Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Shene Mountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Shene Mountain

+5
Thundo Puffs
Forest
Miyuki
March
Tsuki
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty Shene Mountain

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 3:24

First topic message reminder :

Shene Mountain - Page 3 Shene_10

~Description~

A mountain that houses birds from all over. It is possible to look over much of the territory from this high point.

~Prey~

Mice, birds
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Shene Mountain

Post by Miyuki Sun 4 Aug - 15:56

Pluto stared out the mountain and sighed slightly. From that tree, Pluto had seen everything. She didn't bother to move and did nothing. All she did was just look around to see some birds and to make sure that there weren't any wolves around that are unknown. Pluto looked down at her paws and then at the others. She noticed that Miyuki was more down than usual, and wasn't being as creepy. As Miyuki left to go to the Meadows of Yuzuki, Pluto's amber eyes followed the white alpha all the way until Pluto was unable to see her no more. 'She must be worrying about something...' Pluto thought and closed her eyes to enjoy the light breeze on her fur. Pluto enjoyed the sounds around her. Wolves were all happy and there were some yelling that was quite interesting. Though Pluto did enjoy their presence, the beta moved slightly away from them and under another tree so that she could enjoy the view. What the beta had planned is that everyone leaves, and she will follow right behind them. Thinking was all the space wolf did, and she will continue doing that until everyone was not around. Pluto enjoyed being alone sometimes. It was calming and not as stressful.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 4 Aug - 16:50

Thunder yelped as he was suddenly falling face first into the hard ground. It didn't hurt too bad, his head once AGAIN saving him from getting a concussion. Maybe because Flare used to tackle him as a pup, and that Thunder himself ran into things, was the reason why he was so immune to pain. Dirt soon flew into the air as he landed roughly. The dusty substance went into his bright yellow eyes, causing the electric wolf to squint, looking back up at his beloved mate.
As Flare stared into Thunder's eyes he pinned back his ears, making a sheepish smile. "Nothing will happen, don't worry! After all, they take after us." He tried reassuring the fire wolf. A moment of silence then occurred between the two warriors, but soon enough Flare nuzzled Thunder affectionately, no longer upset. This creeped Thunder out a tad bit, by the sudden change in mood. However, not wanting to see her angry again, he nuzzled back and stood back up on all fours after she got off. 'Everyone is getting so creepy nowadays' He thought to himself.
Thunder listened to Miyuki, who has just spoken up. It seemed that they were moving on, which made Thunder glad. "It seems we are going to the...Meadows of Yuzuki?" Thunder announced to Flare, hoping he pronounced the name right. . .
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Aug - 17:04

Ashen smiled delighted seeing his mother pounce on his father. He didn't know why, but it was just so entertaining to watch. Sometimes he would get his father in trouble on purpose, just to see his horrified face when Flare came around. He chuckled, having one of his fangs point out, at least there was one thing he liked about this family.
Ashen went back to normal when it was over, both his parents now back to being content with themselves. He sighed and suddenly realized his sister Raya was nowhere to be seen. He growled in irritation that she would sneak off without him, but he knew she hasn't been gone long. Ashen could already assume on where she went. . . back down to the forest to see Cyrax, and alone in that matter! He was the younger one out of the two, but as a brother he still felt a need to protect his outgoing sister. It annoyed him, but he had to go find her and make sure they both get back safely, mother and father always speak of how dangerous the forest can be.
He snuck away, immediately picking up her scent, and starting following her home. He thought of telling their parents. . . but they would never let the two go off alone in the first place. . . best if they didn't know.

-To Lycos forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 16:40

Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo...as was his full name...was as usual, roaming around the mountain floor gathering nuts. Oh how he loved nuts...just...beautiful beautiful nuts...
At this point his pouch inside his mouth was filled with the delicious nuts, but it was not enough to satisfy his nutty mind. Did he mention that he loves nuts? Yes? Oh, well I have forgotten.
Squirming around, and trying not to choke, the old chipmunk saw in the distance...these large furry creatures. Wolves he suspected. Dinky doo has not seen many in his time, but when he did, it was always an interesting experience. This time the wolves were in his territory! Unforgivable, This means war! Quickly he went back to his burrow, spitting out his holy nuts and keeping them safe inside his hole. He put his tiny paws over them in a big hug, murmuring to them. "Oh my precious babies...be safe..."
Then, in a flash the rodent was out again, holding one acorn in his small paws. The nearest intruder was a black wolf, and just look at the evil radiating off her pelt! She is going to steal the nuts! He gave a battle cry, which to a wolf sounding like a high pitched squeal, and launched onto the wolf's tail. Mr. Doo  swiftly  climbed onto the wolf's back, and then the head, where he took his acorn and started banging the black wolf's head. "Get off meh Nutting grounds!" he squeeked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 5 Aug - 17:07

(Gorgeous signature xD)

Pluto stared out the mountains. She watched the birds fly around the blue sky and chirp to one another. It was indeed peaceful. The beta female could still hear the voices of the other pack mates, but it was faint. Pluto continued to think and enjoy her surroundings, but everything was interuppted when suddenly a small creature appeared out of no where and started climbing onto her.

"Get off meh Nutting grounds!"

A small, aggresive squeek came out of a little chimunk. Pluto lifter her large paw to feel her head. She could feel that the chipmunk was banging her head, although Pluto didnt react to it much. "Sorry for intruding, but could you get off my head...?" Pluto said in a monotone voice while doing nothing with her paw other than having it lifted up the whole time. Interesting. Pluto didn't move, instead she thinked a little more. She wanted to see how the chipmunk would react. Getting slightly uncomfortable, Pluto got up and started walking away from the noise. Far away until she couldn't hear anyone. The little chipmunk was still on her head, banging away on the space wolf's head. The amber eyes of Pluto looked up. Strangely, the beta smiled and stopped. Oh, they were going to be good friends...
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 5 Aug - 17:15

Flare saw the awkwardness that Thunder face merely expressed when she nuzzled him. "So I can't be affectionate?" she thought, and merely a low growl arose from her throat as she just listened to her mate merely blab something about the patrol. She flattened her ears before she heard some high squeak noise...  Her red eyes turned to find a chipmunk or a rodent charging at Pluto before merely banging her head with a tiny nut.   "Ooh lunch.." she thought evilly before merely walking ahead to follow the patrol heading towards some meadow. Like she even cares.  It took some time for Flare to realize that her pups were missing, it was quiet for awhile and surely Raya was the noise maker of this group. Letting out a loud growl she would flatten her ears and bolt off to track their scents down... But by doing so she got so angry that a flame burnt throught the forest floor.

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 18:36

What was this wolf doing? Was she smiling?! This angered the little Doo and he banged harder, hitting the strange looking star on top the wolf's head. Why were these wolves strangely marked anyway? They weren't like other wolves he has met, who were all natural colors and normal looking. Unless...unless these were the elemental wolves he had heard rumors about. Strange creatures with mystical powers, each one capable of amazing abilities. But no matter! They still invaded Dinky's home, and they must pay!
He hit the wolf's head faster, not hearing the wolf's response. This went on for about thirty seconds before the chipmunk tired out, sliding down the wolf's head and onto the black wolf's muzzle. Pip Pip lay on his back, breathing heavily before seeing another black wolf look at him. He got back up, and stood on his hind legs still on the muzzle. "Whatcha lookin at Rover!? Mind your own business eh!?" He cheeped loudly, glaring as the wolf walked on. "Dat's right you better scram! ...Erherm..." Dinky Doo then coughed, looking back at the wolf he was currently standing on.
Dinky sighed, oh forget about the nuts he told himself. He was pretty sure wolves didn't eat nuts anyways... He twitched his nose and straightened out his fat belly fur, and then he extended out a paw towards the wolf's face, even though it was obvious she couldn't shake back. "Names Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo, but most just call meh Dinky...Dinky Doo! Member it youngster!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 5 Aug - 21:14

Thunder silently cursed himself. How he hated not being able to read what others wanted or thought. It saddened him to see Flare like this, and seeing her burn through the forest made his tail droop in sadness. It even took him a good moment to figure out Raya and Ashen were gone. Thunder hasn't felt like this in a long while, but now that he did, it hurt. He supposed he should follow Flare, back into the Lycos. The patrol had enough wolves to go on without him and Flare, he would just a nuisance anyways most likely. What a failure he felt like. If only his relationship could be like Rain's and Forest's, he has never seen them fight. And they had SIX pups and still haven't gone crazy! Thunder pushed ahead to stop in front of Miyuki. "Sorry Miyuki, but I must go back to the camp, it seems bringing Raya and Ashen was a bad idea after all..."
Without waiting for a response, he bolted down the slope. The farther down he went, the more nervous he felt...for a sinister presence was in the air...

-To Lycos Forest
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 5 Aug - 21:18

The banging continued, but still Pluto didn't react much to it, other than being slightly annoyed. The chipmunk then started banging on the star. Pluto hesitated for a moment and almost blurted out some curse words in her native language. The situation the space wolf was in irritated the wolf some more, but she still refused to show anger. It was so little. And she didn't like eating chipmunks anyway. This continued on for  a while before the chipmunk slid down onto Pluto's muzzle and started yelling at Flare. Pluto went crossed eye for a moment before looking straight forward, completely ignoring the fact that the chipmunk was on her muzzle.

Soon enough, the chipmunk stopped yelling and started to cough. The beta female sighed, unsure of what to say and do. While Pluto was thinking with a chipmunk on her muzzle, the creature put out out his paw. Pluto went crossed eye again.

"Names Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo, but most just call meh Dinky...Dinky Doo! Member it youngster!"

"Nnn.. Pluto is the name..." Pluto was a little nervous in this situation. Even if she was larger and more powerful than the creature, she was still shy.'What a strange name' Thought Pluto. Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo. Who names their children that? Pluto didn't understand. "So..." Pluto said with an unsure tone. Then, she just remembered that Dinky Doo was on her muzzle still. Pluto lowered her head and pushed the chipmunk gently off her muzzle. Pluto wanted to be nice to this guy since this was her chance to make a new friend and she wasn't going to let this chance go to waste. Even if he was a chipmunk. All she had to do is make sure no one eats him.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 22:18

As Dinky was slowly pushed off Pluto's muzzle, the chipmunk didn't react much. He landed on the ground softly with his tooshy bottom, he looked much like a small round ball. PLuto...what a strange name he thought. Who would name their offspring that!? So short and weird sounding! Dinky blinked a few times then lifted his leg to scratch behind it. "Eh.." He grunted. "Hello wolf Pluto...do me a favor ere eh? Scratch right behind my head here a'ight? Riiiight in the back of meh neck."
The brown rodent was to fat to lift his leg behind his neck, either that or he was just that lazy, which is a more likely case. Dinky bent his head down, expecting the female wolf to do as he asked. His ears twitched as his small beady eyes rolled up in order to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 5 Aug - 22:37

Pluto calmed down a little bit. She knew that she could open up to this little guy quickly. She sighed, still not getting over the name. Laughing would be rude right now, so when Pluto was alone, she would laugh if she wanted too. A small smile crept onto Pluto's, almost laughing, but she didn't. She just made it look like she was smiling.

"Hello wolf Pluto...do me a favor ere eh? Scratch right behind my head here a'ight? Riiiight in the back of meh neck."

Pluto nodded slightly and then watched the chipmunk get comfortable. 'Ok then..' Pluto stared at the fluffy creature in front of her. Ah, chipmunks. They are interesting creatures indeed. Pluto lifted her large paw and scratched gently on the chipmonk. He was soft. But that name...

'Get it together, Pluto!' Pluto mentally cursed to herself. She sighed a bit and grumbled. "Does that feel good?" the beta asked with an expressionless face on. She wanted to smile again because she was making a new friend. But she still refused. Pluto stopped scratching the chipmunk and licked her paws. She sighed and looked out the mountains again.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 9:18

Dinky Doo tapped his foot contently, his demand was actually COMPLIED too! This made the chipmunk very happy. He liked this wolf already. "yaa, Dat feels really dinkley well!" He chirped. When the wolf brought back her massive paw, the chubby chipmunk stretched and looked back at the wolf, who was now gazing off the cliff. Dinky Doo turned his head and walked towards the edge, looking deviously at the hawks circling above. "Damn birds..." He muttered. "Always tryin to swoop down n' dig into meh..."
"Ya feathery bastards!"
Dinky then shouted, picking up a small pebble and chucking it off the mountain. He missed the flying beasts by a long shot, as usual. Man did he hate flying things...
"Meh..." The chipmunk scratched his stomach then trotted on back to the wolf and onto her back. He climbed back onto her head but this time there was no hitting involved...
"Your buddies are heading down the mountains ya know... where ya all headin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 11:32

Dew rushed into the area where the group of wolves were. She yelped as she ran into Pluto. "Sorry Pluto! It's an emergency! Where's miyuki?!"Dew spotted miyuki as soon as she finished saying that. Not waiting for a response, she rushed over to the alpha."Hey! Miyuki! You need to get back to the camp. Now. There has been a murder and a stolen pup..."Dew took a deep breath before she told her, "It's Lukas."Dew quickly backed up before Miyuki could respond, she was going to be furious! She went closer to Pluto, not wanting to be the target of Miyuki's potential rage. Is that a chipmunk? She looked at the little furry thing by Pluto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 6 Aug - 14:56

When the chipmunk said that Pluto's scratching felt good, the wolf felt pleased. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said in a boring tone, even if she was happy. Her mission to make a new friend succeeded. Pluto felt pretty proud of herself for befriending a chipmunk. It isn't as much as a wolf, but it sure felt nice.

Pluto contently watched the little chipmunk gaze out the mountains and get angry with the birds. She could feel him. Birds are quite annoying at times. She watched her new friend throw a pebble at one bird, say a few things and then turned towards Pluto to climb onto her back. Not wanting Dinky Doo to fall, Pluto stood up and looked back at the small creature.

"Your buddies are heading down the mountains ya know... where ya all headin?"

Pluto looked down for a moment and then began to speak. "I guess we are going to the Meadows of Yuzuki, but it seems that some are going back to camp." Not being around the wolves made her pretty clueless of what was going on. She did notice that a few wolves were gone, and Thunder just leaving. 'I wonder what's going on...' Pluto thought and then sighed. The wolf got pretty curious, and so she started walking back to the camp as well, but a fellow space wolf came crashing by.

"Sorry Pluto! It's an emergency! Where's miyuki?!"

It was Dew. She seemed rather worried. Pluto wondered what the emergency was. 'What is it now?' Pluto thought. She was about to answer that question to Dew about where Miyuki was, but it seemed that Dew had already found her.

"Hey! Miyuki! You need to get back to the camp. Now. There has been a murder and a stolen pup... It's Lukas."

Whoa. Pluto was shocked. A stolen pup? Murder? The beta backed away from the alpha with Dinky Doo on her back, afraid of the reaction Miyuki would give. Dew seemed to have moved closer to Pluto for the same reason and was now staring at Dinky Doo. Pluto didn't know whether Dew plans on eating him. "Come on, Doo, we are leaving... Unless you want to stay here with your nuts. You can bring some if you want... I'm sure there are a few in the forest..." Pluto tried her best to avoid Miyuki, but also take a closer look at what happened. The camp is where it happened. And Pluto needed to get there. She needed more information.

~To Lycos Forest
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 15:48

As the wolf Pluto explained to where they were heading, the chipmunk clasped his paws together and fluttered his bushy tail. 'Ahh the tall grass place...' He imagined. 'Full of grains and tall grasses...what a nutty heaven it must be for mah kind.' It sure was a shame they weren't heading there anymore, but the forest was nice too he guessed, full of berries and insect...AND LETS NOT FORGET THE NUTS.
He would watch as another wolf came running towards him and Pluto. Out of instinct he tensed up and was ready to bolt into the undergrowth, but then he remembered he had his own fortress now. A big furry carnivorous beast! He relaxed and listened to the wolf, unsure what to think of what she has begun to say. 'A wolf died and one was kidnapped? What does it matter?' he pondered, but then suddenly realizes how wolves were. 'Oh yeah...dem wolves are social animals aren't dey? Livin in those big groups or somthin...'
Dinky didn't really understand that well, for chipmunks were solitary creatures, but he wanted to stay considerate to his new pawn-I mean friend. He patted Pluto's head lightly, giving a dramatic and evil look to Dew as she went to another wolf. "Mmm, sorry about your cousin or whatever...I'm sure you can just make a few more eh? xD"
Was he saying the right things? He had no idea...

"Come on, Doo, we are leaving... Unless you want to stay here with your nuts. You can bring some if you want... I'm sure there are a few in the forest..."

"MAH NUTS!" Dinky screeched, running along Pluto's back just by hearing the word. Sure he would love to go back to his comfy burrow, but then again, he didn't want to bring his precious babies out of that underground sanction! While in the forest, he would gather more food, and when ready, travel back up the mountain. Yes...this was a good plan. But then again he liked this wolf, maybe he would stay with her for the time being? Dinky would just have to see how it will turn out. "I don't mind comin with ya Plutalo. Just lead da way."

-To Lycos Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 17:03

Silently, Miyuki walked towards the next area they were going to patrol. Miyuki panted a bit. Her heart was beating quickly, and Miyuki didn't know why. Funny. Miyuki a former healer has failed to identify what was wrong with her. The snow white wolf stopped walking and looked down. Suddenly, she heard some quick footsteps and then appeared Dew running her way. If Dew was running and hesitating, something must be wrong. She knew it. Yuki felt that something wasn't right. She watched the two space wolves and then looked away. Dew was looking for Yuki. Miyuki turned towards her warrior, who just came up to her, and listened to what she had to say. What Dew had said enraged Miyuki. She said something about murder and.... Lukas. A dark aura surrounded the alpha and her eyes became emotionless. "What...?" Yuki looked away and thought for a moment. 'Happy!' The white female shot her head up towards the direction of Lycos Forest. Miyuki looked back at Dew and then grumbled some words in a dark way. "Tell Forest and the others to come back to camp." Then, the alpha bursted out running, extremely angry with her lead warrior. Talking with Dew was a waste of time. She just needed to talk with Happy and the others who were derping in the camp. 'Happy! I trusted you! What the hell are you doing you twit!' Miyuki continued to run for her precious baby.

Shene Mountain ---> Lycos Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 7 Aug - 5:35

Breeze watched as his brother went over to the alpha, to ask where they were headed next. His eyes glided off over the mountains view again before Mist came back. As he heard his bro's voice, he turned his gaze back onto him. "The meadows... Yeah. I know where that is!" He said and got up from his older position. He looked over at Pluto, who seemed to be having a conversation with some kind of squirrel. '.... A chipmunk? ...' He thought and narrowed his eyes. He shook the thought out of his head, and looked at Mist again as he spoke again, and disappeared down the hill. Breeze was about to run after him, as he heard someone speak behind him. 'A murder and the Alphas pup?! What is going on? ...' He thought, and turned towards the camp. "Hey Mist! Wait!" He said, wondering if he was too late to call out for him or not. 'I gotta check this out...' Breeze started running towards Lycos, to see if everyone else was okay...
_~*To: Lycos Forest*~_

Fall silently followed his siblings, taking a couple of deep breaths while closing the outer world out of his head. As he went down the hill, he couldn't help but to hear the others talking about something loudly. But he didn't mind it, and kept going down the hill.
~To: Meadows of Yuzuki~

Story giggled as Pine tackled her to the ground. "Yeah! Let's go!" She said and got up again. She looked over at Fall and Asgata as they went down the hill, after Mist. Then she looked over at Breeze, who seemed to go in a different direction. She frowned, and looked over at Pine. Story hadn't heard any of the others talking around her. "Where is Breeze going? ... Aren't we going onward with the patrol?" She asked her sister and she looked around at the others as well, and Miyuki had went the same way as Breeze. Pluto as well... The lass tilted her head in confusion at what was happening.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 7 Aug - 13:01

Mist was now ahead of everyone else, and glanced over his shoulder, but he didn't see his brother sprinting after him. The golden wolf slowed down, and started padding back. He saw Fall trotting down over to Meadows of Yuzuki. But why isn't Breeze coming? Didn't he like the idea? he wondered. Just then he heard the brown-pelted wolf's call.  He trotted closer, and saw Miyuki suddenly turn back towards Lycos Forest and take off. "Wha....What is going on here?"  he said quietly to himself. As he got closer, he could see Pluto with a little...chipmunk or something of that sort on top of her head. Then, she too ran back towards the pack's camp. Where is everyone going? he wondered. He saw Pine and Story together, both looking a bit confused. He soon spotted his brother, but he ran back after Pluto. Mist ran over his sisters. "Uh...guys...I think something happened. I'm going to go back to camp with Breeze and find out" he explained, and ran back after his brother.

Pine looked over at Story when she asked where Breeze was going. "Oh um....I-I don't know..." she said. Then Mist came over. The red-furred she-wolf listened to what he had to say, then watched him dart off. "Hey Story, what do ya think we should do? Should we go back with Mist and Breeze, or stay here? Or maybe we should tell mom!" she said.  Pine got up, and looked around for Forest. Spotting the femme, she ran over. "Mom! Mom wait! I think something happened at the camp! Mist and Breeze already ran back there" she explained quickly.

Forest turned as she heard her daughter calling out to her. Something happened? she thought. "Alright...let's get back there!" she said. Her hazel orbs flicked over to Fall. He seemed to be heading towards Meadows of Yuzuki. For was about to call out to him, but decided that maybe it would be better to let some wolves continue the patrol; if there was any other dangers, they could spot them. The Deltess padded past Pine, and up to Story. "Come on, let's go" she said, and starting to run back to the camp.

-Mist, Pine, and Forest to Lycos Forest-

Asgata stared at everyone as they all started to rush. She was curious about what was going on, especially when the rest of her family went back to the camp. She was about to follow them, but then she saw Fall heading for the meadows, and turned away from the others and padded after him.

-Asgata To Meadows of Yuzuki-
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Aug - 5:34

Story just nodded, and looked at the others as they ran to the camp. 'What about Asgata and Fall? ...' She thought and looked the way they had went. She shrugged slightly, wagging her tail unknowingly while running after Breeze, Mist, Pine and her mother. "Hey guys! Wait up!" She called after them, as she also disappeared down the hill.
-^To: Lycos Forest^-
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Shene Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug - 17:11

A tannish streak flew across a drop and onto a ledge. The shape was large and muscular, with a tan pelt and cream underbelly. It was Fang, a young she-puma (Cougar... catamount... panther.... @.@). The tan shape looked down below, seeing an easy-to-reach ledge. She scrambled down, and checked for another way down the rocks. The puma found an easy way down, and slid down the rocks."....That was fun....." Fang growled, licking her pads. She picked her way down, finally getting onto the slope. The puma rubbed against a tree, and after that she scratched her claws along it's bark. The tan animal gave off a low purr, and lifted her head. Fang gathered her strength, and leapt up the tree, laying down in comfort. "Yup. This is my plans for today." She said, hanging her arm off a branch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3