Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Sun 25 May - 19:06

Well. Have fun.

Nuuu! Not Kuki's butt!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 25 May - 23:48

And thus I am now back.

1.) Got slammed in the face with bugs on a roller coaster. Laughed at my friend.

2.) Dragster broke down twice before we got on.

3.) Some kind person puked all over the seat before we got on a ride so we had to sit on bleach and cleaning products.

Was it worth it? yes.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 26 May - 0:02

What a great experience that must be XD
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 26 May - 17:40

Daaaayuuuummm....sounds like you has fun Thunder.

Don't you just hate it when one of the rides you want to go on breaks down like HALF AN HOUR or so before you get to it? things like that seem to happen to everyone around here....or just you and me.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 28 May - 22:38

Okaaay, not an official EFA. I am just informing you all about summer for me.

The GOOD news:

-I got an internship at a dog boarding facility, or in other words a doggy daycare center.

The BAD news:

-I will be working there... all of summer a few times a week.

-I have paperwork to fill out every week on it so I get an extra credit for high school.

So basically, I will have LESS time to be on here. I don't know all the details yet, and I'll still be here. I just..wanting to give a heads up.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 28 May - 23:19

Well that's sucky that you have less time… But you go work with dem dogs >: D … Anyways, we all have to focus on real life someday… It's okay Thunder, shhhh be quiet boo...
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 29 May - 9:54

*Sig* it sucks being the youngest here...so far, at least.

None of you are allowed to leave this site unless one of the following happens

1. I die
2. You die

IT WILL STAY ALIIIIIIVE
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 30 May - 12:24

YES. HERE IT IS. I FINISHED SCHOOL JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. ACTIVITY WILL BE INCREASING. But I will also be skating more often, starting the week of June 9th...
I should probably also add that the internet on my laptop is as slow as a dishrag...so most of the time I will be on my phone, unless I actually get the laptop to work for something besides playing games...I kinda think it's not my computer, as all the computers me and my family have run slow when we try to use the internet...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 4 Jun - 2:26

xD Well I survived exams and the school year… But now i'm going on vacation a few days from today so I'm just here to tell you i'll be gone for maybe around three weeks. I don't know really… I'll be on but not active…
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 4 Jun - 7:33

And then I am one of the last it seems... I seriously finish school in a few hours. I have to walk out the door in like 30 seconds to drive there. Have fun with your phone tapping, Forest! And Pluto, have fun on your vacation! So....*wiggles eyebrows* Going anywhere fun?~
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 4 Jun - 12:09

Yay! Out-of-schoolness has come! Midnight finishes school in two weeks, give or take a few days, and poor Marchy still has an entire month to go.

Have fun on vacation Pulto! I'll be taking a two week one soon anyways...

Last edited by Robin on Thu 5 Jun - 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jun - 12:02

As you know from Robin, I shall be gone the two weeks he's on vacation. I see the missing and EFA thing got updated too, which is nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 6 Jun - 17:58

Goodbye, friends, for I am going to Colossalcon now at Kalahari. I am sure to get a bunch of stares from the normal resort visitors... Be back Monday
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 6 Jun - 18:03

I am now finished with my exams, and I believed everything would be chill, and I would have time for everything... But, we are going to le cabin all the time during the summer, and also dad wants to renovate the whole damn house at home, so I might be much away in the future... -_-
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 8 Jun - 1:03

Sorry about my spotiness as of late, our mom wants a DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP clean of the house and the car before we leave this Friday, and my room is partly the attic. Been working on it for several days and I'm still just barely halfway done. It looks messier than when I started...

ANYWAYS, Midnight had to get SURGERY! He cracked his skull(and phone) in a fall, and the operation was done about four hours or so ago. She woke up as of recently, and I know this because one of her best friends is there talking to me via skype. He'll be out for about two weeks. Good thing is they only have about five days of school left over there, so he'll be out of school when he comes back. YAY! Unfortunately, I'll still have another week of vacation left.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 8 Jun - 16:03

Hey look...I'm back. Left early since there wasn't much left to do. I already bought my attack on titan posters, so I'm good! I went to the panels with Johnny Yong Bosch, Vic Mignogna, and my favorite... Patrick Seitz, who voices Germany from Hetalia and a bunch of other characters. I did take pictures... but then...I lost my camera, but no worries...it was a disposable camera anyways. What a shame too...there was this really cool Britannia angel with a Demon Prussia...

Patrick Seitz though...people asked him to rap as Germany, and also play a sassy Germany...and just ....god is real..."OH NEIN YOU DIDN'T"

Have a Deadpool in a loita dress...because Deadpool.

Excused for Absence - Page 8 Tumblr14

SO MIDNIGHT....HOW DID YOU "FALL". Midnight wasn't doing anything dangerous...was she? I hope she gets well soon...

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Sun 8 Jun - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 8 Jun - 16:23

Wow… Deadpool looks pretty sexy in that dress xD

And.. get better Midnight..
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 9 Jun - 11:16

Wooooow. Sounds like you had some fun Thundo XD I'll go to a con someday... when I can afford to make an outfit, manage to get there, and PICK A CHARACTER TO BE.

Midnight... Actually may be out 3 weeks. One week for recovery, another for testing and working out to make sure everything's working, and another for watch. So.. yeah... I don't really know the full story. She told me the day right before it happened... night before it happened... whatever. Still hasn't totally sunk in what happened... tis surreal... Oh, and I might be leaving Thursday actually. Anyways, I have to go back to cleaning my room(STILL!!!)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 10 Jun - 8:02

Hey guys, I'll be not so active because it's 'Back to School' and I can only play every saturdays and sundays in the computer.

Sorry....

But I'll try to be active as I could! I just sneak in the computer right now because everyone is asleep just to write this message to inform you guys! Bye!

-Luna-
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 10 Jun - 9:20

Well, it took me until YESTERDAY FREAKING NIGHT to get the seal of approval for cleanliness on my room, and now I have to work on EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE HOUSE.

Why?

My mom got Thursday night off, so we're going on an eight hour drive Thursday. Yaaaay. . .

Maybe vacay will be good for me? Get my mind off Night a little bit... so I don't neglect the fact I have protein deficiency issues and not eat while I stare at the skype screen... nor sit there staying worrying that things are silent because... because... because... they DIED\

Anyways,DO NOT LET ACTIVITY LEVELS DROP AGAIN! We just got them to go back up! Kick your furry butts into motion! Even if it's only to post in the games or something! Yeesh! In the actual rp would be even better!

If it's needed, someone does have the permission to rp as my fluffy-tailed little wolfie. Only if it's needed though. Jayfeather says the same can go for him. A lot can(should) happen in two weeks.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 11 Jun - 4:57

Dude, think positive! It won't go drop. It's just the RP time for me. I got soooo many time for games here. :DDD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 23 Jun - 16:03

I RETURN.

Actually i've been returned for about fourteen and a half hours now. But... SOMEONE WOULDNT LET ME SLEEP TIL FIVE THIRTY AM, so I slept in ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 23 Jun - 17:20

Welcome back Jay.~ Poor you...5:30...

I get 12+ hours of sleep a night easily, so hearing that manages to make me cringe.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 24 Jun - 11:22

I get... depending on when I go to bed and when I get up...somewhere between two to eight hours. Nine is A LOT of sleep for me, and if I'm REEAALLLY tired and have the ability, I've slept over fifteen hours. Right now because of vacay wake up time is ten, but it moves back half an hour every few days.

Really... I only sleep a lot when I get little sleep in the first place. Sooooo.... ya ._.

Thanks for the webbers!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 24 Jun - 13:52

Welcome back Rob :3 And finally… I only have one exam to write and i'm done school…
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum