Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ ||

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty || Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Robin Tue 19 Aug - 18:03

The Basics:

Name: Junco
Nicknames: Jun, Puffball, Fluffball
Element: Electric
Breed: Flufficus Wolficus

Appearance:

Coat Length: 6.5 inches. You heard me. It's the silkiest, softest, fluffiest pelt ever.
Pelt Colour: A light gray-blue mix
Eye Colour: Neon Blue
Markings and Designs: two dark gray circles about a centimeter thick around each of his eyes, and gray socks on his paws. Both his ears are yellow. His nose is pink.
Scars and Scratches: Nope
Wolf Build:...Fluffy. His fur is static, and anyone who touches him besides an electric wolf, their will puff up. Occasionally his own will do the same, making him look like a fluffy ball.

Persona:

Personality:   Junco is the kind of wolf who will be like "PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY fall asleep". He can literally sleep anywhere. Because of this, there are moments where he'll end up some strange places. Junco has impossibly large eyes, giving him the best puppy eyes to ever exist. He's a buggy wolf, and likes nothing more than to hug someone's paw or snuggle up against them. It's more than likely he'll pick four or five wolves and follow them everywhere. He's a little slow because of all his fur, and has slightly stumby legs, so the way he walks and run is... A little strange. He's a very happy wolf, and is also very energetic. Despite his havimng a lot of fur, he is actually an excellent swimmer, and loves fish! Water almost slides off his thick fur for some reason, and he's so fluffy, you can't even see his claws. He's always happy to please others.
Wolf Likes: FISH, water, sunbathing, napping, hugging, snuggling
Wolf Dislikes: Matted fur, being muddy, mean and/or angry wolves
Wolf Strengths: Swimming, walking silently
Wolf Weaknesses: His fur
Wolf Habits: Napping wherever
Wolf Talents: Sneaking

Relations:

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Pups: No
Best Bud: Ashen, Miyuki, Rain, March, and Thunder. You've been chosen to have a fluffy stalker
Friends: EVERYONE
Enemies: ...what are those?
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope

Extras:

Extra: Junco is named after a species of bird, the Dark-eyed Junco
Extra: He has a fish design on the underside of his tail
Reference: || Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || IMG_2010
Themesong: ... Nya Nya

History:
He was separated from his mother by a bear. His father went wild.

Last edited by Robin on Mon 6 Oct - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty Re: || Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 19 Aug - 20:22

Junco...please be careful around Ashen...

I assume that you are going to start rp as already a part of the pack from looking at your bio.

You may have to have an adoptive parent. Remember that at 4 weeks, wolf pups are not weaned yet. Though I am not going to be strict. If you don't want one that is fine. ^^

Wolf pups are now allowed to take shot trips outside the den. At this time, all members of the pack will watch and guard the pups. They will keep constant look out for any predators. The mother may now leave to go hunting for a few hours. Pups can also now go up to other wolves and lick at their muzzle. This will cause the older wolf to spit up meat for the pup to eat (yum).

Play-fighting begins at this age. This play can determine who will be the most dominant or submissive later in life. Their play also practices hunting and fighting skills.

I will move this bio once Jay's Wing is...you know...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty Re: || Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Robin Tue 19 Aug - 21:24

Junco will just cling to his back paw... All cute like... And fluffy. The pictures I drew refuse to work.

Anyways. I'm here to begin the ELIMINATION of Jay anyways. I have a time limit.

Also... YUKI I WANT MIYUKI OR MARCHY AS MY MAMA! Papas are overrated XD
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 19 Aug - 21:33

Hahaha Marchy is here to deliver some pictures under the request frm Robin have a nice day I shall leave now poodles.

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Image11

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Image12

March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 20 Aug - 0:28

Jay's Wing has been eliminated. It was harder than I thought. I'm almost crying. Killing my little baby... Even if I lost him, it still hurts. Mah first Wolfy... Ever... He can bother the kyklos XD
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 20 Aug - 1:35

Alright... I'm trying to upset myself a bit more to live into Rain's role xD
The bio deletion fixed most of that though... xP
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 20 Aug - 19:32

Omg god March that one picture of Junco.....GIANT FLUFFBALL.

-Accepted and Moved- -Rest In PEace Jay's WIng-

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 23 Aug - 16:21

HAVE A JUNCO EVERYONE. More to come ._. LOTSH MOAR

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Junco10
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 23 Aug - 18:23

Look at dat taaaaiiillllll. Awesome reference Robin!

OH

Do you know what I find ironic? Due to Junco's think coat, it would actually make him a very poor swimmer. It would weigh him down and when he would get out the water...the fur would mat. Funny how he loves to swim. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 23 Aug - 20:04

Personality, last three sentences. And... Kimi has three tails, not nine XD
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 23 Aug - 20:48

Yes I know, but three tailed didn't sound right to me...so I thought of more tails...when I thought of ninetails from Pokemon...therefore....9 tails... >:3

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 23 Aug - 21:45

XD I thought Kyuubi
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 23 Aug - 22:59

Oh yes...Kyubey...a totally....innocent...and friendly...creature...yeah....

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || 27867-10

Or...Kyubii...which I...never....seen....Naruto... *high fives*

|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || 28411210
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 24 Aug - 9:45

...That first thing TOTALLY looks innocent.

ANYWAYS. HAVE A KYUUBI TOO.
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Kyuubi10

Oh... and here is Junco's mother.
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Junco_10

And his Father...
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Junco_11

I think he takes more after his Mother ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 24 Aug - 9:57

And now we understand why Junco mistook March as his mom

Last edited by March on Sun 24 Aug - 10:58; edited 2 times in total
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 24 Aug - 10:14

XD Ueah... He never knew his dad, sooooo... I made his dad just.... RANDOMNESS. Berserk warrior dad.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Oct - 19:29

Play with me, play with me darling,
Leave behind the crazy and insane,
Frolic with me, frolic with me darling,
The Lord of Shadows has begun His reign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Oct - 19:36

Don't be afraid, Little one... The Lord is kind... All you have to do is please him... Don't make him angry, Little one... Come to us... Play with us in the Shadows... In the Dark...

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 11 Oct - 20:27

Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Can I have more info than that? I like informed choices. Are there cookies? Biggest question. Cookies are like... a requirement.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Oct - 9:38

Silence will be the thing to fall,
But safety and calmness is near,
With me you will stand tall,
The Lord of Shadows is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Oct - 9:45

The Lord tells no lies... Enter the Shadows... The Darkness... Come with us... Let all your worries slip away from your palms... As the light does the same...
Play with us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 12 Oct - 13:06

I guess cookies are not involved....
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 3 Nov - 18:13

Mmmmm... I... kinda wanna join them... just... just so I can find out more... The curiosity is murdering me.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 4 Nov - 3:33

Tis is awesome... Me myself and I would take the shot... It's not like you wouldn't be able to return or anything... Right?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Junco || Pup || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 22 Dec - 17:53

Eh... that time has long since passed.

ANyways, I will be working on a lineart for this. Once it's done, I'll make this all purty... maybe.

Also...

HAPPY ONE DAY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME! I forgot it was my birthday yesterday ._. Since I got my presents in December along with dinner, we tend to skip it ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next