Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Mazdla Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Mazdla Ruins

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mazdla Ruins Empty Mazdla Ruins

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:16

Mazdla Ruins Mazdla10

~Description~

Strange ruins at the edge of the territory, for the most part the pack stays away and avoids it as it had a dark anonymous feeling, but every once in awhile one ventures off to it. Deep in the ruins the Rival Pack stirs...

~Prey~

None, whatsoever, at all.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Mazdla Ruins Left_bar_bleue67/100Mazdla Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mazdla Ruins Empty Re: Mazdla Ruins

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul - 12:12

Cole stepped over the crumbling pillar, wondering if anyone was here. She had been wandering the world, looking for her cousin. Her Aunt and Uncle had fallen into a terrible depression after he left, even though his parents had given him their blessings to leave. They had committed suicide, and Furin had done it soon after as well, unable to live without his brother and his parents. No one had ever noticed how much the spunky little wolf had influenced the pack. Not to mention he was the only surviving heir to his pack. Cole did not want to be Alpha, because that is where leadership would fall to next. She would find her cousin and bring him back, or stay here, with him. Well, maybe not with him, he was probably in a pack already. She did not want to be part of a large pack, which he had undoubtedly joined. Maybe joining a smaller pack would help her though. She could question wolves she encountered if they had seen him. Yes, joining a small pack would help. Now all she had to do was find one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul - 12:04

Frostbite poked her nose out from the ruins. She and her brothers separated to find possible prey. She had came to these ruins following her nose. Frost snorted a few times as dust and grit covered her nose. She just wanted out of this place. It felt strange. She lifted her head, checking to see if anyone was near. When she didn't spot anyone, she continued tracing the scent of prey. Frostbite was searching for another thing, too. Her four stolen siblings, Wave, Freeze, Blizzard, and Stormy. She still remembered their scent and looks.

A while back, when her family was traveling while she was a pup, they encountered a group of unfriendly wolves. They had killed her father, along with two of her siblings: Stream and Creek. So far, she and her two brothers, Hypothermia and Cold Snap, found nothing.

Frostbite shook her head to block out the scene. She had to put the past behind her, and focus on what's happening in the present. Frosty kept on moving on, sniffing around the ruins.

Last edited by Aurora on Tue 23 Jul - 13:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul - 11:54

A dark shadow lurks behind am old pillar, having one blue eye peek out to observe his surroundings. He has come here for alone time, to simply sun bathe on top of the old rocks of the ruins, with no distractions to annoy him.
Looks like that's not going to happen. The mysterious black wolf watched unemotionally as a white and blue female sniffed around. 'How dare she. . .'the wolf thought to himself. 'Coming into our territory and stealing my food. . .'
If only he had brought some of the more muscled idiots with him, so he wouldn't have to deal with the female himself. Just then a crackling sound interrupted the black males thoughts. He looked over to another crumbling pillar, this time seeing another female . . .wandering around it seemed.
'Oh how annoying . . . Don't these two have any respects . . .?'
The male stood up, oh how he did want to bother himself with the two wolves without a plan, but they had to be taught a lesson. He couldn't go back and fetch the stronger wolves to deal with them, so it looks like the raven haired male was on his own. Who knows? Maybe they could be useful for his 'goal'.
Without a crack, the young male jumped gracefully onto the ruins, climbing steadily upward to turn up above the one black and red female. He made sure to stay hidden though. Right above her, there was a nice sized boulder that would prove useful to the male, since he was at a disadvantage in close combat. With effort, he pushed the boulder off its stand, as it began crashing down towards the wandering female.
Then, before she had any idea what hit her, the male jumped down and went back into the shadows of the ruins. There was still that white female to get. . .but she was still too far way to do any damage to her, for now he would wait, and try to find a chance to kill her later.

Last edited by Blue-Lightning on Wed 7 Aug - 22:04; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul - 13:19

Frostbite instantly lifted her head, hearing crumbling. She flicked her ear, and called out."Cold Snap? Hypothermia?" She waited for an answer, before she stalked over to the sound. Her head was low, knowing there may be an enemy. She looked around carefully, double checking areas, making sure she didn't miss anything. "Who's there? Anyone?" The fae barked, later baring her teeth in a challenge. Cut it out. It probably fell on it's own. Frostbite thought to herself, before turning and continuing her search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 12:17

Thorn grumbled as he approached some old ruins. He had hoped to have come here alone, but those thoughts were immediately whisked away as he spotted a white she-wolf padding around by herself. The brute had been walking along by himself for a while, and his joints were starting to ache again. He wanted to stop and rest now, but he disliked the thought of having to share the area with at least one other wolf. Oh well he thought. If that young lady tries any tricks, I'll just show her my own he thought, growling as he trotted closer. His dull-hued yellow eyes drifted from the white lupa in front of him, and scanned the ruins around him. Some would have wondered what the building had been earlier, or maybe what had caused them to become ruins. But not Thorn. Besides, he didn't know, and he didn't care either. The old wolf focused on the other canine in front of him, and stopped when he felt he was close enough. Then he slowly sank down onto his haunches, resting his joints. The male refused to lay down yet, wary of the other wolf around him. He stared at her, his yellow optics burning into her snowy-white fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 13:00

The black male sat patiently in the cove of the darkness, hiding under the roof of the fallen ruins. His blue eyes peered out, watching the white female move about from side to side wondering what just happened. He ignored the presence of the other black and red wolf, she was most likely hit by the large boulder and would now be either dead or injured. Even if she did manage to avoid it, Raven expected the fae to run into a different area.
Soon a brown male wolf came up to the white female. He looked tired, and by the grey on his muzzle Blue figured he was reaching the old days of life. He was glad he went near the female, now he could get two intruders at once.
He crept forward, his lightning design beginning to glow upon his back. He would aim in between the two, and released a blue bolt of lightning with emotionless eyes. Now he watched, waiting for that annoying loud bang of crackling and exploding. 'Lightning is such a loud element...' He muttered darkly.

Last edited by Blue-Lightning on Wed 7 Aug - 22:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 23:15

Frostbite turned around as she felt a stare burning into her fur. The white and blue female released her tenstion, realizing the wolf was old; The age of an elder. She snorted and lifted her head, "Who might you be?" She asked, her ice blue eyes glistening. But she felt another gaze. The she wolf whipped around, seeing a deadly looking male. She instantly dashed away, avoiding the bolt narrowly. She growled, forming icicles from a puddle, and hurling them at the attacker.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 11:57

Blue Lightning was slightly shocked by the she-wolf's swift movements and reflexes, but it did not matter to the raven haired brute, it would just make this fight more interesting. Having nowhere to run inside the enclosed crumbling walls, he had to dash forward, facing the ice shards head on. He flinched as a large shard of ice scraped his side, leaving now a long bleeding cut.
His long legs managed to land on a slab of stone despite his burning pain and in seconds he dashed again, this time straight for the fae. What seemed like a close range attack turned into Blue Lightning dashing past her, spewing dust he released more of his electric blue energy from behind her. His aim and speed of the bolts were precise, but Blue's agility and form was his main attribute.
He has never faced off against an ice wolf before, and he knew that the two elements were not weak nor effective on one another, being neutral. The male scowled. He could not fight alone like this, he needed pawns. Still frowning he ran for the elder wolf and grabbed him by the neck, using him as a shield. The brown wolf was more muscular than Blue...but hopefully his age would play a part in helping him. The electric wolf's empty eyes stared at the white female, deprived of any care or warmth. It was as if he was daring her to harm the old wolf in order to hit Blue himself. Closing his eyes he bent down to lick the blood from his wound. The warm iron taste of his blood caused him to smirk for the first time as he licked his own lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 12:34

Thorn snarled as the femme asked him who he was. He opened his mouth, and was about to shoot the same question back at her, but a bolt of lightning interrupted him. He got to his paws, and jumped back, snapping his head around, trying to see where his attacker was hiding. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the white-furred she-wolf shooting ice shards. Thorn turned and looked in the direction that the icicles where flying in, and saw a black male charging straight into them. The old brute tensed, preparing for battle. His yellow orbs watched as the sleek young wolf charged at the lass, darting behind her and shooting lightning at her. Then he ran at Thorn. The muscular wolf growled, but the other wolf grabbed him by his neck. Thorn growled and thrashed around, trying to free himself from the dark-hued canine's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 12:51

Frost ducked down, and let out a yelp as the lightnight brushed against her ears, and the small shock went through her body. She staggered to her feet, and gave a deadly snarl. "It's on!" She then realized the attacker had the elder in grip, and was using him as a shield. 'That's cold...' She thought, skidding to a stop. She glared over at another puddle, and froze it, bringing the ice over and under the lightening wolf's feet, causing him to slip and realese the elder. She ran over and lined the top of the ice with shards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 16:06

'Unstable ground...how infuriating.' thought the male as he lost his grip on the elder. Blue looked down, slowly melting away the ice shards and not caring if he was stabbed by some. Electricity was the offspring of fire, only faster and less predictable. Blue Lightning nimbly lept to the side, and just like lightning, he was gone. There for a flash, but then gone. He reappeared next to the female, but this time with no murderous intentions. "My deepest apologies...." He said bowing politely. If he couldn't win this fight, he would atempt to befriend them. The more allies the better."I thought you were an intruder to my pack.~ I didn't notice your blue markings, and believed you to be one of those Lycos Forest wolves...~"The male smirked, continuing his polite chat. He also dipped his head to the other male, apologizing for what just happened. It was all a lie though, but it seemed so believable...
"Let us start over shall we...? Perhaps...like why you two have come here...?"

Last edited by Blue-Lightning on Wed 7 Aug - 22:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 18:07

Frostbite flinched as the wolf appeared next to her. She let her body relax as he apologized, and asked her a question. "I-I'm sorry for trespassing. I came here in search of my lost siblings, and any signs of my two brothers." She didn't dare to mention her search of prey. She only wanted to stay on this wolf's good side."I am Frostbite. You are--?" She said calmly, but she still was ready to fight incase the wolf attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 19:09

The male smiled, raising his paw to his chest. "Blue...Blue Lightning is my name. I guess you could say...I am from around here."
The wolf sat down, wrapping his tail neatly over his paws. He wanted to hunch over, but since he was playing the good guy for now, Blue kept his back straight, giving off that slight smirk he had forced onto himself.
'Missing wolves?' He thought. 'Perfect...'
He had a complete plan in mind for getting this wolf to follow him. Ever since the fire in the forest, his tribe scattered and settled elsewhere. This land however was lifeless and barren, and was not even enough to supply his now small tribe. The land his tribe wanted is now occupied by the elemental pack. The Lord sent him to these lands to gain allies in order to invade the Lycos and settle there, killing whoever they could, then making the pups members of their tribe. But right now his tribe was weak due to its losses from the fire, as well as its pups which are its future. Allies are needed to be done in order to defeat the much stronger pack. It would take more convincing to get the ice wolf on his side he knew, but now he had a lead to follow off of, now it took just a little nudge. "Lost siblings?" He asked sadly. "I am terribly sorry to here such news. I am sorry to bring this up but... these lands are harsh you know... especially with the Kýklos Prostasía Pack ruling over."

"...Don't you know? Such evil wolves they are." Blue continued, now circling around Frostbite. "I am sorry to say, but your siblings are mostly likely dead by now...any wolf caught in the territory of this pack are killed...and not in a pleasant way."
He stopped, now staring Frostbite in the eye. He sensed his lies were working. "I was once in that pack myself you know...but then I was cast out for standing up for my siblings. I managed to escape, but... my siblings were beaten brutally, and now they walk with the spirits..."
Blue Lightning sniffled, trying to appear heartbroken. Oh how easy this was. "I loved them so much you know?" He stated loudly. "H-Hey...maybe you could help me...? I've been trying to gain friends to stand up to them... and maybe your brothers are there? Being used as workers if their lucky?"
Blue Lightning raised his paw as if it were a contract. "What do you say...want to help me put bring justice to these lands?"

Last edited by Blue-Lightning on Wed 7 Aug - 22:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 21:16

Frostbite stared ahaid, her eyes round, shocked, and heartbroken. Her siblings were the closest things to her, ever. She was furious. "Whatever I can do to get my claws and teeth into them..... I'll be willing." She gave a curt nod. 'Lightning better not be lying. I hope I can trust him.'[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 21:55

Blue Lightning nodded, his eyes flickering in satisfaction. 'Bingo...'

"Oh I assure you, you will get the justice you deserve..." Blue Lightning promised to the Ice wolf. 'The justice in your death when I have no more use for you...'
"I need more wolves though... I have more allies from my 'pack', but the Elemental Wolf pack is large and strong. If we want to have a chance in fighting them...we need more allies."
Blue raised his ears, turning to the older wolf. He would've liked to know more about the male, so he could persuade him with ease, but now it looked like he didn't have much of a chance. "What about you then stranger...? Why do you come here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Aug - 13:33

Thorn snapped his jaws back at the wolf as he released him. He then shook out his brown fur, and glared at both of the younger canids. Then the two began to talk, first starting off with introducing themselves. Frostbite and Blue-Lightning, eh? he thought. He slowly sat down, his ears perked as he listened to Frostbite explain that she had lost her siblings. Thorn snorted at her words. I lost my whole pack....then again I didn't really care about them that much he thought. He continued to listen as Blue-Lightning began to speak. He rolled his eyes at the young black brute's words. Boo-hoo. Everyone lost their dear brothers and sisters he thought. The old male continued to watch the two talk among themselves, before Blue turned towards him, and asked him why he was here. "And just why do you need to know? You young wolves are always sticking your noses where they don't belong" he growled in a low tone. He slowly rose off his haunches so that he was standing on his green paws, facing the raven-hued wolf in front of him. His joints disagreed with him, but Thorn refused to sit back down. His yellow eyes stared straight into Blue-Lightning's, waiting for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Aug - 21:50

"Ahh....that may be true but isn't it the young who change this world?" Blue Lightning countered back.. "How do things change if we don't 'stick our noses' where they don't belong?"
"What about you...? It doesn't seem like you can last much longer on your own no offense, but I can sense you still have the will to fight in you... doesn't it sound pleasant to be known for being a warrior who defeats one of the strongest packs in the Lycos?"
He stood up, facing the old wolf closely now, his small body looking up to the much more experienced brown wolf. "I can make you strong...promise you power and a forest home full of lush prey and landscapes...does that not sound nice to you...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug - 16:23

Frostbite stared at the old wolf with her icy, un-blinking eyes. She didn't care for either of the wolves, but she wanted power. She wanted revenge. She wanted to be known as one of the wolves who helped defeat one of the largest and strongest packs. The wolf said nothing as Lightning pursuaded the elder to help, but she stood tall and firm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 13:04

Thorn growled at Blue Lightning's words. But power and prey...that was exactly what the old brute wanted and needed. "Alright..." he grumbled. He then switched his gaze over to Frostbite. A strong-willed young one she is...just like this one he thought, looking back at Blue. "And where exactly is this 'strongest pack of the Lycos' you are talking about?" he asked gruffly. He began to wonder if this was all a lie. Then again, there had to be more wolves other than him, Blue Lightning, and Frostbite around here. Were these three wolves going to form a pack together? Thorn turned his head and looked off in the distance for a moment, remembering his old pack. He growled lowly at the thought. Those mutts drove me and all those related to me out...and then that fool River just had to go with Bird... he thought. He sighed and turned back to Blue, waiting for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 16:41

Blue Lightning waved his tail in silent victory, already he had two wolves ready to follow him. He laughed to himself and looked at Thorn as he asked where the pack was located. "All in do time...nameless male..." Blue responded. "I shall explain everything once we get to Dylia cave. I am sure the both of you grow hungry and tired after roaming the dark lands for so long."

"Come...we shall discuss everything there and rest..." Getting onto his feet, Blue began walking ahead slowly, his tail swishing elegantly behind. He himself was not that hungry, but then again he never really was, but it was important to show new recruits hospitality. Besides, it was hot and humid out here in the ruins, having no shade whatsoever besides the crumbling pillars. A dark cave sounds much more pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug - 18:51

Cole had heard the boulder  coming, and had darted out of the quickly. She had seen a black tail disappear behind a pillar, and started following it. Soon, she came upon three wolves fighting. She assumed the black one was the one who had tried to attack her, but the other two were new. Suddenly, the fighting stopped and the black wolf started talking to the other wolves. She heard something about an evil pack, who murdered pups, and something about justice as well. She lifted her head at this, confused. She had smelt the pack, but their had definitely been the scents of wolves that were not born in the pack among them, and they smelled alive. She sniffed the air again, breathing in deeply, and almost started when she smelt the scent of tunnels and mineral water. Only the members from her Tribe smelt like that, and only one member had left recently. Jay's Wing! It seemed he had joined the other pack though. Well, she was sure that the only way she was going to get her cousin was by force, because he rarely let go of things he liked, unless he was truly unhappy there. So, Cole decided to go talk to the black wolf, Blue-Lightning if she heard right from this distance. Yes, she was going to get her cousin back, and no one was going to stop her. Against his will or not, she would have her cousin, her little brother, and, eventually, he would learn to love whatever place she took them to. Her silent rant was interrupted as she saw the black wolf and one of the two others get up and start walking away. Bounding to them from where she was at, she stopped about 10 feet away from the two wolves and said "Hiya, I'm Cole! I was kinda stalkin you guys from over there, since I saw you, Blue Lightning," she said, pointing at the black wolf "disappear after a huuuge boulder came rolling down at me, and I saw you fight this wolf, sorry I missed your name, but then you guys all started talking, including that old wolf back over there, and I thought that since you guys were all becoming friends that maybe you were a pack, and if you are, I'd like to join, cuz that pack over there, whatever they're called, well my cousin, Jay's Wing left our homeland some time ago, and I've been looking for him since he's really important to me, and I thought that maybe since you guys were going after the pack that i'm pretty sure he joined that you could help me take him, cuz I know he'll never leave unless he's really unhappy, so since he's still there it means he likes the place, right? So i'm probably gonna need some help getting him back, and I don't care if I have to kill every last one of the wolves there, but I will get my little couz back, no matter what the cost or what it takes, cuz I really love him, y'know? So can I join you guys? I mean, not like I'd let you say no, I'd just follow you anyway." Finally done talking, Cole sat down on the ground and waited for an answer. She hoped the wolves had understood her though.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Aug - 21:00

Blue slowly turned his head, eying the black and red wolf he had tried to eliminate before. "Oh...that is good to hear wolf..."

"I would be happy to let you join, and get your relative back from the claws of the demon wolves." Blue Lightning replied. He had no care for this cousin the wolf spoke of, it was just another advantage he had knowing their wants and desires. Blue also ignored the fact he just tried to kill her, but dodging an unsuspecting boulder is pretty impressive.

He glanced at the two nameless wolves, waiting for either of them to speak, and if they have nothing to say, he would guide them Dylia cave to supply them with food, water, and shelter.

-EDIT-

(I just realized I posted this in Thunder's account....WHOOPSY)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Mazdla Ruins Left_bar_bleue105/1000Mazdla Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug - 13:40

Frostbite shrugged, but she didn't admire the joining black-and-red wolf. Too hyper. But she just grunted and said, "The more wolves we have, the likelier we can win." She said with a sigh.'I hope.' Frosty then lifted her head. 'I'm Frostbite, and ice wolf.' She said with a nod to 'Cole'. "So, Dylia cave, and then we can make a plan? Hopefully find some more wolves in the process?" She woofed, turning to Blue Lightning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug - 13:57

Blue Lightning grunted, he himself was rather tired from all that was going on. All the... socializing he had to do...and in a nice way as well.
He liked this Ice wolf though, she was eager to put an end to the Elemental Pack, and maybe even find her lost siblings. 'Oh how noble...' thought the wolf, pitying the wolf's love for her family. To bad he never felt that way. Blue Lightning arched his back in a stretch, his ribs and spine protruding out. Then he spoke back to Frostbite and the others.

"I was thinking of just letting us all rest and eat if needed in the cave. There we could all get to know one another a little better, and of course like you said discuss plans. Trust is a vital part in working together don't you agree...? However if any of you are not tired you could perhaps go into the Wastelands to recruit loners, as the wastelands are always sheltering...However I believe it would be best for us to all know how well we work together, and what a certain strengths are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next