Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)}

2 posters

Go down

~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty ~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)}

Post by Robin Wed 31 Dec - 0:14

Oh god. Oh god. Don't kill me. Thunder convinced me to do this. Kill him instead. I'm giving you all fair warnings now.

OK. FIRST THINGS FIRST.

THIS, IS, FANFICTION.

Second, This is  CROSSOVER. it's got(duh) dem Batclan peep(s), Fairy Tail, and One Piece.

Now if that didn't deter you, because I am me, and this story was concocted in the time I had no electronics and was sorely missing my fanfiction and the site, IT. IS. FRIGGIN. SHOUNEN-AI. That means boyxboy people. Although that's like... forty ish chapters from this one.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaand the last thing. This was my very firs brainchild since fifth grade. Its so random its ridiculous. The best way to deal with this story is to ROLLLLLLLLL. Honestly, i took characters from an anime, some abilities, and just threw them into the brewing pot that is my mind. No matter how you think this story will go, I GARUANTEE YOU ITS GONNA TAKE A U-TURN FFROM WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. THERE WILL BE SWEARING. Lirerally, all i did was take characters and everything else is like  a bastardized version. Thus so, expect OOC. ok like sh*t. sound like it too. This was written a long time ago, when i wrote poop. its just... ;aiguriargiewun Im literally just typing whats in the various notebboks this is in. Please spare me.

Disclaimer: I don't really own the characters. I wish, I'd be rich.

Chapter 1 Meeting

Prince Midnight lounged across his throne, bored and wanting to sleep. He didn't understand why he, the youngest, should have to deal with the problems of the commonfolk, but that was as it was... He wished father would allow him to use his illusionary powers, but one did not argue with father. His valet, Alfred Pennyworth, suddenly said, "Prince Midnight, your father wishes to speak with you on matters concerning them." Them being, of course, the rulers of the continent across the sea, Gotham. The two countries, Gotham and his own, Fiore, had been at war for years now, and both parties wanted to put an end to the bloodshed before it breached the royal families. That did not make talking about it any less boring though, except he actually had to pay attention when in his father's presence.
     Sighing, Midnight got off of his throne and stepped onto his magic carpet. Walking was for wimps. He rode it to his father's chambers and knocked on the enormous oaken doors before entering, knowing that there could be dire consequences if he didn't. What surprised him though, was all of his family was there. His father, King Zeref, jos eldest sibling, Prince Cobra, his next oldest sibling, Princess Angel, and his last- and still older than him- sibling, Prince Racer. Though he was startled, about the only place it showed was his eyes. Sitting down at his place at the table, he silently waited for his father to begin speaking.
     "As you all know, we have been at war with the rulers of Gotham for many years now."
     Midnight saw nods of consentment from his siblings. They had all faced off in battle against one of the "Bats", as they called them. None of them actually knew who the bats were though... They kept themselves masked, and were experts at hacking, getting information, and hand-to-hand combat, as well as whatever weapon they had chosen.
     "I have consulted with King Batman, and we have decided upon a treaty of kinds... We have decided on a merge between the two families."
      No matter how well his training, this surprised Midnight so much, he actually almost fell off his chair, as it had no back. He witnessed similar reactions from his brother and sister. Cobra opened his mouth, as if to say something, but the  King held up a hand, a sign for silence. Everything quieted, even the normal sounds of the castle it seemed.
    "The merge will be between the two youngest members of each family. They too, have another younger child in the family, one forbidden to fight in the war as well. Midnight... I suggest you work on your showing of emotions. You see, their youngest child is much like you, unemotional yet strangely fragile emotionally as well... There is one other large similarity the child has with you. The child is a male."
     And with that ominous warning, King Zeref stood up and walked into  his private study behind his study, his cape twirling around him as he retreated. He knew what was coming. Cobra jumped out of his chair, poison leaking out uncontrollably in him in a fit of rage. Angel was twirling around and giggling, seemingly excited at the prospect of a merge. Racer had run around so fast he had knocked himself out. All of this Midnight saw, but it was as if he was seeing it through a film. Everything seemed surreal. Suddenly, his world tilted, and he was staring up at the ceiling, before everything turned black. The last thing on his mind was "They had him the whole time?"

--------------------------------

"What do you mean I have to leave Gotham?!" Robin exclaimed.
    "Baby Bird, I'm sorry, but you have to go to their country. They can't pass through the borders of our city. It's protected by Moonlight Shields. Most likely, their magic will have an affect on you, and you may never enter here again either."
    Robin couldn't believe what his eldest brother was telling him. He knew, eventually, this was going to happen. A merge between the two countries was inevitable. he always assumed that the two families were just going to be publicly joined, not that they would have to live with each other! He didn't get why... who cared if he lived with his new family/ The public, apparently... Storming off, the youngest bat headed for his room and/or a computer. He had some hacking to do... There was no way he was going into enemy territory blind and defenseless.

Midnight woke up with a splitting headache, and a feeling he was being watched. Turning his head, he saw his eldest brother, Cobra, waiting for him.
    "So ya finally decided to join us in the world of the living, eh? You've been out for three days. Father and King Batman are in th' council room right now, signing th' papers. All th' bats're here, but we haven't seen hide'r hair of their youngest, as they haven't with you. After the Kings're done, they'll send messengers to the nobles, and the nobles'll tell th' public at their leisure. As soon as we see either of the Kings again, the merge will be done, and we'll have another sibling."
    "Sibling? What do you mean sibling? I though... oh..." Midnight chuckled slightly to himself. He hadn't known what he was thinking when he was first told about the merge. Father had meant it would be his responsibility to care for the new member of the family in the new land he was going to be in. Although, if the youngest had been taught by all of his siblings, he was sure to be a formidable opponent. Besides, as siblings, they could test him.
    That is, if he ever came out of his room. Midnight knew if he was in his soon-to-be-brother's position, he would sneak food in and stay as far away from his new "family" as possible.
    Realizing he was still lying down, Midnight swung his legs down over the side of the bed, and stood up. He turned towards Cobra and said, "Well, I assume that we will meet our new younger brother after the Kings come out. Might as well head there early and wait. All I hope is that our new brother isn't taller than me. All the rest of them are taller than I, a few are even taller than you..."
    He watched as Cobra grinned, then turned towards the doors and walk out into the hallways. Midnight followed closely after him as he led them through the various twists and turns of their castle, until they arrived before the elmwood doors of the conference room.
    Angel and Racer were already there, standing on the right side of the doors. On the left side, two out of the typically three bats were there. Nightwing and Robin (Hood), if he remembered correctly. Hidden behind Cobra's figure, Midnight couldn't tell exactly how many others were there, if there were any. When Cobra joined the line of the rest of their family, Angel and racer both stuck out a finger behind their back, which Midnight pressed. This was their signal that he was behind them. They moved closer together, but at their shoulders they left a small gap. just large enough so that he could see the two males across from them. They stood almost rock still. To Midnight, it seemed as if they were staring through his siblings and right at him. Their masks with the whited-out lenses weren't making him feel any more comfortable either.
    Seconds passed like this, the minutes, and finally hours. Eventually, it seemed like they were frozen in time. The only change was the raising and lowering of chests in breathing.

Robin sat in his temporary room, completely ignoring the voice talking to him through the thick wooden doors. He knew he was probably going to get a room on the east wing after the Kings came out of the conference room, so he hadn't taken out anything he'd packed. Not like he'd had it for long, he though bitterly. About twenty minutes after he went into "his" room, a page had come by and taken all his st=-where else in the palace. So here he was sitting in his temporary room, brooding. He knew that this was for both of the countries, yet he couldn't help but feel he was being abandoned by his family. Suddenly, two arms encircled him in a bone-crushing hug. Shouting out in protest, Robin tried to escape, but couldn't. He resigned himself to his fate of being carried in a most undignified manor by his second oldest brother, AKA Jason Todd, the Red Hood. Half way to where they were supposed to meet up with his other two brothers, Jason set him down. Thank goodness. If Dick or Damian had seen him... the amount of teasing he'd get in the time they had left would never end. As far as he was concerned though, the minute he saw his father again, was the minute he was dead to the Bat Clan.

Inside the Conference Room, King Bruce and King Zeref were plying chess. They had finished matters hours ago,and really were just waiting for all their children to get here. Just as King Bruce was about to make his move, a soldier ran up to them and said, "Your highnesses, the Prince Red Hood appears to have finally gotten Prince Red Robin out of his room." Looking over at King Zeref, King Bruce simply said, "He won't like any of you for a while. Are you ready?" King Zeref only nodded at the other King, knowing exactly who and what he was talking about.  Both Kings rose at the same time, and matched each other's pace step for step. As one, they clapped, and the heavy elmwood doors swung inward. Too bad it was only in the company of each other they could act like brothers once more.

When he heard the doors creaking open, Midnight turned his gaze away from the second eldest bat, who had just arrived. The two Kings walked out in a broken rhythm, glaring at each other lightly. Someone who knew them well could see the twinkle in their eyes though, hidden beneath layers of secrecy. King Batman quickly went over to his sons, as father approached them. Father said nothing, he had no need to. They all knew what they were to do.
    Midnight continued to watch as all the bats conversed with someone he couldn't see, two of them hugging the mystery person. Each of the sons then gave the mystery person something, and then walked away in the direction of the helipad.Midnight knew that if he looked around himself, he would find all his siblings gone as well. Father would also be blocking him from view, although that would soon be irrelevant. Once the last bat but the King and his new brother had left, father intoned, "King Batman, I now show you my youngest child, whom will be caring for your, now my, child." Midnight stepped out from behind father and into the light. His gaze remained fixed  on the King, and on the dark patch of shadows off to the side and behind the King.
    "I deem your son worthy to protect and care for my youngest child. My youngest is now a part of your family, but he remains my son as well. If anything happens to him, may it be upon your family's head. I now present to you yopur new youngest child."
    From behind King Batman came the smallest male he had ever seen. He was several inches smaller than Midnight, making him only about 4'7"; he had black hair that was spiked up in the front with a pale complexion; he was wearing a full-body suit, red in color, with black gauntlets that reached to his elbows, boots with small heels that stopped mid-calf, a yellow utility belt around his waist, and a black cape with a yellow inside that reached down to the backs of his knees and was serrated. Overall, Midnight decided, he looked like he had had his suit chosen specifically for sneaking through the shadows and blending in with the background of war. His new brother said nothing, and nor did he. After a final word with King Barman before he left, his new brother walked over to father. The two stared at each other for a moment, a silent conversation going on between the two of them. When father blinked, the conversation seemed to end, and Midnight felt as if he had missed something terribly important. He didn't have time to ponder this further though, as father turned on his heel and headed for the room the rest of his siblings were waiting in. The two boys followed after like obedient puppies.

Last edited by Robin on Wed 31 Dec - 2:14; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Left_bar_bleue2/100~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty Re: ~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)}

Post by Luna Wed 31 Dec - 1:07

Oooh Prince Midnight... ~
And.... Robin hacked? xD

Awesome chapter, though! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(annoying smiley... xD)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Left_bar_bleue34/100~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty Re: ~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)}

Post by Robin Wed 31 Dec - 1:10

it. its. it. IT AINT DONE YET. Im so sorry... didnt think youd read it so fast XD oh god... this is only half of chapter one. Ive got a nosebleed right now, which gave me a headache. So im taking a slight pause from writing.

ILL START WRITING AGAIN.

Also, yes, Robin hacked. He is a very good hacker. Very very good. Like his family. They all be haxxors.

I SWEAR IT AINT WHAT YOU THINK
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Left_bar_bleue2/100~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 31 Dec - 1:12

Eh, I knew you were still half of it. Why I knew? It looked short. And your post in AMB said you were finishing the first chapter of IoB.

xD

HACKERR
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Left_bar_bleue34/100~Illusions of Birds~ [Ch. 1]{PG-13(or will be)} Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 31 Dec - 1:44

Oh wait... So Prince Midnight is the youngest of his siblings?

|  ??? |
       /
    ._.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 31 Dec - 2:16

Luna, please don't double post if it's recent. If it's a topic nobody ever posts in or something like that it's generally dismissed, but you could've just edited your last post. I would've seen.

Anyways, YES, Midnight is the youngest. I told you my world was weird and convulted. Is that even a word?

So it goes, from oldest to youngest:

Cobra
Angel
Racer
Midnight
Robin

ITS. ITS. DONE. STILL SHORT. MY LIGHT DIED.

aaaaaaaaand now i may or may start the third and final one I promised Thunder I'd do.

APPARENTLY YOUNGER ME HADNT A CLUE WHAT A PARAGRAPH OR PROPER WRITING WAS.

This is literally just woooord vomiiiiitt. This story moves at a very, VERY fast pace. Rarely does it linger, unless it's important. I'm just too impatient.

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW~

Be prepared for a bit of a cliffie~ There will be ACTION and COMEDY(I hope so at least). LOTS HAPPENS. It's 20 pages, but a lot is DIALOGUE. So don't worry, you won't get word wall slammed.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 31 Dec - 2:43

Lol, for a minute there i realized I was double posting.... SORRY! xD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 31 Dec - 2:52

its fine XD Sorry if I came across as a little mean or something... I'm trying to be adminly... i dont think its working
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum