Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Luna Tue 21 Apr - 7:25

OKAY!!! For~For you are back! Yes!

And yes, you could inform the two fluffy candles if you sense you have to be gone for a super long time! Or Pinkie Pie...
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 23 Apr - 1:52

Yaa, Thunder will be the only option the next few days, starting tomorrow, as I'm going to meet my family in Nortern Norway. We will take a plane tomorrow, and I will be flown back by Tuesday. I've been a bit busy lately as well, and I must excuse that.
I'll try to make a few posts today.
Sorry Sorry, once again, for my inactivity ^^
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 2 May - 23:10

Sorry again for the sudden drop in activity.

...A lot of...things happened. Things I do not wish to discuss or explain. I won't be around much for the next week. I'm just really stressed out about a bunch of things I have to do right now...

I'll try to fit in a post whenever I can.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 3 May - 6:19

I do apologize as well for not posting, I haven't told anyone where I was. I rarely get time to get in to the internet because of power interruption, and it will happen again any minute now(maybe?).
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 3 May - 14:25

Excused for Absence - Page 14 I+love+greek+mythology+more+than+the+next+guy+_7257ce8011c32f3a68c98f613c0d2cd6

I must apologize as well. I have a bunch of exams this upcoming week. Every day. I've been studying math the past 4 days like a flipping tornado. Still doing it. I'll try to make a post after the test tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 3 May - 22:58

What's going on in the roleplay? I mean... Why are there phrases or words being highlighted in blue?!

Anyway, I posted now. ^^

((phone post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 4 May - 10:50

The highlighted word are most likely just links to advertisements....

They're annoying...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 4 May - 11:34

They are...
So......
#AdBlock
is for you.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 11 May - 8:03

WARNING: Rage included. You have been warned.

You know, nowadays I put either phone post or web post on my posts so you would not wonder why there is no coding or other reasons. Now, be prepared because I'm going to yell.

STUPIIIID ROUTER, STUPID WIFI, STUPID AIRCON, STUPID CALL CENTERS, STUPID POWER INTERRUPTIONS!!!
Story of my life: Okay, so our air conditioner is damaged because of power interruptions. The repair men told us that the capacitor of it is damaged, so it doesn't function. We called the store(where we bought it) before we called the repair men, the nice lady told my mom to unplug all appliances and break the circuit(or whatever breakers blah blah blah). After that happened it still didn't work.

Now that they finished repairing all the other stuff that needs to be fixed, WiFi doesn't turn on. :/

It took a day to connect to the internet so I have 24 hours internet-less. DAMMIT!!!
When the internet was fixed I spent all day trying to finish my project(lol, I mean painting). To be perfectly honest I thought about visiting this site and roleplay.

BUT I PROCRASTINATED.

So I'm back now, posting. Excuse my 3-day absence. xD

((Web post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 11 May - 15:28

xD Oh man, this shows how much we rely on wifi. Well, welcome back, Luna
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 11 May - 21:55

Danke, fish lover. xD

((Phone post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 11 May - 23:52

That.Sounds.Awful. xD

mmnnngghhh in all honesty you haven't missed anything. The site is practically "on break" with all of the absences going on. I myself haven't had the chance to do anything but post the occasional rp, but nothing else.

I'm on my last week of school...of high school...forever... I'm so busy with school and work at the moment I can't even do anything on here. I get home at 7:00 pm at night and immediately I gotta do all this crap I don't wanna do. Can't keep up with shows. Can't get on here. No sleep. You would think the last week of your senior year would be easy, but that's not the case.

My last day is Thursday... then Friday I have my first college class.. and then I have my two awards ceremony and then finally graduation. I just want it all to be over with so I can come back completely...

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 11 May - 23:59

... Oh my I'm glad I'm not in senior year yet. xD

((Phone post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 12 May - 11:50

Ueah...all this xD I try to get on the laptop on the weekends to do longer posts, but my brother has a hockey tournament this weekend and next weekend, but I still have le phone...which is actually what I use to make most of my posts. But I will be done with school in roughly three weeks...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 14 May - 6:04

Okay, sorry for not posting for so long. Im done with all major exams in school, and luckily I did not get straw polled for another huge one.
Then again, we're on the cabin right now, and we're gonna stay here until Sunday. We do not have Wifi, and I don't do phone posts. So there won't be any posts from me for a while... xp
Asking for an efa, I guess xP

And by my own power, it has been approved. Seeya guys later
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 1 Jun - 10:03

High school days starts on June 8! Yay...
I freakin' thought I have the freedom to balance my time on the internet, and for my school.
I stand corrected.
Monday-Friday nothing but study... No computer, no phone, no TV... FUDGE?! Oh wait, TV... Oh no I can watch TV. Haha
The whole weekend no internet for short.
Cynder, it's summer for you, right? sigh....
For us nope nope nope back to school.
So that everyone will know so... Yeah.
I'm not on EFA (lol) but it has to be placed somewhere though.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 1 Jun - 15:06

Ah school.. always being such a pain... xD Welp, good luck with all the studying
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 2 Jun - 0:04

Danke. xD
It's because I'm moving to Canada... er... Vancouver for college(my Auntie said) so studies will be more strict this time.
And because I love Canada I'll obey her rules this time. Hahaha
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 2 Jun - 12:18

ALL RIGHT GUYS

THE TIME HAS COME

I AM FREE

Yes, I just finished school. Like, five minutes ago.
And I passed everything this year for once xD So now I can be a lazy bum and post and shiz ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 2 Jun - 17:33

I hate you right now, Forest xD Welp, I'm stuck in school still and I am preparing for exams. I will not be studying so you will see me often. xD Just kidding. I'll be studying but you'll still see me because I am awesome at managing time. Not.

And Luna, you're going to Canada for college eh? Funny cause I live there. xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 3 Jun - 15:31

I should have posted this sooner, but I have been on vacation in St. John since Satuday. I am posting this now because I noticed some people are waiting for me to reply in roleplay. I would if I could, but typing takes forever in my phone.

I will be back Sunday!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 30 Jun - 16:06

So I will be gone for a week on vacation up at a cabin in Wisconsin... I will be leaving the 4th of July (MURICA) which is this Saturday, and will come back the following Saturday. I will probably still connect from time to time, but don't expect me to post a whole bunch (like I ever did). There shall also be fabulous pictures.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Jun - 20:15

That sounds fun! Hope you have a good time!

Guess what I'm doing on the fourth? Work.

I might go to our community fair though. ^^ For the sole reason of riding one or two rides a million times over.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 Jul - 11:18

Hey. Hey hey hey.

I'm back ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Jul - 12:46

Well its about damn time

You always make an appearance when the anniversary comes up, huh? I noticed that. xD

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum