Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 4 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 1 Jun - 16:23

As Thunder's paws scuffled through the leaves of the forest floor, he heard Jay's Wing constant screaming in the background. Thunder laughed alittle before picking up Flare's scent, and flicking his ears he followed it. Just then a vole scurried past him and on instinct Thunder stomped on it, killing it imediatly. Picking it up he continued on his way, hearing the slight trickle of a stream just ahead. "There you are Flare." He said between his vole. "Heheh, catching fish huh?" Dropping the vole near Flare, Thunder padded up to the edge of the stream. "Mmm...not that big are they? I bet there is a pond nearby with better luck." He pawed the water wit his paw, sending the smaller minnows back into the crevices of the rocks, then picking up his head, he scooted closer to Flare. "Lets bring you back to camp for rest, I'm sure March and the other hunters will bring back food soon."

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat 1 Jun - 18:07; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 1 Jun - 17:39

Flare perked her eyes before flicking her eyes over at Thunder with a vole in his mouth. A smile crept along her lips before she chuckled softly "Fishing isn't bad you know. Thanks." she said before using her paw to bring the vole closer before munching down. But she stopped and looked at Thunder "Come here, your pups are moving constantly..." she spoke with a smile as she layed on her back enjoying the quiet scenery but the movements of the pups seem to get more and more.. She would think it would almost be time but she'll know once there is pain. "I guess we should head back to the den... I have a feeling.." she spoke seriously but she didnt want to move her eyes closed and she was just chilling there. The pups would move once in awhile but each time it felt a little more pressure. Some fish began to splash around and sprayed her with water but she didnt mind.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 1 Jun - 18:16

Thunder stepped into the water, listening to Flare but not catching the hint in which she was implying. "Feeling...? Haha, what?!" He splashed around, trying to land on the fish but he failed each time, as the fish would scatter in all directions then come back, as if mocking him. "Ya ya...the den the den, j-just hang on a second...COME HERE YOU LITTLE SLIMY-" Thunder would continue muttering quietly, until he swiftly turned back, suddenly realizing what Flare has mean't. "Wait...you mean? ...OHHHH! Oh my gosh!" Jumping out of the water, nearly splashing Flare, he went to her side. "Alrighty, yeah, lets go then!" He nudged her lightly, then looked back at the stream... "Next time fish....next time.."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 1 Jun - 18:28

Flare would roll her eyes as Thunder kept going at the fishes. But surely she knew he would catch on, but she couldn't help keep a smile on her face while looking at her mate. "3,2,1," she counted down softly before Thunder had just caught on and splashed her with water. She'll lower her eyes and get up slowly before shaking her pelt. Feeling Thunder nudge her she'll just sigh "I can't have these pups yet without my father or our little brother..." she said not knowing of their return. But than a swift pain jolted her she'll gasp and just kneel down before uttering a soft whine. "I spoke too soon!" she said gasping more before trying to stand up and pad slowly to the back to their den. But the camp was somewhat far she felt if she was a thousand miles away!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 1 Jun - 19:14

Thunder would gasp as he saw Flare growing weaker. Eyes wideing he tried pushing her ahead. "Come on Flare, your're a warrior!" Growling he let out a howl, hoping Cyrax and Aiden would hear it, and even JayFeather hopefully. "T-There already here Flare! While you were away they both came to the new camp! And I got Cyrax's blessing!" He would try to continue talking, trying to distract his mate from panicking. Thunder swore under his muzzle as he tried to support Flare upwards, but the camp was a mile away! They would never make it in time! "Cyraaaax.....Aiden...get here soon..." He begged inwardly. Letting Flare back down slowly, he went to quickly grab some moss to soak water in. "D-Don't worry! You'll be fine!" He told his mate, even though he himself was already starting to panic. Setting down the moss filled with water for Flare to drink, he sat down beside her, looking out for any danger that might come near. "...heh...some time huh? They are coming..don't worry..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 1 Jun - 23:40

March took a look at her closest friend, Pluto. The two shared the same traits. Quiet, serious looking. When March looked at the other wolves, she was quite jealous of how open they were, and how friendly they were. March then turned to look ag Happy. She gave her a quite death glare before she felt something a little weird. She noticed Thunder and Flare weren't here. And she was also getting an uneasy feeling. Somehow, she felt and knew that something was going on. Using her tail, March tracked down that annoying pup, Thunder. March shook he head. "What are those two up too? That wolf better not give me trouble."

It took very little time for March to find Thunder. She was an experienced wolf. What she used was a technique in finding electric wolves which she learned as a young pup. March glared at Thunder, even though she wasn't trying to scare him. "What happened?" She said in a low, mature voice.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 2 Jun - 1:13

Flare would roll on her back and breathe harshly she looked at Thunder and snarled as he said she was a 'warrior' but surely he'll never deal with the pressure and pain of birth afterall its been awhile she carried their small litter. Her red eyes  looked at her mate whining. Before she snarled at him once more, she was fed up. Pushing away the moss she'll began panting while getting a lil more upset....  She felt Thunder next to her and she would flip softly over and bury her face in his chest. She wanted to be back at camp in their den to have these pups! Suddenly her ears perked and she let out a low growl till she realized it was March. "Oh thank goodness.." she said while laying and panting again.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 2 Jun - 2:11

In the progress of making his den he'll create a underground den in the base of the huge oak tree before growing vines along the entrance. Entering below under grown he made the walls of the den out of crystal and diamond and some of marble. He than made a small stone table for him to put his trophies and slain kills.  Thats when he'll began on his bed made of moss and animal pelts.

Aiden would shrug as Shirano and Jay'swing left with Jayfeather. He was wondering why he couldn't make friends but he didn't care. Soon enough his ears perked and he'll hear the howl of Thunder! "Thunder-brother! Flare?! " he'll howl before taking off towards the sound and ripples through the earth to find them. He would run through the forests before hearing the trickles and water meaning a nearby stream was close he kept sprinting before feeling pulses that embedded images of who they were. "March, Flare and Thunder? Whats going on?" he said before noticing Flare panting. Aiden would run over to his sister and began to lick her ear before moving his ear over her belly. He felt the ripples of pups moving around at a pace that indicate they were ready. His blank eyes were wide before he would look around "Flare sister im going to transport you back to camp along with Thunder. Papa can deliver for you if needed! he spoke while flicking his tail
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 2 Jun - 17:19

Flare smelt a familiar scent it was Aiden and surely she'll move herself to meet his gaze but then she felt her ear being licked as she was laying on her side soon enough his head was on her belly. Calming her breathing she'd knew they were coming. "The first pup is coming." she breathed before looking at Aiden with pleading eyes.

Aiden would perk his ears "The first pup is almost here! I can't transport her back in time." he thought before howling for at least Jayfeather or Cyrax!

[color=orange] Humming while making his den he couldn't help be hear a howl. "Mhmm?" turning his head he'll exit the den before realizing that Aiden was calling for him and it sounded like a urgen howl. "Aiden?!" he said in panick before sprinting off to them it took awhile before he made it "Aiden? Whats go-" he was cut off before seeing his daughter "Oh! " using his earth power he formed a den rock structure around them before checking on Flare "Oh my, Flare my daughter you got to let your extinct take over, I can help any way I can but first relax."

Flare would look at Aiden before he called out to their father. Thats when Cyrax came after awhile. Hearing her father she couldn't help but smile before nodding relaxing her breathing she then let herself take over. 2 minutes passed and soon the first pup was there, it whined as its eyes were closed. It wiggled around before Flare picked the pup up softly and placed it by her so it may be fed. This pup was black and had red tips at the ears but what was unique was that the pup had lightning like paws like Thunder. "Its a girl!" flare spoke happily before licking the pup.

Cyrax gazed before seeing the first born he'll smile proudly before nudging it with his nose before looking at his daughter "Im proud of you." he spoke while looking at his granddaughter 

[color=red] Flare would smile but then flinch before it took another 5 minutes till the second pup was soon whining loudly it seemed like it was crying loud but then calmed. Its eyes remained shut as it wiggled around as well, this pup was a male and it had black fur and red markings but its tail seem to flare off like a flame. Flare picked it up and placed him next to his sister. She was done. But surely she felt tears beginning to emerge from her red eyes. Curling around her pups she'll lick them both. "What shall we name them?
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 2 Jun - 17:33

Thunder would look down with wonder at his two newly born daughter and son. "Haha, look at her! She looks like me! And the male..." He said, turning his head to the fire wolf. "They both look great Flare! I couldn't be happier!" He wagged his tail with joy and bent down to lick Flare on the ears in thanks. He was glad it went well, and that nothing went wrong despite them being out in the middle of the forest.

"What shall we name them?"

The first thing that came to Thunder was the male. The newborns fur was beginning to fluff out and lighten to a grey color, and his tail seemed to radiate the glow of flames. "How about Ashen for the male Flare?" He suggested smiling. "His fur color is like the color of ash, and he's a fire wolf as well." Flicking his eyes over to the electric daughter that resembled him Thunder paused. "But, I think you should name her, I don't want to decide for them both."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 2 Jun - 18:08

Flare looked down at her pups proudly as she licked them both. Hearing Thunder's excitement she'll smile before licking her mate lovingly. "Ashen. A fire wolf like mom huh.. Our daughter I was thinking Raya. " she spoke while gently picking up ashen and placing him next to Thunder the pup whine before settling down. It was time to get these two back to camp. Picking up Raya she'll began to pad out the formed den before looking at Thunder to follow. They needed to return for their den and not be in the forests were predators will want to snatch their new borns. Cyrax and aiden would follow her lead before she halted and waited for them all. She needed to return to camp and rest for a bit along with caring for her pups.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 2 Jun - 18:23

(I have no idea what's going on before all THAT^^^^^ happened, so Ima just go run after Rain)

Jay's Wing heard two howls rip through the air, and started debating which one he wanted to go after. Both sounded equally distressed, and both were about the same distance away. He saw March running off somewhere, then Aiden. Soon after he heard another howl, and Cyrax bolted out of his den and shot off in the Aiden had gone, acting like someone's life depended on it. Deciding that enough people had gone towards the other howl but no one had gone towards the one he had heard, he decided to go after that howl. What puzzled him was that nobody else had heard it so far. Why didn't they? Or were they more worried about the other howls? Jay's Wing shrugged it off, and without a glance to see what the other wolves behind him were doing or saying, he bolted off towards the sound, tearing across the ground as fast as he could for some reason.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 2 Jun - 18:34

Thunder would nod in agreement as the name Raya was given to his daughter, it was a beuatiful name he thought, although he wouldn't mind a name like Thunder Jr. (XD) He then happily picked up his son in his jaws and bounded after Flare. He looked back and gave thanks to everyone for helping, even March. Afterwords, he padded up to Flare's side. Ashen was flaing his legs back and forth strongly and he dangled underneath Thunder's grip. "Do you need help walking Flare? You must be weak after going through that..." He would would say concerned, worried for his mate's health. Just ahead of him he spotted Jay's Wing bolting towards them. Thunder groaned and tried to move more swiftly, not in the mood to talk until he knew Flare and his pups were back in the den safely.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 2 Jun - 20:29

March was a little slow this time, but soon caught on.

"How do you feel?" She felt like she was interrupting an important talk and couldn't help but feel rude. March wanted to offer some help for Flare, basically want pack members are for, but March felt that it was better her mate help her. If she needed anything, March was ready. A spark of electricity ran through March's pikachu tail. She was excited. The female glared at Thunder, being the only expression she ever showed, and said.

"Congratulations. You finally became a man..." March tried not to make that sound rude, but it was the only thing that came up to her mind. Hopefully his mate won't kill her for saying that. The slim hunter sat down silently, and started licking her tail. Being the youngest in the family, it was the first time March saw the birth of newborn puppies, and she found it rather.... well.... disgusting... and painful....

'Hopefully Pluto or someone else comes soon.' The female thought and changed her body position to where she lying down, but still keeping the serious expression on her face. And that same glare she gave to everyone except Pluto.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 2 Jun - 23:26

Flare looked at Thunder while seeing little ashen dangle a little. She looked down at Raya, and he was right she was weak and exuasted. Looking at Father she'll take Raya over to him to carry. "Please carry Raya. And March thanks for being here. Thunder, lets all head back to camp. she said smiling while licking Thunder's cheek till she say Jay'sWing heading our way.  

Picking up Raya, he felt the little pup move and wiggle around begging to be fed again but she'll have to wait till they are back in the den. He'll then take off with aiden by his side it was time to take these two back to the den quickly it was still a lil too chilly for newborns.

Flare would then sprint off after Cyrax but felt a little dizzy she was exausted. Looking back she noticed the others following. It was awhile till they reach camp. Thats when Cyrax would give Raya to her and Flare would just enter her and Thunder's den but inside it was large and she noticed the bed cyrax made for her and Thunder of pelts. Smiling she'll go lay down before placing Raya next to her to feed. Licking raya she'll here a little whine, it was a good feelings. She awaited Thunder to be beside her along with their son Ashen. And if March would like to take a look at the pups and maybe her future apprentice could be Raya.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 3 Jun - 16:45

Pine yawned and wagged her tail, watching as her mother trotted over to Jayfeather, Jay's Wing, and Shirano. Just then a howl echoed through the forest, and she saw Jay's Wing run off again. That howl....it sounds familiar.... the young lass thought, cocking her head. Just then she realized who it was. Dad! She looked around hurriedly. "Mom! Asgata! Fall!" she called out while racing over to them as fast as she could, and almost crashed into Asgata. "Sorry" she mumbled, though there was still a smile on her face, and her tail was wagging.

Forest perked her ears at a sudden howl. When she heard it, one word echoed in her mind. Rain......Rain.....Rain..... And Pine must have noticed too, because just then the brown female's daughter came speeding towards her, and barely avoided crashing into Asgata. Forest shot her hazel eyes right at Pine's. Already she knew what the russet femme was going to say. "Rain!" For-For said, her tail started wag almost as fast as Pine's.

Pine nodded, her tail starting to wag even harder than ever, and this time she did end up whacking her sister, Asgata, in the face. Pine giggled and said "Sorry! I didn't know ya were just behind me." She grinned at her sister in apology, then turned around and trotted away from the group. "I think they're coming soon!" she exclaimed. "I'll keep a lookout for them!" she said, and padded a little farther away.

Forest smiled and took a few steps toward her daughter, and stopped, her orbs searching for the white pelt of her mate, and possibly the gray and brown pelts of her two other pups, Breeze and Story. Forest shifted her weight from paw to paw, now too eager to see the rest of her family again.

Number of Words: 300
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Jun - 17:09

Sapphi smirked and laughed a bit as she caught Mist's shiver out of the corner of her blue eye, and as she heard him stutter. The white lupa waved her tail back and forth and shot Mist a pretty smile as she listened to him. Somewhere else? Why not..... she thought, and nodded, laughing again as she followed the male. Sapphire wasn't exactly sure where she was going, and it didn't seem like Mist was sure either. Oh well, we might as well explore the territory ourselves she decided. And besides....we will probably find a pretty place to relax in while we're at it she thought, wondering what place lay ahead of her and the golden male. The female's ears perked when she heard a few howls, and she stopped and looked over her shoulder. Her blue eyes caught a few wolves running off in different directions in response to the howls. She just shrugged and ran to catch up with Mist again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 3 Jun - 19:48

Rain padded slowly into the area. He stopped a few times to look back for the rest of the group though.

Story jumped over a bush, and she sighed slightly at the effort she had to give to get through the woods. Story lifted her paw, and got some twigs out of her fur. Then she shook it gently.

Breeze followed his sister through the leaves. He sat down, and used his wind powers to blow everything off himself, and Story. And he made sure to make a big fluff ball out of Story's fur in the process.

Rain took a deep breath, and looked deeper into the den site to spot his mate. His eyes welled up in tears, almost flooding as he spotted the fae a couple of yards ahead. His heart beat went faster than ever. And he was so overfilled with joy that he would just start sprinting at her. But it started with a slow walk towards the russet wolf. But suddenly, he was trotting at her. He soon stood directly in front of Forest. "F-Forest... He said unsteady. He just wanted to laugh. But he gave his mate a long and loving hug instead. He pressed his head onto her, really enjoying the warm moment, before he had to take a step back. His blue eyes looked directly into her hazel ones. A tear rolled down his cheek in joy as he stood there looking at her.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 3 Jun - 20:08

Forest gasped when she saw her mate and pups appear. She held her breath as he started walking towards her. She felt tears start to fall down her cheeks, and a smile spread across her muzzle. "R-Ra.....Rain......" she said after the white-furred male spoke her own name. Then Forest's mate stepped forward and gave her a long hug. She buried her head into his fur, and gave him a lick on the cheek. "I was so worried...." she whispered in Rain's ear. Then they both stepped away, and Forest gazed into her mate's beautiful blue eyes as more tears streamed down her cheeks, getting her fur wet. "I......" the female's voice trailed off. "I love you...." she said in a voice that was barely more than a whisper. "And you brought Breeze and Story too....." she said softly. She took a step forward and gave Rain another lick on the cheek. "You're amazing...." she whispered before backing away again.

Number of Words: 160

Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Jun - 20:19

Thunder entered the newly made den, it seemed bigger for some reason....probbaly Cyrax...He looked down and already saw that his mate Flare was laying down along with his daughter close beside her. Smiling he set Ashen down gently right beside her, who didn't hesitate to crawl to his mother's belly. Inside Thunder wanted to run around endlessly, screaming the names of his two pups, but something else told him to stay with Flare. Laying down beside her he watched his two children squirm around with bounless energy. He was surely grateful for what he was given. He wondered when they would walk...as of now...he just wanted to run around and tackle the two. However...that would probbally be a very bad idea at this time. For now he just watched them right at Flare's side. Soon he would announce them, or perhaps he would let everyone figure out on their own? "So many dessissions to make..." he thought.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 3 Jun - 22:41

Pluto shot her eyes at Rain. When was the last time she ever had a conversation with him? Probably for months. Pluto was delighted to see that Rain was ok, but still refused to show any emotions of happiness. She just remained neutral. Rain was already occupied with his mate, so Pluto left him alone and maybe they could catch up later. You know, life stuff. The beta female was happy that a family reunited, but was still bothered by the presence of Miyuki. She knew she was near by, but where? Pluto chose to ignore that horrible feeling and focused on Happy, who still didn't reply to her question. Happy was known for being slow. And in Pluto's opinion, rather dumb (Sorry Happy xD). The space female scanned the area to see if everyone was ok. It seemed so. Pluto plopped down on the grass. She was stressed out for days and now that she knows that everyone was here, she could rest. Of course, Hina was still not present. But knowing Hina, Pluto believed that she was fine, and could find her way here, using that talented nose. But what about Crie? Pluto mentally growled at the thought. Going back in her memory, Pluto can remember that Crie didn't make it out. How? That's the question.

'What the hell.' Was all Pluto could think. The female changed to a position much more comfortable, and began her sleepy time, which she didn't get for a while now. Plutes closed her heavy eyelids and began to fall into a deep sleep, and dream of sparkly bananas.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 4 Jun - 1:30

Rain opened his mouth to say something, but no words could escape his maw. His heart bumped furiously in his chest, and his throat was numb. His mate's wonderful hazel eyes tore into him, and all he could do was smile. He swallowed a few times. "I love you too For-For... I love you more than anything." He paused and touched his nose to hers, and licked her cheek carefully. "I'm sorry I didn't come earlier... I should have kept my guard up back in the old territory... I'm so sorry." He said and sniffled. He looked at the ground, and a breeze went through his fur. His eyes were still welled up in tears of joy.

"Mom!!" Story ran right at Forest. She rubbed her head in her fur and laughed. "I've missed you so much, Mom! She said as tears appeared in her eyes as well.

Breeze followed right after his sister. He full out sprinted towards them, and slid through the air over at the other side of his mom. He as well gave her a long hug. "I thought I wouldn't get to see you again!" He whimpered.

Rain watched as their children ran over as well, and he laughed when they occupied all room beside Forest. He looked around a couple times, perking his ears. "Where the rest? There's more wolves out there deserving a big Rain-hug!" He said and grinned. "I'm so glad I found this place... Finally I did..." He said carefully. His white fur blended in with his mate, in another big hug.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 4 Jun - 13:04

Forest opened her mouth to say something after her mate apologized, but was cut off when Breeze and Story bounded up and gave her a hug. The she-wolf let out a huge sigh of relief as she ran her tongue over their faces. "I'm so glad you all made it....." she said quietly. Then she felt Rain give her another hug, and she closed her eyes. "Pine is here.....so is Asgata and Fall. Mist was here too, but he went off somewhere with a she-wolf" she said, her tone getting annoyed at the end when she spoke about Mist.

Pine saw her father and siblings approach, and she ran to them, and tackled her sister, Story, in a hug. "Where have ya been? I was so worried about you and dad and Breeze too! But everyone else is here, so that's good!" she said quickly and cheerfully. Her tail was wagging so hard her behind was moving along with it, and huge smile was on her face the whole time.

Number of Words: 170
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 4 Jun - 14:20

Jay's Wing grinned as he watched the family's tearful and happy reunion. So sweet. The smile slipped from his face as he remembered his own family, but then it quickly came back. His family hadn't wanted to disown him, but they had to in order for him to leave........He remembered the happy ceremony they had when he had left, it wasn't a sad thing when a member left the tribe, it was just something that happened from time to time. While you were banned from rejoining the pack, you weren't banned from visiting, and all the pack members typically wished you well. That was the last time he had seen his entire family, cousins included. Moving away from those thoughts, Jay's Wing decided to go off and find Thunder and Flare. He was curious about what had been happening when he had run by. What was Thunder carrying? Flare had looked exhausted too......What had happened?

Oh my god......Jay's Wing had just remembered that Flare had been expecting.....She hadn't had them out in the forest, had she?! Jay's Wing started trotting over to the den that had the red flame and yellow lightning bolt on it. Slowing down as he approached it, just in case Flare had had her puppies, he quietly padded inside the den, just in front of the door. His eyes widened when he was the two small furry things that were lying by Flare. He slowly went to stand in front of them, hardly breathing. They were............
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 4 Jun - 18:36

Rain sighed in relief. "So we are all here... That makes my soul calmer." He said and smiled while taking a deep breath. Rain used his tail to dry away his tears. He then gently rubbed away Forest's with his paw. "We are all together again now. We have no reasons to let tears fall." He said and closed his eyes and lowering his head.

Story laughed as her sister came and tackled her. "We've been looking for you guys! She replied. "I've missed you so much!" She giggled and hugged Pine back.

Breeze snickered at the tone Forest made at the comment about Mist. "That sounds awfully a lot like my bro. We shouldn't disturb him before they come back." He said and smiled slightly.

"Oh... Found a girl has he?" Rain said and grinned. He looked around slightly. "It's not that bad. We should let him have some fun once in a while. Even after what just happened." Rain agreed on what Breeze said. He smiled and sat down yawning slightly while stretching his front feet. 'It's been a while since I got a proper rest... I can finally sleep without worrying about attackers...' He thought to himself, lowering his head.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next