Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Sun 5 Oct - 3:57

´Maybe this was a terrible fault? I shouldn´t have come here... these canines... are they real? Or is my mind fooling around with me again?´ William´s optics were still closed, mild breeze blew through his thick, though short pelt while he thought about these canines. He was kind of right. His mind had a favor to trick this male, creating phantoms of his imagination wasn´t really something new for him. He always, or better his oh so stable mind did that. Create things out of nowhere. Create things which didn´t exist. ´Well, that would be a great explanation for the weird looks of them...´ A weak smile of amusement crept it´s way in his face, a short, though audible snort exited his nostrils as he continued to stare at the nightfall with his closed eyes...
That was the moment when he felt something... strange. It was weak, though noticeable enough for him to be sensated. It was a pulse... a heat pulse? Slowly reopening his brown-ish orbs, the male allowed his receptors to flicker one time only to perceive the sounds of approaching paw steps. Those paw steps were heading in his direction. Even though he didn´t even turn one time to look at the brute, by the smell he could tell that it was a male canid, he knew he seated himself next to him and as the unknown canine finally spoke, William turned his head to face the male, though he didn´t look into his eyes... "Hello. My name is Jayfeather. I'm the lead healer here. May I ask your name?" “The name´s Will.” he simply replied a bit silent and distant. It wasn´t as if William was that socially awkward to ignore those who spoke to him, he´d reply when they were... well, friendly. Heightening his cranium a bit more, he took a deep breath through his muzzle. Silence. It was slightly awkward and uncomfortable but what was he supposed to say? “I didn´t kill the male...” he added as if it didn´t mattered, in a careless voice. Actually the lost of that male was nothing on his business. He didn´t felt guilt, he didn´t felt any kind of sorrow nor grief. Whoever died, it didn´t mattered for him. Whoever died was dead. 

Addressed: Jayfeather \\ Mentioned: Jay´s Wing \\ Word Count: 376 \\ Notes: Sorry for taking so long for dat poopy reply .-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 Oct - 14:14

Junco || Male || Electricity || Four Weeks || Pup

Junco smiled, looking up at the black wolf. His eyes turned a bright yellow instead of a dullish mustard color, and he smiled. Yay! He made the big sad wolf happy! Maybe the other hero wolf would wake up soon, and they could all play! Grinning and skipping around the older wolf, he joyfully yipped, "My name is Junco, but you can call me Jun! What's your name?"
     The sudden arrival of another older wolf made Jun stop skipping. Who was he? The new wolf was black with random crescent streaks of navy blue in his pelt. The scent of plants and flowers drifted from him strongly, and as he leaned towards him, Junco could almost smell the misery and despair wafting off of him. Why was he so sad too? The new wolf left before Junco could ask him though. Turning back to the black wolf, he waited.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Oct - 21:33

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Thunde24

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder hesitated in his speech. The way Juncos eyes sparked reminded him so much of his apprentice. "Thunder-Paws..," he answered, peering down to view his constant glowing feet. A sudden heat pulse caused Thunder to look back up. The Lead Healer approached; his eyes dull. This time, it was not the usual dull that indicated that the wolf was blind. No, those were the eyes of a broken wolf. Thunder shuffled his paws, choosing not to say anything to the Healer. Jayfeather too said nothing, and approached the odd colored male instead. Thunder blinked, forgetting that the rouge was even here still.  A lot was going on, which for once Thunder did not enjoy. He has not said anything to his fallen apprentice with all that was happening. Perhaps it would be better to wait...? Shaking off his pelt, Thunder decided to get away from the presence of death. He would return later--when no one was around. "So, you looking for a place to stay?" he asked the rouge, forcing a smile upon his face.

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen lead the way back to the camp, his tail lighting the way despite it not being necessary. He had to shove a growl down his throat, as he heard every word the two females were exchanging between the other. "Anyways," he coughed, glaring at the wolves behind him. He moved through the trees, coming to an open space that was the camp. "Feel free to take anything from the prey pile. We have good hunting here so it won't be a problem...and there will be some open dens. You may rest there for the night...though I will be watching."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 5 Oct - 23:06

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

It was almost as if time had just stopped for a few minutes. At first, everything was so sad, and then all of the sudden, March couldn't feel it anymore. Two new wolves, and… oh damn it was the pup awake? March seemed to have been lost deep in her thoughts, completely forgetting about the real world. Her attention immediately turned to Junco who was conversing with her dreaded apprentice. Two wolves she didn't like the most. Great. March let out a sigh and looked around. She spotted a space wolf, who had a weirdly shaped tail like Sirena and March herself. So a friend has joined,March thought and quickly retreated back to her den, not really feeling like socializing at the moment. Maybe another time, just not right now.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 5 Oct - 23:42

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 3 1/2 Years

"Anyways, feel free to take anything from the prey pile. We have good hunting here so it won't be a problem...and there will be some open dens. You may rest there for the night...though I will be watching."

Apollina looked to the fiery male, his tail glowing with his element. His anger was striking confidence in her, something few could do, and she found him quite interesting. His glare could do nothing to her right now, she was enjoying getting on his agitated side; she wondered what really got under his skin.

"Why thank you, Ashen, and where are the open dens? You seem to know your way around, could you show me? I'm sure you of all wolves would know."

Poli sat down on her fuzzy haunches awaiting an answer. How long can he last; how long can he attest to his role as Delta. It would be hilarious if he passed this small request to Sirena: comical.

"Oh and I apologize for earlier, again. I just really didn't want those stars in my tail to form so quickly and blind me. Hurts, it hurts a lot."

Comment: Sorry this is a quick post and I'm on a "lack-of-sleep-high" so excuse me
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 6 Oct - 12:39

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain saw Thunderpaws come into his family's den, and grabbed Jay's body to pull him outside. The brute got off the ground, and silently followed him outside. He never liked occasions like this. Death was his worst enemy, and there was little to nothing he could do to turn it around in any way. Everyone died in the end, anyway. The delta, silently sat down by Jay's grave before the others started saying some words to each other, and so on. Rain himself, didn't want to say anything. But then he remembered how he had met the young apprentice.
"... Jay's Wing... Found me, and two of my pups after what happened in the old territory... When we were lost in the lands, and couldn't find our way, he came to our rescue when nobody else did. He led me, Breeze, and Story back to our family... I'm forever grateful for this. He was a brave soul. Braver than most of us. Than all of us. He didn't deserve to die so early. But his death was no in vain. His actions shall never be forgotten. He shall stay in our memories until we, ourselves disperse of this world. And still his story of heroism will forever be written down in the history of time. I will never forget you, young one. Good luck onward. Rest in peace. Good job. And thanks for everything you've done. Thank you." He said silently, feeling the lack of words fall over him. Rain wanted to say more, but he had nothing more to say at the moment.
As Thunder pushed the young wolf into the hole, the black and white male concentrated his powers on his falling body. Letting it fall slowly and land gently at the bottom with the hide still covering him. The brute closed his eyes, shutting the world around him out. He didn't want to talk. He wanted to think. He wanted to listen. Listen for the calls of the dead that he now hadn't heard for a long long time. He wanted to hear the voice of Jay's Wing. He wanted to know if he had anything he wanted to share. But everything was silent around him. He heard nothing. Not even the wolves around him. Even his own breathing was as silent as the night- A long time passed by, and Rain soon found out is was to no use to sit this way.
He opened his eyes, to see a couple of new wolves had arrived. He glared at them for a moment. And watched as Ashen handled them. A bit roughly, for the other Delta's taste. But it was well enough. He knew Ashen wouldn't let anyone think lightly of him. So a hard first impression was of course normal. Rain sighed slightly. He would have to introduce himself to the two as well. He managed to catch their names while listening though.
Not wanting to seem like a creeper anymore, the brute gently padded up to the wolf he knew as Will, who was Talking to Jayfeather at the moment. Rain was wondering how he had reacted to Jay's death. But he didn't want to ask anyone. Especially not him.
Soon he found himself standing up close to the two. He didn't want to break their conversation or anything... But...
"A-ah, sorry for interrupting your talk... My name is Rain, another Delta here. You are Will, right? ...
I just came to excuse Ashen's behavior... As you might understand, you came at quite the time... I cannot blame him for being that way. But don't worry. He is kind of friendly when you get to know him."
He said with a deep voice, without stopping. He gave Jayfeather a gentle look, trying not to hint at anything. He looked back at Will, giving the wolf a friendly smile before taking a couple of steps back. "Again, excuse me." He said quietly, and walked away. He didn't really have any plans to really get to know the newcomers at the moment, and he figured he could introduce himself to the wolf known as Apollina soon enough. But at the moment, Rain found himself feeling restless...
(This is rushed as heck. Please excuse typos x3)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 6 Oct - 16:03

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Ashen_20

"Why thank you, Ashen, and where are the open dens? You seem to know your way around, could you show me? I'm sure you of all wolves would know."

"Of course I know..," Ashen answered, his paws already up and moving towards the multiple dens. The pack was getting more crowded each year; it was hard to believe that it started out with a mere two wolves-- or at least that is what he was told. Luckily for them, there were still empty dens around thanks to the skills of the earth wolves. "Oh and I apologize for earlier, again. I just really didn't want those stars in my tail to form so quickly and blind me. Hurts, it hurts a lot."
"Just make sure it doesn't happen again," he puffed, still walking at a brisk pace. The Delta passed by his families den, nicely decorated in the symbols of fire and lightning. He also passed by the Delta's den of Rain and Forest--a lingering scent of blood was still in the air around it. Cyraxs and Aidens den stood out the most, as it was literally a hole in the ground that lead into a large chamber, complete with skulls, paints, feathers, and other shamanic items. Finally, the Delta stopped in front of a artificial made den (Feel free to have whatever appearance you like). "Here you are," he pointed. "There should already be a clean pelt to rest on inside. We...we get a lot of loners that come through here so we are always prepared. How long do you plan on staying?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Mon 6 Oct - 16:46

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years (Yes, 2 Years not 3 anymore)

Ashen stood up and began to move towards the dens. "Of course I know." he responded, the arrogance making Poli roll her eye behind him. The shy temperament she had formed over the previous years of rogue activities reappeared once she realized a white and black male had spotted her. She flicked her tail nervously, rolling a star toward him accidentally.

Poli turned tail and sprinted up to Ashen. She looked over her shoulder for a quick glance and realized the male was too occupied to notice.

"Here you are. There should already be a clean pelt to rest on inside. We...we get a lot of loners that come through here so we are always prepared. How long do you plan on staying?"

Her eyes panned to the clean, empty den. It looked satisfactory. Her thoughts of staying halted at the words of how long she wished to stay.

"Oh...I...." The rogue female thought for a moment, her tail flicking nervously again and stars rolling out. She could feel the gravitational center that lied within her heart begin to thicken. She knew she had to calm herself down or Ashen might be glued to her: darn law of gravitation. "I will leave tomorrow if you wish. I can't burden you in...in this time of grieving I suspect." The pack had seemed down-trodden and there was an aura of death she detected when she entered the grounds. Ashen, himself, looked like the light in his eyes was dimmed with sorrow.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 6 Oct - 20:00

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Ashen_21

"Very well," he nodded. Ashen knew that the female was too quiet and polite to ask to stay longer. She was in a land of powerful wolves now, and with no way to control her power, Apollina would be easy pickings for the rouges in the dark lands. He kept his mouth shut; that was her problem, not his. The pack was a not going to be a hospitable vacation spot for wanderers. Still, Ashen felt pity for the space wolf. She has nowhere to go, and the only other elemental packs are the savage rouges or the elemental kingdoms-- which are a far...far way away. This was a hard land-- where one must develop their powers to the fullest if they are to survive. Without mastery, a lone wolf will not survive long. He shook his head, pushing the thoughts back. He would not let petty feelings affect his views on this wolf. He would tell the wolf this in the morning. Might as well try to not get this wolf killed before she leaves, he thought. "Sirena," he snapped. "Keep a close eye on her... I am going to go handle some other important things." He stalked off, the light of his tail turning into a tiny flame as he went.
His next priority was the male rouge, but as he got close, Ashen noticed that a group was already handling him. He stiffened, not to eager to confront his parents again. The Delta sat his hot butt down, sending hostile glares towards the wolf. He probably could not see Ashen in this darkness, but the Delta continued his lock down anyways.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Oct - 22:11

Sitting still at the same spot, he remainded in his rather distant and somewhat ignorant demeanour, never his eyes felt upon the male who had seated himself right next to him. Jayfeather´s intention seemed to rather distract himself of the death of his dear friend, the silent male assumed and thus it was actually just a play of that brute who gave himself the title Lead Healer. The art of healing never fascinated Will, though many things were unperceived by this male. His thoughts made him drift off of the real world and sometimes it even happened that he couldn´t remember what had happened mere moments ago. He simply found himself somewhere, helpless and idealess about the entire situation he was in. “I´m not even sure if i´m awake now.”
However, Will was once again brought back into the world out of his thoughts; reality. Cause of this was a ivory male with several charcoal streaks marking his body, making him look somewhat unique. Well talking about unique around these canids was a bit amusing for the beige male; they all had either a totally unrealistic pelt color or markings what now usual wolf would ever had. Anyways, the unknown male who later introduced himself as Rain had a irritable aura enveloping him. The silent observer rather paid more attention on to figure what that aura was composed of than the excusing words of the other Delta called Rain. ´Is it grief? Or is it denial.´ His thoughts were as cold as stone but consisted nothing but the truth, though those thoughts remainded thoughts and weren´t spoken.
As Rain´s speech came to an end, Will still had not answered him in any way yet. Not a nod of acknowledement, nor a word exited his maw. He simply stared, for the first time, into the prussian blue optics of the strangely marked male. ´Don´t deny your fate. This is just getting started.´ his inner voice simply whispered in his thoughts as Rain retreated himself after excusing himself once again. “There´s nothing to excuse, especially not for others.”
It was when Ashen and the femmora, he overheard her name was Appolina, returned, both making their way through the foliage before they were in sight of the newcomer. It seemed as if the rather assertive brute had at least lighten up a bit on that female, however, Will could still sense a tad of boastfulness within his actions. Where Will came from, they called such adolescents brats.
Following their movements with his honey pools, he cuffed his receptors back while rather negative thoughts evolve in his mind about the fierce Delta. ´Such responsibilities with a young age can create a real solid wall of ignorance and antipathies.´ Will noticed something else evolving inside of him. An uncontrolable heat. However, he was able to surpress the heat of leaving his body, even though he had to really focus on it. His pads started to burn the green grass beneath his paws, the lush green turning into an ashen grey while the usual fragnance of fire and burn penetrated his nostrils. ´I should watch out to not evolve a forest fire...´
Hearing the assertive adolescent snapping at yet another unknown wolf [Sirena], telling the she-wolf to watch over Appolina, Will almost smirked in amusement. It was a mocking smirk what was plastered on his lips as he followed the male´s steps, heading first to the direction of him and Jayfeather, though it seemed as if Ashen´s destination had changed as he seated himself into a sitting position. “We live in a primitive world, don´t we?” his voice was only a whisper between his breaths as he kept glaring at the young Delta of this pack, his body more or less motionless while he watched young Ashen. Even though it was night and the darkness had predominantely covered the Delta´s already steel canvas, Will was still able to see him, sitting there in the darkness with a glare of liquid poison. “Tch.”
Then again, another pressure, another feeling what made him feel even more uncomfortable than he already was. And this time, the heat which rise inside of him by every moment, didn´t let itself surpress that easily like it did mere minutes before. Shutting his eyes, Will´s upper lip lifted while the other one curled back into a silent, though nasty looking snarling. It was painful, painful to keep the burning feeling within him, painful to not let it out. “Shit.”
It came out and oh, how it came out. It was a wonderful pulse of heat, errupting from the male and burning the plants around of him, probably hitting the wolves who were too close to him. But even though it wasn´t what he wanted, he felt incredibly better now. No pressure, no nothing. Just peace.

Addressed: Rain & Jayfeather [indr.] \\ Mentioned: Ashen, Appolina, Sirena \\ Word Count: 802 \\ Notes: Yay, an It´s-4AM-Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Tue 7 Oct - 0:08

Sirena ★ Water ★ 2 years ★ Healer

Tearing her attention away from Apollina, Sirena turned her attention to the others including Ashen, a faint smirk came playing onto her lips once her eyes switched back to Apollina she would clear her throat to excuse herself but gave a slight nod. A clear message for Appollina to go after the angered Delta 'go after Ashen and see if she can break down his so called walls and even befriend him.
"Oh yes, there should be a empty den next to mine Apolina. You can stay there."Turning her attention back to Will she still was curious about the lad. Not to mention his pelt seemed rather strange nothing fantastic was adorned such as abnormal colors. But even so it was fascinating maybe he originated from another pack. Padding over to him and the other healer she felt a uncontrolled heat source that ran through the ground pulsating with unimaginable heat it wasn't harmful for those who were in close range yet the feeling was enough to take a plunge into cool water to get rid of the intense heat wave. Noticing some flowers catch a small flame, she would give the male a concerned look with her Caribbean blue eyes before stomping on the burning flowers with her front paws diminishing the flame. " I see your a fire wolf, just like Jayfeather here." she began and gave a slight nudge to the healer with a smile on her face "But telling from the sudden outburst of heat I can only imagine that you are not in full control of your element. Correct or am I wrong laddy?" she asked stepping back a bit to get settled. It was than she caught a familiar scent. Getting up she sniffed once more remembering to use her nose not her gills to take in the air. Even when she came out to land she felt like a new guppy entering a new water biome. Her land instincts aren't that strong yet but for now she had a gut feeling that her sense of smell was on track. A smile reached her lips. This scent was coming from the falls. "Do you smell that Jayfeather?" she asked "Its the wolf that helped me find you guy's. I forgot the dear princess name! Crabs I seem to have forgotten." she said a bit disappointed at herself. "Hot stuff can you assist me to find her." she asked with a kind smile while padding towards the edge of their camp leading to a path way that led through the dark forest turning her head back she wanted to motion either one of them to follow her but none seemed to budge. Sighing, she turned only for her head to collide with another. Pain welled up in her forehead as she began to rub it with one of her paws while squinting a bit. "What the barnacle!?" She yelled "Hey watch where ye heading ye nearly took my h-" Cut off from her sentence from a sudden burst of laughter she opened her eyes to glare at the culprit but instead met a pair of pail blue eyes. Stepping back it was a female whose pelt was a caramel shade with a unusual fur pattern. Swirls of white ran up her legs as for a weird symbol in the middle of her forehead and fur that ran long down behind her ear's which were braided by some lace of some sort.
Her mouth hung open as she gazed at the wolf in front of her, she was motionless as if her movements were not registering in her mind as for the common knowledge for speech. A minute seemed to pass more likely a second before Sirena came to her senses and bowed her head towards the she-wolf. The she-wolf returned her greeting. "It's been awhile Thundera." she began now recalling her name "I apologize for my sudden uproar I did not know who it was. Apparently my land senses aren't as strong yet. " she laughed while her tail wagged.

Thundera || Electricity || 3 years || Former Healer || Old Friend

Laughter couldn't help but mask the sudden pain that began to well up in her forehead no matter. The yelling sea wolf did not know who she was yet but seeing the reaction was enough to make her laugh once more but she had no time for such thing. Lowering her head in response to Sirena's greeting she would nod and nod as she spoke as well. "It is fine my water friend. But I came here for a quick mere visit. It's been awhile since I have seen this pack and I couldn't help but return to them for a meanwhile. I smell new members already." she said in a formal manner while stepping forward "I hope they were able to treat you well? But I feel as if they have already welcomed you in." She smiled while taking a few more steps closer to the campsite and already she saw familiar faces "My has it been forever." she thought, "If you don't mind I will like to be excused from our chat, I wish to visit the others. Perhaps later we can catch up." And already she began to pad off but stopped in her tracks she smelt him. His scent was lingering. She was close. Following the scent she was wanting to see him for quite awhile.

Sirena ★ 2 years ★ Water ★ Healer

A bit baffled that Thunder dismissed their conversation she would slightly roll her eyes before a grin appeared. I guess it was best to let this old friend of this pack get settled in. Turning her attention back to William who continued to sit alone, she padded over to him and sat down "If you are needing to look for a den I can point out some for you or wanting to explore the territory I can show you around if you want." she began while watching the pack. For the meantime she did not have any duties to perform.

(I apologized for this messy post well it needs some working... Or my roleplaying replies suck T-T)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 7 Oct - 17:01

Sorry to interrupt your lovely posts my children, but it is time to take night to a close and begin a new morning. I have talked to Will, and he has become a full member of our pack now, so pretend that we showed him around and blah blah blah and told him about ourselves and all that jazz. The funeral is...well...let us just say that had to be done was done *POOF* (magically buried).
And as for Thundera, I would simply wait to hold her introductions till morning. If any of you have any issues or questions, don't be afraid to speak up.

Other Info:

~Fall is here! (no not the wolf, Fall... the season...)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 8 Oct - 6:52

In the middle of the Lycos, she just went back to her den. Earlier that night Ashen just passed by with her hidden in the trees. But now, it feels so chilly amd foggy. She usually wants this time of the day. So she just went out to go and ignore Ashen. As much as she ignores flies. Unless if he's ready to apologize. But she's sure he isn't 'cause he doesn't care about others. Like a heartless and demanding wolf. She went to find someone to talk to, and be a friend. It's so lonely. Luckily, she spotted Sirena. But unfortunatly, that grumpy butt Ashen's around, but gotten away. She dared to go close to Sirena, anyway. Trying to prove to Ashen that she could be known to the pack, stalking to others isn't gonna help. "H-hey Sirena. Mind if I-uh..." She turned to couple of wolves in the area. Guessing a unique-tailed wolf and the natural-colored brown wolf. Also a Thunder female that newly joined, padded away. "Can I join your chatting?" She said in a friendly face. She hoped to make friends with them. At least if she made friends with someone, she has someone to turn to.

[wanna make this character to the top! Apologies for the "Ashen fight" but.... Hahaha.. xD]

(By the waaaay.... Thunder, what was about Zainth's elimination thing?)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Wed 8 Oct - 18:42

The air began to become a bit chilly, and leaves began to gradually fall onto the ground often found in typical Fall season shades of brown, gold, orange. Tree's began to look naked without the leaves that covered them but even so it was a sign that winter was almost near as well. Sirena sat there with the new male as the sun began to arise, signaling a fresh start to a new, but chilly morning. It seemed the night ended rather quickly and the death of wolf  can only be remembered as a quick memory. Flicking her ear a bit while watching those who were up go about their day she wondered what she'll be doing today it seemed nothing much was to be done. The healers den was stocked with medical supplies and herbs and no one seemed to be injured. That's when a idea came to mind. "Perhaps I shall have a so called spar with another member it would be great to learn of each element during battle." Looking towards the male she opened her mouth to ask him if he would like to spar but instead mouth no words came,  instead another voice ranged out and Sirena turned to find the moon wolf coming towards them, already a smile came upon her lips and she got up to greet the wolf who seemed shy and lacked confidence. "Hello, you do not need to ask if you could join our conversation. Simply join angelfish. " she said with her abnormal accent "Ah, that reminds me,  want to spar? Or go hunting with me perhaps? " she asked while smiling at the two even if the male does not want to participate "If not than join me for a swim. I have been on land for too long and wish to visit the waters sometime with another." Sirena spoke truthfully , its not everyday that her people (wolves) come out on land and decide to live there for a long time. She just needed a quick dip from some source of water   

(Sorry for this meaningless post but I had to use my phone. :3  also thundera is currently laying in the healers den. I will post a response for her when i get home to my laptop!) 
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 8 Oct - 19:18

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

The shy female was accepted, and she retired to the woods to practice her powers with a relentless vigor. She would prove to Ashen that she, too, could harness her element. The night air would form a misty cloud around Poli's muzzle and she knew the longer starry skies were approaching.

The following morning stopped Poli's practicing and the dew on the grass was lighting her tail up. Poli exited the woods, her tail glowing extremely bright in the orange glow of the rising sun. There seemed to be no one around to speak to, so Poli sniffed around for a mole to devour. After catching a whiff, the expert huntress grabbed a long stick with her soft muzzle and dragged it to the hole. With precision, she stabbed the stick into the small den and out came a mole. It scrambled away, but not for long. The huntress' jaws sucked the life out of it with a swift clamp.

The mole was delicious, if you wanted to know.

(Sorry this is a crappy post, I didn't really know what to write, but I felt the need to post my wolf's location.)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 9 Oct - 6:02

Luna liked how she was accepted. She felt relieved after that. She and Sirena could become nice friends. The wolf asked if she liked to go do somethings together. "Oh, I'm not very good at hunting... But perhaps swimming could be nice!" She smiled. It's been awhile she didn't swim. She knows how to swim. Unlike her brother, Lightning. "I'm guessing.... You're an expert swimmer. Since you've got a tail and all. I'm no expert. Just know how." She told the water wolf as if inviting her into a swimming challenge. Looking at her tail so cool, she wanted to touch it, but she understood that the claws might hurt it. "Hmm... Where in the Lycos will we swim anyway? A lake?" She asked. Getting pretty excited to dip in water soaking again.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Oct - 7:03

After a rather restless night, William allowed a silent, whiny yawn to exit his mouth. Arising to his paws, the male shook out his pelt gingerly; even though he had barely slept, he felt surprisingly relaxed and somewhat... rested? He didn´t even sleep in a den, no, instead he had decided that night earlier to simply rest his frame on the damp soil what was probably not the best idea of him... But honestly, he felt more comfortable outside than inside.
Just as he woke up, he saw that canid, the one with a oh so usual exterior, again, sitting there right next to him. ´Yes... normal.´ he stated sarcastically, though remainded silent. He wouldn´t judge these canines by their appearances, after all, they didn´t judge him, or at least he hoped so, for him being a bit unstable. Receptors perking as he noticed yet another femmora came into his view, approaching rather the female he overheard her name was Sirena. He heard her greeting them both before asking for joining their little chat. “If you can call this chatting...” the tawny male muttered, lowering both irises, his pupils landing upon the ground.
"Ah, that reminds me, want to spar? Or go hunting with me perhaps? If not than join me for a swim. I have been on land for too long and wish to visit the waters sometime with another." Water... Already that word made Will´s hackles bristle terribly while he had to surpress a weak rumble to evolve in his throat. The fire wolf was still kind of unaware of him being an actual fire wolf... he had just guessed that something was awfully wrong with, what actually was the truth. “I, I don´t know if that would be possible for me...” Feeling his body temperature rising alarmingly, he turned his head away from the ivory and the oddly tailed female. “I. I.” Cuffing his receptors back, the male´s expression rather turned slightly desperate. He didn´t like whatever was happening with him, he didn´t like that he had no idea at all what was happening with him. During the period he was alone, just another loner in this world, he was able to keep himself or better to say his powers under control. But now? Hah. He had to surpress several heat pulses. “W-What´s happening to me?!” he almost cried out, body twitching while he tried to keep himself up. It was nearly obvious that he was first, unaware of the element powers and second, no longer able to control those of him. You could call him a real ticking time bomb; always exploding when you don´t await it, what would be quite a problem. He could hurt others physically, evolve a forest fire.

Addressed: Luna Moonlight, Sirena [both indr.] \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: 456 \\ Notes: .-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 9 Oct - 12:54

"Oh, I'm not very good at hunting... But perhaps swimming could be nice!"
Sirena began to smile excitedly as the moon femme agreed to come along with her to take a dip in nice cool waters. Already she felt her tail wag slightly, it was time to actually relax and perhaps catch a few interesting creatures that reside in the waters. "I'm guessing.... You're an expert swimmer. Since you've got a tail and all. I'm no expert. Just know how." Meeting the wolf's gaze a challenging spark flickered in her Caribbean blue eyes as if to say you better know what your getting yourself into! "I would not say expert since I don't like bragging about such things. It's just something natural that came to me when I was a mere guppy. We mostly live in the waters, it would be cool if I could show you my pod. " she spoke while noticing Luna's eyes drift downwards to her tail. "You can touch it laddy it won't bite." she laughed while gazing at her tail that was outline with silver scales a bit dazzling color such as a pearl but as it traveled downward the scales would have sparkles of light blue scales as if dipped in the rich colors.  
“I, I don´t know if that would be possible for me...”
Tearing her attention away, from the moon female for a brief second she noticed Will became a bit nervous telling from his sudden statement. Placing a paw lightly on his shoulder she could feel the intense heat that was gathering within him. "Will right? " she began " I see you are nervous to come join us in the water but I wonder, could it be you afraid of another flaming outburst?" she asked while eyeing him carefully to read his body language " I may not be a fire wolf expert lad but ye have to trust me when I say this! We as a pack can help you and I know a fire wolf's weakness, water a natural opposite. It can diminish any flame, and it can even cool you down. Just until a fire wolf here can help you master your element. I'm sure Flare and Jayfeather would love to help you but Ashen I am not sure of. She explained truthfully when she mentioned the furious delta whom she called 'Fire Butt '.

"So please join us." she asked while rising from her spot and turned to face Luna "We could go to the Falls. That's where I lived before I came to find this pack." she explained "It was lovely. And I have a few things I left behind there. Just let me know when your ready to go."
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 9 Oct - 18:03

"Alright." She said in delight. But something made her say something to the new wolf called Will, "I'm pretty sure Ashen won't teach you. But it would be good of him if he does. Thunder's mate, Flare, could maybe teach you. Or perhaps another fire wolf called Jayfeather." Luna's been stalking on pack members even she never really talked to them, she knows their names. "Sirena, I'll be back just a bit 'cause I'll get my.... Something. You'll know." She said hastily as she dashed to the den. Only to get her moon necklace. It protects her from harm. Like if she's drowning. Only protects her from space and water. Unless if it's battle attacks, to be fair. She rushed back to Sirena. "I'm ready!" She happily shouted(not too loud) at Sirena. "Shall we go to the Falls now?"
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 9 Oct - 20:32

Junco || Male || Electricity || Four Weeks || Pup

Junco yawned, blinking his eyes open. At some point he'd come back to his Mama's den. Or he'd been carried there. Probably the latter. Hearing voices outside the den faintly, Junco stood up, long tail already beginning to wag slightly. People up meant it was time to play! Looking over to his Mama, he frowned a bit when he saw her still asleep. Ah well... maybe she was just tired from her lack of napping during the day time. Dragging a scaly from a pile he'd found in the corner, he pushed it up next to her so she'd have sweet dreams.
Wondering what to do next, Junco thought of the black wolf from last night. Tundra-maw? Thunder-raw? Tunder-paws! That was it! Deciding he'd go find him, Junco hop-ran out of the den, fluffy fur making it so he made hardly a sound. Sniffing out the black wolf, he tracked it to a den with four in it. Two females, and another male. One female was old, while the one was... less old. Spying the wolf he was looking for, he grinned and ran over to it. Jumping up on the wolf, he bounced on it. "Hey! Hey Mister! Tunder-paws! Wake up! it's morning! Time to play!"
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 9 Oct - 22:43

The exhausted warrior slept with unrest throughout the night. The recent events have left him paralyzed, but the energetic Thunder would soon come to terms with the death of his apprentice. He was resting up against Flare, his nose  burrowed into her thick fur. Thunder himself began to feel his own pelt thicken, as the chilly nights started to drag out. However, that did not seem to be a problem for one...certain wolf. "Hey! Hey Mister! Tunder-paws! Wake up! it's morning! Time to play!"The warrior was jolted awake, his paws flaying and causing whatever chose to attack him far into the dirt. He reared up like a horse, his eyes dilated. "YOU CAN'T HARM STEVE!" he screamed. "FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!" His paws thudded back down to earth, creating a gentle flurry of sparks on impact. The wolf panted, throwing his head around before his gaze landed on Junco. "J-Jun! Did I just... oh dammit I did it again!"

Ashen was like his father in a sense that he did not sleep well the previous night. No, he had the duty of keeping a close eye on the two roug--new pack-mates. His eyes lifted slowly; just in time to see a grey ball of fur slither into his family den. He scooted his body backwards, positioning his paws over his fire-tipped ears. He has been in this situation far too many times. He quickly learned as a pup not to mess with his fathers strange sleeping habits; it usually resulted in someone hitting a roof. The fire wolf could not understand how his reserved mother came to like such a wolf, but they were his parents none the less.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 10 Oct - 9:39

Junco||Male||Electricity||Four Weeks||Pup

Junco saw Tunder's eyes pop open, and next thing he knew he was across the floor. That. Was. Awesome. Watching the bigger male as he screamed something Jun didn't get, he could only marvel at how awesome being a big wolf was. He was so tiny, and they were so.... well, they were so big! Plus, his Mama had told him he could go hunting for the scalies with her when he was big enough!
As soon as Tunder-paws came down, sparks flew off his paws, one hitting Junco. All his long, silky fur suddenly stood straight on end, puffing him up into a giant ball. Smiling, Junco struggled to get over to Tunder. He already wanted to play, furst thing when he woke up! Yay!
After a bit of struggle, the Junco-ball managed to get over to Tunder. Seeing a long strip of fur, Jun hopped to the best of his ability to reach up and grab it. The strip of fur was kind of strange. It looked a bit like his own tail, but it was much too short to be a tail. How could something so tiny be a tail? Hanging there, he shook his head back and forth, growling, almost as if he was in an intense game of tug-o-war with the dangling piece of fur. With his tiny milk teeth, he couldn't cause much damage, but if he happened to hit a nerve or skin it would sting a little. However, all Jun could taste was fur. Still though... the playing had began!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 10 Oct - 20:16

Apollina || Space || Huntress || Female

The observant female was scanning the vicinity and...well...observing. The white moon wolf, Luna, and Sirena stalked off. She looked away before she could get a location on Will, the other newcomer.

Shouting was coming was inside a den, plus a spark of electricity which followed by a pup being flown. Poli's eyes widened in fear and she pulled her head back on instinct to stay far away from said lightning. Strange wolves, quite strange.

Poli was lonely and much too tired to continue training. She thought hard to herself and focused on her inner powers. A nearby puddle acted as a make-shift mirror to look at herself. Her eyes, instead of being the normal silver grey that was characteristic of Poli, they were a look into a galaxy. You could see the swirling and the black hole that lied at the center: her pupil.

Completely forgetting to disengage the simple color-change, she spotted Ashen and trotted over.
"Erm Ashen, does Thunder-Paws generally do that to pups...?"
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 10 Oct - 23:18

Ashen had already made his way out of the den as Thunder and Junco did their thing. The delta for one wanted no part in their activities. "Erm Ashen, does Thunder-Paws generally do that to pups...?" His head lifted, spotting Apollina trotting over to him. He was surprised to see her up so early; Ashen was usually the first one to wake in camp. Observing further, there were actually others up as well. He put his visual aside, turning his attention back onto the she-wolf. "My father has a kind of sleeping disorder. It happens almost every morning. I learned not to interfere when I was young, since he has a habit of electrocuting the den...or kicking his legs like a deranged elk...Most times he wakes up screaming about someone named Steve..." He spoke in a monotone voice; it has happened so many times, Ashen didn't even find it strange anymore.

Thunder was spinning in circles. Junco had taken possessions of his tail, which the pup apparently found to be funny. He was trying to pry the young wolf off, but to no avail. In the end, Thunder took hold of a tail as well-- Junco's tail. His jaws could not even grasp the thing, let alone penetrate it. But that was okay, Junco would not want a warriors teeth clamped into his tailbone. He continued spinning even as he made his way out of the den and into the open air. It was chilly morning, but Thunder's pelt was naturally thick...-- just not as thick as Juncos. "Scuze mwe...!" he mumbled through grey tufts of fur, bumping his way past his son and the new space huntress.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 11 Oct - 2:22

Flare || Fire || Warrior || 3 years

It was early in the morning and a slight chill made its way into the den. 4 wolves two females and males slept together on comfortable yet warm pelts of a bear and other animals. Even though the pelts weren't needed for warmth since two fire wolves inhabited the den. Flare smiled in her sleep as she felt her mate press closer to her and than soft snoring from the corner indicated her daughter must of been dreaming of something since she was moving a lot. It was peaceful that's till a sudden yelling arose from inside the den, and Flare snapped her eyes open as she jumped suddenly. Noticing sudden sparks and a pup she couldn't help but feel her anger rise! Her sleep was disturbed and even though her mate was a goof ball his sudden yelling attracted others into their den. Groaning she would stretch a bit before noticing a sudden female come and chat with her son. Eyeing them both with her red eyes she couldn't help but think. "morning." she said to her son and the female but before she could nuzzle her mate morning he stalked out of the den so suddenly. Flare turned to walk out of the den even though she had nothing better to do, and nothing was interesting. "What shall I do today?"  

Raya || 1 year 3 months || Warrior || Electricity

Still asleep even after the commotion. Raya soon opened her eyes slowly as she blanked twice to get rid of the sleepiness, she noticed wolves in their family den.  Standing up she began a few small stretches, while realizing that today was one of those weird mornings again; but weirdly enough that space female was in their den next to Ashen. Surprisingly she was approaching Ashen again, even after he threatened or yelled at her whatever came first. Raya smiled while she walked over to them as she sparked happily. Nudging her brother with a smile she would look at him "Morning brother dear." she teased but really meant it. "Oh hello." she greeted the space wolf  than scooted close to Ashen and whispered into his ear "Psst beware you have a fan girl." she joked than soon giggled to herself  "Oh wait brother, can we have a sibling day today please? We never ever ever ever everrrrrr um hanged out even when we were mere pups. Plus you don't draw no more!" she began while smiling happily than soon her yellow eyes flickered over to the space wolf "I forgot to say, I like your tail." [/color]
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next