Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman ||

+6
Flare
Robin
Rain
Luna
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty || Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman ||

Post by Cynder Fri 17 Oct - 3:02

First topic message reminder :

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Cynder11

Information:

Name: Cynder

Nicknames: None

Element: Earth

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Appearance:

Cynder's fur color is black as charcoal and he has some fur tips that seemed like they were dipped in a bright red color. The padding of his paws is a dark red and for markings he has vines with thorns wrapped around his front right leg. His claws are unusually long. He often wears a bracelet his father made him that has spikes made of Iron. And he has piercings in his ears which were placed on him when he was a pup by his father, including the unusual tribal piercings (gauges). His eye color is a pale greenish jade color like his father except for the fact that he is blind.

Personality:

Cynder can be a bit quiet, he isn't much of a talker and does not tolerate outrageous behavior. Yet he is friendly when it's needed but mostly he can be hostile to others who challenge him! Even so he is serious, traditional like his dad, and feels rather lonely at times due to his blindness getting the best of him. Overall he remains loyal to the pack and to his family. But lately a darkness stirs within him, as if a curse fell upon him at birth and yet he cannot escape these horrid thoughts and the sudden craving of blood shed. 

Family:

Mother: Seeker (deceased)

Father: Cyrax (deceased)

Sister: IceWing (Alive somewhere)

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes: *Meat * Learning spiritual shaman stuff * Females that interest him * Training *Leading * Battle * Earth *Rainy days * Summer  *Knowledge *Leading

Dislikes: *Noisy wolves * Enemies * Wolves who threaten his family * Annoying females and males *Those who question the Shaman Pack *Those who accuse him of being weak

History:

Cynder was born back in the old pack territory along with his sister Icewing. Back than things were great and he had a loving mother and sister but mostly he spent most of his days with his dad or in the den practicing the rituals of the shaman and even practicing the designs. Though he was born blind, he felt one with the earth a feeling that made him see all. As if he was the very core of this planet. Growing up wasn't much, however things changed quickly. Mother and sister have fled and left him and his father alone. And even after the terrible air raid, Cynder became more isolated than ever. His father was never around as much unless it was training or teaching him, but Cynder knew well that his father loved him and was just heartbroken. For now, Cynder is focused on the future and to become the greatest warrior like his dad. Perhaps one day he can lead great forces or take the place as Alpha in the Shaman Pack. Till than the present is still holding some surprises that he will soon have to face alone without his dad.

BTW the image of Cynder is by me. I made my first line art xD

Last edited by Cynder on Mon 22 Dec - 1:08; edited 4 times in total
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 1 Jan - 23:44

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Sunset10
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman ||

Post by Flare Fri 2 Jan - 1:37

SUNSET SHIMMER xD The Evil she-demon xD *coughs*
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Lucyba11
Oh I see xD Um, I think luna or shimmer would be perfect Very Happy Cause Sirena wants another fish wolf Very Happy And they will have guppies and live happily ever after *magical music*

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 2 Jan - 2:56

Where's she gonna find another fish wolf around here? Unless she makes one, but that isn't allowed. Or she leaves. Which is unacceptable. However, Cynder can have Luna. I have... PLANS... for Shimmer. They must not be disrupted. Plus with her bio update, I don't think their personalities would mesh well in the long run.

When it comes to shipping and me though... I'm a gay man in a woman's body

*cough*GRIMMICHIFOREVER*cough*
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Grimmi10|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Grimmichi-grimmichi-11568713-479-591

Love it. Ship it. Live it.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 2 Jan - 3:17

If your plans for Shimmer is going to backfire...

I'll be like...

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Mah__nigga_by_sonatadusklover-d81xpro

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 2 Jan - 3:23

Wait, wut ._. Me no comprende

And it's not that I paired her with anyone, she just... NEEDS TO BE SINGLE FOR A WHILE

We're neglecting all our other bachelors out there. Poor guys XD They're all different age groups.

And then there's Jayfeather, the four year old who has no one

Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 2 Jan - 3:32

Pobre Shimmer necesita quedarse sola por un tiempo ... xD

But... No entiendo porque should she stay single. :/
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 2 Jan - 3:41

W... what... my brain... what... Luna... what... I... my head hurts
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 2 Jan - 3:43

WHY DOES SHIMMER NEED TO STAY SINGLE???

Lol, I think that's enough computer for now. Your head hurts.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 2 Jan - 4:51

[color:b9d7=#red]Obviously sirena can't do that. But for sure Cynder ain't her type I just know xD And secondly why does Shimmer have to be single hmm hmm *detective mode activates* lol Fine than Cynder and Luna than Wink go make them puppies xD jk 0.0 sort of. Haha red bull still lingers in my system! D: oh oh wait, Didn't jayfeather like thundera? Sirena roughy her back xD some what
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 2 Jan - 11:55

Shimmer doesn't have to be single lol
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 2 Jan - 12:20

No, she has to be single. *hiss* There is something I must DOOOOO, and for it to happen, she needs to be FABULOUSLY SINGLEE

Any Naruto shippers out there?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Jan - 22:17

Did someone say ship?

PG-13 CONTENT INCLUDED. My view on the Cynder ship at the bottom.

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 _anima10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 94d9bf10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Yaoi_o10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Uchiha10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 225xnx10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 57535310
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 58927810
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 11038010
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 53486010
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr11
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 10881910
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 11897610
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Bleach10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 D1ybk10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 C69faa10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Downlo10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Downlo11
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Dc_alw10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Free-s10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Gray-a10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Hetali10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Hqdefa10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Image10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr_nbxjnmGUn91qdz9rfo5_400
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 E38a3610
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Images11
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Images12
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Images13
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Jason_10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Kagami10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Kfwd810
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Kyuuna10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Large_10
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr12
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr13
Second
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Rr_i_m10
First
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 12793332898
*cough*GoSDEgo!*cough*
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 He_doe10

Ahem. I would ship Luna with Cynder, yes yes. There personalities match up, and by that I mean they do have factors that don't quite match, but that's good because they'll ground each other. However, similar personalities can make good couples too. Look at Thunder and Flare, or Cyrax and Seeker. They had personalities somewhat similar to the other's.

And I may or may not be interested in Thundera E.E

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 2 Jan - 22:57

Thunder and Flare had opposite personalities. Yes, they shared competitive natures but when it came to other things...Flare was a pessimist, and not so much of a talker. She was also mature most times. Thunder was a huge optimist, and charged into things without thinking.

Also, all these ships makes me want to make a topic were we can all share our favorite pairings. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 3 Jan - 0:00

Pessimist? REMINDS ME OF ARIA BLAZE
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Sun 4 Jan - 12:43

ok to settle this Shi does NOT have to be single Robino was being a butt sooo yea xD
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 4 Jan - 14:05

Yes. Yes I was XD I'm just mischievous, what can I say? Plus we got a shipping topic out of this ._. Win-win, right?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 8 Feb - 0:26

haha xD wow I just read all of this.

Well now it's shimmer and fall xD

hm xD
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 4 Oct - 11:49

The Booty Bug wrote:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Cynder11

Information:

Name: Cynder

Nicknames: None

Element: Earth

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Appearance:

Cynder's fur color is black as charcoal and he has some fur tips that seemed like they were dipped in a bright red color. The padding of his paws is a dark red and for markings he has vines with thorns wrapped around his front right leg. His claws are unusually long. He often wears a bracelet his father made him that has spikes made of Iron. And he has piercings in his ears which were placed on him when he was a pup by his father, including the unusual tribal piercings (gauges). His eye color is a pale greenish jade color like his father except for the fact that he is blind.

Personality:

Cynder can be a bit quiet, he isn't much of a talker and does not tolerate outrageous behavior. Yet he is friendly when it's needed but mostly he can be hostile to others who challenge him! Even so he is serious, traditional like his dad, and feels rather lonely at times due to his blindness getting the best of him. Overall he remains loyal to the pack and to his family. But lately a darkness stirs within him, as if a curse fell upon him at birth and yet he cannot escape these horrid thoughts and the sudden craving of blood shed. 

Family:

Mother: Seeker (deceased)

Father: Cyrax (deceased)

Sister: IceWing (Alive somewhere)

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes: *Meat * Learning spiritual shaman stuff * Females that interest him * Training *Leading * Battle * Earth *Rainy days * Summer  *Knowledge *Leading

Dislikes: *Noisy wolves * Enemies * Wolves who threaten his family * Annoying females and males *Those who question the Shaman Pack *Those who accuse him of being weak

History:

Cynder was born back in the old pack territory along with his sister Icewing. Back than things were great and he had a loving mother and sister but mostly he spent most of his days with his dad or in the den practicing the rituals of the shaman and even practicing the designs. Though he was born blind, he felt one with the earth a feeling that made him see all. As if he was the very core of this planet. Growing up wasn't much, however things changed quickly. Mother and sister have fled and left him and his father alone. And even after the terrible air raid, Cynder became more isolated than ever. His father was never around as much unless it was training or teaching him, but Cynder knew well that his father loved him and was just heartbroken. For now, Cynder is focused on the future and to become the greatest warrior like his dad. Perhaps one day he can lead great forces or take the place as Alpha in the Shaman Pack. Till than the present is still holding some surprises that he will soon have to face alone without his dad.

BTW the image of Cynder is by me. I made my first line art xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr_ncy3izPCuZ1rfx85io1_400

HEY, YOU!

If you are here on Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve's errand, you've come to the right place! You are about to hand out the posters, when suddenly hear a loud bang! Screaming follows, and you rush to investigate. A gruesome scene falls before your eyes. Two skeletons lay in two heaps, broken beyond repair. Milk can not save them. Kneeling beside them is what appears to be a close friend, unharmed. "My brothers!' the skull screamed, "My brothers! Damn you, f*@%boys!" Walking forward slowly, you express your condolences to the skeleton, deciding now was not to time to pass around posters. May they find new life in Skeleton Heaven.

As you look up to the sky, you see a cloud that oddly resembles a word... "BONDS"

" ____ ____ ____ BONDS"

If you know the above phrase, please post a reply in the event thread with the proper sentence. If not, you better keep going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have no idea who Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve is, the above does not apply to you! Looks like you have not met (found) him yet...
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nvhukjVOoS1snstzt_1280
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 8:53

You freaking cheated xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:38

I am intrigued. Tell me. How did I cheat? c:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:55

Why ya'll gotta post dem long ass post of shipping pictures?
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Cynder || Dispersal Wolf || Earth || ♂ || The Son Of The Shaman || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:26

Don't ask. Just don't
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 22:38

How did it even get to that....? xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 13 Oct - 20:46

XD i have no clue whats going on but i will catch up (:<
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Oct - 23:01

You know, even I have no idea what is going on here sometimes... xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next