Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Sun 30 Jul - 1:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Sun 30 Jul - 0:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Sat 29 Jul - 23:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Wed 6 Apr - 17:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Sat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Sun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Tue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Fri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Wed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!


Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12919 messages in 323 subjects

The Farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Farm

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 1 Jan - 19:29




~Description~

A small old farm with a crazy old man with a shotgun who ain't 'fraid of blasting any ol' wolf.

~Prey~

Chickens, Goats, Sheep and Cow.

~Dice Roll~

To hunt here you have to use the Dice Roll, Watch out for the cranky old farmer with a shotgun!
There is ALWAYS fat juicy prey here all year round and definitely in reach of our hungry pack.
There are six side die with three different possible answers, "Success", "Failed" and "Shot"
You DO NOT die if shot but are VERY badly injured and have to be tended to by a Healer ASAP.

Chickens- 4 sides Success- 1 side failed- 1 side shot

Goats-  3 sides Success-  2 side failed- 1 sides shot

Sheep-  2 sides Success-  1 side failed- 2 sides shot

Cows- 1 side Success- 2 sides failed- 3 sides shot


Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Sat 7 Feb - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Tue 3 Jun - 12:33

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist slowly came to a halt, having reached the source of the odd scents he had followed. In front of the golden wolf was a large white...thing which Mist guessed to be a shelter of some sort. But he didn't pay much attention to that; his eyes were focused on the strange animals that were protected by a wooden fence. 'Not a very good barrier...' he though, narrowing his eyes and smiling devilishly. 'Not very good at all.' Mist began to wonder what kind of animal he would go for once he was in. He saw small white animals with feathers, obviously a type of bird. Then there were four-legged animals with two horns on top of their heads and hooves on their feet. Similar to those were other animals who lacked the part about the horns and instead had white, fluffy fur. And then there were the largest animals that the wolf could see. They were white with black spots, and were much bigger than all the others. Mist decided that he would sneak in and grab one of the fluffy creatures. The sentinel slipped through the wooden fence, and slowly made his way towards a group of the puffy-furred animals. He targeted one that looked especially nice and juicy, and crept closer and closer until he finally leapt.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Tsuki on Tue 3 Jun - 12:33

The member 'Forest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Sheep' :
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Wed 20 Aug - 15:00

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt arrived at the source of the strange scent he had picked up. There was a large structure, surrounded by a sort of wooden barrier, and inside the barrier were several different kinds of animals. Zahnt's eyes first rested on some odd-looking birds with white feathers. Too small... he thought, shaking his head dismissively. His attention quickly floated over to another white animal, but a much bigger one. Its fur was all puffed out from its body, and looked incredibly soft. Too much fur, not enough meat. Zahnt began to drool slightly as his eyes went over the different creatures. Next he noticed an animal similar to the fluffy kind, but instead their hair was much shorter, and they had horns sitting atop their heads. Not quite right...not yet the wolf thought. Then his eyes caught the motherlode of the enclosure. It was a large, beastly looking animal with white skin and black spots all over it. "Yes..." Zahnt whispered quietly to himself. He easily slipped underneath the fence. He didn't look behind him, as he had completely forgotten about the she-wolf, as his mind was saturated with thoughts of eating. Zahnt stalked over to the large animal, anticipation and excitement making his paws tingle and his heart race. Once he was within range, he leaped onto the creature.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Tsuki on Wed 20 Aug - 15:00

The member 'Forest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cow' :
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Rain on Wed 20 Aug - 15:24

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Loner | Female | Earth
Kirith who had followed this unfamiliar brute, stopped completely to watch what the brute was doing. This place was inhabited. Many different kinds of animals were everywhere, and the black and blue male seemed to be going for food. She watched as he went between the different kinds of animals.
To Kirith, it seemed like he was checking some kind of a menu, to find his favorite meal to eat. Laughing silently for herself at that thought, she hid in some grass. And just as she did, the male crept under the fence, and towards the biggest of the animals.
'How hungry is this guy, anyway?!' She thought in disbelief as he pounced towards the creature.
Just before he was able to touch the animal, a high noise echoed throughout the area. Like someone rolled a huge boulder down a valley. And she noticed the brute fall to the ground, also some creature yelling in a way. With slight tension, Kirith crawled out of her hiding place, and stalked over to the brute, trying to stay out of sight, with great results.
"You clearly aren't okay. So I'll just ask. What happened, just now?!" She asked shocked, but noticed blood on the ground beside him. He was really injured...
avatar
Rain
Admin

Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Norway

Wolf Info
Zähne:
31/100  (31/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Wed 20 Aug - 17:03

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Seconds after Zahnt pounced, a piercing noise rang through the air; almost simultaneously the wolf felt a great pain in his shoulder. He cried out as he hit the ground. His breaths came in as shuddering gasps, his jaws were parted, and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. Zahnt had no idea what had hit him, but it had hurt like hell. He looked at his shoulder and saw blood running out of a nasty-looking circular wound, and pooling on the ground around him. His shoulder felt like it had been punctured by a red-hot spear. Zahnt looked up to see the she-wolf approach him. Almost instinctively, the space elemental bared his teeth. "Why don't we ask questions later?" he said, his voice tight with pain. Zahnt attempted to sit up, and succeeded, but at the sacrifice of feeling more physical pain than he ever had in his life. However, the wolf refused to show it, though blood was flowing out of his wound more freely now that he had worked the muscles around it. His yellow and blue eyes, glazed with pain, focused on the she-wolf. "Now we find help. Or rather, you do. I'll lose too much blood if I walk with you. And you better hurry up or I'll die anyways" Zahnt ordered with an intimidating look on his face.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Rain on Wed 20 Aug - 17:38

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Loner | Female | Earth
Kirith stared at the male. She didn't understand how he could be this way. He could die, and he simply ordered her around. And literally being scary. Her crimson tipped ears flicked, her nose twitching as she inhaled air with such speed, it seemed like she was taking an inhale that lasted forever.
"Fine!" She snapped back at him. She was not afraid of him... Padding a bit away, her nose still doing it's work. "Just get out of this place! You can't sit here. You might get injured by.... 'that'! Even more." She said calmly before sprinting off. "I'll be back faster than you can handle!" She yelled behind her as she ran. With all her might. Her small feet carried her incredibly fast, moving with speed, but grace, close to the ground. The scent she had caught was definitely a wolf's, and she was going to find the source of it!
_~*To: The Light - Lycos Forest*~_
avatar
Rain
Admin

Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Norway

Wolf Info
Zähne:
31/100  (31/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Wed 20 Aug - 18:34

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt grumbled as the she-wolf snapped back at him, and gave him orders to remove himself from the area before the thing that had hurt him returned. I could be eliminated myself if that happens...and of course, that is not an option he thought, and painfully rose to his paws and limped towards the fence. An almost inaudible whimper escaped Zahnt's maw as he crouched and made his way back under the barrier keeping the animals near the large red structure. The raven-hued wolf glared over his shoulder at the crimson abomination. How dare that thing hurt me... A growl rumbled in Zahnt's throat, but he quickly swallowed it down and returned to his emotionless state. He lowered his haunches and sat down once again. The teeth inside the space elemental's jaw ground together from the intense pain in his shoulder. She better not have lied to me... he thought. Zahnt would have to take drastic measures to get back at her if she had. "Eliminate..." he whispered as smoothly as the wind.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Thundo Puffs on Wed 20 Aug - 19:15



| Blue Lightning | 3y | Hunter | Male | Electricity |

It did not take long for Blue to follow the two loners through the forest. The pack that resided in these lands were exactly thorough in their border checking. In fact, Blue often made trips to hunt here. Following the trail left by the two wolves, Blue was quick to find out that the two were heading towards the farm. He picked up pace, wondering if one of them was going to make a move on the large prey that resided there. Poking out of some bushes, he was in time to see the male wolf creeping up on a large hoofed beast. A figure in the corner of his eyes caught his attention as well. A two legged creature, holding something that Blue remembered seeing in the past. The blue-eyed male smiled, knowing exactly what was going to happen next. A shot rang out, and the hunter saw the limp body of a wolf on the ground. Soon after, the female ran off, perhaps to get help, or just out of fright. Checking to see if the two legged animal was gone, Blue crept his way over to the male. "Oh my... what happened...~" he said leaning over the bleeding wolf. "I thought you knew better than to do such a stupid stunt... Do you need help?~"
avatar
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Thu 21 Aug - 10:14

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt noticed another wolf coming towards him. The male had black fur, much like Zahnt himself, but the markings were not as green as the space elemental's. Zahnt was suspicious of this new wolf, and he braced himself just in case he turned out to be hostile. He didn't seem like it, but his words annoyed Zahnt. The turquoise hairs on the wolf's back rose up slightly, and Zahnt's gaze hardened. "One of my peasants just went off under my orders to retrieve help for my wound...so I don't believe I need any other assistance" Zahnt said in a flat voice, his eyes staring straight into the other wolf's. 'I don't trust anyone...but something tells me I definitely can not trust this one...' the brute thought. 'He better watch himself too...he keeps insulting me like that, and he may end up being eliminated...' The tiniest grin crept onto Zahnt's face, almost so subtle that Zahnt himself didn't notice it for a while.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Thundo Puffs on Thu 21 Aug - 14:35



| Blue Lightning | 3y | Hunter | Male | Electricity |

"One of my peasants just went off under my orders to retrieve help for my wound...so I don't believe I need any other assistance"

Blue frowned and looked at the wolf seriously, "The creature will come back to finish you off once he sees that you are still alive. Your "peasant" friend will never make it back in time; not with those selfish wolves who live in this area. They do not appreciate trespassers...they will not help..." He bent down, examining the wound. Blue was no healer, but he could tell that the wolf would heal eventually. "Stand up and lean on my side." he ordered. "I'll take you someplace with shelter and food.""...In return for this kindness... you can act as one of my... loyal "partners"... and perhaps join my pack."
avatar
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Forest on Thu 21 Aug - 17:54

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt grumbled at the wolf's next words. 'Selfish wolves? Perhaps they could do well with some elimination...but not yet.' Despite his great unwillingness to cooperate with this wolf, Zahnt slowly stood up, but did not shift his weight over towards the other wolf. "Who are you?" he asked in a slightly aggressive tone as he narrowed his eyes. Zahnt quickly glanced around. He felt that he could sense the creature, or whatever it was that had hurt him, was coming back. "Let's just get out of here" he said, and slowly leaned gently on the other wolf. 'He better not just be taking me somewhere to finish me off in peace and quiet...Zahnt doesn't get eliminated...'

-To Dylia Cave-


Last edited by Forest on Fri 22 Aug - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Thundo Puffs on Thu 21 Aug - 18:59



| Blue Lightning | 3y | Hunter | Male | Electricity |

The injured wolf seemed to have accepted Blue's words, though the scorn of his words still showed mistrust. It was only natural, Blue did not expect this wolf to trust him so easily. He stood up on his own, not surprising the electric hunter. "Who are you?" the male asked coldly. Blue took a moment to answer, also curious to who this wolf was and where he was from, but that would have to wait. "Blue Lightning... for obvious reasons," he answered. The wolf leaned against Blue's side; he began to wonder if he could make the journey back to Dylia's cave. Blue Lightning was such a frail wolf; he was lucky to have this wolf injured. Blue stepped forwards, ready to take the trek home.

-To Dylia's Cave
avatar
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Shimmer on Wed 7 Jan - 10:54

~Shimmer~Huntress~Electricity~2 Years~
Shimmer slowed her pace reaching the outer fence of the farm, with one leap she was over the fence. carefully moving around the animals she made sure to stay downwind from the pen. her ocean blue gaze moved across each animal. Taking a shaky breath she settled on the cows, they were large enough to feed most of the wolves she had left at the camp. Hearing pawsteps she turned seeing the russet brute near the fence, walking towards him she stopped a few meters from the fence "Wait here." Shi said loud enough to cover the distance. Returning to the cattle she crawled under the fence and into the field, her eyes moved over the animals stopping on a juvenile. the animal was large enough to feed the pack but not as large and hard to carry as an adult. Carefully creeping towards the animal her gaze sharpened as she let instinct take over. Shimmer stalked the juvenile for a few moments before making a move, once the cow was close enough she lept.


Last edited by Shimmer on Wed 7 Jan - 10:56; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shimmer

Posts : 390
Join date : 2014-11-17
Age : 17
Location : Indiana

Wolf Info
Zähne:
10/100  (10/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Tsuki on Wed 7 Jan - 10:54

The member 'Shimmer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cow' :
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Shimmer on Wed 7 Jan - 11:33

~Shimmer~Huntress~Electricity~2 Years~
Shimmer was completely focused on the animal ahead of her, so focused that she didn't notice when the door to the farm house swung open. All of a sudden she saw the glint of metal in the sunlight, only then did she realize what was about to happen and she was completely powerless to stop it. The crack of the gun sounded throughout the field, a splash of crimson was seen as the bullet sank deep into her torso, her body jerked as she fell her body skidding to a stop a few feet away. All Shimmer felt was pain her side was on fire her hammering heart sent fresh blood pouring out of the wound.  She lay gasping in the snow as the pool of blood around her grew. The snow was stained crimson around the silver fae her eyes were filled with fear, she was shaking from blood loss or the cold she wasn't sure. Her eyes darted around the field landing on Fall, he was near the fence where she had told him to stay. Realizing with distance horror that she was laying in a poll of her own blood. Taking a shaky breath tears burned in her eyes "Help me......" she whispered not sure who she wanted to hear. The last thing she saw before everything went black was russet paws running towards her.
avatar
Shimmer

Posts : 390
Join date : 2014-11-17
Age : 17
Location : Indiana

Wolf Info
Zähne:
10/100  (10/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Rain on Wed 7 Jan - 13:53

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || Male || 2 years ||
Fall trotted into the area, but slowed down pretty quickly as the two approached the fence. He immediately felt insecure when he saw the huge pen where the cattle was kept, along with the farmhouse some distance away. He grumbled to himself as Shimmer leaped over the fence. he stopped by the fence for a moment, about to jump over as well when Shimmer turned to him. She told him to stay, and for a moment, he felt a suction in his stomach, making him feel completely out of place. It wasn't because he was not going to be a part of it all and help, but instead staying behind, and being able to help the female in a critical situation. Even though he didn't like it at all, against his better judgement, he sat down by the fence, watching over the farm.
"Be careful..." He whispered with great concern. He took in the scenery as Shimmer walked across the field, avoiding obstacles as she did so. As she gracefully walked towards her chosen target. The brute's muscles tensed as the female's hind legs contracted, making her ready to leap out onto the animal before her. Just then, her hear a quick creak, and slam in the distance as the door to the farmhouse was swung open. For a moment, fall was about to jump out, but way too quick for him to handle, the human coming out was pointing it's gun right towards his friend. It didn't allow him to think for a very long time, but he knew if he showed his presence, the both of them would probably be shot. But he wasn't exactly able to do much before a a loud sound, sounding like a thunderstorm washed over the area. Fall saw the muzzle-flash of the weapon in the corner of his eye, as he saw Shimmer fall over to her side, while blood started staining the snow around her. As Fall saw his friend got wounded, he wasted no time to jump the fence, and run towards her. He had tears in his eyes as he ran towards her.
As the sentinel had gotten to her, he nudged at her with his head to try and wake her up. But she was way out and unconscious. Fall actually didn't know if she was alive at all, and he was in such a panic attack, he used a few seconds, still trying to wake her before he realized he had to see if she had a pulse, then carry her back before she lost too much blood.
He pressed his head against her chest, and the annoying feeling of fur in his ears was present immediately, but he didn't care. As he felt the calm beating of her heart against his head, he sighed, trying to calm himself. Knowing what he had to do, he leaned back again, and grabbed the female by the scruff, not using his fangs as he did so. He pulled the smaller female onto his and started walking slowly back towards where they once came. As a sentinel, he wasn't exactly weak. Even though he didn't look muscular, he managed to carry the female, even though her head was hanging limply down by his neck, while her legs was on each side of his body, almost touching the ground. She was fairly stable on his back, so he decided to pick up the pace, and break into a trot towards the fence. Figuring jumping it was not a good idea with a injured wolf on his back, he found a place to crawl underneath it, before he started his run back to Lycos. Shimmer had to be fine again. There wasn't a chance she was going to die there on his back.
"Hang in there. I got you." He mumbled, as his paws went faster to reach their destination quicker, but not so fast she bounced around on his back. She needed a healer urgently. And Fall was not about to let that need crumble with death. He tried to keep calm, even though he was helplessly terrified, he knew he had to do his best until Shimmer was back to health.
_~*To: The Light - Lycos Forest*~_
avatar
Rain
Admin

Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Norway

Wolf Info
Zähne:
31/100  (31/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Luna on Mon 13 Apr - 8:26

< WINTER > Female < ICE > 1 year 4 months < HUNTRESS >

- From Dylia's Cave -

Winter came to this place and immediately halt. She saw a strange shelter and tasty-looking animals bounded by a wooden fence. 'Tch, why are they protected by a fence?' She thought. Winter is still insecure about what lies inside that white shelter. So she crept behind them, really silently. She dug a hole very carefully and crawled under the outer fence. There she spotted a juvenile. The young, puffy-furred animal is delicious enough to feed the wolves back in the cave, but if that was an adult then she can't possibly carry the whole carcass from the farm to Dylia's Cave. Very close to the sheep, she leapt into the inner fence.
avatar
Luna

Posts : 633
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 15
Location : Philippines

Wolf Info
Zähne:
34/100  (34/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Tsuki on Mon 13 Apr - 8:26

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Sheep' :
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Luna on Mon 13 Apr - 9:24

Winter - Female - Ice - 1 year 4 months- Huntress

"Ha Ha! I scored!" Winter eclaimed. The other animals seemed to become more and more tense. 'Better get out of here...' She carried the poor animal's carcass and disappeared into the forest. "Wait until Blue and the rest sees this!" she got excited. The carcass became more difficult and heavy to carry the farther she goes. Winter knew she will make it, anyway.

- Back To Dylia's Cave -

((Phone post))
avatar
Luna

Posts : 633
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 15
Location : Philippines

Wolf Info
Zähne:
34/100  (34/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Farm

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum