Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Falls of Nari I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Falls of Nari

+2
March
Tsuki
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falls of Nari Empty Falls of Nari

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:29

Falls of Nari Falls_10

~Description~

Waterfalls that are good to run under in the summer, for the cold water cools you off. Named after the healer, Nariya, a moon elemental. She was the Moon Kyklos before Tsuki.

~Prey~

A lot of prey, ranging from deer to mice, the water is to fresh for most fish.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari Left_bar_bleue67/100Falls of Nari Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Falls of Nari Empty Re: Falls of Nari

Post by March Tue 16 Jul - 20:54

March happily trotted to the Falls of Nari, humming to herself quietly. The hunter then stopped and turned around to look at Rain and Sapphire, waiting for them to catch up. March smiled to herself and pawed the water, looking at the fish in the water. March's mouth watered a little bit. Her eyes were big and watery, admiring the fish swimming gracefully. The sound of the water falling was very relaxing, and March sat down to look around herself. There was a big waterfall along side with little ones. March found a place to like and enjoy. 'I like this place. I should stay here more often...' The hunter thought and dipped her tail in the water, letting her stiff and yellow fur on her tail become long, almost like a ribbon. March turned around again to see the others and patiently waited. Being near a place full of a fish wasn't the best place to wait. Fish can make March go crazy, so patient was not in her book in this case. March swished her tail in the water impatiently.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul - 13:04

Sapphire looked around at the place March had stopped at. There was water everywhere, with many small waterfalls along with a bigger one, and even a few little trees. Then she looked at March, who had her tail in the water, waiting for Sapphire and Rain. Sapphi trotted up to March and looked in the water. Her blue eyes looked around for a fish in the water and soon she spotted one. "So...we're here for the fish, right?" Sapphire asked, looking away from the swimming fish and up at March. She glanced back at Rain. I thought I heard Rain and March talking about fish earlier... she recalled. They must be some of those fish-crazy people then she thought, though March didn't seem that crazy at all to Sapphire. As for Rain...he seemed to be playful at times. But maybe fish was the trigger to bring out their craziness. Maybe? No, probably.

(Fishbuds+Fish=crazy? XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 17 Jul - 14:52

(Pretty much :3 xD)

Rain ran out into the area. He stopped for a moment looking around. 'This place... It looks too much like the place where Forest and I set our bonds, when we became... Mates...' He thought to himself, and smiled happily at the memory. He then saw March standing in the water, waiting for them. The brute grinned, and jumped into the water beside her, splashing water everywhere, and probably scaring some of the surrounding fish. "So then Marchy! Should we make some groups and hunt something by ourselves? Or do we concentrate on one particular prey?" He asked the huntress, very eager to start hunting. He cleared his throat, and looked around again, but this time at the surrounding fish. He almost started drooling, but swallowed his hunger for fish for a moment so he wouldn't go crazy on the spot, he looked up at Sapphire from his position, wondering what she was thinking about the situation...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 18 Jul - 17:22

"So then Marchy! Should we make some groups and hunt something by ourselves? Or do we concentrate on one particular prey?"

March looked at Rain, excited about fish, but was a little irritated by the name, Marchy. But it was her fish bud, so she guessed he had an exception."Maybe we should all have a particular animal to hunt..." March looked at Sapphire with sorta dull eyes and then back at Rain. "I'll have the fish!" March put on a silly face. Of course, she had to choose fish. March was a wolf who didn't mind sharing, but sometimes she is a little greedy. The hunter stopped for a moment and then went back to her normal expression. "Unless you want to hunt for fish. I don't mind hunting for deer or bird... Sapphire, what do you think?" March asked her little hunter friend. Inside March, her heart was pumping with excitment. She couldn't wait to go hunting. But she was more excited to get her paws on fish. That was the reason why March was so pumped and happy. The grey and yellow wolf looked at her friends and then dragged her long tail on the ground. She looked around for a moment and then back at her lovely group of three.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 18 Jul - 18:31

(Yay! My dad put up the Broadband! But it only has a few GB's to use... So I can't do much more than posting... So I'm sorry if I don't appear on the chat for a couple of weeks...)

The brute nodded in agreement to split up, and he got a sad expression on his face as his fishbud went for the fish. But he just smiled and nodded, showing his first expression was a joke.
"Aww... Fine. Sapphire and I can get a deer or two while you fish, then we can hunt some rabbits and birds together after that. How does that sound?" The brute asked and looked up at Sapphire, wondering if she was fine with it. He then looked back at March. "We should just get this over with so we can munch down on some fish later..." He said silently and grinned at the thought, as he looked down into the water as fish started to regroup where the two was standing. Rain waded out of the water and shook the liquids out of his fur, before he stretched some of the muscles of his neck, and his shoulder blades. He let out a satisfied sigh, and awaited the other's answer.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 19 Jul - 0:21

March stared at Rain intensely and then sighed. She could feel that he was a little down at the thought of March all the fish, but some days you don't get what you want. They would have a fishing contest afterwards anyways.

"Aww... Fine. Sapphire and I can get a deer or two while you fish, then we can hunt some rabbits and birds together after that. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good." The lead hunter agreed and looked back at Sapphire, waiting for an answer from her friend. March took her ribbon like tail out of the water and licked it and stared at Sapphire for a moment and back at Rain, listening to what he was saying.

"We should just get this over with so we can munch down on some fish later..."

March simply nodded her head, agreeing with what her fish bud had said. The female sighed a bit and let her tail float in the water again, scaring the fish around her. She still hadn't heard a repsponse from her hunter so she just sat there, admiring the view of the water fall and fishes that were visble in the clear water. March kept her ears open to make sure she didn't miss any word of anyone. While watching the water, March thought about a few things like settling here instead of the camp. She would be closer to the fish supply and the sound of water flowing was rather relaxing. Though the hunter didn't want to miss anything while she was away from the alpha, beta, and delta. March licked her lips and took a whiff of the scent of fish.

.__.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul - 10:05

Sapphire raised an eyebrow at Rain and March's fish craziness. Yep. They're crazy for fish she thought. She sighed and looked around, enjoying the scene for a moment. She tuned out the two other wolves, and only looked back at them when March said her name. She didn't know what the wolf had said to her, but luckily Rain spoke before Sapphire got a chance to ask March what she had said. The white female didn't want March to think that she hadn't been listening to her. So this time, Sapphi listened to Rain. She nodded at his words. "Yeah, sounds good to me, handsome" she agreed. She looked around at the water. "Where do you think we should go first, then?" she asked. The snowy-furred she-wolf sniffed the air, and then the ground. I don't really smell anything yet...except for me, and Rain and March she thought. She lifted her muzzle up from the ground, and looked back at Rain, waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 21 Jul - 11:59

Rain sighed a little. 'Handsome... Does she say that to everyone? I could have been her father... She reminds me of Mist.' He thought while chuckling a little at what went through his mind. He smiled and listened to what Sapphire said. "I guess this isn't the best place to hunt for deer, and other animals. We should find a more open field or something... I think I actually know a place we can go..." He said. Clearly thinking about Meadows of Yuzuki, where he first came when Story, Breeze and himself entered the territory. He looked at Sapphire, then at March. "We can go to the Meadows of Yuzuki, and you can meet us there later, March." He said, pointing out the direction of the place with his nose. "There is supposed to be deer, birds and rabbits there! So then we get most of the food at once." He said and took a few steps in the direction of the place. "If we go there, can you find your way by yourself March?" He asked, looked back at the two, awaiting their response.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 22 Jul - 12:53

"I guess this isn't the best place to hunt for deer, and other animals. We should find a more open field or something... I think I actually know a place we can go..."

March thought for a moment. The reason why she lead them here was because they were going to go fishing. But then Rain brought up the splitting up topic, ruining the plan that March had in mind. The electric wolf sighed and continued to listen.

"We can go to the Meadows of Yuzuki, and you can meet us there later, March. There is supposed to be deer, birds and rabbits there! So then we get most of the food at once. If we go there, can you find your way by yourself March?"

March simply nodded, not saying a word. The hunter watched the delta and then turned her head to face the water fall. 'Oh well...' March thought and walked into the water, scaring all the fish away from her. The lead hunter looked back at Rain, and waited for him to reply, or leave. March just stared blankly at the two, while questioning about what Sapphire had said about Rain being handsome. March secretly wanted to laugh or chuckle just a bit, but that wasn't what most people are used to seeing. Well, except for Rain and Pluto. March played with the water, waiting for the rest to leave her in peace.

.__.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul - 14:50

Sapphire perked her ears at the male's answer. She nodded in agreement at what he had to say. She glanced over her shoulder, and back at Rain when he said he knew where they could go. The Meadows of Yuzuki, huh? she thought. Sounds nice. Sapphi padded closer to the two wolves. She looked first at Rain, then back at March when the Delta asked her if it was okay that they went off to hunt somewhere else. When the hunter nodded, the white she-wolf turned and padded back towards Rain. "Yeah, let's go then" she said, eager to finally get moving and hunt. She looked back at March. She seems a bit lonely... Sapphire thought. She just shrugged. We can talk with her later then, if she wants. Right now I want to go hunting! The fem began shifting her weight from paw to paw, becoming impatient while she waited for Rain to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 23 Jul - 16:01

Rain looked at March, and his heart kinda sank at her expression. He stopped and lowered his ears slightly. "Know what? We'll stay here so you and I can have that fishing contest! And Sapphire can do whatever her heart desires to hunt around the area. Then we can all go to the meadow to hunt the ramaining things together." He said, and perked his ears again, determined for the new plan. He waded out in the water beside March, and nudged her side. "I don't care if you want the fish for yourself. We're gonna have this contest sooner or later... Might as well have it now!" He said, and winked at the huntress. He then looked over at Sapphire, feeling a little stupid for not being able to decide. But he wouldn't leave his fishbud behind on her own. The male grinned, and looked down into the water for any fish. He took a couple of careful steps forward, concentrating his element on a specific place in the water. Then he jumped plunged his head underwater, biting over a fish. He pulled it up, and looked over at March. "Let's get to it girls!" He mumbled with the fish in his mouth, not giving the others an opportunity to agree on what he said. He quickly killed the fish, and threw it onto land so he could handle more fish. He turned back to the water, then he lifted his gaze to the two others with a friendly smile on his face.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 23 Jul - 20:42

March stared blalnkly at Rain.

"Know what? We'll stay here so you and I can have that fishing contest! And Sapphire can do whatever her heart desires to hunt around the area. Then we can all go to the meadow to hunt the ramaining things together. I don't care if you want the fish for yourself. We're gonna have this contest sooner or later... Might as well have it now!"

When March heard what Rain said, she almost cracked a smile. But luckily she didn't. The hunter wouldn't mind smiling in front of Rain, but with Sapphire around, she couldn't help but feel awkward. March didn't know why. She just did. The hunter watched her fish bud grab a fish and March sighed a bit. Well, looks like they're having the fishing contest now. March didn't know what went on inside Rain's head, but that didn't really matter to her. "Ok..." March said looking back at Sapphire, making sure that the other hunter agreed on what they were doing. The female wolf was a little confused for a moment, but she went on with it and became more excited. The expression on the hunter never changed that much, but you could tell her excitment by the tone of her voice and her actions. "Alright" March said excitedly and dragged her tail in the water to another place. She looked around, watching all the fish run away. March was thinking about her element and water. But she thought again and thought that she might shock her friend. And that wouldn't be good. March didn't make a move yet, since she was still waiting for Sapphire. She hunter sighed slightly and looked back at Rain.

.___.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 8:39

Sapphire turned when she heard Rain say that they would be staying here with March. So we will be staying here after all She padded back towards March.Alright...let's see what else is around here to hunt she thought. The white she-wolf saw some trees behind all the water. [color:5633=33ccff]"I think I'll go look for some smaller prey over there" Sapphi said to the two other wolves, pointing with one paw. She looked back at them once, then went closer to the water. She set one forepaw in it, then the next, and began to wade through the water over to the other side. She looked down, and saw a few little fish swimming around. Hmm...maybe I could try to use my element somehow and catch one for the fish buds she thought. The wolf began to think about how she would catch one. Once she figured out how she would do it, she opened her mouth, turned to face a little fish, and blasted out little ice shards. She padded forward to see if she had caught the fish or not. When she looked down in the water where it had been, she saw its body floating along with a few pieces of ice stuck in it. Sapphire carefully picked out the ice, then grabbed the fish in her jaws and headed back towards the other two. She climbed out of the water, and dropped the fish. [color:5633=33ccff]"Actually...I think I might hunt fish with you guys, if you don't mind" she said, looking at the fish she had caught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 26 Jul - 12:41

Rain looked over at March, then at Sapphire as she seemed to turn over to them. Rain nodded at her as she decided to go into the woods on the other side. Rain plunged his head underwater again to catch another fish. He did as he had done earlier, and threw the fish onto land. When he had gotten his head out of the water, he heard Sapphire speak. "Of course! It's fine by me Sapphire!" Rain said, almost as a pup from the excitement of the fish. The brute stalked towards another group of fish, and pounced over it, not catching a fish this time. He growled as he surfaced, jumping after the fish again. And again, until he gave up on the group since they already was scared. He stood still for a moment, getting his breath back. A horrible chill went down his spine as he stood there, and he turned around to look towards the camp site. One of his weaknesses had returned to him... A weakness he hadn't felt, or seen since they were in the old pack site. And that horrible, ringing noise returned to his ears as he had turned around. Rain closed his eyes to withstand the noise, until it disappeared. He opened his eyes again. But he didn't hear the running water before a minute had went by. He took a deep breath. Normally, this meant something was wrong around the timewolf... But normally it was just something small, that didn't mean anything to anyone when his spiritual powers chimed. He pinned his ears to his head, and waded to the shore, sitting down by the edge. He looked at the other two, panting for a moment.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 27 Jul - 3:31

"Actually...I think I might hunt fish with you guys, if you don't mind"

March stared at Sapphire and nodding, allowing the hunter to join in with the two. March sighed, and looked at the fish around her. She wagged her heavy tail in the water slightly and looked down. She did 't understand how she was feeling right now. First, she was happy and excited, but now she was a little down and bored. March tried to put that feeling aside and focus her attention on fish. The female turned her head to look at Rain, only to find him heavily panting. So March wasn't the only one feeling a little different. March suddenly became worried. She questioned herself. Was Rain ok? "Hey... Uh... Are you ok..?" Though March cared deeply, she didn't show her concern outside. It was just something March had problems. In fact, concern and happiness were the two emotions March had problems expressing. That being said, March hesitated a bit, not knowing what to do. So she just stood there, waiting for Rain to answer. When he does, March will think and try to help him, according to the situation that he is in. For now, March sat down, in the water patiently.

.___.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 27 Jul - 4:12

Rain lifted his head as a muffled sound of speech entered his ears. He made the words audible for himself, so he could answer. "Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine... Don't worry, this have happened many times before... There is nothing to worry about. I just need a minute, nothing more." The black and white male said, looking over at Sapphire, then back at March. He focused on his breath, and in a way he meditated to make it go slower. He tried to look calm, even though he never was in situation like these. He flicked his ears a couple of times, as his breath went a little slower. The stripe over his neck, and ear turned into a little brighter color as they did when he used his element. And he lowered his head slightly, and he saw a glimpse of the future. He saw many kinds of prey, such as deer, rabbits, birds and mice. And something else in a forest a little ahead. He couldn't make the silhouette complete before the picture disappeared. (I just reminded myself this was a time-wolf's kind of power... xp) Rain reopened his eyes, wondering what he saw. He shook the thought out of his head, and smiled a little at the others to tell them he felt better for now.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 29 Jul - 0:41

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine... Don't worry, this have happened many times before... There is nothing to worry about. I just need a minute, nothing more."

March looked at Rain with no expression. "Okay..." She said. It didn't mean that she believed him, she just trusted him. Even if he said that he was ok, March didn't really believe much of it. Either way, she accepted it and moved on. March watched her friend smile, and couldn't help but feel a little happy right now. The feeling felt good to the hunter, so she attempted to smile, which has been quite a while she had did. About when she was an apprentice. March could feel the corners of her mouth lift up slightly, making a smile barely noticable unless you stare at her face close up. The smile on March soon fell and sighed. The feeling suddenly changed from happy to unsure again. March moved her yellow tail in the water slowly and looked down. When are they ever going to fish? The hunter was getting impatient and unsure. March sighed and looked back at Rain, her dull eyes staring straight at him. "Are we going to start or what?" March said in a deep voice.

.___.

March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul - 12:33

Sapphire cocked her head as Rain jumped into the water after some fish, but failed to catch one each time. The she-wolf stared at the wolf when he squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his ears back against his head, and came out of the water, panting. Sapphi padded over to him to make sure he was okay, but March beat her to it. "Um, okay...but if you start to feel worse..." the white-pelted wolf said. I wonder what caused that...and I hope he is telling the truth about being okay she thought. Sapphi wanted to go and ask Rain, but decided not to, or to at least wait until they were done hunting and back at the camp. Her blue eyes focused on March as the Lead Hunter asked when they were going to start fishing. Sapphire looked back at Rain, then padded closer to the water and looked down into it, watching the fish. I wonder if I'll be fish-crazy like those two after this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 3 Aug - 15:50

Rain looked at Sapphire as she also seemed worried. The brute sighed. 'I'm holding them back...' "You guys can just go ahead and start fishing... I'll be with you in a second..." He said as March got impatient. 'In other's eyes, I bet it seems like I'm getting old...' He thought, and pushed himself off the ground. Rain took a couple of steps out in the water, and stood there for a moment.
(Sorry it's short... But I'll be back home either tomorrow, or in the day after that... :3)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug - 12:49

Sapphire turned her gaze away from the fish and back to Rain when he spoke again. She sighed and nodded. "Alright then. Join in when you feel better, I guess" she said in reply. The huntress glanced at March, wondering if she would say anything, before looking back down in the water again. The white she-wolf sat down by the water's edge, and waited for a fish to pass by. Her azure eyes darted over to Rain for a moment as she saw the wolf slowly walk into the water bit. Then Sapphi went back to focusing on her fishing. She saw a fish swim around a bit in front of her. The she-wolf shifted her position a bit, succeeding in both getting herself more comfortable, and scaring the fish away. She sighed. Don't move when fishing... she told herself as she waited for another fish to come by, and she would make sure not to scare that one away.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 16 Aug - 16:48

"You guys can just go ahead and start fishing... I'll be with you in a second..."

March looked back at her fish bud. She was indeed concerned about him, but she tried her best to get her mind of it. 'Rain is a big boy. He can handle it.' March convinced herself and dragged herself into the shallow water. In her mind, March was starting to plan out everything on how she was going to catch the fish, her movement and everything. March was an intense thinker, so she would sometimes go too deep in thought that she will forget about everything that was around her. And that is what happened. Luckily, March was able to snap out of her fish fantasy once again and regain her focus. The hunter took in a deep breath and looked at all the fish that she could possible catch. March continued to watch the fish gracefully swim in the clear water and took herself slightly deeper into the water, scaring the fish away from her. Then, there was a pause. March began thinking once again about every action she would make. For right now, it seemed that staying still was the best move for now. March sighed and turned her head towards Sapphire, who seemed rather focused on fishing, and Rain. One more glance at Rain, and the electric wolf was back and focusing on fishing again.

.___.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 20 Aug - 18:32

(MEH! This is like... A post I have to write in 4 minutes...)

Rain let out a sigh, as the two others seemed more concerned about him than the reason they actually came out here for. He strained his muscles to force himself further into the water. What the brute had said was no lie. He had felt, and gone through a situation just alike before. His blue eyes turned over to the fish, and his mind immediately was put onto something else. Fish. He felt his lower fangs almost swim in saliva, as he stared down into the water. (Ew xD) He shook it off, and took a few more steps into the cool water. He closed his eyes for a moment, freezing still in the water. Rain felt a weak breeze through his fur, as he turned his head slightly in the direction where it had come from. He took a deep breath, and looked over at Sapphire and his fishbud with a friendly smile spreading across his face before turning back to the fish, looking at them gracefully.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 26 Aug - 2:24

March stared intensly at her fishbud. She was glad that Rain was able to join herself and Sapphire to fish. March still kept a straight face while staring at her striped friend. Currently, thoughts were going through the fae, but even she didn't know what she was thinking about. March looked away to focus on the fish around her, but she quickly looked back at her two friends. March thought for a moment to either to the traditional way of fishing, or use the water to her advantage. Again, March had to remind herself that the wolves that were fishing with her would get shocked. 'Well that's just fantastic...' Disappointment was strong. March sighed and walked a few steps into the water. She waited for the fish to return, ready to be food.

Impatient, March started to turn her attention to one specific fish. March's eyes glared at one rather large and fat orange fish. The hunter licked her lips, getting ready to attack her prey. March flicked her tail and then she pounced after the fish. SPLASH. There was a huge splash when she grabbed the fish. A fat orange fish rested in March's jaw. Satisfied, March trotted to the shallow water happily. She was quite proud with herself for catching a fish after months of not fishing.

.___.

March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug - 11:13

Sapphi heard the quiet noise of something moving through the water slowly. She looked over with her eyes to see Rain staring into the water at all the fish. She smiled back when he looked up at her. Just as the she-wolf turned her attention back to fishing, she heard a splash over by where March was. Sapphire looked and saw the lead hunter coming out of the water holding a nice-sized orange fish in her jaws. "Nice catch!" she called out to her. Now to catch one of my own... she thought, turning her attention back to the water. Some of the other fish had been scared away when March pounced on their friend, but soon they started to come back. The white lass hoped that it would be as easy as March had made it look to jump into the water and emerge with the trophy of a fish. Sapphire focused on a fish that had come back after March's splash, and waited. When she thought it was close enough, she bunched her muscles, then leaped. Water sprayed everywhere, and when Sapphire stood, there was no fish caught in her mouth. Where did it go? she wondered. She didn't see the fish she had targeted, and sighed and walked back to shallower water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next