Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements

3 posters

Go down

Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 27 Dec - 19:48

Sometimes, whenever I read up on things, I realize how "great" some of the things we say are.

Personally, March's quotes from rp are the best.

March wrote:Now, March smelt this unfamiliar scent of what seems to be the newly born pups. Oh great, more lil shits for March to deal with. Hopefully, they weren't like Thunder. Poor March prayed to god they never become like Thunder.

Luv you too, senpai.

Anyways, if you ever want to share a quote, this is the place to go.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Left_bar_bleue105/1000Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty Re: Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements

Post by March Sun 27 Dec - 21:28

Heheheheh. But seriously. Donate now and save a March.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Left_bar_bleue11/100Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty Re: Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements

Post by Forest Mon 28 Dec - 9:02

Never forgetti....

"Salt my booty butthead" -Pine, 2015
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Left_bar_bleue12/100Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 30 Jul - 0:57

Fuckin' 2015 lmao wtf
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Left_bar_bleue12/100Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down