Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
This is a play about a dude named Vincent I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

This is a play about a dude named Vincent

2 posters

Go down

This is a play about a dude named Vincent Empty This is a play about a dude named Vincent

Post by Forest Sat 25 Oct - 10:29

So...I had to write a play for English class, and why not make it an introduction to the character for the sequel thing to that story part about the stuff...

Characters:
DREW ADOLVSSON, a man of fifty, who works as a police officer
VINCENT VILLEMARETTE, a man of twenty, new to the police force
VICTOR VILLEMARETTE, Vincent’s father, who also works as a police officer

Scene: Officer Adolvsson’s office, at the police headquarters in a city of Minnesota.
Time: Noon.

Setting: A room, containing two olive green armchairs with a dark brown coffee table between them. In front of the chairs is a polished wooden desk; behind the desk, Officer Adolvsson is sitting in a black leather swivel chair as he looks through papers. The surrounding walls are two colors, an off-white and a dull green, with a wooden border separating them. The floor is wooden, matching the border. On the wall opposite the door, behind the desk, a large window has been placed and outlined in white.

At Rise: Officer Adolvsson is sitting behind his desk, shuffling papers in his hands, before stacking them up and stapling a corner together. Just outside the door, Victor and Vincent Villemarette are speaking.

VICTOR VILLEMARETTE: (Whispering) Now, before you go in there, remember what we talked about. Repeat it to me.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: (Also whispering) I should act obsessional and demolished.

VICTOR VILLEMARETTE: (Grumbling) No no no! That’s professional and polished!

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: …of course!

VICTOR VILLEMARETTE: (Sighs) Just go in there and try not to bring shame upon the name of the Villemarettes. Don’t make them change their mind about accepting you, either.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: (Smiling brightly) Okay!

(VINCENT VILLEMARETTE enters OFFICER ADOLVSSON’S office, leaving his father muttering darkly to himself outside.)

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Looking up) And who might you be, young man?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: I am the problematic and poisonous Vincent Villemarette, sir.

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Silence, then bursts out laughing) Take a seat, son!

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Uh, e-excuse me, sir, I-

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: Sit, boy, sit.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: (Sits down in one of the armchairs) Yessir, thank you.

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: Alright. Now, recently, there’s been a kidnapping. None of the investigators have found any clues. What would you do?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Question the investigators.

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: What are you gonna go doing that for, son?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: To see if they’re hiding anything.

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: Now why would they do that?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: I don’t know, sir.

(OFFICER ADOLVSSON stares at VINCENT VILLEMARETTE, who begins to display a huge, not quite intelligent grin.)

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: You like dogs, son?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Why, yessir, I-

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Loudly) Good! You’re gonna need one!

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Oh, I get to be one of those K-9 units? Awesome! Me and my dog will be so cool together!

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (In a flat voice) Uh-huh. Don’t get too disappointed when you realize that the dog knows more than you do, though.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: (Cheerfully, with a smile) Yessir!

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (To himself) Gosh, Victor, what have you given to me?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: What was that, sir?

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Loudly) Nothing, boy! Just talking to myself.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: (Eagerly) About my dog?

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: You sure that you’re Victor Villemarette’s son?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Yessir! We both like dogs very much.

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Raising an eyebrow) I see that.

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Yes yes, we both like dogs, especially me. Yep, that’s right, sir, I like dogs!

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: I know, boy. (Sighs) Your daddy is such a good man, you know that, right?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Yessir, I do! He also likes dogs-

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: (Loudly) Good, son, good! Now go out there and tell him that you are officially Officer Villemarette, Jr.! Might be wise to learn a thing or two from him while you’re at it!

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: Yessir!

OFFICER ADOLVSSON: Good boy!

(VINCENT VILLEMARETTE gets to his feet and exit’s the office)

VICTOR VILLEMARETTE: Well?

VINCENT VILLEMARETTE: I got a dog, dad, I got a dog!

THE END
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
This is a play about a dude named Vincent Left_bar_bleue12/100This is a play about a dude named Vincent Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

This is a play about a dude named Vincent Empty Re: This is a play about a dude named Vincent

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 25 Oct - 13:11

I LIKE DOGS

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
This is a play about a dude named Vincent Left_bar_bleue105/1000This is a play about a dude named Vincent Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum