Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 18 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Sirena Sun 12 Oct - 2:40

Sirena ★ Water ★ 2 years ★ Healer

Opening her mouth to utter another word, it seemed that Luna has already dashed off to grab something from her den. Shaking her head slightly with a smile on her face she turned her attention back onto Will. The lad hasn't even responded or showed interest in what she had said. "You know lad, I haven't familiarized myself on land yet or have been good at making friends. But I want to help you solve your element problem. " she began and smiled while placing her paw on his shoulder than pointed with her other paw at a wolf with a pitch black pelt yet eyes that bore the same color as blood itself. "See that wolf? Her name is Flare she is Fire butt's mother and is a Fire wolf herself. She is nice once you get to know her and she has mastered her element with great potential same as Jayfeather the healer." Sirena removed her paw from his shoulder as she sat awaiting the moon wolf's return "Perhaps you can ask her if she could train you. But for the meanwhile I will ask again, want to join us? If so you know how to use your nose follow our scent if you change your mind." She grinned

"I'm ready!" She happily shouted(not too loud) at Sirena. "Shall we go to the Falls now?"

"Yes laddy we can go now." she answered while padding away towards the forest to the path which led to the falls. Turning her head backs he would smile at Will before yelling "I still think you should come!!" she laughed "Oi, Jayfeather you and Thundera should come too once you guy's talk!" she yelled than gave a soft nudge on Luna's shoulder than off they went to Festa Falls

-To Falls of Nori afro -

Thundera || Electricity || 3 years || No Rank|| Old Pack Friend

She did not know when she fell asleep but all she remembered was stumbling upon the old pack she stayed with a couple years back. Suddenly shivering as she felt a cool breeze enter the healer's den she fluttered her eyes open to realize she laid upon a pile of pelts while Jayfeather was no where in sight. The aroma of multiple herbs filled her nostrils and surely she couldn't help but wonder where the healer was now. By now he would be organizing or placing newly found herbs into their own piles. Yawning a bit, Thundera slowly sat up as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight that poked its way around the clouds. "Jayfeather? " she called out silently "Thunder paws?" hauling herself out of the comfy pelt bed Thundera walked towards the den entrance and slowly poked her head out it was quiet too quiet that's until she noticed Thunder paws exiting his den in a sudden rush and along with him was a pup. "Oh my, did he have another? Except the characteristics are unlikely." she said to herself. "Thunder-paws, why are you in a hurry?" she called out while stepping out fully from the den and walked to him in a very graceful manner. Like a princess well heir of a pack she was to be taught manners and grace at such a early age even though it was a pain in the butt. No matter she will respect her father's wishes and become a well behaved heir "May I ask, is this your pup" she said with a smile while looking down at the furry fella with a fuzzy tail

(I apologize this post was slightly rushed I have homework to do! T-T )

Last edited by Sirena on Tue 14 Oct - 18:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol i called the falls festa falls when its really called falls of nori.. eh whatever)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 12 Oct - 3:27

(I have 10 minutes left!!!!)

"Why, that's great!" She followed Sirena to Festa falls.

- To Festa Falls -

(Lol, what a short post. I know the 300-character- post rule....)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 15 Oct - 20:35

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder Paws directed his eyes to a voice, as his mouth was still firmly grasped around Juno's tail. "May I ask, is this your pup?" a female voice asked. Recognizing the voice, Thunder immediately spit Junco out, making him go back to dangling on Thunder's tail. "Thundera!" he exclaimed, wagging his tail despite the young electric pup still hanging onto it. "Y-You're back...! Wow..." His head bobbed up and down. Thundera had not aged one bit. "Damn, you are still so... electrifying!~" He proceeded to laugh at his own pun before patting the old healer on the back. The warrior was clearly happy to see her back in camp. "And this?" he said, pulling his tail around and showing off the dangling pup. "This is Junco. His mom encountered a bear, and Jay's wing...uh... Jay's wing died protecting him." His gaze dropped, his face dulled. He briefly glanced over to where the apprentice was buried, staring at the swaying flowers and rocks surrounding it. "Heh, but yeah, he is not mine...~" he said, reverting back.

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The Delta immediately sensed the presence of a particular wolf approaching. A female wolf who he is oh so close to. His sister nudged him, letting out a greeting. "Hello, sister..," he grumbled back. Raya proceeded to greet Apollina, all the while having a certain spark in her eyes that Ashen knew much to well. "Psst, beware you have a fan girl." she whispered to him, but it was obvious she meant for Apollina to hear it as well. His face grew hot, giving his older sister a look a look of 'shut up or I am going to kill you.' It was not as if it were true, he simply id not like to be embarrassed. "Oh, wait, brother, can we have a sibling day today please? We never ever ever ever everrrrrr  hanged out-- even when we were mere pups! Plus you don't draw no more!"

Ashen pondered an answer. It was true that he and his sister spent little time together during the day, but he already planned on taking Apollina to several hunting spots. He guess he could allow his sister to come with them. "Alright," he answered. "I'm taking Apollina out around the territory. It's getting colder out, and the prey will become harder to find soon. I want our hunters to be prepared. Also...I don't feel like having to eat fish every time March chooses to go out hunting..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 15 Oct - 23:35

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

The female that approached Ashen greeted and introduced herself to be Raya. Poli nodded and whispered her name back, not even sure if Raya cared. Poli saw that Raya much preferred to speak with Ashen, so the female disengaged from the conversation for a second to let her thoughts wander.

"Oh, wait, brother, can we have a sibling day today please? We never ever ever ever everrrrrr  hanged out-- even when we were mere pups! Plus you don't draw no more!"

The space female looked back to the pair and noticed a heat coming off Ashen; he looked a little embarrassed, but the quiet female would never state such a thing. Poli had just wanted simple conversation, and though Ashen seemed the least to be approachable he was the only one alone who she already knew.

"Alright, I'm taking Apollina out around the territory. It's getting colder out, and the prey will become harder to find soon. I want our hunters to be prepared. Also...I don't feel like having to eat fish every time March chooses to go out hunting..."

The mere thought of the hunt was exciting her and she could feel the stars grow in number upon her tail. When she was extremely excited, it was often that she would become a small gravitational center and create mini stars or planets. These two wolves seemed kind; great to have accompany you. The galactic female's tummy rumbled in response to a lack of breakfast, and she laid back her ears in embarrassment.

"Sorry, only a small mole for breakfast."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 16 Oct - 2:04

Cyrax || Earth || Lead Warrior || 4 years

Deep within his den laying on a bunch of pelts of various animals including wolves he would slowly open his eyes. He had another dream of her. Lifting his head slowly, he'll take in deep breathes as he wiped the sweat the began to drip down his forehead with his paw. It was the same thing every night. The same dream, the same nightmare. She never left him; she can only haunt his memories, and his heart. "seeker..." he said softly and laid his head back down, he knew better not to even think of her during the day but it's been rough since his beloved mate died but his own paws. He does not know what happened to her. And what became of his daughter as well. They just went mad. For now he can only think of his young son. He wasn't the greatest parent but already Cyrax can see clearly that his son is a mere image of his ruthless father not to mention it seemed that his son was struggling with something that he has yet to uncover. But today was a day he felt rather odd. Sick. As if his heart was ready to stop for an instant if so he will happily go. He cannot take more of this. He taught his son everything about his past and their bloodline so it is not needed to say a formal farewell.. For now he will wait and hope he can just go already and avoid those images of Seeker. Even so, the happy memories will never be shattered and his love for his family will not cease to exist.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 16 Oct - 3:28

Thundera || Electricity || Old Friend || 3 years ||

"Damn, you are still so... electrifying!~" He proceeded to laugh at his own pun before patting the old healer on the back.

Thundera couldn't help but smile when the warrior said such a cheesy pun, soon laughter escaped her mouth and she couldn't keep her formal posture no longer. "Why thank you Thunder" she replied "I have to say you look rather shocking to see me here?" she replied than laughed "Excuse me for the cheesy reply, but I must say you look rather dashing." she said with a smile than lowered her eyes down to see the rather fluffy pup. "Why hello young pup." she greeted with a small chuckle but soon her eye's snapped up towards Thunder's

"This is Junco. His mom encountered a bear, and Jay's wing...uh... Jay's wing died protecting

Thundera did not know how to react to this but a slight sad feeling began to tug at her heart. She than replaced it with a smile. She cannot let grief get to her. It won't be right. All she can do is remember the happy memories with Jay's wing. "Oh, I see." she trailed off than looked back at Junco "So what are you two up too?" she asked than looked around if Jayfeather was around "And how is Flare and you?" she asked than felt a bit rude that she was asking 101 questions.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 16 Oct - 18:33

Thunder went back to smiling, eager to talk about himself. Simply because he just SO awesome. "We were just...playing." he said, unsure how to explain what happened back in the den. "But me and hot stuff? We have been laying back for a while now....~ Ashen and Raya both grew up to be fine young wolves. Raya still hangs around Flare and I a lot, while Ashen is much more independent. But in general, me and Flare finally have time to ourselves again." He turned to look at Flare, still seeing her as a good pup-hood friend and a great rival. "So what have you been doing while away?" Thunder asked, switching his attention back to Thundera.

"You'll have time to hunt when we show you the grounds," Ashen explained, hearing Appollina's stomach growl. There was noticeable prey still in the pile, but the Delta wanted to see how the space wolf would hunt on her own. "We are going to head to Yuzuki meadows, as it is the closest hunting spot available. There should be plenty of prey to catch there this time of day, and I'm sure the deer will be grazing."
Ashen took a moment to scan the camp. He saw a glimpse of Luna and Sirena leaving earlier. So Luna came back he thought That's good... Off to the side, he saw the wolf Will sitting alone. Ashen approached the wolf, leaving both Apollina and Raya to one another for just a short moment. "Oi. I am taking some wolves around the territory. Now would be a good time to come with me and learn your new home." He stared at the fire wolf. He could care less if Will chose to come or stay, but the Delta would rather have the new wolf in his sight after yesterdays 'aciidental' release of flame.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 16 Oct - 21:07

Thundera || Electricity || Old Friend || 3 years

"But me and hot stuff? We have been laying back for a while now....~ Ashen and Raya both grew up to be fine young wolves. Raya still hangs around Flare and I a lot, while Ashen is much more independent. But in general, me and Flare finally have time to ourselves again."

Thundera couldn't help but smile widely as Thunder blabbed about his family, than she saw Flare sitting outside her den than a female who looked exactly like thunder which must be Raya and the male whose mood seemed serious must be their son Ashen. "I must say you have yourself quite the family. I congratulate you and for the arrival of your pups. I am sorry I couldn't be there to welcome them the day they were born." she apologized the last part but soon smiled once more "I am happy for you Thunder. You got to expierence such joy of having a family of your own, " her eyes saddened

"So what have you been doing while away?"

Thundera shifted a bit uncomfortably when Thunder asked her that question it seems news from the far lands haven't reached the ears of others. "Well first thing first, I have traveled far after the horrible air raid from the humans. I even met this fish wolf a fascinating species which I never encountered but she was lost and was quite curious of us land wolves. I thought why not send her to find you guys, but having no knowledge where you all have fled I merely sent her on her way with a mere note." she explained while smiling a little "Eventually , I made it home and my father was ready to pick out a mate for me which was unpleasant but otherwise it was good to be home." Thundera than sighed heavily "Yet that feeling did not last a year later, my pack has been annihilated, slaughtered like pigs after my father did not agree to some deal with another pack who shared our borders, a war broke out and even with our strongest warriors well thing's just did not turn well. I managed to escape but with a price. I have left my family behind, and I ran away scared. A coward." she finished while growling to herself "But the past is the past it cannot be undone. I choose to move forward. So I thought of finding you guy's." she said than smiled once more a bit weakly.  
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 16 Oct - 22:07

|| Raya || Electricity || 1 year 3 months|| Warrior ||

Smiling a bit when Ashen agreed to have a sibling day than jumped a bit happily than walked over to Apollina "I know your name it's Apollina, and I really like your tail. Perhaps we can be friends?" she asked while watching her brother walk over towards the other male who came to join them "Brother, after this day has ended I want just a me and you sibling day!" she called out after him and giggled. "I am sorry I did not meant to interrupt you too, but it just me and my brother never spent time together even when we were small pups." she said while her paws sparked a bit. Raya than motioned Apollina to follow her as Raya sprinted over to Ashen eager to go on this hunting trip and prove to her brother she has matured and even strengthen her skills as a warrior which gave her the knowledge to devise a strategy to hunt some elk. "Brother if I may interrupt, I know it is the year where elk will began migrating towards new lands. If we catch them before they cross out of our territory we can bring about 3 grown elk back to camp enough to feed the pack when winter is near. " Raya than smiled a bit proud that she even thought of that.

|| Flare || Fire || 3 years || Warrior ||

Noticing her mate look at her, Flare would narrow her eyes suspiciously but soon she smirked at him while giving a slightly teasing growl. "Later I shall battle him.." she thought remembering that they havn't battled each other even after their pups were born. "Thunder I will be in father's den." she called out to him than smiled while she got up to pad towards the lovely den that was on the east side of camp. "Father? It's morning wake up!" she yelled while disappearing into the den. Walking further in, she noticed her father still curled up onto his bedding and breathing rather softly or if he was breathing at all. Rushing over to him she would poke him with her paw "Wake up, its time to go patrol!" she nudged him and yet he was un responsive "HELLO!" she barked loudly while nudging him again with her nose.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 17 Oct - 15:00

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 1/2 Years

Apollina watched the two, listened to Ashen comment on her embarrassing stomach noises, and then explain where the trio was going to go. Poli was confident, exceedingly, in her hunting abilities. That was what kept her alive, after all, and she was self-taught.

"I know your name it's Apollina, and I really like your tail. Perhaps we can be friends?"

Apollina politely nodded, accepting that they could be friends. Before Poli could get a word out, the excitable young female continued on.

"Brother, after this day has ended I want just a me and you sibling day! I am sorry I did not meant to interrupt you too, but it just me and my brother never spent time together even when we were small pups."

Poli was aware of the want this young female desired, and the sense of 'third-wheeling' was taking over. Ashen was speaking to Will, the other newcomer, and Poli felt like maybe it wouldn't be so awkward after all.

"Brother if I may interrupt, I know it is the year where elk will began migrating towards new lands. If we catch them before they cross out of our territory we can bring about 3 grown elk back to camp enough to feed the pack when winter is near. "

The ambitions of Raya were high up on Cloud Nine. It was debatable if the four of them could take down three full grown elk. It could be possible if Ashen and Raya worked on one, Will on a second, and Apollina on a third. Poli was still attempting to calculate the strange fir wolf's hunting skill; it was still in the dark.

"Well I know," Poli interjected softly, "that I have the ability to take down an elk. It would take a considerable effort on my behalf, but I would be willing to prove my worth if need be."

(Sorry about this weird post but...you all said so much and Poli doesn't speak often so....)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 18 Oct - 22:35

Thunder sat frozen. He did not know what to say to his old friend. Laughing, Thunder spoke, "Parents cause nothing but trouble; it makes me glad I have never knew mine!" What he said was true, though the warrior had always questioned his life. His mind began to wander; Thunder did not know of his past before being brought into this pack as a pup. It always makes him wonder though if he ever had siblings. Perhaps a brother...perhaps a sister. What would they look like? What powers would they possess? Is he purely from an electric bloodline, or a mutt? Are they alive now? If so, where? Why was he separated? Did they not want him? There are many questions that Thunder knows he will never have answered, but he had chosen to forget the past and move forward. He had a family now. He had a home, and Thunder knew Thundera would choose to move forward as well. "So what are you going to then?" he suddenly asked.

Ashen twitched his ears upon hearing Raya's bold words. The sheer craziness of her idea made him full on turn his body around to face her. "Three?!" he questioned, eyes wide in disbelief. "Are there bee's in your brain? It is already difficult enough to bring down one adult, and me and you are not even hunters." His ears lowered, gaining a calmer voice. "Unless you mean...using our powers? You should know that I don't believe in doing that..." A moment of silence overtook him, but then Ashen shook out his pelt; trying to forget the subject. They could attempt to try, but his hopes were not set very high. "Well I know," Poli interjected softly, "that I have the ability to take down an elk. It would take a considerable effort on my behalf, but I would be willing to prove my worth if need be."
Ashen simply nodded, "That is good. I'll be watching then." The Delta then turned to glare at Will, a look of testing in his eyes. "And you... choose what you may. We are leaving." With a flick of his tail, he signaled his little group to follow.

- To Meadows of Yuzuki

(Sorry about the long wait guys; I have been busy working lately...and also...being busy with amusement parks...)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 19 Oct - 9:01

Luna continued to walk to the Lycos and looking behind her, to see if Sirena followed her lead. She scanned around, also cautious if Ashen's around. Not to annoy him, but to just... well, avoid him. Unless if he's willing to talk, but because of he's anger with Luna that day he may not be able to forgive her. She's just waiting for the right time to apologize about the fight. Still scanning, she spot a brown hare in the bushes, luckily, there were two. She hid among the trees, "now, all you have to do is just to have the right timing to catch the prey, and bite it. Once you have done that, well, obviously you're gonna eat it." she whispered to Sirena. "Just watch me." She said to Sirena. She made a slightly evil grin at the prey, stalking very quietly...

It was indeed very quiet, until something is entering the scene. SNAP! A twig just snapped right under her nose she didn't realize... "Darn twigs!" The hares noticed the pure white female and scurried away. She raised an eyebrow and glared at Sirena. She took a deep breath and smiled, hiding her anger at the twig, "And that Sirena, is what you have to avoid." She tried hard to make her taste land animals though. "Wait here..." She dashed off to look for a gullible prey around... Found a fresh dead deer carcass. She ran back to her, carrying the carcass's leg to Sirena. "I'd like you to taste this. Wolves normally like this prey. Ain't poisonous, sugar cube!" She nudged the leg closer to her to take a bite on.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 19 Oct - 12:05

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

"Are there bee's in your brain? It is already difficult enough to bring down one adult, and me and you are not even hunters." Ashen's ears lowered, gaining a calmer voice. "Unless you mean...using our powers? You should know that I don't believe in doing that..."

Poli was taken aback at first with the minor explosion Ashen suffered. He had a temper, and a short fuse to compliment. He was right, nonetheless, and his thoughts on using powers to bring down elk were debatable; Poli used her powers when she was much too tired to lift a paw.

Upon finally registering Poli's almost mute response, he said "That is good. I'll be watching then." Nervousness began to build up inside her belly. No, I want no audience. She thought to herself with the impossible hope that he would hear it.

With a glare towards the poor newcomer Will and a flick of his tail, the temperamental rage Delta took off to who-knows-where. Feeling a little prick of sympathy for the normal looking wolf, she spoke softly.
"I would like you to accompany me, it would make me feel less out of place. I certainly don't want Mister Time-Bomb over there solely evaluating me." Apollina finished with a small smile and then trotted after Ashen before she lost the path.

- To Meadows of Yuzuki

(Whoop, look at that short sucker. Well sorry about that but I've been struggling with some personal issues so I whipped this up quickly)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Mon 20 Oct - 17:48

Following Luna from the falls and back to Lycos forest. She raised an eyebrow as Luna began to instruct her how hunting is done. Closely observing as Luna began to stalk a long ear creature Sirena crept silently  closer, suddenly a twig snapped causing herself to jump a bit. Looking straight at luna it seemed the gal was glaring daggers for no reason. Grinning back to lighten the mood "um, i  think i am beginning to understand this hunting. " she said than grinned "Where you going?"    She asked than began to follow her, stopping in her tracks as she saw luna return with some animal's leg. Sirena scrunched up her nose and nodded as luna explained that this is a normal prey for land wolves. "Here goes nothing." she said while lowering her head towards the meat and opened her mouth slowly. Sinking her canines into the flesh it was a bit dry but at some point a bit juicy. Tearing till she ripped a piece off she'll chew on it with a happy face "This... Is... Good.." she said while chewing between each word.  

(sorry crappy post i had to use my phone during school >.>)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 20 Oct - 18:06

"You like it?" She was delighted to hear Sirena like the food. "Well, there's many more animals out there that taste different like that. Although, that's a deer. They are usually found in meadows." Luna smiled. " We can continue hunting, though." She said to Sirena, still joyfully devouring her food. "So you can say to your family or friends that you know how to hunt!" Then Luna realized what she was saying, "or.... Maybe not...?"

[sorry, quick post. I had to hurry up to school now. (Cellphones aren't allowed in our school. EVER)]
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 20 Oct - 23:21

Cyrax || Earth || Lead Warrior || 4 years

His breathing was no more than a silent gasp, his heart was slowing down making each beat of life a bit nerve wrecking. Cyrax slowly opened his eyes half way at least. A presence was in his den and the scent was so familiar, it was none other than his adoptive daughter Flare, she has come to wake him up. Unfortunately he won't be getting up today. The sudden cries of his daughter was a bit heart wrenching. He would miss his daughter and her idiot mate not to mention the two pups they had. Yet he will miss his son the most he won't be able to meet his first mate nor see his grandpups but surely Cyrax will watch over them. "F-flare.." he spoke rather rusty "My daughter it is my time. Do not make it a big deal ok.." Cyrax than rolled over to meet her gaze and took breathes in between each word "I love you please watch over Cynder he has left somewhere. I wish I could say goodbye to him and your family." he spoke than closed his eyes "Raise your family well. Take care."

Cyrax continued to breathe but soon it came close to his last breathe. Laying there as he now breathe on last time, he'd smile 'Seeker my love i'm coming to you and our daughter. Mother , sister wait for me with my family. I will see you in paradise.' Now still with a smile that grazed his face it was now that Cyrax has moved on to a better place that he dreamed up since he was a pup.

( Cyrax died Sad but he died happily Smile the end )
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 20 Oct - 23:59

|| Flare || Fire || Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare continued to smile. Today was one of those days that her father did not want to wake up. She was determined to wake her up but than she noticed something, looking down at her dad she placed a paw on his forehead and he was feeling a bit hot. Noticing her dad eyes flutter open just to stare right into her eyes. She became motionless. "Dad you o-" she was cut off as her dad spoke her name.

"My daughter it is my time. Do not make it a big deal ok.."

"I love you please watch over Cynder he has left somewhere. I wish I could say goodbye to him and your family." he spoke than closed his eyes "Raise your family well. Take care."

Flare stared at him in disbelief before she started laughing loudly "This is a joke right dad?" she asked as she laughed yet chuckle came from him "dad?" she said than stared at him seriously while frowning as a bit of panic began to arise within her "No it isn't your time! Your over exaggerating" she cried out loud "No wait.." Flare than pressed her muzzle against his cheek "Don't go yet!" she begged while nudging him but silence came upon the den. She heard no sign of his heart beat as she laid her head on his chest and he was beginning to lose his body heat rapidly "Do not make it a big deal?!" she growled "This is a big deal dad.. this is.." she mumbled and tried not to cry as she felt the tears that welled up, it felt like a eternity as she laid there but really it has been a minute that has gone by. "I love you dad. Say hi to seeker for me and icewing." she said than smiled "I am thankful that you took me in and became the wolf I could call dad." she got up and grabbed a bear skin before pulling it over her dad's cold body. She did not know what to do now. But to go find Cynder. She did not want to make his death a big deal and make the pack mourn once again. So a home burial will be done. Grabbing two thick sticks she would puncture them into the ground next to her father's body and pour a bit of sap at the tip. Lifting her paw she would touch the sap and soon a flame sprouted lighting up the sticks like torches than she grabbed a leaf while placing mashed herbs and lavender and lit that up a bit causing a faint smoke but a terrific smell of lavender and sage it was more of an essence. Looking back she would slowly walk out of the den, she must locate his son. He must not be far. Probably around the camp somewhere. Noticing Thunder talk to Thundera it was best not to ruin his mood.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Tue 21 Oct - 17:08

[color=blue]Smiling as she finished the piece of meat, she'd lick her lips and look at Luna "This was delicious," Sirena stood up to walk over to Luna "Have some laddy." she nudged the leg over to luna. Sirena than listened to what she had to say "I can hunt but in the waters mate. On land I am in need of some learning. " she replied while smiling "Thank you, for hanging with me today. Your a good fish friend." she giggled

thundera -Electricity - 3 years - old friend

Thundera did not know whether to laugh once thunder mentioned that parents were nothing but troubled but she did anyway. Nodding her head in agreement she wondered if she could still have a place back here in the pack. But it was too soon to decide. "I must say seeing you and the others makes my day. I can't wait to set my paws into a new future." she grinned "Now than I should go find Jayfeather I have yet to greet him. Oh, and Thunder we should go play some electric games perhaps your daughter can join us ." smiling at the thought, she turned her head as she notice flare wall past them "Hello flare." she greeted
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 21 Oct - 20:27

Lycos Forest - Page 18 Thunde26

Thunder would wag his tail, though it was beginning to tire as the weight of Junco began to drag it down. He tried to remain positive for Thundera, even though he himself was facing the shadows of depression. Still, the light in his eyes shone brightly. The darkness would have to try a lot harder if it were to bring this wolf. The games sounded especially fun for Thunder. Perhaps he could teach Junco how to play electro ball, but no wait...his powers were not even developed enough to handle it yet. The little pup could always watch. "That sounds great! It has been awhile since-- oh, hey babe!" he suddenly announced, following Thudera's greeting. She was staring at the two, most likely wondering if her mate was doing anything stupid with Thundera. "I'm not doing anything! I swear!" he shouted over, unaware of the real reason behind her darkened eyes.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Wed 22 Oct - 1:53

|| Cynder || 2 years || Warrior || Earth||

The air was rather chilly that morning and the wind often howled out as leaves scattered about the place leaving the tree's that held them bare. Near the woods sitting in the grass with a straight posture was a mere black wolf with red markings he was rather large than the others some what the same size as his father Cyrax and even looked intimidating but no he was the opposite. He always liked being alone, it made him feel more calm than ever than talking to the others here and there. No, Cynder was a blind wolf even his jade eyes were pale to indicate such a trait. But no matter, he feels more connect to his element than ever before and even mastered sight through the Earth. Grazing his paw back and fourth against a dirt patch he would feel and see wolves of his pack moving about the day. He can even see other creatures scurrying through the tall grass. Smiling faintly, he'd slowly get up and turn to the direction of the camp, walking back he'd sense the newcomers he never got to meet but their introduction can wait. Walking past the two he'd visualize through the earth that one had a odd tail and the other was simply a moon wolf telling from the power that radiated off her which seemed significant to the moon. Giving them both a quick nod as a greeting he'd made his way over to the other's. "Don't tell me Flare... I know." he said and disappeared into the den. It was earlier that morning that he sent pulses through out camp to see if everyone was alright that he sensed his father's spirit and life force fading. Each heart beat felt faint telling from Cynder's earth he could feel his father slip away , as if their spiritual connection broke for a mere second.

Inching closer, to his father's cold lifeless body. Cynder would simply lower himself in front of him and speak in a odd language more of a chant. Soon Cynder would flick his paw and than a wooden casket would come fourth from the ground. Than vines sprouted helping Cynder to lift his lifeless dad and place him into the wooden casket. "Goodbye father." he simply said and sat while the torches flickered as it lit the den.Silence overwhelmed the den, and all that remained was a son that mourned silently.

(Wow, I wonder if that post was any good? xD)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 23 Oct - 14:51

The electric wolf awakened, light slowly seeping into her eyes. March yawned and then looked at her pile of fish. At that moment, she remembered that oblivious Junco which surprisingly gave her more pleasurable thoughts. It was strange. How can a ball of fluff that she hates make her feel better? Whatever, thought March as the wolf got up from her sleeping position and made her way to the entrance her most beloved den. She let out a relaxed yawn, indicating that she had a nice rest. Although she would prefer to sleep some more, as a Lead Hunter, she had the job to go out and get some food for the pack. Of course, she never understood why the wolves didn`t hunt for the themselves, maybe they were just lazy little bastards. March sighed and scanned the area around her with her striking yellow orbs. Everything seemed normal. I should go find food, March finally thought after a while of thinking about useless things like whether or not she could become a fish one day. The hunter turned her fuzzy head over towards where the prey pile was. It was almost empty. And some food were rotting already. Disgusting. March grumbled and walked slowly over to the pile, feeling dread of having to pick out disgusting old food from the pile.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 23 Oct - 23:15

|| Flare || 3 years || Fire || Lead Warrior ||

Flare would smile faintly at Thunder's response but soon she replaced it with a grim face. Trying her best to look cheerful became a bit challenging. Staring at Thundera she would smile small "Hello thundera its good to see you again. " switching her attention back at the two she would open her mouth to say something to Thunder yet Cynder came into view passing them.

"Don't tell me Flare... I know." he said and disappeared into the den.

Flattening her ears at his response, it took a few seconds till she looked at Thunder "My love, it is enough that your heart broken from jay's wing... But I fear I bare more news. " she trailed off and took a deep breathe "Father chose to move on." she finished "It was his wish. His final words were short but he passed on with a smile on his face. Please don' be saddened he wouldn't want that." she sniffled trying to conceal her sadness "We have to be strong for him." she finished while turning away to follow Cynder into the den where it seemed Cynder already placed the body of Cyrax into a earth made casket. "Where shall we bury him?" she asked

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 24 Oct - 20:28

Lycos Forest - Page 18 Thunde27

Thunder's head tilted. There was something wrong. He did not know what it was, but it was something. He ears pushed forward, trying to hear Flare's quiet voice. "I fear I bare more news," he heard her say. "Father chose to move on. It was his wish. His final words were short but he passed on with a smile on his face. Please don' be saddened. He wouldn't want that."

Thunder's tail drooped. He did not believe her. Cyrax was a beast; a powerful wolf. He would not die. Not for a long time. But Flare's face, her expression... it told truth. "We have to be strong for him." she finished, slowly turning away to follow Cynder into the den. "I... but... Cyrax is DEAD?!" he blurted out. Thunder e rushed into the underground den that Cyrax and Cynder called home, leaving Thundera to her own devices. The warrior shot down the den tunnel; rushing blindly into the open chamber. Not noticing the casket, he tripped over it, flying into the wall and knocking down the many bones and shamanic items held there. He landed on his head, his rear hanging over and his tail covering his nose.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 24 Oct - 21:39

"Have some, laddy."

She took a bite on the animal's leg. Her face was so hungry, she almost ate all of it. But she realized what she's doing and stopped immediately. "Uh, sorry about that, dearie. I was just hungry." She slightly laughed. "So that serves as breakfast. Great!" She announced. While she heard a shout nearby. Vague echoes of words, "Cyrax is DEAD?!" She wondered who this wolf is and.... Another pack member died. Luna peaked in the trees, "who died?" She asked Sirena and herself. Padding a bit closer until she met a female wolf who was looking like a lightning elemental [That's Thundera, to avoid confusion]. "Hello there, what's going on?" She asked.

Last edited by Luna Moonlight on Sun 26 Oct - 0:42; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sat 25 Oct - 4:14

|| Cynder || 2 years || Warrior || Earth ||

Still laying next to his father's home-made casket, Cynder snapped his head up as he heard a sudden thunk against his dad's casket and than a crash that caused his father's trophies to fall down. Cynder merely got up and and padded over to Thunder. "Are you alright at all?" he asked while lending thunder a paw to get the old warrior onto his paws. "Flare, Thunder come and say your farewells so I can finally submerse him under ground."
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next