Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Sun 30 Jul - 1:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Sun 30 Jul - 0:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Sat 29 Jul - 23:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Wed 6 Apr - 17:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Sat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Sun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Tue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Fri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Wed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!


Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12919 messages in 323 subjects

Waste Land

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waste Land

Post by Tsuki on Sun 28 Apr - 11:14




~Description~

Dry, sandy lands without much grass. A couple bare trees here and there. This is where the exiled wolves live, joined up with the Rival Pack!.

~Prey~

Very few mice
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jul - 16:21

The rogue slipped out of her small den made out of brambles and thorny thicket. As if that hadn't broke the skin on either of her flanks, she continued walking out in to the dry lands before her. Without looking in it's direction her paw snapped down on a mouse. She dangled the rodent in the air by it's tail. She prodded it gently with her nose, even licked it teasingly before slamming it down hard on the rock hard sandy grounds of the Waste Lands. Laughter echoed after her as she walked away leaving the small mouse behind.

Before long she made it to the edge of the Wastes, the ground grew soft, a couple more steps there was grass and soon she was enveloped into the forest. The forest of the lycos. The forest of the wolves. Her battleground. Her playground. Her slaughter house. Although only on the edge of the territory, it reeked of the pack that lived there. The shrewd femme shifted her mask on her face with a paw, which she then licked in a feline matter. She chuckled under her breath "I think I've found myself on the wrong side of the door"

[Waste Lands] > [Lycos Forest]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Wed 7 Aug - 5:48

[Lycos Forest] > [Waste Lands]
The black wolf had made a small ice fortress out of her den in the wastes. She melted some of the ice around the white pup's face so he could talk. No good. This pups was smart "You ignorant pup" She hissed before sealing him up again and exiting the den. Inside was a ice cold and on the inside you couldn't even tell it was a den for she had covered the already ice blocked entrance over with brambles.

The she wolf had met a loner, according to him, the alpha who used to rule the pack had died recently. The canine with fur as dark as night smiled a crooked smile. 'And now the alpha loses her pup' Wasn't it great? Losing everyone who you held dear? Your family? Your friends? Your mate? Your pup? She started to laugh at her unexplained knowledge of the back story of the alphess. Though, what had it mattered? The only thing she knew was that she hated her and would for the rest of her life.


Last edited by Chibi Midnight on Wed 7 Aug - 5:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Permission to double post*)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Sun 1 Sep - 0:36

It was disgusting here nothing but a dry land and no prey was thriving here. His jade eyes wandered around this area and examined each little thing, surely this place reminded him of home and for some reason he missed it not only did he miss his home but his mother. Sighing, he turned his head back to the others and nudged dew on the shoulder with his muzzle only to say 'Be alert', while moving forward he couldn't help but see images of his past and surely the times when he would be at the outskirts of the territory fighting pups. "Now then, we shall find the rogue in this pitiful place but mostly we are here to retrieve the alpha's pup without any delay even if it means wiping out any of the rogue's allies or the rogue itself. Any questions?" he barked with a voice that seem spoken like a true warrior but surely he was ready for anything even his muscles flexed and popped.  Cyrax continued forward but nothing came in view but a few dried up bushes but the scent became strong and clear that they were near.
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Sun 1 Sep - 9:06

This place was truly horrible. There's a reason that it's called 'Waste Lands'. All Dew wanted to do was get in, get the pup, and get out. It smelled disgusting here, nothing like the forest. How could anyone live here? The space wolf lightly stepped on the ground, trying not to make any sounds. "Just one, what if we're outnumbered? We need a back up plan. It's not just 1,2,3." She was pretty sure she had a good point. Ugh, who cares about her having a good point, she just wanted to leave!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Sun 1 Sep - 9:37

Mist slowly padded behind Cyrax and Dew. "This place is almost as disgusting as the wolf we came here for" he snorted. It was just a bunch of sand everywhere with a few leafless trees. He then looked at Dew, who was asking Cyrax a question. "If we're outnumbered..." he repeated in a quiet voice. He hadn't thought about that. He hadn't really thought about anything except getting the Alphess's pup back, in fact. He turned his attention to the lead warrior, wondering what he would have to say about it. As he waited, Mist looked around for anything suspicious; a sign of a surprise attack, the murderous wolf, or Lukas. Why would anyone want to live here? he thought as he took in the scenery, what little of it there actually was. Then he realized something. "Hey, where's Pult-er, Pluto?" he asked. She was planning on coming with them, wasn't she? Mist thought so by the way she had popped out of the bushes back at the camp. And if so, where was she now?
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Sun 1 Sep - 14:04

The warrior halted in his tracks and looke around left and right fast before smirking a bit before perking his ears back at his fellow warriors. Turning around to face them he would merely trot around them while eyeing them closely "If we are outnumbered, the plan will be two wolves take the retrieved pup back to camp and i will create the longest tunnel back to camp using my element. But it will weaken me, since one can use so much of their element without exausting their body. As I created the tunnel you two will take Lukas and I will stay to face the rogue. As for Pluto she will join you or me. But for now I think our beta has fallen a little behind with her rodent friend. Questions?" he spoke while halting in his tracks to listen to their responses or if they will just continue but surely a warrior would have an instinct on where this rogue is located "Now then if you were a rogue and lived here I think you'll have a den that completely sealed itself meaning it blends well with surrounding and no one will think that anyone would live in it. " he spoke as if he knew he was right but surely he needed responses before pursing this rogue and if his fellow warriors agree to his plan. Fixing the vine strap of his leaf bag he noticed that some herbs fell out but nothing he couldn't replace, the young warrior sighed while looking ahead.
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Tue 3 Sep - 23:15

From: The Light - Lycos Forest

The trees and bushes seemed to have cleared out as Pluto got closer and closer to the Waste Land. There was no place to hide now, so Pluto had to reveal her whole body sooner or later.

Only a few trees were in the territory, they were scattered here in there. Instinctively, Pluto walked up to the bare trees and awkwardly hugged it. She stared at the two warriors and the sentinel. The wolf let go of the bare tree, not really satisified with it. Though Pluto could easily be seen, she still somewhat hid behind it, still keeping her distance. Pulto sighed and looked around the very dry and sandy area. There wasn't much to see, but she heard that there were other wolves living near this territory, so there was a chance that the pupnapper was around this area. Pluto lifted her head slightly upwards and sniffed around, but she was not picking up any unusual scent. All she could smell was.. whatever sand smells like. Pluto was rather disappointed. Of course, she wasn't even moving around, so Pluto moved away from the boring version of her Derpy Tree friend and started sniffing around. But she still smelt... sand. 'This is not fun...' Pluto kicked some sand and then looked back at the little group of three. 'Maybe I should join them' Pluto awkwardly eyed them, and decided to trot over to them. "Do you sense anything?" Pluto asked in a very calm way, although she was having a mini heart attack inside.
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Sat 7 Sep - 4:25

Halting to a complete stop, his senses to the Earth was high and surely he felt a wolf nearby, looking deeper through the eye of his element he felt a presence of a den nearby and the pulses of one moving while the other stay frozen in place. His jade eyes blinked once before a smile crept onto his muzzle and surely he'll give a look to his comrades that he has found this fool. Flicking his tail, as a command to follow he would lead them through a deep part of the land as it became more dreadful to even look at but coming upon a place with brambles and some other thing he felt a chill of ice. Looking at the brambles closely he would just remain there while pawing the ground to detect movement or a location but all he felt was nothing moving inside, yet he did see a small sized den. "I think we found the rogue's den.." he said quietly while using his earth element to remove the brambles yet he stopped. Cyrax wanted to know if they'll just run in there and snatch the pup or merely capture the intruder surely they must go in either way and with ease. "I have a plan since i can shift the earth, I could conjure up a large vine to wrap around the pup and pull him out while Mist can use his time element to freeze the rogue's motion for a few seconds so we can get away. Or second, plan we capture the rogue too." he spoke while eyeing the group.
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Sat 7 Sep - 11:13

Mist listened carefully to Cyrax's backup plan. He looked over his shoulder when the brute mentioned Pluto, still wondering where she was. When he heard the lead warrior's voice again, he turned back. The golden wolf nodded in agreement. Wow...he's a pretty smart wolf... he thought when Cyrax was done speaking. Just then Mist heard pawsteps behind him, and turned around to see Pluto trotting up to him and the other two. He sighed at the she-wolf's words. "Eh, not really" he replied. He opened his maw to ask Pluto the same thing, but then he heard Cyrax say he think he found the place where the rogue was hiding out. Mist turned, his tail wagging as Cyrax started padding away. "Oh yeah..." he said, running to catch up with the black and orange male. His jade eyes focused on Cyrax as he spoke out another plan. Mist nodded, his orbs glimmering with excitement and determination.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Sat 7 Sep - 18:38

|| Xin- Male- Water

|| Zin- Female- Fire

|| Smiles- Male- Ice

The Masked Rogue had planted small patches of ice and frost around the wastelands so she could sense animal activity around her. It appeared the forest pack had come after their precious alpha’s pup. The black female tilted her mask down so it covered her face. She glanced at the frozen block of ice behind her. The wolf stepped out of her concealed den. ‘Cyrax is leading them… Surely it won’t take long for them to get here if I don’t take action soon’ she thought. ‘Their patrol has… Only four (I think) won’t be a problem’

Without turning to face the two wolves who sat silently on a dusty rock approximately three yards away “Xin, approach cautiously on their left side. A white female will be the first to sense you, try to stall her but engage in battle only if necessary. She is a trained fighter so be careful, not to far behind will be a younger golden male. Skills unknown. Lead them away from the group as much as possible, even if only a couple of meters further” The ebony furred vix said calmly in a somewhat monotone voice.

“Zin, come from the back of the patrol. They will be expected you and will already be aware of your presence. There will be a black space wolf, aided by a rodent of a sort. Only join your brother in battle if absolutely necessary. Confuse your enemy and distract them.” The rogue paused “No one touch the earth wolf” she added. The twisted rogue had started to collect allies, telling them empty promises and deceiving lies.

Xin had a menacing appearance, he was no match for a warrior. Even the chipmunk could take him down… Okay maybe not… Living in the wastes you become a shell of the wolf you once were. Inside, there is nothing. Zin was never a fighter, she used her words not to hurt but to confuse and scare wolves. The fact she had a gauged out eye, a broken tail, a ripped ear and a off balanced shape made her look more like a monster from a nightmare then a wolf. Xin, her brother had matching red and silver hued pelts. He had a bold build and aside from that he was pretty much normal.

The rogue wasn’t satisfied yet. She hadn’t killed enough yet. They hadn’t felt enough pain yet. The she turned around and saw Smiles coming forth. The masked wolf used the rest of her elemental energy and completely sealing and enforcing the ice in the den. “No one shall enter the den” she said to the male “If you leave this area the ice can be destroyed, don’t let that happen Smiles” she said to the poker-faced wolf. She never asked how he got his name, she only knew that they wolf never smiled or ever showed any emotion. Whatever, it wasn’t a concern of hers.

The brother and sister merely nodded and headed to their assigned positions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Sat 7 Sep - 20:09

To be honest, Dew was starting to hate Cryax. He acted like he knew everything! Like he had found the scent! Like... Like... He was the boss. Well, who saw the wolf? Who found the scent? Who? Dew. But then Cryax comes and takes over everything. The space wolf growled slightly, she didn't want to jeopardize their mission by yelling at the earth wolf though. "It won't wor-" Dew stopped walking and fell silent. She picked up a scent, but it wasn't the Masked Rogue. Who was it? The white wolf snapped her head in the direction that the scent came from. She flicked her tail to say "Go. I'm checking it out." And padded off. Stepping lightly, the wolf made her way towards the wolf. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Dew was ready for battle.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Sat 7 Sep - 20:21

The dinky chipmunk was heaving by the time he exited the forest. It was a dreaded place that was for sure, no bushes nor grass in sight. What's worse...no...FOOD. This was a crime against nature! Up above, hungry birds eyed the barren ground for any movement of life. It seemed that right as Dinky exited the protective plant life, the many hawks soared downward to stick their talons into Pip's soft, well fed body. Screeching, the chipmunk dunk back in, avoiding the extending claws by just a sliver. Angrily, he popped his head out and shouted at the birds, throwing an acorn but missing his target. As the acorn landed with a soft bop back on the ground, Dinky thought of how to reach his friend. "This is more difficult than a hog hopping to a ringo..." Doo muttered quietly.

Just then, he thought of something...he thought...of not to come up with a plan at all. Oh it was a perfect plan, to not have one I mean. He growled to raise his spirits, then ran out of that bush like a squirrel on plucking day. "ASJHGHFGDSH!" He screamed running. Meanwhile the hawks up above dove again, their screeching cries filling the sky. Dinky ran his little heart out, picking up his thrown acorn and then hurling it back at the birds. He managed to hit one, it's wings buckling as it grinded into the ground. Dinky laughed until remembering there were more right on his tail. The rodent ran and ran, and soon enough, spotted the wolves he wanted to see. "Get yer furry asses over ere!" He shouted out to them. However, that was not needed as he hopped up and buried himself into Pluto's faithful butt furs...

He wheezed exhausted, watching the bird nearly collide with Pluto's butt but luckily managed to soar back into the air. Up above its angry screeches could be heard. Dinky caught his breath than crawled out of the fur, landing firmly and brushing out his fur. "Dem pterodactyl's..." He chucked casually. He coughed then looked at everyone. He sure hoped they were not on a....stealth mission....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Sat 7 Sep - 21:40

Cyrax merely heard a growl from the space femme beside him returning a growl he felt a angered aura from her and surely he knew why. Yet, there is no time to say who smelt who and who saw what! It is the matter of completing this mission. Even back in his homeland the shaman wolves almost acknowledged him as their alpha but to them now he was just a mere legend in history and the first to master spiritual energy as a pup and even master a element. Though his past was nothing but killing he couldn't help but feel lonely and yet he somewhat missed his shaman home... The days of conquering but why he doesn't know. Shaking his head he would turn around to face them all but he just saw the Space femme leave the group he would snarl. "Come back here! Don't leave the group it will just make things worse! " he called out and surely he felt a presence a few. His jade eyes faced Mist's and he will not let any of his pack mates fall and surely not the young warrior. Placing his bag of herbs down he'll take of his skinned wolf pelt and wrap it around the herbs only to make a hole appear and bury them. He will need them later, but for now he revealed a armor made of slain wolves and surely he felt a upcoming attack he never will ignore that feeling. "Pluto, Mist keep your guard up and if you guy's are in trouble howl for me and I will get you all." he spoke seriously while smelling the scent of another wolf, and none other than Dew has ecountered this wolf. Shaking his head  he would began to run to her as he motioned the rest to follow!
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Sat 7 Sep - 21:50

When Pluto realised that no one spotted or got a clue about this wolf, she was even more pumped to meet him/her. The unknown was easily hidden and probably quick on their feet. Pluto just had to learn it. For unknown reasons. 'Alright!' Pluto thought excitedly, even though the tone was not fitting to the situation and atmosphere the group was in. The wolf looked around the territory, hoping to find something, and occasionally taking a sniff on the sand, but not finding anything. She then looked back towards the direction she came from, wondering if Dinky Doo was doing alright by himself. Hopefully he was.

As Pluto continued doing her thing, Dew had suddenly found something. The beta perked her ears and stared at Dew, hoping she found the rogue. But it was not. Watching Dew pad off, Plutes saw an unknown wolf. A serious face replaced the bored expression on Pluto's face as she saw the mysterious wolf. As Pluto thought more, the more she was alert. There were more wolves. But where?

As Pluto moved her head, scanning the empty area once again, she was suddenly interrupted by a familliar voice. When she heard it, Pluto immediately facepawed.

"ASJHGHFGDSH!"

'What the hell is he doing here?' Pluto let her face go and turned around to see Dinky Doo. A frustrated sigh was released as Pluto gave the chipmunk deadly stares, although he was occupied by some birds. Pluto just didn't know what to do with Dinky. Maybe it was her fault for befriending him, but she had no friends. Well... except for March. And maybe Miyuki...

"Get yer furry asses over ere!"

Pluto decided to stay right where she was when she heard Dinky Doo shout, but it was more of a gently squeak to Pulto. A few seconds later, Pluto was suddenly caught off guard when Dinky clinged onto her butt fur. 'What the hell..' The black wolf stared at her behind with Dinky Doo holding onto to it. Finally, when Dinky let go, Pluto turned her body around and stared at her friend. "What are you doing? I told you it was dangerous..." Pluto scolded and looked away, feeling a little frustrated with herself.

There was no time though. Pluto's powers started to react to something. Quickly, Pluto pushed Dinky Doo underneath her, starting to get more aware of her surroundings, and more protective of Dinky Doo. Pluto looked around at first, not seeing anyone but the one Dew was with, but she quickly  saw  fae. An unknown wolf. And an ugly wolf too. 'I knew it.' Cursed Pluto as she saw the horrible scene in front of her. The rogue had made her move. Not showing any emotion, Pluto growled in a very deadly way. The way the wolf looked, it reminded Pluto of something, but she didn't know what. But it didn't matter.

"So...?" Pluto said as she pushed Dinky back a little, feeling over protective of him.  
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Sun 8 Sep - 15:58

Mist turned his excited green optics onto Dew as she began to protest Cyrax's plan, but she was distracted by a mysterious wolf coming out of nowhere. He was about to go after the space warrior, but Cyrax yelled at her to come back. Eh...better not follow her then he decided, not wanting to get yelled at as well. Then again...it might be fun! he smirked a bit. Then he caught the black and orange warrior looking at him, and immediately when back to a careface. (._.) "E-ehem...." he stammered, looking away for a moment. Suddenly he heard a squeaky-sounded cry; something like:  "ASJHGHFGDSH!" Hey, that kinda sounds like me when I 'fell' off that cliff at Falcon Ridge! he thought, and turned around to see a little chipmunk running towards them and screaming. When the rodent finally reached them, he jumped up and grabbed Pluto's butt fur. "What the..." he said, trying not to laugh. "Is that your...f-friend?" he asked the Beta Female, a smile on his face. Then he realized that Pluto was looking at something else-or rather, someone. The golden-furred Sentinel snapped his head around, and saw a hideous-looking she-wolf. What the hell is that? In fact, that's where it looks like she's from... he thought, stepping beside Pluto in case they had to fight this monster of a wolf.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Thu 19 Sep - 15:31

Cyrax merely halted and watched as his comrades merely ignore his command and spread out. He growled at Dew for being so ignorant but than again it sort of sounded like Seeker... Sighing, he swished his tail and kept his eyes peeled since after all this is surely a plan to get everyone seperated it was totally clear and surely with Dew being a warrior afterall she has 'failed' to even think about that or even consider it. Looking back at Mist he could tell the young male was eager to engage in battle but sometimes its not what it always seems.  Merely he thought that they all should learn the hard way but eh he can't be selfish like that at all. The large male merely stood their as the other wolf advances  towards them but surely he had sensed others around the area.  His body tensed at the sudden event but knowing Cyrax he never will let his guard fall, afterall with his history he has never failed in battle at all.
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Sun 29 Sep - 19:24

Although this isn't the time to talk and do random things, Pluto still answered Mist's question, as if it was necessary to.

"Is that your...f-friend?"

"Of course he is. He's fat isn't he?" Pluto looked down at the fat Dinky face. She gave a very faint smile before lifting her head up towards the torn up wolf in front of her. Saying nothing, Pluto moved a little closer to the wolf, tensing up her entire body. At any moment, the wolf could attack, so Pluto was on guard. Her amber eyes glared into the wolf's soul. "Your name?" Pluto asked in a very dark and unfriendly tone. 'What was the cause of all this anyway?' Pulto thought and looked up and down at the wolf, and then back at Mist, still keeping the site of the stranger in the corner of her eye. "You stay back." Pluto commanded. Although two against one was much stronger, Pluto didn't want Mist to get hurt from battling. Also, she didn't think it was fair. It's just how she is. Always equal. Sometimes.

Pluto looked back at Cyrax and Dew for a quick moment and then turned back at the wolf, still trying to figure something out about her. Waiting for her move, Pluto kicked Dinky back and then bared her teeth. Pluto was not wanting to fight, but she will do it until she gets something she wants. And that was answers. Answers to the cause of this event. Answers of why Lukas was stolen. Who this wolf was. And his/her intentions.
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Sat 5 Oct - 17:16

Mist looked back at the Beta Female when she commented on the chipmunk's fatness. A smile appeared on the Sentinel's face again, and for a moment he forgot about the wolf thing in front of them. But he was soon reminded of the danger when Pluto asked for the creature's name. The golden brute turned back and fixed his jade green gaze on the scarred she-wolf. He looked the wolf over again, still somewhat surprised at her appearance. He was a bit curious as to what happened that could make a wolf look like that. But he was brought out of these thoughts before he could even begin to ponder this by Pluto's voice. "What? Stay back?" he repeated. Why does she want me to stay back? Why would anyone want me to stay back? he wondered. But despite being a bit disappointed, the commanding tone of the Space Elemental made him take a small step back.

(While I'm being bored waiting for a game to start...)
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Tsuki on Tue 8 Oct - 16:42


= { XIN } The water wolf approached the white space wolf he had been informed as 'Dew' The she asked him what he was doing here. What was he doing? He was ordered to... Because she said so... He would listen to her because she promised him a home. A place that would accept him and his sister. "I don't need to tell my name to the likes of you" The male got into a authoritative stance "What am I doing here? To get you out obviously, to get you out of her territory" Xin flashed her an unnaturally sharp set of teeth.

= { ZIN } The crooked she wolf walked in casually, attention was immediately brought upon her. She smiled at the space wolf who was commanding the golden male. "Zin is the name of Zin" She replied in a sick and most definitely the most horrid voice one would ever hear. Zin saw the chipmunk and licked her lips with her infected yellow tongue "Look at you! Getting into habit for when I get to order you to get me food!" She said with a big grin. With a swish of her tail and the narrowing of her beady eyes she added "Toss it over, Pluto" the name rolled of her tongue naturally as if she new every detail about the beta in front of her.

= { MASKED ROGUE } 'Perfect' She thought 'The best warriors are all distracted... Now is my chance!' When the ebony wolf finally split from the den territory she ran as fast as she could to the North end of the forest. After she left her den, she could assume that the patrol leader would sense her. Who knew what he would do... If he was smart, he would stay focus on the patrol mission, save the pup. If he wasn't and chased after her... Well, she already had a good start... Unlike the other heartless shells of the waste land wolves, she was still strong and could outrun that warrior.
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Tue 8 Oct - 18:21

Pluto, unhappy of what Zin has said about her friend, glared at the wolf a deadly stare. Almost as if she was about to bloody murder that wolf. Absolutly no one says that about her friend. It was clear that she was unhappy. Pluto growled, still not moving from her spot, aware of the wolf in front of her, as she could strike any moment. The glare expressed many things. If she isn't careful, Pluto could tear her opponent into pieces in seconds, even if she didn't mean to.

"Aren't you smart. Knowing my name" Pluto said in a very low and dark voice, but it sounded like she wasn't surprised at all. "What are your intentions"Pulto commanded, even though she didn't expect much from the other wolf since they are enemies. However, despite being in this situation, Pluto took that extra time just to make one little thought about a certain someone. 'I bet Miyuki and Zin would make good- I mean they'll be great enemies for each other. Evil, blood thristy...' Pulto just imagined all of this in her little mind, but quickly got back on track.

Slowly, Pulto's tail swayed left to right, while her powers were charging up. This meant that she was getting ready to protect her precious Dinky and fight. A small frown appeared onto Pulto's face as she got ready for battle
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Tue 8 Oct - 19:18

[color=orange] The warrior stayed put while he saw the other two nasty mutts come closer to Pluto and Dew. He merely growled but he sensed something move fast. Using his earth element he felt the moves of the main rogue they were all after and surely the pup's movement was still inside the den. He pawed at the ground and soon enough stone walls bursted from the ground to seperate the mangy looking wolves  from his team. "I got the pup!" he hollered while he sent a vine inside the den before it wrapped around the pup sealed in ice and pulled him out. "We must retreat! The rogue has fled but I'll go after her! Take the pup and safely head back to the territory and warn the others. Have flare thaw him! Let's move now!" he yelled out the command to his fellow patrol before looking at Mist "Mist, can you use your time element to slow these wolves? " he asked while taking the sealed pup to Pluto "Pluto take the pup and mist back. And dew I think you should head back too,  but its your choice." he growled while looking at all of them sure enough his jade eyes grew dark and he began sprinting off to the direction of the rogue. Pulses from the earth sent him signals of this rogue's path and surely he would try and use his element to send sudden quakes towards that rogue to slow it down. Afterall earth is all around. His energy was growing but surely he will have to use so much of it. Grunting as he was  catching up to this wolf he would leap to only land hard while sending a pulse of energy to cause tree's further up in the forest to collapse hopefully in the way of this rogue.

"I will not let you go easily! You will not harm no one no more!" he growled while he stared around through his wolf skull mask and surely he ran more
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Wed 9 Oct - 8:14

Mist pressed his ears back slightly at the she-wolf's voice. It was like nails on a chalkboard. However, he pulled his lips back and let out a low growl, but staying back like Pluto had told him to. Soon the wolf spoke again, and Mist's eyes showed a look of surprise in them. How did she know Pluto's name? he wondered, and glanced at the black-furred Beta. However, the space elemental didn't seem surprised at all. The golden-furred brute continued to watch the two, who seemed to be getting ready for a face-off. Suddenly Mist perked his ears; Cyrax was calling out to them and giving out orders. Yes! he cheered inside his mind as the Lead Warrior asked him to slow down the wolves. The young wolf ran a bit in the direction Cyrax had gone off in, and tried to focus his powers on the wolf in front of the warrior. But she was getting farther away, and Mist had to trot closer to the forest the two had ran into in order to keep the effect of his powers strong.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Wed 9 Oct - 11:23

So Dew was given a choice. To stay or run. She watched the sudden movement of Cryax when he grabbed the frozen pup with a vine. Show off.
Dew looked back at the unknown wolf who refused to give it's name. "Well, I'll just have to talk to Stella about you, she won't be pleased with your behavior." The Space wolf would try using a fake name to see if the wolf would correct her. Hopefully com would fall for it. She flicked her tail towards Cryax, telling him to go on without her. She was going to gather some info.

Sorry it's short, didn't have much time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Wed 9 Oct - 16:10

Dinky Doo let out a hiss of alarm. What a disgusting wolf! "No way yall eatin me ya mangy mutt!" He shouted to the evil female. He sounded brave but Dinky clutched onto Pluto's back leg for protection. He shivered at the thought of being in that wolf's mouth. His beady eyes looked up to Pluto, as if expecting her to have godly abilities and vanish these rouges away. "Use your spooky supernatural powers then doggie!"

Just then great stone walls crashed through the earth and vanished the two rouges from sight. The force knocked him back, but luckily his fat protected him from the hard ground...Oh thank the nut gods he didn't have to look at that one wolf anymore though. Still, he wondered if Pluto actually wanted to speak with the wolf, to maybe gain information.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum