» Make a Lie
Tue 19 Jan - 3:57 by Rain

» Who Would It Be?
Tue 19 Jan - 3:56 by Rain

Top posting users this month
March

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12913 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki on Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
67/100  (67/100)

View user profile http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 11 May - 18:22

A little suprised that SHirano was treating Thunder as a supperier, he puffed out his chest and chuckled. "Heheh, um...well lets see here..." He looked around, as it seemed he. Shirano, and Jay's Wing, along with a few others were here or nearby. "I am sure FLare will be able to find everyone..." He begins saying. "And I doubt Jay will be much use...We should probally start finding a place to makes dens, nd a suitable place for the camp."

Moderator's Note
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear >Thunder<
Please make sure
your posts are
100-150 words
minimum. Thx.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Wed 15 May - 0:56

Flare walked back towards Thunder and stayed beside him. She wanted to be near him, and make sure he doesnt leave her sight. She was concerned to lose another. Wagging her tail she would playfully paw at his shoulder with a small smile plastered on her face. She sometimes yearns for them old pup days when she and Thunder used to play around and annoy each other basically not to mention the training was the best throughout the years. Not only is he a mate but her rival too, and still will be till they battle each other. Simply a quick flare scimmed across her red eyes she was determined to win when that day happens.But right now she was focused on important matters and mostly she wanted to soend some time with her new mate, it was spring and surely the land they had found and will settle on was beautiful. Too bad, it was far from the Shaman pack she just couldn't forget Shasta..
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Wed 15 May - 23:02

Pluto looked around for a moment, completely ignoring the others and worrying about her closer friends.

'March is alive...' Pluto thought and looked around to see that Happy and the alpha female wasn't present. The black female sighed nervously. Although a lot of the members reunited with each other, the very important were still missing. Plutes sat her butt down on the grass and let her mind work. Her good friends weren't here. So where are they? Pluto closed her eyes and opened her eyelids again. The calm and cool expression was present on her face, but still inside, she was panicking.

"Glad everyone is here." Said Pluto, who wasn't talking to anyone in particular. It sounded like she was talking to Forest, but wasn't meant to. A small grumble came out of the beta's mouth.

'Oh well. I'll just have to wait.' Beta smiled in her head and turned her attention to the others around her.

"So everyone, how are you feeling?"

(I hate typing XD)
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri 17 May - 19:16

It was still quiet at the newly found camp. Everyone was still startled from what has happened while few worried what has become of fellow pack members and whether they made it or not. Flare looked afar in the dense forest as she showed a look of hope for the others. Nuzzle Thunder's side she'll go set off to find a den for them both. Surely, there was one that she can find that resembled her old den. Sniffing around she smelt some prey but to the point she just didnt want to hunt them down. "Hm...?" she mumbled while spotting a den that layed between two beautiful tree's. It has flowers bloomin at the entrance and some overgrown vines grew at the sides. Poking her head inside clearly she didnt caught scent of another animal taking refuge in this den. So she decided to claim it. Running into the forest she'll return with black and red berries. Mashing them she'll make paint. Soon she dipped her paw and pressed it to the entrance before scribbling a small symbol of fire under it. She will want thunder to do the same so his paw can be next to her paw painting but his would be yellow and with a lightning symbol. Something she thought of to say it was their den.
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Fri 17 May - 20:58

Thunder had no idea how long it has been since he arrived in this new territory...it was some amount of hours, he knew that. The Beta was here, which was good...still no sign of Miyuki though...but Thunder knew she was fine, it will take more than a little crash to get that wolf down. He nodded to Pluto after she how everyone was feeling. "We should probbally go set up dens, and we definetly need a healers den for when JayFeather gets here...if he gets here. We might have some wolves injured when they reach here." Thunder answered her.

Feeling a warm pelt brush his side he turned and spotted Flare already heading off, he smiled and decided to explore as well. Stepping away from Jay's Wing, Shirano, Pluto, and everyone else, he went into the forest. Thunder glanced back once, hoping that someone would watch that pesky apprentice. Going into the forest, he would much rather be searching for everyone rather than setting up a new camp..but he'll just let the others do that for now. It sure was beautiful here, the sounds of the birds and buzzing of the bugs reminded him back to the forest, the old forest. He scented Flare from before, when she went to search for others. She came back with the secent of Forest, Saphire, and some of her pups, so they were fine...Thunder kept on searching, but unfortuantly scented no one else close by. Dissapointed, he walked back to the clearing with brisk pace. When he returned he already saw Flare making something under a lovely looking den, covered in moss and vines...

"Flare...? Whatcha doing?"

Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri 17 May - 22:06

Flare continued to work on the den she marked the entrance with her paw and element symbol and hoped thunder would do the same. Perhaps one day two other little paws will join along with their element symbols. Just to say "hey a family lives here." Flare smiled as the paint began to dry, but surely she wanted to work on the inside. But before she could continue she heard Thunder's voice. The sound of her mate's voice made her ears perk before she turned around and walked towards him while touching her nose with his. "I found our den, its big in the inside too also it looks lovely on the outside... Plus i thought we could put painting of our paws next to each other with our element symbols." she said, while smiling before she licked his cheek. Ever since they became mates they havnt spent a time alone but its fine. She was glad they were at least together again. "So what do you think love?" she said smiling proudly
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Fri 17 May - 22:40

Thunder would grin widely. "Aw yeah, that would be so awsome! And it looks great!" He bent his head lower, "Just make sure you don't catch it on fire." He added in amuzment. He gave Flare a quick lick on the ear before looking back inot the forest. Berries were hard to find in the bright yellow color of his element, it tool him hours to find some before the last time. "Okay, I'll be right back, just gotta go get my color!" Thunder bounded off, once again heading to the forest. It took abit of searching...although faster than the last time, Thunder remembered the sour taste ans smell of the berries before, so it was much easier to find them. He came across a large beach tree, and next to it he found the bush he was hoping for. Contently he gathered as many berries as he would need and started running back, trying not to get the taste of the berries in his mouth.

SKidding to halt, he came back, it was very close to sun down now, and the red hue made the feild orange. "Alright." He said putting down the berries. He crushed them beneath his paws and starting drawing his symbol. It was sloppy, but he had improved greatly from the last time he painted. "It sure is a good thing the Electric symbol is so ragged...otherwise I would be am epic failure at this..."

Wiping away the extra pile of mushed berries, he stood back and gazed at the two symbols. "It looks great!" He finnally added.
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri 17 May - 23:42

[color=red] Flare would smile at her mate as he returned with yellow paint only to press his yellow painted paw next to hers. He too would draw hos symbol of element and it looked great to her no matter what. She'll smile lovingly at Thunder and nuzzle into his chest. She looked at their den and wished her father was their to witness their bonding. She then looked at Thunder and playfully nipped his ear like she used to when she was a pup, she was going to pin him down but she knew how much he hated it. So instead she'll enter the den and let her tail swiff under his chin as if she was flirting, but as she entered the den she'll find a perfect patch of soft grass everywhere not to mention a small little stream linked to a river or lake far away. It was a thin stream but fortanately it was in her den. (lol) she would soon place some flowers hanging down like chandeliers, with the shades of the sun and sky. "Thunder we should make pelt blankets of elk and a bear. I will go out tonight to make pelts and make our den more like home." she said smiling looking around her den proudly.
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest on Sat 18 May - 10:21

Forest, still with a huge smile on her face, turned back in the direction of the others. "Come on, you two" she said to her pups, beckoning them with a flick of her tail. Then suddenly, she stopped walking and froze in her tracks. Where are my other pups? Story, Asgta, Breeze, and Fall? And what about Rain? The brown-furred she-wolf's heart began to beat faster. Terrible images of what might have happened rushed into Forest's mind, and she tried to push them out, but she couldn't. What if they were hurt, or killed in all the explosion? What if they were taken by those humans? What...what if they're lost, or maybe they were attacked by some terrible creature? The lupa could feel tears begin to well up in her eyes. No......no.....th-they're fine....I-I just know it! she told herself, shaking her head.

Pine smiled and started padding after Forest, when suddenly the lass stopped. Pine cocked her head, and said quietly "Mom...?" When the brown wolf didn't seem to notice, and began shaking her head, Pine repeated the word, this time more loudly. "Mom?"

Forest snapped out of her thoughts when her daughter called out to her. "Yes, Pine?" she said, turning around to look at the red-pelted she-wolf.

Pine shuffled her paws a bit when Forest turned to look at her. "Oh um....n-nothin'. Ya just stopped there for a second....." she explained in a soft voice.

Mist sighed as his sister and mother started talking. "Can't we just all be quiet and do what we're supposed to be doing? Like.....finding the others, and making dens?" he complained, trotting past the two and back to where his mother had been. He looked at all the other wolves sitting together there. "Hey, you guys doing anything?" the golden brute asked, flicking an ear.

Number of Words: 303
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

View user profile http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 18 May - 12:16

Happy almost tripped on a rock. (Amazing opening sentence.)

The young warrior heard some chatting around the corners. Her whole entire face lit up with a large, stupid grin. They were safe! Happy rushed over to the voices and saw her buddies. And March..... Still grinning, the female ran over to Pluto and gave her the largest bear hug ever.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" Happy telled, almost sqeezing the beta to death. She grinned even larger and looked at the others.

"I'm glad you guys are safe too!"

Happy sighed and looked around and just stared at March, her rival, and smiled. Although the two hated each other, she was still glad her rival was safe. Now she needed to find the others.

The small blue and black female struggled to break free from her brother.

"CAN'T YOU LET ME GO?" She yelled. Irritated, Fall released his sister, causing her to fall on her butt.

"Well that was nice..." Asgata grumbled. Fall looked at Asgata with his dead fish eyes and shook his head.

"It's no time to freak out. We have to find mom."

"Yea I got that. I'm more worried about dad." Fall only shook his head. Why was his sister so stubborn? He'll never know. The male sighed and continued walking, leaving his sister. Asgata grumbled again and got up to walk with her brother.

(Yay! Typing! I can never get my fingers on the correct keys...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 18 May - 17:25

Sapphire grunted and rolled her eyes as the femme ran off, then returned with two other wolves. Her pups? she guessed. One of them, the one with golden fur, walked over to where Sapphire and the others were all standing, and asked if they were doing anything. The white wolf was about to reply, when an orange colored she-wolf dashed over and tackled Pluto in a hug. "Gosh....some wolves these days...." (no offense XD) she muttered to herself. Then she turned back to face the gold male. "Well no, we weren't doing anything in particular, handsome" she said, slowly padding closer to him. Sapphi gave him a small smile and placed her paw on top of his for a moment before placing it back on the ground. "And what might your name be?" she asked, flicking her tail and stepping a bit closer to him. If this is one of Miss SassMaster's pups....we might have some action here she thought, glancing over her shoulder to where Forest stood with Pine by her side. She sighed and turned her blue eyes back onto the wolf in front of her, waiting to hear his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 May - 16:00

Shirano was a bit overwhelmed from all the activity suddenly happening; Forest and Sapphire snapping at each other, other wolves being found, and then Flare and Thunder creating their own den. The young black male sighed, and padding away from all the others, found somewhere quiet and in the sun, and lay down. At least we found some more of the other pack members he thought optimistically, resting his head on his two golden front paws. Rano ran his tongue around his mouth once, then slowly closed his eyes. After all that running...I can finally rest... the yearling thought. However, sleep did not come to the young wolf. Shirano grunted and shifted positions, but still didn't feel comfortable. "Oh well...at least I got to lay down for a little bit" he said quietly to himself, and pushed himself up into a sitting position. He yawned, and wrapped his tail around his paws, and went back to watching the others.

Word Count: 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sun 19 May - 19:24

Thunder would nod in approval. "Yeah, that would be great! I can also go collect some moss and feathers for everyone else. If I can I will also go hunt and find pelts." He smirked, looking back at the apprentices. "Or...I can just go make them go do it!" He chuckled and then stepped inside the den. "You sure do have good decorating skills!" He praised. "And its roomy too, perfect for raising pups!" Thunder would blush when he mentioned that, it was still so weird that he would soon be father. The rest of the pack still didn't know, later he would tell them, but now everyone was busy, ajusting to their new homes. Exhausted from running around the entire day he would lay down on the cool dirt of the den, looking outside to see what everyone else was doing. "What a long day it has been..."

Word Count: 152
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 May - 19:33

Fall perked his ears with curiousity. He had heard someone yelling with excitment. It was Happy of course. She was the loudest out of the whole pack. After Asgata....... Geez no wonder March hates her. Anyways, Fall started to turn directions, causing Asgata to drop to the ground.

"WHY DID YOU TRIP ME?" She screamed with anger. Fall shook his head and simply replied

"I didn't trip you. You were in my way," Asgata snorted and got up again. She then started to follow behind her brother, watching his footsteps to make sure he doesn't trip her again.

(Time Skip xD)

Suddenly, when Fall stopped, Asgata crashed into her brother.

"Not again...." He grumbled quietly. His sister have been crashing into him constantly when he stopped. How clumsy can the queen get? Asgata gave him an annoyed look, but didn't intimidate the male. In fact, Fall intimidated his own sister. He shook his head and just randomly walked over to his siblings and mother. The little princess walked right behind her brother.

"Nice seeing you again." He dully said; his dead fish eyes looking at his family. An unsure expression fell on Asgata's face when she saw that father wasn't there.

"Nice seeing you too..." Said Asgata, but didn't have a hint of excitment or joy in her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin on Sun 19 May - 23:19

(IM GONE FOR A WEEKEND, AND THERE'S A WHOLE NOTHER PAGE OF POSTS?!?!? I SHALL CAUSE SOME MISCHIEF)

Things had happened so fast.......Forest and some of her pups had been found, he defoinetly heard Happy, and March. Thunder had gone off somewhere with after Flare. The two had been acting much closer lately. Jay's Wing wouldn't be surprised if the two were mates, but just hadn't told anyone yet.
Speaking of others, where was Jayfeather? He was a little fond of the old healer.......even if he liked being in the trees too much for his tastes. Too windy, and you couldn't run away. Anyways, why was he so scared? It was time to cause some mischief!

Sneaking into a bush, Jay's Wing surveyed the targets. Thunder and Flare were off somewhere in what looked like a den of theirs, Shirano was watching everyone else, Forest was talking with her pups, and Happy was squeezing Pluto. Happy! The perfect target! Breaking into a sprint, Jay's Wing ran towards the older wolf. When he was about five feet away, he suddenly screamed "HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jay's Wing took a few more steps forward, then sprang off the ground and latched onto Happy in a big hug, in one of his hug-tackles

(Get the concept? Kinda like a glomp, but more violent, in which I actually take down the person I hug. I love doing this to my friends. Its so much fun! [especially the knocking down part] A GREAT WAY TO GET REVENGE WHILE JUST SEEMING OVERLY FRIENDLY AND HAPPY. Sometimes I just like knocking people down though. And its a great way to practice pouncing too!)

Last edited by Robin on Sun 19 May - 23:48; edited 1 time in total
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2/100  (2/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun 19 May - 23:24

Flare would smile as she'll begin to paint the walls of the den, she did what her father taught her and surely it came out as a well done piece of art. Turning she'll see Thunder, she couldn't hide the smile on her face she just couldn't! Flare would walk towards him and nuzzle his chest while laying her head on his chest too just to hear his heartbeat. 'pups...' the word just made her cheeks become pink as she blushed and she too couldn't believe that she would be a mother. Flare never thought she would afterall she was too busy wanting revenge on her own parents and birthpack... But during her path of being alone and hateful she met a male. Never did she think Thunder would be her mate, but she's glad they have met now he has change her in a way she never imagined. Pulling her head back she would look in his eyes "I can't believe we are going to be parents!" she exclaimed silently to him so the others wouldn't hear. But soon enough she couldnt contain her excitement and pinned down thunder just to cover his face with licks and happy whines before she jumped up "But than that means i will be off duty for awhile no more battles or fights or.. Battles... Im going to become big and round.." (lol xD) she moped while thinking of a plan after the pups were born she will be pulling night shifts and everything just to get back to shape.
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 May - 17:27

Shirano jumped a little as a yell split the air. He turned his brown eyes over to see Jay's Wing screeching as he jumped on top of an orange-furred female wolf. Who is she? he wondered, titling his head. He glanced over his shoulder, and pressed his ears back against his head for a moment. A single picture from months ago flashed into his mind. Two wolves. One black, with white stripes along his back, and gray paws. The other, with golden-yellow fur and a black muzzle and ear tips. Both dead. One was named Zaidi. The other Dove. Rano immediately shoved the horrifying image from his mind, and turned his head back, so that he was looking in front of himself once again. I will not think about that the yearling told himself. He ran his tongue around his jaws and got up, looking around. Seeing the wolf he knew best, he trotted a bit closer to Thunder-Paws. Shirano noticed he was with a she-wolf, who the brute guessed to be Thunder's mate. Not wanting to disturb the two, Shirano quietly waited a few feet away, waving his tail slowly back and forth.

Word Count: 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sat 25 May - 14:14

Flare would merely look around in their den. She was slightly showing. But she couldn't help but feel sad that her father hasn't shown up. Shaking her head, she'll give thunder a quick lick on the cheek and slip out of the den before entering the center of camp. It was quiet. She was actually feeling really hungry that she even realized they don't have a kill pile yet since it was a new territory. Her stomach rumbled as she got up and trotted into the woods she needs to eat something. "My goodness you guy's.... I will get food." she thought while running but became slightly out of breathe. Snarling she felt like she couldnt do anything in her condition... She knew her pups will come soon but till then she needs to be well nurished with food and stay out of trouble. Which is becoming a little problem for her.. The woods was long and surely she felt somewhat lost. But she smelt a hare ahead a small snack that will help her hunger.
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 May - 15:43

Miyuki glided smoothly in the air, with her dear Lilli, Lukas, and Vladimir on her back. She has been searching the area around her for a while, yet she hasn't seen anyone from her pack yet. Yuki landed softly on the grass and looked around for a moment. 'What a crazy week.' She frowned and walked a few steps fowards. 'I wonder where is everyone? Where is Tsuki? He hasn't been present for weeks now...' Her ears plopped down. She has been searching for everyone in the sky, but so far, no luck. Miyuki looked at her pups, who have grown a lot, and are able to walk and become apprentices. "Let's go...." She said to her pups and searched for her friends.

Lukas looked as mother. She was acting quite depressing, and Lukas wanted to know why. He kept the same facial expression and looked at his very cheery brother, Vlad. He shook his head and followed behind his mother, still wondering what was wrong with her.

(Yay, I got off my butt and typed.... It's amazing I know xP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs on Sat 25 May - 15:55

Thunder would watch Flare go off, and felt slightly guilty he wasn't helping her. "She'll be fine..." He assured himself. Looking around, it seemed that everyone was getting settled in, however none of the Alpha's have showed up yet, and Thunder began to worry how the pack would keep organized with only one Beta around. He saw Shirano a few paces ahead of him and greeted him with a flick of his ears. "Hey." He said walking up to him. "Your're the oldest apprentice here, I'm gonna need you to get Jay's Wing and have you two go clean up the den area. You know, just moving twigs and rocks, things like that....Oh, and if you can, gather some moss and feathers if you find some, we need to make bedding for everyone." He looked at the apprentice and couldn't help but feel guilty for ordering the aprentice what to do, but Shirano didn't have a mentor, so technically he was allowed to tell him what to do...right?
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
105/1000  (105/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sat 25 May - 19:47

Flare was far from camp but kept wandering she has lost the scent of the hare. And surely she just gave up and slumped down carefully not to hurt herself. Flattening her ears she'll growl. "Stupid Thunder... Can't help his mate get something to eat! Im carrying his pups! Pathetic..(xD) she'll snarl but really she was having a hormonal mood swing. Getting up , sniffing around she hoped to caught scent of a wandering deer or animal ahead. Continuing to wander she cane across wet moss, "There must be a stream up ahead." she thought while heading the same direction till she reached the sound of water traveling . Running fourth she'll search the waters hoping for some fish. Splashing around she saw some small ones but they will have to do.
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
5/100  (5/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 May - 20:10

Jayfeather had been in a tree when it had happened. The sky was suddenly filled with fire, planes were crashing into the ground, debris was raining down, gunshots could be heard ripping through the air, and the air was filled with smoke and ashes. Jayfeather scampred down the tree, and tripped over something as he ran towards Tsuki. It was a wolf's limb. Jayfeather was sick right then and there. He hurried away from the treee, careful not to step on anything else, heading towards where every other wold that was still alive was heading. Then he saw Tsuki. He was dead. Jayfeather froze in his tracks. Tsuki......who had survived months longer than he should have.................Tsuki........his Alpha................the packs' Alpha. Dead. Jayfeather felt hot tears prick at his eyes. He turned and ran blindly, not paying attention to which direction he was going. And that was perhaps the biggest mistake of his life.

Jayfeather saw an incredibly bright flash of light, and was then thrown backwards. He felt pain wrack his body and he fell to the ground, and especially in his eyes. His eyes, they burned. Something had hit them, something that was burning his eyes. He couldn't see, and it was like some white thing was blocking his sight. No, it was black. Jayfeather walked forward a few steps, then heard little paws running. It had to be one of the pups. Jayfeather took off after the pup, knowing he wouldn't catch it, but that at least he'd be able to make it to wherever they were going.

Eventually he lost track of the little wolf, who ran ahead, but Jayfeather kept walking forward, until he started running into the trees. At that point, Jayfeather started relying more on his other senses than sight to guide him through the forest. When he was about half-way through the forest, he made a low, loud, carrying howl, hopefully alerting someone he was here. Jayfeather tucked his head under his tail and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

(finally got off my arsch and posted this XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 May - 10:12

Shirano smiled a little as Thunder-Paws greeted him. He perked his ears as the wolf started giving out orders to him. The yearling nodded. "Okay....I'll go find Jay's Wing now" he said quietly, and turned, padding off in the direction of the other apprentice. I hope he doesn't tackle me, too he thought as he got closer to the black and yellow wolf. Hey, Jay's Wing?" Shirano called out as he came forward to stand in front of the other male. "Thunder-Paws asked us to go and clear out the den area, and maybe find some feathers and moss to make beds for everyone" he told Jay quietly, waving his black tail. Just then he heard a long howl echo through the forest, and his ears shot up. "Did you hear that?" he said to Jay's Wing in almost a whisper. "It....do you think it could be another pack member?" Shi-shi asked, looking around.

Word Count: 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin on Sun 26 May - 10:55

Jay's Wing pricked his ears as his name was called, climbing off Happy. It was Shirano. He said something about dens and Thunder. Thunder......he really didn't like the wolf right now...But, an order was an order. He didn't have a master yet, so he had to do what any older wolf told him to do, no matter what it was. Then a howl split the air. Shirano said something, but Jay's Wing was already running, not caring whether Shirano was with him or not. He knew that howl! It was Jayfeather's! He crashed through the foliage, not caring whether or not he alerted something else to his presence. His senses were all on high alert, and something screamed DANGER, DANGER inside of him. Finally, he found him. He looked dead....No! His leg twitched! "Jayfeather....Jayfeather get up.......Please........get up Jay........Jay!" he said, nudging Jayfeather's flank with his nose. he had to wake up! How else was he going to get him to camp? He couldn't drag him!

(Thunder, I'm going to kill you like you killed *shiver shudder* Steve........)
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
2/100  (2/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 May - 11:06

Shirano stood there for a moment after watching Jay's Wing take off into the forest. Then he gave his black coat a shake and dashed off after the other apprentice. It must be someone he knows, or else he wouldn't have ran off like that..... Shirano thought. He squinted his eyes against the wind blowing in his face, and dodged between all the trees. He yipped as he almost tripped and fell over a vine. The young male made his paws slow down a bit, and just in time too. Jay's Wing was right in front of him, along with another wolf, who was lying on the ground. "J-Jay's Wing? Is he.....is he okay?" he said in a soft voice, cautiously approaching the wolf that lay on the ground. Shirano lifted a paw and ran it across the wolf's side. "He.....he doesn't look hurt...." the apprentice reported. He lowered his muzzle and gave Jayfeather a quick sniff. "I think he's just asleep....."

Word Count: 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top