Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Sun 30 Jul - 1:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Sun 30 Jul - 0:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Sat 29 Jul - 23:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Wed 6 Apr - 17:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Sat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Sun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Tue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Fri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Wed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!


Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12919 messages in 323 subjects

Waste Land

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waste Land

Post by Tsuki on Sun 28 Apr - 11:14

First topic message reminder :




~Description~

Dry, sandy lands without much grass. A couple bare trees here and there. This is where the exiled wolves live, joined up with the Rival Pack!.

~Prey~

Very few mice
avatar
Tsuki
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-04-26
Location : I'm from Canada, what about you eh?

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Wed 9 Oct - 17:36


= { XIN } Stella. Stella. Stella. Stella. Nope, the ring did not ring a bell. Of course the Masked Rogue hadn't told them every single detail about the pack, but if this 'Stella' was important, he would have heard about her. "Stella who? Your imaginary friend?" He asked amused that she thought she could trick the almighty Xin. Now, Xin only hoped that Stella wasn't really a wolf... If she was well... Then it was obvious that he didn't really know. A faint doubt flickered in his eyes.

= { ZIN } Zin ignored Pluto's question. "Chill out a bit! You are looking a bit tense there Plutes! I'm not looking for a fight!" She said in a clearly fake cheery voice "I don't think I could win against someone like you. The second beta of the Elemental Wolf Pack! A formidable opponent, the mighty space wolf! Oh did I say that correctly? Second beta? Who was the first? Hmm... Oh right! I remember now! Hinto! To bad we killed him! Teehee! He was a silly wolf. You know, it wasn't until I met him that I knew how tasty other wolves could be..." Zin licked her lips again "This world is just filled with delicious things!" She said eyeing the chipmunk and then re-focusing her gaze on the space beta.

= { MASKED ROGUE } The she looked back and saw Cy- ... Saw the lead warrior on her trail 'Damn... Smiles, just what are you up to? I guess I never really got your trust... I never knew what you were thinking with that bloody pokerface of yours!' The masked rogue pulled herself from her thoughts and kept running strait for the forest 'The plan is failing... No... But they got the pup! It's still in the ice... I think I may still be close enough to pierce it... I could kill him' The ice wolf came to a stop. She had to get the pup! No... What was more important?

The rogue turned to see the earth wolf rapidly approaching... Just the sight of him made her run again. This time, the midnight hued wolf went further into the waste lands... She would run as far as she could. 'Damn...' She thought once more before pressing on. If the earth wolf caught up... Well, she was in no fighting condition... Maybe she could take him down with her... He must be running out of stam himself. If he turned back... Well... She thought about it. She was replot. Make up new strategy and this time nothing would get in her way. She would return but this time she would make the kill. Miyuki would suffer the same thing she had.


(sorry... I did this kinda quick so there may be some run-on-sentences and ya.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Wed 9 Oct - 20:02

Well great, well that plan didn't work. Perhaps she could just act like she meant to say it? "You don't know who Stella is?! Have you been living under a rock?! Dude, you're screwed." The Space Wolf said with all seriousness, trying to go along with her plan to get info. Would flirting with him work? It was possible... Last resort though. Heck, she could even fake join their little group to get the info!
Dew looked over xin, there wasn't any obvious signs that he had any special abilities. Just who was he?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Wed 9 Oct - 22:09

The warrior merely continued sprinting. This she wolf has no chance to escape at all, his jade eyes gleamed but surely with all his pup years to now he was a natural born killer and that won't ever leave. His heart pounded as he felt his veins come alive, he parted his jaw revealing his canines while his tongue flicked for the thurst of blood. He knew the others well Pluto will be taking the pup back home. And hopefully that warrior dew will not mess up this plan. He growled at the thought of that femme. Before he knew it he has gained speed and the loud thuds of his paws meeting the ground roared in his ears.
"Surrender and I shall spare your life." He snarled harshly while licking his lips. He grew rather hungry and surely he didn't mind the taste of his own kind. "Tell me your purpose!" he snarled while bristling his fur and before he could sprint further he gave a curt nod to Mist anf signaled him to go back and make sure the others take the hostaged pup home to be thawed and warn the others.


( Ugh I got a new computer and it feeeeeels wierd typing on it!!! )
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Thu 10 Oct - 16:22


= { XIN } The male took a small step back. he had to play it cool... "Oooh! That Stella? Why does she matter? She can't do anything... We are only here for Mi- We are only here for this land" He tried not to stammer but his slip in words stuck out like a sore thumb.

= { MASKED ROGUE } The wolf was quick on pursuit. The rogue didn't have enough energy to continue running. From an outsiders point of view she looked overall weak. The ebony female eventually came to a stop but did not turn to face her pursuer. He could kill her now. He might. She wasn't sure... If he did... Well they wouldn't ever get the real answers they probably sought like why? Are there others still plotting? Is she following others? And so on... The rogue looked out across the wastes and no more then 200 meters up was a small lake. If she made it to the lake maybe she could freeze it over and walk across as she wasn't able to actually swim.

It wouldn't work in the end seeing as she had already stopped running. Stopped running... Why did she ever do that? If these would be her last moments she should at least have them while she did something she loved... The rogue had a flash of an image, a fragment of memory... Her, her mate and her pups... It didn't take a beat of the heart for her to revert to her cold hateful self. No. Don't think happy thoughts she had told herself. Wouldn't defeat the purpose of everything you've done so far?

The rouge lashed her tail "Purpose?" She snapped. She spoke with a bit of an accent to mask her true voice "To destroy Miyuki's pack" She said the alpha's name with such distaste one could believe she was going to throw up just mentioning it. "I won't surrender and neither will my allies, even if it costs me my life" Never before had she been so willing to let death take her but she realized that it didn't matter whether she was dead or alive, as long as Miyuki suffered... 'I could haunt her even' She had to chuckle at the thought but soon realized... That was a genius idea! Laughing fully and aloud she finally turned to face the brute. "I will not surrender" She said under her breath. She wondered if he would stick to his word.


( Cyrax you can do whatever you want. Writing that I got more ideas so it doesn't matter if she dies... I mean it does but ya C: )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Thu 10 Oct - 20:37

Mi... Mi.. Mi...Yuki! Miyuki! Why did he want Miyuki?! The wolf was creepy! "Miyuki?" Dew was going to ditch the Stella plan. Hopefully she could drain this wolf of info before she had to resort to torture, she wanted every last detail. Nothing was to be left out.
And Cryax was off, trying to be the hero again. Show off. He was probably out there doubting Dew's abilities and saying what a terrible wolf she was. And Dew hated it!
She hated being underestimated! She could do stuff! And unlike Cryax, she didn't take over everything. Oh she hated that wolf, even though she probably shouldn't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Thu 10 Oct - 22:07

The male wolf slowly approached the skinny femme as he snarled. This wolf was nothing but Prey for him and better lunch. Sending a quick swift of thorned vines to wrap around the rogues paws it would began to constrict its legs like a serpent enough to crush the femme's bones and suspend her movements for a long time. Cracking was heard as mere bone was snapping from the pressure and all he could do was grin. 'Pure torture' he loved it. "To destroy Miyuki's pack? For what reason? She has done nothing to you!" he growled "And you stealing a helpless being is stupid. I outta snap your back to make you paralyzed." he growled as his anger fed the vines and finally the thorned vines tightened tightly around her leg it somewhat pulled on of her legs out of its socket. "I am sometimes a merciful wolf but at times I can be rather cruel. Now than tell me this who are your allies? What pack do you serve for? And whats with this vengeance against Miyuki?" he barked harshly while he circle around her and surely his jade eyes looked straight into her eyes. He felt a slight tug in his heart because he should be not feeling this same intense killing feeling within him... Seeker should of cured him of that but no. Love is fake. But he will love his pups... Or does he... Shaking his head he snarled and sent another vine to wrap around her body and began crushing slightly not enough to kill her.  He needed answers


( lol eh i just wanna torture befor I kill her. XD and wait new ideas Surprised likeee?? :3) 


@ Dew. U hate meeeeee!! (T-T) lol well good in the ro tho lol xD ughhh i need dr.pepper :/)
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Thu 10 Oct - 23:07

Looking around, Pluto stopped charging her powers and scanned the area around her. She saw Lukas, the masked wolf, and Cyrax. Pluto concentrated on the Masked Rogue with a really grumpy face, and sighed, watching Cyrax confront the female. 'Miyuki? I know Miyuki is sadistic but...' Pluto didn't continue her thoughts and just looked at the dull looking sky, just picturing Miyuki's creepy face which she had since her arrival in the pack. Who would of thought... Miyuki being targeted. Pulto snapped out of her day dreaming and turned back to Zin, while still paying attention to the conversation between the Rogue and Cyrax. Stuff was getting a little intense with Pluto. Her choice was to either battle this ugly wolf thing, or go help Cyrax or something like that. 'I dunno' Pulto looked at the wolf with the most bored eyes you could ever seen in your life time. The beta was starting to get bored. Zin will either battle or not, which ever choice she makes, Pluto would go with it. Pluto released a huge yawn and looked down at Dinky clinging onto her hind legs, feeling him shake out of fear. She looked up again, up to the sky to see a few birds. It was indeed dark. Feeling a little tired, Pluto forced herself to stay awake not only from lack of sleep, but also boredom as well. 'Hopefully this will be over with quickly.' Pluto lowered her head, a bored expression fell on her face once again.
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Fri 11 Oct - 20:16

Mist waited until he saw Cyrax's signal, and then turned back and sprinted to where he was earlier, using a bit of his powers to increase his speed. The golden male saw Dew and the other wolf-whatever his name was, Mist didn't care- and slowed down as he passed them, slipping right in between the two and sticking his tongue out at the rival wolf. He then skidded to a halt before he reached Pluto, and looked back at where Cyrax was with the leader of this 'pack.' His expression went from one of satisfaction with his teasing to one of shock and a touch of horror. He jaw almost dropped open. Cyrax wasn't getting this over with quickly...what he was doing was pure, painful torture. The sentinel had never seen anything so brutal before in his life. Not even the dead body of Horo sent such a thrill of horror through his body as this did. He closed his eyes, shutting them off from the Lead Warrior's cruel questioning, and turned his head away, and opened his jade green eyes back up to the much more pleasant sight of Pluto and her chipmunk friend Dinky Doo. His gaze switches over to Zin, and, snapping out of his previous state, threw the she-wolf a quick wink.
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Cynder on Sun 13 Oct - 0:07

Cyrax merely stared eye to eye with the femme and he could only growl lowly. Further away he still sensed Pluto, Mist and Dew and yet they hadn't left back to Miyuki with Lukas! The pup was still freaking frozen he gave a order to flee back with the pup so the young pup could be thawed and treated by a healer!! He would want to yell at them but at the moment he is having a bit fun.

"Now then, I might considered taking you hostage for a bit. But until you give me answers, say bye to your spine." he said while sending a slight pulse around to the vine that wrapped around the rogue's ribcage or where it was located and tightened a bit more.  
avatar
Cynder

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-05-26

Wolf Info
Zähne:
25/100  (25/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Miyuki on Sat 19 Oct - 23:05

Pluto could see her chance in saving Lukas, but she did not move from her spot. She turned around to look at Mist, who gave the rival a quick wink which did not satisfy Pluto. Using her paw, Pluto would gently wack his head as a sign to not flirt with the damn rival. She gave him a small grunt of unhappiness and then looked at Cyrax, who seemed to be ready to torture the Rogue. All of this stuff made Pulto be reminded of Miyuki again. 'Get it together!' Pulto mentally slapped her self. Right now wasn't the time. She was still in front of this Zin character. 'What should I do... Shall I attack or shall I save, what should I do...' Pluto looked down at Dinky Doo with a serious facial expression, showing that she was thinking until her brain exploded. She knew her specialty was long ranged attacks. Surely she would be able to reach it and then make a run for it while creating a distraction for Zin or maybe use Mist as a bait. In her mind, little evil Pluto smirked at the thought of Mist being a bait. However, she shook her head, not wanting to have her pack mates, especially one that was younger, be in danger. Pulto looked around at her options. She could do a long distant shot at the ice and run like there was some avalanche or stay with Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo the weirdly named chipmunk and battle Zin.
avatar
Miyuki

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : I'm the stalker. I can't tell you.

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Oct - 22:29

Dinky shivered, hearing the cracking of bones and screams... "You dere carnivores are really messed up ya know that?!"

The redneck rodent sighed, seriously, what a freaky bunch he has gotten himself involved with! Almost as freaky as that one yodeling fox he met back at his home...with those sounds that sounded...just wrong... He brought his short arms up to his face, rubbing his cheeks trying to get the fox out of his nutty little mind. "Supernatural Pluto wolf friend thing? Can we go back now?!" He then said, "Not that I hate being surrounded by ere' enemies and hearing blood curdling screams but er...Can we just get that dere' pup and scadaddle on out of ere'!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Guest on Fri 25 Oct - 14:46


= { XIN } Noticed his leader being tortured far off. This is generally when everyone abandons their little pack and try to save themselves. Xin thought about it for a moment. He considered it but realizing he wouldn't make it very far without that twisted rogue for a leader he stayed loyal. The male focused on what was the most important and best way to get out of this little hole that they were starting to dig themselves into. That is it! Not at all like his previous self, Xin used a bit of brain and was able to come up with a plan, maybe not the best one but it just may work. For the most part he had stood their silently eyeing the wolf Dew when suddenly he jerked away and sprinted full on towards the chipmunk wolf. He gave out a threatening bark, the dryness of his throat added a bit of a rasp to it.

= { ZIN } The femme snapped back to look at her brother that was running towards her. She understood right away. Zin just had to toss a look at the young time wolf before dashing towards the still ice incased pup. Whether she made it and got the pup internally depended on the exact actions of Pluto and Dew whether Xin was able to strike at the Beta depended on Mist and Pluto herself. Let's see what they choose and how it turns out.

= { MASKED ROGUE } The rogue let out a shriek of pain as her spine was crashed down upon. The snap and cracking of bones rung through her ears. She bit down on her tongue, will power alone not being enough to stay quiet. She shut her crystal blue eyes to brace the pain. "I'll never answer to you!" She finally let out trying to make her voice sound as even as possible with as little signs that she was in pain as she could. Her hate grew inside of her. 'That's right... Maybe Miyuki wasn't the only one at fault... Stop pretending like this guy is actually innocent! Who knows maybe he left her just so he could save his own pelt!'


(IMMM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I HAD MIDTERMS! FINALLY DONE!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Forest on Sat 26 Oct - 10:36

Mist lifted his front paw to take a step back when he felt a light whack on the head. But seeing it was just Pluto, put his paw down again. He heard the Beta grunt in an unhappy way, so he just stared at the rival with his jade green eyes instead. Suddenly he heard a raspy-sounding bark, and snapped his head to the side to see the wolf who was standing in front of Dew charging for Pluto. Mist, without thinking, started running towards the rival, who was sprinting at top speed. It would be a rough collision if they both kept charging towards each other like this. The golden wolf tried to think fast, and the only thing he could think to do was to suddenly jump to the side and stick out his paw, hopefully tripping his opponent. Here it goes! Mist let out his own his own bark, the fiercest sounding one he could muster as he increased his speed. He used his powers and focused them on the wolf, slowing his speed, then jumped to the right just before they crashed. Now!! he thought, and quickly stuck out his front leg, and felt it touch the other wolf. He wasn't exactly sure where he touched Xin, or whether his plan had worked or not. The yearling skidded to a stop, and held his breath as he turned around to see what the result was. If I messed up, this might be the end of that chipmunk friend of Pluto!
avatar
Forest

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Location : MURICA

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Waste Land

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum