Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 37 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by March Thu 12 Nov - 0:57

March || Dun do da durtaay.... || Ugly ass pups || Sell them to Miyuki || Lil shits gonna make Grandpa Marchy real mad.

Just when the atmosphere became more peaceful, it was soon interrupted my none other than Thunder. He yelled out some words that were not even English followed by a crashing sound. Of course the goddamn nut head was loud first thing in the morning. March let out a heavy sigh. She somehow  wondered how that kid went through adulthood and had puppies. The wolf scratched her head and walked over to the prey pile. Picking out a freshly hunted fish, March happily nibbled on it in attempts to divert her thoughts from the loud idiot. It for some reason failed, and March was back to being annoyed with Thunder even though he did nothing to trigger the boiler inside her.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 13 Nov - 6:40

Kazumi | Female | Sun | 7 months | Warrior Apprentice

Kazumi's eyes opened for the first time this Spring season. So excited to go out, she sprang out of bed and dashed out of her den. The sky is pretty clear and blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise. Kazumi really wants to go now and play!

Yet, her stomach's demonstrating a whale's mating call. So obviously you can't play without eating breakfast otherwise you'll pass out, right? Food time!

Kazumi is now roaming around the camp. 'But I do not know how to hunt for food here. I was never taught how,' she thought. 'But oh well, I might find a way. WAIT. Aren't the hunters supposed to find food? HA. That means I don't have to!' She laughed.

(Craaaaaappy post, it has been awhile since I haven't written anything. I might roleplay Luna in my next post.
Ook, a new color theme!)

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 14 Nov - 11:10

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine sliggled around in her sleep. She was dreaming that someone was trying to put salt on her to make her taste better. "Salt my booty butthead..." she muttered, waking up as she did so. She almost immediately forgot what she had been dreaming about. Instead, she glanced around the den, then began to push herself across the ground to the outside of her den. Once she emerged, she spotted her apprentice, Kazumi, next to the prey pile. Pine grinned, wiggled around and got to her paws. She approached the younger wolf, her tail wagging excitedly. "Here's Piney!" she exclaimed, tackling Kazumi, though at the same time trying to be gentler than she was with Story.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 21 Nov - 13:56

March || Too lazy to continue this.

As March was happily munching on her beloved fish, she was soon accompanied by two other wolves, specifically, Pine and Kazumi. All March could think was that she was hella glad that it wasn't Thunder. Her eyes soften a bit as she saw the two talking to each other and then she let out a relaxed breath. 
When March finally finished her fish, she pushed away the bones and headed back to her den to sit outside and enjoy the spring breeze on her short fur. I wonder what I should do today, March thought as she looked at the empty camp soon to be filled with awakened members.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 25 Nov - 1:04

Jumping back a bit as her mate suddenly sprang upward she'd watch as the scene in front of her became nothing but disaster. Apparently her mate decided to jolt upward for some reason and in the process he banged his head on a shelf that carried priceless heirlooms from the Shaman pack but mostly those heirlooms belonged to her long gone father. At first Flare wanted to raise her voice at him for being an idiot when it came to his dreams but she rather deal with this calmly after all it was just the morning.

"Thunder are you okay?" she asked while padding up to him as she inspected his head closely "Why did you wake up like that? Were you having one of those dreams?"

She never did understand her mate's dreams but than again this was Thunder paws after all. A warm smile crept upon her mouth before she playfully smacked his back. "Thunder do you miss the kids?" she asked suddenly when she stared at the empty bedding in the corner of the den.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 28 Nov - 19:08

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain, laying in his own world for a moment, thinking about as much as nothing. A nudge from his mate woke him up, and soon after he heard the silent words, which told him to go get a healer. The brute got up to his paws, and quickly touched his nose to Forest's. He felt a tightness in his chest as he stepped towards the entrance. He understood now was the time. Once again, all over again, he was going to be a father. He knew Foro would be the most fabulous mother as well, just like when they had their first pups. He smiled, and hurried outside, his paws scurrying across the ground in the dim morning light. He only noticed his fishbud in the corner of his eye, but he didn't really mind her. He had only one thing on his mind, and that was getting their daughter over to her mother.
Rain entered the healers den, not even caring about a careful wakening. He was way too high on pulse and thoughts and worries and everything, to even consider it.
"Asgata, Breeze, someone! Get your fluffy candles off the ground and go to Forest! You're having siblings, for goodness sake." For a moment, he wasn't sure if he was going to say more, but he simply turned tail, and retreated back to his mate before even knowing if they had heard him properly. If they hadn't they needed their ears checked though. He had probably woken up half the pack with that yelling.
Reaching his mate again, he almost slid on his stomach over to her.
"Are you comfortable? Do you want me to get you anything? Maybe some water? I'll do anything-" He shook his head slightly before saying more. Of course he was falling off his own hinges. What was he supposed to do?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 28 Nov - 19:57

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata, who was in a deep, peaceful slumber, was suddenly awoken by r00d yelling from her father. Something about getting to Forest and siblings. The she-wolf immediately understood, and jumped to her paws. She quickly grabbed a mouthful of various herbs, and rushed out of the healers' den, leaving her slowpoke brother behind. 'Scrub' she thought, her old self returning to her for just a moment. Soon Asgata was inside her parents' den. She dropped the pile of herbs next to her mother, and began urgently leafing through them with her paw. Once she found the particular herb she had been looking for, and gently shoved them towards her mother. 'Chamomile... For soothing and strength' the healer repeated, almost unconsciously, in her mind. "Eat these..."

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest sliggled a bit in pain as she waited for her mate to return with one of the healers. The she-wolf almost laughed when Rain returned and slid down beside her, asking her if she needed anything. It was almost humorous to the delta how concerned the striped male was. Oh well. Forest supposed she would be doing the same if their roles were swapped. "No, I'm fine, as long as a healer comes" she replied. At that moment, her blue-pelted daughter strode into the den, carrying herbs in her jaws. Forest, panting, waited as the young healer shuffled through the various assortment of herbs she had brought with her. Soon, Asgata was shoving a few leaves towards her. Forest did as her daughter had instructed, and began to chew the leaves. As she did so, she tried not to focus on the pain she was feeling. Instead, she thought of what these pups would look like, what their element would be, and, of course, what her and Rain would decide to name them.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 2 Dec - 8:52

Rain sighed in relief as Forest told him she was okay, and he felt even more relieved when their daughter came into the den. It was getting warmer outside, and it wasn't going to get cold again for a while. The snow had already started to melt, as well. And inside the den, it was as warm as a summers day. No wonder, though.
The delta crept a bit closer to the female. His legs felt numb, but he guessed that was simply because he had just recently awoken inside the den. Rain had calmed down now, and was slowly trying to understand the fact that, yes. He was going to have tiny paws to take care of again. A smile spread across his face before he looked at Forest's hazel eyes, for probably billionth time in his life. For a moment, to him, the hint of green in her eyes seemed to sparkle.
He took a deep breath, and thought back to the old times, once again, the old pack territory, and so on. He didn't stay there for long though.
"Finally... Huh?" He chuckled, his smile as wide as ever. Switching his gaze over to Asgata, he knew she would take care of her mother. He was planning to stay there and support her as well, even if some sort of pack business called, he wouldn't leave her side now. He thought about how fabulous the pups would be as well. Surely, they would be amazing. Just look at the parents. He laughed silently to himself at that thought.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Dec - 18:42

Foro | Old lady | McSpazzatron | Idk
| Thank you for teaching me this fine art grandpa
You is welcome

Forest smiled up at Rain, and nodded. "Yes... Finally" she repeated. The pain was increasing now, distorting the wolf's smile as she gritted her teeth against the waves of pain rippling across her stunning mom bod. Forest's muscles stiffened against the pain, as the only agonizing part of having pups began to arrive. Well, the only agonizing part besides dealing with the little whipper-snappers themselves. (Wat am I doin this iz nat on topic? 2 late I'm admin). All the she-wolf could do was brace herself for what would come, and fight through it until it was over.

(I think we can roleplay them poopehs in the next post? xD)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 6 Dec - 19:37

Watching his mate being in such pain was a thing Rain hated. He knew she was happy, that she'd be okay and that they'd have bootylicious little pups to take care of afterwards. The delta made sure nothing went wrong, by watching closely what Forest's expression said. If anything strange happened, he would slap Asgata's booty into action before she could tell anything herself. After all, Rain wasn't very well known with the different herbs, so if he was going to help out in some way, the only thing he could do was to command them to help. Even if it was 'Do something!' or 'Fix it!' He'd make them do their job somehow.
After a while, a small creature lay on the ground, and the now new father was quick to carefully move it in between him and Forest, so that it could let it's instincts work for him. Yes. Him. It was a boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❂ Hati ❂ Pup ❂ Sun ❂ Male ❂ 0 seconds starting now ❂
A light. Something he hadn't seen before. Was the world he had known until now just a dream? And a bad one at that? He wasn't sure, he wasn't able to think after all, Duh. He's a new born. Suddenly, his body felt extremely cold, and he was laying on something soft, but it was also cold. What had happened didn't even cross his mind. The only thing that he was able to feel, was discomfort, and that was the only thing he was able to think about. Being unable to make any sound, he squirmed, slipped, and wriggled around the best he could, before he felt himself get lifted from off the ground, and in between two, fluffy beings. He couldn't see anything, after all. Everything was black, but he felt a closeness to the two.
Quickly, the tiny male found his mother's body, and he was quickly able to find the nourishment she was keeping. Now starting to feel gentle warmth again, he was slowly becoming of ease again, just like before this whole ideal had begun. Well, kind of. Now he was able to wriggle like mad if he wanted to, "mad" not being much, that is.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Dec - 19:57

After a while, the pain began to subside, and inside the den lay two tiny creatures. They were soon sliggling around next to Foro's wolf-boobies. Already trying to get imaginary abs. How nice. Forest looked down at her pups, then up at Rain, smiling. Two more children. Foro and Rain should have their own reality TV show. Eight Poopehs and Counting. (LEL) Forest looked back down at the pups again, and began gently licking them to warm them up.

Skoll | Lel | LEL | Male | Moon

Skoll felt freezing cold. It seemed as if he had suddenly dropped into a void full of chill air. He could feel something bright shining on his closed eyes. The tiny pup began to move, using great effort in the attempt to wiggle around. Suddenly, something moved him towards something warm and soft. He began rubbing his face clumsily back and forth until he found the nourishment he was seeking. He was aware of something small next to him, but he paid it no mind. After a few moments of drinking, Skoll felt something wet caressing his body. He didn't particularly like his feeding being interrupted, but at least he was beginning to feel warmer.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 6 Dec - 20:20

Rain was smiling proudly at his mate and their two, brand new pups. Sighing, he watched them squirm around for a moment while drinking. Lifting his nose slightly, he nuzzled his mate.
"Everything okay? You're feeling well, right?" He asked, as he couldn't really see anything past the shining smile she was holding. He looked at the two pups, realizing they hadn't done the most important part of the initialization of pups coming into the world. Naming them.
Holding his breath, Rain thought of a million names at once, and got thoroughly confused straight away. He wasn't sure what to say, as his head spun around the multiple options they had. Looking at his mate again.
"Forest... Names. We didn't... Think about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❂ Hati ❂ Pup ❂ Sun ❂ Male ❂ A minute old ❂
Hati tensed as he felt something rub across his body, of course it was a sensation he had never felt before. Eventually, the roughness of it made him tip over onto his side, and he yelped the kind of yelp only a new born could yelp. Yelps, amIrite? He quickly got upright again, and tipped over to the other side, hitting his brother before he eventually was able to stand upright.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 9 Dec - 19:09

Forest watched as the pups sliggled around beneath her tongue. She looked up only when she felt a touch from Rain, and his voice asking if she felt okay. She said nothing, just smiled and nodded. Her seventh and eighth pups. All the pups. 3spooky5me. The she-wolf became lost in awe as she gazed fondly at the two pups beside her. The sound of her mate's voice almost scared her, she had become so infatuated with her newborns. "Names..." she repeated in a dream-like voice. "Oh... don't you think we should figure out their elements first?" she suggested, bending her neck to gently nudge her pups.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 10 Dec - 0:13

March || Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo Dis

As March was sitting peacefully in front of her den, contemplating on what to do for the day, she listened to some wolves talking and even saw Rain grab his daughter Asgata a few moments ago. Now, March smelt this unfamiliar scent of what seems to be the newly born pups. Oh great, more lil shits for March to deal with. Hopefully, they weren't like Thunder. Poor March prayed to god they never become like Thunder. Eight puppies, March quickly ran through her thoughts and got off her boney candle. Lowering her front, she stretched her back and legs. Ah, what a refreshing feeling. But you know what's even better? Not having pups. March walked over to the den quietly, as she knew there were newborn pups nearby. 

Lukas || Should the boy yodel his heart out in front of Foro's den?

The slender ball of white fur soon awakened from his deep rest, though reluctant to actually wake up. The wolf stayed in his position as he stared into the nothingness of his den. There was literally nothing in his den. Maybe like one bone, but that was it.
Taking a moment, Lukas let out a yawn. Time to get up, he encouraged himself.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 11 Dec - 2:08

Miyuki || Manboygrill prototype number 50000182849589208914

"Yume!"
"Again? You want to know another story?"
"Yes please! Can we talk about these ones?"
*points to a drawing*
"Sure whyy.... noot....."

Amber eyes shot open as the dream of a faded memory soon came to rest. Still unknown to the world and what happened, Miyuki found herself asleep in her den. The amnesiac alpha could not remember how she managed to sleep in her own den peacefully. Granted, she is a very light wolf, so someone must've easily dragged her to the correct location for rest. The white fae looked outside and lifted her head. Everything was all messed up, but it seems to was able to regain some memories of how to function in daily life such as moving and focusing on things, although thoughts may not come to mind. Her dream she was a reminiscence of her past, Yuki could identify that. But she did not know what it meant, where it took place, what even happened, but she knew it must've happened at some point in her life. For a while she kept looking out of then den with uncertainty. 

Bananas OP

For some reason, Pluto never bothered to show up on the day she actually arrived to the camp. Instead, here she is hidden away in a bush,sleeping. Having some mixed thoughts of her introduction, Pluto decided to wing it. Getting out of the bush, Pluto stretched her entire body, making her feel in tip-top shape. Ah well, here goes nothing, Pluto thought and started walking to the main camp area in a slow and calm fashion. Would they even recognize Pluto? Seeing how much her appearance has change since a year ago. 
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 11 Dec - 15:09

Rain looked over his two new sons, and a thought of how old he was getting hit him like a tidal wave. Sighing, he heard his mate's word of finding out their elements before anything else.
"Yeah... Maybe." He replied, staring blankly at the two pups who seemed to almost be opposites. One, white with blue markings. The other, black with red. Rain felt himself get curious, and went closer to sniff the pup, but it didn't take long for his fatherly instincts to take over, and he started nuzzling them gently.
Raising his head again so Foro got space with them, he allowed his own thoughts to go wild.
'Well, they're certainly not the same element... Well, maybe they are. But I doubt it, considering Forest and I are different elements, they can possess any power whatsoever...' Shrugging to himself, he smiled deeply, and watched his mate nudge their pups. It was a wonderful sight. One he'd remember until the day he died. Just like when they got their first pups. Time was certainly a subject well known to the delta, but he didn't really like thinking, or discussing anything about it.
Still smiling proudly and lovingly, the striped male simply lowered his head slightly beside them, trying to protect the pups a little more from the cool, early spring air.
"Whatever..." He said happily. "For now, I'll just call that one, Number one, and the one beside him; Number two." He joked, and chuckled slightly. First now, he started inspecting their short furs. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" He sighed dreamily.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 14 Dec - 20:42

Forest | 4 years (grandma) | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest stared at the two tiny pups in silence with Rain. One was a silvery, almost white color with icy blue markings that seemed to glow, and the other was jet black with stunning red markings. The markings on each pup were surprisingly intricate, even though they had just been born barely a few moments ago. Such drastic markings. Forest remained silent when her mate spoke, preferring just to smile and sigh happily. She quietly speculated on the elements each one possessed... Neither of them appeared to have either her or Rain's element. Perhaps the silver one was wind, like Breeze, or ice. Maybe even moon. Space was definitely a contender for the black (bug) one. The red markings were suggestive of fire. "Number one and number two" Forest said, staring fondly at her pups. "I think those names beat even mine" she said jokingly, glancing up at her mate as she said so.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 27 Dec - 14:20

Pluto || 5/6 Years || Space || Former Beta ||

As Pluto walked over to the entrance of the two delta's dens, she stopped to listen to their conversation. Little did she know that March was lurking very close to her.
"Number one and number two? Aren't you the creative kind," Pluto's voice exhumed a strange, but very faint echo in her voice. How random of Pluto to just show up almost inside someone's den after being away for so long. Plus someone just gave birth. "How about relating their names to the sun and moon?" Pluto said again with her oddly serene voice. Knowing how sudden it was for Pluto to just candle in, she prepared herself for a protective Rain and one hell of a sassy Forest telling Pluto to get her arse out of the den. Even if she did retain her appearance and personality somewhat, many could mistake her for being a stranger, seeing how much she has changed since years ago.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 27 Dec - 20:16

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder shook out his fur, expelling all the dust that accumulated from his little night terror. He looked at his mate and smiled, his thoughts returning to (somewhat) normality.

"Good morning~" he said delicately, to which Flare responded if he was okay, and why he woke up the way he did.

Thunder straightened out to sit back down in a more dignified posture, peering around at the scattered objects on the floor. Did I do that? he thought. Oh well. It happened all the time, "My body was just excited to get out of bed, that's all!" he replied confidently. Thunder did not know why he tended to wake up so extremely. He never recalled any of his dreams, and often woke up without knowing he was acting out of order. But, it never bothered him much to worry.

"Thunder, do you miss the kids?" Flare asked suddenly.

Thunder dipped his head, "Of course, I think about them everyday. They have MY genes, after all!" He let out a laugh, not allowing his mate to see any doubt or fear in his eyes. Truthfully, he worried deeply for his offspring. For their young age, it wasn't easy going into what they did, but it was a path they wanted to try, and Thunder did believe they could handle it.

Speaking of pups... his nose shot into the air, scenting something strong and close-by. It oddly reminded him of that one time when he walked into Forest's den as an apprentice and found... something he wished he never saw... only to see it for himself up close later with his mate.

Lycos Forest - Page 37 Tumblr_nsc9qyiSvz1r470w9o1_250

I have returned...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Mon 28 Dec - 5:11

~Bloodless~Pup~Ice~Brute~3 Moons~

Bloodless was limp within the mouth of his father as he carried him out of their pack territory and into  another. He remained silent but full of fear not understanding why he was being taken out of his home. The earth was suddenly under his small white body as he was dropped. Bloodless lifted silver eyes just in time to see the disappearing tail of his father. He whimpered as he stood on shaky paws and stumbled after him but couldn't track his scent. Moving under a berry bush, the 3 moon old pup started to whimper and cry out softly wondering what he had done wrong to be abandoned.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 28 Dec - 13:52

Foro jumped in surprise as am unexpected presence suddenly entered her den. Her head snapped over to see a black wolf standing there, commenting on their lack of creativity, and shortly after suggesting basing their pups' names on the sun and the moon. "How about getting the hell out of my face?" the delta snapped, anger starting to glow within her hazel eyes. Despite being weakened by recently having given birth to her new pups, she stood up and marched over to the wolf standing beside the den. "You best get out my den, get outta here, get out my life" she said, sounding like a bug. The brown-furred canine was standing directly in front of the stranger, so close that their noses were almost touching.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist sliggled around in his den before finally waking up. Once he woke up though, he of course continued to just lay around like a sad hobo. So lazy he was. Nothing he wanted to do. However, he soon heard his mother sassing someone. This could be good... The golden wolf, without even standing up, slithered out of his den and peered in the direction of his parents' den to see Forest standing toe-to-toe with some weird black wolf. Mist would have watched peacefully from his current position of halfway inside his den and halfway out if he didn't recognize the wolf his mother was confronting. His flipped over onto his paws and trotted over. "Hey. You." The sentinel came up beside the she-wolf, and glared at her. "Why don't you get away from my mother and finish your business with me?" he demanded.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 28 Dec - 17:04

Pluto || 5/6 Year || Space || Former Beta

Pluto kept her straight face and backed up a little, knowing how intrusive she was. Ah yes, so she doesn't remember me, despite my... awfully familiar scent, thought Pluto as she stared at the mother. Then came along her son, being protective of her. Typical. No one remembered her, such poor memories they have. "Hmm, I don't blame you for forgetting me," Pluto's voice echoes. Her scent and her signature heavy Irish accent gave it away. While  being threatened by two wolves, Pluto stood her ground and kept the calmest face ever. Her eyes bore into Forest's own, giving off a dominating glow. (idk)
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Wed 30 Dec - 19:29

~Icewing~24 Moons~Ice~Healer~

The white fae limped slowly towards where she could smell the camp. Her burnt leg was sore from the distance she had traveled but she refused to stop. Her breath come in pants as a soft breeze drifted over her fur sending her scent towards the wolves. Jade green eyes caught the light of the clearing and she pushed on. She was nearly home after being gorn for around 18 moons. Questions rolled around her mind. Did they know if her parents were alive? What about her siblings? She entered the clearing just as her leg gave out causing her to sit abruptly. She shifted her weight to look it over and in doing so she put her black winged flank on display.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lycos Forest - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 30 Dec - 19:56

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

"Welp, I'm gonna go outside and get some air," Thunder announced abruptly. It was finally spring, bringing the warm air he had almost forgotten. Several scents were there to greet him once he set paw outside. One, the scent from just before, blowing out from the Forest and Rain's den. But Thunder was not going to make the same mistake he made nearly three years ago, seeing all of those... tiny... slimy creatures. He already had his share of that. The second scent came from the forest. It was hard to notice, but there was 'something' out there. Maybe a rabbit? Lastly, a scent from just up ahead. He immediately investigated, being the curious and intrusive wolf he was. There sat a white wolf, whom he did not recognize as being the small, timid pup named Icewing. He leapt forward, now facing the wolf with his characteristic confidence. "Hey, pretty thing~ What brings you here? You're trespassing~"

☽ Vladimir - 1y 6m - Male - Moon - Hunter ☾

Vladimir's eyes shifted open slowly. Ah, it was morning now. He did not sleep well most the night, given the circumstances his family was in. Oh, that's right, the circumstance. He fearfully glanced over to where his mother lay. Was she still asleep, would she wake up? He wasn't sure how he would handle it if Miyuki fell back into a coma. They needed their derpy and creepy alpha back.
Then, gratefulness filled his heart. She was already awake, but was she still disoriented? "Mom...? Miyuki? Are you okay?" he asked softly.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Wed 30 Dec - 20:47

~ Icewing ~ 24 Moons ~ Ice ~ Healer ~

Icewing jumped as a brute spoke. Her blind eyes was facing him so she swang her white head around and locked eyes with him. He was familiar to him and she frowned. "Thunder?" she asked softly, "Is that really you, brother?" Icewing held her breath pray she wasn't wrong and it was her older adopted brother. She rose to her paws shaking and took a step closer.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next