Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Kimba's Hill I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Kimba's Hill

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kimba's Hill Empty Kimba's Hill

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:43

Kimba's Hill Kimba_10

~Description~

The sun always beats down on this hill, making it hot through the grass. Even though the rain falls little it somehow stay green. Named after the Shaman Healer, Kimba a user of Space. Even if the hill only reaches 20m high the heat make it treacherous to climb. The hill top is flat, so mentors often make their apprentices race to the top.

~Prey~

Mice, rabbits
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue67/100Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kimba's Hill Empty Re: Kimba's Hill

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 May - 17:36

Kimba's Hill Thunde25
ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ
-From Lycos Forest-

Thunder looked over his shoulder. Sure enough, Jay's Wing was following him. The Warrior was now at the foot of Kimba's Hill. Ever since Thunder first lay eyes upon this hill a year ago, he knew that this was where he would train the apprentice. However, Jay's Wing left that year, so Thunder had never gotten that chance...

He began beating up the hill, his slim body and strong legs suited perfectly for treading up the uneven surface. The heat was not yet at its full potential, as spring has just arrived, but come summer and this hill will be a challenge for any wolf. After a while he finally reached the top. He was panting heavily, but the breeze up top and the great view of below didn't make Thunder mind as much. Kimba's Hill was the perfect place to train. The steep slope and terrain helped Hunters obtain stamina and concentration, while the flat top proved to be a fantastic battle training site for warriors. It was dangerous however. Along with the heat, wolves battling up top could easily slip and fall off the edge if they weren't paying attention. This was why Thunder thought training here would make a great final assessment for his apprentice.

He sat down after moving to the center, waiting for Jay to arrive,
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue105/1000Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 26 May - 19:49

Jay's Wing ._. Electricity ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Idk anymore... ._.

Jay's Wing stared at the hill in front of him as if looking at it hard enough would cause it to shrink. With his think coat, a hill this size was going to be a lot more than a pain in the neck, especially in the heat of this area from the lack of trees. Thunder was almost all the way up at the top already though, so Jay's Wing started out after him. His small claws gripped the soil and flung it out from behind him as he ran up the hill. His lithe body and muscular hind legs helped him a little, and eventually he started to almost hop up the hill, which he found easier than just trying to run. By the time he finally reached the top of the hill he was panting heavily and flopped down onto his side for a moment.

"Are you...trying to...kill me...Thunder? It's too...early in the...morning...for this..."

He whined between pants. He may be a...young adult now, but that didn't mean he ever really grew up.

Standing back up, his long fluffy tail still drooping because he was too tired to raise it, he looked around the top of the hill. It was actually really flat up here, perfect for training actually. He padded around the edges of the...plateau-like hill, being careful not to stray too far off the edge. Once Jay's Wing had completed a full circuit, he padded up to Thunder.

"So...what are we doing here?"
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue2/100Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 27 May - 11:37

Kimba's Hill Thunde10

Thunder smirked as he saw Jay's Wing struggle. He didn't say a word to the apprentice at first, and instead sat in a meditated pose as he let the wind blow through his pelt. "Ho ho... I see that you made it grasshopper..." He turned his head slowly, revealing a mustache and beard made of grass. Thunder ran a paw through them, looking thoughtful. "Hooo... so are you ready for your assessment, youngster?" he asked, not answering Jay's question.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 27 May - 12:03

Jay's Wing ._. Electricity ._. Male ._. 2 yrs ._. Idk...

"Ho ho... I see that you made it grasshopper..."

"Hooo... so are you ready for your assessment, youngster?"

Jay's Wing stuggled to hold in his laughter. Oh. My. God. Thunder really was trying to kill him...of laughter! About three seconds later, he started to suffocate, and let his laughter loose. Falling to the ground, he began rolling around in laughter, getting grass all over his dark gray and black-lined pelt.

[color:65ac=ffff00]"Thunder...what are you..oh my god...jeez...you really are trying to kill me..."

Jay's Wing said between giggles as he stood back up. Sitting down on his butt, he curled his fluffy tail around his paws front paws, then decided he didn't want there and waved it in the air behind him. Seconds later, he decided he didn't want it there either, and put it on the ground. Several mind changes later, it was back curled around his front paws.

[color:65ac=ffff00]"Ya, I guess, although I'm not sure what assessment you're talking about."

(Colors...why won't you work?)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 27 May - 13:40

Kimba's Hill Thunde11

The grass mustache on Thunder slowly slid off. He let his tail hit the ground in frustration. "I was trying to be smart!" he yelled to Jay's Wing; his face looking displeased. Thunder let the event slide however, there were more important matters at paw.

"Anywa-pffftblaaaaeeehhh..." There was grass in his mouth....

"Anyways, we are here for BATTLE! In order for you to become a warrior of this pack, an apprentice must first pass a final assessment. I hope you have learned both battle and elemental skills while away, Jay's Wing!" Walking over to the younger wolf, Thunder took out a small gem necklace. It shone bright yellow. "Since it is impossible for two adult electric wolves to injure one another with their element, I 'borrowed' these gemstone necklaces from Cyrax's stash. This will allow us to use our element on one another without our bodies absorbing the blow. We used similar gems when I was off training in the Shaman caves... though the gems we had were used to prevent from...dying...yeah dying... Those were some good times. I miss Steve..." He shook his head to get back on topic.

"There are no rules. We may use any resource available to us, and a winner will be declared after one of us are unable to continue. This is a real fight, so be prepared for anything. Any questions!?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Wed 28 May - 0:08

Cyrax x Earth x 4 years x Lead Warrior

It was annoying that Cyrax had to come and observe new younglings trying to become warrior's perhaps it annoyed him since he didn't have much amusement watching such battles. Padding upwards till he finally spotted his idiot son-in-law he would lowly growl before padding up behind him standing tall. No matter Cyrax age he still held that young look and kept being a athletic warrior he is. "Thunder, Where ya get those?" he said lowly while standing behind him "You know you could ask... especially when you don't know how to use such crystals... it might kill you if used wrong.." he saidwhile he walked around him and looked at Robin and gave him a simple nod hello. Sitting down he flicked his ear towards Thunder "Now than how is this going to begin? " he asked while taking a few steps back and awaited some ACTION! That's when he remembered that he wrapped Raya in a vine that followed behind him. Turning to see a still half awake yet asleep Raya he would drop her on the ground gently and nudge her "Let's spar Raya, I know you are a warrior and yet I never seen your skills. I question you for becoming a warrior." he said in a stern voice and circled around her "So what do you say shall we spar?"
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue25/100Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 28 May - 8:53

I'm sorry, I just HAVE to point this out, because I find it hilarious. I don't blame you Cyrax, but... it's still funny.
he saidwhile he walked around him and looked at Robin and gave him a simple nod hello. Sitting down he flicked his ear towards Thunder
Just... you called me Robin XD)

"I was trying to be smart!"

"Well, you failed."

Jay's Wing mumbled under his breath, laughing when Thunder started spitting out grass.

"Anyways, we are here for BATTLE! In order for you to become a warrior of this pack, an apprentice must first pass a final assessment. I hope you have learned both battle and elemental skills while away, Jay's Wing!"

Jay's Wing raised a paw a little.

"Uh, Thunder, I didn't-"

"Since it is impossible for two adult electric wolves to injure one another with their element, I 'borrowed' these gemstone necklaces from Cyrax's stash. This will allow us to use our element on one another without our bodies absorbing the blow. We used similar gems when I was off training in the Shaman caves... though the gems we had were used to prevent from...dying...yeah dying... Those were some good times. I miss Steve..."

Jay's Wing raised his paw even higher, and he also began to subconsciously raise his fluffy fox-like tail.

"Thunder, I haven't-

"There are no rules. We may use any resource available to us, and a winner will be declared after one of us are unable to continue. This is a real fight, so be prepared for anything. Any questions!?"

Tail waving agitatedly in the air now, he waited until the brown and yellow wolf behind Thunder got done before raising his paw as high as it could go and waving it in the air.

"Thunder. I never learned how to use my element. I was stuck in a cave for a year! A small one!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 28 May - 15:27

Kimba's Hill Thunde12

At first he thought it was a joke. "Hahaha! Good one Jay's Wing! Not knowing how to use your element...pfft, nice!" He crouched into position, his paws sparking. "I suppose you're ready then?" he asked. Thunder wagged his tail, preparing to pounce, but then a large shadow loomed over him... "Thunder, Where ya get those?" Thunder turned around, seeing Cyrax with his usual grumpy face. "You know you could ask... especially when you don't know how to use such crystals... it might kill you if used wrong.." he said. Thunder laughed, putting the necklace around his neck. "Kill me? Nawww, I got this under control!" He threw another necklace towards Jay. "Anyways, we were just about to start."

"Now than how is this going to begin?"

"Simple. I thought I could make training more 'interesting' by having it atop this hill. We don't have anything as fancy as where you took me, but it will do" Thunder then went on to explain to Cyrax how the battle would play out, continuing until one victor stands. "You are out if you fall off the hill, can no longer battle, or the crystal is destroyed..."

He turned back to Jay as Cyrax brought Raya up, which Thunder thought was hilarious. He hoped there would be enough room on the hill for two battles. Crouching down again, Thunder set his eyes on the apprentice. "Defeat me in battle, and I will make you a warrior!" he boasted.

With that, Thunder made the first move.  He charged at Jay, running full speed until he turned and sped past the apprentice. Now behind him, Thunder launched a strong bolt of lightning at Jay's Wing backside. Wolves often mistook Thunder for an idiot, but in battle he was quick witted and adaptable to almost any situation.

(Good luck Jay, he has trouble reading the mood.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 28 May - 21:23

Kimba's Hill Untitl12

Jay's Wing ._. Electricty ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Apprentice?

"Hahaha! Good one Jay's Wing! Not knowing how to use your element...pfft, nice!"

Jay's Wing brought a paw to his face. Thunder could be so oblivious sometimes...

"I suppose you're ready then?"

Jay's Wing opened his mouth as if to respond, but then closed it. He was just going to have to try his best without causing a mini explosion.

You are out if you fall off the hill, can no longer battle, or the crystal is destroyed... Defeat me in battle, and I will make you a warrior!"

Sensing that something was coming, jay's wing tensed up, ready to bolt(hehe). He was going to have to wing this, and try to do as much damage as was possible without getting himself electrocuted. He blinked, and suddenly Thunder was coming right at him. In surprise, he back up, but only with his front paws, causing him to raise off the ground quite bit. Unbalanced, he started to fall backwards. Seconds after he hit the ground, a bolt of lightning raced over his head. It was more luck than skill that allowed him to get out of the way of that thing...

Rolling over onto his stomach, he sprung back up onto his feet and was running soon after. If there was one thing he was good at, it was definitely running. Not necessarily running away though. Zig zagging back and forth to provide a harder to hit target, he headed for Thunder. Getting in close, he snapped at Thunder's legs. If your opponent can't move well, they can't fight well.

(derp. derp. derp. I fial. FIAL. This is terrible. I don't know how to fight. Idk...*rolls around on floor* and I made a pic of Jay's Wing, and it's still got four spots and a dark background I just can't get rid of! Grr...GO AWAY! I had to outline him to get rid of the many that surrounded him, and that looks terrible too. I'm a fialure *is pierced by giant arrow that says 'FIAL'*)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 28 May - 21:59

Kimba's Hill Thunde13

The warrior nodded approvingly. Even though Jay's Wing got imbalanced, he quickly recovered and avoided Thunder's attack. His first part of the fight would test his apprentice on defense and evasion. So far Jay had already dodged a strong attack, but he was still a long way from passing.

Jay was swerving back and forth now; a skill that Thunder used often as well. He tried keeping both eyes set on the apprentice, his feet planted firmly into the ground. Swiftly, Jay charged him, going for Thunder's four paws.

"I thought you would know better than to do that!" he sneered. It was obvious what the apprentice was trying to do, and it was a good plan...if it went for the fact his name was Thunder PAWS for a reason. The warrior reared up, sending shocking strikes to Jay's muzzle using his front paws. Turning around quickly, he kicked Jay backwards towards the edge of the hill this time using his hind legs. Thunder trotted backwards, giving a quick evil smile to Cyrax. It has a been a long time since 'then'.

His own apprenticeship... That's right...I have always loved to fight.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 29 May - 11:59

Kimba's Hill Untitl16

Jay's Wing ._. Electricity ._. Male ._. 2 yrs ._. Apprentice

Jay's Wing realized his mistake about three seconds before Thunder shocked him, when he called him out on it. 'Idiot...' He thought as electricity coursed through his snout. Suddenly Jay felt strong back paws and hind legs kick him away, towards the edge of the hill. Rolling along the ground, he dug his claws in, leaving furrows in the dirt. he stopped before he fell off the edge, thank god, and took a second while he stood to think. Obviously he couldn't get anywhere near the bottom half of Thunder, but what about his back and sides. Running at Thunder once again, still zig zagging, when he got within ten feet(2 ish meters?) he took a sharp diagnol turn to the left. Skidding to a stop facing Thunder's side, he began running forward again. Instead of directly attacking, he jumped over Thunder and sent a slash at his back as he jumped. Landing on the other side of the wolf, he darted away again. Hit and run would be his best bet at beating Thunder. Extended close combat would be a bad idea.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 29 May - 20:56

Kimba's Hill Thunde14

It could of ended. It could have easily ended if Thunder chose to shoot at Jay's Wing then and there near the edge, but that would defeat the purpose of training respectively. Thunder snorted, watching the rowdy apprentice begin to zig zag in his sight. This again huh?

He expected Jay to try the same maneuver. As Jay's Wing finally approached in close range, the warrior once again lept onto his hind legs preparing to slam the apprentice down with his two powerful forelimbs. But Jay's Wing didn't go for his weaker underside, he went for the top. The apprentice didn't even slow down as he laid his first blow--a swift slash across Thunder's loin--a hit and run. Thunder clutched his teeth together, a sharp pain indicating he was indeed hit.

"Good job!" he yelled, although it was nothing compared to the damage Flare had bestowed upon him. But one thing still bothered the mentor, why hasn't Jay's Wing use his element? If he wanted to restrict Thunder's movements so badly, then why hasn't he paralyzed him? It was a basic skill that all electric wolves develop. Uncertain of Jay's skill, Thunder charged him directly--something he would never do in a normal fight. An evil grin was on Thunder as he chased the apprentice down. Catching up easily due to his lithe body, Thunder latched his jaws into Jay's scruff, beginning to drag his body to the ground.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 29 May - 21:28

Raya X Electricity X 1y 3m X Warrior

Raya watched a bit in mid-air before the vine gently released her from it's grasp. Shaking her fur out a bit she looked up at Cyrax who sat there with a unreadable expression as he too observed the match between her dad and some unknown wolf he smells familiar. That's when Raya wondered when she will began to spar with grandpa but truly she was a bit frightened she thinks her grandpa will eat her! Shaking her thoughts a smile crept widely on her muzzle as she than ran to a bush and pulled off two branches with bush leaves at the end looking like pom poms and started waving them around with her paws causing a loud rustling sound "GO DADDY!!" She cheered while grinning "Kick his fur butt!" that's when Raya's eyes when wide and she began to laugh at the statement so bad. Rolling around on the ground laughing she soon contained her composure and sat up and cleared her throat not wanting to be further rude she than cheered "GO Apprentice go! Use your element!" she cheered while smiling
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue5/100Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 30 May - 12:41

[color=#ff0000]Kimba's Hill Untitl19

Jay's Wing ._. Electricity ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Apprentice

"Good Job!"

[color:ea1e=ff0000]Jay's Wing heard Thunder yell out good job, and knew he had landed a hit, soon after, three more shouts and a fit of laughter followed. Jay didn't dare look at who or what it was, taking your eyes off the enemy would be beyond idiotic.

"GO DADDY! Kick his fur butt!"

'Probably one of Thunder's pups, the female one by the sound of the voice,' Jay thought keeping his eyes on Thunder. He appeared to be thinking about something. Suddenly, Thunder charged at him, and Jay's Wing took off running around the top of the plateau-hill thing. Due to his thick pelt though(He has three inch long fur), doing a lot of physical activity or exercise in hot places such as this was not an easy thing for him, and he slowed down. It wasn't enough to be really noticeable, but it was enough for Thunder's lithe body to catch up to his own. He felt teeth sink into his scruff, and drag him into the ground. 'No Thunder! Not there!' he thought as he squirmed around in the older male's grasp. His scruff and cheeks were the main areas his electrical energy were stored and they were very... volatile.

"GO Apprentice go! Use your element!"

Jay's Wing could feel the electric energy building where Thunder's jaws were clamped onto his scruff, and he wryly thought 'I don't think I'm going to have a choice in the matter...'. Deciding that he had no other choice, Jay's Wing willed his electrical element to go free. It was about the only thing he know how to do with his element, tell it to come out. In a violent burst of bright light, lighting racing off of Jay's Wing's scruff and flew everywhere while a strong electrical current was sent into Thunder's body. His cheeks started crackling with small sparks of electricity.

(Somebody tell me if I did something wrong. Please. I feel like I'm drowning here...)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 30 May - 23:08

Kimba's Hill Thunde15

Thunder smiled with glee as his daughter cheered him on despite having a mouth full of fur. How exciting it was for his daughter to witness his battling! The warrior had now pinned Kay's Wing to the ground, his teeth still lodged firmly in the other male's scruff. Close combat was fun if you could overpower your opponent, which was something Thunder couldn't do very often...

Thunder was already smelling victory, but then he felt a burning sensation. At first he thought it was fire, but no--it was Jay. His visioned went completely white, and before he knew it he was flown in the air and then was skidding along the ground. His breath was lost for that moment, and Thunder had realized that his legs would not move. He flailed his tail around excitedly. "So THIS is what paralysis feels like!?!?! DUDE, I can't move my legs! Ha...HAHAHA! Oh my gosh this feels so weird!"

He cracked his neck, waddling on his back as he lay on the ground. "Ah... at first I thought you were having some issues, but at least I know you can use your powers...although it was a mistake for you to release all your energy at once. Only in life or death situations should you EVER waste all your energy like that!"

(Don't worry, I feel just as awkward with fight scenes.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 31 May - 11:17

Kimba's Hill Untitl22

Jay's Wing ._. Electricty ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Apprentice

Jay's Wing felt the teeth in his scruff disappear, and soon after all the electricity was gone too. Stumbling to his feet, he almost immediately sat down on his haunches after an extreme sense of vertigo. Waiting for it to clear, he heard Thunder say something to him from far away.

"So THIS is what paralysis feels like!?!?! DUDE, I can't move my legs! Ha...HAHAHA! Oh my gosh this feels so weird!"

'He's paralyzed?' Jay thought in surprise, lifting his head to look at Thunder. Sure enough, he was lying about eight feet away waddling on his back and moving his tail, although that was about it. Standing up, Jay's Wing started o pad over to Thunder.

"Ah... at first I thought you were having some issues, but at least I know you can use your powers...although it was a mistake for you to release all your energy at once. Only in life or death situations should you EVER waste all your energy like that!"

Wise words, but it still didn't change the fact Thunder just didn't get it. Growling in frustration, he walked up to Thunder and positioned one paw on his throat right where the crystal was, claws out while another of his hind legs was positioned to rip Thunder's stomach to shreds if he moved. Just in case he decided to try anything.

"Thunder, don't you get it. I can use my power, no dur, but I can't control it! You really think if I could control I would be anywhere near this close to you?"

Jay exclaimed while eyeing Thunder's paws, wary of them. Those things were dangerous.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 31 May - 15:10

Kimba's Hill Thunde16

How embarrassing... Thunder thought. Belly up, paws in the air, yes how shameful his position was, and to an apprentice no less. He looked up at Jay's Wing, who has just now approached him. Thunder smiled cheaply, noticing Jay's frustrated expression and his claws held out. Did I do something something wrong...? he asked himself.

"Thunder, don't you get it. I can use my power, no dur, but I can't control it! You really think if I could control I would be anywhere near this close to you?"

Thunder tilted his head back. "Well why didn't you say so! Silly apprentice." He slowly felt feeling come back into his legs; Thunder twitched his toes one by one to test them. This was a problem. Jay's Wing was two years old, and did not know how to control. Even Thunder didn't have that problem for that long. He sighed, but then began to laugh. He tried holding it in, but failed miserably. "Ppppffftt!~ I can't believe I was knew how to control lighting better than you as a apprentice...!"

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 31 May - 15:41

Kimba's Hill Untitl23

Jay's Wing ._. Electric ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Apprentice

Jay's Wing noticed that Thunder was getting feeling in his paws again, and snapped the cord of the crystal under his claw and took it with him as he backed a few feet away from Thunder and sat down again, his fluffy tail hiding it and his paws from view.

"Well why didn't you say so! Silly apprentice."

Jay reared up on his back feet in frustration, slamming them down afterwards. Aargh! Was he that oblivious?! He had told him! Right before they fought! And he had heard!

Jay suddenly felt a sting in his paw, and looked down to see the little crystal broken. Ouch. Well. He wouldn't be a warrior anyways. Even if he had gotten the chance, he wouldn't have taken it. A warrior who couldn't use their element was hardly a warrior at all. Guess he was going to be spending more time with Thunder.

"Ppppffftt! I can't believe I was knew how to control lighting better than you as a apprentice...!"

"Were you stuck in a cave barely big enough for two wolves for a year? I was gone almost literally a day after you were assigned as my mentor!"

Jay's Wing shot back at him. Jayfeather wasn't an electric wolf, and couldn't absorb any energy he would have accidentally shot off if he tried to learn how to control it. It would've hurt him.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 31 May - 19:12

Kimba's Hill Thunde17

Seeing the crystal broken, Thunder felt energy surge back through him. Now that electricity had little effect on him, the paralysis caused by Jay's Wing wore off. Looking at the broken crystal, Thunder wondered if it were any importance to Cyrax. After all, Thunder had no idea how rare the things were.

"Were you stuck in a cave barely big enough for two wolves for a year? I was gone almost literally a day after you were assigned as my mentor!"

The warrior got to his feet, shaking off his pelt of grass. "I guess are battle is over then...how boring." This hasn't gone how Thunder had expected, and it was sad to see no conclusion to the battle, but it couldn't be helped. Thunder patted the two year wolf wolf on the head, "Well I guess you are stuck with me for a while longer!" he said. "Electricity is a stubborn element. It is fast and goes where it desires, so naturally it is one of the hardest elements to control. Luckily you have AWESOME ME as your mentor!"

Thunder lowered his body, keeping his butt stuck up in the air. "You must feeelll its energy surge within you. You must guide it along and never loose sight of its destination. Without guidance, lightning will strike whatever lies ahead. Without will, lighting will never follow your orders, and without acceptance, lightning will fail on you in the worst of moments." He wiggled his body, a solo yellow flare of light traveling over the tip of his fur.  "Look into your source of power and and shoot at me; try to aim!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 1 Jun - 14:48

Kimba's Hill Untitl24

Jay's Wing ._. Electricity ._. Male ._. 2 yrs ._. Apprentice

Jay's Wing looked down at the crystal he had accidentally smashed. That was kind of boring, but he was glad to have gotten out of it with just a bite to his scruff and a shock to his muzzle. Taking off the crystal that hung around his neck, he felt the pain from that wear off almost immediately now that electricity had no effect on him.

"Well I guess you are stuck with me for a while longer! Electricity is a stubborn element. It is fast and goes where it desires, so naturally it is one of the hardest elements to control. Luckily you have AWESOME ME as your mentor!"

Jay's Wing scoffed lightly at this. He and his fluffy tail were a million times more awesome than Thunder was! Thunder was awesome because his awesomeness rubbed off on him. It was a default of hanging around him.(Wow. Jay's Wing is really conceited XD) Of course he didn't say anything like that aloud.

"You must feeelll its energy surge within you. You must guide it along and never loose sight of its destination. Without guidance, lightning will strike whatever lies ahead. Without will, lighting will never follow your orders, and without acceptance, lightning will fail on you in the worst of moments. Look into your source of power and and shoot at me; try to aim!"

Thinking about what Thunder said, he focused on Thunder's midsection intensely. Looking inside himself, he located the main sources of his power, his cheeks and scruff. Willing just a small amount to come out and shoot straight at Thunder, he at the very least managed to shoot a bolt of lightning. At Thunder? ...Not so much. More like about twenty feet away from him, and to Jay's Wing's sides. Trying to guide the energy inside him to go straight forward was like trying to push a deer into a mole hole. It came out much easier from the sides.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 1 Jun - 20:49

Kimba's Hill Thunde18

Thunder simply nodded at Jay's attempt to strike him. He didn't seem mad nor disappointed, "That's alright," he said. "Though I was even better than that!"

That was a lie; a total lie. When March tried to teach him to aim at a tree, he failed and nearly started a bush fire in the forest. "Look on the bright side of things! You were able to will the element out of you. That proves that you have the ability to control, just not have the capability to direct." He padded on over to a boulder jutting out of the ground, "Here's a larger target! Try again, but this time focus on what you want the lightning to do."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 3 Jun - 14:03

Kimba's Hill Untitl25

Jay's Wing ._. Electric ._. Male ._. 2 Yrs ._. Apprentice

Jay's Wing was happy that Thunder wasn't upset or anything. In his tribe, for not having mastered his element by now he would've been an outcast until he could use it. Thank god he wasn't back with his tribe.

"Look on the bright side of things! You were able to will the element out of you. That proves that you have the ability to control, just not have the capability to direct."

Jay smiled a lopsided smile, happy that he had some amount of control over his element, even if all he was doing was willing the element to come out of him. The capability to direct was the important part though. As Thunder padded over to a nearby boulder that was jutting out of the ground, Jay's head swiveled to follow him.

"Here's a larger target! Try again, but this time focus on what you want the lightning to do."

Nodding his head to show his understanding, Jay did the same thing as he had done before. This time, he poured every drop of concentration he could into the thought 'Shoot forward and hit the rock.' Uncapping his energy quickly before shutting it, Jay closed his eyes, afraid to see where the lightning had gone. Slowly cracking open one eye, he saw a small blackened spot right on the bottom left hand corner of the rock. Jumping up in the air, he yapped

"I HIT THE ROCK!"
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 3 Jun - 16:25

Cyrax x Earth x Lead Warrior x 4 yrs.

Cyrax observed the battle a bit unamused it seemed that Jay's wing didn't even know how to use his element which is a serious problem. But at the final moments of battle when Jay released so much of his element within Thunder well that was okay but really so much power wasted in one blow and who knew if the enemy will even be paralyzed for long or a short while which can lead to a responsive attack and that could be the end. Shaking his fur a but he glanced at his granddaughter Raya jumping around and waving bushes as if they were some sort of cheering device and even he couldn't believe that a sweet female like her took so much after Thunder-paws. Clearing his throat he would open his mouth about to say something but instead he closed it noticing other things were occurring even after the battle ended it seems Thunder was now mentoring Jay's wing on how to control his element even when he managed to hit the rock. "So I am assuming that Jay's Wing has more practicing to do before he gains the title warrior. As for your daughter, I will train her a bit unless you think its a good idea to have her spar with Jay's wing some time?" he asked while pointing a paw towards Raya who was chasing a butterfly in circles "She may be a bit like you Thunder but she is strong and can perhaps help jay's wing with his training along with you?"
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Kimba's Hill Left_bar_bleue25/100Kimba's Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 3 Jun - 21:42

Kimba's Hill Thunde19

Thunder nodded happily at Jay's success, though a chip of the boulder had hit him in the head. The wolf didn't seem to notice. Walking over to the apprentice, Thunder gave Jay a pat to the back. "See? I knew you had it in you!" It was a bit disappointing how Jay's Wing hadn't been able to EXPLODE the boulder into a million tiny pieces, but at least he hit it. That told Thunder that his mentoring wasn't all that bad.

"So I am assuming that Jay's Wing has more practicing to do before he gains the title warrior." he heard Cyrax say. Thunder nodded in response, turning to face the lead warrior. "I guess so, but the dude is a quick learner. With my master skills, he'll almost be as good as me!" Thunder laughed.
He looked over at Raya; already she has lost interest in the training as was now chasing a butterfly. "As for your daughter, I will train her a bit unless you think its a good idea to have her spar with Jay's wing some time? She may be a bit like you Thunder but she is strong and can perhaps help jay's wing with his training along with you?"

"And you don't think I'm strong?!" Thunder retorted, though he was only joking. Laughing, the warrior looked back to his "young" pupil. "I guess we can head back to camp now...tell Miyuki about the training...and hopefully I can manage to get you to become a warrior soon! Unless you wanted to stay and do something, Cyrax?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum