Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||

+4
Rain
Luna
Thundo Puffs
Haneul
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty || Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||

Post by Haneul Wed 24 Sep - 19:22

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  XsSGDCr

Name: Apollina (formerly Luna)
Nicknames:  Apollo, Poli, Lina, Apple, etc.
Element:  Space
Breed:  Timber Wolf

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  7tVVwso

Coat Length:  95 mm shoulder length
Pelt Colour:  Midnight blue (almost black) with a cosmic tail.
Eye Colour: A bright silver/grey.
Markings and Designs:  A large white dot, like a moon, on the forehead. Black: ears, legs, back, and muzzle. The pads of the paws are silver.
Scars and Scratches:  The are no scars or scratches on the female, she prefers to avoid confrontation, but when she does she outsmarts her opponents.
Wolf Build:  A lean hunting machine, Poli is ready for long distance runs and bursts of speed. She is not, however, prepared for upfront fighting. She prefers strategy.

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  0c0FsnV

Personality:  Poli is a leader when necessary, but resigns herself to alone time whenever possible. Her nervous anxiety about the hate on her cosmic nebula tail have molded her to be socially nervous and seek the company of herself and no one else.
Wolf Likes:  Hunting, playing with her powers, being alone, misty mornings, silence, night skies.
Wolf Dislikes:  Extreme heat, being bossed around, bullying, pain.
Wolf Strengths:  The ability to lead and put aside her fear of social interaction and confrontation, hunting, using her powers, grooming her nebula tail.
Wolf Weaknesses:  Social anxiety around those she is unfamiliar with, taking insults to her heart, fire.
Wolf Habits:  She tends to flick her tail very quickly at an object and dispatch a star from her tail that had grown too big. It glows for a few seconds before dimming.
Wolf Talents:  She has been known to glow on her tail, it's something she can't change, and her space powers in general.

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  YH6ILXI

Parents:  Apollo (Father); Solina (Mother)
Siblings:  Aries (M), Triton (M), Nova (F)
Pups:  None.
Best Bud:  She considers herself her "Best Bud" as of right now.
Friends:  She carries no relationships with her.
Enemies:  She wars with herself all the time.
Crush:  Love requires a intimate and deep relationship, plus a love of socialization, so it could be impossible unless the right male comes around.
Mate:  As aforementioned, it could be impossible to even reach crush stage.

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  VcvdD9v

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Apolli11
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Apolli10
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  White-10
Apollina before she received the blessing of Space.

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  DSYGPy7

Apollina, formerly Luna under her birth parents, was a normal wolf when she was born, but a fire broke out one night after a lightning struck a dead pine. The pine tree fell upon the den, blocking the exit. Digging out would not be an option because oxygen was limited with so many wolves inside and the fire taking away even more O2. However, the pack knew that the legacy was the pups and so Apollina was sent through a tiny hole out  into a thick dark stormy night. Rain was falling hard, but the pine was sheltered by a large oak, so it continued to burn profusely.

Apollina reentered the hole many times, each time being shoved back out and told with harsh words to leave. At that time, Poli did not understand why her parents did not want her, but her siblings and her took off. She was about a 8 months old at the time, traveling with only her three other siblings as companions and protection. They did find a family, though quite peculiar with their tails and abilities of space.

They blessed her, one night, under a super moon in the fullest stage on the winter solstice. Then, the day after, her coat changed from a bright white to a midnight blue with black highlights. Not only did she change color but her tail turned to nebula dust instead of the fluffy fur that had once existed there.

Aries and Triton received different elements under the blessing; Triton the power of electricity and Aries the power of fire. Nova became a space wolf as well. The wolves which took her in, whom she never knew the names of and simply called them "Priest and Priestess" told them they were forever changed and were no longer children of Apollo and Solina, but rather children of their element. After hearing this news, to remember her parents and honor them, she combined their names to become Apollina.

The siblings split up after a year and dispersed around the world, but everywhere Poli went, she was insulted and called named for her cosmic tail. That is the origin of her nervous social anxiety, and the origin of Apollina.

Last edited by Apollina on Fri 14 Nov - 23:38; edited 5 times in total
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty Re: || Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 24 Sep - 19:35

Amazing history Apollina! You.Are.Accepted.

You may start rp whenever you like.

-MOVED-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty Re: || Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||

Post by Luna Thu 25 Sep - 17:42

Wow! Tis a new member? Welcome! Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 26 Sep - 5:34

Welcome, Apollina! Hope you have fun with us! x3
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 26 Sep - 12:13

Welcome~ Another weirdly shaped tail friend has joined. I look forward roleplaying with you.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 26 Sep - 17:38

Cool Yay for weirdly shaped tails! Also, thank you!
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Fri 26 Sep - 19:03

Welcome! We should be the three tails! XD the the wolves with unusual tails lol. Btw can't wait to meet u in RP savvy!
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 27 Sep - 8:31

Her nebula is amazingly awesome! Sirena's tail is unique! And March's tail is stunning gorgeous! xD Wolves with unusual tails are unique... Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 27 Sep - 11:32

I wonder if it hurts if someone walks through it....

Lol asking questions about my own character.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 27 Sep - 21:58

Nah, no one would get hurt. No one ain't unique. Very Happy
Everybody's unique in their own way. Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 6 Oct - 22:04

Do I count? I have an unusually long and fluffy tail! Ish so fluffy... And it has a fish on it! (Extra section bio)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 9 Nov - 17:47

-Updated a little bit-
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 10 Nov - 4:52

Robinhood! Yus. Smile
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Dec - 20:29

Wait... what? Robinhood?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:12

That is one majestic tail.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:21

Fluffy tails... Huehuheuhe
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 9 Oct - 18:02

Majestic tails huehuehue
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 15:45

Spez tails... Huehuehuheuheuhue
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 10 Oct - 17:22

Carrying two conversations, two diff. places, same people.

Convoception.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 23:28

I'll just pretend I knew what that meant
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 10 Oct - 23:32

Looking back, I don't even know what I meant.

Me-ception.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 13 Oct - 20:38

Wait Poli is missing or she kicked the bucket! Explain >.>
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 13 Oct - 20:45

She kicked the bucket, pal, because of my current character ㅠ.ㅠ
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 13 Oct - 20:46

Noooo T-T such news has not reached Cynder's ears how devistated he shall be along with Ashen.. Sad
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Apollina || Hunter || Space || ♀ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 13 Oct - 20:58

Well shiz son, just gang up on Haneul then. She'll explain it all to you if you try hard enough.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next