Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack

5 posters

Go down

2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty 2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack

Post by Forest Sat 1 Nov - 19:47

The Cake Hand of Pie

Halloween 2014

It was a cool fall evening in the mansion which belonged to the Lord of Shadows and his Eliminators. Zahnt looked down at everyone from where he sat at the head of the table. Such a lovely Halloween meal this had been, and dessert would soon be served. Zahnt reached a hand up to readjust his black and gold Anubis mask slightly. He wore this at all times, and beyond that, a high-collared cape that he could easily hide his face behind if needed. He had never shown his true face to anyone, not even that lovely little lady Kirith.

Kirith…yes, the one that adored Zahnt so much, it could be called obsession. But it wasn’t like Zahnt minded; just a loyal subject. Or rather, even better than that. The Lord wasn’t one to take favorites, but he much preferred Kirith over the others. Yes, his Mistress of Darkness had very well proved to him that she was worthy of an extra bit of his attention, which most definitely was given to her. The King of Elimination recalled the events of the day he had begun to hold his Silent Empress in a higher esteem than the others. Of course, they may have been in their wolf forms, but no matter. Kirith had saved him from being eliminated by Blue-Lightning. Such a good girl she was.

Zahnt cleared his throat and rose. All heads were turned towards him. ”Come with me. Let us go and praise my gracious Ruler for the food he has given us tonight. Dessert will be ready when we return” he announced to the others at the table: Blue-Lightning, Kirith, Kimiko, and Winter. The Lord stepped away from the table. The others were slow to rise, as they had never been invited to speak to this Ruler that Zahnt spoke of. Zahnt began to wonder about those who had not been given a title, as he and Kirith had. His ideas consisted of the Prince of Storms for Blue-Lightning, the Sovereign of Alchemy for Kimiko, and the Sentry of Frost for Winter. He would have to suggest the titles to them sometime.

Kirith was the first to rise after Zahnt, and was soon right behind him. Next came Kimiko, stroking her hands along her scarf of tails. Winter and Blue-Lightning were the last two, straying farther behind the rest. ”And the crazed king goes to talk about conspiracies with his fairy-tale god” Blue-Lightning grumbled to Winter, who just shrugged. Kirith, who heard muttering, turned and glared right at Blue-Lightning. If he was talking bad about Zahnt again…the Lord placed a hand gently atop Kirith’s shoulder. She looked at him, and nodded once.

Soon they reached the staircase that led to the second floor. As they passed a mirror with a little desk beneath it, Zahnt quickly glanced at his reflection. He scowled. There was that dumb blue-green strand sticking up from the rest of his black hair again. He attempted to flatten it down, but it immediately sprung back up. Zahnt ran forward, grabbed the table, and flipped it. Blue-Lightning grinned as all the others stood still, watching their King seethe with frustration. Zahnt spit on the table, then whipped around in a circle and continued up the stairs as if nothing had happened at all. Kirith ran after him, and the others followed more slowly.

The group arrived at the temple room of the mansion. ”Zahnt…” came a voice. The Lord turned his head, and holding out a hand as a signal to the others to stop, used his other hand to remove his mask. Kirith gasped, Kimiko’s hand froze on her tail scarf, Winter froze where she was (ß AHAHAHA sorry ._.) and even Blue-Lightning’s face portrayed shock. Never before had anyone seen Zahnt remove his mask. He slept with it on, took showers with it on, washed his face with it on, and sneezed with it on. And now he was taking it off? ”Um…” came someone’s voice. Zahnt whipped his head around, keeping his face hidden by the edges of his cape. ”I AM THE KING! SILENCE!!” he screamed.

”Idiot!” came the voice again, and this time there was a black fog where the voice came from. It began to move towards Zahnt, and as it did, it twisted and twirled around. By the time it reached the Lord, it had taken on the form of an oversized human male. ”Do you dare yell in my temple?” the Ruler bellowed. Zahnt bent down on one knee and lowered his head. ”Master…I apologize. I felt the need to-” Zahnt began. ”Shut up. What are these peasants doing here?” the Ruler cut him off. ”They are my subjects, Master. I thought you may like to meet them. I believe they will be very valuable to you, especially that dainty little lady in the black red hood. She is quite exquisite.”

Kirith, noticing how Zahnt had bowed before this Ruler, imitated his posture. ”Hmm…polite, but no more.” He turned back to Zahnt. ”Get these inferior pieces of scum out of my temple, and get yourself out with them! I am in no mood to speak with you, you fool!” Zahnt looked up in shock at his Ruler, who had his back turned to him. ”Yes Master…” he said quietly, and grabbed his mask. After putting it on and adjusting it, Zahnt turned around, and walked past the others and out of the temple. Kirith  followed closely, Kimiko whispered things of dessert to the tails that composed her scarf, Winter clapped her hands quietly together. ”What a nerd…we postponed dessert for this?” Blue-Lightning muttered.

”My Lord…are you alright?” Kirith asked, looking up at Zahnt. ”Yes. That is…nothing to worry about, Mistress. Forget about it and enjoy dessert with me” he replied. The group stopped in front of the dining table. The plates and leftovers from dinner were still laying on top of it, and there was no sign of the cake that was to be dessert. Instead, there were five new plates, each with a piece of pie on top. ”What happened here?” Zahnt inquired, speaking to no one in particular. ”Sorcery!” Blue-Lightning exclaimed. ”An assassin’s work!” Kirith shouted. ”It could be cake that’s just chemically altered” Kimiko put in. ”No cake!” Winter whined.

”Impossible!” Zahnt yelled. He turned and ran into the kitchen, his fjong bouncing on top of his head and his cape flowing behind him. Kirith followed, while Winter ran up to the table and got down on her knees, crying. Kimiko poked some of the pie, and then began digging around for some of her poison. Blue-Lightning sat back and watched, clearly not amused with what was going on. From the kitchen came the horrified screeches of Zahnt and Kirith.

”There’s no cake!” “It’s gone!” “Disappeared!” “Teleportation!” The two screamed. The cake had indeed appeared to have escaped the kitchen. Suddenly, there was a colorful shape that floated quickly from behind a cabinet and into the living room. Zahnt and Kirith both turned their heads and cried in unison. ”Intruder! Must eliminate!” When the others in the dining room heard the word “eliminate,” they all dropped what they were doing and scrambled into the kitchen, where they saw Zahnt and Kirith tearing across the floor and into the next room.

When they all arrived in the fancily decorated living room, there was no sign of whatever had shot across the kitchen. Only two knew that there was something in the mansion somewhere, and everyone was confused. ”Fools!” A voice came from every direction. A rainbowish essence of some kind swept and dodged through the group of Eliminators. It slapped Blue-Lightning, pulled on Kimiko’s scarf, bringing it to the floor, poked Winter in the face, pulled Kirith’s hood off, and dropped pie on Zahnt’s head. All of them were left yelling insults and swear words while looking around for the culprit.

Zahnt smeared most of the pie off his head, and ran to the nearest mirror, where he screamed in horror. Hearing the Lord scream, everyone else began screeching. ”SHUT UP!” they all shouted at once. A very awkward moment of silence followed, with everyone looking around at each other until Zahnt stomped his foot on the floor in fury. ”Hey! Whoever did this, once I find you I will rip your intestines out and use them to hang you from the ceiling by your neck where you will serve as my punching bag until you die!” he yelled. A hideous cackling was heard all around the room. ”You might be able to do that…if I had a neck and intestines!” Everyone was thrown into major confusion again. ”Your first test now will be to find me!”

Zahnt growled beneath his mask, and dropped to the ground on all fours. His growling became less and less human, as did his figure. Soon, there was a black and green wolf standing in the middle of the room. Zahnt’s gaze looked up at his Eliminators, and nodded at them. Seconds later, the room was full of wolves. Kirith was a black and red wolf, Blue-Lightning a black and blue wolf, Kimiko a white wolf with too many different colored markings to count, and Winter was a wolf with a coat like the snow. Zahnt, now able to communicate with the others and be understood, started to tell them of his plan. ”Whatever this thing is…I don’t think it will be staying in this mansion. Let’s go to that old bakery a little way down the road from here.” Blue-Lightning flicked an ear. ”The bakery?” Zahnt nodded. ”It dropped pie on my head…of course we’re going to the bakery…” the Lord explained, flattening his ears in annoyance. He shook his head and began padding towards the entrance.

Once outside, the group of wolves turned right and started running down to the bakery together. Soon they arrived at the old, abandoned bakery. Blue-Lightning looked at the sign outside the building. ”The Window Nelson Kama Bakery? What the hell?” he read the words displayed on top of the rainbowy colors that made up the sign. ”Um…that’s quite…interesting” Zahnt commented, and walked past into the bakery. The full moon shone through the broken windows, illuminating the building. Though the colors were faded, Zahnt could tell that they were rainbow, just like the sign outside, and the thing that had invaded his mansion. The wolf’s eyes narrowed as he heard his friends come up behind him. ”I’m pretty sure this is where that abomination spawned.”

Zahnt took a small step forward, and as he did, his paw sent something sliding across the room. Everyone’s attention was immediately focused on where the object had hit the wall. The Lord slowly approached the object, and saw that it was a piece of a shattered plate. It was white, and beneath a few blue swirls was the word “cake.” Suddenly, the shard was lifted violently into the air, and hurled at the wall, causing it to shatter even further. The wolf jumped back, accidentally stepping on Kirith’s paw with his own. ”So that is where the last piece went…thank you for finding it” came a voice. The wolves began looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of rainbow peeking around from a shadowy corner.

Then, from the door they had come in, a large, dully colorful, floating hand came inside the building. ”What is that?!” Winter cried. ”Looks like someone gave a ghost drugs…” Kimiko commented. ”What in the actual…” Blue-Lightning muttered. Kirith, not saying anything, stepped close beside Zahnt, ready to protect him if needed. ”Calm down, doggie..I won’t hurt you, as long as you do as I say” the hand said. ”Hmph” Zahnt grumbled. The hand turned, and pointed a limp finger at him. ”Oh, it’s you…the one I dumped pie on…” The black and green wolf bared his teeth. ”Yes…and now I’m here” he countered. The hand disappeared into a cloud of pink dust, that floated to the ground and lay there lifelessly.

The group of wolves were looking in every direction. Except for up, that is. Through a tiny crack in the ceiling, a blue semi-liquid substance dripped from the ceiling, along with squishy, moist globs of something. It was as if the night sky itself was leaking inside the old bakery. ”Disgusting!” Blue-Lightning complained, shaking some of the red ooze off his paw. ”Oh…you don’t like blueberry? I’m sorry…try some cherry.” Before anyone could understand what the hand had said, a red slimy matter began sloshing up from the floor beneath the wolf’s paws. ”Eww!” Winter yelped. Kimiko lifted her three tails high in the air to prevent them from resting in the revolting substances. Zahnt and Kirith looked at each other. ”Still don’t like the taste? The how about…a more meaty flavor?” the hand suggested in a dreary voice.

Bangs suddenly echoed through the deserted Window Nelson Kama Bakery, and before they knew it, the wolves were shrouded behind a veil of darkness. ”Oh, I suppose we are going to play now?” came Blue-Lightning’s voice. ”I can’t see a thing!” Winter whispered. ”This…this is my element…” Kirith said, standing close to where she thought Zahnt was. ”Everybody better watch their tails” Kimiko said before chuckling. ”Hush now, my darlings…” Zahnt soothed in a sing-song voice. ”I don’t even know what’s happening, but I do know that now I’m stuck in here with a bunch of whacko nutcases.” This was the sound of a new voice, that not a single wolf recognized. ”What the-” “Who is that?” “Oh my gosh, a ghost!” All the wolves started shuffling around, crashing into each other and creating chaos. ”Stop!” Zahnt snapped. Blue-Lightning lifted a paw, and summoned electricity to that area in an attempt to create a source of light. Unfortunately, it zapped Kimiko, who jumped away, and banged her head against whatever was housing them. ”Sshh-hiju-kayu-erot-gugo” Blue-Lightning stuttered in a rage. ”Watch it, you psycho! What do you think you’re doing?!” the she-wolf hissed. ”Well excuse me, princess, but you were in my way” Blue-Lightning retorted. ”Shut your mouths before I have them displayed above my fireplace” Zahnt scolded, waving his paw around in an attempt to smack one of the arguing duo, but instead it found Kirith’s nose. ”Oh, my Lord, you just-” the Mistress began to speak. ”OH MY GOSH CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN FOR A TIME LONGER THAN IT TAKES A CAKE TO DISAPPEAR” Zahnt screeched.

Silence. Dead silence. No sound except for Zahnt’s exasperated breaths. ”I know a way out” came the unknown female voice. ”Just give me a moment.” Soon the area surrounding the wolves became very cold. Suddenly, the thing that was holding them captive shattered like glass, and they could see light again. They all looked around, and found the one who had gotten them free. She was a black and yellow wolf with one yellow eye like Zahnt, but then a red eye with no pupil. ”Witch!” Zahnt screamed as he started to lose it. His tail waved back and forth and he pulled his lips back to reveal his teeth. ”Um…you really want to act like that to the one who just got us out of there?” Blue-Lightning said. ”Don’t tell me what to do” the Lord retorted, but calmed down anyways. The she-wolf looked at him. ”You’re welcome. I am Kin” she spoke. ”And I…I am the Cake Hand of Pie!” came a pompous voice. A glittery rainbow swept down from the hole in the ceiling, and glided across the floor and stopped in front of the wolves, where it formed back into a huge hand. It was much more brightly colored than it had been just minutes ago, and nowhere near as lifeless. ”You fools! I am the one who has stolen your cake! I have replaced it with pie!” the hand declared, as if the wolves hadn’t already guessed. ”Ahermehermeherme!” the hand laughed. It soon began dancing all over the room, laughing its pie laugh.

Zahnt snorted, and was soon back on two legs, in human form. The rest of the wolves followed his lead, even Kin. Zahnt pulled his sword, Nighstar, from its sheath. ”Give the cake back” his voice echoed from behind his mask, containing the very essence of shadows. ”Ahermehermeherme! Give it back? Fools! You stand no chance against me!” the hand arrogantly shouted. Zahnt narrowed his eyes, and lifted Nightstar high into the air, ready to bring it down upon the Cake Hand of Pie. ”Oooh! Ohhh no please don’t!” the hand screeched. ”You cake is coming back and oh my goodness I think it’s already back at your mansion and boy oh boy do I have more pi-er, cake to eat goodness gracious me” it exclaimed almost so quickly that nobody could understand the hand. It then poofed, leaving behind rainbow glitter that fell to the floor. Everyone turned to look at Zahnt. ”TO THE MANSION” he yelled, and charged out the door of the Window Nelson Kama Bakery, the others right at his heels, and Kin tagged along, interested with the thought of cake.

The Eliminators all ran like retards back to the mansion. Zahnt was leaning over, slapping his thighs with the backs of his hands, Kirith was punching the air and kicking her butt, Blue-Lightning was wiggling his arms and leaning backwards, Kimiko was jumping rope over her tail scarf, Winter was twisting her shoulders beyond normal human abilities, and Kin was swinging her legs out and kicking her hands. All the way back the mansion, the only thing that was heard was the cry of the group of professional Eliminators, which sounded like ”LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE.”

Zahnt reached the door first and attempted to break it down by simply slamming into it, but ended up only smashing his face. Kirith jumped and karate kicked the door, to no avail. Blue-Lightning thrashed at the door with his wiggle arms, and failed to get a result. Winter spread her arms and said “OPEN SEASAME” to get no response from the door. Kimiko lassoed the doorknob with her scarf and pulled, but only ended up with a dirty scarf. Kin attempted to slither under the door, but got a bruised nose instead. Zahnt, while on the ground after falling on his butt, grabbed a large stone. ”KAMEHAMEHA!!” he screamed, chucking the stone with all his force at a window. Everyone else cheered, and started scrambling in the window, ignoring the fact that they were getting cut by the broken glass.

And there, in the dining room, on the table, were not five, but six pieces of cake. ”Halt!” Zahnt said, and held out an arm. ”I need to make sure this is safe.” He slowly approached the table, and lifted up one of the cake plates. He snatched up a fork, cut a small piece of the cake off, and carefully put it in his mouth. Seconds later, the cake flew back out of his mouth. ”Ahsahkfsafsl” he choked, spitting out cardboard and frosting. Zahnt slammed the plate of cake on the table, and turned to face the rest of the group. Only five words came from his mouth. ”The cake…is a lie!”

Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue12/1002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty Re: 2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack

Post by Luna Sat 1 Nov - 20:37

Lol, OPEN SEASAME... xD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue34/1002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 2 Nov - 3:53

That Spongebob reference almost made me die xDD
Well done Foro! I'm loving this
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue31/1002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 3 Nov - 17:57

OMG The DBZ reference... I'm dying... I'm dying... woooooooooow XDDD I LOVE MY CHARACTER FOWO 10/10!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue2/1002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 3 Nov - 20:06

Ueah...I made quite a few references xDD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue12/1002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Nov - 22:14

That was....amazing....
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Left_bar_bleue105/10002014 Halloween with the Rival Pack Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down