Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ ||

+2
Tsuki
Robin
6 posters

Go down

|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty || Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Robin Mon 29 Apr - 18:53

The Basics:

Name: Jay's Wing
Nicknames: Jay, Little Wing, Baby Bird
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Element: Electric
Breed: Grey

Appearance:

Coat Length: 3 in.
Pelt Colour: Dark Grey with a yellow neck ruff
Eye Colour: Golden Amber. One turns a pale yellow when he works his element.
Markings and Designs: Black stripes run through his fur making strange patterns
Scars and Scratches: Several burn scars hidden under his thick pelt
Wolf Build: small and wiry

Persona:

Personality: Jay's Wing emjoys playing pranks and messing around. He generally respects those of high rank, but there are exceptions. He is always either napping or messing around when he's not working. He is normally a wolf who doesn't care for much anything serious, but he's got a temper, and is sometimes a little mean without him realizing it. He doesn't mind losing, but absolutely hates falling, or the feeling of falling. Loud noises also freak him out, but only if they're sudden. He almost abhors physical contact unless he initiated it, but is good at hiding it. A deathly fear of water makes sure he stays far away from any of it, even puddles and escpecially lakes and rivers.
Wolf Likes: Running, a brawl, hunting/stalking, leaves
Wolf Dislikes: Loud sudden noises, the feeling of falling/falling, water, touch
Wolf Strengths: Can dodge attacks easily and will do whatever it takes to win if he really wants to....even if it's a dirty trick
Wolf Weaknesses: he doesn't have a hold on his powers well, and can't take direct hits. He'll do anything and everything to avoid water
Wolf Habits: scratching the ground and annoying people
Wolf Talents: Annoying people

Relations:

Parents: Gefin=dad/time......Jirdo=mom/electric
Siblings: Furin=brother/time
Pups: none
Best Bud: . . . Thunder
Friends: Thunder-Paws, Jayfeather, Flare, Forest, Rain, Mist, Tsuki
Enemies: Thunder-Paws(kind of)
Crush: none, and never
Mate: NEVER

Extras:

Extra: Jay's Wing has rather large ears.....
Extra: not that I can think of....
Reference: || Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Untitl11
Themesong:

History:

Jay's Wing's pack originally had a ceremony.If you could make it out of a
series of tunnels,you became a needed,strong member of the pack.Jay's Wing made it out of the tunnels,but he was not able to make it out unscathed.From 2 weeks of plodding around in the dark with no food,he had grown small,fast, and his eyes were accustomed to the dark,and had to reset.He was not strong anymore,and many of his friends did not like him for it.His family wanted him to be happy,so he left.Eventually,he found this pack,and he hopes to start anew here. Certain things about this pack surprises him though. The way his clan worked and the way this pack works are vastly different, and it confuses him sometimes.

A year ago, he and Jayfeather were captured by humans during an herb gathering trip. Experimented and tested on, it took the two a year to escape and get back home.

Reason for Move: Robin chose to kill off this character

Last edited by Robin on Tue 22 Apr - 19:47; edited 3 times in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty Re: || Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Tsuki Mon 29 Apr - 21:09

Great bio!!

ACCEPTED AND MOVED
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty Re: || Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 29 Apr - 22:43

YOU ARE SO CUDDLY AND CUTE
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Mon 29 Apr - 23:05

ERMERGAWD... You listen to Nightcore o_O I respect your choices in life
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:07

I AM NOT CUDDLY AND CUTE WHY CANT I ESCAPE FROM YOU MAD PEOPLE?!?!?

Thank you Midnight, nightcore fans will one day rule the world.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Apr - 17:27

VOOOOOOOOOOOOCALOOOOOOOIIIDDDDD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:28

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 May - 2:03

I'm sorry Thunder... Once again, I will side with Robin. As a member of Team NG and a fan of NIGHTCORE <3
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 3 May - 2:48

XD NIGHTCORE FOREVAH!

I just realized something
NG = Night Guardians
NG = National Guard
Hetalia = Nation

See what I'm getting at here?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 May - 3:02

I do see... Hmm... Herm... HURM.... HERMYWERMYWORMBLERG. Yeas. I doo speack the englush..
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 3 May - 3:17

XD And su do I. Xust wuth miny speeling fials.

DO NOT GET ANY IDEAS ENGLAND.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 23 Aug - 23:19

He may have not. I did.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 17 Apr - 17:07

As much as it pains me... I have moved Robin and Jayfeather's bios to the forgotten records. I am confident that they will return someday, but for now the bios will rest here....

And we went over what to do with them in rp, da? They went on a maaaaagical journey, and will someday come back.... I hope

.... Happy 2 year anniversary you "two" Hope you come back soon....  
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 18 Apr - 2:28

"Awh they will be missed. I still wonder why they are gone.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 21 Apr - 2:00

And a few days later, he returns
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 21 Apr - 15:34

ITS A MIRACLE. I KNEW ENGLANDS SUMMONING RITUAL WOULD WORK.

-MOVED BACK TO THE FRIGEN PACK RECORDS-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 21 Apr - 15:49

England had nothing to do with my return. But whatever keeps the old coot going. . .
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 22 Apr - 17:53

You know...I know the real reason you came back though...

You wanted TO CELEBRATE ENGLANDS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW DIDN'T YOU. Cause you know...IT'S TOMMOROW. APRIL 23RD.

1,000 posts omg...

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Apr - 18:19

xD wow. . . Umm....here's a cook book England. Please use it. Happy birthday?

Only roghly 200 more posts to go before you catch Robin.

Who's already posted sixty something times....

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 22 Apr - 19:34

I did not come back for his birthday! The only present he'd get from me is a promise to not do anything worse than give him a noogie on his birthday, and that's it. I came back for my miniscule amount of sanity and Midnight.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:35

Rip is pieces
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Jay's Wing || Apprentice {Warrior} || Electricity || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down