Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Falls of Nari

+2
March
Tsuki
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty Falls of Nari

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:29

First topic message reminder :

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Falls_10

~Description~

Waterfalls that are good to run under in the summer, for the cold water cools you off. Named after the healer, Nariya, a moon elemental. She was the Moon Kyklos before Tsuki.

~Prey~

A lot of prey, ranging from deer to mice, the water is to fresh for most fish.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty Re: Falls of Nari

Post by Rain Sun 1 Sep - 15:04

Rain sighed, once again, and stepped deeper into the water. His shivering body had now stopped, and his breath had slowed down all the way now. He took a deep breath, and stood still. He felt the element he controlled all around him. It was everywhere, and he could do small, and bigger things to change their existence. The black and white brute's gaze turned down into the water again, back to the fish. Suddenly he felt like the time all around him stood still, like it froze. He closed his eyes, which really was just him blinking once. He looked down at the fish a inches away from his feet now. His head whipped down, and he held a grey-blue fish tightly between his jaws. It immediately died, so he waded carefully up to shore, not to scare away the fish around the two others. He placed it on the ground, and turned around to walk back in the water, and carefully placed a paw in. Soon he was half leg deep, and he stood still to let the fish come back again.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 3 Sep - 1:09

"Nice catch!"

March nodded quite proudly towards Sapphire, and then turned her attention to Rain's back, and stared at him. She then looked down at her wets paws and then slowly walked into the water, watching small ripples forming. Once again, the fish avoided March by swimming away, and now it was time to be patient and wait for the aquatic creatures to come back to be food. Thoughts started to form like storm clouds in March's mind. When the fishes came back, a question was asked. 'Which one should be my next catch?' March cogitated. She stared intensly at the variety of fish she could possibly catch, not blinking once. March growled in her mind and decided to go for a white fish thise time. The young wolf looked over to the side to see Sapphire and Rain, and then turned her head back to watch the white fish.  Wagging her tail back and forth gently, March stared at the fish, now close to her paws. A small evil smile, barely noticable,  was on March's face as she got ready to dip her head and catch another one of her favourite prey. Quickly, March dipped her head in the water and snapped her powerful jaws tightly on the white fish. A small bit of blood was left in the water as March lifted her head to reveal a dead fish in her mouth. March padded over to her orange fish and lowered her head to gently to place the white fish with the orange.

.____.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 22 Sep - 22:02

[color=Cyan]Below the waters down at the sandy bank where seaweed and sea plantation scattered about while dancing with the peaceful current that carries them.  Laid a wolf whose pelt was of white and silver and a tail that was long as any other wolf's tail but the fact that it was the shape of a fish tail. The wolf laid still down at the bottom of these waters while the sun shined at the surface causing the waters own reflection to be shown at the bottom moving constantly. This she-wolf was resting and with every breathe she released it sent bubbles upwards to the surface, while a school of orange and red fish swam about along with the other marine creatures that live here at the falls. 
Sirena was her name and she had traveled far to reach new waters while her family at home thrived in the carribean waiting for her return. She was known as a sea wolf a common name that land dwellers call her kind and also the fact that long ago during the greek times the sea wolf moved from its original homeland Greece and moved to the carribean sea to capture more of the seas as their territory and to live up to its folklore and drag enemies down to the depths if they invade their waters and try to steal their secrets. Sirena opened her carribean blue eyes and gazed all around at the sea life and colours that surrounded her, she took in the beautiful scenery before she used her tail to kick her off the sandy ground and began swimming to a school of fish but it seems as she was getting close to her prey she heard sudden a distarbance at the surfance halting her moments she kept swimming in place while each paw moved in a walking like pattern but she remained still. Looking up towards the surface she saw ripples of all sorts and something entering the water but she doesn't know whether to investigate or flea. Something was disturbing her new water home but the fish seemed way freightened and this made her upset, even if the fish or any sea creature is prey she still respects them and will settle anything that would disturb them. "Don't worry fish I shall deal with these trespassers..." she spoke while sending a strong current towards the wolf who entered the water while using her water element. By doing so Siren swam below and send a strong wave to push this wolf onto land while she would surface a little but not too much so they could tell what she was but her fishtail shown a bit and splashed the surface before she retreated below once more and waited for them. Swimming into a underwater cave she waited in darkness. "Wait! What if those are the elemental wolves?" she thought while wandering if she was the one trespassing. Than again the fish  were in distress even if they are prey they deserved some respect too plus some fish need to reproduce still its the time for hatchlings.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 23 Sep - 23:58

After placing the white fish down next to her older catch, March happily trotted into the water, but still having less expression than a brick. There was a pause when March was in the shallow water. Were they being stalked? She could feel something unknown near by, using her electric powers, which was taught at a pretty young age. It wasn't time to feel like this. March slapped herself silly and focused on her main goal of fishing, but the uncomfortable feeling made her stop and lose her focus again. 'Someone is here?' March looked around, but saw no one unusual. All she saw was Sapphire and Rain, but no one else. 'They could be hiding...' March looked down at her paws, her face turning into a frustrated expression.

The electric wolf turned her back to see if there was anything behind her, but little did she know that there was something coming her way. A sudden wave came crashing into March.  It was gentle, but strong enough to push her onto the surface. March had first assumed it was either Rain and Sapphire making a huge splash of some sort, but there was no splashing sound. March turned her body back so she was facing the water. 'Strange' March thought as she tilted her head. She didn't see anything strange but she could tell there was something there. The wolf swished her lightning bolt tail side to side for about 3 times and sighed, frustrated in this situation. The feeling was almost the same as she first came into the falls, but as she started fishing, all of her worries seemed to have washed away into the ocean. Even so, this time, March really felt something. It could be a bear, maybe a fox, or maybe even a wolf. Being the quiet wolf she was, March remained silent instead of alerting the two. March stepped into the water, looking around with her dull amber eyes and silently, she whispered

"Someone there?"
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Tue 24 Sep - 3:52

Feeling a bit guilty at her actions she felt like these wolves were starving so she swam deeper to the falls bottom and gathered scallops and some mussels. Placing the scallops and mussels in the pile she would think for sec till something caught her eye. A huge salmon was swimming by and by how it was swimming it only had seconds to live after all it did its job. The salmon reproduced and now its cycle of life must end. Swimming towards the salmon she would snap at its side and puncture the gills with her canines till it struggled wildly but finally went limp. Send a current towards the surface she let that fish go up towards the wolves as well as sending a few scallops. Cutting off the current with a wave of her paw she watched upward and waited for these wolves to take their findings and leave but telling by the strange wolf with a wierd tail looking around as if it sensed Sirena's presence was surely enough to let Sirena know that they aren't leaving till they know whats causing the sudden stir beneath the waters.  

[i] "Someone there?"

Sirena twitched her ears at the small whisper. Swimming slowly upwards towards the wolf she would stop half way and act as the wolfs reflection till the wolf could till it wasn't its own reflection. "Tis I. A mere traveler of the seven seas. Speak your purpose? Friend or foe lassy?" she spoke sending bubbles upwards while her carribean eyes pierced upward at this wolf. Her fishtail swayed back and fourth while she awaited this wolf's response.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep - 8:07

I was roaming around in a forest , fascinated by the little shining rays of sun that were piercing the forest , it was truly a beautiful sight to be seen yet I didn't have time to admire it , I was still clueless of where I was or what I was doing , I needed some information about this world , and fast . While I did have some important stuff to do , food was a priority for the time , I noticed the sound of a waterfall nearby so I thought about going to fish , but as I was getting close , I started hearing two voices one seemed to be of a wolf's . I noticed one of them was in the water , she was a strange creature, I thought to myself " is that what they call " a fish " ? " . I decided to stay hidden and hear them talk , I realised that one of them was very territorial and the other one was just ... clueless... As they were talking , I came up with a plan , I shall wait until one of them will vanish , and ask the remaining one of the whereabouts of this place . Thus , I remained silent and waited for the night to approach ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sat 28 Sep - 19:04

It was silent for awhile. And all that could heard was the trickling of water and the whistles from the tree's rustling in the wind. She remained under the water looking up at this unknown wolf but merely it seemed like this wolf posed no threat. Not that she may know of. Swishing her fish tail she swam to the surface and slowly she would rise above the water as some droplets raced down her white silverish pelt. Her carriebean eyes gazed at the wolf but slowly she swam a little back just in case.  "You are silent as a clam. Perhaps, I will introduce myself to you land dwellers. " she began to speak in a soothing voice yet her voice was nothing but soft "Are ye the wolves of the elements? If so, I bring message from a landweller who calls herself Thundera. But if you must know my name is Sirena daughter of posideon and Aquata." she said while swimming to a rock near the falls and simply leaping on. Her paws cross each other while her fish like tail wrapped around her body.  
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 28 Sep - 19:58

March silently stared at the unknown wolf, trying not to let out to much information. But most of the reason is that she didn't feel like talking. What caught March's interest about this wolf was the tail. It was like a fish. Very similar to what March has. 'So i'm not the only one with a strangely shaped tail...' March thought as she took her time to check the wolf out, checking out her tail and different details about the wolf. March sighed.

"You are silent as a clam. Perhaps, I will introduce myself to you land dwellers. Are ye the wolves of the elements? If so, I bring message from a landweller who calls herself Thundera. But if you must know my name is Sirena daughter of posideon and Aquata."

The electric wolf's eyes widened a bit. Thundera. What a familiar name. As well as the Wolves of the Elements. March stared at the wolf, as if they met in a different life, but she still said nothing. Is this wolf related to Thundera?

"We are the Wolves of the Elements." Said March in a very deep and calm voice, trying to avoid eye contact, and attempted to move her tail towards her paw as she sat down, but it failed to do so since it was very stiff. A sudden small spark came from the tip of the lightning bolt tail. There was someone else. March grumbled a bit looking down at her paws. 'What's up with strangers today?' She questioned herself as she looked over to the left to see Rain and Sapphire, quite surprised they haven't reacted yet. There was a pause and then March spoke again. "So you know Thundera?" The words came out as a very soft mumble, not what March expected. She awkwardly turned around to look behind her, feeling like someone was watching her. Once again, March's electric powers was reacting to something. Just like this stranger.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep - 5:58

Ace saw the wolves didn't show any sign of leaving the place , so he decided to reveal himself . As the wolf was moving out of the shadows , the wind was blowing his long fur, he was posing as a strong wolf , someone to be feared of . When he approached , the first thing he said was " Why are you talking to that fish ? " . After that , our clueless wolf sat down on a nearby rock trying to show no threat .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep - 11:22

Sapphire was about to go in for another fish, when a wave hit her. "Augh! she yelped as she jumped back to land. The she-wolf's eyes wandered to March, then to Rain. Then she stared at the water for moment. What had caused that? She soon found out when a snowy-white female wolf came out of the water. She looked like a normal wolf, until Sapphire saw her tail. That thing is shaped like a fish's tail! she thought, then she realized she was staring, and pulled her eyes up to see the wolf's face. March had began to speak with the strange wolf. Wolves of the Elements...Thundera...why is she asking these things? the huntress wondered, taking a step closer to the water and the loner. Then her ears picked up another voice, and Sapphi turned to see another loner, this one a strong-looking male with black fur. Sapphire immediately turned and started padding towards him. "Well...I don't think that is what we call a 'fish' there, boy" she said in her smooth voice, her tail waving back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 29 Sep - 14:10

The wolf seemed to stare back at her but mostly they all eyed her strange tail than again the wolf she was speaking to had astrange tail as well. Her carribean blue eyes looked up towards the shadows as a male wolf came and simply stated that she was none other than a "Fish". Sirena would ignore that comment and simply answer the female who spoke to her. "Ah so I've found you all at last! The she-wolf princess Thundera was simply injured with burns all over her body. She was traveling to her homeland by walking along the shores of the sea. Thats where I first ecountered her and healed some burns. " she began while swishing her tail "She told me if I ever ecounter you guys she wanted to let everyone know she was safe and will be staying home for awhile." Sirena finished while a smile reached her lips while she remembered that landweller. Turning her head to the male wolf that show up she'll eye the wolf "I am a wolf not a fish though many call my kind a sea wolf. I was born on land and later living in the waters. And yet I ain't a species of fish. Who are you?"she asked the loner male and watched as a white femme was approaching him all flirty telling by her voice and body movement. Jumping off the rock she used her water element to walk on the surface of the water before touching land with her bare paws. Swishing her wet pelt to make it dry water seem to go everywhere. "Sorry." she said while smiling 
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 29 Sep - 14:25

As something move closer, March's tail seemed to react even stronger. Without looking, she was already able to sense another stranger from behind her back.

" Why are you talking to that fish ? "

'It's not exactly a fish...' March thought as she turned around to see a black wolf behind her. She stared at the wolf boredly, feeling a little protective of her fish and the area. March moved back a little so she was hovering over her orange and white fish. She turned her attention back to the fish wolf, interested in how she knew Thundera, an old memeber of the pack.

"Ah so I've found you all at last! The she-wolf princess Thundera was simply injured with burns all over her body. She was traveling to her homeland by walking along the shores of the sea. Thats where I first ecountered her and healed some burns. "

Burns. It was from the old territory. March looked at the wolf and then spoke. "It's nice to know she is safe." She said softly, but now in a higher pitch and more innocent voice, which was more unexpected from her. March grumbled a bit and looked at her paw. Grumbling some more, the electric wolf turned her attention to Sapphire, who was being her flirty self. March shook her head and then looked at a rock near by.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep - 14:59

"Well...I don't think that is what we call a 'fish' there , boy"
The white wolf caught Ace's attention , it looked as if she was cleverer than the other's , thus he walked towards her and then he kept making circles around her , inspecting her unbelievably pure white dyed fur . Ace said with a serious look on his face " I'm not trying to become a threat , but if there's need to it , I wont hold back ! " . After a couple of seconds , he climbed up a rock , and tried to draw the wolves attention . Thus he said " I'm searching for some answers of the whereabouts of this world , unfortunately , I have lost my memory and I do not know much about this place or any other place around , if there's any information you can give me , I'll gladly accept it ! "
"I am a wolf not a fish though many call my kind a sea wolf. I was born on land and later living in the waters. And yet I ain't a species of fish. Who are you?"
To those words , our wolf answered " I apologize for not making the introductions , miss , my name is Ace , a wolf who's whereabouts are unknown , not even by himself , I was wondering around in this forest seeking answers but I found myself in need of food , so I ended up here , who would know I could find them both in the same place , i must be one lucky man ! "
After that our wolf sat down with his head on his feet while putting his tail around his body , trying to make himself comforted .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 29 Sep - 15:15

Sirena turned her attention back to the former she-wolf she spoke too and smiled "Oh yes, she'll be fine back at her homeland but soon will return for a bit." she said while flicking her fish tail to the wolf's pile of fish "If you want fish I can help... What do you prefer?" she asked while walking ontop of the water's surface. She gazed down in the depths and found numerous fish. Thats until she waved her paw in the air and simply 4 water bubbles came out of the surface and in the bubbles was a fish.

" I apologize for not making the introductions , miss , my name is Ace , a wolf who's whereabouts are unknown , not even by himself , I was wondering around in this forest seeking answers but I found myself in need of food , so I ended up here , who would know I could find them both in the same place , i must be one lucky man ! "

Sirena turned her head to the male wolf known as Ace and simply approached him while the white flirty femme was next to him "Do you need food? Is a fish fine for you?" she asked and one bubble dropped the fish in front of him as it flopped around and she simply picked it up with her jaws and held it out to him. Sirena then had the other bubbles go over to the she-wolf she talked to and if the wolf wished to have the fish she could just popped the bubbles... And if not Sirena will return the fish to the falls. Sirena's carribean eyes simply looked around before awaiting if this male would take what she offered
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep - 15:48

Ace immediately turned his head over to the sea wolf and  gently pushed the bubble back saying " I am sorry , miss , I do not accept charity " , thus he jumped into the water and in less than 5 minutes he brought up 4 big fishes , each of different species so he could try different tastes .
He looked back at the sea wolf " I shall apologize for my attitude , but hunting for fish is rather more enjoyable than just merely eating them , it makes them taste better as well ! " he said while furiously bitting the fishes down to the very last piece of meat they had . After finishing the meal , he felt the need of conversation , thus he asked the sea wolf " I assume you hunted many kinds of fish in your life , fishes from the very bottom of the ocean , may I hear one of your stories of fishing ? if it isn't a bother that is . "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 29 Sep - 16:40

Sirena merely eyed the male known as Ace who declined her offer but it was okay. Tossing the fish back in the water it would swim away surely, Sirena will find it and heal its small wound she caused with her teeth. Swishing her tail back and fourth she looked at the elemental wolves who stood before her and surely the rest of the pack must be somewhere else. Hearing a splash she saw the male wolf dove in the water and manage to catch 4 fish. The bodies of the fish squirmed and flopped before he began digging in to his catch.

He looked back at the sea wolf " I shall apologize for my attitude , but hunting for fish is rather more enjoyable than just merely eating them , it makes them taste better as well ! " he said while furiously bitting the fishes down to the very last piece of meat they had . After finishing the meal , he felt the need of conversation , thus he asked the sea wolf " I assume you hunted many kinds of fish in your life , fishes from the very bottom of the ocean , may I hear one of your stories of fishing ? if it isn't a bother that is . "

Perking her ears she'll stare right at him than the remains of the fish. She looked up at him once more and replied "Aye." before she dove in the water and swam to the depths before grabbing another bag made of sea plantation and pulled out a sharp tooth of a great white. She than swam to the surface and tossed him the shark tooth that had a drilled  hole to wove a piece of seaweed through so it would become a necklace.  " As you may know I came from the carribean sea, an ocean that thrived with all sorts of creatures and predators. It was a time when my pod were in great dispair afterall humans happen to be crossing the sea with ease on some block of wood (ship). And most of our prey had fled or declined. Though we are predators in the sea we were struggling to survive and so we hunted the fierce. That tooth belonged to a bull shark that we became desperate to make our meal, it took 2 of our fellow wolves down and with the remaining wolves including I  we took it down rather in minutes but we drew attention to ourselves and more of these sharks came and smelt the single drop of blood. We had to retreat and so we did so and managed to drag our only kill back to the pod but it wasn't enough.  The humans are no longer around though and our prey have returned but still to take down another predator was quite a heavy task! But you wouldn't believe whats way below." she said while grinning before simply turning her attention back to the elemental wolves.

(lol had to think that story through xD)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 29 Sep - 18:30

(Meh... I've been so busy this weekend.. I have no words... Anyway... I have to post now... Prepare for the biggest failure of your lifetime...)

Rain watched as March was washed up on land, with Sapphire in tow. He looked around, knowing this was pretty much unnatural to happen by the falls. The brute closed his eyes, concentrating to hear sounds. His ear flicked as March whispered something. She was smart, of course she knew something was up. When the Sea Wolf surfaced, he took a step back. 'And here I thought I'd seen everything...' He thought, sighing lightly. But something else got to his senses. A new scent? He growled slightly turning around, seeing another stranger. So much was happening, he didn't  know what to do. He simply sat down in the water, listening to what they talked about, trying to catch up with the information that had been given. He heard the sea wolf say her name. 'Sirena.' Rain whipped his head up, as he heard the other stranger, who had called himself Ace, threaten Sapphire. He got up, snarling lowly looking over at him. Just to tell him that if he tried something, the Delta would be involved.
Sirena talked about Thundera... A light in Rain's mind lit, and he smiled slightly, feeling happy that an old pack member was fine after what had happened. The black and white wolf lifted a paw, and rubbed the side of his nose, thinking he had waited out the situation long enough now. He sighed again, clearing his throat.
"Sorry to interrupt your conversation... Sirena, Ace. I am the Delta of Land of The Elements. You can call me Rain. Pleasure to meet you. I understand, Sirena, you are bringing a message from Thundera? And you, Ace, are you just a wanderer looking for food?" He asked calmly, his blue eyes switching over at each wolf. "And... If you are thinking to stay for a while, we must seek Miyuki. She is the Leader of this pack, and I would like her to be informed of newcomers." He said warmly, giving them both a smile.
The big brute had completely forgotten about the fish they came to hunt.
"Oh! Right now, we have gotten a mission to catch fish, and other prey for a feast later. He simply said, still smiling. He then noticed a fish in the corner in his eye. His head whipped down, grabbing the fish between his jaws before pulling his head up again. The fish instantly died, and he walked back over to shore to place it there. He shook the water out of his fur, keeping an eye on the two new wolves. The safety of his pack mates was his first priority.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 29 Sep - 22:48

. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation... Sirena, Ace. I am the Delta of Land of The Elements. You can call me Rain. Pleasure to meet you. I understand, Sirena, you are bringing a message from Thundera? And you, Ace, are you just a wanderer looking for food?" He asked calmly, his blue eyes switching over at each wolf. "

[color=cyan]  Sirena calmly turned her head to the male elemental wolf and simply nodded and smiled. "Thundera is well. And as for your alpha Miyuki it would be nice to meet her. I hope I did not intrude on anything you all were doing right now. Sincerly my apologies ." she said while looking at the piles of fish they have caught and simply she felt like already returning to the ocean. Hopefully nightfall will come soon. Silently she sat and surely all their catches must of been for some feast and telling by the pile there was alot of them. She would swish her tail back and fourth and she awaited. Walking next to Ace she'll pick up the necklace with her jaws and simply fling it over her neck. 
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 29 Sep - 23:09

March stared at every wolf around her, not saying anything and not moving her body but her eyes and head.

"And... If you are thinking to stay for a while, we must seek Miyuki. She is the Leader of this pack, and I would like her to be informed of newcomers."

A small grumble came out of March as she listened to what Rain said. March isn't a really friendly wolf, but she will gladly accept others into her home and hopefully be her friend. However, in this mood she is in, March didn't want to make friends or talk to anyone or go help anybody. She was feeling a selfish at the moment, but it will quickly change soon, so March didn't seem to bother about her impression on the wolves. They think she is grumpy, unhappy, and unfriendly. Okay. She didn't mind it that much. They will just have to take their time to know her, just like Rain and Pluto knows the true March.

The electric wolf let out a yawn and licked her lips as she stared at the water, still feeling a little bit uncomfortable around these wolves. With the two unknown wolves near her, March didn't move from her spot. Instead, she decided to sit down next to her fish. Using the right paw, March gently pushed the fishes in front of her, being too lazy to use her powerful jaws to move it. After that, March looked back at Rain, and then the two other wolves. 'Well this will be interesting.' She thought and looked up at the sky. It has been a peaceful day of fishing, meeting strangers in the middle of it. Now, it was time to rest. The diurnal creatures will being falling asleep and the nocturnal creatures awaken. The sun at dusk was sure a sight to see. March relaxed a bit, knowing that night was coming closer. She will be able to rest without any light disturbing her.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep - 0:26

"And you, Ace, are you just a wanderer looking for food?"
" I'm afraid that is not the case , I'm seeking answers , unfortunately , all I remember of me and this world is my name " said Ace while looking straight into Rain's eyes as if he was trying to inspire trust .
"Oh! Right now, we have gotten a mission to catch fish, and other prey for a feast later. "
" May I help you ? When it comes to fishing , I'm in a league on my own ! Or we might as well fetch our little friend here ! " Said Ace with a sarcastic tone While slightly laughing . Thus he started fishing without waiting for the answer .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Mon 30 Sep - 0:47

Sirena merely tilted her head as Ace's comment for she flattened her ears and simply watch him dove in the water. Sighing, she looked at the delta "Will you be returning to your pack soon? If so I will return back to the falls then make my way from there. I do not want to make your pack uncomfortable. " she spoke while she felt nightfall coming on.  Before she made her way to the waters and stuck her head down and saw Ace fishing "I see your fishing..." she spoke while bubbles floated to the surface from her mouth and she knew she wouldn't recieve an answer after all he was a landweller and needs air.

(short response sorry)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep - 1:16

As the sea wolf was leaving , Ace turned her head over to her and smiled as if he was trying to say see you soon , then he picked up the last out of the 50 fishes he had brought to the land for the feast that was up to happen . Ace didn't want Sirena to go away tho , he was lonely enough the way he was . Thus , he went to the shore and screamed " I wish to see you soon again , shall we meet in the same place ? " as he was hoping for the wolf to at least turn around and say goodbye .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Mon 30 Sep - 1:30

Seeing the slight motion with Ace's head she'll get the message and stick her head out of the water and simply began to venture up the falls. "Rain it was nice to meet you all and if the time is right to meet your pack you know where you'll find me. Till than tell them the message from Thundera and a solemn hi from me." she spoke while padding off to the further parts of the falls till she heard a splash and turned her head to the lone wolf. "Aye you will see me again. You know where to find me Ace. Till than goodbye the night calls." she spoke while smiling before giving a slight nod to the others and let them be on there way before padding upwards till all they could see was her tail disappearing behind the rocks.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 1 Oct - 22:59

March sighed and grabbed her two fish in her jaws and carried them over to a near by tree where she would rest under for the night. She watched as Siren disappeared behind the rocks, thoughts going through her head about the wolf. Then, she turned her head to stare at a wolf, who's name is Ace. March didn't really have any interest in him, but she still kept her eyes on him as if it was glued to his body. Although he appears to be harmless, March was still alert, not letting him out of sight. Slowly, March took her eyes off for a moment and lied down next to her fish, then focusing her eyes to the dark sky. The moon was visible, and it was a gorgeous sight. It has been a while since March has seen the moon. 'It's pretty' She thought and then turned back to Ace, feeling a little uncomfortable. Maybe she should send him to the alpha? March didn't know. Maybe Rain did though. March yawned a large yawn and then started to groom her tail which was covered in a small amount of dirt. For now, March would try to make herself comfortable for the night. She would leave to loner to Rain, although she occasionaly looked back at the black wolf, making sure he wasn't doing anything.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Oct - 5:57

As the night fell upon our wolf , his fur turned white . A short memory skipped trough his mind , a painful one , he saw a white wolf with the eyes of a devil between piles of human flesh that were scattered all around in a city , it was a horrifying sight , he screamed out of despair as the memory of that place was slowly coming back " W-who's that ... w-what did he do to these people ?!?! " . He looked at his image that was reflected on the water and said " It was me ... It was me wasn't it ?! " . As the memory kept coming back , he saw himself walking towards another white wolf with fur as white as his , she looked heavily wounded , she was just lying there as she whispered " Run ... " . The wolf ran away in tears as more soldiers came while letting his comrade behind , he couldn't remember who she was , or if she had any connection with him , she was just there . As the memory stopped coming , Ace took a short moment of silence and then out of rage he started breaking everything , whether it was a rock or a tree , everything that was surrounding him was turned to ashes . He suddenly stopped , he howled at the moon for about 15 seconds straight , then he collapsed . The silence broke into that dark night , as the leftovers of every rock and tiny creature were lying around our fainted wolf , the once peaceful falls were turned into leftovers from a battle .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next