Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 16 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Sun 1 Sep - 0:05

Vladimir watched the two other pups inside the den, feeling slightly overprotective of his sister. Along with Happy's headpiece, Vlad brought his sister closer to himself, not wanting anything to happen to her. Though these were young pups, a little younger than Vladimir and Lilli, he still was quite aware of the two, even if they couldn't do much but yell for their parents if something went wrong. Vlad still grinned at everyone though.

As Vladimir nuzzled his sister affectionatly, another wolf came in, who seemed to be a friend of the other wolves female pup. Replacing the big grin with a small smile, Vlad stared at the wolf curiously, wondering about. When the unknown wolf announced that he was going to share a story, Vladimir put on a small grin. He wondered what this story was about. Being the wolf who loves listening to different stories, he couldn't help but be excited about what he was going to hear about, even if he heard it many times already. Vladimir snuggled with his sister and the golden headpiece ready to listen, but still being aware of the other pups. Vladimir really didn't like the male pup's expression, but he just turned his head and gave him a friendly smile. To everyone in the den, Vladimir asked: "May I have your names? My name is Vladimir and this is my sister Lilli. As you may know, the stolen pup is my brother Lukas." The happy expression that Vladimir had fell a little bit into a worried expression, but he quickly replaced it with a cheery face before any of the wolves in the den could see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Sep - 0:44

Raya awaited for Shii to began his story but mostly she perked her ears to the alpha's son. Speaking about what their names are and surely she felt bad when she mentioned his stolen brother Lukas. Nuzzling her brother to calm down around the other pups she'll lay her head on Ashen's shoulder and nuzzle her brother like any lil sister. "Oh!" she gasped, while turning her head to look at Vladimir and smile cheefully "Hiya! My name is Raya and this is my brother Ashen but don't let his attitude get to you. He is nice and very loving and my best brother. And I am pleased to mee you Vlad and Lilli. " she said while smiling sweetly. Wagging her tail she'll basically put on paw over her brother and pat his back while awaiting the story still but mostly she just wanted to play a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 1 Sep - 14:13

Flare turned away from the new wolf. She wanted to stay close to her pups but saw them in a circle along with the other pups and she couldn't help but smile at her pups, even if Ashen looked annoyed but than again she took after his mom. Giggling, she walked over to Thunder and pressed herself closely to his side while watching her pups closely as they awaited for Shirano's story. "Thunder, I just realized that our little ones are growing up quickly... And surely will be on their own one day.. " she said sadly with one sigh  because she thinks her babies are growing up to quickly. Flare merely sat their beside her mate while Aiden stood watch at the entrance, she knew if the rogue were to come back Aiden will activate the den's security and conjure up a tunnel that leads to another chamber. Her only hope is that this rogue was caught and will be gone and this pack will return to its peace.  A flame appeared at her paw and she just began to play with it but mostly she wanted to draw on the ground with her claws and maybe create shaman art but other than that she continued to play with the flame ball.  
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 3 Sep - 22:56

Pluto swiftly moved behind the bushes, and then stuck her head out to see where the other's were going.

'Waste Lands...' Pluto has never been there before, but it was part of the territory, so she knew a little bit about it. She looked at Dew, Cyrax, and the other wolf, which his name was failed to be remembered, and then thought for a moment. There was another route to the Waste Land Pluto knew of. Since the Waste Land wasn't a very pleasant  place to be in, nor was it safe, thinking about it made Pluto look back at her friend Dinky Doo. She stared at him for about a minute and then turned her head back to where she was looking at. 'I don't think bringing Dinky would be a good idea...' Pulto eyed the chipmunk and then looked down at her black paws. The black wolf sighed and made her decision.

"The place i'm about to head isn't very safe or nice at all. I suggest you stay here with your nuts. Just remember to keep hidden. When I come back, i'll meet you here right at this bush." Pluto motioned her head towards a berry bush and then looked at Dinky. The wolf took a deep breath to calm herself down and then looked forward towards the other route to the Waste Land. She took one short glance at Dinky and then started moving her body. "Here I come." Said Pluto, in a very soft and confident voice. As Pluto was walking, her small body was soon disappearing from anyone's sight. Her heart pounding quite quickly, Pluto headed over to the dreaded area.

To: Dark - Waste Land
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 7 Sep - 4:38

Still pressing against her love Thunder, she'll move away from him hesitantly and go over by the fur pelts, she fiddled with her paws and even thumped her tail on the ground a few times and be there waiting for a rogue to be captured and for a pup to safely come home, she was at her limit from being bored. Becoming a mother she had responsibilities but she missed being out there on the field and surely her patience is well but sometimes she just can't contain it. Red eyes watched her pups closely as they awaited for the spoken tail of Shirano but apparently the young apprentice was too busy on what story to choose. Sighing, she looked over at Thunder and gave him a bored face while sticking out her tongue at him to taunt him and hoping he would wanna wrestle cause she wanted to do something with some action! Perhaps, a game of squirell toss? She'll stop sticking her tongue at him and lay her head on her paws while flattening her ears. She wonders about where Seeker and Icewing have gone? And what happened to that princess Thundera... But after the attack of her old home she couldn't shake those questions out of her head for the fear of knowing that they may be dead yet she rather think that they became lost. Surely, she wanted Cyrax to find a mate once more. Before he turns 3!

Wagging her tail excitedly, lil Raya awaits the upcoming tale that Shii would share with them all but mostly she awaited for the alpha's pups response. Nothing. Smiling, at them she'll jump onto Ashen's back and merely lay there cuddling. "I WUV MY BROTER ASHEN!" she yelled at the top of her lungs while having a goofy smile.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Sep - 19:26

Ashen was just sitting there in the now calmed down surrounding. It was peaceful...despite having so many others in the same den as him. He took a slow deep breath, enjoying the peaceful silence. But then...IT happened.

"I WUV MY BROTER ASHEN!"

"Ahh WHAT THE FRIKEN *CENSORED BEEPING WHALE NOISES*!!!" He shouted out. His body then burst into that of flame and knocked his sister straight off of him. Eyes still blazing, Ashen growled and snorted out miniature flames, not knowing how to bring out the full sized fire. Letting out a roar he launched himself onto his sister, tussling along the ground roughly as his body continued to heat the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 7 Sep - 19:45

The warrior nodded, hearing his two pups...mostly Raya, chatter in the background. They have gotten used to pack life so easily, but still...they had a long way to go. Seeing Flare go back into the den, Thunder was soon to follow slowly behind her. He stopped by the large entrance, watching. Flare was obviously bored, it was easy to see. Thunder chuckled at his mate and headed back in as she silently challenged him to play a game. As for Thunder, he was eager to. Having a duel seemed like so much fun right now, and Thunder still had so many rivals he wanted to fight. March, Cyrax, Happy...and maybe even the Alpha Miyuki. His skills could use some practice he supposed. But right now...was it really the time for that? The male's gaze darkened. It seemed he never had the time for anything anymore. As a pup he has never had to worry about pack affairs, nor what was going on even though he had wanted to. Thunder never would have thought that he wanted to go back to pup hood, but here he was now wishing for it. Grinning once again he brought up a paw and bumped Flare in her shoulder friendly. Flare was treated more like a guy to Thunder so at least he didn't feel as bad whenever she got him good. HIs attention was interrupted as Ashen began shouting words that...were not allowed to be spoken for someone his age. The little pup nearly burst into flame before he tackled Raya to a wall. "Ashen!" Thunder scolded, his voice trying to sound deep with authority.

(Flare, I wanted to ask what age the pups should be. Based on how the roleplay time is going so slowly, I would guess they would only be a week to a few weeks old. Not even old enough to eat meat not exit the den. But this pack never really followed pup age right. xD I know it is moving very slowly and I want them to get older too, but right now I think they are still very very young. If we can both agree on an age that would be great, so our bio's can match.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Sep - 19:59

Dinky Doo chuckled, what was Pluto doing leaving him behind like this! His mouth dropped open seeing her disappear into the distance, the acorns quickly pouring out of his cheek pouches. It was a this time he just realized he had nowhere to go now except back over to the camp. Either that or finding another suitable burrow. He made more squeaking noises...he tried to make them sound deeper and angrier but ended up just being more high pitched. "Bah...whatever!" He announced waving a paw. He could...run there...run. Its not...that far. The dinky chipmunk sighed...the things he does for others. Okay, well actually this was the first time he EVER did something but that is besides the point. Just because he was a overweight nut obsessed pippy pip do da rodent didn't mean he couldn't help. Besides, he would never listen to what someone tells him to do. He gathered back up his acorns, as much as he could carry. They would slow him down even more, but Dinky Doo had a good feeling they may be useful. "Well Pip pip da doodly doo! Time to kill me some oversized mammals!"

-To Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 7 Sep - 20:50

The female warrior was obviously bored and it seemed this pack need more action but she was upset that a rogue will come at a  time like this for no dang reason! Looking over at Thunder she'll growl playfully only to feel her bump her and she'll simply return a playful wack with her paw but she stopped and perked her ears to her son's unspoken words. Growling she leaped over to him and blazed "Ashen!!" she scolded while growling at her lil boy and merely gazing down at him disapointed in the sudden language. Her blaze will fizzle out and she sighed and looked at her son "Ashen, please don't speak that language around anyone... Where did you even hear such words?"  she questioned while picking him up by the scruff  and merely took him out to another den. Placing him down on a deer pelt she'll lay down and face him, she was saddened that her son was like this but truly Flare was the same when she was young except for the language.. Looking back at her mate she motioned her eyes at him to get raya. "Now then, why would you even burn your sister or even tackle her roughly? "

(Thunder, Idk what age they should be. Do you have an age in mind because I will agree to anything. I know they are still young perhaps they should talk babyish? XD or merely can't leave the den without one of us? I know they aren't even close to one.. lol xD can't they eat chewed meat? Or they still on milk doubt it tho lol xD??? ) 

Raya merely went wide eye for a sec as she felt the sudden small flames appear and surely she felt a burn flying off him she'll land next to him. And rub her head as she felt a heavy force land on her. "Ashen??!" she growled while pushing him off and then finally mother took him away and Raya just sat their bewildered on what just happened for no reason...  
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 8 Sep - 0:04

@Thunder & Flare: I feel like all the pups should just be five months ._.

Miyuki looked around the territory, as if she was trying to find something, which she wasn't. She looked back at the loner and shook her head. "Anyways, I'm Miyuki. The alpha." Yuki fell silent, thinking about a few things that weren't really important. Miyuki hoped that Cyrax and Dew were doing alright and Lukas too. Yuki felt worried. All she wants to see is Lukas' face. Miyuki tapped her paw on the grass impatiently, hoping that group would come back with Lukas. She sometimes wondered what Tsuki would do in this situation.

As Ashen blurted out something inappropriate, Vladimir instantly covered Lilli's ear. Vlad glared at the other pup, not impressed with him. When Ashen was taken out, Vladimir sighed and looked at Raya with soft eyes. "Are you okay?" Vladimir asked Raya as he looked back at his sister and removed his paws from her ears. He ran his paws on Happy's headpiece and looked at Raya, hoping for an answer. But he was very curious where Ashen learned the language from. Again, Vladimir sighed as he patted his sister's head. 'Well that was interesting.' Vladimir thought. His surprised face soon turned into a very peaceful expression, as he tried to forget about what just happened. Now, Vladimir had learned some new words today. But doesn't plan on using them anytime soon. It would set a bad example to Lilli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 8 Sep - 15:42

Shirano was about to tell the pups a story about Himitsu, when one of Miyuki's pups asked for everyone's name. He waited for all the pups to introduce themselves, then said "My name is Shirano" in a quiet voice. A smile grew on the apprentice's face at Raya's sweet and excitable attitude towards the Alpha's pups. I wish I could talk to new wolves that easily... he thought. He sighed, and was going to start telling his story when all of a sudden Raya yipped loudly and jump on Ashen, who responded with a bit of naughty language. Then he saw the young male burst into flames, knocking Raya away from him, and then tackled her to the ground. Shirano sat there stunned, not exactly sure what to do, until Flare came in and scolded Ashen, then took him away. "Uh..." he stuttered, watching as Vladimir asked Raya if she was okay. Still unsure of what to do, the black yearling just waited for everyone to calm down, an awkward feeling coming over him. Where did he learn those words from, anyways? he wondered. He hadn't heard anybody else use language like that, so how did the pup know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 8 Sep - 16:10

Asgata slowly padded into the camp, looking around. It seems like everyone is here she thought. But not dad, March, and...Mist's girlfriend, whatever her name is. She saw a strange-looking wolf, whom Miyuki was talking to. She was curious as to why he looked like this, but was more interested in finding out what happened. The blue-furred water elemental looked at her brother. "Let's go find out what happened" she said to him, and began to wonder who they should ask. Their mother, Forest, was an option, and Asgata knew that Fall liked her, but the she-wolf wasn't a big fan of the Delta. Oh well, it wasn't like she knew anyone else here. She took a slow step in the direction of the brown lass, looking at her brother to make sure he was following.

(....*posts random Forest post*)

Forest siged  as Flare and Thunder talked a bit. She began to wonder what was going on inside the den with all the pups, especially when she heard one of them swear, and then be carried out of the den by his mother. Well, he has a nice voice she thought. Her hazel luminaries wandered around the camp, taking everything in. She soon spotted familiar blue and red pelts walking side by side, and immediately recognized them as her pups. "Fall! Asgata!" she called out to them as she got up and trotted over. "Where were you?" she asked, nuzzling them both.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 10 Sep - 2:24

The little black pup just laid there on her back while she rubbed her head, while she had a confused expression plastered on her face. Jumping back on all fours the pup merely flicked her eyes over to the alpha's pup Vladimir and merely gave him a soft smile which reached her yellow eyes. "Im fine. Don't worry he has always been like this... Shii go on and start your storwee.." she spoke while merely moving towards shii but she looked at the ground a bit embarressed from her brother's behavior and was hurt that her own brother attacked her for just saying 'I wuv u', well that didn't make sense to her. Looking over at the den where Mother took brother she'll look at her father who just stood there like an idiot... Than again she was like him so she hears. A small smile crept to her lips and she was proud of who she is, in matter of fact she was the funny and outgoing pup in this pack!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 10 Sep - 16:14

Thunder sighed before looking over to Aiden. It seemed as if he would have the watch the den until he came back. Thunder was still smiling as he picked up Raya by the scruff, taking her away from the others. "Sorry Raya, story time is going to have to wait." He apologized. The black wolf trotted over quickly to his mate, setting Raya down right in front of her brother. Thunder sat down and tried to give a stern look to Ashen. It looked more like a creepy stare though, which worked just as well...

Ashen sat hunched over, a deep scowl on his face. Red eyes pointed towards the ground, and only shot up once as he noticed Raya being set down in front of him. As for the words, maybe someone outside the den spoke it and it just came to Ashen now, he didn't know. He lay back his ears, in refusal to answer his parents on his outburst. Ashen mumbled inaudible words, his paws scuffling among the dirt. He didn't know where he learned the words.

@Merkuki: Mmm...I'll do that if I have to, but it wouldn't make much sense since your pups were born in the old territory. Plus, our pack has only been in this new territory for about a week or so following the roleplay. This would make Raya and Ashen only a week old. This however is way to young for the way they act now. I can bump them up to 3 months at most... then yours may be 5 months, so at least it would make better sense. Of course if you strongly agree all pups should be 5 months, I won't argue. I just want to keep things a little bit organized here. Also keep in mind that we are then going to have a bunch of new apprentices afterwards at the same time. ._.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 12 Sep - 16:58

Fall came with her sister into the clearing of the campsite. Everyone seemed to be focused on one thing. But still, another. The brute sighed, and looked over at Asgata as she spoke to him. He nodded steadily in agreement. "Yeah... I'm quite curious myself..." He said, following her. She seemed to be walking over to their mother, Forest. He felt happy, even though his face didn't really show it. He wanted to know what was going on, and as he said, his curiosity was pulling him towards an answer as he followed his sister.
(Aaaain't really got time for dat. Anyway... I had to post... Even though it failed dramatically...)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 15 Sep - 12:00

Asgata pulled away a bit from her mother. She sighed and looked at Fall. "We were at Meadows of Yuzuki" she replied. Her blue eyes wandered around the area. She knew Rain, March, and Sapphire were gone, but she realized that some others were gone now as well, including her brother Mist. Did he go off to find that she-wolf again or what? she thought. Remembering what she had come to Forest for, Asgata looked back at the she-wolf. "What happened?" she asked.

Forest watched as the two stood there for a moment, before Asgata answered. Meadows of Yuzuki... she thought. She was about to ask if they had seen anything while they were there, but Asgata spoke again. "Well..." she began. Her hazel optics wandered over to where Horo's dead body was, but she immediately pulled them back to Fall and Asgata. "There was a wolf who came into our camp while we were out patrolling, and killed Horo and kidnapped Miyuki's pup..." When she was done explaining, Forest gave her pups a serious look, an expression that was rarely seen on her face.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 19 Sep - 17:29

Flare bristled her fur that ran across her back as she stared down at her son, while her eyes glowed red from being so furious it seem liked her fur wanted to spark up in flames... Letting out a deep sigh she'll lower herself down next to Ashen and merely pull him close with her paw. She was a bit sad cause she herself felt like she wasn't a great mother afterall. "What am I going to do with you... both..?" she whispered while laying there feeling like she failed motherhood than again she knew she couldn't be the mother she always wanted when she was a pup it just didn't work well.  Flare continued to lay there in silence while she sulk to herself.

Raya struggled in her father's grip before giving a last stare with her yellow eyes at the alpha's pups and shii before she disappeared in the next chamber. Setting Raya down she'll growl at her stupid brother and back far away from them all as possible while giving him a nasty glare just as creepy as her own father's glare. "Why do I have to have such a dumb browter!?" she thought to herself while clawing into the ground.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 19 Sep - 18:01

Thunder watched back and forth, from Flare to his two pups and back to Flare. He was upset that his family had this issue of 'getting along', but for the most part Thunder didn't mind it. In the end they all knew they cared for one another. It also occurred to Thunder just then and there they had the largest family in the pack. Well...including Cyrax, Aiden, and also Seeker and Icewing in which Thunder does not like to think about. Thunder smirked despite the tension, how ironic it was that he and Flare had never really known their real family, yet here they were with an adoptive parent, a step brother, two pups and of course each other...all together in the same pack. He now realized that Miyuki must be heartbroken about the loss of Lukas...she has already lost Tsuki, she doesn't need another member of her family gone.

Besides him Ashen began calming, seeing his mother's aura darken. He was about to walk up to her, to maybe but hesitantly apologize, when Raya burst out a comment that made his fur stand.

"Why do I have to have such a dumb brother!?"

"What!?" Ashen turned, his hackles turning into flames. "I'm not the one who jumped down a cliff!" He raged, his short act of submission now over, "If anyone your're the stupid one!"

The pup continued on, stepping towards his sister with a mouth full of fire. Thunder stepped in between the two, knowing none of them would back down, and also realizing nether of the two knew anything about controlling the two hardest elements to control, fire and lightning.

"Enough!" Thunder bellowed, his voice raising. "Raya, Ashen! Separate now and go into the corners! Now!"

Hesitantly, Ashen slunk off after giving one last look at Raya and then to his mother.

"Flare..." Thunder whispered, "They are still young...it won't always be like this. Remember that everyone is in a foul mood here, it's just the stress."

Reassuringly he tried to nudge his mate with his muzzle, "Your're a great parent Flare! ...We just got stuck with the difficult ones!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 19 Sep - 18:24

Raya snarled at her brother showing her still developing canines while she got up on all fours and raised her tail. Sparks were going everywhere as she was about to lunge at her stupid brother's dumb huge head! But than father came between them and she reluctantly backed down and marched away from the two of them towards the corner but she gave Ashen a smirk "At least i know how to live life to the fullest and I ain't no coward that i could even battle grandpa." she spat while sitting at the corner and gleamed with anger before settling down and looking at father apologetically "Father sowee."  

Flare looked at her son with sad red eyes before she felt her mate's muzzle nuzzle her. She could only sigh while getting up and looking down at her litter. She knew Thunder was right plus they are trying to be the best parents they can be afterall Flare came from a very bad family and Thunder it seemed he is lost. But before she could go over to him she saw her pups began to fight, raising her tail she would snort flames from her nostrils "You two are to behave understood!? And if either of you fight or speak awful language you'll answer to me..." she growled and eyed them both but she felt hurt that she yelled at them.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 19 Sep - 18:46

Thunder shut his eyes, glad that at least Flare still had the energy to sternly talk to their two pups. "Yaa..."Thunder growled afterwards, "Unless you want me to throw you into a lake with me in it!"

In the corner he saw Ashen flinch, he knew that his father could so easily shock him in water...one time he was taking a drink and his father sparked up the water...that was not a pleasant afternoon not being able to talk because of that

Ashen puffed out air, glancing back at his parents. "Maybe if she wasn't so annoying and happy all the time..." He mumbled to them, ignoring his sister's comment, trying with all his might not to explode again. He didn't want to deal with his parents punishments by moving in to pounce on top of his sister.

Thunder sighed. "Perhaps we can leave them alone to sort this out themselves...with us by the entranceway of course due to the rouge...I know Aiden can handle guarding the other den."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 19 Sep - 19:04

Flare would remember when her and Thunder were pups that they both took a dip in some lake but she didn't get shocked as much since he knew how to cloak her fire element around her. Looking at the two she'll nod at Thunder's statement before padding out but she hold nip thunder's scruff and motion him to follow her to the next chamber soon enough they walked into the main chamber where all the pups were along with Forest and Aiden. Laying down she would await for any more disturbance.

Raya growled as she sat in the corner, she'll often stare at her brother before growling and looking away. But she too felt very hurt... Maybe they werent meant to be siblings.

( sorry this is short i have to do something!)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep - 23:56

Vladimir awkwardly watched the family of Flare, Thunder, Raya, and Ashen as they have an interesting conversation with each other. It all happened when Ashen blurted out inappropriate words.

"Why do I have to have such a dumb brother!? If anyone your're the stupid one! Raya, Ashen! Separate now and go into the corners! Now! Maybe if she wasn't so annoying and happy all the time..."

'Well then' Vladimir thought as he tilted his head with an unsure face. He was actually glad that his family wasn't like this. Or rather his relationship with his sister. After seeing Ashen and Raya's parents being strict and stuff, according to what Vlad saw when he saw his mom angry, he didn't want anything to do with that creepy aura. It scared him so much, he was always polite, cheery, and obedient. But then again he was always like that.

"Cheer up" Vlad told everyone, trying to lighten up the mood around the den. Now that all the scolding and the unhappiness ended, Vlad could calm down after being a little stressed during what just happened. Right now, his goal was to make the mood a little more positive. They still had Shirano to tell a story and Vlad really wanted to hear what it was about. He tried to set aside everything that happened and start imagining about more positive things. Like rainbows and unicorns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 20 Sep - 15:13

Thunder followed Flare, their footsteps soon reaching the other den. He looked and saw Vladimir, who was looking in their direction. 'Wow that must have been so awkward hearing that...'

The electric wolf smiled casually, as if nothing has ever happened. "Ehh, sorry everyone, Ashen and Raya can be a little troublesome at times!" Thunder mused.

He sat down near the tunnel leading into where his two pups were. While Flare and him left them alone, Thunder wouldn't be surprised if he saw fire or lightning crashing into them. Keeping an ear open to make sure the pups were not fighting, he cocked his head to the side to maybe see Forest, but the male did not. 'Well that's good I guess, it would have been embarrassing for her to see that.'  

"Cheer up" Vlad told everyone,

Thunder-Paws smiled, his head turning back to face the rest. "Yeah, how about we play a game? Or maybe Shirano can tell his story if he wants too?" He suggested. For now, keeping everyone in a at least a somewhat good mood was most important....before they all go crazy within these walls.

Meanwhile, back in the other chamber, Ashen sat silently in his corner. He could hear the muffled voices of the rest in the other chamber. Neither Raya or him has spoken so far, and for a long time it was just the awkward silence. 'For once you are quiet...' He mumbled softly. He has been hearing her growl for awhile now, looking back at him before swiftly looking away. His red eyes flicked back at her and he released his own growl, trying to copy exactly what Raya has been sounding like. "Graaahhhh...."

He was not really growling, but maybe this would amuse his sister, as he sounded like a wolf with the flu. He knew that Raya seemed to like funny things, so this may be the easiest way to begin talking.

(Hey Flare I think I'll have Ashen and Raya be 3 months since Miyuki wants them older. Of course only if that's okay with you. ^.^And Miyuki I hope that age is okay? ._.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 21 Sep - 2:41

Flare watched as the other pups stared at them enter the den. She would merely shrug it off and payed no heed to it. Looking at her mate she'll playfully paw him while   looking at him straight in the eye with actual cheerful red eyes. "Thunder, I'm sure Shirano would love to tell a story. And perhaps afterwards Aiden can make a fun game for them to all play. " she spoke while giving him a warm smile yet she looked all around it seems the camp is at peace at the moment and the others are outside.

Raya looked at her brother and her yellow eyes would gleam before she heard the sound of her brother's rather sad sound of a growl. She felt the ends of her mouth twitch upward but she dared not to laugh afterall he was being such a meanie and dummy. Turning her head away she'll not even look at him. 'I will not forgive that dumb brother of mine.' she thought, to herself while getting up and simply leaving the chamber to her dad. Poking his hind with her paw she would send a small spark to shock him "Papi, papi... Can I lay wit you?" she asked while giving him cute yellow puppy eyes but mostly because she wanted to lay at the paws of her dad and fall asleep. She let out a small yawn and surely this pup's energetic energy drained espeacially with the fight with her brother! " Crawling over to her dad's fronts paws she would curl between each one and flip onto her back to look back up at him "Daddy, I still wuv my brother but he still a meanie... Also I'm sorry if I caused any trouble.." she said while touching her small paw against his big one while she apologized. [/color]

Hearing a small voice come from the next chamber, Flare spotted her small daughter walking over to Thunder before she crawled over to his paws and laid there. She would look at Thunder and her daughter with loving eyes. Even if their family had problems they still all loved each other and for sure will not part ways. "Ashen, join us my son!" she called out to her little boy. While she pressed against Thunder and laid her head on his shoulder while sighing happily.

(So yeah that is fine Thunder! Very Happy I will update raya's bio as soon as I can xD also hey how is blue lightning gonna greet his brother lol xD)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 25 Sep - 20:25

Thunder peered down, noticing little Raya poke his legs. He felt a small spark that made him twitch, but otherwise it had no affect since he just absorbed it. "Of course, and I know Ashen is a little hot tempered, but he still loves you too." Thunder answered back sweetly. he lay down, letting Raya rest at his paws. Flare called out to Ashen, and slowly Ashen prodded out.

The pup merely grunted and went to his mother, curling up underneath her. He had a stern expression on his face, but that was most likely due to him being somewhat embarrassed of his show of affections. "Well let's here that story then..." He grumbled, trying to hide his excitement.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next