Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

+3
Robin
Thundo Puffs
Luna
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Empty || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

Post by Luna Thu 18 Dec - 3:24

First topic message reminder :

The Basics:

Name: Kazumi SilverLight
Nicknames: Kazumi, Kaz, Kazi
Current Rank: Apprentice
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Element: Sun
Breed: Canis Lupus

Appearance:

Coat Length: Approximately 2 inches
Pelt Colour: Golden Yellow
Eye Colour: Blue-Violet
Markings and Designs: All four legs coated in pure white fur containing her elemental magic

Persona:

Kazumi is a brave young fae, she is great in making the wisest decisions, but if she panics, sometimes the . She is also very intelligent. Her love for the dark and the light are balanced. She loves light, she loves the sun. Kazumi also has a love for the dark, a weird thing a sun elemental posses. She doesn't tolerate bad behavior, but being a keen observer with a tempered wolf is a no-no. Even so, she is very interested in making friends. She is not mean. A loyal wolf. Kazumi is very approachable. She treats everyone special. Except her enemies. What gets her in trouble is that she seizes her enemies instead of leaving them alone, but she rests for a long period before attacking them again. Pretty annoying, isn't she?

Relations:

Parents: Miranda(F) Artemis(M)
Siblings: Cynthia(F)
Pups: N/A
Best Bud: Cynthia
Friends: If she finds one
Enemies: Rival packs
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

Extras:

Reference: || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 KazumiReference_zps0f2b7fd5
Themesong:

History:
Her former pack is one of the Guardians of Light, who protects the light from the Dark Seekers. Dark Seekers are the wolves who steel light to turn into darkness, which spreads hatred and fear throughout the nations. Her mother and father were the Supreme alphas(alpha wolves of all Guardians of light packs, there are a total of 5 in the island) and had two daughters, Kazumi and Cynthia. Cynthia is a Moon elemental, and Kazumi is a Light(Sun) elemental. One tragic morning came an accident, her mother was attacked by a Dark Seeker. Her father grieved and because of this, he trained his daughters to be vigilant even at a young age. Kazumi, being a smart young pup, learned and mastered all the very basics of being a warrior, but only as what her intelligence can take her because she is just 5 months old. Cynthia however, never wanted to learn all this things, because she wanted to be regal, not a renegade. One week after, Kazumi is nowhere to be found. Because the night after that, she saw a gorgeous bright light, lurking around the forest. Curiosity lead her to follow the light, and as light had disappeared, she did not seem to find her way back home. Cold and lost, she tried to survive on her own for weeks, and because of this, she had developed her love for the dark. As Autumn came, she has seen the beauty of light again and got out of the forest, and thought it was home. Instead it was a land of pure awesomeness, she had stumbled upon the territory of the Kýklos Prostasia pack, the land of the elements.

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 KazumiFinal_zps422336e2

Okay, After pondering a lot, I have discovered that the cure of this biography is to hover your cursor several times in and out of the layout until the text box lightens and allows to scroll it, and fast, but careful DO NOT HOVER YOUR MOUSE OUT OF THE TEXT BOX UNLESS YOU ARE FINISHED READING IT. Or else you have to do all the step back again. xD
I do not know how to get this fixed, but I think I will be able to figure out soon(with a better layout maker). It is very annoying.

Last edited by Luna Moonlight on Fri 19 Dec - 4:25; edited 7 times in total
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

Post by March Sat 12 Mar - 13:05

Ueah, sorry for the inactivity. xD Until Thundo gets her bloody booty candle working we can't really progress in the update. But ueah, we're getting to it.... slowly.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2