubborn bratty prideful rude wolf." she said as she described him "But other than that, how about we take that stroll another time. Play with your daughter. And later we all can perhaps for make a snow wolf or what Raya wants to do" she spoke with a soft smile at the end as she stared into his eyes with her own. "For now I'm going to go practice my skills with dad" and with that the silent black warrior began to trot off but before she did she licked her daughters head than proceeded to head towards the lead warrior

(mummy is mad!! Jk ugh I am so tiredddd)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raya X 1 year 3 months X Warrior

Raya smiled as her father agreed with her but she looked down and realized she had her poor best friend Shii pinned down in the snow. She turned red with embarrassment that she began to spark! Jumping off she swished her tail and tried to ignore what just happened hopefully she didn't shock Shii or hurt him. Soon enough a voice ranged through her ears causing them to perk.

"Mind if I join in with all of you?"

"OF COURSE NOT!!! You don't need to ask just join!!" Raya yipped happily before chucking a snowball at the newbie too than straight at her dad's face but she realized mom was there and though the snow only hit her fathers face she couldn't help but wonder why mom seemed a bit angry and upset that's until it hit her ' Brother...' she thought while growling at her too serious prideful brother before feeling mom's tongue lick the top of her head before she left "mom?" she said softly before tilting her head and giving her dad a weird look. But shrugging it off cause it was none of her business she went back to chucking snowballs and motioning shii to come close so she can chuck one at his face "AIDEN!! WE ARE AT WAR!!! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! ME and SHIII ARE ON a TEAMM!!!" she yelled before she bit shii softly onto his puppy scruff and dragged him away so she can build a quick snowball fort. (xD)

=============================================
Aiden X 2 years X Warrior X Blind X Earth

Running towards the group he would navigate through the pine tree's and leap towards thunder that's until he lifted his other paw and scooped a giant snowball and smashed in Thunder's face "GOT YA BROTHER!" he said while smirking widely before he sensed another person there and it wasn't familiar "Hello?" he said tilting his head in a different direction but his ear's twitched at the sound of Raya's shout about teams "Um okay teams? Who wants to be teamed with me?" he asked while he fixed his blindfold over his eyes and shook his black and orange fur from all the snow it has collected. "Thunder? So is it now Aiden:1 and Thunder:0" he taunted while smirking but still he was having fun for the first time ever! Hopefully, the other younglings will join.

Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by March on Fri 14 Feb - 0:30

March watched the group of elk, wondering what to do. I was lucky this time, I should't let this opportunity go to waste… I could catch a lot of them if I used my power… No that would be cheating? Or maybe not… The wolf scratched the snow below her body with frustration. To think that she would actually be frustrated with using her powers or not was a little funny to March. Something… Gotta do something…. March moved her eyeballs from side to side, sweating a little bit since she had to move quick or the group of elk would disappear from her quickly. Something… March closed her eyes and let out electricity from her body, shooting two cow elks while scaring off the rest. Once all the elk were gone and two dead, March opened her eyes and looked at two dead elks. Oh.. well… The hunter walked over and poked the dead body with her tail. At least I got food…. March awkwardly grabbed one of the dead animal and stared at the second one. She ignored it for now and started to drag the elk over to prey pile once she arrived into the camp. After placing the food down, she went off to grab the second one.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Lukas sighed and looked at the wolf Raya who was supposed to be the same age as him. He didn't even know. She was so… childish. Noisy…The white wolf looked at the wolf who having so much fun and was always being happy in comparison to him. Lukas leaned on the tree he was under and started to form a little snowball. Fun huh? Looking around, Lukas wondered which wolf he should throw it to.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
11/100  (11/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb - 10:50

Dew|2 years|Space|Warrior|Female

Seeing the others get into a snowball fight, Dew laughed. She figured that it'd be fun and decided to participate. The space wold moved out from underneath the snowy tree and sneakily moved over to the others. 'who shall be my victim...' She thought to herself, chuckling a little. Dew saw Thunder and decided, victim number one!
The white wolf would use her powers to pick up a clump of snow and clump it together by focusing the gravity towards the center. This was her favorite part of the power. Dew then yelled, "Heads up, Thunderbutt! and then made the snowball fly towards him, hopefully landing it right on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Fri 14 Feb - 15:28

The pup squirmed in Ashen's grasp trying to escape, and to Ashen's surprise she even attempted to make use of her power to get away. "Stop that," Ashen ordered, "You'll drain yourself. Didn't your parents tell you about your own element?"After much struggling, at last the two arrived into camp, which was in complete chaos as of now with flying snow everywhere. His eye twitched a little, walking forward and all the while trying not to get hit in the face. I'm surrounded by idiots... he thought.

Setting the pup down between his legs, he growled. "Hey! Stop your puppy games and someone get a healer and warm this lump of fur up!"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder frowned; it was not like Flare to be so depressed like this. He listened to Flare about Ashen troubles. He has always been a cause of angering Flare and Thunder at times. What am I going to do with that wolf...?  he asked himself. It's like his personality is contagious. Ashen's ambitions to lead also deeply worried Thunder.

"But other than that, how about we take that stroll another time. Play with your daughter. And later we all can perhaps for make a snow wolf or what Raya wants to do"

He smiled lightly, "Yeah!" he agreed, beginning to already forget about his problematic son. Thunder watched as Flare silently trotted away. unlike some of the other warriors Flare continues to battle train despite having no current threats to the pack. Thunder turned back to the snow battle, just in time to get his face bombarded with not one but TWO round balls of snow. He flailed his arms uselessly as he fell back onto the ground. "So is it now Aiden:1 and Thunder:0" Aiden sneered over his head.

Thunder growled playfully at the warrior, shoving snow into his face as Thunder tried to lean back up. "Who threw the other one!?" he shouted, his head flying back and forth between the wolves. Dew caught his eye. She was not here before.~ Thunder gave the female warrior a playful glare, rolling as snow ball at his paws.

"Hey! Stop your puppy games and someone get a healer and warm this lump of fur up!"

Thunder stopped, switching his gaze to the young Delta in confusion. His eyes moved downward onto the pup, who was now placed under Ashen's legs. He had completely forgotten about that! How could I forget?

Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb - 15:47

Miyako growled again as they walked, squirming and doing her best to her herself free. As she tried to heat her fur up the male's voice stopped her in surprise.
"Stop that," he ordered, "You'll drain yourself. Didn't your parents tell you about your own element?" Element? Was he crazy? What was this wolf talking about?

Miyako growled again, trying to snap at his muzzle as they walked, which wasn't the best idea but she wanted to escape. She shivered.

Finally they arrived in what looked like a camp, snow flying everywhere with wolves running about. Miyako tilted her head, confused. Where they training? If they were, it was the strangest training she had ever witnessed. She flattened her ears and muttered to herself darkly.

Suddenly the male let go of her and she dropped to the snowy hard none too gently. She growled and tried to run, but as soon as she hit the ground the male caged her within his legs. She flattened her ears and tried to ignore another shiver going through her body. She shook herself to try to warm up.

"Hey! Stop your puppy games and someone get a healer and warm this lump of fur up!" the wolf yelled, and Miyako growled again, attempting to snap at his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Fri 14 Feb - 16:34

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

Pluto sighed as she heard a wolf growl. Ashen. The son of Thunder. How much he reminded her of him. "Wait here, Dinky" Pluto ordered as she got up from her comfy spot to go outside and see what was going on. She looked around to look for the wolf who apparently found a pup. Pluto shook her head as she approached Ashen.

"Hey! Stop your puppy games and someone get a healer and warm this lump of fur up!"

"Aren't you a fire wolf? Why don't you warm her up?" Pulto said rather coldly and stared at the pup as she walked up to the wolf with a pup. She leaned in to take a closer look. "You should be more careful with a wolf this young." Pluto sat down, trying to make herself look friendly by putting on a rather calm and friendly face which she somewhat successfully did. 'Better if I do it than Miyuki…' Pluto immediately thought when she made her appearance more friendlier. "Relax, we won't hurt you… Now tell me, what's your name?" Pluto said with that smooth Irish accent of hers.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb - 17:00

Miyako growled and flattened her ears as she heard another unfamiliar voice, this one coming from a female.
"Aren't you a fire wolf? Why don't you warm her up?" it called. Miyako narrowed her sea-blue eyes, looking around. A large female wolf was walking over, trying her best to put a friendly smile on her face. Miyako snorted and tried snapping at the male's legs and paws again.

She jumped back in surprise as the female lowered her head to look at her.
"You should be more careful with a wolf this young." she said. Miyako tilted her head, hearing a strange accent in the female's voice. She shivered, the feeling shaking her whole body violently. She was cold, but she wouldn't admit it. She would not appear weak in front of these strangers; for all she knew they could be allies to her father, if he had allies.

" "Relax, we won't hurt you… Now tell me, what's your name?" the she-wolf asked, her tone friendly. Miyako snorted and narrowed her eyes, which were wary yet mischievous. She said nothing, although a soft growl rumbled in her throat. She did not trust these wolves at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Fri 14 Feb - 18:58

The Delta grunted. Of course the Beta would be the one to approach first. Hesitantly he allowed his tail to drop, and his ears go slightly back in a ever so slight effort of submission. He had no choice but to show this to the higher ranking wolf. Plus he respected Pluto. At least she doesn't act like a hooligan like his father. Besides being friends with that chipmunk...that was just plain weird.

"Aren't you a fire wolf? Why don't you warm her up?"

"I am..." he tried responding politely, although obviously annoyed by the way he flicked his tail. "But winter drains my strength away faster. I already put her in a small aura, for now it's the best thing I can do...unless you expect me to torch her?" he added rather sternly.

Ashen stepped back, for now she was beginning to nip at his feet. He would just love to bop the young wolf on the head about now and make her show more respect...but doing so now would be very wise. He turned to face Pluto again, dipping his head as if apologizing for the sass. "I meant taking her into a den with soft pelts, and maybe some food... allow her to rest so we can then find out who she is, because right now I doubt she'll agree to say anything." He looked back down at the pup, his eyes narrowing in suspicion as Pluto tried to speak kindly to her. She began to shake, and Ashen pushed her back under his body in attempt to warm her again, despite the growling. At least his paws emitted constant heat.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb - 20:02

Shirano turned his head away a second too late as another snowball smacked his face. Before he could even wipe off the remaining snow, Raya had tackled him down to the ground, yipping. Soon he heard an unfamiliar voice ask to join, almost too quietly for him to hear. Stretching his neck, he saw a white-furred she-wolf, along with Flare and Aiden, who tossed a snowball at Thunder-Paws. Then his eardrums almost exploded when Raya screamed at Aiden that they were having a war. Before he even knew what had happened, he felt teeth gently grab his scruff and pull him away. He squirmed and twisted around to see his friend Raya pulling him through the snow.
"Oh, um...w-what should we do first in this war?" the healer asked, hoping Raya would let go of him soon. He felt like a little pup being pulled around by one of his friends. At least she's strong... he thought nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri 14 Feb - 20:08

Raya X 1 year 3 months X Warrior X Electricity

Releasing her friend she'll began to scoop up piles and piles of snow  around them before quickly using her paws to shape a snow barrier. Twitching her left ear in the direction of Shirano's voice she'll turn to him

"Oh, um...w-what should we do first in this war?"

"Shii, we just need to eliminate the other players with snowballs. Just for fun. " she said smoothly while smiling at him before peeking over the barrier and swung a huge snowball at Ashen and stuck her tongue out at him "That's for mum." she muttered under her breathe before taking cover behind the snow fence "Shii, why you so shy my friend?" she asked while looking at the shy healer but she couldn't help but hug him "Sometimes I feel like something is troubling you..." she whispered
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aiden - Earth- 2 years -warrior

The blind warrior felt a cold smack hit him directly on his face and all he could do was growl playfully at the enemy who smacked him. Knowing one thing it was Thunder. Scooping another one he was about to smack the electric warrior with a load of snow but he perked up to the voice of Ashen and merely dropped his ball of snow and sensed a pup nearby. The blindfolded warrior sniffed around catching the scent of this unfamiliar scent and merely shrugged it off. Whatever is going on it ain't his business. He sensed Lukas nearby and couldn't help but motion the alpha's pup to come join them in this fun activity
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb - 20:26

Shirano, having been released, got to his paws and shook the snow off his black coat. In front of him he saw Raya had built a little wall of snow, to keep at least part of them safe from snowballs flying through the air. The healer padded forward slowly to stand next to his friend as she hurled a huge snowball at her brother. When Shirano saw the she-wolf beside him duck down behind the snow barrier, he immediately crouched down with her. When she spoke, her question caught him off-guard.
"O-oh...I um... he stuttered, then let his voice trail off. He didn't know how to answer the wolf's question, except to tell her what had happened when he was young. While he thought about it, he felt Raya's warmth come over him again, and she whispered. "Oh no...I'm fine. Nothing is bothering me" he replied softly. Then he turned and focused his brown eyes on Raya's yellow eyes. "Maybe I should tell you something...but at a better time..." the young wolf said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri 14 Feb - 20:31

Raya X Warrior X electricity X 1 year 3 months

She glanced at her friend but surely she could not make him tell her what is wrong. Respecting Shirano, she'll look into his brown eyes and merely smiled before releasing him from her hug. She nuzzled her best friend's cheek while she gave look out for any on coming snowballs
"Shirano, if you need anything anything! I'll be there okay? And whenever your ready to tell me anything as well I'm all eyes and ears for you." she said while smiling at him before she chucked 3 snowballs at her dad
]
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Fri 14 Feb - 23:50

PLUTO

Pluto sighed and returned to her cold looking self. Being friendly wasn't going to help, so Pulto just returned to her regular self. 'Troublesome beings…' Pluto thought as she leaned down to the pup. Today, she decided to test the delta. "Go get the pup some food and put her in a den to warm her up." She said in a cold tone. "We can get answers later, for now let's at least try make her feel a little more relaxed…" Pluto looked off to the side. 'And keep her away from Miyuki until she can trust us…' Pluto shook her head and watched the little pup struggle to break free from Ashen. Immediately, Pluto could tell this wolf had trust issues and that something really got her spooked.

Last edited by Pulto on Sat 15 Feb - 0:46; edited 1 time in total
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 0:04

"I meant taking her into a den with soft pelts, and maybe some food... allow her to rest so we can then find out who she is, because right now I doubt she'll agree to say anything." Miyako's ears perked at this; they were going to take care of her? She tilted her head again and let her hackles rise. Yeah, right. They were probably going to lull her into a sense of peace and then turn her over to her someone from the rogue clan she was born into, or worse, her father. She shuddered, then catching the cold look in the female's eyes she narrowed her own, growling.

"Go get the pup some food and put her in a den to warm her up." The black female said in a cold tone. Miyako's ears flattened against her head nervously, and she snapped at the male's legs harder; it was strange how heat seemed to be radiating from them. But she ignored it. She needed to escape, NOW. The female spoke again, catching her off guard. "We can get answers later, for now let's at least try make her feel a little more relaxed..."

Miyako actually snarled at this, feeling her fur heat up again. However as her fur got hotter her strength got lower, but she couldn't help it. She was desperate to get away, convinced these wolves were as bad as her birth clan. She but down hard on the male's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 15 Feb - 0:45

PLUTO

Pluto could only shake her head. 'This pup is only going to make it worst for herself.' The beta started to get impatient. Pulto sighed and looked at the pup, desperate to help her. "Hey, I don't know what has gotten into you, but if you don't say anything, we can't help you…" Pluto said, her eyes softening a little. 'Forget it.' Pluto frowned as she watched the poor struggling creature.  Softly, the beta grabbed the pup by the neck, pulling her off of Ashen's leg. "Over here…" Pulto said with the pup in her mouth as she carried  her over to a warm den full of soft furs, providing safety from the outside world. Gently, Pluto placed the pup onto the soft fur, blocking the entrance. Pluto lied down and placed her head on her paws with a soft face. "Look little one. I don't want to hurt you, I only want to help. I know it sounds suspicious, but you gotta believe me…" She said with promising eyes. "I'll ask again. Please tell me your name." Pluto said, almost sounding desperate.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Feb - 1:07

Miyako growled as she was pried off the male's leg by the black female, squirming.
"Hey, I don't know what has gotten into you, but if you don't say anything, we can't help you..." The female said. The pup narrowed her eyes; she had experience in fighting and combat, but she knew she couldn't fight any of these wolves. She wouldn't give up, though. "Over here.." her carrier said, gently putting the pup down on a soft pelt.

As soon as she was set down Miyako bolted for the entrance, nearly reaching it before she ran into a mass of dark fur. She whined in frustration, looking at the female with mistrust in her sea-blue eyes. She looked around for a few moments, taking in her surroundings. She was in a warm den filled with soft pelts, and the only entrance was blocked by the wolf. She sighed and flattened her ears against her head in irritation.

"Look little one. I don't want to hurt you, I only want to help. I know it sounds suspicious, but you gotta believe me.." she said, promise in her eyes. Miyako regarded her warily, unsure whether what she should do. She sat down and watched her in silence. "I'll ask you again. What is your name?"

The black wolf sounded desperate, and the pup narrowed her eyes. She really did not like that tone; where she was from it only spoke of weakness and cowardice, neither of which she liked at all. "It's Miyako. Now please stop whining at me in that tone." she growled. She had never exactly been taught manners either; no one respected anyone where she came from as well. Well, no one respected anyone except her father. And only then it was because he would kill them if they didn't. Miyako sneezed and shook herself before sitting down again a bit away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat 15 Feb - 1:30

PLUTO

"It's Miyako. Now please stop whining at me in that tone."

"Tch" Pluto's manner turned back to normal. That cold, bored looking self who appears to have no manners. 'I can't believe a wolf this age doesn't have any manners. I wasn't even whining… Who raised her anyways?' Pluto sighed. "Okay Miyako… I only have a few questions for you…" Pluto said in a very monotone voice. "It's been quite a while since we had a pup come around in our territory. Do you have a home?" Pluto asked, her eyelids lowering slightly, giving her a very lazy look. In her mind, Pluto thought a few things. If a lone pup was wondering in another pack's territory, it either is lost or doesn't have a home. Considering what Pluto saw, she concluded that this young wolf had no place to go and that something made her terrified of her own kind. Another thing that made Pluto question something is that the pup had no awareness of her element of fire. "I also wondered… Do you happen to know why your fur heats up?" Pulto asked.
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top