Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

+4
Tsuki
Robin
Thundo Puffs
Forest
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty || Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

Post by Forest Sun 28 Apr - 9:59

Welcome, Guest, to the biography of the green wolf, Forest.

Forest

Yeah, Whatever

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || 9ibdsm

The Basics

Name: Forest
Nicknames: None
Element: Earth

Appearance

Build: She is small, with a body made for running fast, not for shoving other wolves to the ground with one paw.
Eye Color: Hazel, with green speckles
Fur Color: Dusky Brown
Markings: Green muzzle, paws, ear and tail tips, and Forest has messy bangs with green tips partly covering her eyes.
Appearance: Forest is a small, slender and sleek wolf. Her paws are quite small. Her tail is very furry. Her ears are big for her size, in fact, even big for a normal sized wolf. She is pretty, especially when she tries to be.

Persona

Personality: Forest is a wolf full of spunk and sass. She is playful and adventerous. She loves to go exploring, even if she has seen that place 100 times. Though she is small, she is brave and shows courage just when she needs it most. She is also self-sacrificing. She will give up anything, even her own life, for the ones she loves. She can get into trouble sometimes too, due to her love of adventure. She is also curious, and can not rest until she finds out why. She enjoys competition.
Likes: The Forest; Nature; Anything Green; She seems to like Water Elemental Wolves; giving other wolves nicknames and calling them by their nicknames; getting other wolves mad by teasing them, then they attack her and she whips them, insulting her enemies, making fun of her enemies, winning, calling people nubs.
Dislikes: Some Fire Elemental Wolves; a dead tree or plant, annoying wolves, nubs, stupid things and people, Ace.
Strengths: Her Agility; her great sense of hearing; She is also a very good swimmer, even though she is not Water Elemental.
Weaknesses: Her small size; her curiosity; she will break down if something terrible happens to a family member, or if a family member dies, she can get mad if people tease her.
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPE3nTzg0Hg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmlC5aReDQ

Relationships

Crush: Rain
Mate: ♥♥Rain♥♥
Parents: Father: River (Water Elemental) Mother: Bird (Wind Elemental)
Pups: Pine, Mist, Story, Breeze, Asgata and Fall.
Littermates: Half-Brother: Storm
Old Man Grandpa: Thorn
Rivals: Miyuki
Enemies: Scorch, Ace

History

Forest was born into the family of River and Bird, two lone wolves traveling together. Forest had the best life she could ever hope for, and thought nothing could ever go wrong. But things would go wrong. All wrong. A few Fire Elemenal wolves who seemed to have an illness which affected their mind attacked River and Bird while they were out hunting. Forest, at the time, was one year old, and stayed at the den herself. She waited forever, but her parents never came back. Soon the hunger became too much for her. She went off to hunt herself. She managed to catch a mouse then came back and waited. She waited for 1 more day, then she realized they weren't coming back. And she ran off, her hazel eyes filled with tears. Soon after she met a Fire Elemental wolf, who must have run from the previous ones. He was a young male named Ash. He knew what happened to her parents so he told her gently. Forest was shocked. Then Ash said that he wasn't one of them; that he had run from them. The two wolves traveled together for a time, then Ash and Forest went their seperate ways. Forest soon found this pack, and still dwells in it, and hopes to do so forever.

Favorites

Favorite Phrases/Sayings: "Whatever." "Yeah, right." "In your dreams." "How unpredictable." "Duh!" And her most favorite: "What a nub!"
Favorite Actions: Rolling her eyes, yawning when someone is being boring, walking away with her head held high when someone was rude to her, calling someone a nub, being dramatic and copying someone.
Favorite Prey: Rabbit.

Preference

Male, with not as much sass as her, though needs a little. Brave and adventerous, and
competitive, but knows when to be quiet and calm.
Don't get her: Bird meat. She hates it. A dead or withering plant.
Do get her: Rabbit meat. Pretty Flowers, Ivy chains.

Attitude Towards Family

How she truly feels about those she loves

Forest would not hesitate to die for her mate, pups, or brother. Her heart always soars when she is near her mate, Rain. Her heart almost melts whenever she sees her pups, knowing that they are her own. And her eyes are filled with love to give to them forever and the determination to never let anything hurt them. The sassy she-wolf turns into a loving, kind mate and a watchful and protective mother when near her loved ones. If something happens to her family, she will blame herself, and sometimes cries. It breaks her heart to see something bad happen to her mate or pups. She doesn't know how she could live without Rain, but if he did die, she would dedicate her life to protect her pups, though she has already devoted her life to keep her family safe and loved forever.

Last edited by Forest on Fri 10 Jan - 16:56; edited 6 times in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty Re: || Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 28 Apr - 12:14

Hey Forest, glad to see you. Honhonhon, now we can join against Robin in the chatbox
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty Re: || Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

Post by Robin Sun 28 Apr - 13:00

Ha-ha-ha How nice.

I hate you England. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU.

I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, WON'T FORGIVE FOR FOREVER MORE.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 28 Apr - 13:14

Does someone need a hug? ~
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 28 Apr - 13:17

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *screams and runs away* GET AWAY FROM ME!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 11 Jun - 13:19

Um.....I finally got links to her theme songs? xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 23 Aug - 22:51

AHHH! IT KNOWS WHO I AM! TELL ME! TELL ME, Guest, HOW DOES IT KNOW?
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 29 Mar - 10:05

Wait, did you just... How did... Hu... Wait, what?
HOW DID IT KNEW IT WAS ME???? AND why did you put my name there, Tsuki? Or... Maybe Tsuki put also a thing that just something that knows who you are? Confused here.

I think it's like:

Hello Guest, for reading this.

Seriously?

EDIT: Wait, AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I figured it out!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 29 May - 13:33

Two things:

I was very bored

L'OREAL

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Forest10
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 29 May - 14:43

BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT.

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Thu 29 May - 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 29 May - 16:30

W
T
F

xDD Omg Robin...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 29 May - 16:31

What? I got bored.

REEEEEEEALLY BORED
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 29 May - 16:32

That's the best avvie ever, man...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 29 May - 16:35

XD You're welcome Forest.

I'm working on a pack lineart right now. It is so... symbolic and I didn't realize it until like, four minutes ago.

Characters:
Left, from Left to right and top to bottom
Thunder
Forest
Tsuki
Jay's Wing

Right, from Left to Right
Rain
Miyuki
Pulto
March
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 2 Aug - 16:50

HAPPY BIRFDAY FOR FOR THE FOR!!! You're a great person and super fun to have around. Have a great day :3

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || 56367810
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 2 Aug - 21:12

OH GOD THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL

xD thanks Pulto!! I still feel like I'm 14 ._. And everybody guessed that's how old I was going to be...someone even guessed 13...at least I don't look old? xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 2 Aug - 23:31

OMGOMGOMGOMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I WAS AWAY AND OMG WHY DID I NOT DO SOMETHING SOONER.

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I SWEAR. I'LL....I'LL DO SOMETHING TOMORROW HOPEFULLY...YEAH YEAH.

For now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I WILL make you a prettyful something soon. I promise. *sigh* It seems like only yesterday we were congratulating you on your 14th birthday... xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 3 Aug - 8:03

Geez man, I know! I can't believe I'll be driving in like...idk, whenever I sign up, which is going to be soon ._.

(The pic in your signature made me realize that I'm the same age as Sonic now ._. xD)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 3 Aug - 13:56

Driving is not as great as it seems...trust me... my parents use me to drive my sister and her friend places. D: Taking classes is also weird since you are in a car alone for hours with a stranger. Very Happy and the cones...THE CONES. THOSE DAMN CONES. I failed my first test because of them.

and why yes....yeas you are huh? Unless you count the archie comics where he is 17...or the classic games where he is 10...or the number of years he has been around which is 23...or you believe what some fans say when they think 19....

his age....omg...but 15 is the cannon in his modern games. xD

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 3 Aug - 13:58

The driving...my grandma gave me a check with $475 dollars on it for driving school...I'm scared...because I don't want to be around people I don't know xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 3 Aug - 18:56

holy bajegus that is a lot of cash. My class only cost $300! And well...my parents kinda paid for it...

And with the class. It is not as bad as you think. I had a really small group. I didn't know anyone, which made me really happy since I don't want to see anyone from school. Everyone had their temps, except for me. I was the inexperienced one so I felt really stupid. xD But no one cared about anyone else. We all just wanted to get the class over with and move on with our lives. No one judges you or tries to befriend you. The way i like it. You may be different though.

But in my class....we got to watch BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. On....car safety...and seat belts. Ah it was so great.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 3 Aug - 20:43

Oh my...that sounds amazing xD

I'll definitely be the inexperienced one since I just turned 15...that will be my excuse for being a terrible driver xD and my grandma said I have to keep my permit for a year in order to get my license...geez, I hope it's not too hard? xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 3 Aug - 21:10

For temps? Not at all, All you have to do is take boring classes that you will forget everything you learn and pass a multiple choice test. Usually on what to do at intersections and what the color of the signs mean. Really easy stuff. It may be different for you though.

Also...I am still trying to get you a picture or gif for your birthday. I have been working every day so I am trying to find some time...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 3 Aug - 21:18

Oh, okay...do you also temporarily lose your ability to spell correctly after turning 15? Because I am texting my friend I keep making like 2 corrections after each sentence I type ._.

And...I can't want to see what you find...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 7 Aug - 17:18

http://thundo-puffs.tumblr.com/private/94095870306/tumblr_n9ygb8SfdX1rhoqge

hERE IT IS. And you know. I really had been working on another gif for over two hours when I accidentally closed it out. I had a bunch of other files open and I just...just...hopelessly ruined all that hard work..I personally like this one better though.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next