Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice

+4
Miyuki
Thundo Puffs
Tsuki
March
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty || March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice

Post by March Sun 23 Jun - 0:43

First topic message reminder :

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte10

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-no10|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl10|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl11|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl13|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl14

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Final10

We bow to NO ONE!

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-no10|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl10|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl11|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl13|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Twc-pl14

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte11

Full Name: Yukinora, March
Nicknames: Marchypants, Marchybutt, Marchy,
Hourglass: 5 Years
Alias: The Soundless Voice
Date of Birth: March 28
Original Faction: Independent, Electric Gates Pack
Current Faction: Land of the Elements/ Elemental Wolf Pack
Current Rank: Lead Hunter

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte12

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Pizap_10

Fur Colour: Yellow & Grey
Fur Texture: March's fur is rough but very smooth when pet the right way. Her tail fur is very smooth but stiff to retain the lightning bolt shape.
Eye Colour: Yellow
Markings: March has a yellow belly along side with some yellow tipped ears and socks. She also sports a lightning bolt on her left eye.
Build: Rather slim and muscular, mostly built for speed. Somewhat okay for close combat but does best from afar. Not very tough, somewhat fragile.
Tail: March's tail is shaped as a lightning bolt, but as it touches water it becomes almost ribbon like[

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte13

Personality: March is a serious wolf, who has a struggle trying to express herself. She is very quiet and often hates socializing. Because of this, she has relatively low social skills and is usually looked as weird or rude but in reality, she is helpful and does actually feel emotions, even though her face may say otherwise. On top of her rather dark and mysterious character, March is incredibly intelligent, being able to predict movements and abilities from her enemies. March is very tactical and uses this to her advantage when in battle, as her over all strength isn't entirely the best. Being a character that likes to be away from others, March soon gained amusement from observing other beings. As a result, she is very good at reading body language and pays close attention to details. This leads her to being a great detective and battle planner. Along side with her quiet nature, March is very good at stalking and sneaking against prey and enemies, even her own pack mates. However, March has a fairly strong sense of justice and is accepting of other's opinion, even though it may not be right. She's always out to see the perspective of both sides when debating about topics. She goes a long way to make sure her wolves are well taken care of and safe, which brings up her courageous and confident side.

However, March is somewhat anti-social, and doesn't react to socializing like any regular wolf would do. She comes off as insensitive and unable to connect with others. March has a strong/hard heart, having no hesitation in slaying others or insulting them.

Dislikes: Rejection, death, speaking up
Strength: Controlled powers, speed, surprise fish slapping
Weakness: Tanky wolves, creepers, kids
Talents: Really likes fish

Powers:
Distortion: March can move quickly to another location.
Judge Light: Stores massive amounts of electricity via lightning rod to hit the opponent with electricity in a straight line with incredible power and speed..
The Fish Slap: Most OP power ever. Instant death is guaranteed for anyone who get's slapped to poo poo.

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte14

Biological

Mother: Kumo (Electric)
Father: Nightfire (Electric)
Sisters: Miki, April, May, Autumn, September (Electric)
Brothers: None
Cousin: Happy, Maru, Masato, Ran-Ran, Kaede, Hibiki(Sun, Electric, Electric, Water, Water)
Pups: None

Romance

Crush: None
Mate: LOL

Aliances

Best Friends: Rain, Pluto
Friends: Miyuki, Happy, Forest, Tsuki, Robin
Want to Be Friends: Robin
Rivals: Thunder, Happy

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte15

Notes:The Electrical Gates pack is situated in the a country constantly growing in technology. One day, in an abandoned factory, the electricity started to attract electric wolves. Together, the original members formed a union and created what is now called Electrical Gate Pack inside the desolate factory.

A stubborn and hardened wolf, March was a wolf known to have overthrown the once powerful pack leader of the Electric Gates Pack, a pack famous for it's success in power of electric wolves. While the pack was strong, it had one flaw. It's flaw made living life in the pack intolerable. The authorities were strict in beliefs and believed that all wolves should be raised the same way, never different. They failed to bring out each distinct and unique characters from all of it's members. As a young pup, March was taken away from her parents to become a successor of the famous pack. However, March didn't think and believe the same way the pack did. While the pack idolized strictness, order, responsibility, and discipline, March drooled over the notion of freedom, where she herself could do what she wanted without the restrictions of the laws of the pack. But every time she tried to get a taste of her dream, she would be restrained, beat, and put in a isolated area where she would rethink about her actions. This made March question herself and feel conflicted about her identity and who she truly was.  But even if she felt this way,  the punishment never stopped March from dreaming. 

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte16

Favorite Color: Gold/Yellow
Memorable Quotes?:
You can't have it all, so you give it to me
I used to live by a code
Preference: Please I will do anything for fish
Something I like: Thunder storms
Fave location: The ocean
Fave Prey: Fish
Don't ever get me: Your face

Registration Form:

Wolf Name: March
Wolf Age: 2 Years
Wolf Gender:
Wanted Rank: Hunter
Wanted Element: Electricity
Pelt Colour: Gray and Yellow
Eye Colour: Amber
I am a: Electric Elemental Wolf

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Coolte17

Bad Apple - Cover

Last edited by March on Mon 28 Dec - 3:22; edited 45 times in total
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/100|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty Re: || March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:16

I love how we are talking on the forum and not in the chatbox or kik xDD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/100|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty Re: || March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:17

Bruh, we doin' dis for the posts. xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/100|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:18

Of course. Let's continues the adventure xDD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:18

Yes!
WHat time is it?!
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/100|| March || Lead Hunter || Electricity || ♀ || The Soundless Voice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:21

It's 3:20 xD I've been doing this for like... twoish hours.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:21

xD Should we stop though?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:23

I'm not sure... Maybe we should... expand our options...
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:23

I like that idea...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:25

Indeed. It is a fantastic idea coming from the dumb ass.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:25

Dumb ass, well I'd put it in one word
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:26

>_> Anyways, this is kinda taking a while... xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:27

You don't say, huh? xD
Welp
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:28

I need like 20 more posts.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:28

Bruh, c'mon, Les do it xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:29

My god 211 posts in one day... xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:29

xDD
This is amazing tho
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:31

I knowww... So much... progress.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:31

Progress... Well, not needed progress xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:33

Yup. xD We should stop after 1000. Just get on kik.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:33

I will bruh xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:35

Omg this actually kinda tiring xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:35

Ikr, it really is xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:36

Holy fuq. Valuable hours of my day wasted because of posting xDD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:37

xDD
SorrY! I'm so sorry!
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:38

Bruh. I almost lost my panties. BUT 1000 POSTS BITCHES
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next