Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang

+2
Rain
Haneul
6 posters

Go down

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang

Post by Haneul Tue 18 Aug - 1:31

The Basics:

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Giphy

Name:
Haneul Yong (Hae-Dal Yong)
하늘 용 (해-달 용)
음양

Translation:
Haneul means 'heaven', Yong means 'dragon', Hae-Dal is a combination of 'sun' and 'moon' respectively.

Nicknames:
For 'english' speakers (or whatever language is spoken), she goes by the name of Nyx (nicks).

She is a little less than 3 years of age, but her mental maturity is far beyond that.

Sentinel

Element:
Space

Breed:
Tibetan Wolf (25%)
Arctic Wolf (40%)
Gray Wolf (35%)

Ethnicities:
Korean (50%)
Chinese (25%)
Japanese (20%)
Mongolian (5%)

Language(s):
Korean (Fluent/Native)
Chinese (Fluent/Native)
Japanese (Near Fluency/Formal Teaching)
English (Near Fluency/Self-taught)
Spanish (Mid-Level/Self-taught)
Italian and Portuguese (Conversational/They are similar to Spanish)

Appearance:

Coat Length:
120mm (4.7 inches) on shoulder at winter length.

Pelt Colour:
Her pelt is shifting constantly but it remains a mixture of white and black. Depending on her current mood, whether it's dominated by 'evil' feelings or by 'good' feelings, is more black than white and vice versa.

Eye Colour:
Bright Silver Gray, but this is only recently. Before she had control over her emotions, one was white and the other was black.

Markings and Designs:
She has intricate markings on her legs and tail that fade as they approach her torso; swirls is an appropriate word, that glow the opposite color of her the fur beneath. It only appears when she is struggling internally, otherwise they are invisible. On her chest she has a yin yang (eum yang) which is closely guarded by two dragons. The dragons, from where you got her namesake (Yong), crawl all over her fur, but are restricted to her fur and they do not speak English, nor do they talk often.

Scars and Scratches:
She has no scars or scratches.

Wolf Build:
Tibetan wolves, as per their species, have slightly shorter stockier legs. She inherited this trait, but along with it came a stream-lined body. Although she is not the fastest, due to her shorter legs, she has endurance and strength from the gray and arctic wolf sides of her blood as well as the ability to stretch her legs to the fullest and cover as much ground as possible.

Persona:

Personality:
The dual personality causes her to be slightly...bipolar with her mentality. Although she is able to manage it better nowadays, it has moments where she flips 180 degrees and changes. Often, she changes due to a trigger word(s), ones that bring up her past or anything related to it. She's working on managing that side, the darker side of her personality, but sometimes it rears it ugly head.

Wolf Likes:
Peace || Calm || Stars || Light || Trustworthiness

Wolf Dislikes:
Her Alter Egos || She fears total darkness, but would never show it || Betrayal || Shamans || Love

Wolf Strengths:
Body Language || Her power || Fighting || Emotional Management(?) || Language

Wolf Weaknesses:
Fears, she has many of them || Emotional Management(?) || Socializing Informally

Wolf Habits:
Speaking Formally || Cold-switching between languages || Spacing-out of the conversation || Breathing out little stars absentmindedly

Wolf Talents:
Languages || Using her powers || Using little pebbles like hacky-sacks || Aegyo (google it)

Relations:

Parents:
Ankoku (means Darkness) || Father || Unknown

Byeol (means Star) || Mother || Unknown

Siblings:
She is an only child, therefore lacking proper social development when she was younger.

Pups:
None

Best Bud:
Apollina || Sister from another Mister || Dead

Friends:
A few little animal friends on her travels

Enemies:
Numerous, especially those she accidentally went 'crazy' on.

Crush:
None

Mate:
None

Extras:

Reference:

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Wolfyi10

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Ying-y10

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Haneul10

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Haneul11

Human Reference:

This is how I imagine her as a human...sorry, just a side note heh.
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Tumblr_mn1yydTeoe1qcyraio1_500

Themesong:

History:

To start off, Ankoku and Byeol were never meant to be together. They were total opposites in both personality, appearances, values, and family. Byeol was the daughter of the sun, Ankoku was the son of the moon. Their hatred for each other was strong, but as they always say, there is a fine line between love and hate.

Shamans, or priest(esses), are extremely common and worshipped where Haneul came from. One of the priestesses, a deceptive one whose name was Kurai, prophesied the birth of a cosmic wolf. There was already one cosmic wolf, a normal-turned-supernatural wolf named Apollina, but she was not cosmic by birth. The packs had yet to see a space, or time, wolf that was of pure-birth.

What the priestesses withheld from the packs was that it would require the union of Ankoku and Byeol, the two heirs to their respective spots, and the two who were sworn by the laws of the universe to hate each other. Via manipulation of both their loves and the death of whom they truly desired as mates, Ankoku and Byeol had Haneul (then under the name of Hae-Dal which means Sun-Moon).

Immediately upon the birth of Haneul, the illusion the priestess had set upon the packs dropped and Ankoku and Byeol realized their true deed. Desiring to hold nothing between each other, they returned to their grievous ways of hate and left Haneul abandoned with only the priestess to raise her.

Being raised was difficult, but the training with Apollina helped a great bit. Haneul adopted a new name, having been influenced by Apollina's change, and took off to travel the world. She learned numerous languages, reveled in the ability to communicate her thoughts to others. The only problem was her split personality. With the pure-birth of space came the unfortunate Eum and Yang (Yin and Yang) that her parents bestowed upon her unknowingly. Apollina joined her for a bit, on the traveling that is, but eventually found herself a pack.

Haneul met her parents once, just recently after Apollina had found her pack, and Haneul stumbled into a state of emotional disarray. Both sides of her personality battled intensely for control and her distress alert Apollina through a deep bond they shared. Apollina left her pack unexpectedly, without word to her pack members. She assumed she would be back.

She wouldn't.

Haneul killed Apollina. It was completely on accident, she had no control over that side of her at that time. Apollina fixed her, but it took her own life, too. She only asked that Haneul find happiness with somebody, someone, some group of people. Maybe it was a freak decision, or maybe 'destiny', but she finally stumbled upon the pack Apollina was briefly apart of.

Thank the divines, right?

Last edited by Bubble Booty입니다 on Wed 19 Aug - 19:03; edited 8 times in total
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue1/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty Re: Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang

Post by Rain Tue 18 Aug - 8:49

Welcome back, Apollina!
Uhh, though I don't remember if you said anything about where you went or not... xD
Well, your bio is good and everything. Don't worry about the backstory or anything. Write a whole book if you want to~
(Though you can only post like, 10 000 words per post. Been there.)
Accepted. Feel free to join the roleplay with this character. I'd look into Apollina to see if something was done with her or not, but I'm a very lazy admin, who haven't slept all that well before these two days of school. xD

MOVED
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue31/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty Re: Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang

Post by March Tue 18 Aug - 13:42

Welcome back, Apollina. xD It's been a long butt time since we last saw you here. : P
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue11/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 18 Aug - 21:46

APOLLINA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU BUTT!! I've missed you!!

Lol XD Welcome back, Apollina! Lovely character~
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue34/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 18 Aug - 21:52

Whelp I missed this group of derps a lot too and decided it was time for a reappearance so....

Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Tumblr_inline_nkj5r7Arq21t2qvjx
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue1/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 19 Aug - 19:27

Welcome back~

I really like how you combined Haneul's history with Appolina.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue105/1000Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 8:49

I completely forgot this was Apollina ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue12/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:40

Well done you candle.
Now only if she was active.
If only everyone were active.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue31/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 6 Oct - 21:16

I check up on the website...but yeah everyone is sort of not active.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 7 Oct - 5:55

Sorry, don't take these posts seriously. xD Nothing personal going on, we're just messing around.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 7 Oct - 19:31

Np there 'Calcium-rich- Rattles-bones' Wink
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:28

Yis... K-pop is good... I listen to it often. Not a hardcore fan of it. But it nice.. YE
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue11/100Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:53

Never heard K-pop. Dunno if I will c:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 9 Oct - 18:03

You better K-POP, or die trying!
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 15:47

Better fluff, or fluff fluffing
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 10 Oct - 17:21

I ain't fluffing pillows for a living, hell-to-the-no.

I think that a time skip in the RP is needed, btw. That's the only thing preventing me from RPing is because my charrie is eternally sleeping right now.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:47

Yes yes yes, we'll start anew very soon. My apologies for making you wait so long. We are still trying to get this whole... "rp speed time thing" down... xD

This is what happens when we are without our creator, Tsuki. Still...I bet you were...surprised to see all these skeletons.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Left_bar_bleue105/1000Haneul (Hae-Dal) Yong || Space || Sentinel || ♀ || Eum and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 10 Oct - 22:24

With this pack, I would be surprised if I found a bunch of flying 'dongs' floating across the screen; let's be honest here, would you?

Almost no problem, I'm chilling and filling our my study abroad application forms so everything 'be good.'
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 22:29

I'm trying to keep this place somewhat appropriate. I won't let it get that bad. It's keeping everyone else in check that's an issue. xD

And YOU GO GIRL, fill those puppies out.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 11 Oct - 2:16

No one can tame the ghetto grandpa. Anyways. I like Haneul's design xD. I always love dem half one colour half another... thing. I am not smart.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down