Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX

2 posters

Go down

Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Empty Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX

Post by Tsuki Wed 21 Aug - 18:37

Xx{ CHAPTER ONE }xX

Akatsuki turned his head slightly and looked at the mansion sized house behind him. After one of his many fights with his older brother, he was finally kicked out. For good. Ryoichi, Akatsuki's brother, had his Seviper show him off the property. Suki sighed looking down at his Tuxedo Oxford shoes as he strutted along the long frost coated path that lead from the glass double doors to the front gate “Really? Ryo…” He mumbled “YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SUCH A SORE LOSER! IT WAS ONE GAME OF CHECKERS!” The Ice Trainer snapped. Seviper made a small hiss noise, a sound of agreement that his master was being stubborn. Scaley, the name Ryoichi gave to his Seviper, swerved side to side then around Akatsuki as he walked slowly down the path. As if Ryo would change his mind and burst out the door and ask his little bro to stay with him. Once they got to the gate, Seviper nodded at the giant Nidoking who was on guard. The Nidoking gave a shot of empathy for the 17 year old. The poisonous pokemon put his hand on a secret switch hole and shot a deadly stream of gas into it. The gate doors slid to opposing sides letting the now homeless boy into the real world.

“Damn… I am part of one of the richest families in the region… And here I am. No money. No food and no home” He grumbled to himself. Suki walked into town. He passed the new stadium where trainers would battle for money where the audience betted. For the most part, the trainers that went here were fairly weak, and up until now, Akatsuki had more money than he knew what to do with. You would think he would have a bank account or something but being the second son that they weren’t expecting, Ryoichi inherited all of the funds and such. ‘I guess I could… Awe man!’ The teen slapped his hand to his face. Up until now he used his old man’s pokemon. Cloyster and the Dewong siblings. The two Dewong had been in the family Manor for years, he wouldn’t think they would want to leave the manor. Cloyster on the other hand, she didn’t get emotionally attached to anything so she wouldn’t have minded going along with Suki “Shoot… We would’ve wiped the floor with these weaklings and could’ve been rich in no time” Akatsuki realized he was talking aloud when two beefy men glared at him from the stadium doors “Who are you calling weak?” The one with long blonde hair said in a deep voice.

‘Oh crap. Now I’ve really done it’ He thought. Akatsuki rambled through his head for anything “Um… Um… HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION” He shouted in an excited voice waving his finger to the black sky. The one who hadn’t said anything looked up. At this Suki bursted out laughing. The brown haired gang member flushed red. The blonde yelled something and more gang member’s appeared with motorcycles. ‘Yep. I’m screwed’ Without saying anymore the teen ran in the other direction. The motorcycle gang roared after him. Being careful not to get his spotless white outfit dirty he bolted towards the mountains behind the town. Akatsuki had a high resistance to cold so he didn’t have a problem as he climbed the familiar rocky cliff side. His hands and feet finding the crevasses naturally as he made his way up the mountain. Suki spent a lot of time training with his Ice pokemon up here. He would race his Weavile to the top. The gang below shouted threats that the cold winds washed away.

Memories flood through him as he found a small den on the mountain side. When he was young he would play with his Houndour here. His biological father never like pokemon, and ended up murdering the fire pup in cold blood. Suki’s mother divorced him soon after. Two years later she met Ryoichi’s father. His wife died giving birth to her only son Ryo. Anyhow, the two fell in love and got married making Akatsuki and Ryoichi brothers. The homeless teen heaved a sigh and crawled in. It was dark. Houndour would light a fire usually. Still, Suki remembered the feel of the cave. He knew how far back it went and how long he had to crawl before he could stand up to an open space. It was smaller than he remembered, but still roomy for up to four people. Akatsuki froze as his hand hit something. A rock? No. The boy moved his hand along it delicately. It was smooth. The touch was like ice. At first it seemed like a stone of sort… It was an egg he finally realized. It must have been abandoned, it was at freezing temperatures. A tiny tear slid down his cheek… That is when he felt ‘it’ a thump. A slow and steady thump that vibrated through his delicate touch. The beat of a heart… It was alive!

(needed a break from drawing so... Ya.)

Last edited by Tsuki on Wed 4 Feb - 1:41; edited 1 time in total
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Left_bar_bleue67/100Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Empty Re: Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX

Post by Robin Wed 21 Aug - 23:12

ERMERGERD. AMAZING.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Left_bar_bleue2/100Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Wed 4 Feb - 1:45

Oh dear... How writers improve... This is already embarrassing as is being pokemon. -_- Dark times but it makes me a little sad I never wrote more I had this whole story in my head
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Left_bar_bleue67/100Xx{ Ice Heart } { PG }xX Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum