Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 11 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Thu 4 Jul - 0:13

"Oh, right, thanks Cryax!" Dew replied to him as she went to go look for an area to make one. She found a little area that if the bushes bent a certain way, the entrance was nice and big. Inside it was a slightly circular area made by bushes 'but i dont think i can easily make a roof...' she thought as she went to go find another place. Dew went more towards the forest and found a fallen tree with a hole dug, probably from a fox or something. She liked that it was already pre-made but didnt like the tree. After a while of pushing it out of the way (it was heavy) she had another look. Dew noticed that it was bumped up against a hill and she could possibly dig into that hill to make a good sized den. Dew started to dig.

~lots of time later~

'That took forever and a half...' Dew rolled over on her back and panted. She was exhausted but she had finally had a nicely sized den. It was about the size for 2-3 full grown wolves. Dew figured she could add more room if nessisary. The space wolf found some berries and smushed them to make a blue color. She then smeared designs onto the walls in the inside. She painted stars and swirls. Dew gathered some long grass/weeds and layed them on the floor so she would have to sleep on the cold ground. Dew stood back, proud of her work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Jul - 2:27

Raya continued to glomp her father before she felt herself be pushed off by her dad and onto the ground "Who are you calling a nugget?!" she yelled while laughing once her dad pounced on her and she screamed before struggling to get out thats until grandpa came in and surely papa was in a hurry to get off and in doing he knocked Ashen over. Laughing she would run around and before shocking papa's bum with a jolt of electricity only to see him jump up. "Shocking news! Gramps came to visit!" she spoke before pushing Ashen over and pouncing on him while nuzzling "I love you brother!" she squealed while giving him a hug. Thats until she ran up to grampa "Grandpa, did u bring me a gift? " she said with big puppy eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul - 18:10

Shirano began to think of where he would go with Jayfeather to find herbs, and which ones he would find. And he'll teach me which ones are used for what soon as well! he thought, starting to wag his tail. He was taken out of his thoughts by Raya, who had jumped up on top of his back, and started nuzzling the back of his head. "Well maybe I can come back when I'm done" he said, watching as the pup jumped down off of him. Then the yearling looked up at Thunder-Paws, who was asking him if he was training to become a Healer, or if the black wolf was just asking him because he was an apprentice. "No, I'm going to be a Healer" he said, just before Raya jumped on top of the Electric Elemental. Shirano snapped his head around when he heard a deep voice greet everyone in the den. He saw a black-furred wolf with orange markings. The apprentice perked his ears as Raya jumped off of Ashen, who she had pounced on after Thunder, and called the brute 'Grandpa'. Wow...I didn't know their family was this big he thought, watching Raya and Cyrax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 5 Jul - 22:08

Cyrax looked at everyone in the den before looking at his two grandchildren. But mostly his granddaughter running about, sighing he'll stand his ground and look at his son straight in the eye with his jade eyes but the skull mask gave a tense shadow of his eyes and surely it look like he was irritated. "Thunder, do you take me as a fool?" he questioned with a low voice while looking at Ashen then Raya before his eyes switched over to the healer then Shirano. "Second of all don't call me gramps I ain't even old... " he paused before continueing "Okay, what I came for is to hang with my ugh grandchildren as well as for you to take them out to explore." he began while knowing or had a right feeling of that being Thunder's intentions.

Stirring within the underground den, a male with orange fur then some black stirred. His light pale blue eyes opened but not that he knows he was a blind apprentice. Sitting up he'll let out a soft yawn before proceeding to cover his eyes with a earth made bandana.  Stretching he left to sense everyone was on the move.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 6 Jul - 17:40

Pluto sighed after nobody answered. She looked around slightly, looking for someone that was open, but she couldn't find anyone available. Maybe Pluto was just a little annoying and was trying to talk to anyone. Pluto looked down and shook head and walked towards her happy friend. The female probably could use some rest. Plutes and let out a sigh and sat down next to Happy. She looked at Miyuki and then back at Happy. 'What the heck... How does Happy find something to do?' Pluto frowned. That orange fae was always happy and been able to find something interesting to do when they thought that there was almost nothing to do. Maybe Pluto could attempt to climb her derpy tree friend, or go swimming. But sleeping was all the beta could lay her paw on, and that is what she plans on doing. Pluto lied down next to Happy, but a little bit distant from her. The female gave the sleeping warrior a glare, thinking that Happy would just wake up and run away, but of course not. It wasn't like Pluto hated the warrior or anything. In fact, she liked her company. But Pluto rather would have a slightly quieter friend. 'When I see the group moving, then i'll just join in.' She planned and kept her eyes on her friend and the group at the same time until it was time to go. Or when everyone is ready. Which ever way worked for Pluto. She could care less.

★★★
Text
Speak
Think
Listen
★★★
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 7 Jul - 17:28

Giggling, Thunder would look at his father in law. "Well, these are your grandpups... So that makes you old! Thus an old granpi wolf..!"
How lucky Thunder felt that Cyrax said he could take them exploring, now he had no need for sneaking around. But, he had to admit that would've been pretty fun. "So our you going to come with us because you think I'll do something stupid? I actually don't know where anything is still, so I wouldn't mind your company. And hey...we could do some...pfft, 'bonding!~"
He walked up to Cyrax and padded his skull, just because he felt like it...and because he hasn't annoyed anyone in awhile. "We can even make our own patrol group, the more the better right? This new territory is pretty large after all, I can go inform Miyuki and all that...thus is the duty of a Warrior." Thunder glanced at his two pups, "What about you two? Wanna go out...at night...in the territory...looking for danger...without your mother knowing...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Jul - 17:59

Ashen would stop his drawing as Cyrax entered the den. My my it was starting to get crowded. His sister came up to him to announce it but Ashen merely pushed her face away so he could get a glimpse of his grandfather. He was wearing a skull, a crystal neckless, yes Cyrax was looking like a badass as usual. He watched as his sister greeted him, and couldn't help but follow his energetic sister. Cyrax's dark glare somewhat intimidated Ashen, however it didn't seem to affect his sister. Not wanting to seem like a coward, Ashen pushed the feeling back and said hello. "Grandpa, hello!" He would say, even though Cyrax JUST said not to call him that. "You look so cool, someday I'll look like that too! You'll teach me about the Shaman's right?! I-I know I'm technically only a half-blood, but I can still become one right?!"

As his father and Cyrax would speak, Ashen paced back and forth in excitement. "Of course I want to go out!" Ashen would exclaim after Thunder asked. 'Then...' Ashen thought...' then I can show grandpa how strong I am!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 8 Jul - 1:52

Cyrax would look at his son-in-law before he knew it, his daughter's poorly chosen mate comes up to him and dares pats his mask. Surely his jade eyes flamed with disrespect from his son-in-law and before he could dare strangle him; his granddaughter came and jumped at him, giving a low laugh he'll nudge the small pup aside and look at his son-in-law "You know, you're lucky your my daughter's mate or by now i would of skinned you. Anyway let's go bond" he said the last part evilly before turning down to see his grandson he would look at the boy before scooping him up closer with his paws and analyze him "Ah, yes I can teach you to be a shaman and doesn't matter if your a half-blood. Your mother is a halfblood Shaman wolf she is the first to be accepted and perhaps you'll be second. Training, then maybe when your ready and with parent's approval the Shaman games." he said proudly while picking up both Ashen and Raya and headed out into the territory"Come son in law lets go explore." he said before padding away

(hey this is my last post till july 19)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 8 Jul - 9:16

Breeze smiled and got up beside Mist. "I'll go patrolling with you guys as well! I haven't got much else to do..." He said and sighed slightly. "So when we going?" He asked, not exactly for a specific person.

Story as well jumped up to join the others. "Me as well! I'll go with you guys!" She said and grinned, as she bumped playfully into her sister, Pine. She flicked her ear, and shook some dirt out of her fur.

Rain yawned slightly, and looked over at his daughter Asgata. He smiled and sat up. 'Wonder when we're going hunting then...' He thought and looked over at March then at Sapphire. 'I'll get up once the others start going somewhere.' Rain murmured and sank back down at the ground. He leaned gently at Asgata, while closing his eyes and letting out a heavy sigh.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 8 Jul - 14:02

Mist smiled and nodded. "I don't really know where we're going" he said, replying to his brother's question. "Maybe we're going around the whole territory or something. But then again that would take a while..." he said, looking over at the setting sun. This day sure seemed to have slipped by quite quickly. But Mist didn't care much, as long as he was with his family, and they were with him.

Pine giggled as Story cheerfully joined in, then bumped her. "Oh no!" she yipped, falling dramatically to the ground. "Ow! Story, you hurt me!" she exclaimed, and covered her face with her front paws, trying to hide the smile that was slowly appearing across her maw.

Forest smiled as she watched her pups agree to join in. The brown-furred fem looked over her shoulder at Rain. She sighed and padded over to the striped brute. "Have fun with your, uh, Fish Bud" she said, touching the top of his head with her green-marked muzzle. She gave her mate a smile as she turned and trotted back over to the rest of her family.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Jul - 15:52

Asgata

As Asgata felt her precious father lean on her, the princess couldn't help and smile and lick her father affectionately. She snuggled against her dad and took in a deep breath as she saw her mother walk towards the two. Asgata's blue eyes stared at her mother, watching every movement she made. The female wasn't fond of her mother, unlike her twin brother, and the only time they ever spent time together was when she was just born. After she grew out of drinking milk, Asgata sticked to her brother and father since then.

The blue and black she-wolf sighed as she saw mother walk away and looked back at her dad. Asgata once again licked her father's cheek and leaned against him. 'Dad is all mine' (HAWHAWHAWHAW~! Ahem... nvm....)

Fall

Fall just looked at his sister with the most bored eyes you could ever see. He never understood why Asgata loved her father so much, but he could care less. Shaking his head, Fall licked his paw slightly and then looked at his mother, who was trotting towards the family. He said nothing and did nothing  but just sit there and do nothing. That was his job after all...

Happy

"Hey, while we're gone, you'll have to protect my pups."

Happy opened her eyes, slightly annoyed and stared at her alpha. She grinned when she saw Miyuki and then nodded her head, making it look like she could lose a head any moment. "Got it!" The warrior barked happily, but was quickly asleep after the alpha left. She did realise that Pluto was gone. Maybe she went somewhere. But soon enough, she could feel the beta's presence. Happy opened her left eye and smiled at the beta who was next to the joyful warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 8 Jul - 19:52

(Well that's not... Creepy xD)
Rain smiled slightly at Forest before she turned away.
"Yeah! I will! You have fun as well!" He called after her before turning his head to Asgata. Nuzzling her cheek playfully before lowering his head again. He chuckled a little, and looked around at the other members.

Story giggled as her sister 'fell over.' "Oh no! Sis! Do you need mouth to mouth?!" She said playfully, and started blowing at her again. She pounced at her her, pinning her to the ground while blowing some more at her. "Feeling better now sis? You're not dying anymore are you?!" She asked jokingly.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Jul - 0:37

Miyuki sighed and blew on her bangs for a bit, waiting. When she realised that everyone in the patrol was here she looked at Jay's Wing and then Forest's family. The alpha shook her head slightly and then announced.

"Alright, we're going on patrol now.." Yuki's voice cracked. She realised that it was a while since she spoke so loudly. The femme looked at March, Rain, and Pluto, who seemed to be waiting for the patrol group to leave the pack so that they can move in and go hunting or join, or whatever. Before they left, however, the mother of the three pups, Lilli, Vladimir, and Lukas went over to her pup Vladimir and pat him on the back.

"Hey Vladdy, Mom is going on a patrol so I want you to join with that orange wolf right there ok?" Miyuki pointed her paw towards the warrior Happy who was under the tree with Pluto. She told him not to be afraid of her and go make friends. Yuki then walked over to Lukas and grabbed him by the scruff and set him under the tree, next to his brother. The alpha told the same thing that she told to Vladimir, and went over to go get Lilli. She grabbed her sleeping pup and carried over to the rest of the family.

"You two protect your little sister. If you need anything, ask this wolf right here." Miyuki said patting Happy. Then, the alpha walked away where she would join the group. She looked around, making sure that everyone is here and then she confirmed with Forest that they were ready to go.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

Vladimir stared at his mum with his big red eyes. He nodded confidently. This was his first time being away from mom and he was determind. For nothing. Vladdy turned her little head over to Lukas and grinned like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 9 Jul - 0:49

After March recovered from the dizziness, she shook her head slightly and looked around to see what was around her. The female watched the alpha gather her pups under the tree next to the warrior. March grunted a bit and then got up to reveal herself to the sun. The sun beaming on her grey fur felt relaxing to March and she almost tripped because her legs almost turned into jelly. March snapped out of her silly day dream and got serious. Once March collected herself she padded over to Rain, who was accompanied by his overly attached daughter. The female sighed when she saw the two leaning against each other. She didn't want to bother their little moment, so March sat slightly away from the two. She didn't really know what to do, so she played with the grass beneath the feet. She could feel that Miyuki was going leave very soon, so March got ready. 'First, go fishing' March secretly smiled to herself.

Lukas sighed as he was carried by his mother. It was uncomfortable to the pup. As Lukas was placed down next to his brother, he could only glare at Vladimir who was grinning widely.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 9 Jul - 12:29

When Miyuki didn't answer and took him over to a group of wolves instead, Jay's Wing assumed they were the ones he was going to go patrolling with and sat down for a moment. He knew several most of the wolves. Forest, her mate, and all her pups was there, as well as March, Dew, and Happy. Miyuki took her three pups over to Happy, presumably so the older wolf could go out on patrol while someone babysitted her pups. There should be a job for that. When Miyuki finally asked if they were ready to go, the muddy pup jumped up and yipped. "Yep!" He wagged his animatedly, and there was an enormous grin on his face. He was going to get to explore more of the territory, with the ALPHA, not to mention there was going to be a feast afterwards! He was practically jumping for joy. The only thing more exciting than this would be when mentors where declared!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 9 Jul - 13:05

Thunder would stare at Cyrax before exiting the den. He saw Miyuki and her group about to leave. 'Meh, I guess we can go join them.' Thunder thought, changing his mind about going alone. Besides, he hasn't talked to any of his pack mates in a long while after the pups were born. He glanced over to Cyrax and told him about joining Miyuki's patrol. He merely grunted in agreement and followed Thunder over to the group. Ashen and Raya followed excitedly. "Now you two behave yourselves, your lucky you get to watch a patrol group...stay close and don't run off."

Stopping besides Miyuki he dipped his head. "Hey, mind if we join you? There's not much to do around here so I figured some patrolling might do some good. I'll make sure to keep Raya and Ashen under control."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Jul - 13:14

Jayfeather 'looked' over at Shirano as he approached. When a pup jumped up on him and said something about a sleepover, he raised his eyebrows a little to himself, but then the pup jumped on Thunder, and Cyrax came in. Thunder and Cyrax started talking about exploring, and Jayfeather found out that the two pups' names were Raya and Ashen. He smiled a quick smile, wondering what it would be like to have pups. The smile quickly vanished though. As Thunder left, Jayfeather turned back to Shirano, and said, "Will you come with me an collect herbs with me? We don't have barely any at all, and we need some in case something happens. At bare minimum we need to collect some cobweb, aloe vera, bramble twigs, comfrey, echinacia, feverfew, marigold, poppy, yarrow, and yew. That will cover most injuries, and will make sure we will be prepared with the basics. After that, we can go back and get other herbs, like chamomile, lavender, willow, alder, juniper, honey, and others." He looked at the black and white wolf before him, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Jul - 14:50

Sapphire groaned when she kept hearing the voices of the other pack members. I guess nobody can get any sleep around here she thought, annoyed. She yawned and opened her eyes when she heard a voice, thos one closer than the rest. Her blue orbs caught sight of the Delta Female, Forest, padding away from her mate and daughter. The white she-wolf's tail tip twitched. Are we going to go yet? she wondered. Her eyes flicked over to the ash-colored wolf March. Sapphi sighed and got to her paws, stretching out, then giving her snowy coat a shake. Then she padded over to the Hunter. "When are we going to leave for hunting?" she asked. She looked back at the group of wolves who were apparently going patrolling. Maybe when they leave, we'll leave too she thought. After watching them for a few seconds, Sapphire looked back at March waiting to hear what the female was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 9 Jul - 15:45

March stared at Sapphire, the other hunter, who came up to ask the Lead Hunter a question.

"When are we going to leave for hunting?"

March took a moment to think, but just rather stare at Sapphi before replying to her question. "We will be leaving once the patrol starts moving..." She said in a deep and mature voice. March took a moment to check out the hunter, who she swear she didn't meet. The hunter's expression was still serious and calm, but inside, she was slightly nervous for no reason. March took in a deep breath and looked over to the side, where her eyes met the patrol group. She kept it on them, watching every movement the alpha made. March sighed and then looked back at the white femlae in front of her, and then back at the group. While the hunter patiently waited for everyone, she continued to play with the grass under her feet, but still keeping an eye on the group, as well as Sapphire. Secretly inside, March wanted to be Sapphire's friend, but she was way too shy to even approach.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 10 Jul - 0:29

The beta female stared at Miyuki's pup boredly, completely ignoring Happy. But after the warrior grinned at the black wolf, Pluto couldn't help but turn her attention to her. She growled lowly and then rolled onto her back. "Meh, go away Happy..." She said, sighing heavily afterwards and stared at her derpy tree friend, but turned her head to look at the patrol group to see if they were moving or not. It seemed that Miyuki was making sure that everyone was ready, so Pluto just stayed under the tree, being lazy with derpy tree friend, Happy, and Yuki's pups. Pluto swished her tail along the grass for a bit, then stopping it. She was so bored, and hated waiting for the patrol to start moving. It took a few hours to get them ready, but planning, preparing and other stuff like that takes time. Pluto grumbled and licked her lips at the thought of a feast after patrolling. Pluto thought it was a great idea. After walking around, being awake for a long time does make you hungry. The beta was willing to go on patrol to kill some time before stuffing herself like a pig with all the rabbit she can get her paws on.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul - 13:26

Shirano perked his golden striped ears as Jayfeather spoke again. He listened as the Healer listed all the different kinds of herbs they would need to find. Wow...that's a whole lot of herbs he thought.The black apprentice wondered if they would find all the herbs just by the light of the  moon.Could be fun in the dark he thought, though the thought of wandering around at night made him a bit uneasy. "Yes, I'll come with" he said, glancing up at the dark blue sky. I wonder where all those herbs are found, and what they are used for he thought. I'll find out soon enough. "So, um, which one are we going to look for first?" he asked, watching the ebony wolf in front of him. Even though it was late, and Shirano was tired, he was excited to start his training. Well, if you would consider walking around at night picking leaves and the such training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul - 0:40

Miyuki turned her head to see everyone's face. Then, she turned her head to face Jay's Wing.

"Yep!"

Miyuki nodded her head and then looked at another wolf who approached her. She immediatly recognized him as Thunder, but he was with his own pups, Raya and Ashen.

"Hey, mind if we join you? There's not much to do around here so I figured some patrolling might do some good. I'll make sure to keep Raya and Ashen under control."

"Sure. Just make sure those aren't any trouble to the group." Miyuki said standing up and shaking her pelt before sitting herself back down again. She sighed and took another look around again, confirming that everyone in the patrol was here. Yuki was excited. It's been a while since she had patrolled with her friends. But she was a little unhappy about patrolling. Miyuki wasn't someone who enjoyed this stuff and rather much stay in the camp and derp around with herbs, but alpha has to do their job. She sighed and licked her lips a bit. Yuki closed her eyes for a moment and opened them up again. Miyuki shook her head and blew on her bangs and stood up.

"Alright pack, let's go..." Miyuki said, her voice, still cracking. Miyuki took a few steps towards the direction of Shene Moutain. She stopped, waiting for the rest of the patrol group to join in with her, and watched the hunters closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 12 Jul - 12:54

Forest turned her head as Miyuki brought Jay's Wing over. So she's bringing an apprentice? the brown femme thought. Her hazel orbs wandered around a bit before focusing on a group of three wolves that were coming towards the patrol group. Thunder-Paws and his two pups, Raya and Ashen. Hmm...I wonder how the pups will be she thought, watching them. The Deltess stopped and gazed up at the night sky. For-For remembered that she had fallen in love with Rain on a night like this, while the were patrolling the territory with Pluto. She sighed and closed her eyes. She couldn't imagine being in love with anyone else. It just seemed impossible for the she-wolf. Her heart began to beat faster, and a warm feeling crept up inside of her, flowing out from her heart and extending through the rest of her body from her nose to the green tip of her tail. It was a feeling that the Earth Elemental couldn't fight; it was the feeling of true love. Love for Rain. However, she was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the Alphess speak. Forest opened her eyes and turned around to see the white lass padding off. For shook her pelt, and began trotting after Miyuki.

Pine squirmed around, gasping for air as her sister began to "panic" and blow more air on her. "Oh! Oh!" she howled. "Story! Ya saved my life!" she almost yelled, and pushed Story off her. Then she rolled over onto her stomach, giggling, and leaped up to her paws. "I'm so lucky to have a sister like ya to save me!" she yipped, gently head-butting her sister in the shoulder. Then the russet-pelted lupa noticed Miyuki and her mother starting to walk off. "I guess they're startin' the patrol now" she said, this time a bit more quietly. "Come on, let's go!" she said, bounding forward, her tail wagging. "I wonder where we're gonna go first" she said, to no one in particular.

Mist sighed, smiling, as he watched his sister 'die'. "Those two are crazies" he said quietly to his brother. Then he looked around. "Hey...where's Fall and Asgata?" he asked, looking around for his other siblings. He spotted his sister laying with their father. Of course... he thought, rolling his eyes. The golden wolf perked his ears when he heard Yuki say "Let's go" and start padding off. "Hey sis!" he called out to the blue-furred Water Elemental. "You're coming with, right?" he asked, padding closer. "Fall too?"
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat 13 Jul - 14:58

Pluto perked her ears and lifted her head up to look at the alpha, who has announced that the patrol was starting. Pluto looked at Happy and the pups, and went over to whisper in Happy's ear. "Don't do anything weird. Keep then protected..." The beta then left her tree friend to go join the patrol group which had just started moving. While walking, Pluto sighed, already missing her tree friend. It is unknown why she was suddenly attached to that tree, but she just like it. Although Happy is one of Pluto's good friends, she didn't like it when Happy was under her new friend. But she shrugged it off and arrived to the group of wolves. Pluto stopped for a moment to look around, to make sure it was safe, and then started following Miyuki, right beside Forest, and then catching up with Miyuki. "Where are we going first, Alpha?" Pluto asked unsurely, keeping her distance from the creepy wind female.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 13 Jul - 17:15

Thunder was really glad he finally had something interesting to do, it was gonna be his first time exploring the territory now. He wondered what it would be like...and there was so much of it. Were their mountains and plains? River's and desserts? There might even be all of that stuff here. Thunder also wondered about any other packs in the area, in all this land, there was sure to be something around...He just hoped Raya and Ashen didn't run off on their own in any of that danger. He dipped his head to Miyuki, thanking her for allowing Raya and Ashen to come, then turned around grinning at Cyrax. "Family bonding time.~" He would say in a certain tone, before pushing both Raya and Ashen in front of him to keep an eye out for them. Now he just waited for everyone to start walking, leading into the unknown.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next