Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Rain Sat 13 Jul - 20:47

Story giggled at her sister, and nudged her neck with her nose. She was a little surprised as Pine pushed her off. But she quickly got to her feet. "Yeah... What could you have done without me?" She replied, shaking her fur. She quickly got up as she heard Pine say they were starting the patrol. "Yay!" She said as a slight joke as she jumped after her sister.

Breeze smiled at his brother, Mist, as he commented their sisters. "Well, it is Pine and Story... They won't ever change..." He replied, and sighed slightly. Listening as his brother speaks again. "Fall is over by mother, and Asgata... Well... It's obvious where both are..." He said and looked over at the two by their parents. He got up as well, and padded after Pluto and Miyuki, soon walking silently behind them. He didn't want to wait for the others, he just wanted to have a look around the territory.

Rain looked up as Mist padded over to them, asking if Asgata were coming patrolling with them. "I guess it's about time we go hunting as well... And Asgata. Can you be a princess (Lolwut?) and bring Fall with you as well. Make everyone social with each other, would you?" He said and smiled, nudging her lightly on her head. He then got up, and looked down at Asgata, then at Mist. "I will see you later, then. He said and grinned before slowly padding over to his fish bud, March. He sat down beside her, and touched her side with his paw. "Hey, should we get going as well? There's a lot of fish to catch!" He yipped, and poked her playfully to get her up so they could go hunt. He stopped poking her after a few touches though, not wanting to make her pissed.
(omg xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 14 Jul - 0:19

March sighed and played with the grass under the feet until she heard the familiar voice of Rain.

"Hey, should we get going as well? There's a lot of fish to catch!"

March immeadiatly shot her head up at the delta when she heard the word 'fish'. "Fish?" The hunter almost cracked a smile, but was quick enough to prevent it. She kept her serious face, but still you could see excitment and hear it in her voice. March pawed at Rain's paw, which he using to poke her and then looked at him. March wagged her tail like a little pup and almost yelled out fish. Luckily, she didn't. The hunter still remained silent and spoke to Rain using actions. March wasn't able to comunicate very well. That's all. She showed Rain that she was ready by jumping around and glomping onto him. While she was on Rain, she nommed on his neck and then turned and walked over to Sapphire, changing her addittude from a pup, to a serious wolf who never shows emotion. March looked at the femme and said: "We're going hunting now..." March then left to go to Rain's side. She looked at him excitedly and then started trotting over to the direction of the Falls of Nari. March gracefully wagged her tail side to side while trotting.

~To: The Cold - Falls of Nari~

Lukas boredly stared at the patrol group and hunting group, which seemed that the wolf with the weird tail was celebrating or something. The white male turned his head to the warrior, who was slacking off and shook his head. Lukas walked closer to the tree and found a place where he could get comfortable.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul - 16:51

(am I supposed to walk around every place I mentioned? because for 150 words, that'd make a hard post.........or do I just go like *one long herb-gathering trip later*? [<-- is gonna go with that one.....until I know for sure])

"We'll most likely look for cobwebs, bramble twigs and, marigold, since they're all typically located in a forest. Perhaps a meadow or moor next, we'll probably find some poppy or feverfew  there. After that, we'll look for some of the darker areas of the territory. Yarrow, yew, echinacea, and comfrey prefer darker places. Near a mountain we'll find aloe vera. Once we have all these herbs, we'll return here. After that, we could go out and look for others. But we can only carry so much at a time." Jayfeather said. Looking for the herbs in the dark would teach Shirano to recognize their scent. When they got back, he'd explain the uses of each of the plants they had gathered to Shirano. Yeah, that'd work. He beckoned with his tail to Shirano as he walked into the forest to go find some herbs.

*Several findings of herbs and pointing out them to Shirano plus going all over the territory later*

Heading back into camp, Jayfeather had herbs all over him. In his mouth, under his chin, even balanced precariously on his back. Leading Shirano towards the den he had anointed as the healer's den, he was careful to avoid any small rocks he 'saw' in the ground. His range was expanding even farther, but he still couldn't see up very high. Oh well, he was going to have to telll the rest of the pack anyways........eventually. Although someone would probably figure it out before he got the nerve to tell everyone. Setting the herbs he had down in the alcove he had found earlier that day, he gestured for Shirano to do the same, but he kept one of each herb they had. (all the ones mentioned above) While Shirano was putting his herbs away, Jayfeather said, "When you're done, come over here, and please tell me what all you know about these herbs in front of me."

(my posts suck......and skip so much time.......and....yeah......*has no idea how to be a good mentor*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 14 Jul - 19:39

Rain smiled as March suddenly got excited and started jumping around. "Yes! Fish March." He said, and started laughing as the female jumped onto his back, and biting at his neck. The black and white brute also longed for the tastefulness of fish, and he felt himself start to drool. He shook himself out of his frozen state, and looked at March as she padded over to Mist's 'girlfriend', Sapphire. Rain grinned, watching March as she came back again. He looked up at her as she looked at him with an excited look on her face, before she padded off. Rain couldn't help but to start running after her. 'Fish! Yes! Finally! It's been so long!' He thought as he started sprinting, and soon was ahead of March, even though he had no idea of where to go, so he slowed down to follow her.

_~*To; The Cold~Falls of Nari*~_
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul - 1:28

Miyuki peacefully walked towards Shene Mountain, humming a song to her. She was then intrupped by Pluto the Beta.

"Where are we going first, Alpha?"

Miyuki creepily smiled at her friend and replied. "We are going to Shene Mountain... I heard we could see the territory from there. Just don't fall off, HAHAHA!" Yuki laughed like a creepy maniac and looked at Pluto with a twisted grin. "Just kidding, you won't fall off. Unless I push you." Miyuki gave off a creepy aura as she stared at her beta, but she stopped and looked foward, focusing on where she was going. She sighed and looked back at her pups. Yuki watched the wolves get comfotable and looked at Cyrax, confident that he will keep the pups safe. Miyuki turned her head towards the patrol group, and the hunt group which had already left. Yuki sighed some more and looked forward to watch where she was going. The alpha moved a little closer to Pluto, giving her beta the creepy look again.

~To Shene Mountain~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul - 11:44

Oh boy this was exciting. Ashen would get to see the WHOLE territory from this Shene place?! It also sounded dangerous, which made Ashen grin evily at the thought of seeing the height. He nudged Raya and gave her this little smirk, giggling, he just couldn't help himself.
He got slightly annoyed when his father pushed him right ahead, 'Gah! He's gonna humiliate me in front of Cyrax!' He thought angrily. Growing, he pushed himself out farther ahead, away from Thunder's eyes. "I can handle myself..." He grumbled.

Meanwhile, Raya was humming along, practically skipping to their destination. "La la la la laaa!~" She sang loudly. It was very likely she was going to annoy someone, but Raya didn't care. She giggled as her brother began smiling. He was in his special mood again Raya thought. She laughed and watched her brother prod ahead, as she stayed in her fathers view...at least for now.

-To Shene Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 15 Jul - 11:56

Thunder sighed. 'There he goes...' he frowned. Ashen was never one to listen to anything his parents told him, and he wasn't going to start now it seemed. He glanced over to Cyrax, who was eyeing him closely. 'Wow he must think I'm a terrible parent.'
As he listened to Miyuki, Thunder smirked. "So its like falcon Ridge then?" He said aloud. "I bet we're going to have to do some climbing.~" He began walking faster, oh this was going to be fun.

-To Shene Mountain

(I know this isn't 150 words, I'll edit it later ._.)<-- Extreme laziness
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul - 14:03

The white she-wolf listened to March's answer. When the patrolling group leaves... her mind repeated. Sapphire's blue eyes moved over to the group of wolves who were getting ready to go on patrol, waiting for them to begin heading off to check on the territory. She yawned as she watched them. When will they leave? she wondered, getting a little impatient. Wait, who's that other wolf we're going hunting with? she thought, and started looking around for him. Soon she spotted Rain. Rain! That's right... Just then she heard a voice say something to her, and Sapphi turned to see March. "Good, it's about time!" she said, getting to her paws. The lass started off walking, but when Rain began running after March, she too picked up speed. She zoomed past March and soon caught up with Rain, but when the male slowed down to trot beside the electric wolf, Sapphire did the same.

-To the Cold Falls of Nari-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 15 Jul - 14:27

Following after Miyuki, he saw her talking with the beta. What was her name? Pluto, that's right. She was grinning creepily at Pluto, and what he thought sounded like her joking about pushing Pluto off...Shene Mountain? That must be where they were going. When he looked back, three of the wolves had vanished. Where had they gone? Looking around again, he spotted Thunder and his two pups The female pup, Raya, was singing loudly. The male pup, Ashen, looked like he was grumbling about something. It looked like Ashen took after his mother, and Raya took after her father. Speaking of which, Raya, was probably the one who had tried to zap him earlier, by the lightning marks in her paws. She could already use her powers at so young...but of course, most wolves could. Speaking of powers.......who were going to be his mentors. Shirano wanted to be a healer, so he of course would have Jayfeather as a rank mentor, and Rain or Mist as an elemental mentor. Thunder or March would be his elemental mentor, and either Thunder, Flare, or Cyrax would be his rank mentor...Wasn't Cyrax Aiden's mentor though? And Flare would probably want to train her own pups if they decided to become a warrior. He supposed that left Thunder. He would ask Miyuki. Trotting up to where Yuki was, he asked, "Alpha Miyuki, who are going to be our mentors?"

-to Shene Mountain-

Last edited by Indian Robin on Mon 15 Jul - 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 15 Jul - 14:29

Forest looked over her shoulder as Mist ran back to get Asgata. She turned her attention to Pluto as the Beta walked beside her, then caught up with Miyuki and asked her where they were going. Chills ran down For-For's spine at the Alphess's creepy reply. That's....nice... she thought.

"I woulda died without ya, Story!" Pine said, wagging her tail as her sister jumped up beside her. Her blue eyes wandered over to her brother, Breeze, who was padding behind Miyuki and Pluto. Pine was about to go over to him, when she heard crazy laughter. Her eyes looked at Miyuki. Creepy.... Pine thought, stepping closer to Story.

Asgata looked up as her brother padded over to her, and told her to come with him on patrol with the rest of the group. She sighed and got to her paws. The blue-furred lass looked at her father when he said something to her. "Yes, father" she replied, and nuzzled the striped brute before padding past her brother towards the patrol group. She found Fall and began padding alongside him, not saying anything.

Mist shook his head as his sister got up and just walked past him. "Okay then..." he muttered. He looked at his father and said "See ya!" before turning and running to catch up with the others.

~All to Shene Mountain~
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 15 Jul - 23:37

"We are going to Shene Mountain... I heard we could see the territory from there. Just don't fall off, HAHAHA! Just kidding, you won't fall off. Unless I push you."

Pluto stared at Miyuki with the widest eyes. Again, the alpha was being a creeper like she was when the two first had a battle against each other. The beta was glad that Miyuki was feeling better, but now Yuki will forever haunt Pluto in her dreams now that Miyu was being creepy again. 'We're going to Shene Mountain... That's great...' Pluto moved a little bit away from Miyuki was she walked closer to the beta. She breathed in deeply and walked slower to walk behind Miyuki. 'This is interesting...' Pluto sighed and looked behind her, then continued walking to Shene Mountain. There, they would see the whole entire territory. And who knows if Miyuki would really push Pluto off the mountain. The beta sighed once more and grumbled a bit. Well, this would be very interesting for Pluto. She just hoped that Miyuki wouldn't continue being a creeper while patrolling. That is a nightmare for Plutes.

~To Shene Mountain.~
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 16 Jul - 15:28

(Breeze's new color! xD)
Breeze silent followed Miyuki and Pluto towards their first destination. When the alphess started being creepy towards Pluto, the brute didn't really think much about it, he left it be.

Story wagged her tail like crazy as the party finally started moving. She jumped after her sister, Pine, in a very childish way. "Yay! Let's go! Where are we going?" She asked out in open air.

Fall would sit by his mother until she got up, and so he did. Once she started walking, he followed her. Soon his sister, Asgata, padded up beside him. He sighed, and continued their journey to see the territory.

_~*Everyone;~To Shene Mountain*~_

(Probably the biggest fail ever...)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 13:21

Shirano followed Jayfeather back into the camp after their 'journey' around the territory finding herbs. There sure were a lot, more than Shirano had expected at first. Once they were in the healer's den, the apprentice watched Jayfeather sort the herbs into different piles. Then when the black wolf was done, Shirano stepped forward and started to sort his herbs, looking for ones that matched with the ones Jayfeather had put down. It took a little while, and when he was done, Shirano looked at the piles, making sure he had sorted his herbs correctly. He pawed at one pile that had a comfrey leaf on top. He moved the leaf aside, and saw different looking leaves below it. The yearling sighed and carefully picked up the comfrey leaf, and placed it with the other leaves. He then quickly looked the piles over again, then turned back to Jayfeather. I have to tell him everything I know about the herbs... he thought. Shirano sat down in front of Jayfeather, a bit nervous. "Okay...which one do you want me to tell you about first?" he asked the wolf quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 15:38

Dew yawned and stretched out in her den. She was tired from a long day of digging it out, but she decided to go see who was still around. The wolf slipped out of her den and went closer towards the camp. "Anyone still around?"She said as she looked. Seeing that no one was at the camp, she went to the Healer's Den to see if anyone was there. 'theres always someone here.'The space wolf thought as she entered the den. Seeing the two wolves in there, she said hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 3:58

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Seeker10
The dim coated she looked down at her reflection in a small pool of water formed of melted snow of the late winter. She loved how the masked fitted on her face, how it shaded what was underneath, how it gave her a deadly look. A look that screamed evil. With a grin she stepped over the pool that reflected the awakening sun. Walking on she came across a female who appeared to be bathing in the morning light. Alone. Perfect. She had thought stepping from the shade of the trees into view.

The ginger wolf instinctively jumped up "Who are you!?" The fox looking femme demanded in a more dominant posture.

"You tell me who you are first" She asked deviously.

The orange pelted female eye's were in narrow slits. Proof that the coal furred's mask did give off a dark aura. Wouldn't be surprised. It was a bone mask of a wolf. It was her first-kill-trophy you could say. After a moment of silence she replied "I'm Horo. A sentinel of the Kýklos Prostasía Pack, mind you I can fight just as good as any of our warriors!" To most she sounded confident but the rogue could sense that she was nervous and quivering in her pelt.

"Is that so? Then there is no warrior here that is worthy of the title" The black wolf was soon behind the sentinel. With no time to waste she was lunging for the vitals. Apparently the pack wolf wasn't all talk. The wolf had jumped away from the attack but didn't see the next attack lined up. The masked wolf lunged forward pushing the defender and bashing her into the tree behind.

A laugh broke out when she saw blood trickle out the back of the head of the sentinel. "Goodbye Horo" Horo stared back in shock, in disbelief. Had she recognized the attacker? Either way. It didn't matter because when the ashed she looked down her eyes were glazed over and the body was now swimming in blood.

The femme tsked under her breath. Her claws dripped in the thick crimson liquid. As much as she loved the scent there could be no evidence. The ebony wolf licked away the extra drops then headed for the river to clean off the stains and scent. She spent a good amount of time making sure to leave no paths or drops of blood on her way. She would come back at night fall.    

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 26 Jul - 18:10

Far long walks from the mountains to lycos forest the Shaman warrior grew weary of his sudden old temptation. He knew it was wrong but he was raised from the cruel merciful pack known as the shaman wolves and for many years slain many of the great packs. Sighing he shook his head and body only to hear the jingles of the beads, crystals and bones that he made into armour or jewelry such as a collar and braclets that go around each paw.  Cyrax finally made it to the camp and he too looked around to find Miyuki's pups safe with a Happy. And Shirano and Jayfeather merely sorting out herbs. Proceeding to his underground den he would enter while disapearing from the surface to a luxury den fit for alphas or kings of kings. Finding his son still sleeping he would go to his trophy rack where the skulls of wolves and pups he slain were claimed as trophies from his time in the Shaman pack yet he is still a part of them. Placing his paw on the skull mask of an alpha he killed he would take it of and place it next to the others before removing the rest of his attire.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 14:39

Shirano was distracted when a she-wolf with white fur and gray markings entered the den. "Oh, um, hi" the yearling said. He cocked his head slightly to the right. "Do you need something?" he asked. Just then he heard unfamiliar voices from outside. He got up and padded close to where Dew was standing, and peeked outside. Who was that? the black-furred apprentice thought. He looked back at Jayfeather and Dew. "Um, I'll be right back" he said, and padded outside. Once he was out of the den, Shirano looked around, and soon saw something that made his take a step back and gasp in shock. The body of a dead wolf, surrounded by blood. "W-who...." he whispered. Who did this....and who is that dead wolf...? he wondered, realizing that he didn't know the wolf whose body lay in front of him. Shirano wanted to look away from the body and go back to Jayfeather and the other wolf, but his eyes stayed locked on the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 17:28

Dew looked at Shirano, she didnt really need anything... She was just lonely. "oh, nothing, I was just seeing who was around." The she-wolf watched as the young wolf leave the den. She followed him out of the den, wondering what was up. She froze at the sight of the dead wolf. "Holy Venus... What happened?" Dew immediately started sniffing the corpse, trying to find any familiar scents. Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 18:56

At this time, everyone was sleeping. Vladimir woke up from a long nap, probably for one day or so. He yawned and looked around. The territory was empty, only leaving him and his siblings, the healers, and a few warriors around. Vladimir never saw the pack so empty. He looked around quietly and stared at his brother and sister. He smiled to himself and poked Lukas in the head. Vladimir wondered to himself whether he should bring Lukas along with him to go explore a bit. "Mmm..." Vlad got up and stretched all his muscle. "What a nice nap that was" Vladimir shook his head and grinned. 'I should go ask Happy if I could take a look around.' The little pup thought and walked over to where the warrior was. He wasn't paying attention where he was going, and rather, he was paying attention to the outside. Vladimir turned his head to see something else. He hesitantly looked around, but saw nothing. "Ha....ppy..." Although he didn't know who Happy was, he knew that she was a friend of mother. And who ever is mom's friend, is Vladimir's friend. But Happy was missing. Vladimir could feel the wind blowing against him, and few leaves passing by. He stared at the empty spot where the warrior was sleeping. 'Mmm, maybe she went somewhere...' Vladimir sat down and thought for a moment. He heard a few voices near by, but he didn't move at all. Instead, he waited for Happy to return...

*Dead*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 0:05

Aurora woke up and stretched. She poked her brother in the ribs. Warp gave out a shrill wine."Staaaaaaaaaaaaap Aurora. That hurts!" The silver colored pup snarled, in Aurora's hearing range. "I barely even poked you, grumpz!" Aurora snapped, later giving out an huff. She noticed Warp slowly getting up, letting out shrill growls of pain. "I ache all over and I feel terrible!" He barked, plopping himself down with a growl. Aurora tilted her head, and her eyes widened. "Do you suppose you're sick?" Warp just groaned, plopping his head onto the moss nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 2 Aug - 19:22

Trotting around the huge forest, Crystal looks at the lush beautiful trees. She wanders around and sees a creek. Crystal drank the water for she is thirsty. No wonder she found a coyote pass by, she rolls eyes at coyote and returns to the den. Crystal saw the sunset, she was alerted to raise the moon. She raised it and with awe, she was proud how the moon's glow turned out.

One beautiful evening came, Crystal went to look for her den. Midnight came... Suddenly, nothing and no one was left in the forest she went. She turned around and surprised to see an old friend, Moon. "Hello Moon!" She say for herself. Moon replied "Crystal? Is that you? Really?" Of course!" She counted the days, the sun suddenly rised.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Epic Reply to Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 19:51

A few hours passed and Happy was not back. Vladimir lowered his head. He knew something was not right. Yes, the warrior is happy and full of life and is always exploring, but there should be a reason why she was chosen to be the lead warrior. Vladimir knows that Happy was responsible and is always doing her duty, even if he didn't know her. He just assumed that because she got quite a high rank. The little pup didn't know what to do. He didn't wake up his siblings. He just looked back with dull eyes and sighed. Vlad got up and started walking around. He had an uneasy feeling without mom. His red eyes scanned a few areas of the forest, but there was no sight of Happy. He sat down for a moment. 'That's strange...' What Vladimir saw was something shiny between a bush and a tree. Vladimir looked back and then rushed over to the unknown object to analyze it. The unknown object had a few feathers on it and seemed be made out of gold. It was chipped and the feathers were all dull and broken. Vladimir took a sniff of it and then dropped it. 'What the..' He automatically recognized that smell as Happy. His memory was blurry, but Vlad remembered that Happy was wearing the strange headpiece. Maybe Vladimir was making everything too dramatic, but he couldn't help but feel that something bad happened to the lead warrior. Vlad took the rather large head piece on his head and then headed over to two wolves, one male time wolf, and an older female. "H-hey, what are you doing?" Vlad nervously said to the two wolves. He couldn't see what was in front of them, he didn't know what they were doing. The pup sat down while holding the golden headpiece up and away from his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 21:51

Dew looked at the pup and then back at the corpse. She didnt want to scar h, he wa too young for that. The white wolf turned towards the pup and sat down in front of the body, shielding it from his view."Oh uh, this? It's nothing... You don't need to see it."'Gosh Dew, You're a terrible lier. At least make it believable! the little voice inside her head told her. She shifted her paws and looked at the pup, hoping he would believe her awful lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 3:44

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Seeker10
The jet black wolf stepped into the camp from the far side. From their she saw the wolves exit as they huddled around the dead pack mate. Even if Horo hadn't been close to any of the newer wolves she had some memories with the older ones. The rogue crept quietly into the camp. Only some healers who wouldn't be able to smell anything but herbs in their den and some other wolves in personal dens were left.

The she wolf eyed the light blonde pup. About to place another paw forward he got up and looked for his care tacker, then ran towards the messy remains of Horo. Two pups left. They were near the alpha's den and looked healthy and well groomed. Definitely the alphas pups. With a quiet snicker she hit the young moon pup on the back of the head. She pin pointed the right spot on the neck to take him strait into unconsciousness.

It was unsuccessful... Kind of. The pup let out a screech. The target being so small she didn't quite get it, though after his yelp in protest his body went limb and fell to the ground. She grabbed the little body as they most likely heard the noise.

Though she lacked prey sometimes she was very fit and the coal pelted female was able to escape to the river. Washing her scent and the pups in the water. The cold liquids soaked through her pelt whipping around her bare skin. A shiver coursed though her but it wasn't to long before regaining herself. The woodland creatures ran out from her path as she made way to the wastes, in fear of the night hunter.

[Lycos Forest] > [Waste Lands]

She made some extra loops and such and misleading tracks. She laughed "To easy... You are practically are begging me to" She said in sly words.

"The only evidence they have is a police sketch of my mask~" She hummed happily to herself. Even if the wolves had caught a look at her that was all they would have got.

She turned back to the unconscious pup, placing him at the back her den. The dark wolf took in a deep breath. The evil vixen closed her eyes and put her paw on his forehead, blowing out all the air in her lungs and as much elemental power as she could. Slowly her eyes peaked open. 'Not even the hottest flames will melt this'

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Vladdy10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 10:16

(Ermahgerd so awesome...)

Dew pricked her ears in the direction of a screech. She forgot all about guarding the wolf corpse and rushed over in the direction of the screech. She saw a masked wolf freezing the pup. Dew crept into the shadows to keep herself hidden. "What are you doing!?" she yelled as she continued to hide. When the Masked Wolf didn't respond, she started to creep out of the shadows. She watched the wolf leave and rushed to follow the wolf. She lost sight right before the wolf got to the river. Dew took a wild guess in the direction of the Masked Wolf's direction. 'If I was an evil wolf where would I go to hide a pup...' she thought, the wolf had no clue where to look. Probably in a place where the pup wouldn't be found... Why couldn't she know the territory a little more? The white wolf rushed back to the camp. "Guys! A pup as been kidnapped by a Masked Wolf! I don't know where they went!" the wolf yelled as she looked around for a wolf who knew the territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next