Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 35 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Rain Tue 30 Jun - 19:11

(Since this night time thing and new day stuff seems like it's in extremely BETA mode, I ain't gonna give a shiz about it. xD If we have to pretend like our wolves just randomly teleports to their dens every time an admin says, "NEW DAY." it's just gonna be heavy and weird... So... SCREW IT. I'm just gonna post normally, so I have something to post about, and to keep the roleplay flowing, kinda. xP
We need to at least allow the wolves to go to sleep or something themselves, to quickly tie up loose ends on the evening before~ Liek, Breezy boi is gud, because he is done for the day, but it feels weird to just end the day with Pine and Story playing, and everyone standing around Miyuki... Iz like... "We need to do th-" *Poof. No. Done now* So I have literally no idea how to go about this... Ima just... Bleh xD

EDIT:
I just removed my post, because I have no idea how to go about this... xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Jun - 20:07

Rain wrote:
(Since this night time thing and new day stuff seems like it's in extremely BETA mode, I ain't gonna give a shiz about it. xD If we have to pretend like our wolves just randomly teleports to their dens every time an admin says, "NEW DAY." it's just gonna be heavy and weird... So... SCREW IT. I'm just gonna post normally, so I have something to post about, and to keep the roleplay flowing, kinda. xP
We need to at least allow the wolves to go to sleep or something themselves, to quickly tie up loose ends on the evening before~ Liek, Breezy boi is gud, because he is done for the day, but it feels weird to just end the day with Pine and Story playing, and everyone standing around Miyuki... Iz like... "We need to do th-" *Poof. No. Done now* So I have literally no idea how to go about this... Ima just... Bleh xD

EDIT:
I just removed my post, because I have no idea how to go about this... xD)

It's fine, Rain! I would rather have people voice their opinions, and I do agree with your logic. The problem is: the days already take so long to complete. To wait for everyone to get into their dens doesn't help. I am going off the basis that Tsuki used to end days suddenly at the old site. But smooth transitioning, I know... that's very important. I try to keep the times updated based on the actions characters take, but finding a place to end the day is a struggle. Even at night, our wolves may be active or wanting to go patrol. Wolves are sorta...noctural ya know? But should we let everyone roleplay at night? Maybe I should get rid of the announcing the new day thing as a whole? This is just a thought, but maybe night can be that time where only a few characters are roleplaying/intereacting? Not all wolves will be awake, after all.

If you want to go back to before then that is fine, as no one has posted with the new time set in place... except Aaron (I can fix that). I'll cross out my previous post, and bring back Miyuki's. I just want things to get moving. We should probably talk about this subject, huh? ^^ Kik or pm maybe? If yo cool with that?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 6 Jul - 18:08

Junco ._. Four Weeks ._. Male ._. Pup ._. Electricity

Junco woke up from his nap in Mama's den. Smelling fresh scales, he bounded over to the prey pile and started nomming on one. He couldn't penetrate though, and he whimpered. Jun was hunnnnnnnnnngggggggrrrrrrryyyyyy... Lifting his nose in the air, he tried to smell for his Mama. Locating her, he lowered his head, and his bangs fell in front of his face. Flipping his hair back in a fabulous way, he skipped over to his Mama. Rubbing up against her legs, he tried to lick her muzzle. Foooooddddd... Junco's stomach growled loudly, and he looked at in surprise. His stomach could talk? And it was upset with him? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 10 Jul - 11:07

< KAZUMI > Female < SUN > 6 months < WARRIOR APPRENTICE >

"PINE, PINE. Dear mentor, show me more?" Kazumi begged. It's been awhile since she gave her new lessons or lectures. If it doesn't convince her, then...
She showed her mentor the cutest, the most sweetest puppy eyes ever. Cuteness overload? She starts to scratch the ground. "I'm hungry again..." she looked down. Then looked back up at Pine.

< LUNA MOONLIGHT > Female < MOON > 1 year and 4 months < SENTINEL >

"Eh, alrighty then let's go!" Luna exclaimed. So excited to show his apprentice around the pack's beloved Falls. So scenic, and how she loved the calm waters with Sirena before, and now they get to go again! How exciting! SNAP! She stepped on a twig. "Whoops." she chuckled. On the way there, it's so dark. Good thing she mastered night vision.
"Trust me Aaron, darling. We'll have so much fun! I'll tell you more when we get there."

I'm back people, sorry for the shameful cliffhanger here...
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 10 Jul - 16:24

Flare would merely roll her eyes this was nothing new. Her mate would always brag about his so called beauty to everyone. Perhaps, he is frightening Shirano with such questions in fact the healer looked a bit curious of what was going on. Already she could picture her daughter glued by his side while her son goes on with a serious attitude already she missed them. Sneaking over to Thunder and Shirano she'd snake a paw around Shirano's neck and pull him close and with reflecting red orbs from the night's faint glimmer she'd stare him in the eye and simply smile a toothy grin. "Where are my grandpuppies?" She growled than notice that the fish-tail wolf was out and about. "Thunder, we need to get Ashen a girlfriend..." She whispered while smiling "I believe it would make his seriousness a bit more at ease.."

Already Flare could see it now her kid's future's however Ashen's future seems more difficult to picture. In fact all she see's is him becoming an alpha one day. He seems more like a dictator though, oh well. " By the way Shirano, have you said goodbye to Raya? And there isn't much going on except that the butt just awakened.." [/color]
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 10 Jul - 22:31

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Ignoring his mate's creepy display to Shirano, Thunder couldn't help but agree with Flare. He made a very dramatic face, "Ah, but alas!" he bellowed, "I have tried to train my young boy in the art of courtship, but to no avail! Will our son EVER complete his destiny???" The warrior laughed at his words, and then followed Flare's eyes to Sirena, who seemed to be leaving somewhere with Luna, Mist, and Aaron. His ears fell sideways; would they even work together? I mean, wasn't she like, part fish...? Thunder just then had the vision of little wolf-fish babies scampering around his feet. Oh my... His thoughts turned back to the situation at hand. His mate has already spoken to Shirano about Miyuki. Thank goodness Ashen is gone, he thought, remembering the time she vowed that she would eat him. But even so, the alphess seemed out of sorts, making Thunder wonder what has happened to her.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 16 Jul - 23:43

Kept a firm grip on Shirano that's till she looked up at her mate's face who suddenly began to get too dramatic. Rolling her eyes she'd began to imagine fish puppies everywhere it was strange yet they looked quite adorable. " Oh my Thunder." She exclaimed while watching Sirena leave "Our son would make adorable fish pups..." She said while smiling widely "In fact I do expect grand puppies soon! Because I won't be having any more!" She said with a laugh

Flare wondered if Shirano was a suitable partner for Raya and to think about Ashen's future made her feel slightly old.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 30 Jul - 22:27

Thunder pondered the thought of having grand-pups. The whole visual made him feel a bit weird. Very weird... and old. He laughed nervously. He wasn't old; he was only three. That was still prime time for a wolf! Unlike old Marchy, or Miyuki, or missing Pluto. That one chipmunk even passed away. Thunder wasn't close to the rodent, but he knew that Dinky Doo had died in his sleep.  Poor little dude, but a great way to leave this world.

Now that he though about it, a lot of the wolves he first met were getting older. How old are Forest and Rain again? he pondered. A year older than him? Maybe two? All this thinking of death and becoming an elder was making him tired. He looked at Flare, giving her a tired smile, "Well... I don't think there's anything we can do. How about we talk about Ashen's love life in the den? Maybe sleep! Shirano is free to join us as well, if he wants~." The warrior gave an eyebrow wiggle in invitation.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 1 Aug - 7:39

Shirano | 2 years 10 months | Healer | Male | Time

Shirano stood there with a confused look on his face, after Thunder said something about how beautiful he was. Suddenly, he felt a paw wrap around his neck and tug him closer. The healer found himself staring into Flare's eyes as she gave him a creepy grin and demanded to know about her grandpups. 'Me and Raya?' he thought. Sure, he liked her, but the thought of starting a family with the electric wolf had never came into his mind until just now. Unsure of how to answer, he smiled nervously. Luckily, Flare didn't push the suggestion any further, and instead told him that the butt had awoken. 'Oh, that's lovely.'
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 9 Aug - 17:36

You hung me like a picture, now I'm just a frame
I used to be your lap dog, now I'm just a stray
Shackled in a graveyard, left here to decay

320 words
1y 6m ☀ delta

The young Delta was angry at herself, she had wanted to say goodbye and wish safe travels to Ashen when she had heard the news that he and his sister Raya aswell as Cynder would be leaving. Instead however, the petite femme's emotions of rivalry and mixed other feelings got the best of her making her decide that the fire Delta 'did not deserve a goodbye from her'. Coming out of her private den she saw the big circle of wolves in the center of the camp. Lilli hadn't really involved herself with the pack personally, only came out to do official duties. Curious this time, Lillian pushed her way through the excited wolves to see what was the big deal. "Mother?" She called out quietly.

The wolves around were cheery but Miyuki was in a daze like state. She looked... Scared almost. The Alpha was taken aback by everyone trying to greet her simultaneously and although Lillian was unsure as to what her mother was thinking after sleeping in a comatose state, she sure as hell could tell she wasn't comfortable with all the faces around her. "Hey! Back off! Show some respect and give your Alphess some space! Did you forget your manners since she got sick!?" The amber-eyed she stood protectively in front of her mother blocking her from the viewers.

Lillian felt a chill run through her fur a strange breeze that soon turned into an unnatural wind pulsed out in waves from behind her. Yuki looking confused and upset was letting out her elemental energy and the Delta couldn't tell if it was accidental or on purpose. Either way, it should have been obvious to all the pack mates around that their awakened alpha was unstable. "Mother please, It's me, your daughter Lillian. You're okay, you're awake now" She explained calmly turning to face her mother but careful to give her the space she needed.
notes
I read all of the RP since my last post, (there was a lot as you can imagine) and I realized... I'm a horrible awful person! Like omg I'm awful! People can't just be like... Well the RP is slow so I'm just gonna BLOW UP EVERYONES HOME AND KILL A COUPLE PEEPS. And then what? Oh Seeker and Icewing don't look like they are ever coming back... ILL JUST HAVE ONE DIE AND TURN THE OTHER ONE CRAZY THEN FREAKING MAKE THE WOLF WHO LOVES THEM GO AND KILL THEM WITH THEIR OWN HANDS. Just. Cause. I. Needed. Random. Plot. To. Entertain. Me. I'm awful... Like... The whole Cyrax dying and before that I actually cried. Like TEARS. Also... DAYUM Thunder. You play Ashen like a boss. He is an amazing character, kudos to you.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 10 Aug - 12:48

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest watched as Miyuki stumbled about, looking quite dazed and unsure of what was going on. Suddenly, the Alpha's daughter, Lillian, came to stand in front of her mother. The delta narrowed her eyes in disapproval at the demanding tone of the young wolf's voice, but decided it was for the best to leave the recently awakened Alphess with a family member. As the earth elemental slowly padded away, she began to think of the pups she was carrying. Miyuki had helped her to determine how many she would have, but she didn't seem anywhere near capable of performing any kind of healing at the moment. Forest would probably ask her daughter, Asgata, this time, and hopefully she wouldn't be expecting nearly as many as she had last time.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 11 Aug - 16:06

Miyuki - Wat - Wat - Wind

There was a sudden calm atmosphere as Lillian appeared. Miyuki stopped the wind from blowing, and stared at what was supposedly her daughter. "Lillian," The confused wolf said in a soft whisper. Her daughter reminded her of herself with the bangs and the white coat. Strangely, Miyuki found peace in Lillian, just like her brother, Lukas. It was funny. The two were both alike, and yet very different.
Miyuki's memory was still clogged and even encountering Lillian did not spark anything in the frail alpha's mind. With her severely weakened voice, Miyuki asked to no one in particular, "Where... am... I..?" Her eyes were in a daze; it was impossible to focus on anything. Yuki's mind just drifted off, her eyes setting on the beautiful sky that she used to enjoy observing prior her deep slumber.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 13 Aug - 8:32

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain stood fast as another delta came up between them, and Miyuki. The brute hadn't gotten up to close as of yet, and he understood the fact that there was something wrong with the Alpha. While he stood there, he noticed Forest turning, and walking away. With a light sigh, he followed her, turning his attention away from the senile wolf. She seemed to have forgotten a lot of things while she was asleep. If it was actual age, or something else he did not know.
Coming up beside his mate, he gently licked the corner of her lips, looking at her with loving eyes.
"How are you doing, For-For? Feeling well?" He asked.
His love's health was probably one of his main concerns at the moment. He did not care if that wasn't the right thing of a sub-leader to do.
Though indeed, he did love the pack, nothing came in front of Forest- and his family by blood. If they were in the need of help, his instinct would tell him to go to their aid.
Still looking deep into the female's beautiful eyes, of which he struggled to glance away from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Story || Hunter || Time || Female || 2 years ||
Story laughed as her sister jabbed at her, and sliggled beneath. While she was yelling something about sacrifices. The gray wolf headbutted her sister's throat lightly, and made retarded drowning sounds while wiggling her head around.
"BLUGHGLBUBHGLBUH" Was the sound she made, before pretending to be choking on Pine's fur. She wheezed for air, and finally fell over to her side, landing on the ground, pretending to be dead.
She lay like that for a few moments, before she jumped up.
"STICKS ARE FRIENDS!" She exclaimed, falling with her face into the snow again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
Breeze looked over at Tavor as he finished the rabbit that he had gotten. He was glad he was willing to eat. It normally meant that the animal did not feel captured in any way. He didn't want to make him feel cornered in any way. Not even a moment went past, before he heard two of his siblings screeching, then Asgata's voice, asking why they were doing what they were doing. It was obvious that it was Pine and Story going on about their day. Breeze couldn't help but to smile, and walk up to the entrance of the healer's den. Looking outside, he saw the commotion. The only thing the two reminded him of, was the days when they were all pups. Though he did miss the days of mischief with his brother, that didn't mean they were all gone. Of course they'd do dumb stuff sometime again. They always did something to piss someone off if they found the time for it.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 17 Aug - 12:55

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

As she continued walking, the she-wolf became aware of someone coming up behind her. As soon as she felt a lick on her face, she knew it was her mate, Rain. "I'm fine" she replied quietly. As much excitement as there was going on right now, Forest was feeling tired. "I think I'll go to sleep now" she told the striped male beside her. Before she turned to head towards the den, the lass stopped and stepped toward Rain, reaching her neck around his.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine, as well as her sister, were completely oblivious as to what was going on with the recently awakened Alphess. While the butt was being greeted by her old butthole friends, the two sisters were tangling and sliggling in the snow. After Story fallen on her side, Pine prepared to jump on her. But just as she leaped into the air, her sister had screeched something about sticks and dove into the snow. "DIS BOOTY IS ON FIRE" she screamed, plunging face-first into the snow, landing beside Story.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 17 Aug - 15:51

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain smiled as Forest said she was doing fine. A lot had happened this day, so when she said she wanted to sleep, he completely understood. He nodded before the female turned towards the den, but before she entered it, she turned towards him, hugging him. The delta pushed himself up against her in a tighter embrace.
"I'll come with you..." He said before letting her go. In truth, he wasn't very tired. He just wanted to make sure his mate as well as the coming pups were safe while Forest slept. It was getting kind of late as well. But Rain didn't exactly sleep way too much. Some days he could sleep in. Some he didn't sleep at all. It varied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Story || Hunter || Time || Female || 2 years ||
Story coughed while laughing as her sister as well planted her face into the snow, while yelling about a burning butt. Rolling onto her sister, Story went all the way up to her ear.
"Hey... Hey. You know. Your fur is friggin delicious." She said silently before chomping down on Pine's fur. She made these horrid chewing noises using her tongue, while she went: 'AMNOMAMNOMAMNOM.'
Soon, she sat up, and spat a few times, as her tongue was covered in strands of hair.
"Need some salt..."" Story shrugged.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 17 Aug - 19:31

☽ Vladimir - 1y 6m - Male - Moon - Hunter ☾

Vladimir watched as his sister, Lillian, came to their mother's aid. She immediately took charge, which was something Vlad was all too used to. He let her take control, though, because he knew that his sister was better at these kind of things. He went up to Lillian's side, just as Miyuki began to question where she was. Vlad flinched at the words; this was not a good sign. He tried giving a casual smile (it turned out more creepy than he anticipated). It would probably be best to pretend everything was okay; that way the alphess wouldn't more stressed than she already is.

"This is home, mother... home. How about me and Lilly take you to your den again? Get out of this cold?"

At this point some of the other pack members were retiring to their own dens, making Vladimir glad. Seeing what happened to their mother would take some... family talk. He gave an unsure glance towards his sister before gently nudging Miyuki in her side, "Come on, now... in you go..."

Tsuki wrote:Also... DAYUM Thunder. You play Ashen like a boss. He is an amazing character, kudos to you.

hEHEHEHh

Thank you... He was meant to be a practice character for me to use. It took awhile to get the hang of his personality and how I want his characterization to go. I'm still learning. He is supposed to be an "anti-hero" type of character. I might even make him fall down a darker path... I don't know... xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 18 Aug - 22:09

Haneul || 2y 8m || Female || Space

Lycos Forest - Page 35 Giphy

Haneul was walking along through to woods, a heavy aura of confusion radiating from the she-wolf's body. She was positive this was the location of Poli's pack, but as far as she was concerned, there were but traces of them. She had yet to stumble upon patrol, hunters, warriors, or any subordinate yet. Is this even a real pack?, she thought in her native tongue. She had tried  her best to step on twigs, stomp and leaves, splash through creeks and streams, and rub her paws on everything she would get her hands on.

Yet still, nothing. She brushed it off, observance was a forte of hers, so when others missed what she saw she forgave them. Socializing was a problem with her, but she would never shy away from confrontation had it involved people close to her. Not family because as far as she was concerned she had no family, her mother and father were but wolves of blood but not of love. The priestesses and priests were not family, but mentors and tutors who fostered Haneul into their own dream and image. The decision to leave them was smart, but it had the consequence of loneliness and emotional turmoil.

"Stop thinking so much, Haneul," the tormented female demanded of herself out loud, "you'll only make it harder to balance yourself."

There was a slight opening in the canopy above that shone a ray of light onto a patch of frozen grass. It was beautiful and inviting, so Haneul's mindset turned brighter, and so did her fur. Her fur turned predominantly white, but of course there had to be some darkness that showed itself on her ears. She pranced over to the spot, flicked her thick tail and rolled over in the grass. The relaxation was needed, and she breathed out though her nose, releasing little bright stars that flickered and then died out at Haneul's command. She would just wait for one of those wolves to find her, she was positive they were here. She hoped they were here or it was back to being a travelling hermit.

It's crap, I know, but what am I supposed to write about...gotta wait to be found
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 19 Aug - 20:31

Thunder opened his mouth to yawn loudly. The image of a warm and fluffy pelt to lay on once he got his den seemed so very inviting. He gave one last smile to Flare, before turning his back and walking towards his den's entrance. But then something caught his eye, for not to far off in the distance of the shrouded forest, there was what looked like to be tiny floating stars. They were gone before the warrior had a chance to look closer. Thunder rose his tail in interest, changing his walking path to follow the scattering light. The "stars" reminded him of his own light, which he produced himself from the pads of his paws. Even now his elemental light guided him through the brambles, yellow and white sparks hopping in all directions as he prowled forward. He was just now realizing that it might have been wise to bring along another warrior, like Flare, but Thunder was never a wolf who made wise choices. He stopped where he thought he had saw the stars, but was disappointed to find no trace of any lingering source of light.

A smug looking grin spread over his face. There was something here, though. He could smell it quite clearly. From his throat, Thunder produced an electro-ball, and cast t hovering a few feet in front of him. The ball of lightning cast of wide light of the area, and then he saw it. A wolf. Black and white. It was quite an unusual appearance even for an elemental wolf, "Hello," Thunder greeted cheerfully. He was trying very hard not to let his paws ram into the stranger's body, or to shout 'intruder' to the rest of the pack.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Thu 20 Aug - 12:32

Haneul was resting quite comfortably and, despite being extremely observant normally, was lost in her own thoughts. The night sky above was Haneul's rapture, a place where she found solitude in a world of confusing signals. Her solitude was interrupted, however, when a bright light illuminated the right side of her face and blocked out some of her view of the stars.
Her immediate reaction, that of which she is ashamed of, was defensive offense. Her coat shifted colors drastically, much like a chameleon, and suddenly her entire pelt was black except for a single white tip on the end of her tail. The male wolf stopped, a smug smile upon his face whilst he greeted her in English with a cheerful 'hello'. It had been so long since she had spoken English that she did not even register what language that was, confusion riddled her face as her pelt returned to a balanced half-white-half-black coloration.

"Annyeo-", she caught herself before continuing in her native tongue and scrambled for he English she had stashed away in the back of her mind, "Erm, hello?" She said it more as a question, debating if her thick 'Engrish' accent would show through or not and oh how she had worked so hard to rid herself of that horrid accent. She cleared her throat gently before continuing with a careful voice, "Hello, my name is Haneul Yong, but you may call me Nyx if that is easier for you to say. Is this the Kýklos Prostasia pack?" She mentally patted herself on the back for that sentence in English, mainly because her thoughts had to be translated first and it took some time, but she would get back into the swing of speaking English...she hoped.
It was at this point that she finally analyzed the male standing in front of her; the struggle to formulate words took the priority in her mind which she cursed at. Before she even thought about his appearance she had felt the electricity radiating off of him, which she was confused about.
How many different kinds of wolves are there?, she pondered for a second. His legs displayed the yellow trails of lightning, but the remainder of his body was stark black. His eyes resembled the bright yellow of his legs, which she admired only for a moment before realizing that he was probably younger than her due to his attitude (hah, not). It wasn't that she hated cheerful people, but rather she found that they were sometimes cheerful during the most estranged moments and it only caused the seriousness of the event to drop; she would never state that out loud, however, because she was far to reserved to give her ideas out freely.

Addressed: Thunder-Paws
Mentioned: Thunder-Paws
Translation(s):
"Annyeong" = Hello (Korean)

Last edited by Bubble Booty입니다 on Sat 22 Aug - 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 20 Aug - 20:15

Thunder was not sure whether his eyes were out of focus, because he could have sworn that the female's body was switching between black and white. It took awhile for her to answer, but she soon greeted him back and spoke the name of Haneul. Thunder suppressed a giggle. The 'hello' came out sounding like 'herro', convincing Thunder that the she-wolf was not native to this area. It was not the first accent he has heard, but it was definitely the first of this kind.

"Hello, my name is Haneul Yong, but you may call me Nyx if that is easier for you to say. Is this the Kýklos Prostasia pack?"

"Ohhh, you know of us?" he asked in surprise. Their pack is not widely know due to its lack of communication to other packs, as well as their typical neutrality when it came to conflict. Something Thunder wished would change so he could fight. Before speaking Thunder noticed the female's eyes move up and down his figure. She was totally checking him out. Thunder knew, for who could not admire his stunning bod?

"Heh, why yes, yes this is," he said in a suggestive tone of voice.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 24 Aug - 1:56

[color=red] Silently resting while pressing against another warm body, Flare would smile as she kept her eyes closed and merely kept an alert mind. However, at that very moment everything was calming despite the fact that Miyuki has awakened. Perhaps today will be interesting! Suddenly her mate Thunder left the den leaving her cold without his comforting warmth, even though she was a fire wolf she did love the warmth that came from her mate.

Slowly raising her head she'd sigh and began to stretch while walking towards the den's entrance there she noticed Thunder paws was out of sight and knowing her mate. He might be out there causing some trouble. "Without my kids today feels so boring," she sighed and looked around " i guess i could go out on a quick patrol."

Flare would than speed off into the woods only to caught a quick whiff of her mates scent and another which was not familiar. Halting her instincts raged "Intruder.." she hissed between her clenched teeth. As lead warrior it's her job to keep her pack safe from any threats and hopefully Thunder paws has already confronted this intruder and if not she'd have some fun before turning this loner in. A devious smile crept upon her lips before she growled loudly and at the moment she dashed off in the direction that this loner was at. And behind her was a trailer of smoke, this hot pursuit was making her feel alive! She hasn't had any action in awhile! But first, Flare must analyze this loner and question whether to attack or let alone bring this wolf back to the camp.[/color ]
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Mon 24 Aug - 18:58

Haneul was expecting the male to be a little surprised at the fact that she knew of them, they were elusive and it had taken her a few months to locate even the faintest hint of their existence. Nonetheless, she had finally found them and her hope was that they would accept her in to the pack, but she was experienced in the ways of pack order and families usually rejected outsiders. It was after that little realization that she stumbled upon another.

The little static boy was hitting on her. The suggestive tone of his voice was an almost immediate turn-off because Haneul was also well-versed in the ways of the pervert...not that she was one, but that she had met them before.
"Ugh, you byuntae*. Despite how amazing you body is," she emphasized 'amazing' in a sarcastic tone, "I think I have the ability to refute the seducing. And plus, you smell of a female wolf so you're probably mated you pabo*."

If there was one thing in the world that Haneul hated it was cheaters and she was not one to let them slink around doing the dirty with wolves other than the one he had promised his love to. The only problem was, the dark vixen side of her was begging, absolutely begging, to come and and throw the male off his game. She wouldn't allow it to come out, however, and forcefully pushed those thoughts back inside.

"Anyway, listen, I know this may seem a bit forward but I have been looking for you all for quite some time and I'm eager to...merge with the pack?" She debated if that was the correct English word, and then immediately realized it was incorrect and stumbled to hastily correct herself, "I mean join, join the pack! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but you can probably tell English is not my first...or second language. You probably heard my accent too, it's terrible so excuse me."

Mentioned: Thunder-Paws, Flare (inadvertently)
Translation(s):
Byuntae (pervert)
Pabo (idiot, stupid)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 24 Aug - 22:36

Thunder laughed. The female was intuitive, indeed. He was not paying to much attention as Haneul spoke of joining, being far more interested in the hard-to-get attitude of the wandering female. He had no idea what she called him, but judging by the tone it wasn't complimentary. Speaking of hot-tempered wolves, Thunder thought he could detect the scent of smoke and ash approaching at an alarming pace. Flare had followed him, Time to act professional. He did not want to have a singed booty.

"Anyway, listen, I know this may seem a bit forward but I have been looking for you all for quite some time and I'm eager to...merge with the pack?"

"You can merge with me..." he spoke inadvertently. Thunder mentally slapped himself for saying it. He threw off the female's beauty and replaced his feelings with suspicion, "Ahem, I mean... Why have you been searching?" he asked. "There are not many who know of us."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 26 Aug - 15:49

She didn't miss the rather promiscuous comment about merging with him, but she wisely chose to ignore it. She could smell the scent of the female coming closer and she knew that invoking anger or showing even a hint of potential cheating could cause the divorce of the two.

"Ahem "Ahem, I mean...why have you been searching? There are not many who know of us."

That was one question she was seriously considering lying about. Do they even have strong attachment to Poli? Did they love her as a sister? If they had an attachment, then Haneul decided it was not worth the hassle to bring up the entirety of her past, but a little white lie wasn't going to hurt anybody, right?

"Well, my best friend, you may remember her, recommended I come up here and explain her absence. She...she won't be returning anytime soon...or ever. She passed away a few months ago, and she only came down to visit her chi-family. They were having issues."

Despite the slight shakiness, which she believed would be attributed to her 'Engrish' and instability with the language, she was confident with her response. If not, she would just cover up again and again until her lies were so numerous she could create a throne out of them and be crowned queen.

Mentioned: Apollina, Flare, Thunder-Paws
Translations:
'chi'ngu (friend | Korean)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 26 Aug - 21:14

Thunder's mind reeled back and forth. A friend, huh? That could be many wolves. Sapphire, Blackjack, Apollina, among others. The electric wolf nodded meekly, showing he understood Haneul's words. Whether he believed her words was left unsaid. She did not mention the name of said wolf, and Thunder was not one to trust easily (despite his rather friendly display). He was a wolf of action, and only proof would allow him to see a wolf in the light, Whatever misgivings he had was not openly showed, however. No, his posture and expression was quite the opposite, in fact.
"Okay then!" he announced, "I'll escort you. I'm a warrior of this pack. The name s Thunder-Paws by the way! No one really calls me by my full name, though. A shame too... I picked the name out myself."
Thunder moved to the side, beckoning the female to pass. He didn't want to be shot in the back, after all! His eyes kept on the watch for Flare. Maybe she will help escort Hanuel with him? "Just keep going straight, you should see where the trees thin out. Try anything and I'll zap you on the spot, 'kay?~"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next