Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Descent {Ch. 1} I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Descent {Ch. 1}

3 posters

Go down

Descent {Ch. 1} Empty Descent {Ch. 1}

Post by Robin Mon 24 Nov - 22:13

Please don't kill me. I know ita icky and **** and disjointed and weird but I'm having fun writing this, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

Descent

Faint, silvery moonlight filtered through cracks in the ceiling, shedding a soft light on the disturbing contents below. A boy, no older than 14, bound at the wrists and ankles with thick lengths of rope. He was unconscious, unaware of what horrors were to come. Frankly, it was better that way.
His wrists and ankles shone red in the faint glow, shedding light on the reason for his current predicament. He'd passed out from blood loss, struggling against his bonds. Even though his breathing was slow and faint, it boomed like thunder in the small rocky room.
Clothes hung off his body in tatters and shreds, barely offering any warmth or cover. They looked reminiscent of a light gray shirt and matching pants. Once skintight, white triangles of shredded cloth hung from his shoulders. Just below his neck on the back of the shirt was a line of white cloth, its use or function unknown, just like the shoulder triangles.
Even in the little light, one could see how obviously malnourished the boy was. His ribs stuck out like xylophone keys, and his skin was a hairbreadth away from clinging to his bones. It was a pale peachy color, lacking life. A mop of unruly black hair fell limply around his face, greasy and dead looking where it once shone in the light. He wouldn't know that though.
Slowly, the boy began to stir. His muscles twitched, eyes fluttered, and his breathing became quicker. With a start, his eyes shot open. Teal green orbs scanned the area around him in confusion before slowly closing again. Awkwardly pushing himself up on weak muscles, he scooted over to lean against a wall. Shaking, he hugged himself in a feeble attempt to stay warm.
He couldn't remember anything. Not his name. Not where he was, why he was here, or even what he looked like. Tired and scared, he curled into a ball and put his head back down on the rough floor. Maybe if he was lucky he would fall into blissful slumber again.
Unfortunately for him, it was not to be so. The sounds of metal clicking against metal resounded, before agonizingly bright golden light came into the room. Hissing, the boy stumbled away from the light while trying to cover his eyes, scraping his back up against the wall.
The boy had just barely began to adjust when the light disappeared, only to be replaced by glowing white-green eyes with no pupils. They seemed to stare straight through his body and into his soul, pinning him to the wall with imaginary stakes.
"Do you remember anything?" its voice was soft but harsh, commanding an answer and fully expecting a truthful one. He got the feeling that lying would only bring him pain and suffering. Gulping, the boy attempted to speak.
"N-no," He croaked out hoarsely. His voice was weak and crackly, making that one word barely above a whisper level. If it were possible, he could've sworn the eyes seemed to soften a bit.
"Excellent. The Descent can begin. I pity you, you've got a harder than normal Descent ahead of you, even with pre-Descent A'dari therapy. What with you being so practical, I wonder if your fiery temper will last you through."
A hand roughly grabbed his upper arm, pulling him to his feet none too gently, but not harshly either. In Green-eye's firm grip, he stumbled after him awkwardly with his bound feet. Multiple times he nearly tripped or collapsed from exhaustion, but he kept on trucking despite it. Not like he had much of a choice. Even if he had fallen, he would've just been dragged along like a sack of potatoes.
The path they followed was loopy and winding, turning around and swirling around in a way that made his head pound. Back and forth, right and left, up and down. by the time they stopped, his head was spinning so much he thought they hadn't stopped at all.
It was several minutes before the world finally shifted back into place. To his surprise, Green-eyes was still there. The glow from his eyes was the only thing shedding any light. He whispered only two words, "Bye Timothy," before he abruptly shoved him.
Instead of landing on hard ground, he found himself falling into blackness. Any light shed by Green-eye's eyes disappeared slowly, until there was nothing but the black. It enveloped him, embraced him, covered him down to his very soul, until there was no more him: Only black.
It wormed his way into his mouth, trying to suffocate him. Fighting weakly, he felt himself slipping away. He didn't want to die! Not here, not like this! Falling into eternal black, unable to breath in the stifling shadow.
In a convoluted way, he was saved. His back suddenly hit a very hard, very much solid floor. The rest of his body came jarring down only seconds after. Bouncing upwards, he coughed up blood, chest shaking. His whole body hurt, from the tips of his toes to the hairs on his head. A warm, sticky fluid seeped through his hair, and his head pounded like he'd been hit with an anvil.
Brushing his bound fingers up against a bit of the liquid seeping down his neck, he brought it to his face. Sniffing it, it had a sort of sharp, metallic scent. Unsure of what it was, he licked it tentatively. It was salty and irony, and felt horrible sliding down his throat. With a start of realization, he figured out it was blood. His own blood. Emptying the meager contents of his stomach on the floor, the boy slowly crawled away best he could from the vile-smelling mess.
Finding a corner, he curled up into a ball, like he was wont to do. It was all he really could do in these binds. Alone, unaware of who he was and where he was, the boy felt tears prick his eyes. He must've done something horribly wrong to deserve this kind of punishment.[/center]

Last edited by Robin on Tue 30 Dec - 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Descent {Ch. 1} Left_bar_bleue2/100Descent {Ch. 1} Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Descent {Ch. 1} Empty Re: Descent {Ch. 1}

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 1 Dec - 23:23

BRUH

This is awesome dude! You should share moarrrrrrrrr of your fantastical stories.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Descent {Ch. 1} Left_bar_bleue105/1000Descent {Ch. 1} Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Dec - 21:04

*choke hack dies* You do not want to see my brainchildren.

ANYWAYS. Rereading this... I went and re-edited a ton of it from the notebook form of it, and now I gotta retype this... so... uh... PRETEND THIS DOESNT EXIST FOR NOW

Ok, I might share... one... or two... BUT I need to talk with you first Thundo
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Dec - 23:17

Very very interesting, Robin.~

It flowed together very nicely. This seems like a prologue. It doesn't give us any answers to what is going on, yet introduces the main plot and character. It makes us want to KNOW MORE.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Descent {Ch. 1} Left_bar_bleue105/1000Descent {Ch. 1} Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 4 Jan - 17:08

This... it's... prologue... not... yah, you reaaallllyyy need to know the stuff that's in this chapter.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 5 Jan - 10:01

Nice job Robino can't wait for more xD
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Descent {Ch. 1} Left_bar_bleue10/100Descent {Ch. 1} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 5 Jan - 12:00

Danke Shimmer... I was actually typing up chapter two yesterday, but then... Well basically, my head started hurting worse, and I couldn't read because words were blurring together and skipping and stuff. So... Yaaahhhh... Then I saw a cat rise up out of shadows, went to investigate, and broke my favourite pictures frame blacking out for a minute. Moral of the story? Since I'd been eating, which is normally the cause of my small black outs(not eating), get some damn sleep and relax. So... I just woke up... So roughly... 13 hours. I was awake for one hour to prove to my mom I was back on schedule. Which I'm not. Who cares about school? I'm on my phone right now, but I promise by the end of today Chapter 2 will be up.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 5 Jan - 12:14

Write when you can Robin don't get yourself in trouble *cough me cough*
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Descent {Ch. 1} Left_bar_bleue10/100Descent {Ch. 1} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 5 Jan - 12:18

Ah... Dun worry Shimmy-butt. My mom knows I don't get stellar sleep, she just doesn't know why. And she has no clue of my black out episodes, so all is good.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down