Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 28 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Shimmer Thu 15 Jan - 16:21

~Shimmer~Huntress~Electricity~2 years~
Shimmer was looking at her friend when Cynder came into the already overcrowded den, "I understand you got shot and all but first of all, what made you even think of going to a human's land? That's the most foolish thing you can do. Don't go back to the human's farm you will attract them." he than turned to exit the den "I need to go." hearing this Shi had the strong urge to lower her head submissively. Immediately  banishing the thought she instead lifted her head higher in defiance desperate not to be forced back into her old self the emotional toll hit hard though she refused to show it. Shortly after this had happened all hell broke loose, there was screaming outside and before she knew it there was a grey male by her side "Is there anything I can do to help, sweetie? You want something to chew on while they fix up your booby?" His tail flipped forward, stroking her back affectionately  "Just focus on Lorn love, Im right here...". Instinctively she flinched away from his touch giving a small warning growl, Shimmer didn't trust this wolf at all in fact the number of wolves she trusted were slim and one of their lives had ended because of her. Next came Ashen his blazing eyes "Why are you all in here?!" he questioned before his eyes landed on her the anger blazing within his eyes grew stronger. The pain and fear was quickly replaced with pure adrenaline, leaping to her feet she moved to the corner of the den pressing herself against the wall unknowingly her body was already charging power. Her eyes began to glow a pale blue the bolt on her flank quickly followed suit glowing a soft white. Everything that happened next was all a blur Ashen was yelling again next thing she knew Cynder had wrapped the male called Lorn in vines dragging him out of the den.   "Ashen, could you please not shout in here? You're disturbing my patients. Also, anybody who doesn't need to be in here needs to get out. Shimmer will, hopefully, be fine. I can't see anything with all of you in here either, unfortunately." it took her a moment to recall who the voice belonged to. Shimmer was trembling hard the emotional toll of everything that had happened quickly came crashing to the forefront. She had made Cynder angry, she had almost returned to her old mindset, there was a loner who was just dragged out of the den. What happened next pushed her over the edge Fall stood shoving his paw to the ground "Get... Out." his voice was dark picking up a rock he threw it towards Ashen and Cynder "GET OUT!" he was yelling now the force of his voice caused her to flinch. Fall turned towards her his look of anger was replaced with a neutral expression though the anger in his eyes was still clear. Shimmer was still standing shaking in the corner one could easily mistake it for fear if they didn't look to her eyes and see every emotion possible running through them though fear was not one of them. "Don't show weakness, don't show weakness." she thought to herself trying to push her mind back into the form of the strong, defiant, and emotionally numb wolf she had become over the past year. Try as she might she couldn't push herself back to her shielded mask she had hidden behind for a year. Looking up her eyes connected with Fall's she wasn't going to speak out of fear of how she would sound though she wouldn't be able to convey a message with her eyes and trembling body so she settled for words. "I'm so sorry.....I'm not even supposed to be in your territory I was told by Ashen to never set foot on your lands again. But when I ran I was taken by another pack into a cave.....they hurt me....Cynder helped me escape.....then I ran into you and I couldn't leave again.....I couldn't be alone again." by the time she finished speaking she realized tears were rolling down her cheeks. Of course she didn't trust these wolves with her actual life story, no one could know about that if Ashen found out she had killed innocent wolves she would surely be killed or a least tortured. Taking a shaky breath she sat down against the cool stone of the den.    

(Enjoy this monster post ya'll brought it upon yourselves by going post crazy xD)
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan - 17:52

OOC;; Way more dramatic than I had expected this to be. e.e

✿✿ Lorn ✿ Loner ✿ Electricity ✿ Three years ✿✿

" Excuse me mate? But are you lost?"
Lorn turned a beaming smile onto the female questioning him, her next words asking if he needed anything. He blew her a kiss, shaking his head no politely and turning back to the wolf in pain.
She's such a darling lil' sweetheart... Perhaps I could befriend her.

Lorn only pouted as some loser strolled into the den, his attitude clearly getting the best of his actions. Was he always so volatile? So explosive?
What a damn charmer, and only a yearling by the looks of it.
What a foul mouth for a child... Was nobody around to raise him right? Such a shame to see a disaster...
Lorn laughed, his uproarious nose cut off as something latched around him and dragged him out of the den. And honestly? It kinda hurt.

Lorn resumed his chuckling though, finding himself in front of the blind male once again.
"Oh hey boo! How you been? Long time no see sugar babes!" Lorn brushed himself off as he stood, turning to face the temperamental child that was seething, the one that demanded him from out of the den.
"Itty-bitty baby boy, do we have some sort of problem? Clearly, as the healer said, you're causing a disturbance. Don't get too upset about it though, m'kay?" Lorn winked again, tossing his head majestically and flirtatiously, despite him having no interest in a little boy.
Lorn wasn't some pedo.
It was only moments after that the wolf he had seen before launched a rock towards them, his voice following the mobile earth.

"Well now look at what you've done! Both of y'all, upsetting everyone!" Tears brimmed on the corners of Lorns eyes, but behind the sorrowful, hopeless look, there was a flame dancing behind his irises, holding home to a hunger for the drama that was unfurling, to the drama that he was creating.
Delicious.
Lorn collapsed, facing the den for a moment before turning back to the blind wolf and the tantrum-throwing child, a smirk on his smooth lips.
"I am Lorn, and I plan on joining this pack. I will ask this again, and only once more," His voice had taken on the deadly calm of a well practiced actor, tail swishing seductively through the tension in the air.
"Do you have an alpha? For I much desire to speak with him."

Addressed; Cynder, Ashen.
Mentioned; Cynder, Ashen, Shimmer, Fall, Jayfeather, Sirena.
Notes; Lorn doesn't do anything with his "powers" lmao. ALSO. FALL. I really liked your post c':

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 15 Jan - 19:12

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || Male || 2 years ||
Fall was staring helplessly at Shimmer as she backed away into the stone wall, where she now stood quivering. The brute thought about reassuring her that there was nothing to be afraid of, and that everything would be fine. He took a few gently steps towards her, but as he approached, he saw in her eyes, that fear wasn't what was gripping onto her alone. The female seemed to be having an emotional breakdown, while everything got thrown at her at once. It made the russet wolf feel slightly empty inside of him. He didn't feel much, let alone, care much. When he saw Shimmer the way she was, he stopped being so sure if he was to be jealous of her feelings, or happy that he didn't ever have these rushes. The only exception was the feelings he felt at that moment. Scared mostly. Terrified. That wolf called Lorn had given him quite the scare, since he didn't know him, but since he seemed like a kind soul, Fall decided to trust him, even though the ones in higher ranks than him didn't. He was mad at Cynder and Ashen for not being able to contain themselves enough to have a civilized conversation. Then again, the sentinel didn't have much to actually say in that area. He hated to talk himself, but he hated fighting even more. It would be his last solution, at least, but no matter.
Fall had stopped on his way towards Shimmer, but now he inched towards her slowly so she wouldn't get stressed, and he also tried to approach at and angle that didn't make her feel trapped. Soon enough, he stood no more than a foot from the female as she spoke about leaving, and that she wasn't supposed to be there. Carefully, Fall lifted his paw, and curled slightly before he used to top of it to gently wipe away Shimmer's tears.
"... Right now, don't listen to Ashen. Listen to me... Okay?" He spoke, as he started wiping her other cheek with the same paw. "And... I'm telling you now. Stay..." He said silently, as he once again tried to wipe the tears off of her first cheek. "... With us... -With me. I don't want you to go." He managed to finish, as he still tried removing the huntress' tears, before he motioned for her to go back to her bedding. "Rest, now, Shimmer... Let Jayfeather take care of you, and you'll be back up and feel well again in no time." He said, once again trying to smile at her with confidence, so she wouldn't get scared.

Last edited by Rain on Fri 16 Jan - 4:19; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 15 Jan - 21:03

Lycos Forest - Page 28 Ashen_13

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen had dug his claws into the ice, shooting daggers into the male called, "Lorn". It was quite the test for the hot-tempered delta. Even in the dead of winter, keeping his cool was never an easy thing to do. Ashen thought the same could be said to Cynder. He was honestly surprised the shaman wolf hadn't killed the loner yet. What was more irritating than the childish male were his so-called pack mates. He was trying to protect them, but instead was treated with disdain. They have always been such a kind and merciful pack, but allowing a rouge to intrude so easily, to allow him to go into the den where sick wolves lay, to treat others as a some toy, it was disgusting and disgraceful to their name. Fall had even throne a rock to his head-- something the Delta never expected to see. Fall has always been such a calm wolf. When it occurred, Ashen nearly tackled the older male, but fortunately, such an event never happened. The urge to go along with Raya's plan of leaving became stronger in his heart. If he wasn't respected here, perhaps he would be elsewhere.

The time to think of the future was not now, however. For now, Ashen was the young delta of this pack. An authoritative figure that risked all for the sake of his brothers and sisters. He would work diligently and earnestly, yet knowing of the distrust and negativity others put on him. He would let the others carry on with their care-free lives, handing flowers to their rivals and enemies. He wouldn't always be around to protect them.

Ashen resolve grew deeper, and the yearling found himself facing up to the rouge wrapped in vines. "You enter the domain of the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. You dare cross into our home, harass our members, disobey the orders of our warriors, disrupt the concentration of our healer, and brought sheer stupidity with your actions! And you want to join us in brotherhood? State the reasons that make you so deserving of mercy!"

[ Time Note: The moon is almost heeeeerreeeee.... ]
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan - 22:06

OOC;; I kinda want Lorn to hit on Fall but Fall is all up in Shimmers shiz so. Maybe not.<3 cx

✿✿ Lorn ✿ Loner ✿ Electricity ✿ Three years ✿✿

Kýklos Prostasía Pack.
So that was the name of this volatile place, that was the home to all these aggressive wolves. Well, not all of them seemed aggressive, but the little ball of wannabe authority in front of him was, indeed, aggressive.

Harass their members? Boo please, you've got it alllllllll twisted~

Lorn giggled again, a child-like foolishness overcoming him as he pushed himself to his paws, stepping closer to the younger wolf.
"I can assure you baby, if you thought that was harassment, Im eager to show you more." Lorn grinned, but there was no flirtation in his smile this time, only offered friendship. Whether or not this tantrum-ball of anger accepted it or not mattered little to Lorn.
"I show no stupidity, only honestly. Open your mind a lil' bit dearie; you'll see a whole new world..." By now, Lorn was right in front of Ashen, sitting daintily and leaning down to look him level in the eyes. "I told you I desired to speak with an alpha, though. Not a child. Nonetheless, I'll indulge your curiousity, seeing as I have nothing better to do... Very few males for me to pursue..."

He trailed off, gazing around the camp before meeting the eyes of the delta again, smiling softly. "My birth pack abandoned me, so I abandoned them. Perhaps y'all will be more accepting, ja? I could use the excitement around here in my life."
Once again, Lorn sighed dramatically, a wistful look sparkling in his dreamy gaze. His posture relaxed in front of the delta, tail beginning to swish with the rhythm of his forgotten home.

He stilled, stiffening as the thought of his pack once again invaded his thoughts.

"I wish to speak with an alpha. Please."

Addressed; Ashen.
Mentioned; Ashen, mostly.
Notes; This is p. ugly. T^T

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 16 Jan - 14:14

Shimmer closed her eyes as if forming a shield for her already torn psyche. Inside it was a battle to force herself back into her calm almost stone like exterior. The outward change was the easy part inside it was a little harder, but once she was focused enough she could feel her heart turning back to ice. Slowly opening her eyes revealing the deep sea blue pools that were once kind and gentle but were now stony and impenetrable. For a second she was worried, Fall hadn't seen this side of her, the stone cold soldier. He stepped towards her from an angle before wiping the tears from her cheeks  "... Right now, don't listen to Ashen. Listen to me... Okay? And... I'm telling you now. Stay...With us... -With me. I don't want you to go." he spoke quietly before motioning for her to return to the makeshift bedding. "Rest, now, Shimmer... Let Jayfeather take care of you, and you'll be back up and feel well again in no time." He said. Reluctantly she nodded and moved from the corner back to the moss though instead of lying down she sat though sharp pinpricks of pain in her side finally forced her to the ground. In her mind she was at peace while she was in her stone cold mindset she didn't care much about pain and emotions, well emotions were a foreign concept. She had been made this way by her rebel army, trained in secret to forget about emotions and more importantly to fight she probably had as much training as a warrior though she preferred hunting. Currents of electricity rolled through her body though only her eyes were glowing a pale blue, the soft glow of the bolt on her flank has vanished. Shimmer felt bad for the next wolf who would touch her they would be receiving a nasty shock though there wasn't anything she could do to stop the flow of energy. Looking up towards the russet male there was a spark in her cold eyes though it was gone before anyone would be able to identify it. Surely she wished she could tell him her story but she couldn't out of fear he wouldn't look at her the same way but if he ever asked she would sat least try. With a sigh the lovely silver fae waited for whatever was to be done to her next. Realizing she hadn't responded to Fall's words "I would like to stay here but I fear I don't belong I've already caused more harm than good. I suppose my fate is in your father's paws." she spoke calmly though having her fate decided by someone else did worry her. She had spent her first winter alone surely her second would be no different right? And what if they did accept her then she wouldn't be alone but instead have to learn how to spend her time with many other wolves which was clearly easier said then done. Shi was scared but refused to show it, this is how she was trained, no fear, no weakness.  
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 17 Jan - 21:45

Lycos Forest - Page 28 Ashen_14

The young delta clenched his teeth. Lorn had no right to be speaking to him in such a tone. A low growl began to form in the back of his throat, and his tail was raised to show his status. If Lorn dare mimic this posture, Ashen would attack. A child, how dare he!
"I will bring you... to the current wolf in charge," he said, struggling to keep a cool tone. "If you are somehow accepted, know that I will be the one who is higher. I will not stand for incompetency!" With that, Ashen released the male from his vine prison by breathing a weak fire. He could care less if the male got burnt. "Just follow me."
Ashen lead the way to where Rain currently stood. The striped wolf was with Forest, and yet another wolf Ashen had not seen before. Great, more loners, he thought. "Rain, if I could interrupt your time I have a wolf who needs dealing with. I'm sure you saw him running into our healers den on impulse earlier?"

(Lorn, you were actually stuck in a hole in the ground with only your head sticking out, but I went along with your post to keep things clean.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 18 Jan - 1:36

Sorry, I had NO internet for all the days I haven't rped. I have to post in my phone(which has 3G and LTE)

< Kazumi > Warrior Apprentice > Female < Sun > 6 months >

"Go ahead, Jun!" She giggled. Kazumi ran outside of the den, hoping Junco will follow her, for the den was so crowded and too many wolves arguing inside. Despite the coldness of the snow, the scenery was actually very beautiful. "Ready!" She made a low growl, pounced on top of Junco and pinned him to the ground. She let go of him and flicked some snow on his face, "Hahaha!"

Luna > Moon > Sentinel > Female > 1 year 4 months >

So many things had happened lately. Then another loner entered the den, called Lorn. Lorn is being very flirty. Then as always expected, Ashen's flames were roaring. He even tried to befriend Sirena. "You know what, it's getting a bit dark. I should be getting back. You coming to your home too, Sirena?" She asked, about to exit the den when Kazumi dashed right outside as well. She didn't mind, thus looked back to the den, waiting for her reply.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 19 Jan - 15:22

Announcement: Due to Lorn's departure, I will have to change rp slightly.

We will make it so Lorn has never come here. Whatever Lorn has posted will have no meaning. Shimmer was shot, Thunder and Flare went to Koda Springs, Marx still needs to be officially accepted, and Kazumi still needs her apprenticeship to be dealt with -I will make a separate announcement for her.- This is what is currently on the board. Also,  if you all haven't already checked the EFA, Robins characters will have new owners.

The time will be adjusted to be 10:00 pm. I ask everyone to finish up whatever they were doing, unless they plan on sneaking out in the middle of the night for whatever reason honhonhon... After that, the new day will begin.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan - 15:59

(I just think that maybe I should ignore my previous post, and let Marx sleep till morning. I hope that then someone will notice him...please...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 19 Jan - 16:49

(I think I'll let Luna and Kazumi sleep. I will rp Vivienne once I finish her bio. Actually it's not yet done. I have to find time to finish it. Then rp them all at once.)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 19 Jan - 18:15

(Since Aaron/Jay is controlled by Thundo, it's your choice what you want to do with Foro. Who knows when she'll respond... xp
As for Fall, I could go on before the next day and get everything over with... That's up to Shimmer and Jayfeather.
As for Marx, I'll send Rain over there first thing the next morning so they can have a chat...
Sounds good?)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 20 Jan - 21:12

It looks like a lot of our actions are of not "too great" importance. If everyone is okay with it, we can just move on to the next morning. I'll just pretend Aaron/Jay's Wing did his little meet and greet with everyone during the time we skipped, and that Aaron was accepted. We'l start the day fresh. Vivienne will be introduced (and maybe Cassia), Shimmer will be officially accepted, and Marx will get noticed and accepted.~ We have a lot to do on this new day. Before I do this though, I need an approval from Rain and Shimmer. If no one replies within 24 hours then I'll go ahead with all this.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 21 Jan - 2:27

(That's fine by me. As I said, I'll send Rain over to the den in the morning to talk with both, Shimmer and Marx, first thing in the morning.
We could simply skip the rest of Shimmer's treatment, so she only needs rest from there on out.
Need Shimmer's opinion on that first though, if she makes it ^^)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 21 Jan - 5:41

.I'm fine with it. I found the right time to finish her bio(which is, now).
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 21 Jan - 8:05

Alrighty then! Let the next morning begin now! Anyone can start of the rp. I'll let shimmer choose what she wants to do. Considering she was shot, I would still think she would at least rest in the den and not move around too much, not that is her choice to make.

-BEGIN-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 21 Jan - 9:12

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest's hazel eyes soon appeared among the earthen colors of her fur as she awoke. Immediatelt she felt the sting of cold winter air. "Sassafras..." she muttered. Her ears swiveled around, trying to catch any signs of her packmates. Hearing no sounds, she could guess that nobody else was awake yet. 'Good...now nobody can chew me out for sleeping in, since they're all doing it themselves' the she-wolf thought, laying her head back down and closingn her eyes.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

As Pine woke up, her body suddenly felt cold and achy. The next thing she realized was that her head was basically pressed down into the snow just outside of the den, her forearms were hanging behind her like dead noodles, and her hind legs were pushing her into the position of a play bow. "Dear flying trees!" she blundered out, and pushed herself forward, rolling out of the den and flipping into the snow. The wolf lay there for a moment, then suddenly began seizuring in an attempt to get to her paws. "Done!" she yelled, and stared up at the sky as she slowly padded around the camp.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata opened one eye, having been rudely awakened by her idiot sister. She sighed and lifted her head, looking up just in time to catch a glimpse of Pine's russet tail disappearing out of view. "Stupid..." she whispered, and silently crept out of the den. Instead of waking everybody up, she decided that she would wait for another healer to rise, and suggest that they go out looking for herbs. There had been a few accidents lately, and finding herbs to treat the injured wolves would be necessary.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist, after being woken up by his sister and her horrible but unidentified medical condition, couldn't help but yell back at her. "Shut yo mouth, woman!" He realized that he would probably wake up other pack members only after he shouted. Pine would most likely take it as an invitation to a "who-can-be-the-loudest" contest as well. "Screw me..." the golden wolf mumbled, shoving his muzzle between his paws.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 23 Jan - 12:40

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain's eyes opened in a narrow line, as his world of walking dreams faded into the reality around him. The first thing he saw as his vision got more clear, was his mate breathing slowly beside him. The brute sighed calmly, feeling like nothing could ruin the silence of dawn, when the sun poured. After taking in the scents, view and sound of quiet, he moved his head across the ground, now looking out the den opening.
The bright light made him blink quickly a few times, as he tried to shake the concussion-explosion the sun threw at him. Soon enough, his eyes adjusted to the light. This was the moment when he felt the bitter cold air seep in between his thick layer of fur. He had still not completely realized how quickly the winter had come. Rain had actually forgot how many winters he had seen since he had come to the world, but this would be the fourth or the fifth one. He was getting old. At least older, but he wasn't sure if he was going to be sad, or annoyed by it. He didn't feel any urge to do anything special before he got too old to do a lot of things. He wanted to spend his days peacefully with his family when that day came. Just like everything was right then and there.
Watching Forest's sleeping breath for a while again, he pushed off the ground with his forelegs. He stretched out, before he limply sat on the ground with his head lowered tiredly.

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || Male || 2 years ||
Fall had barely slept that night. He had been laying by the entrance of the Healer's den all night, staring at Shimmer's wound. What she had said earlier had left him with few words. 'You're wrong.' is what he would say. But he did simply not understand. Shimmer was such a sweet, and kind wolf. He didn't know why she wouldn't be welcome in their home. Why Ashen was mad at her was still a mystery to him.
The brute felt his paws itch, so he moved them slightly so he could clean them. He tried to figure out what had happened to the female earlier, considering she was almost as shy as him, and how reluctant she was towards getting friends. The thought of her trying to tell him something reached his mind, but it was quickly switched with the thought of her hiding something. It made a lot more sense of course. The only wolves who could tell anything about the female was the time wolves. But he wasn't really known to many but his father and his brother. But he knew the usage of this exact power, to see what had happened in the past of other wolves, was not something they used often. Maybe if they were asked. If they had permission. But otherwise it would be rare.
Fall shook some dirt off of his tail, before he lifted his gaze upon Shimmer again, her head this time. He was wondering if she was about to wake up, but he had been waiting all night, and he could wait another if he had to.

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
As Breeze's eyes opened, he was wide awake immediately. He simply shrugged off the winter's cold as he felt it, feeling like it was familiar to him. The healer had always liked the snow anyways, the only negative effect it had on him, was the herbs becoming harder and harder to find as the snow fell. Obviously, they had collected many for use later, but they would run out if they didn't go out looking for more frequently. Breeze quickly pushed himself off of the ground, and trotted outside in the bright light. He noticed two out of three of his sisters being awake and outside already, which surprised him somehow.
He gave them both a warm smile that he gave to nobody but his family. He watched his sister, Pine, roll around in the snow while expressing words that made little or no sense. Sometimes he liked to imagine how she saw the world around her. Maybe everything was just made of fluff? Who knew? But he found it amusing to watch. anyhow.

|| Story || Hunter || Time || Female || 2 years ||
Story quickly awoke by her friend's squealing outside. Her eyes fluttered open, before she rolled over on her back, moaning loudly and sleepily as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She didn't use a lot of time to wake up completely again though.
Story exclaimed some kind of an howling cow sound, as she jumped to her paws and ran out of her den. She sprawled her body on the ground, rolling around in the snow, covering her face and eating some of the white stuff as well. In a brief moment, she had her head lifted, so she could see her sister looking up on the sky. She wasn't going to let her sit that way for any much longer. She bounded over to her, getting close before she pounced on top of her, pinning her to the ground.
"Gooooooood Moooooorniing~" She said happily, burying her head in Pine's neck-fur.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 23 Jan - 22:00

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

As with every morning, Thunder awoke in a ear piercing scream, "JAAAEEEIIIIIIIII!" His eyes opened immediately, as the male had never fallen asleep at all. The truth is, he couldn't. Ever since he came back from Koda's Springs with Flare and discovered the return of a certain somebody... well, who needed sleep? The only thing that objected to his all all night party was his body. A shame he and Flare never got to finish their skirmish. If only that male fox hadn't shown! There would still be time to pound his wife into the ground another day. They were both still in their prime.
The warrior burst from the opening hole of his den, observing that he was not the first to awake. The pack "siblings" were all up and about, for the most part enjoying the powdery snow. Thunder smiled, running past them and heading to the treeline. He had someone to talk too.

Sleeping in the same den as Thunder took time to adjust too. When he was a pup, he swore his father was being murdered every morning. Waking up with that expectation was not the best for mental health. None the less, the yearling now considered the scream to be his alarm. It's morning... he thought groggily, hunched over in morning fatigue  as he sat up. Today was going to be irritating for the delta. The presence of new scents hung fresh in the winter air, making him sick to his stomach. Only one of these scents bothered him, though: Shimmer. How dare she, he repeatedly thought. In his head, Ashen already knew she would be staying with the pack. There was no convincing Rain after his son took such an attachment. When she does become officially accepted, Ashen will just have to make sure to make his position and title clear. It would take time for him to trust the new female after her disobedience.
Ashen slipped out of the den, avoiding to look across to the den in which Shimmer lay. He was too tired to deal with that situation. Rain would get there first, anyway. For now, the delta stuck to his normal morning routine: checking the dens and camp borders for anything suspicious.

|| Aaron || Male || 6m || Wind || No Rank ||

Stupid spirit, stupid body, stupid mind... Aaron had never felt more worse in his life. Why did this happen to him? His body, his element, they were gone. All because of you! he accused, his now electric yellow eyes staring up to his forehead. There was no response, only am earth shattering headache. Jay's Wing and Aaron were both battling for control throughout the night. Aaron was fed up with the being a secondary host. It was his body, so he was deserving to own it. It was a harsh inner battle, resulting in Aaron's body feeling like he hasn't slept in a million years, and his mind pounding louder than any earthquake. But that spirit, he's so persistent. "Find Thunder, find Rain, find Forest, find March, find blah blah blah!" If his headache wasn't already annoying enough...
Aaron didn't even know who these wolves were! The only thing he had in relation to them were these... slivers of memories. Faint, quiet, hard to concentrate on, these memories were not his but instead the spirit. Aaron has tried to find more of these memories, but that stupid "cousin" of his refuses to let him in! Jay's Wing was quiet now, but Aaron was just too tired to meddle with the spirit's memories any longer, for he was in fear of waking him. The Land Walker would cherish this body, no matter what pathetic changes were made to it, and no matter what pain it was in. Aaron sat silently in his ruffled appearance, hunching over in the uncomfortable cold. He could have sworn his headache was beginning to subside, when a high pitched male voice reached his ears.
"Jaaaaaay's Wing!" it screamed. The white wolf glanced over his shoulder, seeing a black wolf with legs of lightning approach him at break neck speed. He had no time to react, and soon enough a towering black wolf stood over him, panting and grinning like an idiot. "I still can't believe it..." he said. "You got the chance to be so young again; A chance to become a warrior!"
...Him again!? Aaron recalled this wolf from yesterday evening when he was able to see what the spirit did. This was Thunder-Paws, a wolf who nearly broke down into tears upon seeing him. Aaron's eyes widened, squirming out of Thunder's pin. Memories flooded into his brain. So many, There were so many! It hurts...It hurts!
"Get away from me!" Aaron blurted out. He couldn't be near this wolf. He could not see this wolf. He felt Jay's spirit growing widely within him-- trashing and kicking against his soul. Blindly, Aaron ran. He ran without knowing what direction he was heading. The male crashed into something seconds after. When Arron's vision came to, he was laying atop a brown and green female (Pine).
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Tue 27 Jan - 16:12

Shimmer found herself once again in the peaceful dreamless black. She was half dead by the time Jayfeather had gotten the bleeding to stop. Though the silver fae was unaware at which point she had lost consciousness again, she remembered the frantic voices around her and stabbing searing pain as the wound was sutured. As much as she hated to admit it Shimmer didn't want to leave the peaceful dark she had grown attached to in the last few hours. The huntress struggled against the unknown force that was pulling her back into reality, slowly the black faded to a light grey, she became aware of the scents and sounds in the den. Reluctantly opening the pale sea blue pools that were her eyes. Her gaze instantly landed on Fall she was shocked he had stayed with her, from what she had seen most wolves wouldn't give her a second thought as if they could sense what she had done but he was different. The question remained on her mind why didn't he leave her like so many had done before? But she also knew he still had plenty of opportunities to do so. Shimmer attempted to sit up but a searing pain in her chest prevented her from doing so, she hissed as the stitches pulled at the still healing skin. The room swayed as she fell back down to her previous position. Even when she closed her eyes it felt as if the room was spinning but as stubborn as she was she refused to remain still. Gritting her teeth against the pain the silver fae managed to push herself into a sitting position. Exhaling she tried to steady herself the swaying of the room grew more intense before slowing to a stop. "How long was i out?" Shimmer said under her breath, it was hard to tell she knew it was morning but that didn't mean anything she could have been out for days based on that logic. "Hey...."She said quietly giving Fall a half-hearted smile.    

Junco | Male | Four Weeks | Electricity | Pup
Junco woke curled in a ball near mama. She had been asleep for a while but that's alright he had all the time in the world to play. Speaking of which where was Kazumi. Jumping up the little pup bolted from the den slipping on ice outside of the den. His eyes searched wildly around the clearing for the golden pup. Not seeing her he quickly decided on his next target, Thunder-paws. Running to the black male he slipped on ice once more before reaching the brute. "Thund'r!" The pup yipped before latching himself to one of the brutes lightning covered legs.
(sorry for the long wait internet was down ulch xD anyway Shimmer is back <3 There I did it Rainy;Junco has arrived everyone!)
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 8 Feb - 0:22

|| Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 years ||

The warrior remained asleep in his chambers, not even a sound was heard except for the trickling of mountain water that traveled far to reach his den's small pool. Stirring, the dark brute was now beginning to awaken from his deep slumber, but even if he opened his eyes nothing but darkness would be seen. Getting up Cynder found himself stretching a bit with each step while managing to graze his long claws along the grounds surface. "Morning." he mumbled to himself while receiving no response except for the shallow echo of the wind that managed to welcome itself in his den. Sending a quick pulse he would try to analyze whether the other's were awake or not but already he sensed movement and that was Thunder telling his signature.

"That reminds me." he said

Grabbing his usual wear, he'd throw on his wolf pelt and run outside to find that hyperactive idiot. No offense but sometimes Cynder cannot understand him. That's till he sensed Ashen. "Thunder! Ashen! I need to speak with you two privately now." he demanded that's when he sensed Shimmer still in the healer's den along with Fall "I see she is still awful.."
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 8 Feb - 16:43

Was it something I said? Why did Jay's Wing run away from him? As far as Thunder knew. the spirit of his apprentice was dying to get a chance to talk. He was about to make chase, but a voice brought his attention elsewhere. He cast a longing look towards Jay's Wing, and then turned away to find Cynder. He saw the brute outside his underground den. The black and red wolf was wearing the pelt of a wolf, which would probably be intimidating to most wolves. But to Thunder, well, he chose not to ask questions about them anymore. Before he made it to his "nephew", yet another interruption took place. "Thund'r!" Junco yipped, attaching himself to one of Thunder's legs. He smiled, ramping up the electricity running through his forelegs and causing Junco's fur to stand on end. "You are full of static now little dude. Go and use it to give someone a good shock!" Thunder shook the pup off, continuing his way towards Cynder. Since having pups of his own, the warrior was now fairly skilled at giving pups something to do while leaving him alone.~ "What's up, Cynder?"

Ashen was finishing up when Cynder called him over. The delta grew relieved. Maybe he would have something to do instead of sitting around bored. The fire wolf ran over, pleased to see his father as well. If Thunder was involved, perhaps it was something important? But if was something stupid, then Ashen would not be very amused. At all. He glanced at Cynder's attire, recalling the conversation he and Raya had last night. I'll have to ask him soon... he thought.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 8 Feb - 18:21

||Cynder || Warrior || 2 years || Earth ||

Awaiting for them to come close to him, Cynder couldn't help but sense if the other's were around or not. He did not want this conversation to be heard among the other's so in a swift movement, Cynder pointed his paw to his den. "Nothing much Thunder," he said a bit casually "But I do have to tell you two something important, so come." he said and walked into his denthere Cynder merely awaited the two. Once they have entered his domain they will see that a few things were packed in order including his father's skull mask. "Thunder, Ashen, I am afraid to say this but I need to leave for awhile. I will speak to Rain about this but I also want to let you know that." Cynder paused for a moment "There are rogues I encountered while searching for shimmer, and I feel as if I need to play a part in this and help our pack prepare for the worse. But mostly I wish to visit my father's pack..." he than lowered his head. "I don't know if Rain will allow me to leave but even if he says no, I still need to go.."
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 8 Feb - 19:56

Thunder shuffled his paws uneasily, "You're not making Flare go too are you?" Thunder remembered all the times Cyrax would drag her off somewhere without telling him where they were heading. On more than one occasion he would have to stay back with Seeker. He was the only pup left back then, so one could only imagine the boredom he had to endure. When Cynder began to mention the rouges, Thunder's picked his ears up in curiosity. The pack living out in the dark lands? They were always a nuisance with their prey stealing, but they have yet to actually do any real harm. Were they planning something? Thunder gave out a toothy grin, whispering in excited tones, "Ehhh, are they planning something?~ About time. What's the point of being a warrior if I don't get to kick some ass with my awesome skills every once in a while?" He looked Cynder dead in the eye, methodically wagging his tail in a rhythmic tone,, "Don't start a fight without me. I want in on the action if anything goes down!"

"If there is threat of invasion then we must inform Rain and Forest right away! Not go and stalk an enemy camp alone and without permission!" he growled, giving the two a threatening glare. "We're not some secret posse..." Ashen noticed Thunder's eyes widen at the mentioning of the word secret posse, and the delta immediately regretted his word choice.
He let out a sigh, now eyeing Cynder, "We also can't have a wolf who doesn't know where their loyalty lies... I's either us or them, Cynder. If Rain allows you to go, then I can't do anything to stop it, but you can at least listen to my one request: Take me and Raya with you."
Thunder grew quiet, looking at Ashen with surprise, He was scared at what his father was going to say, but there was no going back now, "I'm at dispersal age... and I want to see the world. All my life I have been stuck here. It's time for me to grow up. Besides I... I need to decide on a path."

NOTE: I plan on talking to Tsuki about the history of the rival pack. I have something in mind, but I must affirm it with her first. I will make an announcement if anything is decided on."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 8 Feb - 20:19

|| Cynder || Warrior || 2 years || Earth ||

Cynder grew quiet as Thunder began rambling on about the rogues and how he does not want to miss out on the action. But once Thunder mentioned Flare, Cynder's breathe would hitch slightly "I cannot take Flare through force is whether she wants to go or not. But most likely she won't be attending this journey back home, especially with Shasta still lingering around there." he spoke while clawing the ground in circular motions. Cynder grew a bit nervous he knew Rain and Forest the temporary alpha's would question his allegiance to the pack but how dare they? Perking his head up he noticed that his nephew spoke up.Though Cynder was blind he could feel a menacing glare coming from Ashen yet the warrior chose to ignore it, instead he simply stood up and faced the two "I don't care whether you guy's question my allegiance to this pack, but I would let your judgment determine that!" he said with a small growl "But there is no way you guy's will mark me as a rogue, I served this pack since birth under my father and he is the reason you all were spared from Shaman clutches. " Cynder than closed his mouth, such valuable information was given away. Clenching his jaw he'd clear his throat before speaking once more "Ashen," his voice cut off slightly "I grant permission for you to join me, but your sister? " he than thought about his niece. This was all a bit overwhelming but for now Cynder was determined to leave to visit his father's old pack and gain information on some things. But first he wanted to know whether he should be keeping an eye on the rogues. For now he awaits for a response from Thunder, but it seems the old warrior was silent from such news.

(Okay let me know what is going on XD)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next