Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 34 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Forest Fri 29 May - 20:13

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist flicked an ear and nodded at the she-wolf beside him. "I don't mind any waiting at all while I'm standing next to you" the sentinel said, offering up a sly smile and a devious glimmer in his eyes. He then turned to survey the part of the forest that he and Luna were facing, trying to spot the white coat of Aaron. The time elemental saw no sign of the new apprentice, and began to wonder how long it would take for him to complete whatever task his mentor had assigned to him. These thoughts were abruptly cut off when Mist felt the sharp sensation of pain in his tail. "The hell?!" Mist screamed, whipping around to see the elusive apprentice with his teeth dug into the flesh of Mist's tail. What did Aaron think he was doing?! Turning cannibal not only against a packmate, but against one of the most beautiful wolves in the entire pack? He must be taught a lesson! "Get your fangs out of my flesh, damnit!" the golden wolf roared, stepping slightly around, then lunging forward himself, aiming for the tail of the white-furred apprentice.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 30 May - 11:18

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
Breeze settled, and calmed himself a bit more as Tavor started eating the food he had brought over earlier. Surely, the fox would be feeling better soon. His sister seemed to just have finished sorting out the herbs as the brute turned and faced her. His gaze was affixed on the stash for a moment, before he was looking at his sister again. They would have enough herbs to at least last the winter, unless every wolf fell sick all of a sudden. This seemed extremely unlikely though. An all out war was a more plausible possibility. Of course, he did not wish for a thing like that to happen, and he had no idea about what he'd do in that situation, but the thought just hit him.
Lowering his body to the ground, finally, he rested his head on his paws while letting out a light sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Story || Hunter || Time || Female || 2 years ||
The gray female looked at her sister as she started circling her.
"Oh no... How did you find out..?" She exclaimed playfully, putting on one of those guilty expressions while hanging her head low. She growled slightly, going into a stance ready to fight her sister. "Sorry, sis. But you know too much. It seems like i have to dispose of you." She said in a dark tone before her hind legs sprung up, sending Story flying at Pine, in an effort to start a playful fight.

(Short, but I really have nothing to write... so.. xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 1 Jun - 0:51

Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years || [/color]

[center] Once his niece and nephew were by his side he'd soon grin. This journey would be interesting however there will be some challenges both physically and emotionally. "Farewell my fellow pack mates!" He shouted so all could here "We will return." And with that he motioned Raya and Ashen to follow it was time to depart. Though it pangs his heart that couldn't say goodbye to his dearest friends. Feeling the necklace he received from Shimmer dangle as he moved he'd slowly smile than he'd remember to send a parting gift. Sending a final pulse to identify her location along with Luna's he'd make a single rose bloom as if saying farewell. Feeling himself grow eager to visit his father's pack he would than remind himself that he needed to explain a lot of rules to Raya and Ashen.

Leading them to a path that led to the outer wastelands he was reminded that they needed to pass that cave in order to reach the mountains there he will lead to to a long 3 day journey through the mountains till they reach a terrain that looked like a battlefield with burnt tree's as if a wildfire killed everything to that once living environment. But first thing first they must avoid the cave at all cost. He did not want to meet up with such rogues that were skinny as a toothpick. They were weak, ill and if he was correct on the brink of death if they do not feed. "Ashen, Raya, i must tell you once we arrive to the shaman territory it is best to not speak unless spoken too and do not engage eye contact most take that as a sign to fight and these wolves fight to the death. I rather you both stick close to me and if somebody interrogates you come to me. " he explained while walking down the pathway "And did your father explain whom Shasta was?"

-Walking to Dylia cave-

(Sorry been busy haha! It's literally summer vacation! I will be active from now on!!)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 1 Jun - 10:39

< LUNA MOONLIGHT > Female < MOON > 1 year and 4 months < SENTINEL >

"I don't mind any waiting at all while I'm standing next to you" the sentinel said, offering up a sly smile and a devious glimmer in his eyes.
Luna smiled, knowing Mist doesn't mind waiting for Aaron. Luna's senses tell her that Aaron is near...

"Get your fangs out of my flesh, damnit!" the golden wolf roared, stepping slightly around, then lunging forward himself, aiming for the tail of the white-furred apprentice.

Luna just stared at them. Luna chuckled, "Aaron, what took you so long?" she asked. "You must be shown around the territory too, you know. You get to patrol the place, so you need to be familiar with it." she addded. She could hear Cynder say goodbye. Kinda sad he has to be gone for a long time, good thing she decided to talk to him for a bit before he has to leave so soon.

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 7 Jun - 14:08

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen looked at his surroundings rather solemnly, sad to know that his home was going to be put behind him. The dream of becoming a leader was still fresh in his mind, but the way he would accomplish that was unknown. He sat stiffly as Cynder's booming voice rang throughout the clearing, signalling a final goodbye. The young delta bowed his head, uncomfortable with being pointed out. But soon enough, he was following his older guardian through the forest, unsure if he would ever return.

As the camp dissipated from view, Ashen decided to help out his 'uncle' by grabbing one of the multiple leaf packs he was carrying, filled with valuable herbs. The gifted skull from Cyrax was tied around his torso, laying neatly across his back. Ashen would not dare wear it until he earned it, and that was by taking the life of another wolf. The concept scared him, but no way would he ever admit that truth to Cynder or his family. From the looks of it, Cynder was heading towards towards the dark lands, making Ashen wonder if they would encounter any wolves that belonged to the neighboring pack, but they weren't really a pack, were they? Ashen had heard stories that surely weren't pretty.

"Ashen, Raya," he suddenly heard Cynder speak, "I must tell you that once we arrive to the shaman territory, it is best to not speak unless spoken too. And do not engage eye contact, as most take that as a sign to fight. These wolves fight to the death. I rather you both stick close to me, and if somebody interrogates you, come to me. Did your father explain whom Shasta was?"

"Hmph, I'm not afraid of fighting those wolves," Ashen scoffed through his leafy pack, "And Shasta? I heard from dad that he's pretty pathetic."

-To Dylia Cave

| Aaron | Male | 6 M | Wind | Apprentice |

The young apprentice was quite proud of himself for successfully sneaking up on an adult wolf, but eh, he already knew he would be able to do it easily. However he was not expecting Mist to swing around and snap at him too! Eyes widening, Aaron let go of the sentinels tail just in time before his canines could sink into his white fluffy butt. He took a step back, the corners of his maw rising into a successful smile. "Aaron, what took you so long?" Luna asked. "You must be shown around the territory too, you know. You get to patrol the place, so you need to be familiar with it."

Aaron's smile subsided, "What? You didn't like my stealth? I just sneaked up on a grown wolf! A Sentinel no less!" The apprentice felt hurt. He prided himself on his creepy wolf-stalking skills. There are many wolves that don't appreciate the art of stalking! he heard Jay's Wing comment. Aaron's head nodded furiously in agreement, not knowing that he probably looked really dumb in front of the wolves who cannot hear the feisty spirit.

"I can probably just explore this huge place by myself... but whatever..."

(Admins Note - The widgets have been updated. Please make sure to note the new time and weather)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 9 Jun - 11:59

Flare x Fire x Lead Warrior x 3 yrs. x

Flare watched as her two pups... Used to be pups head out on their own with Cynder. It made her worry but now she felt a bit proud of them. She knew her kids will tear hell through anything that confronts them. A smile crept upon her lips and soon her red eyes trailed upwards at her mate. Leaning up against him as the night began to fall upon the camp. She'd soon nuzzle him affectionately "I guess it's just me and you for a while."

Flare than would turn and enter their den while she sent a few small fireballs to light up the torches that were placed on the den walls by her father. The den would now be lit and already she made her way to the chamber where she slept. Plopping down onto the soft pelts she'd soon stare at the drawing's that decorated the place but what made her eyes linger for awhile was two small paw prints one the color yellow and one that is red. And above the yellow one was a small lightning bolt and above the red was a flame.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 9 Jun - 21:46

Lycos Forest - Page 34 Thunde10

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

"I guess it's just me and you for a while."

'Yeah, yeah I guess so..."

Thunder stared at the space where his offspring once stood, his eyes lingering for a moment before turning back to follow his mate into the den. He smiled at the lit torches, as he walked down the short chamber, admiring the usefulness of fire. Thunder came to a stop right behind Flare, who was staring up at two small paw prints made on the wall. Laying down next to her, Thunder would lick her muzzle gently, "They'll be okay," he said, "It was going to happen eventually."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 9 Jun - 22:14

Flare x Fire x Lead Warrior x 3 years x

Her eyes still remained on the two small paw prints. It was heart wrenching after all that was her first litter and how thankful she was to have such beautiful children. Each once resembling her and Thunder. Perking her eyes as she heard Thunder enter their chamber she'd feel his side press up against her as he lay. Feeling a gentle lick upon her muzzle she'd turn and lick his nose twice.

"They'll be okay," he said,"It was going to happen eventually."

She'd nod while she gave a soft smile "I know. And I am proud of them." She admitted "Not to mention, I never had time to spend time with you since they were born." She said with a smile
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 9 Jun - 22:51

Lycos Forest - Page 34 Thunde10

Thunder smiled at Flare's words, feeling his stomach flutter with happiness. Oho! He knew where this was going! The warrior let out out a chuckle, "Yeah, well, I am pretty cool to hang with, huh?" He flung a paw around Flare's shoulder; there was a glint in his eyes. "Don't you worry, babe! With those two gone, we can finally go back to trying to kill one another in battle! I miss those days."

(Short post... apologies friends ._.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 10 Jun - 11:08

Mist growled with disappointment as his jaws snapped shut, grabbing nothing but air. He was about to change his mind about going through the territory, showing this wolf around, but then he remembered he would have basically nothing else to do. 'Oh well...'The golden male turned to Luna, who was laughing. He narrowed his eyes and grunted. "Anyways, where do you want to go first?" The sentinel himself had a preference of Nikota Moors, as he loved the feeling of not being hemmed in by trees all the time. His jade eyes stared around at the forest that surrounded the camp. He began to think of this pack's past camp, where he had been born. Whatever has happened there that drove them out-Mist wasn't really sure, it was just a blur of chaos to him-he hoped it wouldn't strike again at this forest.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 10 Jun - 14:53

Flare x Fire x Lead Warrior x 3 yrs. x

Flare would merely laugh at Thunder's words. It was a bit exciting that her mate wanted to battle. She was wanting a battle with him for a very long time too bad she doesn't have her kids here or else she would of bragged in front of them about how she defeated Thunder. "Your on love your so on!" she hinted with a playful growl as her tail wagged excitedly in fact she was so tempted to tackle him right now. Her shoulder's would arch back and her fur bristle a bit
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Tue 16 Jun - 21:42

Sirena * Water * 2 years * Healer *

Sirena slowly lifted her body from the bedding made of moss and cotton. Slightly stretching outward she'd find herself looking out towards the den's entrance it's been a while since she last talked to her dearest friend Luna, she must of been busy for awhile but it seems the healer's den is well equipped fresh herbs. Padding outside her tail would slightly drag behind her till she finally lifted it slightly above the ground. Sniffing around for Luna's scent she would realize there was more scents she hadn't become familiar with. Following her friends scent she would find her with the flirt of the pack Mist. He was indeed handsome but too flirty for her liking. Walking up towards Luna she'd smile as her eyes remained on her. "Hey Laddy and mist." she greeted while giving him a warm smile as well "I was wondering you were not to busy we could take a load off and head to the salty lagoon." she said meaning she wanted to go swim in the falls or some source of water.

Wrapping her tail around her she'd only wait for an answer but it seems a lot of things are catching her eye today.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 24 Jun - 16:19

Miyuki - 6 Years - Wind - Derp - Alpha

After being sick for who knows how long, the previous leader for the first time moved once more. The fluffy white fae opened her crusty eyes and witnessed the nostalgic view of light. The wolf could not remember almost anything before she fell into her deep slumber. "How... don't... when..." Yuki tried to say, but her familiarity with speech and language was hindered. Miyuki stood up and stretched. Her body made huge cracking sounds after being in one position for months. The wolf crawled out of her den and felt the sun hit her face. Her eyes saw some familiar bodies, and suddenly, she remembered. "Ra....in..." the wolf tried to call out, but her voice was terribly quiet. Even though she was on the dirty ground of the Earth for the longest time, Miyuki still managed to look majestic in the sun.

(Guess who's back... Idk what to write xD)
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 25 Jun - 9:27

< Luna > Female < Moon > 1 year and 4 months < Sentinel >

Aaron's smile subsided, "What? You didn't like my stealth? I just sneaked up on a grown wolf! A Sentinel no less!" The apprentice felt hurt.

"Aaron, how dare you not let me finish," Luna said, "I didn't even mention anything YET about your amazing performance in front of me. You're right. I don't like it," she paused for a bit, holding her breath for a while and ready to burst out of happiness. "I LOVE IT! I knew you could do it, you have potential and confidence. That's what I love about you." She finished. She felt proud for her apprentice.

"Anyways, where do you want to go first?" Mist said.

Luna thought for a bit, 'Even I don't know where to start...' Luna looked around, thinking fast. Suddenly, a voice called out to her.

"Hey Laddy and mist." Sirena greeted while giving him a warm smile as well "I was wondering you were not to busy we could take a load off and head to the salty lagoon." she said meaning she wanted to go swim in the falls or some source of water.

Luna's smile reached her ears, talking to her dear fish wolf friend. "Sirena! I'm so happy you're here. A perfect timing... I'm pondering where to go first. I need to teach my awesome young apprentice here, Aaron." she replied with a grin on her face, "And yes, Rain made me a mentor."
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 25 Jun - 12:14

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest had kept her eyes surveying the camp, and she noticed the white-furred outline of someone whom she had not seen for a very long time. "Holy tocas I think it's the butt!" the she-wolf yelled, getting to her paws and passing over. Indeed it was Miyuki, who had been in a mysterious sort of sleep for several months. Forest stopped and stood in front of her old rival, curious to know if the Alphess had witnessed some odd dream, or if she had any clue whatsoever as to why she had slept for so long. After all, she had been an experienced healer before she became the leader of the wolves of the elements.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 25 Jun - 14:36

Miyuki watched dumbfounded  as the  brown and green figure got close to her. The wolf was familiar, but Miyuki could to not remember her name. She felt as if she had a close relationship with the wolf standing in front of her, and yet her memory was clouded. It was all mixed up in her head and nothing made sense to the white wolf. Deep in her memory, Miyuki could only remember one letter in the wolf's name. "O.... o...." Miyuki tried to figure out the wolf's name, but failed. The only two names she could remember was Rain and Pluto. Her brain told her that he was a male that is white with black stripes. As for Pluto, she was a black wolf. That was the only thing Miyuki could remember after she woke up. Though she recognized Rain, Miyuki did not understand her memory of Pluto. She knew the name and the appearance. But why was it so unclear? Who was the wolf? Yuki was so deep in thought that she completely forgot about the body that came up to her. What could've caused her to forget everything?
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 25 Jun - 15:46

ϟ Booty-Pawsϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Booty laughed at his mate's words. Oh, how cute, she thought she could beat the greatest booty huntin' wolf in existence! Booty went into a playbow, staring down his mate/rival with an energetic look in his eyes. He seemed to be ready to attack, but that wouldn't be wise to do inside an underground wolf den. It's not like Booty realized this though. the only thing that stopped his pounce on Flare was the call of voice from the world above. It was muffled, but there was no mistaken the words that came out of the speakers mouth, "Holy tocas I think it's the butt!" it shouted.

Booty stood back up normally looking confused, "The butt...?" he asked aloud, looking at Flare for answers, "O-Ohhhh! The butt! I think Miyuki might be awakening. Come on, let's go see!" He bounded up and out of the den, urging Flare to follow. It has been months since Miyuki was overcome with some sort of sickness. The healers were at a lost to what it was, but now the alphess was finally awake.

The apprentice puffed his chest out with dignity after hearing his mentor finish her words. He knew he had done well. Suddenly, a new wolf came into Aaron's view. He couldn't see it well, but there was a raggedly looking white female that crept out of a large den. For some reason, Aaron felt like that wolf was important. Maybe Jay's Wing knows her? "Hey Laddy and mist." a strange accented voice called out. Aaron turned his head, seeing what looked to be a mythical creature, but there was no doubt that she was in fact a wolf, "I was wondering you were not to busy we could take a load off and head to the salty lagoon." Aaron grew confused. What's a salty lagoon...? he thought. It sounded cool.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 25 Jun - 17:28

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
The delta seemed to have fallen into complete calmness beside his mate. Being beside the only soul he loved more than anything else, it was as if the world just spun around until everything, after a while, fell into complete silence. Wherever he had fallen asleep or not, he did not know, but it didn't really matter. He heard the breathing of the other delta, which made him feel at ease. This calm world was sucked away from him, as he heard Forest exclaim something about a certain butt. Miyuki?
Rain lifted his gaze along with his mate, and looked the way of the white alpha. He as well, pushed himself off the ground, and quickly padded up to the female who had just emerged from her slumber after months. After Forest had tried to talk to her, the black and white male looked up at his mate, then back at Miyuki after she seemed to respond like a confused pup.
"Morning Miyuki! How are you... Feeling?" He said.
Not long after, he could hear Thundo yelling out about Yuki as well. Surely, this would be a big happening inside the pack.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 25 Jun - 18:00

Soon enough, Miyuki was surrounded my three wolves. One unfamiliar wolf, one not entirely familiar one, and one that she remembered, but only the name and appearance. When Rain came up to Yuki and asked how she was feeling, Miyuki did not respond. Feeling? What was a feeling? How is she feeling? Miyuki didn't understand. What are they saying? "Ra......" The wolf tried to complete his name, but her voice died on her and she turned into silence. She stared at the group in front of her and yet she did not feel connection and regained any memories that she could've had with them. To Yuki, they were like strangers. She felt strange, the world felt strange, her life felt strange. Everything was foreign to her, and she couldn't ask for directions. Miyuki was locked up in a room full of confusion, and she had no way to break out.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 26 Jun - 14:54

[center] Flare x Fire x Lead Warrior x 3 years x

Flare growled silently as her lips pulled back revealing her canines. Her eyes grew with excitement she was ready to pounce that's until a commotion was heard outside the den. Thunder however was able to identify who it was that's till she realized their alpha le butt was awakening from a long slumber. Flare is actually surprised that the she-wolf would fall asleep for so along. What about her kids? Thunder however was excited that he exited the den. Rolling her eyes she'd shake her head before smiling "I'm coming." She yelled and ran after him only to see everyone was gathered. Walking up beside Thunder she'd listen in on the conversation. But it was clearly seen that their alpha was in a state of confusion.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 26 Jun - 20:41

March || Female || Age: 5 || Electric || Hunter

As March arrived back to the main camp after visiting the Falls of Nari for some fishing, the wolf dropped the leaf bag full of fish next to the prey pile. As she lifted her head, March noticed a big group of wolves surrounding a white figure with blue hair. She's awake? March wondered with surprise. For a long time, the Alpha has been sleeping heavily in the comfort of her own den, and for months she was unresponsive. Here now, March saw the sick wolf standing outside her den, alive. The hunter, although afraid of the creepy alpha, was glad that she was alive. Even if Miyuki scared March pant-less, she still respected the alpha and enjoyed her as a friend sometimes. March walked a little closer to the group, but she kept her distance and watched the alpha. Her awakening had sure bring up a lot of attention.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 29 Jun - 12:41

☽ Vladimir - 1y 6m - Male - Moon - Hunter ☾

A tawny colored wolf stirred from his nap. He was sleeping next to his mother, or at least he thought he was. For the past few months, Vladimir and his siblings have been parent less. They were adults, yes, but it still felt lonely to be without his mother. His brother was too introverted to ever want to talk, and his sister was always so busy with being a delta. It seemed that Vlad was always alone. The hunter stood, still confused as to what exactly was going on. That was when he realized, if Miyuki wasn't here... then... was she finally awake?
He searched the den, finding no trace of the white pelt he was so accustomed too.  He then ran outside; that's when he saw her. There she was, looking confused but also very alive. There was a desire to go run up to his mother and embrace her, but that would be out of Vlad's character. He had to at least act like an adult. There were many wolves surrounding the alphess, but Vladimir approached regardless.

"M-ma?" he asked, "You're awake, wow. This is great news! Uh, how are you feeling? Can I get you anything? Maybe you should rest..."

(Note: So apparently I'm Vlad now?)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 30 Jun - 13:40

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest listened as Miyuki uttered a few syllables then remained silent. By now, many other wolves had also gathered around, eager to see their reawakened Alphess. So, the butt had suddenly woken up from a mysterious sleep from which she had been in for several months, and she also seemed to be unable to speak correctly, save for being able to choke out a letter or two. This aspect frustrated Forest slightly, as she had plenty of questions she wanted answers to. But oh well. All butts need recovery time.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine screeched as her sister flew at her. "No, my sugar cookies!" The russet lass sliggled around beneath her sister in an effort to escape as well as to gain imaginary abs. Pine began throwing punches at her sister's face while chanting "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" in between giggles.

Tavor | 1 year 10 months | Woodland Animal (Fox) | Male | No Element

After finishing the hare remains that Breeze had brought to him, Tavor sighed and gazed around the den, looking at all the different leaves and flowers the wolves had stacked inside the den. There were so many different types of herbs, and obviously many more uses for each. The fox wondered how anyone could be able to remember the name of each plant, and what it cured. 'How did they figure out which plants to use in the beginning, before anyone knew?' he pondered. Maybe he would ask Breeze sometime. It was obvious that being a healer was a difficult task, but it was nice to know that you could be helping others, just as Breeze had helped him.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

"No, my sugar cookies! Asgata rolled her eyes at the cry, which came from her sister, Pine. It wasn't necessary for anyone to peek out of the den to know that Story had engaged the young warrior in a play fight. "Why do they do that?" the healer said to nobody in particular. It was hard for her to believe that those two were the same age as her and the rest of her siblings, yet still acted more immature than some of the pups of the pack.

Shirano | 2 years 3 months | Healer | Male | Time

Shirano listened to the members of the pack go about their business; Pine and Story were messing around as usual, though something began to draw a crowd. Shirano hesitated for a moment, then got to his paws and slowly made his way over to where quite a few wolves had gathered. He saw Thunder-Paws and Flare nearby; the healer instinctively moved towards them, as he felt comfortable around the parents of his best friend, Raya. "Do you know what's happening?" he asked.

Mist looked over with his jade eyes as the fish-tailed wolf thing named Sirena padded over, greeting him, Luna, and Aaron, as well as suggesting to go to this "salty lagoon." "Well, as long as we go somewhere..." he muttered, turning his head to look back into the forest. Aaron's recent attack on him had angered Mist. The golden male would now be sure to get revenge against the young apprentice for sinking his teeth into his tail. 'Damn you...' he thought, flicking an ear in annoyance.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 30 Jun - 14:46

Miyuki - 6 Years - Wind - Alpha

The attention that Miyuki gained started to make her feel uncomfortable. It didn't feel right. Nothing felt right. Out of frustration, the wind are the wolf started to blow even harder. Ma. It was a familiar word, but Miyuki could still not piece it together. Ma. The word ringed in her mind but she still could not figure anything out no matter how hard she tried. "Plu... o..." Yuki tried to say. She knew the name, but she totally forgot how to say it, let alone speak. As Miyuki became more confused and frustrated, the wind grew stronger.

???

Somewhere near but far away from the main camp, a light shined through the dark forest. A mysterious black figure appeared, but quickly vanished into the shadows.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Jun - 15:32

Thunder's head was held at a tilt. Miyuki seemed to be acting strange. Stranger than how she usually is at least. Maybe if she saw Thunder's face though, would that help at all? Surely she would remember such beauty? He saw Shirano walk towards him and Flare, and Thunder greeted him with a smile, "Do you know what's happening?" Shirano asked. Thunder shrugged, "I don' know, but hey! Isn't my face beautiful?"

Aaron clawed at the ground in impatience. He was currently agreeing with the golden-furred time wolf to go literately anywhere, "Let's just go there then," he muttered, and without waiting for any approval, he began to head deeper into the forest.

-To Falls of Nari-

(ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD DAY END)

Me, March, Rain, and Forest have been talking. While the new day in rp will start now, a private rp for Luna, Aaron, Mist, and Sirena will continue this night at the falls. A little surprise will take place (its not really a surprise though...) For the names mentioned, it is not mandatory to join, but it is recommended. If you do join, make sure not to post in this topic until the private rp is finished.

A reminder that this new day will be the last day of winter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter: Day Five BEGIN
Time: 7 am
Weather: The snow is starting to melt, muddy.

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Tue 30 Jun - 20:07; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next