Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 15 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 24 Aug - 14:07

(Eh, Lillian.. ^^" You do know that only Raya, Ashen, Aurora+her brother is in the den right? You should be with Miyuki and Vladimir... ._.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 24 Aug - 19:27

(Merp. I had thought so but Raya posted she was talking to Lillian .___. *Is confuzzled* since I don't pay attention, I just go with what the others say)
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 24 Aug - 20:19

(A-ahh you are right...my apologies xD I shouldn't have said that so quickly, ._. You may do whatever ^^)

Thunder smiled while his eyes watched his pups. Raya is so polite...Thunder noticed.  So much nicer than his son Ashen, who was still frowning at his sister and the others. The pup has stopped growling when Raya spoke to him, but yet still he had that little look of his. Thunder shook his head and watched Flare. Wondering about this, he trotted up and peeked his head out the entrance, noticing a rather interesting looking wolf by the alpha submissively. "Woah!" Thunder exclaimed. He was not to quickly to trust the new wolf, but just the way he looked...Thunder has seen nothing like it before in his years. A stupid smile came across his face as he couldn't help but keep staring at the short haired wolf, his body however still stayed inside the den walls...

As Thunder still looked, the fire pup Ashen peeked out as well. Thunder could feel the heat coming off his son's pelt, and he sensed he was still highly annoyed. Ashen snorted in disapproval at the wolf and went back inside to lay by a corner. "Oh Ashen...you will never become a delta if you don't like anyone!" Thunder began explaining to him.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug - 0:47

Raya frowned a bit realizing the future alphess was shaking from her brother's growls and intimidating look. Growling herself she would turn to Ashen. "Why do you always ruin things while I'm trying to make friends?! Now look you made her scared!" she spoke while giving a small glare " Where's shii!?" she cried out Sprinting to the other side of the large den she'll just plop down hard on the ground while curling up into a ball. Sniffling she wanted shii to be there but he was a year older than her and had healer training! Dragging herself to Thunder she'll merely bury her muzzle in his pelt and snuggle closely

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 25 Aug - 3:26

Cyrax looked at the commotion about the unknown wolf that came into their territory it seems all these wolves were in awe because of this wolf being different. Jade eyes merely shook away his thought before turning back to the den to nuzzle his only son Aiden. He couldn't leave honestly it was the worst plan possible to pursue an enemy he doesn't know about. Telling by its unknown tracks the scent is somewhat faded. Turning to dew he'll merely nudge her to follow him "We will have to travel to th dark side of the lands. I will get some supplies from Jayfeather and we shall leave in a few minutes. But before I go I need to do something." he merely spoke before turning away from the warrior and heading into the den and confront Thunder-paws "Thunder, I want to apologize for acting awful earlier, my actions were not thought through. I don't want to seperate this family. But truly, I don't belong here but as for Flare she does. I need to return to my old pack one day and die as one of them for my mother and be forgiven of my sins... And Thunder, I am turning 3 soon and thats a old age so I think but since Seeker is gone and Icewing I feel empty. I don't want you to end up like me. So if you need help woth anything or have a favor to ask me I'm here" Cyrax spoke with utter sorrow and guilt as his jade eyes seem to sadden but lit up once more "Ashen, Raya I want to let you two know that whenever you need me as well you can contact me with a simple shaman howl. I will teach you. Ashen my grandson I will teach you some skills to be a fine warrior one day just like your Uncle and my dear Raya my you will be beautiful and surely your dad will have to chase of the boys but I know you'll be a good healer." he said and turned to Flare  "Now then, I must go retrieve the alpha's son!" And with that being said , Cyrax took off to Jayfeather's den to pick up a few herbs and wrapped them in a leaf bag and turned back to dew "Ready dew?" he spoke since Miyuki gave them both the orders to find the rogue " Dew point out the way were you saw the rogue.. Lead."

(lol so long sorry! XD)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 25 Aug - 5:30

(Ew. I hate these bracket posts but... CYRAX. AHHH! THAT POST WAS SO TOUCHING *sobs* I DUN KNOW WHY. IT JUST WAS. TT__TT /me thinks that the lack of an sleep in the past 3 days is starting to effect her... ON DAY FOUR :] ITS ONLY 2:30 AM!)
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug - 8:57

Dew looked to him nodded as she watched Cyrax go into Thunder's den. She turned her head back to the intruder and kept an eye on him as she waited for him to return. After what seemed like an eternity, Cryax had returned. The white wolf looked at the bag of herbs that he was carrying, it must be for if they get hurt. Hopefully they wouldn't have to use them. Dew nodded and then turned to face the forest. Closing her eyes, she begun to think about when she was chasing the wolf. She had followed the masked wolf out towards Pulto's derpy tree friend and towards the river. Dew opened her eyes and started to walk in that direction. She picked up the scent and followed it to the river. This was were she had lost them. "I lost the wolf after this. I think it swam through the river, but I can't pick up the scent to see where they got out." or could she? The space wolf picked up something that she hadnt noticed before. A confused look fell over her face, was it the correct scent? Dew leapt into the river and swam to the other side. Yes there was definently something here. Looking back at Cryax, she had a huge smile on her face, she had found the scent again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug - 15:44

Emotionless eyes scanned the unknown wolf. Miyuki sighed. He wasn't the wolf they were looking for. At this moment, the wolf seemed to be harmless to the pack but Miyuki still glared at the wolf.

"If you need a home, you can stay here. Don't do anything to harm us though... And I didn't get your name." Miyuki grumbled, unhappily. Yellow eyes looked down at the grass and met white paws. Yuki looked over to the side and then closed her eyes. After that, Miyuki looked up at the wolf, waiting for him to speak. A very sad and angry feeling, and a feeling of regret rushed through Miyuki but she tried her best to set aside those negative feelings and looked behind her to see Cyrax and Dew, and the underground den, which was being protected by Flare and Thunder. Yuki gave them an icy cold stare. She still didn't know whether this was a good idea. Then suddenly, Miyuki started to think about March, Rain, and Sapphire. Knowing from experience of watching March battle Happy, she would be able to protect everyone. Same goes for Rain, even if she never saw his strength. There were so many negative thoughts in the alpha's mind. She just couldn't control them. Trying to forget about everything, Yuki looked back to give the loner an icy cold stare as well, waiting impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug - 16:20

Shirano soon saw Miyuki go over to the loner and start talking with him. The Alpha definitely did not seem happy. But really no one was because of the two accidents that had happened. The yearling sighed and looked away from the two wolves. He wasn't sure what he needed to do; everything seemed to have happened to fast. First the murder of Horo, then Lukas disappeared, and now a strange new wolf was standing right in their camp. His brown eyes focused on Jayfeather, wondering if they were going to go back to his training now that they knew Jay's Wing was safe. Just then he heard Raya yelling at someone, likely Ashen, then call out his name. The pup's voice made Shirano's heart ache. He knew he should probably stay with Jayfeather, but surely the Healer would let him be with Raya for a while, right?  The black wolf slipped out from behind Jayfeather and padded towards the den where the pups were. He saw Thunder-Paws and Ashen looking out at the loner. Shirano poked his head inside the den, and saw the other pups, as well as Jay's Wing, inside the den. "Raya?" he called out softly. He didn't see the black pup at first, but after he looked around he saw her snuggling against her father. The apprentice gently nudged her with a paw as a small smile appeared on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug - 2:48

Burying her face into her father's pelt she felt the presence of grandpa approach them she chose to ignore him but at last she could not. Listening to his remaining words about her, she felt a slight blush appear on her cheeks "Boys? Healer?" she thought, but mostly the boys part even though she hadn't really found a crush but for now she wants to be a pup. "I love you grandpa.." she mumbled into her father's pelt as she felt that strong presence leave. Raya remained glued to her father for a bit but really he paid no heed to her so instead she merely planted her face in the ground while clenching her eyes . "Raya?" A Familiar voice ranged into her ears before she could even think of lifting up her face she felt someone nudge her softly, lifting her head she turned her head and met brown orbs with her yellow ones a small smile crept onto her lips but what was funny was that she had patches of dirt on her face from burying it in the ground not to mention her smile was goofy. "Shii!! Your okay! I will protect u best fren!" she said happily while nuzzling him. She was glad her best friend was okay. That she began running around releasing sparks from her paws while yipping happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 26 Aug - 10:27

Forest sat down and looked around. A new wolf had shown up, and Miyuki was talking to him right now. The Deltess felt suspicious of the somewhat odd-looking wolf. She felt the hair raise along her spine, and she forced it to lay flat again. This was not exactly the best time for a loner to show up. For-For took her eyes off the two, and looked around at everyone else. Almost the whole pack was here, excluding Rain, Sapphire, March, and of course Lukas. The brown-furred lupa wondered what the pup-napper planned to do with Lukas. Maybe she was just doing it for fun, and would give him back when the pack found where she was hiding him. Then again, if she had killed Horo as well, there must be something more sinister going on with the mysterious wolf. Perhaps she was leading Elemental Wolf Pack members to their doom, having a whole group of wolves along with her at the place where she was keeping Lukas. Forest growled at the thought.  She had come this far with so many of these wolves; she would not let just one tear them apart.

She slowly got to her green-hued paws, and her hazel orbs once again focused on the stranger. The she-wolf waved her tail, then  padded over to the den where the other pups were, remembering that Yuki had said Forest would help with guarding the pups. The earth elemental saw Thunder looking out of the den at the loner. Forest sat down just outside the den, but close enough so she could still talk to Thunder.

"I'll help you with those wild pups of yours and Miyuki's" she said, smiling despite the butterflies flying around in her stomach. She leaned over and peeked inside the den. Lillian, Vladimir, Raya, Ashen, and the two apprentices were inside. Her smile grew a bit when she saw the excitable little pup Raya bouncing around Shirano. "I see she has already made some friends" she commented, taking her head out of the den and looking back at Thunder-Paws.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 Aug - 16:10

Thunder broke away from his gaze on the newcomer....that's when Cyrax approached. As Thunder listened to the warrior speak, his heart clenched. Thunder however did not respond to the wolf, he just couldn't bring himself to. As the shaman wolf walked off, a soft light glittered in Thunder's eyes as he remembered the wolf he has always looked up to and admired. He forgave Cyrax...

He turned, spotting Forest pad up near him. As the delta offered to help, Thunder nodded in agreement. "Sure." He merely replied, still in a day dream of his past. But Thunder pulled out of it, hearing again of Forest and her comments. He laughed and wagged his tail slightly, knowing that his daughter has taken a fond little liking to the healer's apprentice. Behind him, the den was getting quite noisy...'so this is what it is like to have numerous offspring...' Thunder realized.

Walking back in, he hasn't even noticed that Shirano has made his way into the den. This....worried him. 'Oh my god...' He thought, 'If I didn't see him walk in what kind of guard am I?'

Thunder lifted his paw, Raya was running around releasing her lightning...and the last thing he needed was for her to shock someone. Even though her powers were not enough to hurt someone, he still didn't want anyone getting pissy. 'Lets...see...Raya...Ashen...Miyuki's pups...and Aurora plus her brother...' That made for six pups, plus everyone else who in the den. This was a time in which Thunder was gratified by Cyrax's huge den making and his actually....very decorative skills...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 27 Aug - 0:06

Cyrax followed the femme walk towards some river, she went on and on about how the rogues scent vanished but Cyrax merely stood quiet before watching this warrior swim across the river to the other side only to seem to pick up a scent. "Good." he said, while merely making a rock form in the middle of the river so he could cross.  Once he was mext to the warrior he would stomp his left paw only to have the rock disappear and the river once flowed again, his jade eyes stared straight ahead and he could feel that they were on the right path. "This is good Dew, we will get this rogue in no time. Lets head to the darklands." he spoke while giving a small smile at the warrior before proceeding. They already were padding through the depths of the forest and Cyrax kept his guard up, looking through his skull mask he'll feel as if the pack was in danger without him there but he did put his son Aiden to place booby traps around the den. "So dew, What is our motive once we find Lukas and the rogue?"
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 27 Aug - 11:14

Mist sat down as everyone slowly began to leave the group and go off and do their own thing, whether it be guarding the den or trying to track down the murderer. A few moments later, a loner stopped inside the camp. The sentinel cocked his head, staring at this new wolf with interest. He had very short black fur, with markings the color of Mist's own pelt around his eyes. He was also quite large and muscular, but lean as well. Mist was about to go over there, but Dew and Miyuki beat him to it.

The brute kept his green optics on the three, and saw Dew walk away over to Cyrax. The warrior said something to Thunder-Paws, then padded into the healer's den. Mist wondered what Cyrax was doing, then saw him emerge with some herbs wrapped in a leaf. Mist looked back at Dew, and saw Cyrax trot over to her. The golden-furred wolf saw them cross the river and sniff around. They must be trying to track down that wolf! he realized. Mist got to his paws and ran towards the river, and jumped in. The cool water rushed around him as he swam the rest of the way across. He crawled out of the water near where Dew and Cyrax were. The time elemental shook his fur out, then trotted over to the two other wolves. "Hey, uh, do you mind if I come with you?" he asked, smiling a bit.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug - 15:08

Dew shook her fur dry as she watched Cryax cross the river with ease. She wished she would do something like that, maybe she could learn out how to teleport? With a wormhole or something, Ooo that'd be cool! Motive? She hadn't thought about that yet. Dew shrugged and looked at Cryax. "I guess we sneak around and try and steal back Lukas. If all else fails, we attack."Dew said as she noticed that Mist was appouching. He asked if he could come along. "You're a time wolf, right Mist? We could use you if we get into trouble." The space wolf looked at her companion, "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 27 Aug - 15:37

From the corner of Pluto's eye, she spotted a newcomer facing with the alpha. He looked rather unusual than most wolves. Pluto started to assume he was probably half Egyptian wolf. The black and white wolf watched everything that was going on, waiting for her to make her move. As she Pluto was moving her eyes everywhere, she saw that Dew and Cyrax has probably already left. But then she saw little Mist going somewhere else as well. 'He must be following Dew and Cyrax.' Pluto thought and looked back at her fat companion, Dinky Doo. Pulto started to move away from her little spying spot and she swiftly started to follow Mist behind trees and bushes until they met the two warriors. The beta kept her distance since at this moment, they could mistake Pluto for being the killer and pupnapper. The wolf sticked her head out the bush, revealing herself to Cyrax and Dew with a bored face, while spying them, waiting to get noticed. While staring, Pluto let out a heavy sigh, waiting for what will come next. 'Forest, Thunder, Flare, I'm leaving you to protect the alpha and her pups.' Pluto hoped that she made the right choice.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 27 Aug - 16:13

Mist nodded at the she-wolf's question. "Yup" he said. He then followed Dew's gaze over to Cyrax, hoping that the lead warrior would let him come along. Just then he thought he saw something moving in the bushes around them. The sentinel tensed, expecting the wolf they were looking for to jump out at any moment. His jade green orbs scanned the area for anything else suspicious. He gave the air a quick sniff as he swiveled his ears, but he smelled nothing but his packmates and the smell of his surroundings. Maybe I just need to calm down a bit he thought, though it was hard to focus and be serious when you knew there could be murderer watching your every move. Then he heard a noise. Like someone sighing. He turned his head and saw a black wolf with a white star on her forehead peeking out from between the bushes. Pluto he thought. "I didn't know you were a stalker" he teased, waving his tail in greeting at the Beta female.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Wed 28 Aug - 5:02

They were made their way through the forest, nothing but tree's surrounded them and the dark parts of the forest seemed menacing. Perking his ears, he heard someome running towards him and on instinct he would turn around and smack the wolf but his jade eyes widen it was none other than forest's and rain's offspring, he kept his paw frozen in mid air before placing it down on the ground. "What are you doing here?" he questioned but instead saw the young wolf's smile and the small plea to join them. Looking over at dew he'll raise an eyebrow not that she can see it through his mask but surely he didn't know what to say,   "Is it fine with the alpha and your mother? If so you may." he said  before turning around then continuing forward while leaping over a fall tree trunk. But he was traveling towards the dark parts of the forest and surely he vanished in the shadows "Come on!" he called out more of a command then suggestion. But before he could began to walk further his ears perked to another sound and it was none other than Pluto, sighing he would turn and face the beta female but surely too much is halting them to succeed the goal of retrieving Lukas. Giving a slight grunt as a greeting he would then make his way.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 28 Aug - 8:18

Mist's smile faded a bit at Cyrax's answer. He really did not want to go talk to the Alphess right now; she was a lot scarier than before ever since the death if Horo and kidnapping of Lukas. And Forest? Mist grumbled and turned around to go back to the camp. Or at least make it look like that. The golden-furred wolf stepped back into the river, and swam across, using his powers a bit to make himself go faster. I'm not going to miss out on something like this! he thought. He crawled out of the water, his heart beginning to pound once again with excitement. The brute didn't bother to shake himself; after all he would just be getting back in the water. He quietly padded behind some bushes as he pretended to be asking Miyuki and Forest. He searched for the two, and saw the white she-wolf, Yuki, still talking to the odd-looking loner. Next he saw Forest, who was having a conversation with Thunder-Paws near the den where the pups were hidden. Gosh, I sure am glad I'm not that little anymore! he thought, grinning.

Thinking it had been long enough, he came out of his hiding place and started to pad towards the water. He got in for the third time, and swam across, using his element again. Water... That was his sister's element. Asgata...w-wait, where is she? Did she keep on going patrolling with Fall? he wondered. His eyes narrowed as he got out and shook his gold-hued fur out. Then he raced back to where the others were. We're gonna get that wolf before he...uh...she, whatever it is, gets another one of us. He skidded to a halt next to Cyrax. "Alright, I'm all good now!" he said. He felt excitement rise up in his chest, making his heart seem to lift. He began to shift his weight from paw to paw. This was his first serious "mission", if that's what you could call it! And I'm going to make sure we can say "Mission accomplished."
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug - 15:51

This was great....thought the chipmunk. All these new places and berry bushes. It was paradise. Well....except for the wolves right now... Why did he move to Shene mountain in the first place? This place was much more plentiful in food! Oh nuts...delicious delicious nuts... He scurried off, soon returning to his wolf friend with his cheeks puffed out and a pile of acorns in his arms. Pluto then started to poke him but Mr. Doo didn't seem to mind, he was far to occupied. The chipmunk set the ones in his arms onto the ground, bringing his small paw to his chin in thought. "Mmm..." he mumbled aloud. "I'll name you Nutty, you Nutmeg, have you be McNut, and you...YOU will be Nut Jr.!"
Dinky laughed, throwing his body onto his pile and rolling around gleefully. Suddenly though, his wolf friend besides him stirred. The wolf got up, and began walking away. "E-Ey get back 'ere Pootly!"
Lazily Dinky stood up, his body wobbling to gain his balance from all the acorns in his pouch. He ran after her, barely catching up but managing to grab onto the wolf's tail. Having no energy, he just dangled from there until she came to a stop, it was then Dinky climbed onto her head and peered out of the bush. There were other wolves that Dinky saw, which made the chipmunk slightly nervous. He just simply stared at them all with his puffed out cheeks. "Mmmnnnghhhmmnnmgh!" He mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 28 Aug - 16:56

As Pluto was about to hide herself once again, she was already caught by one of Forest's pups.

"I didn't know you were a stalker"

'Stalker.' Though Pluto was  a bit stalkerish, she still hated that word. The wolf waved her paw gently at Mist, and hoping that the rest would notice her as well. Just then, Cyrax noticed Pluto and gave her a small grunt as a greeting, Pluto waving at him and then placing her paw down on the ground. Pluto let out many sighs as she felt Dinky Doo climb onto her back, and then her head. She was best known to have to have boiling temper, but she remained patient with the chipmunk and didn't whack him right off her head.

Pluto took both of her paws and gently lifted Dinky Doo off her head and set him down right in front of her. "I would rather remain hidden if I were you." Pluto said in a monotone voice. It's not like she didn't trust her friends or anything. Pluto just hated when wolves look her way or ask un important questions like "Why is there a chipmunk on your head?" For now, Pluto just remained behind the bushes. She would follow Cyrax, Dew, and Mist while being hidden and trying to protect Dinky Doo. Pluto looked down at Dinky Doo and his puffed up cheeks and gave him a rather friendly stare. "Let's go." Pluto said as she started to move.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug - 18:12

Shirano's smile grew as Raya looked up and gave him one of her own. He even laughed a little as she nuzzled him, then started running around him. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll protect you too!" he replied, his tail wagging. And that's a promise he thought. Then he looked around at all of the other pups in the den. Some didn't seem to be getting along very well, like Ashen and the Alpha's pups. Maybe I can tell them all a story or something... he thought. He took another step in the den, and gave Raya another nudge with his muzzle. "Do you want to hear a story?" he asked her and the other pups as he sat down in the middle of them. Which story should I tell them? he wondered, thinking about all of the stories he had heard when he was a pup. He remembered one particular story that Himitsu had told him, which he had enjoyed a lot. It was about how Himitsu had gotten over to Shirano's previous pack. Himitsu...is he still leading that tribe? the apprentice thought. He hoped not, and pushed the thought of the cruel brute causing more bloodshed out of his mind, and waited for the pups' answers instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug - 4:44

Raya kept runningaround her bestest friend for awhile even so some sparks managed to make her fur stand up with all that static charged up and pretty much made Raya a puffy ball. Stopping she shook her fur and surely a flash of lightning appeared and she looked wiped out laying flat down om the ground and  she even smelt some smoke rise from her fur she had one hella huge shock from being charged up. But what was unique about Raya she can just stand back up like nothing but really it hurt her like being stung in the hind by a bee. Holding back some tears she would growl to herself and shake them away while plastering a huge goofy smile on her face, running back to Shii she'll press her muzzle into his shoulder and giggle "Shii!! Im so happy your here with us!" she yipped ,  Raya would then perk her ears and listen [i] 'Story?' she thought while looking at shii with a look of awe mixed with that OMHERDGAWD UNICORNS look. ( idk xD)....  Wagging her tail she would lay in front of shii and perk her ears giving him full attention to what story he has in mind but surely she wanted Ashen and Miyuki's pups to come as well! "Ashen! And the alphas pups come here! And listen to shii's story! Hurry up!" she yelled while turning her yellow eyes back to the apprentice time wolf[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug - 16:26

Dew had noticed Pluto earlier, but she didnt say anything. She obviously was hiding. Turning, the space wolf started to pad into the forest. "Start sniffing for the scent. Keep an eye out also, we don't know what this wolf can do. Stop only if you hear/see anything." Dew said as she leapt over the log that Cryax had recently crossed. She kept her nose close to the ground, trying to pick up a scent. After a while of traveling, she found a faint hint of the scent that they had found earlier. Letting out a small yap, the white wolf began to pick up her pace and eventually ran. She had found an even stronger scent! "I got it! Follow me!" Dew yelled behind her as she ran off into the Waste Lands.

~*~to waste lands~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug - 22:57

Ashen groaned, a story? He himself always loved a good story, but still, with these guys? The pup snorted, small flames emitting from is nostrils as if a dragon. He had nothing better to do, other than sit here and shun the other pups creation. Sighing, Ashen eventually gave in and went to sit next to his sister. His expression gave off the expression of being bored, but in reality even he was interested.

(Sorry short post...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next