Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)

+2
Forest
Thundo Puffs
6 posters

Go down

What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 22 May - 23:01

Here is just a little something I thought we could start doing every couple months.

This will be an open discussion for members to share their opinions/concerns about how the site and or roleplay is run. I want to know what individuals think, so critique is more than welcome. What can I do to improve the experience of this site?

Examples:

Should rp be slower or faster?
Is a site makeover needed?
More strict?
Less strict?
Get chatbox activity back?
Enable the sub-plots?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue105/1000What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty Re: What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)

Post by Forest Sat 23 May - 14:25

There should definitely be free food
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue12/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty Re: What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)

Post by March Sat 23 May - 16:15

xD I think you should make the site more sexier.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue11/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 25 May - 23:47

CHAT BOX!!!!! Very Happy

Erm, I think you should get the chat box activity back. I miss chatting with you fluffy butts.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue34/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 26 May - 8:11

Ueah, all I really want is to have our chat box parties back... Those were the days, man... Problem is, I probably won't be able to be on during the weekdays, and I usually have stuff to do on the weekend, but it's not like I'll be away. As long as my mom lets me be a lazy butt on the weekends, that's when I'll be on ^^
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue12/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 26 May - 22:52

*nod*

And I'm starting high school. Classes start on June 8 for me, and judging by the content of my books it's gonna be... Hard.
Except if I've got nothing to do, I'll be on. We have this thing called SGS that let's you answer assignments in school(and teachers provide the answers :3 yes, true. Teachers answer them for us) but that starts on July(Mon-Wed) so... Yeah. I study for at least 30 minutes a day.

I can spend an hour or 30 minutes chatting if I have spare time, not that I am inactive or what. xD

((Phone post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue34/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 27 May - 18:35

Alright, so chatbox activity, huh? I think this is something we can easily fix, provided people have time and they want to do it. The main issue on why chatbox activity stopped is because many of us talk via Kik now. It's easier to use a phone app than use the site. However, I agree that this place has a nostalgic feeling, and that it just feels... nice to talk here.

I am on periodically throughout the day, usually waiting for about ten minutes before logging off if no one comes around. I won't be on at all starting Saturday, since I am going on vacation for a week.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue105/1000What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 28 May - 1:54

SO THAT'S WHY I'M WONDERING WHY THUNDER DOESN'T REPLY TO MY POST EVEN WHEN I SEE SHE'S ONLINE. :/

lol!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 28 May - 12:38

Ha....hahaha... no... that's just me being lazy...

I'll be sure to post as all my characters before I have to leave on Saturday.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 28 May - 21:11

Hahahaha okay

Razz
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 7 Jun - 13:27

Back from vacation, and now I'm ready to be active again! I am still open to requests on how to improve this place. A small makeover might be in order.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 Jul - 10:47

Oooh! Oooh! You know what we need to do? We need to add birds. Lots and lots and lots of all kinds of BIRDS.

jk no. I think we need to focus on working towards the site being more in tune with what's going on in the rp and in the world around us. Take the background. It's summer, and in the rp is still in winter, so we still have snowflakes as the background.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue2/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Jul - 12:40

Robin wrote:Oooh! Oooh! You know what we need to do? We need to add birds. Lots and lots and lots of all kinds of BIRDS.

jk no. I think we need to focus on working towards the site being more in tune with what's going on in the rp and in the world around us. Take the background. It's summer, and in the rp is still in winter, so we still have snowflakes as the background.

That's because we changed the way we did seasons. Our pace in rp just can't keep up with the real world seasons, so I changed it so each season lasts 5 days in rp. Right now, we are in the fourth day (night) of winter. We're almost done with it, and once it is done, we will finally be able to get some puppehs.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 4 Oct - 11:34

To improve... We need...
MORE CALCIUM.
BETTER BONES.
WE NEED TO THANK MR. SKELTAL.
TRUMPETS AND TRUMBONES.
DEFEAT THE FUCKBOYS.
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Patella_dislocation
AND MORE "CAPS"
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue31/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 4 Oct - 12:03

Omg, so much need for calcium.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 4 Oct - 20:03

Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Left_bar_bleue31/100What Can We Do To Improve? (May-June Suggestions)  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 4 Oct - 20:12

Yes, we do need better milk rations around here....
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 4 Oct - 21:51

Milk rations to keep these hips wigglin'
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 5 Oct - 9:22

Yes. Okay, I'll order a van of milk, you get bottled calcium in pill form, and we can have a skeltal party.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:33

And I'll bring the sacrificial offerings
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down