Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||

+3
Luna
Thundo Puffs
Rain
7 posters

Go down

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty || Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||

Post by Rain Wed 26 Feb - 17:43

Fall

The Basics:

Name: Fall
Nicknames: None
Element: Earth

Appearance:

Pelt Colour: Redish brown
Eye Colour: Black
Markings and Designs: Red, yellow, and green fallen leaves on his thigh (or whatever they are called)
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build: Not muscular, but not slim.

Persona:

Personality: Fall is a too serious character. He will often smile to his sister, but no one else. He is shy, and not very social, always sticking close to his twin. Fall is very caring and loving towards those he trust.
Wolf Likes: Nature, leaves, autumn
Wolf Dislikes: Winter, fire, wind.
Wolf Strengths: He is a decent fighter and quick on his feet. Sometimes his serious look can intimidate others.
Wolf Weaknesses: He is shy, which often leads to lack of social skills and very little friends.
Wolf Habits: None
Wolf Talents: Collecting leaves! (What a weird talent)

Relations:

Forest (Mother): Unlike Asgata, Fall is more closer to mother. He loves her a little more than his father. It's unknown why, he just likes her.

Rain (Father): Fall sees Rain as an awesome dude, but he doesn't feel comfortably around him.

Asgata (twin Sister): Fall's best friend. The male is slightly older out of the two, Asgata being the younger one.He sticks with her all the time, never leaving her side. The two help each other, battling side by side, sleeping together, eating. Asgata and Fall can think the same thing and say the same. They often have arguments on things like whether mom or dad is better.

Mist, Pine, Story, Breeze (Brother and Sister): Fall is a little shy towards the group. Maybe because he never hanged out with them a lot and hanged out most with his sister. He hopes to open up towards the others someday.

Shimmer: So far, Fall's only friend made outside of his family.

Extras:

Extra: -
Extra: -
Themesong: I'll come up with that soon, because it's midnight here and I'm busy posting... ~Rain

History:

(WIP)

Last edited by Rain on Sat 27 Dec - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 27 Feb - 16:06

Welcome, Fall. You now have an owner again! ; D
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||

Post by Luna Thu 27 Feb - 16:53

What does WIP stand for?
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 27 Feb - 17:11

WIP stands for "Work In Progress"

Or in other words, not completed. o3o
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 27 Feb - 18:20

For his history... I don't even know if I can get off my lazy bum to write it all down... ._.
If anyone at all is so interested... (Which I doubt) You can just go to le' old forum and find the first post of Fall... Then follow his story... CX
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 27 Feb - 21:57

Yeah... I think we all know that feeling...

That feeling of not wanting to do anything involving typing and editing...~
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Thu 3 Jul - 14:43

I.Love.That.Feeling.Just.Wow.Like.All.The.Time. And... When I do want to write something I never have a computer TT_TT
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 3 Jul - 16:04

Money is the heart of all evil? Ha. That feeling is.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 5 Oct - 21:48

All the wolves are falling down, falling down, falling down, all the wolves are falling down, my fair fabu
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:54

This is the only time I've seen someone asked what WIP stand for. c:
Late comment, but yah xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:39

The guy has one of the best talents yet.... collecting motha fuqing leaves.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:40

Just... Blame Happy. xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:41

xD I want Fall to teach me how to collect leaves.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:49

Ask him, he'll be very accepting
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:49

FALL-SENpAI NOTICE ME
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:51

FALL WILL NEVER NOTICE YOU
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 22:01

Hey. Do you know what you should do? Finish his history.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down