Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Who da fak is Rain you ask? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Who da fak is Rain you ask?

+2
Forest
Rain
6 posters

Go down

Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty Who da fak is Rain you ask?

Post by Rain Fri 5 Dec - 5:45

Hello there Guest! I see you have taken interest in knowing more about me? Or are you just checking new posts? No matter! I shall write down a few things for you enjoyment! And you SHALL enjoy it, Guest!

WHO AM I?!

Birthname:
Jonas

Surname:
Larsen

Nicknames:
Throw them at me. I have none but for Rain~

Zodiac:
Twins

Chinese Zodiac:
Tiger

Day of birth:
27. of may, in 1998

Country and nationality:
I come from a country, on the far west coast of Europe. This wonderful country is called Norway.

State:
Nord-Trøndelag Fylke.

Height:..
194-195 centimeters. 1.945 meters. 6'40 feet. 6 feet 4-49⁄64 inches

Weight:
Well, I haven't weighed myself in months ._.
I'm probably around 70 kilograms or something, Idk. Find out what that is in pounds or whatever yourself xP

Eyes:
Well, Foro described them pretty damn well once.
They are blue, tinted with a slight gray/silver colour. So they look kind of foggy, mainly, I guess.

Hair:
I have a dark brown colour on my hair. I really like to have it so long they are able to cover my ears slightly, but I guess I have to cut it often. When my hair is wet, it gets a black colour.

Build:
I'm tall. I am thin as fudge. No matter how much I eat or work out, I gain no weight whatsoever. I don't look very muscular, or anything. But I'm not weak, I guess.

Underneath:

Hopes and dreams:
I want to get a job that I can live off of. I want to have friends, and have fun with people. I want to go to many different places, and do many different things. I want to be able to do what I want the most in the world, along side the people I love the most in the world.

What am I like?:

Traits:
Some words could be:
Trusting - If I know you well, and you tell me anything at all that has a chance of actually being true, I'll probably believe it without even thinking. If it's a good trait? That's all up to the person telling me things. If they're taking advantage of that trait or not, that is.
Caring - Bish, Ima treat the shit out of my friends if they are sick, or just need a helping hand.
Friendly - I'm not a person who's very hostile. I like to be careful while talking, and if I say something that I feel like might have offended someone, I'll always attempt to save it somehow. I take mostly everything with a smile, and try not to make enemies.
Shy - I am terribly scared of making someone mad by asking a wrong question. Like, all I will probably ever ask you, is how you're doing to be friendly. I don't like asking what you're doing, or anything like that. When I do, I guess I can be quite desperate for a conversation; for many reasons? Otherwise, I ask questions for simple information, but otherwise I don't ask at all...
Loving - Let me squeeze the shit out of you. Please. Anyway. Once I see something I get to love, I won't take my eyes off of it. If it is people, I won't leave them alone until they tell me to gtfo.
Giving - Eh, it speaks for itself. I really want to give things to people. I don't know why. If it's just to get a sign of appreciation or something. But I never expect to get something in return. If I get you something, that certain item I've used some time to find. I've thought about it. (This makes me a horrible person to shop with, btw. xD)
Introverted - I hate talking. I don't like complaining. I don't like asking questions, as mentioned. You get the idea.
Dumb - Huehuehue... Ueah.
Simple-minded - Sometimes I don't understand big things, and need explanations to get things.
Irritable - I can get irritated quite easily. I hide it though, and I can do so for weeks, or even months, before I finally just burst and get all mad. When I do though, I never mean anything by it. It just gets to me sometimes.
Deep - Unnecessarily a lot as well...

Things that I like:
Snow, alpine, mountains, doges, fish, the ocean, my friends, stories... Uh. wip?

Things I don't like:
People, crowds, casual conversations - And conversations what so ever. Talking. Trying to take part. Dead silence. Noise. Loneliness. Boredom. Wip as well.

What I'm good at:
R3king n00b$ with the mlg mlg 360 noscope ez pz limon sqzy

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual.

Relations:

Family:
I have a quite strong bond with my family, and I love my parents, my siblings, my grandparents, my cousins, my aunts and uncles. I've come to have a name called "a bridge builder" on my fathers side. The family has been kind of split up there, and while they don't talk a lot, I like to visit everyone, talk to them, and just have a good time. I managed to make my dad change his mind about my uncle, and they haven't talked to each other for years. I'll call that one of my very few accomplishments.
Otherwise, I'm not afraid to be away from my family over longer periods of time, as long as I know that they are doing well, that is okay for me.

Friends:
Friends mean the world to me. My very best friend, I've known since before I was born. Reason I say that is because his mother and my own were together all the time just before we were born. We've spent 17 years together, and we still have great contact and hang out a lot.
Anyway, I take pride in the ones I really call my friends, so if someone says something bad about them, I'm not gonna smile, and just nod to play along. I'll always stand around and be there if I'm needed. Even if I have to stand cold in the rain... (Wut) I'll be there. Seriously. Call me and I'll come running like the weirdo I am.

Foro:
When it comes to Foro... Well, if you didn't know yet. Yes, we are actually in a relationship, and I've visited her once now.
Moving on. I believe Ima be the most annoying poop ever. xD I always want to do whatever she wants to do, and I want to make sure whatever I do is fine with her when she is a part of it. Also, I think I'm kind of afraid asking stuff? Kind of just mentioning things and waiting for her to mention it herself? Something like that. Anyway, she means the world to me. Fuck with her, and you're up for a real good rumble, m8. I think I'm kinda clingy too xD
If I could, though. I'd be with her all the time. I'll always pick her first above anything else, and I wish I won't let her down... A lot that is. I am pretty much a let down. xD Her happiness is my nr. 1# priority. No matter what happens, I think I'll be the most loyal piece of booty it's possible to lay eyes on. Because of some of my traits, I guess?

Pictures:
Don't feel like it

Last edited by Rain on Sat 12 Dec - 20:02; edited 11 times in total
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue31/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty Re: Who da fak is Rain you ask?

Post by Guest Fri 5 Dec - 21:29

That was a lot of information and I have not a clue why I even read that all. But it made me laugh. AND DUDE WHEN YOU MEET FOREST, I TOLD HER SHE HAS TO BRING YOU TOO THE RINK SO I CAN MEET YOU AS WELL AND SCREAM ABOUT HOW CUTE YOU ARE TOGETHER. OK that is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 5 Dec - 21:32

xD he can skate...but he says he ain't doing no jumps xD But ueah I'm like sknskshskbdks thinking about January... <3
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue12/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 5 Dec - 21:39

I'll just sorta...come up from under the ice and be like: "YOOOOOOOOO YOU FORGOT TO INVITE ME"

But I seriously can't wait for you to come over, Rain! I'll be 18 on January 2nd...maybe I can...drive over. *wiggles eyebrows* Okay that aint gonna happen but I hope you two get to meet and have a good time together. x3 Eh...I'll just look at any pictures you take and Photoshop myself in there....Hannah and Stephany too...xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue105/1000Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 6 Dec - 8:48

Omg... Ueah! x3
January will be special! Might be special...
We'll see! Because as shiz is right now... Eh... I'm not asking you not to get your hopes up, but please don't be like... "OH! This shiz is gonna go down after this new year!" Because so far, I have absolutely... NO idea xp Dad is in charge for it all, and he won't tell me crap, so xD

But ueah! I'll be there soon enough! <3 I'll skate with you guys! Or... It'll be like... You skating... All over me... xDD

And don't you worry Thundo. Though I might not be able to see you the first time I'm there, I'll glomp you one day. Watch your back in public. Just saying. x3
You are all my dearest friends... And I will keep trying my best for you. I'll see you one day! ^^
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue31/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 23 Dec - 15:41

Psh, no photoshop for me Alex! I'll be theeerreee. I'll just run away next time we head up to Illinois(Christmas Day)

ANYWAYS, VERY FABULOUS RAIN~

And I believe you when you say you'll glomp Alex one day... don't forget, you own me a cookie ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue2/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 25 Dec - 0:49

Yay! I learned things that I already know about you. And… fish… is very good. Perhaps I shall introduce myself? I mean, it's not like I'm a creepy old man who is called March by everyone...
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue11/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 25 Dec - 13:32

You should le' Marchy! You should!I want to know more about Grandpa March! xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 25 Dec - 17:41

Yes, I am Grandpa xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue11/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 25 Dec - 20:05

Grandpa Unitator Marchy! x3

I decided to start looking for pictures... :0 All of you peeps who hasn't seen my face yet... *Covers face in embarrassment* WEEE... Okay *AHEM* Anyway, I'll look a bit around. If not I'll take the one I have on my phone. Yes. I probably have one picture that's worthy of showing on my phone. xD

EDIT: AND THERE THEY ARE!~
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 25 Dec - 22:05

Dude Rain your tall and a fish lover.... 0_o
Lol, hope you and Forp meet one day. Very Happy Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue34/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 25 Dec - 22:09

SIGHHHHHHHHHH I guess I am going to have to put up pictures of me too huh....?

Anyways, tis good to know what you look like. Also... your dog is fabulous.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue105/1000Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 26 Dec - 3:59

You didn't know what I looked like?? x0
Oh wait, you probably did... No wait, maybe not... I'm confusing myself... xD
And yus. Heike is fluffs. You cannot beat a kind, cuddly ball of fluff x3
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Dec - 20:43

No, you can't. Don't forget to bring dat Heike fur for sweaters for me and le March
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Who da fak is Rain you ask? Left_bar_bleue2/100Who da fak is Rain you ask? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 12:32

Rain saw something he didn't like. He deleted it.
If I will edit this? Eh, probably later.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 23:35

You can't hide your secrets forever~
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Oct - 14:47

Not like we don't already know them all ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 12 Dec - 19:57

Ahaha... You really don't.

Anyway, updated.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 29 Dec - 21:28

Ez pz lmn sqzy. Cool breh. Uh... look at the time, giggity. It's time to wash the booty~ Hope I can see yours too. Ehehehehe. *cough* Wut? Idk. LAWD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH.

Nice update. It looks... blue. Like you, damn ice cream alien distress signal.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 30 Dec - 13:35

Ueah, you're saying random stuff now xD
Breh, blue is my theme colour. You look very pink today, you tator.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down