Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 33 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Forest Sat 25 Apr - 19:09

Tavor | Woodland Animal (Fox) | 1 year 10 months | Male | No Element

Tavor waited quietly inside the den as Breeze gathered some herbs and brought them over. The fox stared at the seeds for a moment. 'Eat these, then chew the leaves... He bent his head down, and used his tongue to bring the seeds into his mouth. They had an odd taste, and crackled when he bit them. After he had swallowed all the seeds, the fox picked the leaves up in his jaw, and began to chew them. The flavor was disgusting, and Tavor almost gagged on them. When he couldn't take it anymore, he spat the leaves back onto the ground. Now for the food Breeze has offered. "If you have enough for me...I'll take some food" he said, his voice slightly stronger than before.

Shirano | 2 years 3 months | Healer | Male | Time

Shirano smiled as Raya turned and nuzzled him. "Hey now..." However, her next words were not exactly something to smile about. So she was going away for some time? The healer was about to say something, but by then the she-wolf had bounded away to speak to her brother. Not long after that, she was over by a wolf who was unfamiliar to Shirano. The young male trotted over to his friend, but as he did, his mind was whirling. 'She's going to be gone... Where? What is she doing?' He was eager to ask these questions to his friend, but tucked them away for a moment, and instead stood quietly at her side. He would definitely ask her before she left, and perhaps if he followed her, he could find a chance to inquire.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 26 Apr - 0:12

Flare x Lead Warrior x Fire x 3 years

As she was about to pad off to investigate further on her children's strange behavior, Thunder's voice made her halt. Cocking her head to the side as she listened to her mate's ongoing response. Flare soon found herself flattening her ears as she lowered her red gaze to the ground. "They are leaving?" she spoke softly than turned to meet her mate's eyes with her own, "They are growing up and deserve to see what lay's beyond our borders. But if they are going where I think they are going I won't allow it!" she said than growled at the end "When are they departing?" she asked further because apparently her mate knew of this for awhile.

Raya x Electricity x 1yr. 3m x Warrior x

It became a bit awkward after a while. The male was unresponsive perhaps she did something wrong? Bringing her paw back as she scratched under her chin for a solution, she soon found herself leaning against someone. Flicking her yellow eyes over she'd notice that her best friend came to join her side. Smiling up at him she would than turn her attention back to the male "Perhaps I can talk to you another time." she said with a final smile than nudged Shirano to move to the side so they could talk once more "Shirano," she began than looked down at the ground "Do you want to talk?" she asked
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 28 Apr - 1:31

< KAZUMI > Female < SUN > 6 months < WARRIOR APPRENTICE >

The brute still didn't reply to Kazumi, looks like she failed to get his name. She padded back to Pine, her mentor. "Now what?" she uttered to herself. "Pine, what will we do to them now?" Kazumi asked. The conversation with the male, Pine, and Story paused. Kazumi sat, feeling uncomfortable with the sudden silence. 'Why is he not talking? Maybe he's shy.' she thought. She felt something, so she scratched the back of her ear. Then she stopped, looking at them again.

< LUNA MOONLIGHT > Female < MOON > 1 year and 4 months < SENTINEL >

Luna still waited for Aaron. He hasn't made a move in that bush yet. She decided to pad a little closer to it. Soon she got bored and lied down. "I wonder who his unlucky victim is." Luna chuckled. Still waiting for him, she finished the rabbit that she caught. Luna is now planning how she should train Aaron, while waiting for him.

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 29 Apr - 23:09

Maerchles - 5 Years - Electricity - Candy Baby - Um....

March sighed with relief after Thunder was taken away from her by Flare. Thank you, Flare, March said to herself quietly, smiling a bit on the inside. The wolf sat down in her spot as she stared at the stranger. He never mentioned his name since he was occupied with something else. March looked down at the lightly snow coated groud, wondering if she will ever get the name of the stranger. Well, I can always come back and ask, March thought and got up from her seat and walked over the Thunder's den and looked at it. What a dork, March scoffed and walked off to go see her fish bud to see if he had anything to say.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 30 Apr - 1:21

Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

Cynder sighed heavily while he shook out his charcoal pelt, he grew tiresome. Perhaps it was time to depart. Getting back up onto his paws he'd send a quick pulse through the ground to gain vision on who was near him, but it seems everyone was off doing their own thing. Not that it matters, but he wanted to say goodbye to Shimmer , Sirena and Luna. But for now he found himself padding to where Ashen ate his meal. "It is time." he said while looking towards the sky though he could not see anything it felt as if he could imagine the clouds that drifted slowly by. "Are you well packed? And where is your sister I must tell you two some things before we depart." he explained while he sent another quick pulse to determine where Shimmer has gone too.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 3 May - 8:32

< LUNA MOONLIGHT > Female < MOON > 1 year and 4 months < SENTINEL >

Aaron still didn't make his move, Luna got bored staring at that moving bush. On the corner of her eye she saw Cynder watching Ashen eat his meal. She padded toward them, but still paying attention to that young wolf. "Hi Cynder!" she greeted. "So, how are you?" Luna asked. Glancing at the bush again, he isn't moving. Then she turned her attention to Cynder for a while. Wondering how all the other wolf's days are going. "By the way, do you know where Sirena went? Haven't seen her for quite a while now." she glanced at the bush for a couple of seconds before looking at the warrior again.

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 3 May - 21:12

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder flashed Flare a guilty look, "Now, soon, tonight... I'm not quite sure," he admitted. It was a stupid idea to try and keep secrets from Flare.

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta? ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen peered up from his meal to see Cynder approach him. "It is time," the brute said. "Are you well packed?" Ashen nodded, taking one swift and final bite before standing. The delta had not actually packed anything. For one, he did not feel like there was a reason too. And secondly, there were no items that Ashen really owned. He would bring along the mask that Cyrax has given to him, though he would not wear it until he earned that right, "Yes, I am ready... I shall go get some traveling herbs from one the healers and come right back." Ashen began to pad away just as Luna approached. He gave a quick nod, then was gone.

He entered through the two slabs of rock that made of the healers den, grimacing at the bitter scent of dried leaves and poultices. He wasn't sure which healer he would find, but any one would do. He made his way in deeper; there was a strange scent in the air that made his fur bristle. When he came across a russet furred canine laying in a bed, Ashen first thought it was a small wolf. But once his gaze focused, he was shocked to realize that it was a fox. Ashen let out a menacing snarl instinctively. Foxes were nothing more than cowardly scavengers, stalking hunters and stealing a bite of their prey whenever they got the chance. While wolves and foxes shared similar appearances, the two species were vastly different. He saw Breeze standing close to him, and Ashen gave the wolf both a shocked and questioning look, "What is this?" he growled, his thoughts of traveling herbs put behind him.

| Aaron | Male | 6 M | Wind | Apprentice |

There were a lot of wolves in this pack, and there were a lot up and about. It would be difficult for Aaron not to be seen, but it was not impossible. His original thoughts were to go into the healers den, but ever since he saw another wolf walk into it, Aaron reconsidered. He was liking the presence of one peculiar wolf, a grey furred female with a lightning shaped tail. Target in site, Aaron kept to the sidelines and swerved from spot to spot, keeping his body hidden from view. .It was fine if other wolves saw him, as long as she would not notice. The apprentice crept closer... only a few tail lengths away now. He hid behind a snow pile and watched her... just to observe... just to... stalk...

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 4 May - 14:13

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain couldn't hold a grin back at Vivienne's reaction to him accepting her presence within their pack boundaries. The brute nodded as she expressed her thankfulness. As she told him she was capable of controlling her element as well, he hummed silently, flicking his fluffy tail to the side in a swift motion.
"That, I am glad about. We've had some wolves loose control before, and it hasn't been pretty. Becoming too powerful before you are physically ready for it isn't generally good for you, or the other's around you, as you are probably aware..." He explained, holding a neutral expression and a serious tone. Not long after he had said this, March came up to the two. Looking her way, he sat down the moment the huntress had reached them. "Good day, March. How's the stash of fish doing?" He let the random question hang for but a moment, before he looked at the new member again. "This is Vivienne. She is a new member, who I gave the job as a hunter. And this is the lead huntress whom I told you about earlier Vivienne. She is known as March." He introduced, looking back at March before he realized he hadn't much else to do throughout the day, of which he knew about yet, that was. Maybe something would pop up soon. Either way, he sought out his mate through all the wolves, seeing she was still by the wolf who had entered their territory earlier that day. He looked back at March, then at Vivienne. "Play nice, now." He chuckled, running out of things to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
Breeze nodded in approval while Tavor was chewing the leaved the brute had given him earlier. As he spat them out, a small smirk crept up his lips though. He knew exactly how foul they could taste, so he decided against chewing them himself. The fox would get something to eat either way, so he had something to remove the contents from his tongue. Now smiling, the healer turned away from the small creature after he had accepted the offer of food. Not really thinking much about what he actually liked to eat, he walked out of the healers den, leaving him in the presence of his sister for the time being. Breeze didn't exactly look at anyone as he trotted outside towards the killpile, but he couldn't help but to notice a few of the members around him. A few unknown, and the familiar ones. He placed his paw on a rabbit in the pile, using his jaw to rip off both of its legs. Figuring this could be enough food for the rest of the day for Tavor, he lifted his head, noticing Flare dragging Thunder away somewhere. He moved his ear slightly, before he returned to his business, walking back towards the healer's den.
When he came inside, he walked swiftly up to the fox, placing the rabbit legs on the ground beside the chewed leaves.
"These are for you. Should help with that taste... If you have any questions, feel free to ask." He informed, walking over to the medical equipment and herbs that they had gathered over time once again. This time, he got a big leaf, that was close to drying out, a straight stick, and some cobwebs. Taking the turn back to the fox once again, he placed the three items on the floor individually, before laying down on his stomach beside the fox.
"Now... I'll treat your paw, alright? I don't know if it's broken or not, but it's best to be on the safe side. This will most definitely hurt, but the seeds you ate should help relieve of it. So please, be still. My paws are a bit big compared to yours, so a twitch might be enough for it to get worse. I do not want to do this wrong." He explained carefully, before scooping up the leaf paste into his paw.
Crawling closer towards the fox, he gently put the paste on his wounded paw, before rubbing it out over it, and soaking it into his red fur. Breeze used his free paw to take a hold of his leg underneath his shoulder blade, followed by moving it down Tavor's leg, allowing the healer to gently lift his paw. This way, the paste could be applied smoothly everywhere, without getting dirty from the ground. Now, he used his claws to grab the easily accessible leaf he had placed on the ground, and tuck it lightly underneath the fox's paw, so he wouldn't have to hold it up anymore himself. Using the stick, Breeze placed it tightly by the leg, so it would be held straight. This was mostly to make sure if there was indeed a crack in the bones, they would heal properly. The healer tightened the leaf over the twig, before he lifted Tavor's leg from his paw.
"Here comes the really painful part..." As breeze wrapped the leaf as many times as possible around the leg as tightly as he could, he couldn't help but to get this suction of compassionate pain in his chest. As the plant came to an end, Breeze used his claws to apply cobwebs around it, preventing the leaf from falling off.

"All done..." He sighed in relief. Looking the work he had made on the small paw before he looked up at Tavor again. "It would be best if you didn't apply too much pressure on the paw until it stops hurting completely... You can walk around, just not on the paw. The stick won't make it look awkward, as it only locks the joint between your main leg and your paw." He told the fox, before realizing exactly how close he was to the small male. Quickly moving a couple of feet back, Breeze lowered his head to the ground while looking outside. He huffed silently, being tired out from the day's ordeals. He perked his ears towards Tavor however, in case he had something to say.

Only a few seconds were to spare like this before Ashen had entered the den, walking up the two before he had given them a snarl. This was somewhat a reaction Breeze expected from more than one member of the pack, but he had no idea someone would enter the den so suddenly. Sitting up, the brute listened to the delta's questioning growl. Breeze got completely to his paws now, trying to show he was protective of the fox.
"Do not worry your nerves." He spoke, a smile around his face. "This is Tavor. He was just seeking help for his wounded paw, and as a healer I have no exceptions when it comes to wounded friends." He informed, his expression changing to a more serious one, while his tail swished back and forth slowly. He glanced back at the fox, before focusing on Ashen. "I know they can be cunning. But this one seems different...
Anyway. What is your business in the healer's den? Is somebody hurt? Sick? Need some aids to sleep?"
He said, listing up a few reasons as to why he had entered to begin with. Also, his last wish was to actually have this conversation with Ashen, so he tried to push it back by changing the subject back on him. He had no idea if he would catch the bait though.

(Herpa-flooping-derp
Just because I'm too lazy to change the whole post...)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 4 May - 16:38

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta? ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen did not seem amused by Breeze's explanation. His stare was firmly fixed on the fox, as if waiting for a reason to tear into its esophagus. He would not interfere with a healer, though he did not have to like their methods. Ashen cleared his throat, remembering that whatever happened in the pack would not be his to judge anymore, "I know they can be cunning. But this one seems different...Anyway. What is your business in the healer's den? Is somebody hurt? Sick? Need some aids to sleep?"

"Yes... I am going away for a while, so I need a wrap of basic herbs, and some hunger suppressing ones too if it's not too much. Oh...and I need three of them."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 6 May - 16:28

Shirano stepped over to side when he received a nudge from Raya, who asked him if he wished to talk. "Yes..." he said, padding away from where the other pack members were gathered. "Wherever you're going...it's not going to be dangerous, is it? Of course, you can take take of yourself, since you are a warrior after all...but even the strongest warrior can not hope to win every battle, and..." The healer's speech drifted off into silence for a moment. "I just want you to come back...you can promise me that, right?" Shirano gazed into his friend's eyes, his own brown eyes reflecting warmth mixed with worry. After the destruction of the pack he was born into, the black-furred wolf was wary to become too close to others again, yet Raya had shown him there was nothing to fear. But now that she would be leaving for a period of time, Shirano's old fears were coming back. As Raya had slowly become his best friend, losing her had slowly become his phobia.

(I'll post as other characters when I can, this is all I had time for now >_<)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 7 May - 10:32

< VIVIENNE > Female < ICE > 2 years < HUNTRESS >

"That, I am glad about. We've had some wolves loose control before, and it hasn't been pretty. Becoming too powerful before you are physically ready for it isn't generally good for you, or the other's around you, as you are probably aware..." He explained, holding a neutral expression and a serious tone. "Good day, March. How's the stash of fish doing?" He let the random question hang for but a moment, before he looked at the new member again. "This is Vivienne. She is a new member, who I gave the job as a hunter. And this is the lead huntress whom I told you about earlier Vivienne. She is known as March."

"Nice to meet you, March." Vivienne looked at March directly in the eyes.

He looked back at March, then at Vivienne. "Play nice, now." He chuckled, running out of things to say.

"Um, my new job is a hunter now," she stated. "I'm pretty skilled at it, so don't you worry about a thing. If I do fail, I could always try again, right? Don't bite my head off." Vivienne giggled, she remembered about what Rain said.
"Lead Hunter, could you please show me your hunting grounds?" she requested.

((phone post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 8 May - 1:47

March - Eh...- Euueueuhh - ueuhuheuheuheuh- hue....

As March approached Rain, she was greeted with another unfamiliar face. Geez, how many other new wolves are out there? March thought to herself and forced a smile upon her face as she walked up to Rain.
"Good day, March. How's the stash of fish doing?"
"Eh..." March started and then closed her mouth. Her stash of fish was running low and March felt a little unhappy about it. Switching her attention to the unfamiliar wolf, March stared at her without saying anything, giving off the same old intimidating aura she always had when meeting strangers.
"Nice to meet you, March. Lead Hunter, could you please show me your hunting grounds?" Vivienne greeted the Lead Hunter.
"Yeah, nice to uh... meet you too..." March said informally and awkwardly. "Anyways, I'll take you to a nice fishing spot. I could use some fish right now." March said, awaiting for Vivienne's answer. The wolf stared at Rain and back at Vivienne. "I guess you would like some fish too?" March said to Rain.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 10 May - 13:52

Flare x Fire x Lead Warrior x 3 years[/color]

[center] Flare merely turned her body away from Thunder. She was suddenly feeling like this journey her two children were planning was to dangerous for them and they might as well not be ready. Facing Thunder once more she stared into her eyes "So my babies want to leave that bad huh?" She said a bit sadly "Than they can leave but if they are in trouble or do not return I am leaving to look for them." She stated seriously than consciously laid her head on Thunder's chest "Did you warn them about Shasta? Or anything love..." She than asked while nuzzling him. She needed comfort though she is happy that her children are setting off on their own she can't help but feel worried.

Raya // 1 yr. 3 months // Electricity // Warrior //

Raya silently stared a Shirano as he began to question the location she was heading too but once he asked her to promise a safe return her heart sank. It was than noticeable Raya's yellow eyes would began to water slightly but as she blinked to get rid of the pools of water she caused one tear to slip and automatically she looked away. "Shirano, I can't lie to you but where I am heading is dangerous beyond belief. I don't know if you heard about my grandfather's past pack.. But that's where I am heading. With Cynder leading us." She explained while looking away she did not want to make eye contact. "I will try to win every battle for you so I can return home."
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 11 May - 7:37

< VIVIENNE > Female < HUNTRESS > 2 years < ICE >

"Yeah, nice to uh... meet you too..." March said informally and awkwardly. "Anyways, I'll take you to a nice fishing spot. I could use some fish right now." March said, awaiting for Vivienne's answer.

"Oh great, you have fishing spots," Vivienne spoke feeling herself getting a little hungry. "That'll be a good location to do my first hunt here."

The wolf stared at Rain and back at Vivienne. "I guess you would like some fish too?" March said to Rain.

"We'll get you fish when we come back if you like," she said. Looking above the clouds it's getting a bit dark. Vivienne turned around and padded a few meters away March, Facing her direction she asked, "Wait, which way is it?"

((Phone post, because coding is a pain for my phone)) I might role play all my characters tomorrow. Right now I could only role play Vivienne.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 12 May - 9:20

Shirano felt his heart twinge a bit as his friend's eyes filled with tears. He listened as she explained where she was heading off to, and how dangerous it was. "Okay...I suppose...that if you were really worried about something happening, then you wouldn't go..." he mumbled, looking down as his own eyes began to water. The healer stepped closer to Raya, and gazed into her eyes. "You're a strong warrior, Raya. I...I trust that you will win every battle. I wish I could come with you, but I don't have the fighting knowledge or moves that you do... Instead I'll wait here for you. Please don't worry about me..." Shirano leaned his head in to quickly touch noses with his friend, a single warm tear running down his cheek as he did so.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 12 May - 23:41

Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

The time and hour was right. The dark brute stood for a second he knew this would be a test of his loyalty to this pack but he also knew that he can probably take over the shaman pack like what his father wanted to do once. Perhaps he can achieve the goal and make things right. However, he still felt a bit plagued with darkness and at some moments his mouth would run dry and the thirst for red because great. A curse that was passed down to him. Suddenly his emerald eyes snapped open and a soft female voice rang through his ears, twitching them slightly he cocked his head to the right. Identifying the voice to be Luna he'd soon feel a smile come across his muzzle "I am doing fine actually about to leave for a month." he replied than sent a quick pulse to sense where Raya and Ashen was "Sirena?" He questioned than remembered the fish-tail female "Oh I have no idea honestly, perhaps the healer's den. Perhaps I will talk to you later on, I must be going. Farewell." And with that he soon padded off to his den and grabbed his belongings. Cynder was well prepared for this journey, he had packed two well woven leaf bags filled with some herbs he grew himself and this stone object that acts like a container for water it comes useful at times. But finally he placed on his armor and wolf pelt and began to descend to the center of camp.

"Raya, Ashen it's time! Say your farewells! We must leave.." He yelled out
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 13 May - 22:22

Raya x Electricity x Warrior x 1 yr. 3 months x

It than became clear to Raya that this journey will truly trouble her friend, she knew this journey was to be a month or more and now that she thought about it she did not want to leave her dearest friend behind just so he could worry each day about her.

As she was about to take a step closer to him she'd pause once she notice the healer inch closer as he spoke and when they met eye-to-eye sadness pooled in her eyes. His tone was unbearable. "Shii," Raya mumbled and stared intently into his eyes " I promise Shirano. I will come back to you because I-" she cut off once his nose gently touched hers "Shi.." She spoke than watched as a single tear slid down his cheek "I will worry about you."
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 15 May - 19:23

March - Eh...- Euueueuhh - ueuhuheuheuheuh- hue....

March stared at her peer and then yawned. Just then, the new comer, now a hunter for the pack asked March where the fishing location was at. "Follow me," the wolf said and stared at Vivienne before turning her pack towards the girl. March started to walk towards the dark forest, following the route that March knew too well. During her younger days, March would often times walk this route to the Falls of Nari in the morning, where she would go fetch herself some fish for herself and her bud. Along the way, there was a small river that created the most relaxing sounds ever. Sometimes, March liked to stop by to enjoy her alone time.

- To Falls of Nari

(too lazy to code)
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 16 May - 14:40

Thunder breathed in Flare's sweet scent, unable to hide anything from her now, "I told Ashen not to reveal who his parents are... I don't know what Shasta would do if he were to find out that him and Raya were ours. Along with that... contaminating the bloodline with a wolf like me is not...something those wolves respect." Thunder frowned; he had always been uncomfortable around Flare and Cyrax's tribe. He may have went to train as one, but Thunder would never be accepted by the shaman tribe due to his unknown bloodlines. He was sure that Raya and Ashen would prove the same.

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Cynder's yell was heard across the clearing and into the healers den, where Ashen stood waiting for Breeze to perhaps make him a pouch of essential goods. Ashen scowled and turned his body away from Breeze just for a moment to stick his head out of the entrance; he was going to tell Cynder to wait just a bit longer, but stopped when he noticed that the brute already seemed to be prepared. He did not know that Cynder could grow herbs himself, but the fact did not surprise him. Ashen walked back over to Breeze and nodded his head, "...Disregard my request. I shall leave you alone to your... patient..."His gaze rested on Tavor, a disapproving look to his eyes. He still did not like the idea of wasting medical supplies on a lowly fox, but whatever happened would be none of his concern after he leaves.

Ashen left the den, bounding over to Cynder's side right after. Seeing the wolf's armor on made the young delta feel self conscious, He looked much smaller compared to Cynder now, though he tried not to let it bother him. Ashen now only waited for Raya, who seemed to be a discussion with Shirano.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 16 May - 16:44

Shirano listened as his friend stuttered, and admitted that she would worry about him. "I know..." the wolf said in barely more than a whisper, another tear sliding down onto the ground. The young healer turned his head slightly when he heard Cynder call out, stating that they would now be leaving. Now aware of the fact that he wouldn't have much longer to say goodbye, Shirano padded forward and wrapped his head behind Raya's neck. "If you don't come back I'll have to tell your mother..." he whispered as a small threat. "Or I'll just come looking for you myself." Shirano lifted his head away and stepped back a bit.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist slowly looked around the camp as his father took over the matter with Vivienne. He soon spotted Luna again, with that weird new wolf named Aaron or whatever. He slowly trotted over. "If you're in the mood, you could come patrolling with me, and perhaps show your new apprentice around the territory. If he's going to be a sentinel then that's something he should become very familiar with" the wolf suggested, sounding very professional for once.

Tavor | 1 year 10 months | Woodland Animal (Fox) | Male | No Element

Tavor quietly waited in the den as Breeze left for a brief moment to retrieve food. The fox looked up as the wolf re-entered the den with two legs from a hare. He was about to reach for them when he noticed Breeze rummaging around for a few things among the herbs. Afraid that eating would disrupt further treatment, the fox refrained from grabbing the food for a moment. Breeze soon came back over, and after warning him about a bit of pain, began to treat his paw. Tavor felt twinges of pain, but it wasn't until the healer began wrapping his paw that a whimper escaped from him. Once the wolf had finished, Tavor examined his paw for moment. He suddenly looked up when he heard a vicious growl. He looked up to see another male wolf, this one with dark grey fur and red markings. Tavor's ears immediately flattened against his head and he clumsily tried to push himself away from the wolf. The fox watched as Breeze got to his paws and defended him, and then completely changed the subject. Tavor sat down, yet still curled his body up.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 18 May - 4:08

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
Breeze's gaze was affixed on Ashen as he told him he needed medical supplies, and certain herbs with essential effects to help with hunger. For a moment, Breeze was curious of where the delta was heading, but he decided against asking, as he didn't know how he would react. All he knew was that he probably wouldn't be happy.
About to comply to the request, and collect the herbs in a pouch for three. But just after his first step towards their large stash, Ashen told him not to bother after Cynder had called for him and Raya. Narrowing his eyes, Breeze followed Ashen just a couple of steps outside the den, noticing Cynder standing with his armor. Just staring at them for a couple of seconds, Breeze sighed, not wanting to approach them. Breeze had never been very good at farewell's and goodbye's. Turning back around, Breeze went back inside, finding Tavor slightly curled up.
He looked at him for a moment, seeing the food was still untouched. Well, the healer couldn't blame the small creature. He must have been terrified. Breeze walked up to the fox, standing in front of him, staring for a moment.
"... How are you feeling? You okay?" He finally inquired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain was happy for the fact that March was talking to the new hunter, and also that the two were agreeing on going fishing.
Oh, fish...
Rain hadn't actually eaten anything that whole day, but then again, he wasn't exactly hungry. That is, until someone mentioned fish. Now he felt his stomach turn in hopes of feasting on a delicious, sea creature. Wonderful fish.
The question if he wanted some was self explanatory. He didn't really need to say much, so as the two hunters walked towards the falls of Nari, he simply smiled and called a few words after them.
"Answer the question for me~ You know what it is."
The realization of having nothing to do washed over the brute. It was getting late, either way...
A brief glance around him allowed him to spot Forest, over by the other new wolf, still. The delta swiftly walked over, and noticed Cynder standing with his armor, and Ashen walking up to him. They were probably about to depart. He had heard the warrior call for Ashen and Raya a few moments earlier.
Now looking away from the departing wolves, Rain trotted over to his mate, and flopped down beside her without saying a word. She was probably still caught up with the other male, so he just let his fur gently brush against hers in silence.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 18 May - 15:57

Flare X Fire X Lead Warrior X 3 yrs. X

Though Thunder explained not to reveal their identities to Shasta it won't be hard to figure out. Raya is practically an exact copy of her mate which concerns Flare greatly. "Thunder, I am still concerned." She mumbled while closing her eyes before giving a brief sigh "I just hope they know what they are getting themselves into. Even so Ashen tends to be stubborn to listen. Perhaps he will open his eyes and learn from this journey. " she said and looked up at thunder before giving him a small lick on the nose. As Flare was about to give Thunder another nuzzle she heard Cynder's voice call out to her children. "They are leaving.." She said

Raya x Electricity x 1 yr. 3 months x Warrior x

Raya couldn't help but feel saddened yet she was so determined to venture off alongside her brother. They were litter mates. And though she won't admit it all the time, she looked up to her brother and wishes to be at his side no matter what even when one day he will settle down and have his own litter. Snapping back to reality she'd perk her ears to Cynder's call and already she stood up turning to face Shirano she'd open her mouth about to bid farewell but than Shirano moved closer to her and whispered something that sounded like a threat which was a bit of a surprise to Raya. Stepping back she'd stare at her friend " You wouldn't.." She said in disbelief "You can't because I will come back.." She said than turned away "Bye Shirano." Raya would than run off to Ashen and Cynder only to notice that Cynder was well dressed and prepared for the occasion. Standing next to her brother she'd smile at him "Alright I am ready let's go!"
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 22 May - 12:54

Tavor | 1 year 10 months | Woodland Animal (Fox) | Male | No Element

Tavor's still-frightened gaze switched into Breeze as the wolf padded over and asked if he was okay. The fox nodded, then crept forward and carefully grabbed the food that had been brought into the den for him. The russet-furred canine tried not to appear too desperate to eat, but ended up eating rather quickly despite his efforts not to do so. After getting a meal and having his paw treated Tavor felt much better, and lay down on the bed in the den to rest for a while.

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest, still waiting for a reply from Blackjack, noticed her mate come over and lay down beside her, close enough so that their coats were brushing against each other. The she-wolf glanced at Rain for a moment, giving him a warm smile, her hazel eyes shining with a deep love for the wolf beside her. For a moment, her thoughts wandered to the pups that would be coming soon. It reminded Forest of days that had passed; of her first litter. She gazed around the camp, spotting a few that were born those years ago.

Shirano listened as his friend reminded him of her promise to return, then said a quick goodbye and bounded off. The young healer stood where he was for a moment, then turned and slowly stepped over to the medicine den, stopping just outside and sitting down, content to be silent for the time being.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine looked from her sister, to her new apprentice, to the loner, and back to her sister. "This guy might come in peace...but how do we know that y'all ain't a spy or somethin'?" she said, offering a playful threat to the gray-furred lass. The warrior crouched down and pretended to stalk Story, circling around her in preparation for a mock battle.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata listened without turning her head to the interaction between her brother and the fox, which was interrupted at one point by Ashen, who was asking for traveling herbs. She continued to sort the herbs quietly, though she kept her ears perked. Once she had finished with her job, the she-wolf turned and looked at the fox, whose paw had been treated by Breeze. The healer sighed, and sat down, unsure of what to do now that they had gathered herbs and put them away. Maybe another idiot would injure themself and end up coming to the medicine den soon.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 26 May - 1:50

Luna Moonlight | Female | Sentinel | 1 year and 4 months | Moon

"If you're in the mood, you could come patrolling with me, and perhaps show your new apprentice around the territory. If he's going to be a sentinel then that's something he should become very familiar with" the wolf suggested, sounding very professional for once.

"Sure," Luna replied, "I need to wait for him to come back. I hope you don't mind waiting," she continued.

Kazumi | Female | Warrior Apprentice | 6 months | Sun

"This guy might come in peace...but how do we know that y'all ain't a spy or somethin'?" she said, offering a playful threat to the gray-furred lass. The warrior crouched down and pretended to stalk Story, circling around her in preparation for a mock battle.

"Knowing him more?"Kazumi proposed. Maybe the wolf isn't so bad, he shows no threat to her eyes.

((Web post, too lazy to code))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 29 May - 19:15

Thunder turned his head as he listened to Flare say that they were leaving. He was feeling wistful, sad for seeing his offspring leave, yet excited to imagine what adventures they would face together. Thunder leaned up against Flare in support; his place was here now, "Everything will be fine," he breathed in his usual optimistic attitude.

| Aaron | Male | 6 M | Wind | Apprentice |

Aaron was still inside of a bush well after his target walked away from him. It was a bit disappointing; he really wanted to use her as his skill-tester. He crept out of the bush reluctantly, not wishing to go back to his mentor with nothing to show for. He peeked over to Luna's direction, excited to see a golden-furred male standing close to her. His eyes were firmly placed on Luna, making Aaron feel a rush of hope. The apprentice began to make his way back to Luna, keeping downwind of the male she was with. Aaron would use him as his puppet. He made his way over fairly quick, using snow piles and scraggly bushes to his advantage. Almost there...  Aaron was behind the older male now, watching the movement of his tail sway from side to side. Aaron crouched, and parting his jaws, he lunged... taking a firm hold of Mist's tail.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next