Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
About: Kýklos  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

About: Kýklos

+2
Tsuki
Miyuki
6 posters

Go down

About: Kýklos  Empty About: Kýklos

Post by Miyuki Sun 28 Apr - 18:39

★·.·´¯`·.·★ кýкℓσѕ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

I'm sure you have seen and heard of the Kýklos. Of course you are going to be wondering what that is. Here is the topic if you have any questions or suggestions about the whole thing where you can ask.

The Kýklos consist of 13 wolves. No more and no less. Their are 10 members, one for each element. Two guards, neither appear to have any elemental powers although one has extraordinary strength and the other speed. And the thirteenth wolf is... Well the leader. He has no name and nor gender.

The Current Members:

WULPH- Leader
This wolf is a special one. It represents all elements. Wolf is also gender-less. It was never born with parents. He just suddenly emerged from the Water of the Stars. We say "he" and call him "Wulph" for the sake of convenience. He is the leader of the Kýklos.
|| Wulph || All Elements || = || 1205 ||

SPEED- Guardian
The wolf of speed has no elemental powers but its incredibly fast on any terrain. It is impossible to match with her speed. She is the second Speed Guardian.
|| Anita || Speed || ♀ || 948 ||

STRENGTH- Guardian
Like the Speed wolf, he has no elemental powers but his strength is un match able. He is a tank. To some's surprise he isn't as big and burly as you may think. He is the first guardian of strength.
|| Xavion || Strength || ♂ || 827 ||

MOON
Nariyai was a Circle Moon wolf. Then, our former alpha Tsuki touched water. The second the sacred water's surface broke the female vanished and disappeared, never to be seen again. The new wolf in her spot is Tsuki. The moon wolf Tsuki is currently bound to Asgata.
|| Tsuki || Moon || ♂ || 5 || Bound {Asgata} ||

SUN
The wonderful Sun element goes to the 296 year old, Berwald. Before he became part of the family, he was a Beta Male.
|| Berwald || Sun || ♂ || 297 || Free ||

SPACE
Venus is the Space wolf of the Circle. She is 349 years old and was formally an alpha female.
|| Venus || Space || ♀ || 349 || Bound {Unknown} ||

TIME
Borre is the Time wolf here. Although young, he definitely has a rep in the Circle. He is very loud and is always cracking jokes even at the most inappropriate times. He was formally a sentinel.
|| Borre || Time || ♂ || 75 || Free ||

ELECTRICITY
Most likely the most calm in the circle, Jyroko. Nobody seems to know what he is thinking as he generally just site there. Nobody really knows to much about him. They never see him ever do... Anything. Even so, he has been bound more times then anyone else currently in the circle.
|| Jyroko || Electricity || ♂ || 264 || Free ||

WIND
The Wind wolf of the Kyklos is called Matthias. He is 287 years old and was a former hunter.
|| Matthias || Wind || ♂ || 287 || Free ||

ICE
Cryala is the oldest wolf in the circle guardians and Wulph aside. She is very knowledge able and kind. She is the splitting image of your stereotypical kind-healer.
|| Cryala || Ice || ♀ || 727 || Free ||

EARTH
Hamfreka. I know what your thinking. What kind of name is that? We don't even know... Well... We totally don't judge. Hammy spends a lot of her time talking to Xavion (Psst!! She soooo has a crush)
|| Hamfreka || Earth || ♀ || 173 || Free ||

WATER
Lambdadelta represents the Water element. She is about 544 and formally was a warrior. When you first meet here she doesn't seem to talk much but once that night gets crazy she will be cracking the jokes with Borre.
|| Lambdadelta || Water || ♀ || 544 || Bound {Unknown} ||

FIRE
Mavis (MY PRINTING IS SUPER MESSY AND I CAN'T READ THE NAME) is the flirt in the group. He is the kind of guy who will try to act all cool and strut past you... Then trip... And fall in his face.... Then cry. When ever we look at the Fire representative of the Kýklos we wonder what it actually takes to get in.
|| Mavis || Fire || ♂ || 98 || Bound {Unknown} ||

To Be Bound, To Be Free:
What does it mean to be bound? To be free? Why do spirits bind them to the wolves of earth? What is the contract?Earth is unstable. Because of the elemental war balance is destroyed. The disrupted balance in the elements is causing more and more wolves to be born elementaless, in a most recent case, two pure blooded elementals birthed an Empty(wolf without power). The Kyklos watched over more than just the land, they watch the world. As the protectors the must keep balance. The wolves are the only creatures left on earth that still hold the power. Kyklos aid the living so in turn, when the living wolf dies their powers are given to the Kyklos where they take the power and transfer it to the Empty.

The Contract:
The contract is what binds the Kyklos and the Earth wolves. The contract is made by the Spirit wolf drawing their own pattern specific pattern/symbol in blood on the ground and the living wolf adding their own blood to it. The Kyklos's end of the deal is to aid the wolf in life, through whatever struggles they go through, training, power, relationships, battle etc... The Living's end of the deal is to give up their elemental powers as they die.

What Does It Mean To Give Up Your Powers At Death?:
You may or may not know but once you die you become a Spirit. Spirits have two options after death, to remain on earth or try to get into The Valley Of The Stars. Why bother? Once in the Valley you are granted eternal life(as a spirit) but if you remain on earth you fade away slowly, painfully and alone. We are told that once you enter the Valley you lose your powers so it doesn't matter. Wrong... It isn't exactly like you lose your powers... You exchange them for access into the Valley so if you are without powers... You no longer have your ticket to the Valley.

Role Play:
Currently in the Role Play we only have Tsuki. If you are interested, via PM you can adopt any of the character above (Not including Wulph)

Questions?
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue1/100About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

About: Kýklos  Empty Re: About: Kýklos

Post by Tsuki Thu 20 Feb - 6:10

The purple text at the bottom of this topic has been added for further explanation on the Kyklos. This may lead to future plots and such so read please C:
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue67/100About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 18:35

TO BE BOUND OR TO BE FREE?
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue12/100About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 18:58

Bruh.
About: Kýklos  Post-12038-Inhale-freedom-Exhale-patrioti-XUTu
Freedom of course.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue31/100About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 13:12

Yo dawg, what if we like... idk, put them in the roleplay? I mean.... we don't have a lot of active members. Whatever.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue11/100About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 13:39

You might have a point...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 9 Oct - 20:17

We have TRIED, remember? I asked you all if wanted to roleplay as one, but nOOOO, only me and Forest ended up taking up one.

We just all have too many characters on our shoulders already. We need to come up with something, but I don't have a clue. :/
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 15:51

We could do the mini plot thingies, but then we'd have to come up with mini plots...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:08

I wouldn't mind doing something like that. Te kyklos aren't plot relevant in our rp as of yet, so it might be a good idea. We would just need to... plan...eugh...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Kýklos  Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: Kýklos  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down